/, Featured, Main/Game Over: America Has Accepted Her Enslavement
Game Over: America Has Accepted Her Enslavement

Part two of this series show in some detail that Obama’s governance is following Cloward and Piven’s plan to collapse the government through the destruction of the economy through free trade agreements. Nothing short of a miracle can save this country from economic destruction.

America Is Dumber Than a Box of Rocks

Recently, I conducted a survey of a cross-section of Americans in which I asked the following two questions:

(1) Please describe the two key elements of a free trade agreement.

In my rubric, the correct answer would have included (1) the owners of manufacturing relocate their factories in foreign cheap labor markets; (2) the owners of manufacturing are able to ship their foreign goods back into America duty free (i.e. without tariffs).

(2) Describe one group who wins and one group who loses as a result of free trade agreements.

In the rubric, the correct answer would have identified the winner as the owners of the means of production who take advantage of the fact that tariffs do not apply to them and they have dramatically lowered their labor costs as a result. Respondents should have identified the loser in a free trade agreement as the person who loses their job because of the growth of cheap, foreign labor.

The Results Demonstrate Abject Ignorance

Out of 200 respondents who answered question one, only 2% (n=4) of those surveyed identified the two elements of a free trade agreement. Most of the respondents (45%) expressed the opinion which essentially stated or implied that free trade agreements are good for America because “”we are free to trade with whoever we want.”

Out of 200 respondents, over half (57%) believes that America is better off for having free trade agreements. About the same number (55%) could not identify one group that loses as a result of a free trade agreement except for those “who don’t want to participate.

It is interesting to note that all participants have incomes of under $150,000. Over half of the participants have income of under $60,000. The data shows that these people are most vulnerable to free trade agreements.

I have concluded that Americans do not even know what has hit them as we continue our slide into third world status. Yes, America you have almost arrived to third world status. If one takes away the top 1% in our country, we are a third world country. When more of us are on welfare (101 million people) than are working (97 million people), we have become a welfare state. A welfare state is representative of absolute poverty. At this rate, our poverty will soon rival the poverty rates of any third world nation.

If I were to make a sports analogy, our team is behind by 20 points in the 4th quarter and the players and their fans think that they are winning.

FYI On Free Trade Agreements

NAFTA and CAFTA have removed millions of jobs from our country. Eighty six percent of our manufacturing base is gone. From a national defense perspective, this is a prescription for destruction because in a protracted military conflict, factories are typically converted to war production centers in times of war. The implication is clear and that for the first time in our history, we are vulnerable to being militarily occupied.

Ignorance Abounds

In our recent history, being classified as middle class implied someone who was educated, lived in relative comfort and had a good degree of discretionary income. Today, what is left of the American middle class represents a growing trend in functional illiteracy, a woeful level of ignorance about current events, massive debt, little to no savings and a lifestyle that can best be described as one that is hanging on for dear life.

In my recent article when I detailed how damaging our emerging welfare state is destroying the well-being of our country, my article elicited a barrage of attacks from classic underachievers who want the government to become their third parent. No, I am not talking about the temporarily unemployed or the disabled. I am talking about absolutely able-bodied people who are capable of work and who will not work. Here are some examples of their rationale for staying on welfare.

“As a working poor, I would like more hours, can’t find them. As far as working the welfare recipients for their benefits, I’m sure the capable ones would go to work if they could make a reasonable amount of wages. Minimum wage (or lower), is not enough to live on, it has not come close to keeping up with expenses in the last 50 years.”

The above person is capable of working full-time. If his present employer isn’t providing enough hours to make ends meet, then get a second job. If this person is typing a response to an article on the internet defending his use of welfare, he could instead be typing his resume to send out instead. Is there any reason why the above person is not at least getting a job in telemarketing?

According to some welfare recipients, they are performing a patriotic duty by helping to create a brand new economy by being one of those who administer benefits to those who will not work.

“I guess it never occurred to the author that these social programs create jobs. If we stopped “welfare” tomorrow, how many people will find themselves out of work?”

There is a hidden pearl of wisdom in the above response from a presumed user of welfare in that there is even a secondary economy emerging to administer the benefits for those who will not work. Isn’t this akin to a Ponzi scheme? And with all Ponzi schemes, they always come crashing down.

Then of course we get people who are addicted to the system and engage in denial to lessen the psychological sting of having a life that produces nothing and only exists because of the indentured servitude of American taxpayers.

“Here’s the problem with the whole theory that millions of people are dependent on government. It’s simply not true.”

Cloward and Piven Have Won

The free trade agreements destroyed millions of American jobs and drove tens of millions of Americans to welfare. Many forget the cumulative effect of the free trade agreements. Not only do millions lose their jobs, but the reduction of spending power from the millions who are unemployed impacts the well-being of those in the service industries. The ripple effect from the free trade agreements explains how over half the potential work population in the United States end up on welfare.

Welfare has replaced the jobs lost to the free trade agreements. If 101 million Americans simply lost their jobs as a result of NAFTA and CAFTA, there would have been a revolution. Instead, the globalists have instituted a system of learned helplessness, in which people are conditioned to believe that their actions don’t make a difference because government will always take of them.

