/, Featured, Main/The Invasion Will Come From Within
The Invasion Will Come From Within

Dave Hodges December 18, 2013 The Common Sense Show

After the coming false flag, where will you go? It is clear that the powers that be will have ready-made facilities prepared for you are you at a nearby public venue. What if disaster strikes while the kids are in school and you are at work?What if it is an EMP attack that hits America and you cannot drive your car? Do you have a meet-up place if disaster strikes in the middle of the day? Do you have a bug out location stocked with supplies? Will you hunker down? Do you have food and water? Do you have a means to protect what you set aside? The next three parts of this series will address these issues.

The invasion will commence from within and will begin following a series of false flag attacks.

An Ominous Sign

Earlier this week, a court ruled that the NSA’s spying on our phone calls was illegal and that Ed Snowden had been vindicated. Most people in the Patriot movement are championing this as a victory.  This would be a very naive viewpoint.

Congress and the President are completely under the control of the police state surveillance grid. The Federal government has made absolutely no move to counter the NSA and its highly illegal activities. And now we are supposed to believe that a judge has discovered his Constitutional conscience? Are we to believe that there is a judge that the NSA cannot get to? Is there really a judge who can’t be followed, his family intimidated or bribed? Really?

With the undertaking of any project, there is the informational gathering phase which is followed by the implementation of the action phase. I firmly believe that we are witnessing the implementation of the action phase. The NSA has all they need to create an enemies list. Who is a threat and who can be re-educated is known. Who lives and who will die has been determined by their spy grid matrix. The ruling by this judge is a deception designed to lull America into a further sense of complacency. The NSA already has what they need and the action phase will soon commence.

Is the Third Time Is a Charm?

Some people are having trouble believing that the relationship between Obama and the military is broken. Two hundred is the magic number. When a President fires over 200 senior command officers, there is something very seriously wrong. When 2-5 nukes go missing, there is something very seriously wrong. When a Senator (i.e. Lindsay Graham) announces that he is worried about a nuke going off in his home state, something is seriously wrong.

Obama has been thwarted in taking down the power grid. He has been thwarted in detonating nukes . And now, the tables have been turned, as the military holds 2-5 missing nukes at their disposal. Checkmate!

Will Obama attempt a false flag for the third time?

The military and Obama are embroiled in a game of chicken. Who will blink first? Meanwhile, many writers and talk show hosts are receiving multiple reports of foreign troops being sent to our country. The President has vacated the White House in favor of Hawaii for a long-term stay. Given the present climate, I would be nervous if I lived in the Washington DC area.

Gatlinburg

Is there a third attempted false flag in the offing? I think this is unquestionably the case. Not only do we have the Russians and Chinese to worry about, now I am receiving first hand reports of large numbers of Muslims appearing in communities where there is a large Russian contingent. Yesterday, I received two emails regarding this development in Gatlinburg, TN. One source is direct eyewitness to this fact. Interestingly, the Russians in Gatlinburg are notoriously stand-offish. However, this eyewitness says the Muslims and the Russians are interacting. The other email I received was a from a person living near the Canadian border who reports that her parents have seen pretty much the same thing in Gatlinburg.

It is interesting that the Gatlinburg area has had its nearby mountain trails and national parks closed to visitors. My mind immediately harkens back to the reports filed by Sherrie Wilcox, which she related on The Common Sense Show. Also, Sherrie has videos of Russian troops in DHS vehicles which are available at www.sherriequestioningall.com.

Local residents in Gatlinburg have been reporting to me stories of strange helicopters landing on a golf course late at night. Russians who speak impeccable English, but refuse to interact with the locals. Gatlinburg resident, Dr. Susan Helman, has twice been a guest on The Common Sense Show, in which she has offered details of the Russian invasion of her community along with her personal sightings of the aforementioned helicopters.  Below is an example of the type of emails that I get from people in Gatlinburg.

“…My mother’s family live there (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) and have confirmed that the Russian soldiers arrived in droves over the last 3 years.  Also a large segment of the rural counties have seen the Russian mafia buy up land and homes.  I told a DEA agent about the Russian mafia scaring the locals about 5 years ago and they successfully had a couple drug raids. Tennessee is becoming more Muslim…”

Let’s connect some dots here. Why are trails and roads leading from Gatlinburg into the Smoky Mountains being closed? Why are the national parks being closed? Why are Russians and now Muslims appearing in Gatlinburg in such large numbers? How do these facts correlate with each other?

Certainly, Muslimswould generally pose no threat. However, when they begin to appear in significant numbers where there are Russians in significant numbers, then we should all be paying attention. I think it is likely that this is a 5th column insurgent group. The closing down of vast wilderness areas in this proximity suggests to me that this is a staging area, a base of operations. It is a military foothold. Many in Gatlinburg feel the same way.

The fact that Sherrie Wilcox caught Russians in DHS vehicles is an important development as well. This is strongly suggestive of the fact that the lines for civil war are being drawn. Foreign troops plus DHS are one side and the US military, along with the American people are on the other side. Does it make any more sense to you as to why DHS purchased 2.2 billion rounds of ammo to go with their 2700 armored personnel carriers? Is this why much of our fighting force is in Afghanistan and Iraq and plans are being made to strand them there when the fighting begins here?

Similar Messages From Around the Country

Over the past several months, I have received messages from Alaska, California, Idaho and Oregon, from first hand witnesses of foreign troops on American soil.  The following is an example of emails that I have received from Alaska.

