/, Education, Featured, Health, Main/British NHS Euthanizes the Elderly and Obamacare Follows Suit
British NHS Euthanizes the Elderly and Obamacare Follows Suit

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

In 2010, the United Nations published a blueprint in which the global elite announced their intentions for phasing out global warming as means of achieving global governance in favor of the overpopulation theme as a means to destroy, impoverish and enslave the middle classes across the nations of this planet. The ultimate globalist goal is dramatic population reduction.

The previously leaked United Nations planning paper makes it clear that the world body is in the process of adopting a new public relations strategy in which they will propagandize the public into accepting the fact that an overcrowded planet leads to environmental devastation and financial ruin. Subsequently, the sheeple will unquestionably accept the population reduction philosophy as it is manifesting in the end of life treatment exclusions being set forth by the National Health Service in Britain, which also serves as the model for the American version of Obamacare.
One would think that the Globalists would be ecstatic with the murder of over 50 million fetuses in the last 40 years in the United States. There seems to be a Planned Parenthood abortion factory on every corner attempting to abort every baby that they can get their hands on, but the Eugenics crowd at the United Nations are not satisfied. They want more even more death and destruction as they are demanding an even greater reduction in population from an increasing number of segments in our population.

The globalists have extended their population reduction programs from one-child policies to widespread abortion and contraception practices to the blatant act of committing genocide on the elderly in Britain as a beta test in preparation for the planet-wide implementation of elderly euthanasia in every national socialist health care system on the planet. This is a modern day version of the of the 1976 movie, Logan’s Run in which the authorities, in the year 2274, control population by killing anyone who reaches the ripe old age of 30.

There are approximately 450,000 deaths in Britain each year of people who are in hospital or under NHS care. Around 29% of that number, or about 130,000, were euthanized patients who were on the Liverpool Care Pathway (LCP).

Government Sponsored Genocide
for the Britain’s Elderly

The undeniable fact is that the British NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage and they wish to free up beds. However, the main motivation for this attack upon humanity is that they are making money by eliminating the lives of the elderly in Britain. Researcher, Patrick Pullicino, states that NHS doctors have turned the use of a controversial death pathway into the equivalent of euthanasia of the elderly. Pullicino has extensively researched the issue and asserts that  elderly patients, who could live longer, are prematurely placed on the LCP and it has now become an assisted death pathway rather than a care pathway. On average, patients submitting to LCP die within 33 hours.

Murder for Hire

Pullicino findings are bolstered by the newly discovered heinous compensation practices from the NHS with regard to the LCP. The majority of NHS hospitals in England are being given financial rewards for placing terminally-ill patients on a controversial “pathway” to death, as this fact has not been publicly disclosed.

Seventy-two trusts administer health care treatment in Britain and the NHS have been paid a total of around £20 million by the health trusts to end the lives of the elderly. That is correct, these mass murderers are being paid for each patient that they are able to terminate.

The British system for elderly genocide, through premature euthanasia, operates under the authority of the Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN), in which local NHS commissioners compensate the 72 trusts for “meeting targets”  as well as to “reward excellence” in health care. Shall we define the British version of “excellence” in health care? Unfortunately, for the elderly who are forced to participate in the NHS system, excellence in health care, for these victims, means that 130,000 elderly must die in order to meet system goals. As the reader will discover in the following paragraphs, this perverted definition of health care will soon be coming to America in the form of Obamacare.

Money is the Root of All Evil

For the Seventy-two trusts to receive compensation for euthanizing the elderly, the trust must respond to such questions as how many people had died on the LCP over the past three years and how much money received in that period was attached to goals involving the premature deaths of the elderly.

A staggering 62% of the trusts admitted that they had received, or will receive, cash rewards for meeting targets (i.e., killing old people) associated with the implementation of the LCP. The other 38% seem to enjoy killing for just for the sport of it, as they admitted that they had adopted the LCP without receiving any payments from NHS.

