/, Featured, Main/Is This What Martial Law Will Look Like?
Is This What Martial Law Will Look Like?

Dave Hodges

The Common Sense Show

This is one of the most disturbing events I have ever covered. As I was learning abut the vicious arrest of Christina West, I could not help wondering if this isn’t what full scale martial law will look like when it is finally imposed on our country? Are these the type of police tactics which are being taught to local police departments as DHS completes the federalizing of local law enforcement? The undeniable answer to this question can be answered in the affirmative.
The end goal is to have the government consolidate control over all policing activities in the United States under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Through “terrorism grants“, the Department of Homeland Security started training the various police departments in the application of brutal arrest tactics and abusive crowd control. Further, DHS is providing local police with sophisticated military hardware equipment. The end result is that America has a new attitude towards police the public and the term, storm troopers, best describes most of our nation’s police forces. These practices are going on all over the United States, even in isolated rural areas where the chance of a terrorist attack was near zero.
This article takes a look at the arrest of Christina West as the poster child as to what a federalized police looks and acts like.
At the bottom of the page is a Tallahassee, FL. police video of a routine DUI arrest of Christina West. However, this arrest was unlike any I have ever seen.  Viewer discretion with regard to watching the video is advised because the video contains graphic language and content.

The city of Tallahassee is presently facing a lawsuit involving Christina West, a 44-year-old woman, who was subjected to extreme police brutality and unnecessary use of force by police officers during a standard DUI arrest. Readers should keep in mind that Christina West is 5’6″ and weighs 130 lbs. This is what Ms. West looked like when these thugs with a badge were done with her.

I am not suggesting that Ms. West did not deserve to be arrested. However, I would challenge anyone except a cop filled with blind loyalty to the blue line, to not say that this is an egregious abuse of the public trust. The people’s trust of the Tallahassee police force has been violated and an incident like this should make every citizen, in every municipality, suspicious and frightened with regard to the degree of federalization that their local police department has undergone. Every person viewing the video of this vicious attack should make it clear to their local police department that we will not tolerate this type of storm trooper type of behavior from our local law enforcement.

Look at Christina West’s face and tell me how she was the one charged with felony assault on a police officer, but she was.

The city prosecutor has dropped all charges against Christina West except for the DUI. The city is investigating the conduct of the officers for possible legal action.

The social value of showing the video outweighs the adult content because this video is a clear demonstration of how out of control our police agencies have become since going through federalization by the Department of Homeland Security. In short, the federalization of the local police by the Department Homeland Security essentially means that your local police have been trained to enforce martial law. And now we are getting a strong taste of what that martial law will look and feel like if and when the time comes.

Why do city police departments need armored personnel carriers? Why do city police departments need machine guns? Most of all, why does a city police department need tanks? Who are they planning on invading, the American people?

Everyday in America, more and more policemen are taking their personal possession of a badge as a license to abuse citizens in ways which used to be reserved for the most totalitarian of societies. Now, the United States has become the epitome of a totalitarian society.

This video demonstrates the true meaning of the term “police state.”

By | 2017-10-26T22:13:58+00:00 September 12th, 2013|Activism, Featured, Main|78 Comments

1. Bob Williams September 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Disturbing is too kind a word for this video. I don’t know where these asshole police receive their training. There is no justification in treating a person like this. And the photo of her is proof. I hope she sues the shit out of the police dept. Unfortunately, assholes like this should be in jail. They should have called her husband instead of having this situation escalate the way it did. I hope some lawyer will take up her case pro bono.

2. Jana September 12, 2013 at 8:34 pm

He was putting all his weight on his hand that was on her jaw.

3. Jana September 12, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Her broken jaw.

4. Barbara September 13, 2013 at 2:08 am

Terrorists.

5. Bfoo September 13, 2013 at 3:31 am

This woman is an example of what martial law will look like on the light side….I have been in countries that have had martial law implemented consider yourself lucky if all you get is a beat down. Typically in martial law, does not matter what you do, have done, or about to do….or if law enforcement just think you’re about to do something wrong, and here is an eye opener your neighbor or friend snitches to law enforcement you did something whether it is true or lie…..they have the right to put a bullet in your head right on the spot. Law enforcement is judge, jury and executioner at the scene and your age, sex, or race does not matter. To give you an idea I actually witnessed this one time when I was in the Philippines during martial law. A 12 yr old kid picked a man’s pocket, took his wallet. The man yells thief thief,the kid is running down the street. At this point a cop steps out in the street draws his weapon shoots the kid, one shot one kill, drops the kid right in the middle of the street. The cop asks the man if it was his wallet, the man said yes. Gave his wallet back and told him have a nice day. There will be curfews…if you are out after curfew again does not matter age, sex, or race and they catch you, if you’re lucky they will interrogate and torture you. But what will happen 99.9% of the time, is you will be shot on the spot…no questions. The people in this country have no clue as to what martial law will look like. What you are seeing now is the desensitizing of America that way when the SHTF, and full blown martial law is implemented nobody will raise a hand to help or care. Also in order for martial law to work all citizens have to be disarmed so there is no resistance. Trust me the people have no idea what can happen under martial law. My advise is to learn your history, so you can stop this before it happens. Do not let them disarm you, protect your family at all costs. Research countries that have incorporated martial law, the USSR, East Germans and the Eastern Soviet Block were pros at it. Oh and little more food for thought, if they execute someone on the streets and there are witnesses the witnesses get rounded up and executed also. The whole attitude is dead men don’t talk under martial law.

