CSS-Offical-New-Logo2Have you been to your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) lately and was subsequently dumbfounded by what you saw?

To those of us who  live in nice neighborhoods and are employed in a professional environment, you would be shocked by what you’d see at your local DMV.

I have subsequently come to the realization that the America that I live in is crumbling under my feet and I have no illusions that this country’s landslide into the depths inescapable poverty will eventually consume me as well. If you do not believe that this will not happen to you as well, you are self-deluded.

The moment I entered the DMV, I felt as if I had somehow taken a wrong turn and ventured into a third world country. Many of the people applying driver licenses did not speak English. In fact, I heard multiple languages being spoken and not that there is anything wrong with that, but these people were people of poverty, low education, lack of opportunity and gross ignorance. These people looked like cut out photos of people that I saw in National Geographic as a kid in which I was reminded of how lucky I was to be an American.

I asked myself, is this the new norm in America? The DMV does indeed represent a cross-section of America and that cross-section has changed. It is poor, uneducated and  is totally ignorant of the constitutional liberties being taken away on a daily basis by our criminal government which has been hijacked by the bankers. I use this anecdotal

In summary, my new realization of what America has become, based solely upon anecdotal data, is an America that is now a third world country. I pride myself on being a man with research based skills and I use these skills in my employment. Therefore, I know better than to trust my anecdotal perceptions (i.e. personal observations). Subsequently, I began to look at reliable national and personal economic indicators which would give me a more accurate picture and I did not like what I found. Not only is the present picture bleak, I quickly came to the realization that there is no hope of recovery under the present system. After you read this article, you will come to the realization that if you keep playing the game by the rules of the banksters, you will begin to look like the rabble that I saw that day at the DMV.

When we say that a country is a third world country, we generally characterize that nation as poor and having and economy which is severely distorted by personal sense of hopelessness and dependence upon government services. These nations also tend to have high rates of illiteracy, poor healthcare, exploding population growth among its poor and suffer under unstable governments. The following is the first part of a series which seeks to answer the question, has America entered third world status?

Where Did It All Go Wrong?

The undoing of America has been a century in the making. In 1913, the most evil organization on the earth was created by an unconscionable act of Congress with the creation of the Federal Reserve. The United States national debt is more than 5000 times larger than it was when the Federal Reserve was first created. and this fact has served to turn nearly all of us into debt slaves with each of us vulnerable to the manipulation of the global elite.

The bankers who helped to create the Federal Reserve intended to permanently enslave the U.S. government to a perpetually expanding spiral of debt, and their plan has worked and their final victory is nearly at hand.

The Irreversible Course of America’s Economic Crash

Boston University economist Laurence Kotlikoff, stated that the U.S. government is facing a “present value difference between projected future spending and revenue” of 222 trillion dollars in the years ahead. Where are we going to come up with 222 trillion dollars? The short answer is that we won’t.

In 2001, the United States represented 31.8 percent of the world’s economic activity.  By the end of 2011, that share had dropped to 21.6% in 2011, which means that America’s portion of the world’s economy is 32% smaller than it was a decade ago and it is declining more with each passing day. With economic indicators such as these, there is no way to climb out of the economic hole we have entered courtesy of the globalist inspired free-trade agreements (i.e. NAFTA, CAFTA). With these kinds of numbers, more Americans will be competing for a smaller number of jobs which are significantly declining in pay.

The Average American Is Taking a Beating

It is not just our nation that is taking a beating, our individual financial situations in this country has grown to a crisis level. America is no longer just in a depression. We have entered third world status, a kind of permanent depression, if you will. Yes, we have skyscrapers and modern technology, but only the elite control these resources and the average American’s standard of living is in a state of economic free fall.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, more than 146 million Americans are either “poor” or “low income”. Stunningly, more than 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government, not including the massive entitlement programs of Social Security or Medicare. The number of people on food stamps has grown to 47.79 million Americans. In 2008, when Obama first took office, only 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Approximately, 20.2 million Americans spend more than half of their incomes on housing, which represents a 46% increase from 2001. Parents under the age of 30 experience poverty rates consisting of 37 percent. The number of Americans living in poverty has grown to one out of every six US citizens. Can you say “turn out the lights, the party is over.”

It No Longer Pays To Go To Work Anymore

Of all the facts that serve to describe the economic chaos, there is one fact that stands out among all others.

