/, Main, Martial Law/America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny
America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny

Dave Hodges

November 20, 2013

The Common Sense Show

tyranny slavesInformation is gathered for a purpose. We attend school, gain knowledge and acquire employment. We gather knowledge about someone we are dating and then make a decision about the future of the relationship. When the government is gathering information on us which goes beyond the basic census information, then we should be asking a lot of questions along the lines of “When will the surveillance gathering being conducted by the NSA turn into outright persecution”?

The Unmistakable Pattern of Tyranny

tyrannyEvery advancing tyranny has two distinct stages. In the first stage, the “enemies” of the state are identified. Lists are created and distributed among law enforcement. These lists are often leaked to the public to serve as a deterrent against any thoughts of engaging in anti-government behavior. There is typically a prolonged period of demonization followed by formal labeling.

History is replete with examples when surveillance gathering turns into labeling followed by outright persecution. In fact, I cannot think of an accurate historical example of when a country engaged in a police state surveillance grid, did not eventually victimize a significant number of its own citizens.

In the second stage of tyranny, the identified groups are singled out for “corrective” action. Corrective action usually commences on an incremental basis. Following identification, enemies of the state are usually singled out for employment discrimination, travel restrictions, residency restrictions and then the inevitable incarcerations and worse begin to transpire. This pattern happens every time following the establishment of a police state in America. America does indeed meet the denotation of a police state according to the dictionary.

po-lice state

Noun

A totalitarian state controlled by a political police force that secretly supervises the citizens’ activities.

Once this process begins, the advancement of tyrannical persecution of the people is inevitable without a revolution. The whole process begins with unwarranted surveillance

Who Does Our Government Watch?

James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence recently released a series of declassified documents which demonstrates how the National Security Agency (NSA) has been granted carte blanche to spy on American citizens.

What can an American do to end up under the watchful eye of the NSA? The recent release of information with regard to this question led to the discovery that their agency concerns  extended to those who worship in a mosque, people who write and read articles which criticizes the government, speaks publicly about their opposition to various government policies, publicly profess a belief in the First Amendment and anyone who works as a journalist.

The implications of the above mentioned groups which warrant NSA surveillance are stunning as well as frightening. Does anyone else find this very unsettling, that one can become an enemy of the state for professing a belief in the First Amendment?  Imagine that you are a victim of health insurance dumping and Obamacare incompetence has left you without medical insurance, you are labeled a dissident for speaking out. What about the government which claims that it doesn’t racially profile? Tell that to people of Islamic faith who have done nothing wrong and love being an American.

Ask the Question

With all the historical precedents, it is amazing that nobody seems to be asking the question, “When does all of this intelligence gathering become actionable”?  In other words, what is the government going to do with all the surveillance data that they have acquired? Is this an exercise in mental masturbation, or is the NSA and ultimately the government going to do something with this vast amount of personal information? Why isn’t anyone asking these questions? Once again, the answer to the first question is that there never has been a police state that did not act upon the information it gathered on the people, and I believe that time is upon America. Below, I have listed three examples of encroaching tyranny, with each example more pronounced in its intrusion into civil liberties.

The TSA and the Increase In Their Incremental Level of Tyranny

Every totalitarian government tries to make it difficult to travel and the TSA is fulfilling their role to this end. For over a decade, the TSA has become the symbol of the state’s superiority over the individual. With the unwarranted second sexual assault practices being committed against the flying public every day, the TSA is taking their tyranny to a new level.

Have you heard about the new mini-jails that the TSA has placed at Syracuse Airport? Passengers are forced into a bottleneck as they pass through what are called pods as they leave the terminal. A futuristic, female voice gives instructions to wait inside the pod until a green light is shown and the door opens. Travelers can become electronically trapped or detained at the whim of the TSA. This is just one more example of the conditioning that the TSA provides for the establishment which is teaching the American people that your body does not belong to you, it belongs to the state.

"We were conditioned by the TSA"

“We were conditioned by the TSA”

The pods are part of a $60 million dollar renovation. The installation of these pods are most certainly headed to other major airports as well. While in the pods (i.e. jail) a passenger can be detailed for further interrogation (i.e. molestation). Some of the passengers exiting through the pods at the Syracuse airport thought the machines were performing x-ray body scans. If one is lucky enough to exit the pods, they are not permitted to re-enter the terminal. I view these pods as conditioning for future FEMA camp deportation and incarceration.

Syracuse Airport Commissioner, Christina Callahan said, “We need to be vigilant and maintain high security protocol at all times. These portals were designed and approved by TSA which is important.” Christina is also partaking in the TSA tyrannical Kool-Aid as well. Not only is this going to cause the price of flying to skyrocket, it is turning our airports into being more like prisons than ever before.

Agenda 21, Wildlands and Drones

As most awake people are aware of, Agenda 21 poses a grave threat to property rights, freedom to travel and livelihoods of many Americans. Agenda 21 advocates won’t be satisfied until all humans are living in stack and pack cities and the rural areas are devoid of all people.

Hunger Games drone patrolling the Agenda 21 wildlands

Hunger Games drone patrolling the Agenda 21 wildlands

n a page right of the movie, Hunger Games, Ecologist Lian Pin Koh is making a case for using drones to protect the world’s forests and wildlife. Do you remember the opening scene of the movie, Hunger Games, where a drone is patrolling a forbidden wildlands area where humans are expressly forbidden to hunt game or even cross in to the area?

Unlike the Hunger Games, you will not be able to hide from the drone and its thermal imaging surveillance.

Under Koh’s proposal, drones will be used to track animals in their natural habitat, monitor the health of rainforests, even combat crime by detecting poachers via thermal imaging. Poachers? Is that what the UN Agenda 21 crowd is going to call me as I remain in my rural home?

Koh expands conservation efforts by promoting the use of low-cost autonomous aerial vehicles. The forces of oppression are lining up against you America.

The above two examples demonstrate how tyranny is slipped in one step at a time on multiple fronts. However, when the following is acted upon, the Great American Genocide will begin.

The NDAA

The NDAA, the ultimate police state weapon

The NDAA, the ultimate police state weapon

It is amazing how many Americans have never heard of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). Under the NDAA, a person can be snatched off the street without cause, not allowed access to an attorney, held indefinitely, never charged with a crime and never released. An NSA identified enemy of the state could presumably be murdered and who would know?