Professor Pullicino’s research found that family members report being encouraged and even coerced by physicians to place their loved ones on LCP. Once on the protocol, patients are placed under heavy sedation and withdrawal of treatment begins, including the withdrawal of water and nourishment by tube, and as I stated earlier, death occurs n an average of 33 hours.

Obama’s NHC
Style Death Panels

A top Democrat strategist, Steven Rattner, who served as President Obama’s lead auto-industry adviser, wrote an opinion piece in the New York Times entitled “Beyond Obamacare” in which he calls for death panels and that the implementation of these panel are inevitable. Of course, Rattner’s comments have been totally ignored by the corporate-controlled media. As was the case with the LPC of the NHC, Rattner supports the rationing of health care for elderly patients, while unequivocally stating that  “We need death panels.” Rattner also serves on the board the New America Foundation, a George Soros-funded think tank that was instrumental in supporting rationed healthcare. Clearly, this is an Agenda 21 population reduction program. Similar systems exist in many countries, including Australia and New Zealand, where their governments have decided to ration care to the elderly.

The President’s position on denial of care is abundantly clear as his health care reform  encourages rationing healthcare by levying a tax on “Cadillac” insurance plans in an attempt to push as many Americans as possible into Obamacare. Additionally, Obamacare calls for the appointment of a small contingent to make decisions on elderly care following the full implementation. Shall we exercise

Obamacare is modeled after England’s NHC, only with even more denials of care through age-related treatment exclusions. The NHC is the unquestionable blueprint for Obamacare.
We will soon see the implementation of this practice across the national socialist health care systems across the planet.  In short, the elderly have a duty to die and to die inexpensively. As thAgenda 21 watchdogs have repeatedly reported, Obama represents global interests that want 90% of us dead. Through the use of abortion, contraception and elderly genocide, can there any question that our population is being targeted for a British style elderly genocide?

By | 2017-10-26T22:16:03+00:00 November 16th, 2012|Agenda 21, Education, Featured, Health, Main|17 Comments

1. Methuesalaeh November 16, 2012 at 6:59 pm

With maniacs running the USA I won’t get to age 825!!

2. Methuesalaeh November 16, 2012 at 7:06 pm

No more 825 inventions for the 2 million agenda 21 survivors!

3. mothman777 November 17, 2012 at 10:19 am

When I was just 19 years of age, I was prescribed a medicine that led to a medical condition known as Stephens Johnson Syndrome, in which the entire body stops producing new tissue, and every organ in your body just literally starts to rot alive, without any tissue repair taking place. The condition is fatal in 50% of cases.

I was receiving ‘treatment’ under the ‘care’ of three British NHS GP’s who were all Jewish (I am Gentile), who consistently denied any knowledge of the reason why I was coughing up massive blood clots, and long pieces of blistered tissue from my throat, with extensive damage to my lungs. I had blisters on my whole body, nothing but raw flesh in my rectum, mouth, no skin remaining on my glans penis, just raw flesh, and blisters over my external skin.

After the three GP doctors had said they had no idea what was causing the tissue damage and failure to heal, all the while insisting it was not caused by the medicine they were giving me, and telling me to carry on taking it, whilst I got worse and worse, when the fact was they knew exactly what my condition was and what was causing it, I eventually insisted on a further opinion from a specialist, and a skin specialist was sent to visit me at home in my flat.

The skin specialist told me I was suffering from Stephens Johnson Syndrome, and that it was a fairly well known side-effect of the medicine I had been prescribed, and he told me to stop taking it. I was then referred to an X-Ray clinic to see the damage to my lungs.

When I eventually had an X-Ray done of my lungs, on the recommendation of the specialist, the technician asked me if I had ever had TB, as I had hundreds of scars all over my lungs (I was coughing up clots of blood the size of a bantam chicken’s egg and sneezing and coughing up liquid blood constantly, over a period of several months, along with two inch long pieces of heavily blistered tissue from my wind pipe).