FOR MOST AMERICANS, IT NO LONGER PAYS TO GO TO WORK FULL TIME. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD AND BURIED

Ninety million unemployed Americans are no longer even looking for work. The next time you go into DMV, please realize that you are subsidizing a drivers license for about a third of the people. You are also paying for their health care, food stamps and shelter. And many of these lower class, poverty-stricken “Americans” are living a higher standard of living than you are and this is by design courtesy of Chairman Obama.

Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania explained, “the single mom is better off earnings gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045.

Wayne Emmerich found that the family breadwinner who works only one week a month at minimum wage makes 92% as much as the breadwinner  grossing $60,000 a year. Emmerich’s stats demonstrate that by working only one week a month on can save a lot of money in child care expense. But topping the list is Medicaid, which is accessible to minimum wage earners and the program has very low deductibles and co-pays. In short, by working only one week a month at a minimum wage job, a minimum wage earner is able to get total medical coverage for next to nothing courtesy of you and I.

The middle class is not as  lucky as the $60,000 breadwinner pays out approximately $12,000 per year in health insurance costs with an addition $4,500 in co-pays. And if anyone in the part-time minimum wage earning family is disabled, SSI pays out an additional $8,088 per year. When one begins to calculate the expenses incurred by a typical breadwinner making $60,000 per year, compared to the part time minimum wage worker, coupled with minimum wage earners tax supported federal bailouts for these freeloaders, the poor have more discretionary income than those who pay the taxes that run the country. And if the part time minimum wage worker is willing to cheat and participate in the underground economy, they will have significantly more discretionary income than their hard-working $60,000 per year counterpart who actually works for a living. In short, if you are a full-time employee making above minimum wage, you paying for your own economic demise. The numbers here suggest that we’d be better off staying home and living off of the labors of what’s left of the middle class.

In short, for most industrious Americans, it no longer pays to go to work. This system is catapulting our country towards an economic Armageddon. Welfare pays and pays well, until the government turns off the faucet. Then we will have a revolution inspired by the 146 million Americans who can longer support themselves. We have all speculated on how a revolution will begin, well now you know why the foreign mercenaries are training on our soil and the fact DHS has acquired 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition and 2700 armored personnel carriers. They are waiting for the proverbial excrement to hit the fan. What do you think Obama’s “Myra” account is for? Why are banks installing capital controls which are making it increasingly difficult get your money out of the banks.

Do you remember the scene in the movie Hunger Games in which it was illegal to hunt your own food? In Mesa, Arizona, their city government is trying to make it illegal to grow your own food by adopting several Agenda 21 mandates. Now what does the movie Hunger Games and Mesa, Arizona have in common? Both scenarios demonstrate why the government demands total dependence. The bankster controlled government wants to control you through the control of food. And when they decide to begin to depopulate through starvation and subsequent revolution, you and yours will be exterminated on their terms. The vast majority of us are living on borrowed time.

This bankster run system does not work for you and I. Again, take your money out of their banks, stop shopping in globalist stores like Walmart and begin to trade and barter and grow your own food. To do otherwise, is to continue to participate in a rigged game which will culminate in your destruction!

By | 2017-10-26T22:15:40+00:00 April 5th, 2013|Activism, Featured, Main|24 Comments

1. [email protected] April 6, 2013 at 5:02 am

Simple behavioral math:
    Implode it from the inside out
    Compound it with DIVISION amongst themselves.

The old bag francis piven and her dime store psychology tactics
    Hired/bought and paid for by the administration to put the final touches in place.

I would say that we are now looking at game/set/ match.
    He/it has accomplished what he was sent here to do..
    A great reward of a kingdom will be offer for those services rendered.

2. Marquette April 6, 2013 at 5:47 am

I am one of those ‘poor’ americans, but I can assure you, it isn’t because I’m illiterate. I’m actually college-educated, nearly twice over, and currently hold a state license in cosmetology. I can do anything in an office any other administrative assistant can do, and have extensive experience with computers. Finding a job, however, NOT in the salon-field, has proven….. disappointing. To say the least. I am beat out by others who have even better degrees than I do, or younger women. So while I realize that there are indeed a GREAT many in this country who are illiterate and uneducated, not ALL of the poor are. Its sad to think I racked up nearly $35k in student loans to obtain an education in computers and administration, and can’t find a job doing any of it. Whats more disheartening is that I have that whopper of a student loan debt to repay, and I don’t make enough to pay it anymore. I do agree with you. The american dream is dead. Our constitutional rights are being stripped away little by little each passing week. Its a scary future we are all facing. I’m just glad I am literate and can read up on survival skills. I think everyone should do this. I think we are all going to need them.