6. Randa September 13, 2013 at 3:48 am

What about her arms? That police officer who may have been kicked in the groin was clearly pushing her arms to the point of breaking them. The woman was obviously upset and was trying to protect herself while 4 jackass policemen beat her or watched her being beaten. My God, what was with the 2 cops walking around willy nilly?

Look closely at this woman’s face. THIS IS THE FACE OF AMERICA.

7. Ted September 13, 2013 at 5:14 am

Looks like you’ve finally caught the attention of those you report against. Your video has been pulled from this article.

8. najhoa September 13, 2013 at 6:34 am

these brave police officers were very lucky not to get (dangerous) fecal matter on themselves , after they beat the $hit out of her. . .. . . ..

9. MongoConfused September 13, 2013 at 6:50 am

Many years ago, I lived in a beach town infamous for hiring the dregs from police departments across the nation. Anyone with long hair was subject to harassment. A local surfer decided it was time for retribution on one cop who thought his badge was a hunting license. He tied a rope to the cop’s personal Harley, attached the other end to his truck, and dragged the Harley to it’s death down the town’s main street. The swine that beat this woman deserve to be dragged to their deaths. If she were my family, the offending pig’s house would be smouldering ruins (as I witnessed another community do to lawless swine). One question. Why does this shit happen in Florida so regularly? Is that the result of having had a Bush for governor? I know people who hunt wild pig with bows. Guess it is time to buy one.

10. Arizona September 13, 2013 at 7:21 am

ALL you women who threw the LORD out of america so you could do your own thing,WELL THE ROTTEN scum you raised is doing his own thing ,and its going to get worst,when the guys in america have to reel in your POLICE GANG children,THATS THE LAST DAY YOU EVER VOTE AGAIN,in this country,you said you wanted to vote so you could protect your children,WELL YOU LIED,you turned them into demons from hell ,and then released them on our country,NOW YOU WILL SEE BLOOD in the streets of america,you’ve brought down the entire country…………………..

11. Mick McNulty September 13, 2013 at 7:32 am

Create websites to name them. Let them know. Then when the SHTF, come for them.

12. DAvid September 13, 2013 at 7:45 am

These are Hitler’s tactics, to put the sociopaths in positions of power. The good news is they are a one trick pony. This is their only tactic, as brutal as it is. Najhoa please, go plant these ideas somewhere else. Brave police officer? They are nothing more than bullies. This sight isn’t one where you can lie and get away with it.

13. Honest September 13, 2013 at 7:52 am

I do agree with the idea the police in the US have been militarized. Unfortunately, this has become a necessity in some areas. When you have gangs (MS13, Crips, Bloods, Gangsta Disciples, Mexican Mafia, Zoe Mafia, Latin Kings, and the list goes on…) that are better equipped than the police, where do you expect them to turn for equipment and training? This video depicts a justifiable use of force by the officers. There was nothing excessive about it. She attempted to assault one of the officer, slipped a restraint, and was force on the ground. The arm bar and controlling her head were to prevent her from hurting herself or the officers. If she continued to escalate the type and amount of violence they would have been required to do likewise and she would have been seriously hurt. The other question is, how many of the bruises to her face were made from crashing her car into someone’s home? Bruising like that is not immediate. I do know that there have been cases where the police have gone overboard on their uses of force, but this is not one of them. There are good cops out there and when someone in the police force does something idiotic it makes all their lives difficult. Here’s the other question I have to you. You complain about the police and their tactics, what have you done lately to make your neighborhood more secure? Have you been out there putting your life on the line to ensure the safety of your community? Have you been chasing drug dealers, gang bangers, ho’s and pimps from around your block? Have you taken the time to become a reserve deputy in your community, or have you been sitting in your safe little houses judging others by what you see on video? If you haven’t taken any proactive steps to help your self and your community I suggest you shut your ignorant mouth.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THANK YOU OFFICER! HOW DOES YOUR RANT JUSTIFY THIS HEINOUS ACT?