I told the X-Ray technician that I had been referred for an X-Ray after a skin specialist had told me I had Stephens Johnson Syndrome, caused by my medicine, and he suddenly changed his approach towards me entirely, saying that he thought the X-Ray might be a ‘misprint’ and insisted on doing another X-Ray. He did this as an automatic reflex, to totally prevent any possibility of litigation against the ‘health’ (euthanasia) service. He did another X-Ray, and this time the technician came back and stated the impossible; lying through his teeth, he confidently announced that the previous X-Ray had been a ‘misprint’, that there were no scars at all on my lungs, and that my lungs were perfectly normal. Britain is still quite military in it’s attitude towards patients, and no ‘malingering’ is allowed.

Some months later on, when my body was still extremely weak, one of the Jewish doctors told me to start taking the same medicine again, as what I had been suffering was only a temporary side-effect he told me, and he stated it would be perfectly safe to start taking the same medicine again. Indeed he wanted me to take that very same medicine, without suggesting any one of a number of other medicines that were available that could have been used to treat the same condition, without any risk at all of causing Stephens Johnson Syndrome to reoccur.

I suspected no foul play, and blindly followed the GP’s advice, and within a matter of weeks, I was very dangerously ill again, literally rotting alive with major tissue damage to every organ in my body.

The NHS is indeed like a military service, with no soldier daring to break the line; the reputation is everything, as the state machine must continue to be seen as perfectly efficient, and entirely genuine in it’s stated universal compassion, otherwise the people would lose faith in it, and the motives of their government. The NHS is in fact very capable of being used as a weapon to dispose of people, anyone the state desires to eliminate. It is not just old people who are being ‘helped on their way’. Indeed, a great many younger people I meet and talk to have their own harrowing accounts to tell, of how they too, or their friends and relatives have been cruelly abused by members of an uncaring and unfeeling NHS.

Yet of course, all feel that the service in general is doing the best it can in a bad situation, and that any wrongs they have suffered are not indicative in any way of a general trend in the whole. Any purposeful malice would be unthinkable in the minds of the majority of people, and the mechanics of it a literal impossibility, as surely the sincere caring members of the medical service would surely report any wrong doing by any of their peers. But they reckon without the Official Secrets Act, which all civil servants have to sign.

Indeed, just before I had been prescribed this medicine, I had been a political student, being taught by a Euro MP who also functioned as a lecturer in politics at my college, and he threatened me in front of the other students, viciously stating ‘I will have you struck off the voter’s list’, after I had just told several other members of my class that the Euro-MP’s brother was a paedophile who liked having sex with little boys, which was true, but the MP just happened to be walking in through the door to begin taking his class as I was speaking about his brother, and it enraged him. He was a Jewish Euro MP. The three GP’s at my local doctor’s practice were also all Jewish. When the GP (General Practitioner) prescribed this medicine to me, he said to me, which chemist do you pick your prescriptions up from, and I mentioned the name of a chemist’s shop near to where I lived, and the doctor said; “I will have a little surprise waiting for you there”. I thought nothing of this, and carried on picking up my prescriptions, which, though they felt very toxic to me, were not as yet causing any noticeable tissue damage. My chemist was also a local Court Magistrate, also Jewish as it happened, and I felt quite safe and confident in trusting both chemist and doctors, as I had known them since I was a little child, and I had been to school with the Chemist’s children as a boy, at the local Church of England school, which a lot of Jewish children attended, as there was no Jewish school in my town then.

One day, I went to collect my prescription, and just as I entered the chemist shop, I saw the chemist working, mixing a pile of powder on the glass counter, and putting it into the capsules I was about to pick up. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me that he felt that the capsules he was about to give me did not have enough powder in, so he was adding a bit more to fill them up properly.

I knew nothing of the Jewish religion at this point, or of Jewish history, or of how Jews had once been banished from European countries, then told to reenter them by higher Jewish authorities, by masquerading as Christian converts, to then gain positions in Gentile countries as doctors and lawyers, and once in those positions, to actually shorten the lives of their Gentile patients, but without being perceived to do so, whilst they appeared to be very sincere and benevolent. The crypto-Jewish lawyers were also instructed to work not to actually help their clients, but to ruin them, again, without being perceived to do so, so as not to risk bringing opprobrium upon the Jewish people should any link with the Jewish faith be suspected.