3. HBeale April 6, 2013 at 7:31 am

Truly, the banksters, political whore puppets and complicit church hirelings are putting the final touches on the destruction of this country, with the comatose blessings of the American sheeple. Unless and until the average person gets off his or her butt and realizes that we can no longer afford to be politically disconnected and just let government do as it pleases, AND get as mad as hell AND take action, it is hard to believe this Satanic train wreck called the New World Order will ever be derailed. Thanks for the reminder, Dave.

4. Dave L April 6, 2013 at 9:19 am

EDITOR’S NOTE: There are poor people with class, manners and dignity. Then there are the poor people who reflect the worst that society has to offer.

It’s amazing when people like you leave your little comfort zone and then write ignorant blogs about their experience.

Nothing confirms that more then your own words. You still remain, well, dumb as a door knob, ok, a bit harsh, I’ll say it like it is – you still don’t get it! When Christ said woe to those who have comfort and riches, he was speaking to people like you. –

I’m sure when you left the DMV you went back to the comforts and safety of your little zone where you are surrounded by the wealth and prosperity of all your worldly accomplishments and then got real comfortable and wrote this ‘high and mighty’ little blog.

Those who have much to loose will stand to loose the most and those with nothing to loose, loose nothing.

When Tolstoy went to his death bed, he had finally figured that out –

5. John April 6, 2013 at 11:45 am

There is a new poor in America. They are 50+, white and highly educated. They call themselves the “Obama Poor”. They see each other at their new jobs in retail stores willing to hire them and compare notes. It’s never good news. If you still have the home you thought you would retire in- you are the lucky one. If your wife didn’t leave you at this new income level – she is a saint. If your kids got a scholarship to college- it’s like winning the lottery. You pray your 10 year old vehicle doesn’t need repairs and your health holds out. You dread the day you have to ask your 80 year old parents for money to keep the electric bill on. And if you still have life insurance- you ignore that little evil voice in your head that says- “If I died- at least my family would be better off financially” As each day passes- it gets louder and too many of my acquaintances listened to it.

6. Thinker April 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm

-marquette, You Are the Problem. Your comment is why I am being ripped off, why MY dollar is crashing. You Chose to take out those ‘student loans’. I worked and saved BEFORE going to college, whereas you decided you could just sign the dotted line, now you complain. Instead of paying attention to the fake real estate values skyrocketing and what was behind it you were busy taking out loans. Did you pay attention to NAFTA GATT and Glass Steagall when Clinton was doing all that? No. Yet now you complain about jobs.

I’m not interested in any more sob stories like yours. Until you see that You helped create the mess and You make choices to Stop what’s happening, like stop buying gmo food, and junk you don’t need, nothing will change. Pay back what you borrowed and tell others about chemtrails. Stop complaining and do your part.

7. jerry bolduc April 6, 2013 at 2:19 pm

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-personhood/ (This is why they need to keep us ignorant about the original 13th Amendment!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBemocj8No (More evidence that our Constitution was altered by a criminal element!)

Hillary for President? If her ASEAN boondoggle is any indication, we’ll continue on a downward trajectory:

“Since 2009, US exports of goods to Indonesia have increased from $5.1 billion to $7.4 billion in 2011, and imports of goods have increased from $12.9 billion to $19.1 billion. US foreign direct investment in Indonesia expanded to $1.5 billion in 2011, making the United States the third largest contributor.”

How is America benefiting from this? We’re IMPORTING $7 billion more Indonesian products while EXPORTING a mere $2.3 billion more in American made products, and Clinton and congress are hailing this as some kind of a success for America??? Talk about DISCONNECT!! Only from the deluded minds of Washington, DC!

8. AffinityNetNews April 6, 2013 at 2:59 pm

I have been urging everyone to leave the big cities as soon as possible for some time now. It may just be borrowed time but, that may be enough to survive the impending nightmare that is coming. Leave the big cities, and make your life as simple as possible and focus on every area in your life where you can break the chains that enslave you to this paradigm of the dead and the dying. The safest and best way to effect a positive change is to stop feeding the beast that is killing us.

Things that I’ve done and urge others to do:

I no longer go to movies because I despise Hollywood and refuse to support it and it’s mind-control of society.

I haven’t paid for cable TV since the mid 90’s and haven’t watched a TV program since then nor, do I watch main-stream news which is propaganda and owned by the same elite parasites that own the banks.

I try to only support small business owners locally and rarely eat out and when I do it’s never fast-food and always at a small locally owned location.

