The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie—deliberate, contrived, and dishonest, but the myth—persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
JOHN F. KENNEDY
If the Biblical saying (Hosea 4:6) “My people perish from lack of knowledge.” is indeed true, Americans should be placed at the top of the endangered species list.
Is America in the throes of a dictatorship and extensive police state surveillance grid installation designed to support the communist takeover of this country? Many people including myself, are increasingly fearful, and for very good reason, believe this to be the case. Of course most Americans, holding tightly to their normalcy biases resulting from cognitive dissonance, reject out of hand that a police state, such as the ones which have existed in such countries as North Korea, Cuba, the Soviet Union, and the former GDR (East Germany), could ever exist in America.
This series is written for the dumbed down masses who have been conditioned to accept anything the government says to them like a pack of classically conditioned Pavlovian dogs. I implore you to print out this article and hand it to the most Pollyannaish of your friends and family. Give them some and time and hope that a brief incubation period will awaken them to the deadly tyranny that we will all soon be living under.
For a ruthless and tyrannical dictatorship to flourish, true educational excellence must be undermined and ignorance must become king. An educated population does not accept subjugation and widespread corruption. An educated population knows enough of their history to know that when the reins of power are handed over to despots, things do not end well for the citizenry. In this spirit, I begin with a broad and general cross-sectional analysis of the general ignorance factor which presently permeates our country.
If ignorance is indeed blissful, America is very much enjoying its journey down the road of tyranny. We have never been dumber as a nation, and as a result, the American people have never been more vulnerable. Just how dumb are we? Consider a report from the Intercollegiate Studies Institute about civic literacy concludes that the average American is too dumb to vote intelligently.
Over 70% of the test takers, including both college students and elected officials, flunked the 33 multiple choice question test which covered basic civics. Just how bad were the results? Consider the fact that 27% of the elected officials surveyed could not name even one of the four rights contained in the first amendment. This begs the question, how will we know when the country is placed under martial law? The short answer is that we won’t! .
- Only 1 in 5 know that we have 100 United States senators.
- Only 2 out of 5 citizens can name the three branches of the federal government.
- Only 20% of young Americans between the ages 18-34 read a newspaper daily. An amazingly low 11% report surfing Internet news sites.
- Eighty-three percent cannot find Afghanistan on a map and we have lost 2,000 soldiers fighting there.
- Seventy-six percent cannot find Saudi Arabia on a map and we are paying more and more of our paychecks to the Saudi’s and very soon many of our brave young men will by fighting and dying in this region of the world in order to preserve our unholy alliance with the Petrodollar scheme of the Federal Reserve.
- Seventy percent cannot find New Jersey on a map, but neither can the FBI as former New Jersey governor, John “the Don” Corzine, stole $1.2 billion in secured investment accounts from MF Global and he’s still walking the streets of Newark as a free man.
- Eleven percent cannot find the United States on a map, but that might not be a bad thing as an ever-increasing number of Americans are finding their way to the door as they are leaving this country in exponentially expanding numbers in order to escape the encroaching tyranny whose expansion has been fueled by the dumbed down complicity of tens of millions of Americans.
Only 17% of college graduates understood the contrast between a free market economy and centralized planning. Perhaps this explains why America was not rioting in the streets following the passage of the bail outs when trillions of our dollars were stolen from the American people and given to the criminal bankers on Wall Street. The American people have been robbed blind by the Bolsheviks on Wall Street and the majority of our citizens think that our economic woes are the product of the normal ebb and flow of economic cycles.
I am left wondering what percentage of Americans actually understand that the Federal Reserve is neither Federal and does not actually have reserves? What is your guess, 1%, or could it go as high as 5%? These omnipresent examples of America’s widespread ignorance is the primary reason that we are handing our children a nightmare of a country to live in. And if we Americans knew a little bit more about history, perhaps events like the “Rape of Nanking” would hold special meaning as to what lies ahead as the Department of Homeland Security is being transformed into the most despotic law enforcement arm in the history of the planet. If Americans cannot find Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, New Jersey and the United States on a map, then how could they be expected to know that the American people have been paying former East German Stasi leader, Markus Wolfe, and former KGB Director, Yevgeny Primakov, to streamline and redesign The Department of Homeland Security into a facsimile of the former East German Stasi? More on these implications in part two of The Installation of the Amerikan Stasi and Why It Is Succeeding.
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.”