I recently had a colleague tell me that my claims that America has become a police state were overblown. His logic consisted of the belief that if one is not doing anything wrong, then one should not mind being under constant surveillance. With the hundreds of billions being spent by the NSA to gather information combined with the unconstitutional NDAA legislation, speaks clearly to the fallacy that it does not hurt anything to have the government constantly spying on you. These unwarranted and unconstitutional practices have made enemies of the state out of tens of millions of Americans. Since Congress only has a 9% approval rating and Obama has slipped to a 37% approval rating, what does this say about how the matrix of the NSA will judge the majority of us?

We have entered a time when the NSA enemies list of First Amendment supporters, government critics and Muslims can just disappear just like what happened with the Gestapo and KGB of the totalitarian regimes of the past.

Conclusion

I do not think most people know how close we are to living in an absolute tyranny. Can you imagine what life would have been like if Hitler, Stalin or Mao had the technology which is at the disposal of today’s despots?

police state america2For the first time, I truly feel I am risking my life to write these words and you are taking the same risk by visiting websites such as mine. All of us are now labeled. It does not matter whether you agree with what is written on my website, or not. You have been judged and labeled by the mere fact that you are here. It does not matter if you never visit another alternative media website or not. There is now a definitive record of your disloyalty to the state. I seriously doubt if the system perceives a citizen any differently with regard to whether we write the words of disloyalty to the state, or we merely read them. Both groups have sinned against the almighty state in word and deed and they aim to stop you before you might act against this police state.

We are one false flag event away from absolute tyranny, followed by the imposition of martial law.  We are all in a lot of danger.

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:59+00:00 November 20th, 2013|Featured, Main, Martial Law|72 Comments

1. Mark Sellers November 20, 2013 at 6:31 am

You said “For the first time, I truly feel I am risking my life to write these words and you are taking the same risk by visiting websites such as mine.” I agree that I am at risk, but I am also at risk of tornado, fire, flood, and earthquake. Note that I list natural disasters that we can only mitigate, a police state is as natural as those. Let me be clear, the state acts like an organism and responds to stimuli that threatens it. How many times will history repeat itself? My students can hardly spell constitution let alone quote it. All we can do is batten down the hatches, stay true to ourselves and our friends, and hope that the violence of a police state will not last fifty years.

2. Kambear November 20, 2013 at 7:14 am

Hi Dave. Another great article…thank you! For those of your readers who still refuse to believe the facts you put before them, I recommend they read “The End of America” by Naomi Wolf. She presents a very compelling argument by paralleling what happened in Germany and Russia under Hitler and Stalin to what is happening now under Obama. Tyranny is here, and martial law in the offing. And yes, we’re surely on a few lists by now and every word and deed is being recorded. But as the great orator Patrick Henry exclaimed “Is life so dear, so peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” Enough said.

3. Cole November 20, 2013 at 7:50 am

I have no fear of these traitorous scum or of death. They can not drown out the light forever and good will eventually reign supreme again. Fools.

4. William B Stoecker November 20, 2013 at 9:05 am

Most of us patriots have known for years that we are risking our lives, and we have always simply assumed that the fascists were tapping our phones and reading our e mails. Many years ago I put on a pretty blue suit with shiny gold bars on the shoulders, and I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies domestic and foreign. There were no escape clauses in the oath, no exceptions, no excuses, and no time limitation. The oath had no expiration date.
    Better men than I were sent to Vietnam and were injured or killed while I was kept stateside in comparative safety. But I am still bound by that oath.
    Let us all pray that when the time comes we will have the courage to do our duty. And that time will come…and very soon.

5. Pancho Slipwater (Ken S) November 20, 2013 at 9:08 am

As always an excellent article.
    I keep telling people that the end game is World Government and this seems to be headed in that direction one piece at a time.
    I believe that we need to take the offensive because this is never going to end until they have total control or death. However, this is what they have been planning and training for, so we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t.
    I am outraged, livid, angry as all get out when I hear almost every day about police brutality, blatant infringement on our rights, etc.
    If only we could possibly get the masses to ‘wake the hell up’, we may have a chance at stalling this for however long.
    One ‘tragic’ conclusion to this mess is that all of these ‘evil’ people and minions will answer for their loyalty to evil in front of a Supreme and Just God – God Almighty
    They will end up in hell and that is the tragedy because they are deceived and we all deserve hell for our sin
    To all of you reading these words and Dave’s columns, please get your heart right with the lover of your soul – Jesus Christ – and MAKE SURE you know HIM and HE KNOWS YOU!!!
    I believe in my heart of hearts that this country is beyond the point of no return and it is only a matter of time (months perhaps) that Amerika as we know it will be no more
    For those of us who have children and grandchildren it makes me sick to my stomach
    I will be 55 this Saturday and I remember for part of my life when America was a wonderful place to live
    I can’t say that today even though many people would disagree. Today’s Amerika is not the same as the America back in the 60’s when I was a child. We could leave the house without locking the door. Very little crime. School was very safe and we didn’t have metal detectors or ‘gangs’ – yes there were bullies etc. but no weapons etc.
    Dave, I pray that the Lord continue to protect you and your family and Thank You for putting you neck on the line for us.
    You are a true watchmen along with many others like Steve Quayle, Hawk, Nathan Leal, Dr Stan Montieth, Pastor Butch Paugh, Doug and Joe Hagmann and many others
    I look forward to reading your articles every day and I pray more people will wake up and turn to Jesus before it’s too late

One side note – Dave, could you post your latest radio show archives

6. Michael, waiting, etc. November 20, 2013 at 9:32 am

This is one of the most eloquent and prescient pieces describing the alarming dangers that we are currently facing that has been written by anyone to date. Would that the population rise to the occasion and respond appropriately to this clarion call which eerily echoes the work of Thomas Paine.
    As you state, we are in living truly perilous times, the danger is imminent , and it is impossible to overstate the absolutely catastrophic nature of the dangers that we all face. Thank you for the great work that you are doing to raise the awareness. And to all of you who populate the surveillance community, you provide the rest of us with possibly the only positive consequence of living in the shadow of Fukishima. This disaster will ultimately make equals of us all.