I leave too high in the mountains of Colorado to grow food but, I will begin to buy local produce in Colorado and begin canning food this summer.

There are many things that we can do to empower ourselves but, the most important is wisdom, knowledge and working on your spiritual self then focusing on living in faith and not fear or scarcity thinking which destroys your ability to function within the Divine Source and its gifts of inspiration and awareness.

Miracles will occur in your life when you do this. They have for me and I’m no better or different than you.

When you seek the Divine Path of God, the Divine Path of God will seek you and meet you more than half way. All that you need to do … is ask.

9. Anon April 6, 2013 at 3:15 pm

EDITOR’S NOTE- It is not just the Mexicans. There were Arabs, East Indians, and a plethora of others. But most of all, there were rednecks with children that had no manners, their parents had no style or presence. Gomer Pyle, Barney Rubble and Jed Clampett were in attendance. They dressed like third worlders, they acted without class. It is no different in AZ than it would be in Minnesota.

Well based solely upon anecdotal data, you live in Arizona which Spain once owned, among a handful of US states bordering the modern third world (Mexico). Those brown “rabble” at the DMV are some of the hardest working souls in North America.

Back in the days of American freedom, you didn’t need a license or a DMV. That came in with communist FDR’s SocSec con, “never to be used for identification” of course. Go hear Alan Watt’s interviews with elderly Miss Effie, who lived through the transition.

The awfullest thing to ask is more ID paperwork to “protect” us. When “liberty” promoters ask for more and better Big Brother rules, we have a problem. Gimme Mexican rabble any day over Washington DC crooks. The Cocaine Import Agency has more to do with Mexican violence than Mexicans.

Let borders dissolve so people can move and live where they please just like the big corporations who put plants in any damn country and bank accounts in others. Now that’s freedom. All this “patriotism” is used against you for wars, Big Brother, and “homeland security” rackets. Let individuals be sovereigns, not only nations.

PTB goals include race war and wealth war, and friend, you are falling for it. They let all the Mexicans crawl in, then run O’Reilly all night long about what are we gonna do? More government tracking! Drones! Databases! Ankle bracelets! What a joke.

They want a North American Union, I say use some judo and let them have it, we start ignoring their boundaries and DMVs. Turn their own plots against them.

10. Thinker April 6, 2013 at 4:45 pm

DAVE L — You, like marquette ARE the Problem. Dave works and busts his butt on this site, while you whine and criticize. Where were YOU during Clinton Perot, lemme guess you voted for Clinton, bought the ‘perot can’t win’ bs and told yourself how cool you were. Lemme guess you also lied to get a house loan, or took out student loans, now all you want is other people who SACRIFICED and did NOT do those things to go broke and whine like you. Let me tell YOU something, I don’t have much now because I’m spending time to wake up others before it’s too late, while there You are yapping your trap because dave or people like me aren’t yet, what, living in a shelter?
    And let’s talk about some of the immigrants, they are NOT the immigrants of yesterday, they Over reproduce and Suck Off the dole that is crushing this country while not giving a crap about our rights just as too many citizens are.
    Some immigrants are great I meet them all the time, but the fact is Many are sucking the life out of the US. Tell you what, you get off your butt and start your OWN site if you’re such a critic. YOU get out and hand out notes to strangers with websites where people can get informed. That costs pennies. If you’re on the dole then at least do something and inform others. Otherwise you’re just sitting around yapping like a useless harpie.

Thanks for all your work Dave, that article on the gulf needs to stay front and center, one of your best pieces. Take care and thanks again –

11. Buh-Bye April 6, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Dear Editor’s Note: you don’t really think we’d go along with that b.s. without a fight, do you?

12. M April 6, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I think you should go watch some Guy Mcphereson another excellent researcher , like you Dave.

The humanzee race is right on track for a global extinction level event . Now you can stop whizzing away your life jabbering on about pointless statistics . Start working on your bucket list Dave , cause you and your race have no future ).

13. Mikey April 6, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Anon,I noticed you didn’t mention ni66ers,the biggest drain on the country and the communists too,or is it ok to drive without a license if you’re a ni66er or a commie? These so called rednecks are the people that built this country but your kind seem to have conveniently forgotten that.And don’t give me that bullshit about ni66ers building this country,picking cotton isn’t building a country.White men fought for and built this country,we also walked on the moon,when you ask what America has contributed to this world,it will be almost everything,when you ask what black america has contributed,the answer is almost nothing.Do you actually think this world can function without a strong United States? When the next civil war starts,and it is not far off,which side are you going to be on? People will know you by your actions,good luck,you’re going to need it.