14. Hughes September 13, 2013 at 8:18 am

I agree that the cops stepped out of bounds, but this lady also provoked them. Why would anyone provoke a cop with the law on their side?

EDITOR’S NOTE: Is it too much to ask for law enforcement to act with restraint and not to use excessive force? It is obvious to any reasonable person that two of the cops in the video have extreme anger management issues. We do not need individuals who cannot control their emotions to be patrolling our streets. Your blame the victim excuse does not hold water, it only invites the use of more storm trooper tactics.

15. Hiereus September 13, 2013 at 8:19 am

Think about it. You know what has to happen eventually. This whole militarization of police is symptomatic of the time we live in. The bible says evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse. If you know the Lord you’ll understand we cannot become beasts while contending with these savage beasts. Their justice will come and that is truth. We don’t fight evil with evil.

16. Matt Koivisto September 13, 2013 at 8:30 am

File a lawsuit and sue, who pays? The taxpayer. Why do we taxpayers let aggressive cops like this get hired and stay hired?

17. […] Hodges The Common Sense Show September 12, […]

18. Mark September 13, 2013 at 9:08 am

Had they been doing that to my wife, I’d be in jail right now for kicking at least one of those nazi cops ass big time. Big bad cops beating up a girl. Yeah, you’re real f’ng tough.

19. Mark September 13, 2013 at 9:10 am

I hope she sues that crap out of those nazi [email protected]!!

20. Ever Vigilant September 13, 2013 at 9:24 am

What a bunch of GIRLIE-MON, PUSSY officers, I know what would happen if that was my daughter…….

21. Richard Baughn September 13, 2013 at 9:26 am

I have prayed to God to take away my hate towards police and I am glad he does not answer that prayer.

22. Feather September 13, 2013 at 9:57 am

The laws have been changed in many cities so that the police can lawfully do this sort of thing and even shoot people. The police department does an internal investigation, finds the policeman acted within the his approved duty and is not prosecuted. Our police who should be serving and protecting people have been militarized so expect more of this behavior. The police are not there to protect you. They are there to enforce the law by whatever means it takes.

23. Bill September 13, 2013 at 10:38 am

We citizens must stop the police and the Department of Homeland Sacrifice, and we demand our leaders defund the DHS and stop its operations and shut them down, we also demand of every local county and municipality that the any police officer who was trained in these tactics stop and desist , or you will face civilian trials, put in jail or hung according to your abusive powers.

24. Dread in Amerika September 13, 2013 at 11:25 am

I live in a larger Southwestern city, this kind of thing is definitely not uncommon here as well. We have a “SWAT” glorification police force. Heavy handedness is taught and reinforced by the powers that be down here. I personally have been in my home, in the morning, awoken multiple times in the past five years to a cop beating on my door. When I answer, I have a cop barking at me and step “walk his way” into my home, telling me my alarm system is going off. The cop is more interested in looking around inside my living room and asking me for ID than anything else. I have told these numb nuts my alarm is not hooked up and they don’t care. I live in one of the better zip codes in my city and am starting to feel like they are trying to put a thumb on me. I have NO criminal record, pay my taxes, keep my nose clean. If the local storm troopers can do this I can only imagine what the feds will be like after a future disaster.

25. Tracy September 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Are these Policeman really American??? or Foreign Troops that have already taken over the Police Departments.

26. Bowshafter September 13, 2013 at 12:25 pm

These cowards should be flogged on the public square and surgically castrated!

27. Walter September 13, 2013 at 12:32 pm

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS …. why are we tinkering with Syria when the TERRORISTS are driving patrol cars HERE? the Government should be bombing their “police” station.

28. […] Is THIS what martial law will look like? […]

29. Big Burt September 13, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Every cop is a criminal….period!

30. Ken Hampshire September 13, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I would be ashamed of myself if I were a cop. There will come a day when stuff like this makes it open season on cops. This is why.

31. Gerry September 13, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I watched the entire video looking for some indication that the police acted in a manner that would justify the headline to this article. I am in no way a fan of what seems to be a trend of police acting badly – but come on. They were polite the entire time, even as the woman was peeing on them and acting like a drunken stupid fool. She got what she deserved. In attempt to restrain her and defend himself, it appears the woman slipped off the vehicle and landed on her face. Holding her down was necessary to regain control – I would have done the same.

Come on people. We can’t scream foul every time. Let’s all take a step back and offer an apology for this very misleading story!

EDITOR’S NOTE: This message is coming to you from a friend of abusive law enforcement. What the hell is wrong with you?