7. […] Dave Hodges November 20, 2013 The Common Sense Show […]

8. george November 20, 2013 at 10:09 am

Dave is absolutely correct. And you sheeple who bleat that the “St-a-a-a-a-a-te would n-e-e-e-e-ver do this to me, since I am a good l-i-i-i-i-i-beral,” just read historical facts: Hitlers went after the weakest links first, and YOU are weak links because you don’t want to defend yourself, you don’t want to have absolute moral standards, you don’t believe that you will be harmed because you vote in a “D” booth and not an “R” booth, and you refuse to face the reality of the soon-to-appear world dictatorship, the infrastructure of which is EVEN NOW almost ready to be activated. “There is none so blind as he who will not see,” wrote a well-known philosopher. Have a good time in your ‘re-educa-a-a-a-a-a-tion’ camp.
    For the first time, I am seriously considering arming myself with a reliable handgun and plenty of ammo. Of course, I may be arrested and interned for even posting this right-wing-fanatic idea, but since I am a child of the living God thru faith in the Lord Jesus, I reckon I am ready to be offered up. In the end, All of God’s prophecies will happen exactly as foretold, and Jesus WILL set up His 1000-year rule in Jerusalem and He WILL destroy all those who have fought against Him. Repent and believe the Good News about Jesus, while you are still free to walk the streets.

9. Syrin November 20, 2013 at 10:26 am

The did kill Breitbart

10. America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny | November 20, 2013 at 10:39 am

[…] 11.20.13  –   America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny […]

11. Snake Plisskin November 20, 2013 at 10:45 am

To Dave and my Fellow Countrymen,
    Salutations and Greetings! (E.B. White, hah!)

I have been reading Dave’s timely warnings and the information supplied here for some time along with the many worthy and well-thought-out comments.
    As a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (ABN), I implore all of you to prepare now…physically, mentally, and spiritually. Read and study: we all must be scholars and researchers. We all must facilitate information toward one another, in our preparation for the battle which has already begun.

History teaches us, if we will but learn from it. Read. Read Solzhenitsyn’s “Gulag Archipelago I & II; read military history….anything you can lay your hands upon chronicling the rise of the USSR, the takeover of S. Vietnam by the North. Read your histories of the United States…the Revolutionary War period teaches what we must be willing to sacrifice when the time comes: home, hearth, and creature-comforts.

None of us want the “Red Dawn” scenario; however, this is what is coming, and worse: facilitated by the regime that masquerades as an elected government representing the will of the people.

Prepare now! Now is the time! Change can no longer be effected by legislation driven under rights outlined in the Constitution that the regime has already circumvented! Levin’s “The Liberty Amendments” outlines the powerful recourse we have from a legislative perspective to change heinous decrees inflicted upon us…but the recourse came “a day late and a dollar short” to be effective.

Look at the abominable health care law…inculcated through guile and deception, by lies and backroom dealings! Who do we have recourse to if not ourselves? The representatives will not represent the will of the people! Obamacare is designed to enslave, nothing more.

We must prepare in a different manner, now. We are well past the tipping point and the time where votes cannot be manipulated, created, stifled, and made of no consequence. Now we must be smart.

Leave anything that is not relevant or productive, I beseech all of you, away from this hub of information, for this site is one of the last bastions of exchange, one of the last venues left to us until they exercise the kill switch option (option 303 under the DHS) and steal this from us.

Prepare, help one another, and be aware of all that is happening both next to you and all around you.

Snake Plisskin

12. Ask the Question… | Battlefield USA November 20, 2013 at 10:50 am

[…] America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny […]

13. Cujo November 20, 2013 at 11:26 am

Dave, Then I guess there will be a hole bunch of us going down together.

14. Ol' Marine November 20, 2013 at 11:27 am

Another great article, Dave! Thanks for all you do for Liberty. You and your readers will be interested in this short interview and book by John Whitehead:

Tom Woods interviews John Whitehead, attorney and president of The Rutherford Institute. They discuss the rise of the American police state and the expansive deployments of militaristic SWAT teams. These topics are reviewed with more details on his new book: A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State.

Time is fleeting. It is time for all good patriots to unite and come to the aid of Liberty!

15. Time is short.. November 20, 2013 at 11:27 am

Fear not the one that can kill your flesh…Fear the one that can kill your soul…

16. cjmartel November 20, 2013 at 11:29 am

Sir,

The pity is that the only ones who will read this are those of us who already know what is coming down the pike. I just finished an article on SHTF about sheeple, how they should be pitied, frankly these are the very people who will turn their neighbor in, they will do whatever they are told to do. We are a minority, we have been vilified for being Christians, white, middle class, gun owners, and freedom lovers, among a whole host of other charges that will be coming our way. Keep praying and never give up hope.

17. Kepano24 November 20, 2013 at 11:34 am

I fear no man, I fear the one who can damn my soul to eternal fire.
    Let them come…….we will push back, we will hang their troops from trees and light poles, we will make them suffer for their treason…..MOLON LABE WOLVERINES! TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

18. Warrior54 November 20, 2013 at 11:38 am

Thanks you Dave, As a former Deputy Sheriff and Police Officer, Thank God that’s over, It amazes me how many Christian people believe that we are not suppose to engage the enemy at any level. This brings me to the story of David and Goliath. Scripture states that David picked up 5 smooth stones, why 5? Because he was a bad shot? No, he knew the Lord went before him. You see Goliath had four brothers, point being, we were never put here to be FAT, DUMB AND HAPPY.no offense with anyone struggling with this issue. What i am saying is, i fear no man, government or otherwise, I do fear the onslaught that is to come, to those who will not discern or fight. Jesus told Peter to put up his sword, not turn it in, he also said sell your cloak. and buy one. Why are these truths ignored?

It is impossible to wake someone up who is pretending to be asleep. I was put on a list a long time ago to be sure, whatever, take your best shot, i can turn the other other cheek, but then righteous anger kicks in! FEAR NOT THOSE WHO CAN DESTROY THE BODY. Strengthen your resolve.