Bad News On the Horizon

The cold hard fact is that over half the country is unemployed and underemployed and it is about to get a whole lot worse. Obamacare is going to turn America into a nation of part-time workers.  Further, there are many more free trade agreements on the horizon.

The Free Trade Area of the Americas is being implemented as we speak. This agreement creates a free trade agreement from the tip of South America to the North Pole. It also erases all borders with regard to immigration

HR 1777 is a bill making its way through Congress which provides for American taxpayer dollars to be used to build the necessary infrastructure to construct factories in Africa’s 54 countries. I have dubbed HR 1777 the ‘African Free Trade Agreement.” More jobs lost to another free trade agreements.

There is one more monolithic free trade agreement which is being brought online through administrative fiat and it called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and its impact will be bigger than NAFTA.

The amount of free trade agreements is inversely correlated to the number of remaining American jobs. In a few short years, there will be no American economy as we know it and very few people are standing up and protesting.  Why?

Welfare: The New American Way of Life

The Cloward and Piven disciple, President Obama, is following the plan to collapse America to the letter as seven out of every eight jobs that have emerged since his inauguration, have been part-time jobs.

The Cato Institute states that a New York welfare recipient earns more money than a first year teacher. Why work? Who cares if this president, who was bred and groomed by known communists such as Bill Ayers, is dismantling this country piece by piece.

One person wrote a comment to part two which I fear is prophetic in which he said:

“First we tried the “soap box” and we found out that didn’t work.
Second, we tried the “ballot box” well that didn’t work either.
Third, the only box left is the
“ammo box”.

Before you civil war advocates jump up and down and say “it’s about time,” I would invite you to read Sherman’s March to the Sea. There are very few winners in a civil war and most all of you reading these words have grown too soft to endure the hardships which accompany a civil war.

The fundamental question remains, how do we convince the tens of millions of able bodied people on welfare to not accept their fate and stand up for their rights when a new study by the Cato Institute, demonstrates that13 states pay welfare benefits pays of more than $15 per hour and 35 states pay welfare benefits which exceed minimum wage? The short answer is that we will not hear from them until their welfare benefits are cut off. Then all hell will break loose.

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
By | 2017-10-26T22:14:39+00:00 August 22nd, 2013|Activism, Featured, Main|43 Comments

1. Arizona August 22, 2013 at 7:46 am

I really doubt anyone wants to hear the truth about whats coming to america,I know in my area they don’t,they all think everything will be fine,they refuse to look at the police gangs,foreign military,lieing whores running everything,their children sick from being injected with poison by the whores at the hospital,the schools teaching their children “ITS OK TO BE A FAGOT”and never have children,meanwhile the children get stupider and stupider,most of the kids I know can’t read or write,or do the simplest math question,and HERES WHERE IT GETS SCAREY,.I took a survey on VETERANS DAY,65.% of the people,said if america was in a thermonuclear war,it would be fine with them,cause the would probably be killed,and they would rather be dead then alive anyway………america is toast………the country has been lost………….

2. TJ. August 22, 2013 at 7:53 am

THE TRANS PACIFIC TRADE ORGANIZATION HAS NOT BEEN PASSED YET

EDITOR’S NOTE: MERELY A MATTER OF TIME….

3. Arizona August 22, 2013 at 8:09 am

LET ME TELL YOU what the LORD says about americas future,SURPRISE ATTACK by OBAMAS foreign military,mass FAMINE,and the ENSLAVEMENT of most of americas children to foreign nations,and the LOSS OF EVERYTHING YOU OWN,most of the middle age people going into slave labor camps,and the ones who can’t or won’t work DEATH,thats whats coming and a BLOODBATH in the streets of america,beyond anything the worlds ever seen,I know its awful,but no one believes their government would do such a thing and so being sound asleep will cause it to happen,everyone will wakeup to the sound of america being BOMBED back into the stone age,america has been TERRORIZING the whole world for a 100 years,and the world is sick of it,letting your government do what ever they wanted was really a screwup…………..

4. Arizona August 22, 2013 at 8:27 am

I think if anyone who listened to DOUG HAGMAN, the other night, caught what he said,when HIS own son told him,LOOK DAD,those are CHEMTRAILS being sprayed on us,HE tried to push his own son out the door of their moving car,HE was in TOTAL denial and couldn’t stand anyone,even his own son BREAKING THE BUBBLE of denial that he was living in,HE WASN’T ready to admit his own government was trying to kill everyone with poison spray,and they still are,BUT it gets worse,he still isn’t sure if its POISON their spraying,yet every test thats been run on the chemtrails,SAY ITS POISON,TO EVERY LIVING THING,and he ain’t sure if its true,THATS ONE OF THE REASONS america is going into captivity……….DENIAL..it ain’t a river in egypt…its death from above………………..

5. Tomcat August 22, 2013 at 8:33 am

It’s like I’ve said before. When a person is comfortable they will refuse any change until enough pain occurs. The majority of Americans will not accept any change until their benefits are cut off. A massive economic collapse is the only thing that will cause them to change at this point, unfortunately. Even then. some will want to effect real change and the rest will want to put the gravy train back on the tracks.