14. Bobby April 6, 2013 at 10:19 pm

What has happened Dave, is this. U.S. immigration policy, used to be based on “WHAT IS GOOD FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THE NATION. This policy has changed to, “WHAT IS GOOD FOR IMMIGRANTS, ANY IMMIGRANTS AT ALL–THE NATION AND CITIZENS BE DAMNED. Of course such a policy can only be attributed to influential groups that 1)HATE THE U.S. 2) HATE AMERICAN CITIZENS. IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. For one example, THE GANG OF EIGHT, hate American citizens. With massive unemployment in every sector of the economy, these Senators like McCain Graham and Schumer, want millions of people to enter the U.S., AMERICAN CTIZENS BE DAMNED. If they are re-elected, Forrrest Gumps axiom applies to Americans………….STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

15. SanGabe April 6, 2013 at 11:37 pm

As it gets worse, People like you will keep throwing more words at it hoping the nightmare goes away.

We all know the solution, the event horizon just has not reached the 100th monkey yet.

Enjoy your world where words, philosophy, and the mind, can somehow negate Nature.

Go out in Nature, and see a violent reality, when other animals dominate others.

There is blood, and death, and no amount of new age philosophies are going to change that.

There is no fixing this, and its ends like all other empires end, America is not magically special to negate history, and the effects stupidity has.

The first thing any American can do that wants to be part of the solution is to get in shape.

Good shape. If you need a gym to get in shape, and therefore say you cant, because you cant afford it, then you are already a lost cause.

But until this Country gets physically fit, off the TV, GMOs, Floride, no solution is going to be implemented, peaceful or mortal.

16. SN April 7, 2013 at 7:41 am

What Dave is saying is perfectly true, been to a local DMV myself…the
    truth IS harsh. While some folks in their little bubble world may not
    mind the illegals cleaning your toilets and picking fruit they drive down
    wages so no native citizen CAN survive doing these jobs, They are a drain on
    the national “safety net” and they disrupt the social fabric because they
    WILL NOT assimilate. My great great grandparents came here to be
    “Americans”…these folks do not.

17. jim April 7, 2013 at 12:15 pm

There are two important points to make, with regards to this article.

The first is that Social Security and Medicare are not “entitlement programs”. If like me, you work for a living, you pay out ~7.75% of your gross pay for these “entitlements, and that is generally matched by your employer, so the actual payout is ~15.5% of gross pay! You do this for 45 years, and the little bit they give back to you, if you live that long, is a f#*king entitlement?

The other point is we the citizens of the US do not owe any of the debt incurred by self chosen vampire (scv) crooks and their goy minions, referred to as the District of Criminals. This nonsense, called the Federal Reserve, is just another scv Ponzi scheme, and the debt is like their fiat currency, purely fictional. No one asked me to invest into turning Iraq into Hafia’s new source of crude, or Afghanistan into the world’s largest heroin supply center or many other criminal activities, so please do not present me with any bill, thank you.

18. Dave Mowers April 7, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Social Security is not an “entitlement program” when all of the money you get back at retirement was taken from you to begin with for exactly the purpose of ensuring you save some money for retirement. Is it an “entitlement” to expect to be paid when you work by your employer? Is it an “entitlement” to expect your own money back per the terms of an agreement?

Calling it an entitlement is a lie. Cancel the program and let me keep my g_odda_n money and pay me back what you have stolen.

19. Zellie April 7, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Jim, you are spot on, I too, did not like this author’s ‘entitlement programs’ comment, it shows ignorance! I kept reading ONLY because I like to see if there is ANY truth in an article. I wish this author would have woken up 20 years ago. He stopped way too short in this article. This is a PURPOSEFUL illegal invasion put in place by the Jewish elite that run our country and buy off our elected leaders. He calls it on the Federal Reserve, but he acts like the owners of that cartel are unknown and unknowable, they are not. This massive illegal invasion is now being funded on the backs of the remaining working American Citizenry. Started in 1964 (WHO got those laws changed???? Jewish Elite.) WHO got all the laws changed in all the developed nations in the world???? Jewish Elite. Go to France, Germany, England, Sweden, etc., and their DMV’s will look the same way; so will their schools, so will their ‘dole rolls’…..this is a purposeful destruction of European cultures all across the world, with America taking the brunt of it. Until that truth gets out and people understand how cut throat it is, they won’t start understanding how far along it is. This is a purposeful destruction of culture, racial harmony, financial standing. Can you even imagine these developed nations in just 25 years? I don’t believe that in the end they will be completely successful; but America is getting ready to be taken to its knees FOR A VERY LONG TIME, and yes, people had better wake up and take precautions.