19. Syrin November 20, 2013 at 11:39 am

George makes a great point. Tyrants ALWAYS take out those who put them into place first. See, the state doesn’t NEED or even WANT societal parasites. They’re a drain on the system, and once they no longer need the vote of the parasite class, the parasite class becomes immediately expendable. The same will hold true here. Now the producers, while railed and campaigned against to get the vote of the parasite class, ARE needed, and while they will be enslaved and mistreated, they will be spared because society cannot function without them. It’s why liberalism cannot survive long term. Liberals bring nothing to the table. Gob;t dependency, reduced freedom, economic disaster, immorality. none of those benefit society.

20. chris November 20, 2013 at 11:52 am

At this point I would bet you wished you could write something more cheerful – but that would defy the truth. History agrees with your assessment. Will people wake up? You are doing your part to help that occur.

When only a few are involved in resisting tyranny, it is very easy to over power them and teach the idle people a lesson.

But, when many are involved it becomes more difficult.

The best defense is an offense. Overwhelm them.

If we become fearful and stand down we only play into their hand. Those who “know” must standup and protect this nation as best we can.

21. 8Ball November 20, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Do You Understand the Words That Are Coming Out of My Mouth …?

22. Piper Michael November 20, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Good for you Dave, you have courage, integrity, and a sense of something we used to call; Honor.

To the rest of you, if you are not on a list by now… you should be ashamed of yourself…

23. David in AZ November 20, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Like I’ve aid before, I’m a Christian, a war vet and a prepper so I already know I am on someone’s naughty
    list. The question for me is just how bad is it going to get before the hammer falls on so many of us. Not that I bear any true fear, just deep concern for my bride, children and grandchildren. I recently wrote our senators in AZ and pretty much unloaded on them and that was after thinking through whether or not it was wise to do such. I know it is not wise to tell the truth to some folks but if I had not done so I would have considered myself succumbing freely to their antics and by default accepting their actions as my own. Be that as it may, I am here as I wish to be as informed as possible and your insight and characterization of the reality we find ourselves in, though discouraging to say the least, is a great
    education. Pray for discernment, prep like there is no tomorrow (’cause there isn’t) and protect what our Lord had blessed you with… dj

24. Mark Brander November 20, 2013 at 1:13 pm

It is important to keep in perspective that this is both the ‘Great’ and the ‘Terrible’ day of the Lord. Great glory and miracles are coming as well as terrible persecution and martyrdom. The Lord has been calling out through a few true prophets for people to draw close to Him and trust Him. Those who fight the soldiers and the NWO are still going to have to do time in hell for murder. The commandment ‘thou shalt not kill’ has not changed, and it never will change. Get ready to die at the hands of Satan just as Jesus did, you will be in eternal Glory in the next moment. Those who are wise will also accept and believe the Matthew 22 wedding invitation posted at Prophecies.org and Revelation12. It seems as though the wedding guests will be taken during the first part of the Tribulation and then come back into the earth and preach the true gospel. Do not be foolish about the invitation, all you have to do is ask Jesus to go, how hard is that? I know Linda Newkirk very well and I can assure you she is no false prophet! http://revelation12.ca Those who turn to Jesus now with all their heart mind and soul, and quit sinning will be okay. Make a list of your past sins and take them all to him one at a time and ask for His forgiveness. That is how it works, just believing in Jesus alone does not get you into heaven, that is a lie. Salvation takes WORK, just like everything else. So get busy.

25. Beano November 20, 2013 at 1:17 pm

We have met the enemy and it is US. Why is it when we put people in power they want to rule US with an IRON FIST?

Eze 11:19 “And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:”

Something bad is coming this way. We are being setup for something. Hope some of you make it! Let us do a different type of preying, not like them.

Ps 84:2 “My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.

26. sync99 November 20, 2013 at 1:28 pm

No need for dramatical announcement of Martial Law. You’re already in it. The don’t want to create panic like animals going to the slather house. The darkest time is between 1.30 and 4 in the night. Gestapo and NKVD knew the best time for silent arrest.

27. Michael, waiting, etc. Again November 20, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Dave, I believe that you are correct in your belief that you are putting your life on the line every time you write an article. I applaud your courage. I also believe that you are correct in your observation that anyone who visits your site, even once, has been permanently placed on a “to be disposed of with extreme prejudice” list and will be dealt with accordingly. This is a very sobering realization and one that is difficult to internalize.
    When one realizes that they are war gaming us using supercomputers that have the predictive capacity to anticipate each and every move that the peasant class concocts in its dismal fantasy football delusion of conquering goliath it becomes obvious that these fantasies are great fun to spout and make us sound like all of the bluster means something, but in the end bluster is just that…fantasy and bluster. When Alpha male meets the robot sent out from the MRAP there can be only one outcome. Psycotronic weapons will empty entire neighborhoods and people will run out of their houses pleading and screaming to stop their blood from boiling as they are roasted from inside out with microwave weapons. When you come to the realization that we are facing an enemy that we have allowed to reach an overwhelming, unrelenting, and unstoppable force and that this force is directed with pinpoint accuracy at each and every one of us our perspective of the situation should necessarily change to fit the reality that we find ourselves in. You can imagine the point at which Napoleon came to the realization that Waterloo would not go down in history as the Great French Victory over evil and tyranny. In this case, a fatally flawed character fell to the overwhelming force of evil.. Banksters won and that led us to where we are today. Planet Waterloo. Unfortunately for us and our progeny, this battle should have been fought a long time ago on a different battlefield. The enemy worked in secrecy and used subterfuge and did not begin to even expose its existence until its victory was sealed. Napoleon delayed is attach by three hours and lost an almost assured victory to these bankers. We slept through our day in the sun and most of the people that we needed to mount a rout of the enemy have long sinse past. We now have a population stumbling around in a statin induced stupor. Leaning on walking canes, railing at the wind. Sporatic moments of enlightened outrage fall on ears of a world engulfed in a ceaseless inferno of which we are the accused arsonists. They know where you will be next tuesday morning and nine am. withing a 90 percent probability. When your number is up so are you. The same goes for me. I have the greatest admiration and sympathy for those of you who wish to take this to the enemy. I not think that this will be a fools errand. It will be a noble gesture of the highest order but I think that in the end it will be just that….a gesture. Godspeed.

28. Raider November 20, 2013 at 2:16 pm

It is obvious on many fronts, that America is in the process of being transformed into a hardcore police state. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness have no place in the police state. Those of us who insist on standing on the constitution as the supreme law of the land will be surveilled and eventually targeted for death or imprisonment. This is the price tag that we face, but so be it.