6. Arizona August 22, 2013 at 8:43 am

LET me give you one last piece of serious advice,GET AS CLOSE TO THE LORD as you can,whats about to come on america will mean its ending,IT can’t be stopped,BUT YOU CAN BE SAVED,…REPENT OF YOUR SINS,AND PRAY TO THE “LORD” his mighty wing of protection is upon you and your family,CAUSE ITS ALL YOU HAVE at this point in time,this world is ENDING,and your out of time to do anything but get as close to the LORD as you can…………………….

7. Rick August 22, 2013 at 8:46 am

Great article Dave! And yes you are absolutely correct in your analysis of the state of the once union.
    Unfortunately, the people still working and trying to support the welfare state are dwindling every day.
    Get ready. Be prepared as much as possible for the next words many of you will here are, ” greetings comrade! Welcome to hotel FEMA!”

8. Stewart Dale Spencer August 22, 2013 at 8:59 am

Dave, I have worked for years in a welfare-to-work program in public housing. I have also taught English to Mexican immigrants. The differences between the two populations could not be more striking. Only those welfare recipients who WANT to live a more independent life are willing to do what is necessary to get off the government teat. For an interesting read, go to sanmarcoswriters.net and check out an article written by a former student called “The Mexican Dream.” That site is not active right now as I no longer live in San Marcos and the project never really took hold. I go where the Lord leads and my current website has had a great response.

9. David August 22, 2013 at 9:38 am

You cannot ask a question about free trade agreements as a function of foreign policy without discussing free trade agreements as a function of domestic policy. Specifically the right of individuals to negotiate compensation for the fruits of their labor. A couple of years ago I went to downtown Portland, Oregon to see what all the hoopla was when Occupy Wall Street was going on. Not that I agreed with much of what they had to say but because I wanted to get my information about the movement right from the horses mouth so to speak. I engaged several people in conversations about a host of topics. One of the items that they were pushing was that the minimum wage should be raised to $25 per hour. I consciously avoided talking about the economic impact of raising the minimum wage to that level because most of these folks simply did not understand inflation, the Federal Reserve, fiat money / debt based money and all of that. What I honed in on was the concept of the minimum wage as it relates self determination and ownership. I asked these folks a pretty simple question -“Are you saying that I as an individual should not have the right to negotiate a private employment contract for less than minimum wage?” Now, you can imagine how this went over. Some people were perplexed that I would consider working for less than minimum wage. Some were honest and said that by me working for less than the government mandated wage I’d be undermining the collective. The bottom line is that nearly everyone said I had no right to work for less than the minimum wage and that any employer who hired me for less than the minimum wage should be prosecuted or fined. A few folks asked me why I wanted to work for less than the minimum wage to which I said – “It’s none of your business why I want to work for less than some arbitrary government set wage. What I do with my body and the fruits of my labor is none of your business, certainly none of governments. It’s a private matter between me and my employer.” This did not resonate with these people because the notion of self determination and privacy are foreign to them. It’s all about the collective. There’s a mindset of getting something for nothing that permeates today’s society. And it isn’t just the youth by the way, it’s across the entire demographic and socioeconomic spectrum.

Dave – you used my quote above out of context. This made it sound like I was saying there isn’t a problem or worse yet “addicted to the system and engage in denial to lessen the psychological sting of having a life that produces nothing….” To be accurate I said – “Here’s the problem with the whole theory that millions of people are dependent on government. It’s simply not true. Government is a collectivist term. Millions of people are dependent on other individuals and justify it under the guise of democracy and taxation when in reality it’s just theft.”

10. Ovidiu Valentin August 22, 2013 at 10:19 am

Unemployment relief should be ended when the crisis ends. If the crisis ends.
    If we travel back through history to 1536, when the first Poor Laws of England were mandated, in those days, called the dole… or welfare, as we call it today, was funded by voluntary contributions.
    But, as time passed, the English devised the Allowance System, the first unemployment relief, only now it was paid with involuntary contributions, more commonly known today, as taxes. The Allowance System was a disaster.
    In present days, the allowance system for americans it will indeed set the stage for another disaster.
    The only real unemployment relief is to give a man a job.
    But to do that, you have to give the economy life, not tax it to death, or in the US case, to export it oversees.
    When capitalism was young, the old puritanical concept of duty was: “He who does not work shall not eat.” That made sense when there was more work than men willing to do it. But those days are gone.
    Even today there are millions who want to work, but find themselves standing in breadlines. Now, should they not eat because there are no jobs? No. Other wise they will take it to the streets.
    It is this welfare who keep all those americans in houses and not in the streets overthrown this fascist regime. A nation in this stage and as desperate as this is a danger to the elite.
    Once, a Roman general brought peace to a rebellious province… by killing all its citizens. Even his fellow Romans were shocked. One of them wrote: “Solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.” (They create desolation and call it peace).
    Now, with all this facts and figures well pointed in this article, the Obama administration would also create desolation and call it peace.
    Obama, and the elite, do not care at all about peoples.
    If they could, I sincere belive, that they would allow the unemployed to die so the economy can live. And it is not even about economy. It is only about the system, because this economy, it is their economy, not peoples economy. But this is nothing new. It never was a people economy, not once from thousands of years. This “economy” provides them power, almost absolute power.
    But, who knows, maybe at one time, when all it’s in place, they will decide to get rid of all this unemployed peoples, currently on welfare. Just to preserve the status-quo, and of course: “their economy”. I just hope not to be too late for all those americans.

