/, Featured, Main/DHS Has Declared War On the USA
DHS Has Declared War On the USA

Welcome to the Fatherland, where there is no constitution, no justice and, at the present moment, no future. Our way of life, our culture and even our lives are in jeopardy if we do not quickly reign in an out of control and potentially deadly Department of Homeland Security.

Questions

Did anyone else remember when the announcement was made that a new federal agency, an agency we did not need nor an agency that we could afford, was going to protect us from terrorists? Did any of you have a negative reaction when it was revealed that the name of the agency was the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)? Did you immediately think about Nazi Germany and “Der Fatherland?”  I don’t know about you, but I do not want to live in a “Homeland” or a “Fatherland”. I want to return living in a Republic. Did you know that DHS paid ex-East German Stasi head, Markus Wolf, millions of dollars to set up the organizational structure of DHS? Did you have a “what the hell” moment the first time you saw DHS Director, Janet Napolitano, roll out her see something, say something Stasi civilian spy on your neighbor program? Do you avoid flying because of the invasive sexual molestations that the TSA subject the public to? If so, blame DHS, they oversee the TSA who hires pedophiles, felons and just general perverts. Did you know that the  Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security and we will get into why this significant later in this article.

Enemy of the People

DHS is not your friend. They are not combating foreign terrorists. Their mission is not to protect you from Al Qaeda. Their mission is to protect the global elite from you and your anticipated failure to submit to the tyranny being rolled out across the country in the form of an administratively imposed martial law.  I am not going to mix words in this report, DHS is an enemy of the state, the legitimate state, not the state that has been hijacked by foreign bankers on behalf of the globalists. Janet Napolitano is a domestic enemy of the state and she serves under a foreign enemy of the state, “President Obama.” As American citizens, we are duty bound to defend the country from enemies both foreign and domestic. I just identified two of our main enemies. Napolitano and Obama constitute a national security threat against the Republic and its guiding government document, The United States Constitution.

DHS Is Preparing To Kill Millions of Innocent Americans

For the readers who do not think that the globalists who have hijacked this government will not hesitate to use deadly force against the American people who refuse to capitulate to the roll out and full implementation of the police state surveillance grid, then ask yourself why, since last year, The Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm. Who could these bullets be intended for? Are there 1.6 billion terrorists preparing to board airplanes and use them as weapons?

No wait, DHS just announced an additional purchase of 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months. Are we supposed to believe that we are looking at a sudden influx of violent and dangerous 1.6 billion illegal aliens to America? Or, maybe, there are 1.6 billion violent and dangerous drug dealers in America.  But there’s more, DHS just purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).

You Have Been Declared to Be A Terrorist

Since DHS was responsible for the creation and dissemination of the MIAC Report, it has been decided that YOU, Mr. and Mrs. America, are the new terrorists and it’s your fault and you are deserving the terrorist label being forced upon you. When the globalists demand that you drink the fluoride in the water, eat unlabeled GMO’s without whining, breath the chemtrailed air, make your children take mercury laden vaccines, allow your savings to be debased by a criminal group of private bankers who print worthless money and give it to themselves and then call it a bail out, fight illegal wars of occupation, accept their Eugenics based national health care system, lay down and let the megabanks steal your homes through the MERS fraud, train Russian troops on our soil in preparation for gun confiscation, demand that you give up your guns, believe that their false flag attacks on Columbine, Sandy Hook and the Aurora Batman Massacre are real, then by-God you better start drinking from the Kool-aid and start believing the lies and misinformation or you will be declared a terrorist and you will be secretly arrested or be murdered by a drone.

The Domestic Terror Checklist

According to DHS documents, you are a terrorist if you possess certain formerly protected constitutionally protected beliefs. So I decided to give myself the DHS terrorist checklist quiz.

You are a MIAC defined terrorist if you harbor any of the following beliefs:

1.  Ron Paul Supporter. I used to be an ardent supporter.

2.  X  Supports the Second Amendment. I am not giving up my guns to the Russians, DHS or anyone else.

3. X  Supports the Constitution. I am guilty as charged.

There is more, but you get the idea. If you, like myself, profess a belief in any of the above positions, you are a domestic terrorist.