20. usurykills April 8, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Wow. OK, so the people at DMV scare Dave Hodges.

How do DMV people outweigh the people at the grocery store in terms of representing America?

Dave, poor people wind up at DMV a lot. It’s part of the system — the goons take your license.

Does that make you wrong? I don’t think so. I think we’re getting dumber and dumber. It doesn’t mean we’re leading shallow lives, it just means we are getting in touch with our feelings.

If the average person doesn’t spend their day thinking deep thoughts, so what? Is that so bad? Maybe this is just a phase we’re going through in order to adapt to the next level of existence.

Folks, it’s simple. You’ve been cheated by the very usurers you admired. Now what?

21. Thinker April 8, 2013 at 3:47 pm

– Jim, while appreciate your better sentiments about Soc Sec, Medicare IS a bogus ‘entitlement’ our paychecks deductions do not even fractionally cover what skyrocketing costs are today from generations of stupid people who didn’t bother to get involved before with the big medical/big pharma scams. Now they want sky high treatments from overpriced complexes.

Soc Sec is being robbed through phony ‘disability’ claims by tens of millions including illegals who go in, claim their kids have adhd then get SS in addition to all the others doles, while attorneys are also making a fortune from this see your local phone book for lawyers advertising to ‘help your SS claim’.
    The system is beaten and broken, and the problem is your grandparents/parents and many today didn’t give a crap, now, they whine like children. I do agree with your post, the z-marxist bankers are counting on the yelling deadbeats to chant to take down the rest of us. Keep informing others by sharing sites like this and others that aren’t controlled opposition (a lot of them are or are getting taken over), and stay strong.

22. ARIZONA April 20, 2013 at 2:17 pm

BEER SHORTAGE,while everyone is fighting over the last beer in the fridge,YOU forgot to do what the LORD said,LOOK UP,???THERES A MINI SOLAR SYSTEM COMING,and it will change the course of history for the entire world,watch the VIDEO- NIBIRU,the planet of the crossing,everyone in government knows about it,except you,hahaha,they took your money to pay for deep underground cities and military bases,to rideout the coming desaster NIBIRU will cause and when its real close,the earthquakes will be so bad,they’ll declare marshal law,and our friends in DHS,will be killing christians,then they’ll start on everyone else,along with their NATO FRIENDS,you know RED DAWN,thought it was just a movie didn’t you??LUCIFER can’t do anything till he shows you what he’s up to,and everyone fell for it,your standing to close to the picture,STEP BACK,its all a DOG and PONY SHOW,to keep you fighting with each other,SO YOU’LL BE TO BUSY TO LOOK UP,shes coming and you have NOT been getting ready,THE georgia guide stones,told you what the plan was,THEY just didn’t say how,NOW YOU KNOW…………………

23. ARIZONA April 20, 2013 at 2:36 pm

24 hours is all you need,clear roads,empty gas stations,and easy sailing,NOW KNOWING,the coasts will be under water after the pole shift,by giant tidal waves,now would be a good time to move off the coasts of america,OR really anywhere you might be on the coast,those waves will be really high,sure you want to wait till everyone else sees this RED FIRE BALL at the same time you do,TRUST ME ,MOVE NOW,don’t wait till everyone sees it…………..90* roll in 30 minutes,what will the oceans do?they average 21/2 to 3 miles deep,thats a lot of water,sloshing around,maybe even crossing the land and mountains as the planet rotates,check it out NIBIRU and seven friends crossing right in front of good ol’d planet earth,and if you wait for OBAMA and his gang of terrorists to warn you,well I guess you won’t have that 24 hours will you????

24. ARIZONA April 20, 2013 at 3:27 pm

YOU know DAVE,when I went to work for the LORD,after years of his badgering me,I finaly saw the light,he did warn me I would be attacked by everyone,and that brings US to you,hahaha,I read these stupid attacks on your effort to wake everyone up,we can expect this though,after years of warning I’am down to one hand in my count down of friends,BUT hey lucifer has millions of willing servants and the LORD has but a few,LIKE he said to me “my tiny flock” very few will see the protection of guardian angels looking after them,AND after seeing whats coming on this world,man o, man……STAY CLOSE to the LORD and keep up the good fight dave,cause if you haven’t been blessed with the future events,be glad its awful,good luck and don’t let anything get you down……….