11. David Obrecht August 22, 2013 at 10:45 am

Yes, but America was warned. Not once but three times as was Jerusalem of old. And America’s leaders gave the same answer as then. That condemned us to fall, and accepting the mores of Sodom and Gomorrah simple increases the pain to come.

But it has to be, since the founding of the new Israel the clock has been ticking. And the alarm will soon go off. Too late for many, not soon enough for some.

12. lisa Richards August 22, 2013 at 11:10 am

Great Article ,Thank you for standing up for truth ,I am not able to share this on face book it just sends me back to your face book page and I didn’t see this article on there. Thank You so much for all you do ,it is so hard to try to wake up the sleeping people … God Bless You Sincerely Lisa

13. BeanBag August 22, 2013 at 12:09 pm

The last paragraph is correct. As far as Coward & Plague is concerned. These two idiots like all liberals do not understand who Americans are. They think America is the evil white plague on the whole world that must be destroyed because we take advantage of people.

This thinking is NONSENSE. America has uplifted the WHOLE world up a notch or two. In incredible feat never accomplished by any nation in HISTORY. Sure, they are people quagmire-d in poverty, but are we really to blame – or their OWN leaders and national character???

It sure is easy to blame the top dog, however. And this is what Coward & Plague have done. Practically all leftist are cowards and hypocrites hiding behind what capitalism has brought them, out of poverty too, to give them hope, an education, in short a wonderful life.

So, what causes liberals like Coward & Plague to turn against the hand that feeds them? Why do they throw a monkey wrench into the gearing that can bring them down to? Are the left really that stupid and naive like they blame anyone below their dignity? Or is it just something more nefarious in them?

I actually like to think both. I believe liberals are cowards & plaque on society!

BTW, on the comment about the, “ammo box”. I think you wrote that, Hodges.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Nope, it was a comment from a reader

14. laura m. August 22, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Good article as yesterdays one. yes, most of us have grown too soft over the decades, also, many have grown too old to endure hardships in general. The Cato Institute is one org. I trust as it is not a 501 tax ex. org. Heritage, Rutherford, etc are gov. controlled like the churches and many other phony conservative org., as they are 501 tax ex. and only allowed to print or say so much. If there are any younger patriots, they will have to fight and stand up. They will need strong leaders to lead the battle ahead.

15. humble servant August 22, 2013 at 12:26 pm

thanks for your great efforts and insight ! now to the point “NO CONSTITUTION +OVER TAXATION+ AN EVIL GOVERNMENT + PEOPLE FEARING THE LAW AND GOVERNMENT + TYRANNY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS + NO RIGHTS +NO PROTECTION+ ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL+ A DEFICIT SO HIGH THAT THEY THINK PRINTING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR WILL FIX + OUTSOURCING ALL OF OUR JOBS AND FORCING PEOPLE TO LIVE OFF OF WELFARE+ AN ENTERTAINMENT INDUCED POPULACE + OVER PAID CEO’S WITH WORKING SLAVES THAT BARELY MAKE IT FROM CHECK TO CHECK + DOUBLE THINK ? NO RIGHT OR WRONG +THE REMOVAL OF GOD IN OUR SOCIETY AND OUR HEARTS = YOU SEE AN UPRISING WILL NEVER FIX THESE PROBLEMS ABOVE BECAUSE THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN BY MORAL GOD FEARING MEN AND FOR A MORAL GOD FEARING PEOPLE. AND WE THE PEOPLE HERE AND NOW ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DESTRUCTION THATS APPROACHING US VERY SOON, AND IM SORRY TO SAY HOW CAN ANY OF US HOLD UP IN OUR HOUSES WITH HORDES OF PEOPLE ROAMING THE LAND FOR FOOD AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY MIGHT NEED ? WE HAVE CROSSED THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND MY SOUL IS SHAKEN AS I WRITE THIS ,”PLEASE SEEK THE LORD WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND THINK OF HIM IN EVERYTHING YOU DO AND WHEN THINGS GET REALLY BAD CRY OUT TO HIM AND HE WILL SAVE YOU AND YOURS ! GOD HELP US ALL !

16. Raider August 22, 2013 at 12:35 pm

As America and the world continue to decline into the darkness which desires to extinguish all traces of God and his love for us; it becomes all that more important to be in God’s love and the strength of God’s love which is through Jesus Christ. This is the only way we will be able to faithfully endure the struggles which are upon us now and coming. God loves you all.