32. […] The Common Sense Show […]

33. Mike September 13, 2013 at 2:05 pm

LAST TIME GET OUT CAR. After 3 times back and forth!!!! THIS WOMAN WANTED TO TELL THEM SOMEHTING AND SHE DIDNT SEEM TO BE SLURING ANY WORDS TO ME AND SHE ALSO DID SAY THE ALPHABET!!

That COP is a PERFECT example of the Cops I have run into in Baltimore City in my life. Whenever some Cop thinks their badge means THEY ARE THE LAW AND WHAT THEY SAY GOES NO MATTER WHAT that is someone who should not be given ANY position of representative authority! People like him cannot seem to separate Representative OF THE LAW from them thinking THEY ARE the Law.

WOW, when she said let go of my fing arm I heard one of them talk about putting it on tight. They were messing with her on purpose.

I want to know WHO this Cop is and what force he is on so I can call and DEMAND he be removed from duty instantly.

EVERYONE ELSE should call as well. The force he used was WAY unnecessary. There were TWO men there and she was hardly a threat to them. Both men could have EASILY subdued her and THE COPS started it anyway.

THESE POLICE BETTER BE OFF THE FORCE. The way that man ABUSED that woman was WAY WAY WAY WAY uncalled for. The way he slammed her down on her head was DANGEROUS as hell.

34. Mike September 13, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Woman wanted to talk about her KIDS SAFETY and they wouldn’t listen to her from the very second she wanted to tell them.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO TO AVOID THIS WAS LISTEN TO HER MAKE HER STATEMENT ABOUT HER HER HER HER HER KIDS and then ANSWER HER and go ON!

Instead they chose to punch her and then slam her head into the ground like a rag doll when TWO cops where there to subdue her EASILY without anyone getting hurt.

What a bunch of maggots. I would LOVE to meet him in an MMA ring with NO RULES.

35. Guy September 13, 2013 at 2:29 pm

There are no good cops. If there were, good cops would arrest bad cops. Doesn’t seem to happen. There are no good cops.

36. Uzziel September 13, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Badge to me looks like a banner for the enemy war machine, and bearers of said banner shall soon be treated, as such…

…With extreme prejudice, if necessary.

37. Jack September 13, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I’m not a happy puppies and fluffy bunnies type of person, but this was unnecessary, a waste of resources, and will likely be a significant needless fiscal expense to the taxpayers. The police were literally throwing away taxpayer money here, and the woman and her family were needlessly hurt in multiple ways by this incident.

There was no reason to remove her from the secure car for the breathalyzer test, nor was there any reason for the police to expose themselves to even the potential of added threat by opening the door multiple times after she was seated and secured in the cruiser.

MANY of these incidents could be provided if the police officer(s) would just take a few moments to LISTEN to he person. Many people, even impaired people, will settle-down after making their point or points. In some person-to-person confrontations some won’t settle-down, but it is a minority.

A few moments simply LISTENING to someone can prevent bloodshed, severe injury, and even death…in addition to the inevitable COSTLY lawsuits and media scrutiny. Many people simply want to think someone is at least paying attention to their point of view. That it has some value (whether or not it’s actually applicable to the situation). Police departments USED to teach that. Now it seems all they teach is DOMINATE. CONTROL. INTIMIDATE.

Use of asymmetric force (e.g. the above massive police response to a minor reflexive action to police inflicted pain) is now the first option…not the last.

38. Sam September 13, 2013 at 4:18 pm

You know, there are other ways of handling people who are hammered. What happened to this woman was the result of poor training and hiring those who are impatient and could not handle the situation. I hope she sues the city to bankruptcy, but then, given this economy, that should be very easy to do.

39. […] Bob Williams September 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm […]

40. Sakeeta September 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Did anyone ever think that she might have deserved it? She was a drunk whore, after all.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Is that how we should arrest people?

41. Dabbobean September 13, 2013 at 4:33 pm

If someone did that to my wife or daughter……I would most certainly snap.

42. Emmanuel Truthseeker September 13, 2013 at 5:00 pm

It is obvious that police men like that are not human. They may look like human beings, but they are not. This new police man is something else. Since it is not human, you can shoot it, with extreme prejudice. It is either that, or they take you out. Best thing now, when travelling by car go in pairs; one car following the other. Have a camera with you and loaded guns. If there is a shakedown of the first vehicle, the second vehicle can take care of matters. Or if the second vehicle is stopped, the first vehicle turns around and takes care of business. Remember, the war started a long time ago.

43. wally58 September 13, 2013 at 5:13 pm

OPEN Season will occur one day. Keep cool till then.