Do you know what DHS plans to do with domestic terrorists who refuse to go along to get along? The following is a cross-section of planned actions against you for your politically incorrect beliefs.

Meet Your New DHS Policemen AmeriKa

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has customized its Predator B drones, originally built for overseas military operations, to carry out at-home surveillance tasks that have civil libertarians (i.e. domestic terrorists) worried. The new drones can identify American civilians carrying guns and tracking their cell phones, as the latest redacted government documents show. Alan Gottlieb, founder and executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation, in reference to the Predator B drones recently stated that “I am very concerned that this technology will be used against law-abiding American firearms owners,” and further stated that “This could violate Fourth Amendment rights as well as Second Amendment rights.” New flash, Mr. Gottlieb, the Constitution is dead and buried deep beneath the new Fatherland.

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You?

By the way, predator drones can fly for up to 20 hours and carry a payload of about 500 lbs, have facial recognition software, can be programmed to be fully autonomous, and can track your cell phone and intercept your emails. What will you fight back with if and when you are placed on the MIAC terrorist watch list and they come for you? I almost forgot to mention, Mr. Gottlieb, that DHS is also purchasing thousands of full-auto assault rifles, calling them “personal defense weapons,” while at the same time, trying their best to deny US citizens their lawful Second Amendment right to defend themselves with the exact same weapons. But it is OK that DHS is straddling both sides of the fence, because hypocrisy and duplicity are not crimes in the new AmeriKa.

Since we are speaking about automated assassins of innocent Americans who will not accept the globalists’ form of tyranny, I would be remiss if I did not mention the new killer robots which are also being brought online. They run faster than a bear, possess facial recognition capability and can be programmed to be autonomous human hunters. Not being of flesh and blood, if you are their intended target, how could you possibly defend yourself? Does anyone think that DHS has programmed these monsters to show any form of mercy? Given the fact that DHS ordered cut out shooting range targets of pregnant women holding their baby along with depictions of children, I don’t think the coming DHS/FEMA purge is going to be very humane, do you?

DHS and The Final Solution

There are hundreds of thousands of multi-body coffins being stored right now at FEMA camp facilities, and there’s also strong evidence that FEMA camps are being activated with core staff coming on line. Thanks to a 2012 report in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, the establishment media (CBS) admitted to the existence of FEMA camps. Interestingly, there are even FEMA coffins stored out in the open in rural locations, such as the ones photographed by Sherrie Wilcox. What about these pictures, Janet?

Sherrie Wilcox and More FEMA Coffins

America, who do you think these coffins are for? Is it the 1.6 billion terrorists, violent illegal aliens trying to gain entrance into our country or are they for the 1.6 billion drug dealers? Let’s stop pretending America, these are FEMA coffins with many of our names on them.

Conclusion

The battle lines have been drawn only most Americans are still unaware that they are about to the most hunted prey on the planet. Field Marshall Napolitano, on behalf of the globalists, has declared most Americans to be enemies of the illegitimate state. Isn’t time for some serious civil disobedience?

By | 2017-10-26T22:15:47+00:00 March 5th, 2013|Activism, Featured, Main|23 Comments

1. Wily March 5, 2013 at 11:28 am

Very serious stuff. It’s clear ‘they’ have been planning this for some time! It’s true our nation is under Judgment. It is true the Lord always Judges those He implements! It is true the Lord will honor our Mayflower compact and the John Smith (1607) etc covenants! It is true the Church is about to be called Home. I strongly believe those (many) that remain will come to repentance! I strongly believe many Amerikans brains have not been flouridated! I strongly believe the De-h-a’s will be confounded! I believe it’s possible those of Rosh will leave first then the red asians! The Lord’s will is going to play out as He pre ordained! All you get on that long black train will be sitting in Hell before this decade is out!
    A reminder to all who persecute those that have been redeemed (at a very high cost to the God Head) will pay in ways no one can imagine!
    I made that statement knowing it won’t change a thing in what ‘they’ do but to let them know these words will haunt them forever! Now is the time to come to Christ Jesus, the door will close suddenly just as the Lord closed & sealed the door on the ark!

…Heb 13:6…

2. Joseph E Fasciani March 5, 2013 at 4:12 pm

This is great patriot work, keep it up, but cover yer butts! ASK for donations: many can afford to do so, tho’ I can’t. Me mum said I was so broke that my wallet’s flatter than a snake’s belly button…. Too, too true!