“20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” (John 17:20 – 23)

17. David August 22, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Hey Arizona, you said – “LET ME TELL YOU what the LORD says about americas future,SURPRISE ATTACK by OBAMAS foreign military,mass FAMINE,and the ENSLAVEMENT of most of americas children to foreign nations….”

I’m not sure which bible you are reading but unless you have a direct pipeline to God He has said nothing about america or its future. This is propaganda spread by pastors and ministers who subscribe to the Scofield / Darby claptrap. It’s an extension of the american exceptionalism that is pervasive in society today. You need to find another church.

18. Sorry To Say August 22, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Not that this will matter to anyone here, but I agree with most of all the comments above. The bottom line is, evil is controlling the world now. Evil has always tried to control it and has always been in the world, but the hearts of most people now, when I say most I mean the “masses of sheeple”, have been won over by the devil. (The Great falling away). The rulers of this world and america’s agenda, which is not obama, or hillary, or kissinger, or the bush’s, these people are just the ones taking orders from their puppet masters, have generationally tried to pull this mass world take over since the beginning of time. Well, from the comments above, I would think that most of us are in agreement that this is the “end game”. It is truly sad, I can’t think of another word, that there have to be psychopath’s in the world that think they are better than others and that they deserve control over people and their lives and well being, but that is just a fact in this world. Just remember, there is one true God, and we all will be judged, and unless a true turn of heart, these evil doers will spend an eternity in Hell for what they have done. Please in the remaining days, love anyone you can, especially love your family, because when the end comes, it will be very very unpleasant. Thank you Dave and everyone else here that is a “watchman”. If you are born again, and a true believer, we are living in some very exciting times, if you are not, than I would assume you are living in very scary, unimaginable times. Don’t ever give in to the evil!!

19. Lucille Rothstein August 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm

They done the same thing in Mexico, and now those people are coming here to look for work that pays more. I was fighting this back in the 80’s telling everybody that ronald reagan was the poster boy for this. They the republicans and democrats still think that he was a great man. He was just as evil as the rest, and all conected doing this to us all. They destroyed Mexico and all the other nations that have fallen to this. They have enriched themselves and have impoverished the peoples of these nations. Now it is Americas turn to join the ranks of poverty. Welcome to your new nation, you will be immigrating soon to another place to look for work too! If you are not already doing it or planning, you will.

20. Paris August 22, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I have recieved the information in prayer. I stll don’t have not know what to do on a personal level. ANy advice 4 me and family?

Dear Reader,

I was in prayer and felt impressed to write down the words that came into my heart. Read the words below and judge them for yourself.
    _______________________________________________________

In prayer 7-6-2013 @ 4:22am.
    I am giving you a heavy mantle to tell people to seek me while I may be found. Don’t worry about where to start just start somewhere. Perilous times are coming and I (Jesus) am the only way out. You need complete and total trust in me. I will tell you things that the world can’t know unless I (God) reveal it to them. I don’t need gps systems, the medical profession, the global market, food administration or a sovereign nation because all of these things already belong to me. I AM GOD!

My word reveals who I am and what I have done. There is nothing new under the sun. I will continue to do that which I have done. Seek Me in this midnight hour while I may still be found. Tell the people to give their hearts to Jesus and seek the face of God. Read the Bible and the Holy Spirit will bring you into all truth concerning my plans and the plans of the adversary for your life. Choose ye this day which you will serve, then go that way. The judgment seat is an appointed time for everyone.

Tell them that I love them. I made them for my Glory. To walk and fellowship with me. They are the delight of my heart when they praise me, when they give to others and help one another in my name. Come to me all those who are heavy leaden and I will give you rest.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways (disobedience to God in any way is wicked) then I will hear from heaven and I will be their God and they will be my people. Now hide my word in your hearts as fast as you can and walk with me so that I can be your real, legal and righteous protector. God the father, the almighty most high living God.

I would that no man be lost. Time is very, very short. Come to me now! When I call you out I will make the way possible for you to go. This message is the same for everybody. The time has come when the things in this life will do you no good unless they be directed by me. Nothing you have is sacred and you can’t bring it here. So use it there to bless and be blessed. Be willing to open your mind to me. I want to do so much for you but you limit me. Your thinking is too small. I am a big God. I can do exploits. I will do exploits because I love you and I know the plans I have for you to do good but I can have no parts or piece of a double minded man. How will you know which part or piece is me unless you know me wholly and become single minded about who I really am in your life.

I am the God that created and owner of all things. Now is the time to pray for individual souls to be saved and hearts and minds to be turned toward me. The worldly position of a person is not important only the position of the heart towards me. Pray for everyone to turn to me while I may still be found. __________________________________________________

In prayer 8/17/2013 @ 6am.

Even Doppler (A radar tracking system using the Doppler effect to determine the location and velocity of a storm, clouds, precipitation, etc) is confused about what is going on with the weather. The god of this world has given out pacifiers to the sleepy people and Christan’s. If they would just come to me through my word. Consider the ways of Danial. Say confined. Get with those who seek my face. Whatever they are doing will confirm if they are truly walking with God or not. When you get a word from God. Talk about what it means and what it should look like when you walk it out.
    _________________________________________________________________

In prayer 8-18-2013 @4:50am

When you are in faith you don’t have to get ready to move with me because you are already connected and are moved by my spirit (The Holy Spirit). To deliver you from something means that I want to take you out of one thing and bring you to myself (God).