Totally innocent and naive, I trusted the simple explanation of the Jewish chemist, and thought my Jewish doctor had merely been making some kind of pleasant remark when he stated he would have ‘a little surprise ‘ waiting for me at the chemist’s shop.

Later, when I attempted to take legal action, one of the Jewish GP’s stood up in a court hearing, under oath (think Kol Nidre), and firmly stated that I had never ever been diagnosed with the illness for which I had stated that medicine had been prescribed to me, and that I had never ever been given that medicine for either that illness, or indeed for any other medical condition either, and he further stated that I had never ever been given any prescription of that medicine from any of the three doctors working in his practice. Case dismissed, murder attempt covered up.

And there are a number of other attempts on my life by the NHS that I could relate here, that have occurred when I have had the misfortune to suffer serious or life-threatening injury, and been taken by ambulance to NHS hospitals, where I have been deliberately denied medicine and other medical treatment, with the clear intention to hasten or to bring about my death when the possibility of my death was already present, so that my death could easily be blamed on the gravity of my injuries, when in fact I would have a much better chance of survival and recovery if medicine were to have been given. I would say that the British NHS is quite Stalinist at times, and though I am fully aware that there are some highly excellent and very sincere doctors and surgeons working within the NHS, the management of the NHS is top-heavy with Jews, and that presents a deadly risk to the welfare of all Gentiles who are unfortunate enough to become ill or injured. British PM David Cameron, who is Jewish (the government here always is), stated with considerable chutzpah on television in the national elections; “I will empower UK Jews”, and of course that is exactly just what he did, putting Jews in every senior position of power and influence that he could. After all, the Talmud states that Gentiles are demonic and unclean ‘pig-souls’, and no Jew wants a simple, grunting demon animal above them; that would be absolutely unthinkable.

And of course none of us can anticipate becoming ill or injured, and have no intention of becoming at their mercy. And neither do the majority, like myself, have the financial ability to squander huge amounts of money on medical insurance, for private medical care, which in any case, is often supplied by the very same doctors in the very same hospitals.

4. Anon November 17, 2012 at 4:36 pm

It’s all about the International Central Bankers, from the ‘City’ of London, Wall St., and in the ‘EU’ crashing the ‘global’ economy, as they’ve already done, to consolidate power, to then implement Agenda 21, and their overall Eugenics program, and massive de-population:

Agenda 21 For Dummies:

Media Panic to Control Exposure of Agenda 21 Takeover

Agenda 21 – Global Government Takeover Plan

5. Anon November 17, 2012 at 4:37 pm

READ THIS: (Especially, if you have ANY DOUBTS, WHATSOEVER, about WHO EXACTLY runs the U.S. Federal Government):

THE WORLD ORDER: OUR SECRET RULERS
    [Or, A Study In The Hegemony of Parasitism]
    by EUSTACE MULLINS

FREE .pdf download here:

6. Anon November 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm

THIS gets good at about 19 minutes in: Alex Jones LAYS DOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT AMERICA:

IT IS “MAKE OR BREAK” TIME! ALEX JONES’ ROADMAP To Surviving the ‘Fiscal Cliff’:

Americans Must Withdraw from The Corrupt, [International Central-Banker-] Hijacked Federal Gov’t

7. Anon November 17, 2012 at 4:40 pm

A MUST WATCH!

Keiser Report: ‘Crash JP Morgan’ 2nd Anniversary Special (E368)

8. […] By Dennis  /   November 18, 2012  /   No Comments By Dave Hodges | thecommonsenseshow […]

9. […] Tongues 5-year-old Terrorists Trained to Kill with Pistols, Assault Rifles in al-Qaeda Heartland British NHS Euthanizes the Elderly and Obamacare Follows Suit How’s tHat Obamacare Waiver Workin’ Out for Ya? Dolphins Found Shot, Mutilated in Gulf of […]

10. Anon. November 19, 2012 at 9:44 pm

We should start with Soros, Rothchild, Rockefeller and all U.S. elected officials over the age of 60.