At this point in time, most people who remain in denial and insist that America is not being transformed into a police state, are deliberately hiding their eyes from the truth, and they will reap the rewards of choosing their deceitful illusions over the truth. Be careful of such people now, because most of them will become faithful snitches for the State.

Jesus Christ is Lord. The darkness which is engulfing the world now was written about in the Bible. We have been forewarned by God of the times we are in now. Repent of all sin through Jesus Christ and treasure having a right relationship with God according to his word. Knowing God and his immeasurable love for us, gives us confidence not to fear man or the wiles of the devil.

Learn to read your surroundings, learn to listen to the still quiet voice of God, who will show you the things you need to know and will lead you in how to proceed. Always keep your firearms and ammo close by. God bless you all.

29. SWIFT November 20, 2013 at 2:21 pm

In the past, most slides into tyranny were conducted in unarmed nations and kingdoms. America is armed. There are a few of us who will resist. For instance, let anyone try a little NDAA action on me; walking, driving my pick-up, a full bladder time raid in the night, walking my dog and I will kill them. It is my character, my mental make up, that I cannot take confinement. So, if my future is dying in a gun fight, so be it. There are many more like me. How many thugs would it take to control the whole country? How many, for a government, or NGO paycheck, are willing to risk their lives going against people like me? The reality is; not all of them are going to go home at night. It’s decision time folks. The days of fence sitting are over.

30. Ray Addison November 20, 2013 at 2:30 pm

What will it take for people to realize that there is no escape from the Devil and his minions except ONLY through the waiting arms of Yeshua Ha’Masheac….Jesus Christ. The Adversary’s kingdom is being built, arranged and implemented before your eyes. You worry about the survival of your flesh when your soul will reside in Hell with the Devil and his angels. What good is it to save your flesh when your soul is in such eternal peril? Jesus warned these days would come…He told us of the seasons…whom and what to look out for. We are living in an age of preparation. WHAT ARE YOU PREPARING FOR? Eternal Salvation or Eternal Damnation. THOSE ARE THE ONLY CHOICES THAT EXIST. IF YOU DISAGREE…CONGRATULATIONS…YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ARGUED AGAINST YOURSELF AND FALLEN FOR THE LIE. COME TO JESUS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE…BEFORE THE DOOR OF THE ARK CLOSES. YESHUA LOVES YOU, SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR YOU, GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO REUNITE WITH THE FATHER. THE FATHER WILL PROTECT HIS CHILDREN….ARE YOU ONE OF HIS CHILDREN OR YOU A CHILD OF THE DEVIL? WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF DUALITY. STOP COMPLICATING THE SAVIOR …HE IS THE ESSENCE OF SIMPLICITY…FOR THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THE MOST SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND….FOR IT SAYS WHAT IT MEANS…IT MEANS WHAT IT SAYS AND IT NEVER LEADS ANYONE ASTRAY. GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!

31. John November 20, 2013 at 2:31 pm

There’s a storm on the horizon and it’s heading this way, and I’m not talking about the weather.
    God has judged our nation and He is not pleased.
    Because of the murder or almost 70 million babies, who’s blood cries out from the ground, judgement has been decreed.
    God judgement is coming on our once great nation. we have been given over to our enemies.
    Repent while you still have time.
    Turn from your sins and turn to God your creator!
    He wants to forgive you.
    Even though your sins cover you blood red, He can make you white as snow.
    Call out to God today.
    Turn to God now.

32. […] Read More @ TheCommonSenseShow.com […]

33. Robert M Stiles November 20, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hello Mr.Hodges: You are a wonderful asset to what remains of American journalism. Yourself and Paul Craig Roberts are lights in a continually darkening nation. It seems to me the solution to the above situation was provided by America’s founders with the second amendment to the constitution. The template provided by Alexander Solzhenitsyn in “Gulag Archipelago” “As we burned in the camps” Please everybody search this quote. We Americans better start getting serious. R M Stiles

34. abinico warez November 20, 2013 at 3:35 pm

My conclusion – unless you mention Monsanto and its GMO tyranny, you’re just a diversionary mouthpiece.

EDITOR’S NOTE: GMO AND MONSANTO- THERE IS SAID IT- HOWEVER, I GENERALLY LEAVE THAT ANALYSIS TO MY FRIEND BARB PETERSON WHO CONTRIBUTES ARTICLES ON THIS TOPIC TO THIS WEBSITE.

35. […] America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny […]

36. NW Native November 20, 2013 at 3:44 pm

The miners and the sappers of the Constitutional Republic have been doing their dirty work ever since the war between the states. In 1861 the U.S. bankruptcy placed the country under Emergency War Powers which has never been repealed and exists in Title 50 USC, the code of Federal Regulations and 31 CFR Chapter 5 (Penalties).
    Around the end of the 1870’s the US Federal Government at Washington DC (District of Corruption) was turned into a
    Municipal Corporation.
    In 1917 the US Congress passed a corporate policy called the :Trading With the Enemy Act (H.R. 4960, Public No 91)
    granting to the Federal Government extraordinary additional powers under the cover of WW1.
    On March 9, 1933 at the beginning of the Roosevelt administration Congress passed an amendment, Act (48 Stat.1) to
    the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917. The Federal Government became the administrator for the creditors of the national debt via the bankruptcy of the American people increasing the power and authority of the central government.
    The municipal corporation of Washington D.C. (see above) became the administrative agency for the private owners
    of the Federal Reserve centered around the Rothschild banking empire and their minions.
    The original Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 excluded US Citizens. However, the Amendment of the 1917 Act
    of March1933 included the people of the United States as the enemy by inserting “…by any person within the United
    States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof…”
    So it seems that the world that our grandparents and parents and we grew up in for most of the 20th century and now
    the 21th was nothing but pretense, smoke and mirrors. We truly live in a matrix. Will the people be able to find
    their way out to the truth and light of day and reality.
    Now the mask is coming off and the fangs of the banking vampires are starting to show as Dave has so
    shown in his courageous articles.

37. […] By Dave Hodges The Common Sense Show […]

38. Uzziel November 20, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Kill all they send (and pursue “they” six feet into the ground/wood chipper), and they’ll stop coming…

…D’UH!!