Are you ready to come out of your ways and thinking that hinder you from living a life of faith? That is the only way this relationship can work. I must lead and you must follow. Then you will know me an my ways. You will see that no thing is out of my ability. Saying that you love me is not enough. What are you doing to show others that I love them? Is “love your neighbor as yourself”, not my commandment? Love is my expression to man that I am that I am. Time is short. Come now!

21. Publius August 22, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Mr. Hodges,

I am in total assent with your above argument. The vast majority of the American populace are no longer really Americans. The masses, as a group, are something akin to well feed, well entrained, cattle. Herd animals do not move or react to defend themselves until their collective comfort zones are totally, utterly destroyed. And they will not move then until the news actually states that something “bad” has actually occurred. Then, it’s much to late.

Through-out recorded history, there has only ever been a small, insightful and courageous group that will always be the strong ones that herald the call to action. All paradigm shifts in history were created this way. The awake and motivated individual can change the world. Readers of this type of information will be the recruiting pool for these very individuals.

I also agree with your assessment of the physical bearing of the American male. The vast majority of American men are diabetic, overweight, and mind numbed. Call of duty does not actually prepare one for action. However, I do believe that an awakening is indeed happening. This was inevitable. I have some hope that we, as a people, can salvage some of what our constitutional republic used to be. The original intent of the founders in intrinsic in the folk-soul of a minority of the American populace. I, grudgingly, still am an optimist.

We should focus on breaking the system. I’m sure everyone reading this right now is fully aware of this tactic. The more people we can persuade to fundamentally change their daily slavish behaviors, the more steadily the destruction of the control system will become. Our grocery stores should be the local farmers markets and free range meat cooperatives. Buy organic when you can. We must stop all pharmaceutical drugs, if possible. I realize some simply cannot do this. However, stock pile medications as much as you can. Chose natural, organic alternatives as much as is possible. You all know these simple strategies. Lead others to your path.

Finally, I do agree with Mr. Hodges’ contention that the ammo box will most likely be necessary in the long view. This conclusion is simple. Look to the veterans. I should include an aside, some veterans will do nothing. And some will fully embrace the police state and serve the dark side. This happens historically. It’s simply human weakness and ego-driven insanity. I am a veteran and a former security contractor. I chose my path a long time ago. And there are many, many like me. Many are most likely reading this as I write.

God save the renegades for they change the world. In today’s America, we’re the renegades.

Mr. Hodges has a great show and I listen often. Thank you for what you do.

22. william mony August 22, 2013 at 2:31 pm

David

America is doomed to collapse and then our enemies,will come.
    We will be no factor and that is why the bible is silent about the future of America.
    Many watchman have warned America of it sins which have reached a peak. God will no longer tolerate America pushing the babies being murdered and the out of control military. Rest be assured judgement is coming swiftly
    Wm

23. scott August 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm

David, actually as it pertains to Arizonas comments in my opinion from the research that I have done his is correct. The Lord speaks to his people through his people via the Holy Spirit. They are prophets and watchmen. I read the KJV of the Bible, and I would encourage all to do the same. Read the book of Joel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah to start with. Read between the lines and realze that America is following the same path as Israel. Idoltry leads to bondage, which leads to captivity and destruction.
    As far as God speaking through his people in modern times, go to youtube and listen to the words of David Wilkerson. Go on the internet to futurerevealed.com and read the modern day christian prophecys. Henry Gruver and his vision, I saw subs attack America. Demetru Dudaman had many end time visions and dreams, go to handofhelp.com to read them. Last I will say that I have seen Arizona on different sites for months, trying to warn the people. Most ignore him, at their own peril I might add. I also have recieved warnings from God and Arizona is speaking the truth.
    God Bless You,
    Scott

24. watcher August 22, 2013 at 3:03 pm

All of this talk, about free trade and how the US is becoming a third world country, is just a distraction from the fundamental problems that exist in the US and around the world.
    The US is feudal by design.
    The first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Jay, said the following: “Those who own the country should govern it”.
    The right to vote was only given to white men who owned property.
    Yes, the right to vote was eventually given to non-property owners, women and other races, but it did not markedly affect the economic power dynamics.
    The real fundamental problems are based on the existence of private property laws and the existence of capitalism.
    The combination of these two economic controls has allowed a smaller and smaller minority to economically control a greater and greater amount of the wealth/capital in this society.
    The controllers of this wealth/capital realize they must throw the masses some crumbs to keep them from revolting and that’s why the pathetically small amounts of welfare/food stamps, etc. are tossed to the the peasants.
    Unfortunately this will never change until there is a consciousness shift in the masses so that they shift out of the ME, MY, MINE mentality, since this obsession will only re-enforce the controllers game.
    This shift is not likely and that’s why the masses have,in essence, accepted their enslavement.