All best, J

3. Joseph E Fasciani March 5, 2013 at 4:15 pm

She also said I was born 2 weeks late and never stopped being late, which is also too, too true. BUT her last remark, that I’d be late to my funeral, has yet to be demonstrated, although I won’t be around to verify it!

4. bobd76 March 5, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Dave, look at the bright side of all of this, those FEMA coffins seem to be really spacious. We might wind up dead with a bunch of holes in us, but we’ll be buried in nice roomy boxes! If we’re gonna be dead we may as well be comfortable.

bobd76

5. Kokitsum March 5, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I can’t respond now..I’m watching “Dancing Dildos”…then I’m gonna watch the news..If this is a threat it’ll be on the news.

6. Amaterasu Solar March 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm

If We spread a solution to the tipping point fast enough – WE will take control and They will lose all power over Us. How?

What would happen if We did not NEED exchange (trade, barter, money, metal, etc.) to survive richly? I ask because there IS a way to eliminate this need. Such exchange is merely the accounting for meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society.

Given this, it is clear that adding abundant free energy – and programmed machines for any necessary work no One WANTS to do – will remove the necessity of accounting for energy, freeing every Human to choose where, when and how Their energy is applied. It will free Them from HAVING to add Their energy to a system to survive.

This will also pull the money rug out from under the banksters and other “elite.”

It will not take materially from anyOne in terms of home, comforts, and so on, but it will remove power over Others in favor of autonomous power over Self, as well as providing materially for ALL who presently cannot afford what the “elite” can.

For more and for details, please see:

Analysis: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=657.0

PLAN: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=2759.0

Governance: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=2103.0

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil; remove the soil in which the root grows…

7. ARIZONA March 5, 2013 at 8:32 pm

AS we stood at speedway blvd.and nova road we handed out 85,000 dvd’s,1,500,000 flyers,to anyone who was awake enough to take one,we had to fight off the morons,devil worshippers,drunk cowboys,dodge the shower of beer bottles,and listen to every kind of insult you can imagine,and still the police gangs were there to trying to arrest us for anything they could think of,and even though we prevailed,IT WASN’T EASY,we felt like kicking the shit out of morons more then once,AND we were called cowards all the time,NOW all the guys are going what happened? I told them WE LOST,the american people prefer commuism over freedom,we lost,I called the chief of police a moron,he didn’t like it ,but I told him I really thought he was a commie ,I just couldn’t prove it,and he better not get caught with any,or things would change,I took and OATH to hunt commies,and it didn’t matter to me who they were,THE LORD came to me one day and IN HIS usual LOUD VOICE,HE SAID STAND DOWN,I WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE,so all you worthless pieces of shit,you have a really big problem coming your way,and your to drugged out or brainwashed to know it,THERES going to be a BIG EARTHQUAKE in APRIL,and all hell is going to break loose,cause OBAMA the ANTI-CHRIST and his demons from NATO are going to attack america,and the biggest bloodbath in history is going to take place in america…THE famine will be the worst the worlds ever seen,the women will wished they had their aborted children for food,and the military is going to spray plauges on everyone that can’t be cured,their even going to wipe out their own families to try to win a war their going to lose,their just to brainwashed to know it…..america is about to END,and the future will belong to those who know the lord,so get ready you ain’t got much time left,we’re going to be living in the 1840’s when its over,and if your captured “DON’T take the mark”,only humans get into heaven,the chip contains reptile DNA,you take it and LUCIFER will be your new daddy…………

8. ARIZONA March 5, 2013 at 8:58 pm

HAHAHA,the morons just outlawed shot guns in colorado,GEE,you think there trying to start a war with the america people,YEA I can tell you,thats exactly what their trying to do ,push,push till everyone’s had enough,HEY,listen to this,all the politicans think they are getting into the underground for safety when the war starts,I TALKED to a AIR FORCE guy,HE said yea thats what they think,HE said but that ain’t how its going to go for them,HE said at the last minute,their going to change the code and none of them will be able to get in and hes not sitting with a bunch of traitors anyhow,safe and the USA is falling apart above,HE said no they’ll be up there with you guys,he did tell me there going to NUKE all the big cities,and spray them with deseases no one ever heard of,that can’t be cured,SO if you live in or near a BIG city ,IT would be smart to move right away,some where small,150 miles or so from a big city,and NOT near YELLOWSTONE park,its going to blow,they planted 30 nuclear weapons around it,to make sure it would,STOCK UP NOW,this ain’t going to be a short war,and remember,PAINT ON THEIR WINDSHIELDS and they can’t see…………….sniper rifles at the ready………………..