39. jbw November 20, 2013 at 4:18 pm

First of all, let me right outta the gate tell the NSA and other ‘readers’ of these posts to GFY’s. You WILL shriek in Hell for ETERNITY for your treason and selling out your countrymen. THIS gives ME GREAT comfort. 2ndly, WE are, AHEM, to borrow a phrase from YOUR natural allies, “LEGION”. Millions upon millions of aware, patriotic Americans, many vets like myself, absolutely DO NOT FEAR YOU, YOUR MACHINATIONS, YOUR ‘PLANS’, YOUR FATHER OF LIES. Got that? YOU WILL LOSE, WE WILL WIN. Simple like that. Me? My personal motto is: “Remember 11/22/63!!” THAT act of treason still has me livid, and YOUR forces WILL PAY for THAT and too many other innumerable acts of evil to count, here on Earth, and in the next life….er….for YOU and your ilk, there’ll be NO “next life”….Sorry ‘about that, but when you dance with the Devil, you get corn-holed after the ‘hot’ date….Did I mention “FOR ETERNITY”???? MY oath never expired EITHER. USAF. WE patriotic vets WILL be the turning point in the coming civil war, count on that. The Russians, Chinese and the traitors in D.C. are gonna get their asses KICKED in the long run. And I am gonna be ALL OVER some of that kickin’, God willing. McCain, Pelosi, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith (YES I KNOW WHO you are!! I NEVER forget names!!!) Clintons, Axelrod, Obama, “Betraeus”, Panetta, Zelikow, et al….WATCH OUT! You’re gonna GET YOURS and I, for one, WILL BE ROLLLLLLING!!!! LOL!!!

40. Steve November 20, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Wow. Where were you “patriots” when Bush lied, started the longest illegal war in U.S. history, began the rendition policy, suspended Habeas Corpus & bailed the criminal banks? Seems Bush’s portrait would be slightly more appropriate to the ‘Hope… detained’ poster, don’t you think? O yeah, Republican tyranny: good. Democrat tyranny: bad. And let us not forget: it is not Obama who governs America, it is the Republican controlled Congress. Congress is still the governing body. And really, why obfuscate what you really want: a one party (Republican) system, under Old Testament law. Stop your heads from spinning. America has not just entered ‘a new level of Tyranny’. We’ve been there since Reagan. Where were you?

41. Reland Welch Timbrook November 20, 2013 at 5:18 pm

This is my first visit to this site, and want to say I’ve liked the articles I have read. I too am a watcher as Jesus said to do. I’m learning much & at a speed I didn’t expect( answers to specific prayers)!!! I’ve been warning others to no avail & find their lack of interest sorrowful. The deceit has been long going & so subtle that it’s burrowed deep into the masses! They will walk the wide road to destruction while the Remnant walk the path to everlasting life! My sorrow for them is deep, & I pray for God’s wisdom, guidance, & strength in these times approaching. I thank Him for opening my eyes to His warnings years ago when the Prophecy Seminars were happening! God’s will be done!

42. David McElroy November 20, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I’m with you, Dave Hodges! I’m just sorry to see that after so many, like you and me, have warned Americans any way we can, that so many are still clueless, spineless, & unprincipled. Many of our neighbors, perhaps even family and friends, will voluntarily turn us into the storm troopers thinking they are doing good. God help us patriots to be strong and resourceful to find victory!

43. America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny | November 20, 2013 at 6:04 pm

[…] The Common Sense Show – by Dave Hodges […]

44. tal November 20, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Hi Dave, I’m from the beautiful Island of Fiji. I believe that fear and ignorance leads many sheep to the slaughter. I do hope and pray that many will repent(including the evil elite) for God says vengeance is mine. It is so easy to want to hate these people that are doing so much harm which will eventually come to little Fiji but that is foretold. Be of good courage people, be strong and don’t lose faith for what is going to happen soon to America. Be strong for your families and loved ones. I do admire you all who stand for what is right, Christians and non Christians. Thank you Dave.

45. peter hardt November 20, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Dave, the thing that Gale and Katniss see early on in the “Hunger Games” isn’t a drone, bro. It’s a hovercraft searching for some escapees. Read the book, it’s pretty good!

46. Lance the Permie November 20, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Well, in Roberts Creek, BC, Canada I Lance C. Roseman will stand firm with you and never be afraid again. It’s stand up time. There is no hiding anymore. Cheers.

47. Arizona November 20, 2013 at 6:35 pm

YOU know DAVE its funny ,you wrote this story,LAST night the LORD said their going to take away the first amendment,BUT keep preaching my word anyway,EVEN through you will be called a criminal,do it anyhow,AND so I will,IF the spy people KNEW what was going to happen to them,THEY WOULD BE SCARED TO DEATH,but like the LORD said, I have blinded them,THEY will not see what their doing,THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL FOR BREAD CRUMBS,….I have seen heaven,I have seen the land of darkness,and I have seen what HELL is like,THEY WILL NOT see what hell looks like, till they get there,and anyone WHOS seen HELL would say a prayer for these poor deceived souls,the wakeup call their going to get, will beyond their wildest imagination,and sadly it WILL BE WAY TO LATE FOR THEM………………….

48. TTS November 20, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Conduct your life in such a fashion that your name is cursed and reviled in the enemy camp.

Fear not what man can do to you, but fear the God of Abraham. (Matt 10:28)

“The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. For what can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6

Man can destroy my flesh, but cannot touch my spirit. Praise God.