25. Angel August 22, 2013 at 3:32 pm

“With good intentions the road to hell is made.

With good intentions……..grown up in the countries I´ve lived, the USA and Venezuela, programmed their children with these two sentences; study so some day you get to be somebody!!!!!!(what a discualifying pile of very damaging BS). Study to get a good job (ha,ha,ha,) what a cruel joke. Children are constantly lied to and programmed to fail, WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.
    One spiritual master said search, research, investigate and find the truth …. and the truth shall set you free…….

26. John Rambo August 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm

The ONLY answer to save America is SECESSION. It’s not only way past time and we better hurry … it’s also exactly what the founders would do AT THIS POINT. All blacks browns muslims gays democrats and men in womens bodies, ( eg., women doing mens jobs like representative judge police etc., ) in The USA. All white Christian patriots in an enlarged 15 state version of The New Confederate States Of America. Get men like Dave Hodges, Alex Jones, Peter Brimlowe ( Vdare.com ) and Hawk to get it going.

Better Hurry !!!

27. David McElroy August 22, 2013 at 4:15 pm

We have passed the point of no return. The painful bloody abyss lies dead ahead. We need to clean house, hang the traitors, get US out of the UN, and return to a free market economy. And yes, we need to rebuild industries and job opportunities, make work a matter of gainful employment if we are ever to defeat the welfare dependency blues. I am tired of hearing people extoll the virtues of rock-bottom wage slavery. The work ethic is predicated upon the basis of earning your keep, and when wages won’t pay even a meager keep, why work? Slavery is not the answer. NO! Freedom is the answer!

28. Vlad the Skewerer August 22, 2013 at 8:45 pm

And to further your sports analogy, B Obama ain’t no Peyton Manning (I once missed the greatest comeback in NFL history because I gave up on Manning, never did that again).

29. bob levert August 22, 2013 at 9:06 pm

All these things that all of you are referring to, are simply symptoms of what is truly happening. Jesus said that his kingdom is NOT of this world, and when Satan tempted The Lord up on that mountain, and offered Christ all the kingdoms of the world, Jesus didn’t argue with him as to who these kingdoms belonged to, probably because of the fact that Satan is the god of this planet! Even the Apostle Paul said that we are in a SPIRITUAL WAR! For a Christian to honestly think that the US is really a Christian nation, tells me he-she knows not their Bible. The Spiritual war, is fought by prayer, and fasting! Fervant prayer, and fasting. The so-called american church is in for a rude awakening when the up coming reality that God will judge his church first. I believe the Holy Bible, period! The prophecies concerning HIS return are coming to pass. Isn’t that what we are waiting for!? Isn’t that the basis of our faith!? Who, in their right mind can honestly say that things our going to get better in these last days? Why are you surprised about the fact that things are only going to get worst, especially for God’s chosen ones? If they hated Him, pesecuted Him, and finally killed Him, they will do the same to those that are of Him as well! The Lord Jesus said it Himself. As I mentioned in the beginning, all these signs are symptoms of one thing, and one thing only, and the reason why Almighty God, sent His only begotten Son to die, SIN!!! I for one, am looking foreward for His second coming! Mankind has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is unable to govern this planet on his own! The Word of God said it, and what’s happening on this planet today, proves it! Start getting down on your faces, and pray that the Lord find favor in you, and save you from what is about to happen, because, it’s going to get real dark before the Light comes. But make no mistake, the Light will come! Read the Word to increase your faith in the Lord, because Faith comes from the reading of the Word, and you can’t please God without FAITH. God help us all

30. Anglo Saxon August 22, 2013 at 9:52 pm

Dave Hodges … another great and insightful article. If you have not already seen (or heard of) Greg Palast’s recent expose’ of Timothy Geithner’s memo to Larry Summers (from November 1997), then follow this link NOW! You will be gob-smacked: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo. It confirms every “conspiracy” theory yet made on these issues.

31. NW Native August 22, 2013 at 10:36 pm

The government schools have and are doing a job on the dumb down American
    youth. The country is toast. There is no turning back to the United states of American
    under the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    White Europeans world wide comprise about 8% of the world’s population. Half of that are White females and about half that, around 2%, are of child bearing age.
    There is hope however. Contact the http://northwestfront.org/ to see what you can do
    and must do to save a future for your children, grandchildren and their children’s children.
    I believe that it was in “The Dispossessed Majority” by Wilmot Robertson (Dec 1981)
    that Mr. Robertson said something like when “The Whites disappeared from the earth and there was this great silence.”

32. MDD August 22, 2013 at 11:45 pm

America has accepted her enslavement! Yes, that’s the title of the article, and it’s indeed correct. And yet the author of the article has a direct link to CIABOOK at the top. I guess that’s the way that Mr. Hodges is demonstrating an element of his accepted enslavement to the bankster cartel that owns CIABOOK, and utilizes it as one of their spying tools. Dave, you’ll get alot more respect from the truth-seeking community if you learn to fully practice what you preach.