9. ARIZONA March 5, 2013 at 9:27 pm

GUARANTEED,their practicing to kill your family,once the young traitors have blasted away at targets of children and women for awhile,they won’t think twice about shooting REAL women and children,YOU better get ready,when the POLICE GANGS come,they won’t have a bit of mercy on your family,their orders will be “shoot to kill”,little kids don’t fare well after be shot with HOLLOW POINTS,and they do intend to shoot them,THIS whole thing is a prelude to nation wide war,the POLICE GANGS have always wanted to just kill anyone they wanted,this is their big chance,to do anything they want,DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM,they have terrorized america for 100 years and there say so don’t mean shit,their all lying whores,just ask your self “WHO HAS BEEN PROTECTING THE TRAITORS” that have been looting america,thats right ,the police gang,KEEP IN MIND who has been practicing to kill your family…..YOU CAN BE STUPID OR DECIEVED if you want,BUT DON’T BE SORRY,your children deserve better then that,remember their won’t be any medical care for you or your children,and after the police gang shoots them its over for them……………..

10. Wayne Pacific March 5, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Pick one of them,the media, the big banks, the politicians, DHS, Zionists, and go for it. Now is certainly the time. Be careful and be sly. We can wear them down over time, no doubt about it.

11. azgirl7 March 6, 2013 at 1:27 am

Since it looks like we don’t stand a chance against the multitude of Jewish (elite globalists) paid off minions, I have something else to complain about. I’m stunned by the fact that SO MANY people don’t know the difference between ‘their’, ‘there’, and ‘they’re’. Or ‘then’ and ‘than’. Or ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. I guess they’re the product of the Jewish run education system in America. Figures.

12. bobd76 March 6, 2013 at 1:46 am

I posted my little joke earlier about roomy coffins (in truth they plan on putting as many bodies as they can fit into each of those things, I guess having company is also a redeeming quality) I did have a serious thought about our situation that I decided to share. We may luck out in the end if the high ranking military officers in the Pentagon decide to put a stop to this travesty. It is possible that there are enough true American patriots left at the top to stage a coup and save this country. I find it hard to believe that the top brass of the US armed forces are all going to “just follow orders.” If I were a general in the army and I was asked if I would fire on Americans if ordered to I might just lie about it and say yes in order to keep my position and perhaps be in a position to do something about such treason. Any thoughts on this out there?

bobd76

13. Dan March 6, 2013 at 7:53 am

The conventional wisdom of running to the country is not going to save you in a lawless future. While it would seem to make sense it just can’t be sustained unless you are a die-hard survivalist. The last of the resources will be concentrated in urban areas. Read the Great Waves of Change for free to find out more. http://www.greatwavesofchange.org

14. European American March 6, 2013 at 9:30 am

I just want to go back to sleep. Dream sweet thoughts of a world of happy people with good intentions who want to get along.

Wake me up when it’s all over and everything is back to “normal”. Okay?

15. Rog March 6, 2013 at 9:48 am

Yes, yes! Please stay in the urban areas! You’ll fare better with all the available resources. There is nothing out here in the boonies that would be of any use to you.

16. William Lee March 6, 2013 at 12:38 pm

WHEN?

17. Roger Charlesworth March 6, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Personally I think that Barry is merely a pawn in the NWO’s game. I do not think he will, or is expected to, survive the inevitable Civil War coming. However, The event will not go unnoticed by other world players. I believe that Alaska will be occupied by Russia, on the invitation of Barry, and it will NEVER be returned. I also wonder if someone has designs on Hawaii too…………………. The US will be ruled by a military Junta.

18. R March 6, 2013 at 8:56 pm

That’s why Obama has been changing generals every year, to find one who will fire on the American people.