49. […] The Common Sense Show […]

50. Arizona November 20, 2013 at 7:16 pm

AMERICA is coming to and end here shortly,and the spy people,helped to make it happen,BUT its not entirely their fault,THEY did join forces with EVIL,and THEY are ALL leaving this world real soon,BUT TO CORRECT you,THE muslims are the ones spoken of by the LORD, when he said a religous people would kill everyone in the name of god,believing they were doing his work,LUCIFER IS THEIR GOD,and the people doing this are the muslims,THEY NEVER should have been let into this country,and the politically correct americans are about to discover it the hard way, ,JUST HOW STUPID they really were, letting them in america,THEY WILL KILL MILLIONS of americans BY CHOPPING OFF THEIR HEAD,and trying to force them to take the MARK of their god lucifer,and many americans are so deceived,THEY WILL take the mark ,ending their eternal souls life ,cause it will be cast into hell,FOR DESPOSIAL,……and YES we have a shit storm coming on america,NO ONE will believe,THE REAL HORROR SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN…,GLUE your self to the LORD its your only chance…REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO THE LORD AMERICA,its not to late to save yourself yet………………

51. Arizona November 20, 2013 at 7:27 pm

WANT TO KNOW who the muslims are?ITS RIGHT THERE IN GENESIS,FIRST BOOK OF THE HOLY BIBLE,read the whole thing,ITS easy to read, if you know how to read,IF NOT ,have someone read it to you….THIS is the MOST educational BOOK ever written,THATS WHY THEY DON’T WANT YOU READING IT,do you still have enough common sense to understand?

52. Odette November 20, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Thank you Dave for educating and informing me daily. I enjoy reading what you have to say. My husband has shared your site with many to inform them as to what is happening to our country. Some are interested and some just don’t want to be bothered. I guess truth is uncomfortable and scary at times. Knowing that you have a relationship with Jesus Christ helps you not to fear anything but stand for what is True & Right. And gives you the peace that surpasses all understanding. My husband & I are committed to stand & fight for our freedoms. We weren’t born into slavery and surely Fema camps are not in our agenda. God Bless you & your family for risking your life to be a Watchmen. And May God Bless all those that risk their lives to inform us daily. United We Stand!! All Hope is not Lost.

53. farance November 20, 2013 at 8:13 pm

The weather modification warfare is wearing down Americans, ripping their homes off the land. Where are the victims being housed? camps?
    dutchsinse on his facebook pg or blog, youtube shows the radar proof of the most devastating ‘inland hurricanes’ – his info will shock you if you are not aware of the present technology or weather manipulation. But isn’t it grand that one can bet on the weather through weather derivatives on the Chicago Stock Exchange? CME
    drones and droughts, foreign soldiers and floods, something slipped into the persistent contrails? Demons are at the controls.

54. A Lover of Christ, and my country. j.c. November 20, 2013 at 8:40 pm

What can I say to you, Friend’s? You know what’s coming down. As God fearing ,peace loving men it seems we’ve been thrown into this twilite zone of the Police state, for simply Loving God (J.C.) , our freedoms, and our Country,. Were we born for the purpose, of speaking out against the forces of Tyranny? I know nobody lives forever here on earth. I’ll be 60 years old next may, yet,I would love to see 80 someday. but if they drag me out and kill me claming that I was a terriost , for telling people the truth. then I say”your will be done.” Oh Lord! I believe we must put our trust in God, for He’s our only hope in these last day’s! Let’s be wise a serpents and harmless as doves. The’re looking for a reason to go after you, your family and friends., Don’t give them one. The Bible say’s Love your enemies, do good to those who despitefully use you. that you would be children of your father in Heaven. Have Faith in God!

55. Henry November 20, 2013 at 9:25 pm

well, you know what Bismarck famously said – there are two things the common people have no need to know – what goes into their sausage, and who runs their governemnt. They had no need to know, because they couldn’t do anything about either one, anyway. There’s nothing any of you can do, except cause a couple of the ejaculators at Bluffdale to…..well, ejaculate. What else do you do with reams of stolen personal info? Here’s to death, waste, fraud and its conjoined twin, lies – here’s to America, and to Count von Bismarck.

56. bproman November 20, 2013 at 10:45 pm

GOD bless you.

57. commission jailbreak review November 20, 2013 at 11:29 pm

commission jailbreak review

[…]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit regarding Keyword[…]…

58. […] November 20, 2013   –  The Common Sense Show […]

59. Nam Marine November 21, 2013 at 3:07 am

” All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing” !

60. csaaphill November 21, 2013 at 3:53 am

I can attest this see something say something has affected me just reacently. Only about three weeks ago for sure. Long story short Game warden checked me, but I could see another vehicle just behind him where he was parked. After passing his scrutiny and he left this other truck started up, and as they passed they gave me a sh*t eaten grin! To be for sure people it’s the sheeples that are out to snitch, and gain whatever reward they can! Just glad I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I could of played the ass and started crap, but wasn’t my time at least.
    I feel for sure somethings happening even under the guise of just peace and safety, or disaster responcivness something is about to happen.
    Too I seen a paladin artillery tank being transported through town the other day. This thing was huge neat but huge. Never seen that before especially through our small town. Things happen I have sworn to help just hoping people will know the best way to respond and soon!
    I’ve been seeing a lot of truth and videos latley and I’m thinking God has been driving me to this knowledge. One is we’ve been here before in this same kind of situation. meaning Preflood era people had high technology much like we have now. Some very good proof that Dinasaurs existed along with us pre flood and for thousands of years after. Machinery has been found it 300 million year old coal so Ya I beleive in God and were in hte tribulation period now.
    Remember there will be wars and rumors of wars. he also said I have not came to bring peace but a sword, for brother will be agianst brother mother against son father agaisnt son daughter etc.. You get the point just beleive in God don’t take the mark!