44. Dirtdealer September 13, 2013 at 5:17 pm

“Hitler Lives!”

45. Layton Welsh September 13, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I see so much happening within the United States that literally violates our Constitution. A corrupt lying government. A unconstitutional illegal president who faked his birth certificate. Now validated by a certified document inspector. I see so many people complaining. Yet they forget. We have the right for recall elections on our politicians. Wake up America. Take action now. Recall the mayors. Recall the politicians. Demand impeachment of Obama. For Obama has already violated the constitution over 68 times with his executive orders. Demand firing of all the police departments. And rid our fascist military police. People. We have the power through voting. Its time. To rid the good old boys from office.

46. Greg September 13, 2013 at 5:45 pm

The sniveling, drunk driving, foul mouthed, law breaking little tramp deserved everything she got and more. Tax payers will now have to pay restitution to a brainless twit whose brat kids will soon be ruining the schools with their brat behavior. What’s really pathetic is the equally brainless twits rushing to her defense. Those officers didn’t just pull her off the street. They were enforcing the laws we ask them to enforce. You’d all cry and snivel if someone in your family was killed by a drunk driver. Stamp up and down and demand the government do something about drunk driving, and “where are the police?” you’d cry. These guys are doing something to keep a would be negligent, homicidal drunk off the road and you want to punish them????. When the country falls apart from liberal do-goodism it will be mobs of brainless twits just like her that claw you to pieces. You’ll all be crying for the cops to come save you. I hope I get to film some of that.

47. Tolb September 13, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Currently we are seeing abuse in alarming numbers, but what these officers fail to remember. what goes around comes around. I believe over the next few months, the people will have reached a point that this type of abuse will not be tolerated and retaliation is going to occur, and when it does these officer will not be going home. you can push a button only so many times before it wares out

48. dan September 13, 2013 at 6:24 pm

‘general population’ would be to good for the ‘police officers’ that inflict this kind of arrest anywhere in this nation…..How can any ‘man’ who has a mother,grandmother,wife,daughter,or sister .treat a woman in such a brutal manner…and How can any other viewing officer stand by and ‘watch’ this treatment be applied……ALL involved need to be arrested charged and put to trial..yes even the ‘watchers’….if this does not stop…it will be stopped……Semper Fi

49. Gary September 13, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Sakeeta, I wish that would have been YOUR WIFE. On the other hand a guy with your attitude couldn’t find one if your azz depended on it.

50. European American September 13, 2013 at 7:20 pm

@Bob Williams
    September 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm
    “Disturbing is too kind a word for this video. I don’t know where these asshole police receive their training”

Police training starts at conception. A mother about to conceive this young cop, on drugs or alcohol or both, along with GMO junk food, or just junk food, in a relationship with a man she is not necessarily happy with. Then the young cadet is born. Probably not breast fed and immediately given vaccines. During the informative years, the imprinting takes place, whether that be a father beating his mother, or father beating the young recruit or mother beating him, or both beating him, along with sexual abuse and TV programming and video games and Rx and NonRx drugs and alcohol, all before his teen years. Get the picture, Bob? Then the teen years filled with more violence followed by a few campaigns fighting in the name of spreading “democracy and freedom” to men, women and children overseas. The malleable, mushed mind comes back to the States filled with prescribed violence and hate and is given a badge to serve now with the men in Blue. Got it, Bob?

51. John September 13, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I know a ex law officer who recently retired, one day while shooting the breeze even he said, These guys now (law) are a different breed, their hyped up wanting to bust peoples heads open and throw their authority around. That coming from an ex cop tells you something.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I hear this all the time from experienced law enforcement. What we see on this tape of the Tallahassee PD is they type of cop being recruiting today, a thug! The police used to be our partners in making our communities safer. Today, many are no better than the mafia they purport to pursue. Thanks for taking the time to express the truth, and thank you for your service.

52. Doc September 13, 2013 at 7:48 pm

To be fair, you need to ask yourself how you would feel if she had just killed your wife and kids because she was driving drunk.

EDITOR’S NOTE: SO WE SHOULD ALLOW THE GESTAPO POLICE TO BEAT VIOLATORS WITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIVES? THE DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE YOUR EXPRESSING HERE IS STUNNING!

53. Kimber September 13, 2013 at 8:07 pm

and all of this because she was worried about her kids. She put them first and took a beating to get her concern across. My son is a police officer and I pray that he never ever participates in anything like this. I pray that he will never witness anything like this without speaking up and standing up for the victim. I pray that this woman will heal physically and emotionally and that this entire incident is enough to drive her from the terrible control of alcohol for the rest of her life and that she focuses on those two precious little children to leave the imprint and impact of a loving mother figure that they might grow up to be like her some day.