19. CanyouheartheRebelscoming March 7, 2013 at 11:36 am

THERE WAS A STORY TOLD
    A THOUSAND YEARS AGO
    THAT THE OPRESSED WILL BREAK THEIR SHACKLES
    THEN TAKE CONTROL

THE CITIES GONNA BURN
    THE WORLD IS GONNA TURN
    YOU READ ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME
    BUT YOU NEVER LEARNED

I SEE THIS EVERYDAY
    IN EVERY SINGLE WAY
    I SEE IT COMIN’, THERE’S NO RUNNIN’
    NOW THERE’S HELL TO PAY

SO ONCE YOU HEAR THE SOUND
    AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND
    YOU’LL SEE THE REBELS TAKIN’ OVER,
    IN EVERY CITY!

I CAN HEAR THE FUCKIN’ REBELS COMIN’
    CAN’T YOU HEAR THE FUCKIN’ REBELS COMIN’?

***

NOW IN OUR PRESENT DAY,
    THE CIRCLE FOUND IT’S WAY.
    IT’S COME AROUND AGAIN,
    THE PEOPLE ARE IN DISARRAY.

THEY COME AT EVERY AGE,
    THEY’RE FULL OF HATE AND RAGE,
    AS THEY BREAK OUT OF THEIR CAGES,
    IN EVERY CITY.

I CAN HEAR THE FUCKIN’ REBELS COMIN
    CAN’T YOU HEAR THE FUCKIN’ REBELS COMIN?
    ***

IT’S ALL JUST BECOME SO CLEAR.
    IT’S ALL JUST BECOME SO CLEAR.
    AND IT’S ALL JUST BECOME SO CLEAR.
    I SAID IT’S ALL JUST BECOME SO CLEAR!

THEY’VE LEFT US WITH NO CHOICE,
    BUT TO START,
    A REVOLUTION!

WE START A REVOLUTION!
    WE START A REVOLUTION!

WE START A REVOLUTION!
    WE START A REVOLUTION!
    WE START A REVOLUTION!
    WE START A REVOLUTION!

20. Gabeein March 7, 2013 at 10:22 pm

I keep reading stuff like this about these Fema Camps, Home Land Security, their bullets, their guns and their 2700 armored vehicles, but nobody ever tells me where they are, so I can see for myself. I want to see just one armored vehicle. Where do the Home Land Security Agents have their offices? Where are the camps? How can we believe this stuff if we don’t see with our own eyes? I have faith in God and his existence, not in somebody who writes stuff on a computer without physical evidence. I’m ready to do my part, but until I see it with my own eyes, your information does me nor anybody else any good. That’s like saying, the bass are biting really good today, but you don’t tell me which lake or even which state the lake is in. Either cough it up, or quit writing your crap.

EDITOR’S NOTE-The distressing thing is that people like you fail to click on a hypertext link to see the proof for yourself. Better yet, why don’t you do some research and google what you question and you will find a multitude of proof with videos, articles and photos. There are many of us trying to wake up people like you so we have a chance to avoid the planned fate that awaits us. The “crap” is that people like you are too lazy to do your own research and are seemingly incapable of critical thought

21. Roger Charlesworth March 8, 2013 at 1:33 am

Nice Comments, Ed!

22. Roger Charlesworth March 8, 2013 at 6:59 am

This Constitution thing has gone too far for a direct confrontation. They are armed to kill. They are prepared to kill. That will be the EASY way for them to win. Start at the grassroots. Know you neighbour. The ones behind the mask and shield are also people. Find out who they are. win them over. Dig in for the long term. Guerrilla warfare is the only way to go. Do not let the FEMA camps be used to herd you. Hide your weapons. Do not register them.

There MAY be another situation where the FEMA camps are necessary : if the dollar collapses and there are food riots.Barry is trying to play his hand and keep the QE rolling out to maintain the status quo for the Banks. If he has a modicum of luck, the emergence of shale oil and gas exports will blow the deficit into oblivion. I hope for your sakes that he has got this one right. That is the only bit of good news that can come out of this situation.

23. terry April 16, 2013 at 1:30 pm

So far, I can’t find any definitive proof of the Marcus Wolf story other than what I’ve seen on tons of conspiracy channels…..show me the money.