America is going through a period of redefining. What does it mean to be an American? Will the Constitution survive the onslaught of tyranny from the globalists who have hijacked our government? Will the people survive the imposition of tyranny through the roll out of the police state surveillance grid, DHS purchasing 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition, and what about the cut out targets of pregnant women and small children targets recently purchased by DHS for target practice. I am not sure any of us knows what it means to be an American anymore.
Before we can examine the current threats to America, we must first take a look at the fundamental expectations Americans have traditionally held regarding their own personal future and the future of their country. Every post World War II generation, has certain commonly shared beliefs that are uniquely American. It could be said that America takes the following 10 foundational beliefs for granted.
1) America is the land of opportunity. If one is willing to work hard enough, they can become a “rags to riches” story.
2) The opportunities that parents will leave their children will be greater than was the case for the previous generation.
3) Despite the character and behavior of some politicians, the American system endures and serves the interest of the people because of the United States Constitution.
4) It is the job of government officials and government agencies to protect the American people from the harm of greedy, self-serving corporations.
5) We will always be a nation that respects individual liberties such as freedom of religion and speech as well as protecting the rights of private property owners
6) The American education system is the great equalizer and for some this free access to learning levels the playing field between rich and poor as witnessed by the numerous accomplishments of economically poor Americans that have climbed the ladder of success.
7) Despite their differences, their incessant bickering and finger pointing, the leadership as well as the rank and file of the two major parties really does have the best interest of America at heart.
8) Americans believe that our future safety is virtually guaranteed because of our awesome military might.
9) America is the lone remaining super power. As a result, the American people are reaping the benefits of our international dominance with an ever-increasing standard of living.
10) The Depression and World War II generation presided over the greatest change in American History bringing us unprecedented success as a nation and this success fully endures over seven decades later.
As the following paragraphs will illustrate, we can no longer take these 10 expectations that Americans have toward life in our country as fact. The winds of change are blowing across our once great nation. This is the story of, as Obama promised in the 2008 campaign, the most transformative change since the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
America is besieged with a declining standard of living and the American Dream is on life-support. The following list will partially illustrate how far American has slid from its once proud days as the world’s premier superpower. How bad have things become? Below is a snapshot of negative trends in the areas of labor, media, health care, foreign policy, military prowess and integrity in government.
The Dirty Thirty
2. In 2000, the number of Americans receiving money directly from the federal government each month has grown from 94 million in the year 2000 to more than 128 million in 2013.
3. The U.S. Census Bureau states that more than 146 million Americans are either “poor” or “low income” at this point. That is almost half the country.
5. Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years.
6. The Center for Economic and Policy Research reported that only 25 percent of all of the jobs in the United States are considered to be good jobs at this point.
7. The Economic Policy Institute states that the United States is losing half a million jobs to China every single year since Obama took office
8. When Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of gasoline was $1.84. Today, the average price of a gallon of gasoline is $3.89
9. Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years
10. Since Obama took office, the United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.
11. Under President Clinton, the number of oil drilling permits approved rose by 58 percent. Under George W. Bush, the number of drilling permits approved rose by 116 percent. Under Barack Obama, the number of drilling permits approved actually decreased by 36 percent. Obama just gave away seven Islands to Russia which are rich in oil.
12. The largest monopolistic mergers in history of the corporate world which serves to limit consumer choice in this ever-present monopolistic economy. A few of these mergers include:
· Walt Disney with Capitol Cities ABC
· Wells Fargo with Wachovia
· Warner Communications with Time, Inc.
· AOL with Time –Warner
· Kraft Foods with Phillip Morris
· Chase Manhattan with Chemical Bank
· Squibb with Bristol-Myers
13. Children born in 1994 will face lifetime tax rates of more than 80 percent. (Clinton administration, 1994 budget) and Obama is the right man to bring this to fruition. Have you checked your paystub recently?
14. Today, 77 percent of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck.
16. Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
18. U.S. taxpayers spend more than 20 times as much on the Obama family extravagances as British taxpayers spend on the royal family.
19. It is estimated that Obamacare will add 16 million more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.
20. Much to their detriment, American kids continue to be dumbed down. An ignorant populace is more vulnerable to losing their rights because one cannot understand the loss of constitutional rights when one does understand these rights. “About 11 percent of young citizens of the U.S. couldn’t even locate the U.S. on a map. The Pacific Ocean’s location was a mystery to 29 percent; Japan, to 58 percent; France, to 65 percent; and the United Kingdom, to 69 percent.”
21. Lack of health insurance causes roughly 18,000 unnecessary deaths every year in the United States. Although America leads the world in spending on health care, it is the only wealthy, industrialized nation that does not ensure that all citizens have medical coverage. Death by doctor is up to 225,000 per year. When will the pharmaceuticals and the HMO’s have made enough money?
22. Health insurance costs have risen by 29 percent since Barack Obama became president.
23. “In the radio sector, corporate broadcaster Clear Channel has grown from 40 stations to over 1,200 today. Concentration of broadcasters has resulted in canned programming and a loss of local content that have undercut the media’s public service mission. The corporate media have become the gatekeepers of a candidates’ viability, especially in high-profile races such as president, governor, or Congress.” (Hill, S. (2010). 10 Steps to Repair American Democracy) PoliPoint Press, Sausalito, CA. pp. 5-8).
24. During the first four years of Obama, the number of Americans “not in the labor force” soared by an astounding 8,332,000. That far exceeds any previous four year total in American History.
26. The top 400 income earners in the U.S. make as much in a year as the entire population of the 20 poorest countries in Africa (over 300 million people). (Weissman, R., May 2011, Vol. 24, No. 5 Title: “The Wealth Divide” (An interview with Edward Wolff) Multinational Monitor. “New York is an especially bleak case study.
27. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is now taking home the smallest overall income in recorded history
28. Eminent domain cases enacted against American private property owners have risen over 300% in the past 10 years as compared to the previous 40 years. Many of these cases involve the taking of private land and making it a gift to private, corporate campaign donators. (Arizona Coalition to Protect Personal Rights).
29. The ratio of average CEO pay to worker pay in the U.S. shot up from a 301-to-1 in 2003 to 431-to-1 in 2010. The average CEO now earns $11.8 million per year versus a paltry $27,460 for the average worker, earning substantially more in one day than the average worker earns all year.
30. Obama has been the most successful president in American history. He has accomplished the construction of FEMA camps on US soil, expanding global war mongering never seen before in this country, collapsing the dollar, the downgrading of the national credit rating, the highest unemployment rate in the history of this country, QE3 and the unlimited banker bail out, degradation of the health care system, Obamacare which will cripple the country, under the NDAA, Obama has obliterated the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments to the Constitution.
How is the country working for you America? When are going to stop feeding the criminals who have hijacked our government? Can anyone deny that Obama, the communists and the global corporations are having their way with the middle class of America? The question is what we are going to do about this tyranny being perpetrated against the people?
If you are wondering what you can do, take your savings out of Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, etc., and put it into a credit union or a state run bank. Stop shopping at Walmart, Kmart or any other slave labor mart. Patronize your own local merchants. Don’t eat out in the corporate chains. Start growing your own food, today! Get involved in a cause which fights against the New World Order. Do something, do anything. Our collective sitting on the couch is why we are in the mess that we are in. However, whatever you choose to do, I would suggest doing it now because we do not have unlimited time.