11. […] http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/11/16/british-nhs-euthanizes-the-elderly-and-obamacare-follow… This entry was posted on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012 at 8:06 pm and is filed under Americas, Barrack Hussein Obama aka Second Beast, Crooked Politicians, Euro Zone / Europe / Eurasia, Health, New World Order News, Obamacare, USA, World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. […]

12. jodie mariner March 18, 2013 at 12:27 am

Dear Reader,
    You have your info. a bit skewed according to what I am reading. Obama is not the bad guy, in fact its the cia and the dark order pulling the strings and trying to undermine his humane and human efforts. He must be careful for if not he will be ‘eliminated’ as Kennedy was. But thats another story.
    On the issue of over population – please read this website to gain the true reason as to who is controling the masses and why and why we have too many hungry mouths on this tiny planet. A simple equation will explain to the readers that there are too many worker bees for to a small hive and not all can produce honey, unfortunately. Too many people for too few jobs applications.
    Never scare your readers from searching their own truth.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Well expressed dissenting opinions are appreciated- Your response falls into that category- However, you have been duped! Overpopulation or the myth of it cannot be reduced to a simple equation. And besides, even if its true, why do the bankers who have hijacked our government get to make the decisions on who lives and who dies? If we need to depopulate, let’s start with the Federal Reserve and then move on to Wall Street. Let’s take Nancy Pelosi to a FEMA camp so she can see what’s inside! Please, I implore you, get right with God and stop promoting the anti-humanist agenda of the Illuminazi’s.

13. SFC Michael Johnston August 21, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Obamacare is simply the implementation of the Marxist state. The government will use Obamacare to rid themselves of their most powerful and influential enemies if they are allowed to keep Obamacare without being challenged by the true Patriots of the Republic

14. […] OK Coincidence Theorists, school is in session. Is it just an accident that Obamacare gives CPS agents the right to come into your home and take your children without probable cause or even be in possession of a warrant under the new HHS manual? If you tell the Coincidence Theorists that if your child gets a bad grade in school that CPS can come for their kids under the “education neglect” category listed in the manual, they will laugh at you. The Coincidence Theorists” will never believe this, so click on the link and help the sheep discover all the wonderful things that Obamacare has in store for our children and their parents. Is it just an accident that Obamacare really does have death panels? […]

15. […] OK Coincidence Theorists, school is in session. Is it just an accident that Obamacare gives CPS agents the right to come into your home and take your children without probable cause or even be in possession of a warrant under the new HHS manual? If you tell the Coincidence Theorists that if your child gets a bad grade in school that CPS can come for their kids under the “education neglect” category listed in the manual, they will laugh at you. The Coincidence Theorists” will never believe this, so click on the link and help the sheep discover all the wonderful things that Obamacare has in store for our children and their parents. Is it just an accident that Obamacare really does have death panels? […]

16. […] OK Coincidence Theorists, school is in session. Is it just an accident that Obamacare gives CPS agents the right to come into your home and take your children without probable cause or even be in possession of a warrant under the new HHS manual? If you tell the Coincidence Theorists that if your child gets a bad grade in school that CPS can come for their kids under the “education neglect” category listed in the manual, they will laugh at you. The Coincidence Theorists” will never believe this, so click on the link and help the sheep discover all the wonderful things that Obamacare has in store for our children and their parents. Is it just an accident that Obamacare really does have death panels? […]

17. […] OK Coincidence Theorists, school is in session. Is it just an accident that Obamacare gives CPS agents the right to come into your home and take your children without probable cause or even be in possession of a warrant under the new HHS manual? If you tell the Coincidence Theorists that if your child gets a bad grade in school that CPS can come for their kids under the “education neglect” category listed in the manual, they will laugh at you. The Coincidence Theorists” will never believe this, so click on the link and help the sheep discover all the wonderful things that Obamacare has in store for our children and their parents. Is it just an accident that Obamacare really does have death panels? […]