33. John Rambo August 23, 2013 at 4:20 am

Go to : Stevequayle.com and click on Q-Alerts. See what the Russian soldier told the girl. 1500 ft has to do with tsunamis.

34. Edwin Vieira, Jr. August 23, 2013 at 5:18 am

You write: “At one time, I believed that if we in the truthful media could raise enough awareness, we could stem the tide. I know longer believe that to be the case. There is no way to rally the nation I would now call the United States of Idiocracy. The coming conflict will need new leaders and that is what the alternative media is creating.” But if there really is “no way to rally the nation”, “new leaders” (even should they appear) would be ineffective, by hypothesis. If, on the other hand, there is a “way to rally the nation”–or, as the Declaration of Independence styled them, “the good People”–it would probably be a good idea to identify that “way”, so that “the good People” could unite in support of it. The embrace of defeatism, one would presume, only brings about defeat. And the “no way to rally the nation” mantra–which seems to be the predominant line coming out of even “the alternative media” these days–is nothing but defeatism. If even “the good People” can never prevail in the face of the “idiocracy”, no matter what “the good People” do, then what use is there in talking about the situation? If nothing can be done, nothing can be done. Why belabor the point? Why add personal depression to societal oppression? On the other hand…(but you have to fill in the ellipsis).

35. babette August 23, 2013 at 5:48 am

Rambo: I agree about secession. It could have ended the whole mess much sooner. States could have re-joined later, after a good and necessary house-cleaning. In my humble opinion, it’s probably too late now. Oh well, murikans will finally (at long last and way overdue) have to face the music. There will be music in FEMA camps, won’t there?

36. babette August 23, 2013 at 5:50 am

Rambo: One more thing, your faith in Alex Jones is naïve beyond measure. Best to be your own “leader’ in these times of false prophets/saviors.

Best Regards

37. Publius August 23, 2013 at 7:08 am

The pained truth is the premise of self rule relies upon a fallacious straw man. How can a man vote wisely when they do not live in wisdom? The political rests on the personal. If the human being is reduced to a mere economic function and then collapsed into the category voter – that is ratifier of other peoples ideas – the outcome in front of our eyes is about what one would expect. An educated and disciplined minority can easily game the political system with rhetoric and then turn tables and abolish the republic. We can boycott the system, millions refusing to pay income tax, millions refusing to go to work, millions withdrawing their money en masse, yes we can draw up our dignity and simply choose non-participation, but in the end unless internally people wish freedom you will not be free, you simply will be an obstacle and I am not convinced obstacles become good government..

38. Bill Ross August 23, 2013 at 10:09 am

Strip away the rehetoric (not in this article), but the falsely framed “arguments” of Machiavaillian “neccessity” from our self-alleged “controllers” (slavers) and you get the same old historical collapser of civilizations: WAR between the productive and the unproductive. The unproductive have, using our “guns of state” been “winning” (existing / preying without producing anything that people value enough to voluntarily pay for) for quite some time. It is game over (collapse of civilization – the rules by which we peacefully cooperate / trade for MUTUAL self-interest) when the cost of unproductivity consumes (war of attrition) civilization’s seed corn. Consider yourself on the path to being “culled”, whichever “side” you are on.

This is a PROVEN FACT, immune to how anybody may “feel” about it:

39. Bobby August 23, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Dave, is correct. Cowardly Americans who recieved the fruits of the sacrifices of those in the past, failed in defending the freedoms those sacrifices created.

40. Maxwell Smart August 24, 2013 at 11:49 pm

As you suggest, dumbed-down Americans who are now “enjoying” the benefits of either a well-paid job or slush funds (otherwise known as welfare) will rally only when those benefits STOP! That is, when all the good jobs are gone and there is no money left to pay welfare will Americans rise up and demand the Drone-killer’s head on a plate. Until then, forget about it! There remains too many over-medicated, overfed, weed-smoking, reality TV watching morons which was always the plan and through which the Drone-killer’s masters, the NWO global-elite, move closer towards CHECKMATE!

41. Susan August 25, 2013 at 5:03 am

interesting article..and interesting comments…> Personally, I don’t believe America was/is ever the shining city on a hill, but a nation that has followed the path of most nations since the beginning of complex civilizations: ; control by few of the many, and now that control is becoming world wide,also Mr. Hodges suggestion that people work slave jobs, two if they have to, is itself naive.( example:his suggestion:of taking an extra telemarketing job, oh please, demeaning horrid work that no one should have to do). the serfs below should work all the harder so that the controllers can continue to click a button and make billions( gain more power) as they feed off the energy of those in the various tiers below them. There is no fixing this, it is an old system since before the Pharaohs, …..the consciousness change of the people is the way out ; then energy changes, and karma changes……

EDITOR’S NOTE: America does not owe you a living. You take what job is available, demeaning or not. WE have become such a soft nation!

42. Susan August 25, 2013 at 5:08 am

Watcher; great comment..

43. m August 27, 2013 at 1:15 pm

The people who read this are more aware than most Americans and, still, we do nothing.

You are right. We, including yours truly, are all too soft to put ourselves on the line and so you’re right again. We are lost.