61. el republico es morte November 21, 2013 at 8:42 am

Police State by definition is anathema to a healthy republic. But when the republic has been murdered, police state is the logical replacement. The patriot movement in America has been warning We The People for more than 5 decades about the advances made against us by the “unlikely” source of our federal government. Largely ignored by an arrogant people who proudly retort, “That’s ridiculous! This is America,” now have to make concerted effort to look the other way as the police tyranny becomes so blatant it rivals legendary exploits of the KGB in the USSR.
    We were warned as a criminal and satanic element emerging from the former Soviet tyranny infiltrated our nation’s capital, and staged a coup which put them in control of the White House and the Pentagon, and much of Congress. They even exhibited the temerity to go beyond the suggestion as they worked for an outright replacement of our Constitution of 1787. Meanwhile, the American people didn’t lift a finger to stop them. All they did was complain about an unresponsive congress, and rigged elections. And now, complaints such as these can easily result in rendition with extreme prejudice. Still, We The People continues to assert, “That’s ridiculous, This is America!”
    OK…I will state it plainly for you: The Bolsheviks Control YOUR country. When did this happen? In the 1970’s. This happened BEFORE your hero Ronald Reagan was put into office by the Rockefeller Cartel. During his administration there was a power coup in which the Rockefeller cartel lost control of the white house, and Reagan suddenly had a new boss: the former Soviet Bolsheviks. Kudos (sarc) to you Russia! Instead of executing your traitors, you released them to sow their errors throughout the rest of the world!!!
    Now, who do you think the President’s campaign pledge to radically change America were directed at? Do you still think that he made this pledge as a response to what Bush did to us? You will have to come around to the horror that political parties are established and maintained as the bunting, or window dressing to deceive you into thinking you have a choice in the matter, that behind this scene is another level at which party branding doesn’t mean anything, that the real power doesn’t care about your opinions so long as you don’t find out what’s really going on.
    Dave has presented the warning about the physical manefestation of this Bolshevik tyranny as it emerges in our cities and neighborhoods. The very thing that people condemned about the former USSR…and now we have it, because we stood by and allowed it.
    Dave said,
    “I recently had a colleague tell me that my claims that America has become a police state were overblown. His logic consisted of the belief that if one is not doing anything wrong, then one should not mind being under constant surveillance.”
    Really? Not doing anything wrong? But by WHOSE definition? And do you really believe the definition of criminal cannot change over night?
    The Bolsheviks didn’t care about Russia, although they were happy to use it for their purpose to achieve world domination. And since they were kicked out of Russia and came here, they are using us and America for the same purpose. This is what we find at the bottom of ever increasing government interferance and control, and all the warmongering that we see them doing. These are NOT patriots, Americans, these are bloodthirsty Satanists and you are their prey.

62. WeAlreadyKnowWhy November 21, 2013 at 1:32 pm

The Government is surely Paranoid, by their massive build up of their police state over the last few decades, against the masses who are trying to hold them accountable for world wide criminality, Illegal wars, fleecing of the treasury, corruption with bansters, ignoring the US Constitution, reducing freedoms by creating phony laws to imprison the populace and fleece us with illegal taxes and fines, devaluing our currency to keep us poor and week so we cannot resist their Tyrany. How about we set up fines for politician who lie, cheat the system to enrich their corporate buddies. The Phony FDA that drugs the populace and allows poisons into our food system. As the Government look at the populace as 2 constituants. Those who obey and pay taxes and support thier efforts, and those other eaters they like to call us, that seek freedom, from their corrupt system, or resist, inshich they can then call us terrorists, as described unrder their other phony laws and propaganda. This is the same game and play book as Nazi Germany, and other dictatorships. Justmore history repeating itself. I feel very sorry for today’s youth, who will never know what it was like just a few decades ago for us people, who had faith in the American Dream and without the Patriot Act, NSA spying, DHS, TSA, Swat teams that carryout no knock warrants. And the every day fear of wondering what’s coming next. There is nothing wrong with exposing the truth, as it is what it is. The Government hates criticism that exposes their motives. The Internet kill switch is their last hope besides gun confiscation to rule the world without resistance.

63. David in AZ November 21, 2013 at 9:01 pm

To Mark Brandler. You probably won’t read this and if you do you will probably not believe it but the true definition of the 5th Commandment, Thou Shall Not Kill, is Thou Shall Not Murder. To murder is the sin, not kill. Do you think David of the old Testament or all of the Preachers from the time of the Revolutionary war are burning in hell because they took up arms and did what was commanded of them in the very Bible/Book you cite? I think not. We as Christians have an obligation to protect and stand up against that which is from satan and I guarantee you the forces now prevalent in our country is from satan. I would urge you in no uncertain terms to educate yourself on what scripture says about self defense and this is just what it is. Here is a link to the scriptural doctrine on self defense. I do hope you read it.
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/the-bible-and-self-defense In conclusion let me say that you are more than obligated to protect that which the Lord our Triune God has blessed you with to do otherwise… well, that is not going to go well for you when you face the final judgment and the Lord asks why not…

64. Matt November 23, 2013 at 11:27 am

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to
    meet a House-dog who was passing by.  “Ah, Cousin,” said the Dog.
    “I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin
    of you.  Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food
    regularly given to you?”

“I would have no objection,” said the Wolf, “if I could only
    get a place.”

“I will easily arrange that for you,” said the Dog; “come with
    me to my master and you shall share my work.”

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together.  On
    the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of
    the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that
    had come about.

“Oh, it is nothing,” said the Dog.  “That is only the place
    where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it
    chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.”

“Is that all?” said the Wolf.  “Then good-bye to you, Master
    Dog.”

Better starve free than be a fat slave

65. | INTELLIHUB November 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm

[…] [3] America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny – TheCommonShow.com […]

66. Homepage November 24, 2013 at 5:55 pm

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 27931 more Infos: thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/20/america-has-entered-a-new-level-of-tyranny/ […]

67. […] November 25, 2013 Dave Hodges 11/20/2013 Source ….. […]

68. […] America Has Entered a New Level of Tyranny, 11/20/13 […]

69. paul walker dead December 1, 2013 at 5:22 am

… [Trackback]

[…] Find More Informations here: thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/20/america-has-entered-a-new-level-of-tyranny/ […]

70. paschn December 2, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Ironic that “our” cops are fast becoming steroid-laced 5th column scum straining at the few limitations between what used to be their fellow citizens under a constitution they swore an oath to defend from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC and their lust to get at we “cockroaches”, (their term, not mine).
    Ironic in the sense that for years now they have been trained by our “democratic” friends in Israel;

In Israel’s defense though, they have been dubbed a terrorist nation by the U.N.s Judge Goldstone which, in light of recent developments makes them “primo” to train “our” sycophants-in-blue in dealing with what DHS has dubbed, (after expanding their original charter out of shape), “domestic terrorists”.

It would seem that their training is exceeding expectations.

In closing, one has to wonder if the Christian/Muslim Russians had a clue to what the Bolsheviks had in store for them when Kuhn/Loeb’s Jacob Schiff bank-rolled the Bolsheviks in the regime change, (oops, I meant revolution), they pulled off in Russia which, (collectively for Russia and Eastern Europe en toto), culminated in +/-
    100 million dead Christians/Muslims. When one considers the enormous return on his $20,000,000 “front” money it’s a Helluva investment, (that is, if you can sleep at night).