54. Kimber September 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I also hope that the officers are fired and the city feels the $ting. She seems to be a sweet gal who was very compliant at first and the alcohol made her playful. It wasn’t until she realized that her children would be without her and there were not enough car seats to transport the children that she became unruly. Personally, I don’t blame her for that. The alcohol deceived her into thinking that she was okay to drive. She should have realized BEFORE she started drinking that it was the wrong thing to do, once she was under the influence she had a false sense of security behind the wheel.

55. BigBurt September 13, 2013 at 8:32 pm

@Sakeeta: You must be the arresting officer or a poor excuse for a human being.

56. Mark of the Wild West... September 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm

These “cops” in this case are simply brutal nasty f’n cowards.

57. dave September 14, 2013 at 12:20 am

Those F****** Gestapo pig A******* !!!!!!!!!!! Those THUGS should do 30 years for ASSAULT. This video was really hard to watch. When the woman cried in obvious PAIN, those SOCIOPATHIC scum bags didn’t give a crap. These BASTARDS have no business being cops. I hope they are FIRED and arrested for assault and battery and thrown in JAIL for a long, LONG time.

58. Relayer September 14, 2013 at 12:58 am

Being the practical guy that I am I had one of those moments where I took a step back and and looked at the big picture. I have noticed that there have been several stories of this type posted on the net in the last few days. I am sure that there many more that are never captured on video. Police doing things that should get themselves arrested probably happens in neighborhoods all the time but most people are unaware that it is going on because they can’t hear it until things get loud and by then it is too late. Wouldn’t it be great if several people in every neighborhood had one of these early warning systems and a camcorder at the ready:

59. ben September 14, 2013 at 2:56 am

I thought that the police over here in the UK where A**holes but seriously these so called police men who are there to “protect”people should be locked up and then put in a room with the nastiest criminals and have the living S**t kicked out of them for doing this… drink driving is bad but still thats no excuse for 2 men to treat a woman like that!! i hope they get imprisoned for this and get what they deserve karma is a bitch and will bite them in the a** one day!

60. John Rambo September 14, 2013 at 3:34 am

The goons = about 0.0001 % of the population. With that in mind … re-watch the following movies as you, ( to quote Ted Nugent, ) “fondle your guns” – 1. Red Dawn. 2. Red Dawn 2012. 3. Outlaw Josey Wales. 4. High Plains Drifter. 5. The Patriot. 6. Gettysburg. 7. Gods And Generals.

61. Jim Spriggs September 14, 2013 at 4:06 am

Its about time you folks started fighting back. Find out where these arsholes live & burn their frigging homes to the ground. That will make them think twice.

62. A Roberts September 14, 2013 at 5:44 am

This is but a mere glimpse of their new arrest protocol for law enforcement… They want us to know that ANY resistance against their new world order will be dealt with swiftly and in large numbers…. They must be behind schedule or something because the craziness is coming at us (pardon the pun) fast and furious.. Too many scandals to keep up with -‘

63. NoSale September 14, 2013 at 5:45 am

Her speech didn’t sound slured to me…

64. Gwyn September 14, 2013 at 6:12 am

I am STUNNED, this is very disturbing that a WOMAN is treated this way for thinking of her kids (DUI aside)

65. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

66. Nate September 15, 2013 at 9:13 am

I just wait for the day when all hell brakes loose and they can’t call on their buddies to back them up, then the American public is going to have retribution. There is going to be hell to pay. This is the most vile video yet I’ve seen of police NWO Nazi brutality.

67. Benny Wallace September 15, 2013 at 9:23 am

As a retired cop/deputy, I have seen more than my fiar share of abuses, but NEVER one like this. Even assholes that deserved it didn’t get it this bad. These “cops” are totally out of control and abusing their authority, and the dildos watching it without acting are as much in violation as the perp’s. I sent two e mails to the Tallahassee PD regarding this incident, did not expect and did not get a reply…I’m SURE there is an active investigation……they won’t even say whether or not these jerks are off on admin leave…..This is the new face of law enforcement in this country, and as long as they keep hiring stupid bastards that do what they are told and who enjoy being “tough guys,” it is only going to get worse! These are the types of “soldiers” we will be dealing with in the coming times! Fortunately, they are probably cowards, like Hitlers brown shirts and Stalins Stasi………

68. PatriotGirl September 15, 2013 at 11:52 am

This is the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen in my life. This is clearly wrong and there is no way around it. When people say “what if” she would have killed a family the fact of the matter is that she didn’t. Should she have been driving that inebriated with two children in the car no, but there is no logical reason that she was handled with such force that she was left battered and bruised after the fact. Not only was this police brutality but they then went on to falsify documents stating that she refused to take the breathalyzer which she did not. This is sad and as far as the few people who thought it was well deserved, I am sure they are dick cops posing to be “regular” patriots just voicing their opinions. God sees all, and even if they are not punished today they will have to answer for what they did one day.

69. crazy cajun September 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Having had police in my family in a tough city. First of all not all people that are over the legal limit sound as if they are. She would still well be drunk as her behavior seems to inidicate. Next at the time you are pulled over you are no longer in control. The police officer has complete control of the situation whether you want them to have it or not.If you cause them trouble they will react. They are still human after all. She was warned with sufficient enough harsh voice terms by the one officer before the take down happened. At that point a sober and intelligent person would comply knowing full well that force was coming next. Her actions initiated the force. Her take down was actually less violent then some I have seen. Yes a fully dressed officer of the male persuation is heavy weight to bear. I would guess in the 250 lbs range or more. Also I had heard the officer tell her earlier the kids would be taken home by the police in one of the squad cars. So her raising a stink was nothing more than a delaying tactic and typical of raised levels of alcohol in her system. The final straw is that if she had been drinking and the indications are that she had, having gotten out on the road under that condition is entirely her fault, therefore the later result again are entirely her fault.

Now do I doubt that martial law is coming? Not in the least. I have been telling people for the past two decades even before the signs started becoming more evident. The question is how are you going to deal with it. The police have better equipment and for now the rules are in their favor especially if you have even slighted a law. So if you resist in fashion, verbally or physically you put them in a heightened alert state and make them scare for their lives. Once you do that you have no idea what they might do. You have no idea what their mental competency may be to dealing with very highly stressful situations. Then it falls back on you the person they have stopped if things go south. If you cooperate with in the frame of your civil rights you may or may not get a beat down but for the most part I see most cops are just looking to get the job done and go home to their family like any of us are trying to do. Yes some are over and above in their tactics but, nothing in this video indicates that was the case here. In fact the officer giving the test and kneeling on her legs appeared to be a rookie. So add to the fact he is in the learning curve and struggling to learn to just be an officer, I would say he showed great restraint. Also not that we cannot tell if he is telling the truth or not but he does state she grabbed his testicals in the altercation. As a young officer probably with kids and maybe wanting some more, yeah he has every right to be concerned.

So the portrayal of this being and excessive force, does not really hold water. I cannot see a judge seeing any more than necessary force being brought to bear on a very unruly and disruptive subject. This case seems to be fairly straight forward. If she had just cooperated, no physical damage. If she had been drinking and just stayed away from the car then no accident would have happened to put her in this situation. Simply put she had control of the situation up to the point she got behind the wheel of the car. Her injuries are her own fault by fact she may have well been drinking, did have an accident then got unruly just before being given the breathalyzer test. She brought her troubles onto herself and has no one else to blame. You don’t want a confrontation with the police avoid them and situations that put you in their path. Keep a low profile and you will never have to deal with it. Put a chip on your shoulder and dare the police to knock it off, don’t complain when they take your head with the chip. Just remember the guy down the street or on the next block over that you know as a neighbor could well have been one of those cops just wanting to get home that night to their spouses and children. Try looking at every cop that way. Then if they are excessive you will have a case. Hold your tongue, act respectfully to their position and chances are you will be on your way in a much quicker time than if you don’t. Other wise you have no complaint when you get a beat down. If you do hold your tongue etc. and you get a beat down then you have a good strong case against them. Play by the right rules and you may walk away with a pocket full of money. Play by the wrong way and they may well empty those very pockets.

EDITOR’S NOTE: You really need to step out beyond the blue line. This woman was tiny. By any reasonable standard, she was the victim of extreme police brutality. Drunk driving aside, she did not deserve what she got and for you to suggest otherwise makes me hope you don’t ever wear a badge. Even the city prosecutor disagrees with you and dropped all charges except the DUI. This is what happens when the police get federalized. Keeping a low profile? That is what they would have said in Nazi Germany. If we accept your advice, we invite even more abuse from the police who are increasingly seeing the people as the enemy.

70. Bernadette O'Shaughnessy September 15, 2013 at 7:41 pm

This is worse than frightening! Our police are looking like East German Stasi and KGB forces(which by the way are in the US courtesy of Obama!) He is taking away our guns, any kind of defense so he can kill us for the George Soros, Warren Buffett and Rockefeller New World Order!

71. driftr September 17, 2013 at 5:22 am

I find it ironic that women are now on the receiving end of the police state they voted for. It’s well-known-or at least it used to be- that most women prefer security over liberty. This is why giving women the vote was a disaster.

Being the majority of voters, it was only a matter of time before women’s collective efforts installed “protectors” and “providers” in government who would ravage the Constitution and basic American liberties all under the guise of safety. Now, women’s Frankenstein police state is attacking the people who sanctioned it in the first place.

This also illustrates a greater reason why women shouldn’t vote and that is most women are too stupid to see simple the cause and effect of their own actions. Women couldn’t see beyond how voting in such a way to “liberate” themselves from an “oppressive” family would lead to massive reductions in freedom for every one.

Now that women are “independent”, it doesn’t change the fact that women are still wired to want to the same provisions and protections they always wanted. So now they simply vote for it at the expen$e of everyone else (mostly productive men). The product is an increasingly omnipotent government that no longer has the internal checks designed by men in order to stop the cancer of tyranny.

A wise man once said, “Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither. He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.”

Most women simply don’t understand this concept and will keep ignoring it at their own peril. It can be no other way. Women crave protection and resources in a way that most men cannot understand. And what makes this so dangerous is women don’t care where those things come from… So as long as women control the vote, they will keep voting for “safety”, which in turn will keep expanding an already brutal police state.

72. Mike Williams September 19, 2013 at 5:06 pm

I`m from Tallahassee and this is so sad to see. These police need to be jailed and fined. BULLY`s

73. Stan September 23, 2013 at 5:45 pm

As a former law enforcement officer with 5 years experience in everything from patrol to street crimes to narcotics/vice and time on the HIDTA task force, this was appalling. The lack of professionalism displayed by these officers is disgusting, and 100% grounds for “conduct unbecoming” and termination. This lack of professionalism and lack of compassion is also what led to the escalation of things. She should have been properly searched prior to putting her into the back seat of the patrol car, which she wasn’t, and she never should have been removed from the vehicle once she was placed into it until they arrived at bookin at the county jail. 5’6 and 130lbs and that use of force is justified, really? You scumbag apologists for the police are as equally mentally il and deranged as the officers that commited and witnessed this abuse of power. Part of wearing that badge and carrying that authority involves wearing your “big boy pants” and being able to take it when someone treats you with a lack of respect. Unless there has been a change in the Florida Criminal code since I left law enforcement it’s not a crime to treat law enforcement officials with a lack of respect. I am glad I left law enforcement when I did, the whole feel of things changed after 9/11, and the new cadre of recruits was obviously less intelligent and capable of the job as evidenced by this and many other egregious civil rights violations across this nation. One day in the not to distant future, resistance to the tyranny we are being exposed to is going to rear its ugly and vicious head and police and deputies across this nation are going to find themselves trapped inside their homes with their families where they will be firebombed.

74. unclezip September 25, 2013 at 7:08 am

There will be a lot of these sociopaths going into hiding when the crap hits. That’s how they roll. They will blend in and no one, except possibly previous victims, will be the wiser. the best thing to do is to weed them out immediately, before they can get away.

75. […] There is clearly no respect for the Fourth Amendment right to probable cause before being interrogated and searched, as many videos on YouTube will confirm. There is also an indisputable trend toward the militarization of police with armored vehicles and an array of exotic battlefield weaponry.  Couple this with new training that we are all “civilians” who could be the next lone wolf domestic terrorists, and we are sliding very fast toward a vicious form of tyranny. Even if you are unarmed, trapped in your vehicle, you are a suspected threat to “officer safety” as you can see in this video. Or if you are already subdued and screaming while being beaten, you are of course “resisting arrest.” […]

76. […] There is clearly no respect for the Fourth Amendment right to probable cause before being interrogated and searched, as many videos on YouTube will confirm. There is also an indisputable trend toward the militarization of police with armored vehicles and an array of exotic battlefield weaponry.  Couple this with new training that we are all “civilians” who could be the next lone wolf domestic terrorists, and we are sliding very fast toward a vicious form of tyranny. Even if you are unarmed, trapped in your vehicle, you are a suspected threat to “officer safety” as you can see in this video. Or if you are already subdued and screaming while being beaten, you are of course “resisting arrest.” […]

77. […] There is clearly no respect for the Fourth Amendment right to probable cause before being interrogated and searched, as many videos on YouTube will confirm. There is also an indisputable trend toward the militarization of police with armored vehicles and an array of exotic battlefield weaponry. Couple this with new training that we are all “civilians” who could be the next lone wolf domestic terrorists, and we are sliding very fast toward a vicious form of tyranny. Even if you are unarmed, trapped in your vehicle, you are a suspected threat to “officer safety” as you can see in this video. Or if you are already subdued and screaming while being beaten, you are of course “resisting arrest.” […]