Dear Mr. Hodges,

I live in Ketchikan, Alaska. Since you ran your article on The Russians Are Coming, we have all been talking about Russian soldiers in our town in full military gear walking in groups of 5 or 6. There are Russian civilians that moved into the area here a few years ago. They are arrogant and don’t talk to anyone. But they speak perfect English when they have to talk. They get welfare cards and they are not even Americans. I have brought this subject up to our leaders and they do not want to talk about it. I have a friend who lives on the coast who ex-navy submarine sailor. He says he sees Russian subs now all the time off of the coast partially submerged. He said he never used to see them. I also know there is Russian military equipment in the native lands in No. Alaska. Do you think they are going to invade? Dave, do you know why they are here?…

Here is another example of Russian troop sightings in the Victorville, CA. area, where I have had three people contact me with similar sightings.

…Do not use my name, but I have to tell you that when I was doing deliveries to a local base near Victorville, Cal, I have seen Russian soldiers training with soldiers wearing the UN blue helmets….I saw Russian tanks and other armored vehicles…

I have spoken with two members of the MSM media and they are frightened to death. They know they cannot report on these developments, but they know what is happening. We should all know what is happening. The sides for the coming civil war are being drawn.

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
By | 2017-10-26T22:12:46+00:00 December 18th, 2013|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|84 Comments

1. Rod December 18, 2013 at 6:56 am

Also along with the 2 billion rounds of hollow points bought check out the Russian ammunition that the government bought as well.
    I thought it might of been to dry up supply but after reading your posts regularly along with others it seems more likely they are preparing for something much worse.I think we all pray its false but the evidence is stacking up.

2. raymond j jones December 18, 2013 at 7:12 am

hi
    thanks for the heads up…..i hope and pray this does not come too pass,but if it does i will support and defend my country and our way of life…..god bless and be safe….

3. Ben December 18, 2013 at 7:18 am

http://www.sherriequestioningall.com that web site is “up for sale!” Do you have a correct link for that?

4. Robert December 18, 2013 at 7:19 am

Hey Dave,

I think this is the website for Sherrie. As the other one leads to a blank domain.

Robert~

5. William B Stoecker December 18, 2013 at 7:32 am

I wouldn’t be too confident about most of the military fighting on our side. It is true that many of the troops will refuse to murder us, their fellow citizens. But the Obaminable Hussein fired all those generals and admirals for a reason…to remove true patriots and leave in place those officers who will violate their oath and serve the interests of the Illuminati. The elites remember how close honorable officers in Germany came to killing Hitler. Remember that making general or flag officer rank is very political, and many of these people are CFR types. However, many soldiers will come over to our side, and there is always the slight hope that some group of ranking officers have secretly put together a plan for a coup and that they will carry it out successfully.
    As for the police, both federales and locals, they, for the most part, cannot be trusted.
    In the end, we must be ready to do the fighting ourselves, and we must not succumb either to false optimism or to defeatism. Lock and load.

6. […] the common sense show, dave hodges, agenda 21, big pharma, bp, censorship, corexit, court system, depopulation, education, fake revolutions, false flag, FDA, federal reserve, FEMA, Goldman Sachs, government, Halliburton, Homeland Security, ICLEI, …  […]

7. George December 18, 2013 at 7:47 am

We shall have a New World Order, either by consent or conquest. Seems conquest is what they have planned.
    Looks like things are getting closer.

8. Pesky Varmint December 18, 2013 at 8:02 am

As you have pointed out, several recent attempted false flags have been thwarted by the
    forces of the internet and raised public awareness of false flags. One objective of the false
    flag is to create public distress from a “framed” source such that the powers that be would
    come across as our saviours and rescuers.

It is my opinion the the powers that be are realizing that a false flag attempt will be “seen
    through” too readily and could be abandoning false flag approaches entirely.

Perhaps they could be entertaining the fact that whatever happens just might as well be
    out in the open.

9. David December 18, 2013 at 8:12 am

So, for all intents and purposes, we can view Congress as an invading force. I know that I do.

10. carly December 18, 2013 at 8:29 am

Sir, My family and I have been watching O.D.green copters with 2 rotors going back and forth sometimes all day. We live close to a defense depot, but these choppers don’t seem to be near there.. I looked with binoculars and couldn’t see any markings.This has been going on for months.Carly, tracy,ca.

11. Toni Marigny December 18, 2013 at 8:33 am

I used to live in Germany for a really long time and I am in Northern Alabama now. Over the past few months I have been seeing dark blue vans and I noticed that they had license plates from the German Bundesweer front and back. They have a german flag on them and start with a “Y” which caught my attention immediately and I am wondering, what are they doing in Alabama???

12. Countdown has begun December 18, 2013 at 9:00 am

It will not be just the foreign troops and false flags mentioned in this article. We are going to have earth changes such as a polar flip that is on the way as well. A polar flip is not some small event that will happen, it will be catastrophic for a minimum of a 1/3rd of the world. The other events no one is talking about but are also coming: False(demonic) alien invasion after this next war(Syrian-Damascus event) will be brought to a stop with the 7 year false peace covenant with Israel and her adversarial Islamic neighbors. Yes, it will also result in the temple being rebuilt. Order out of chaos is what is on deck and coming. I think the next 21 months will show this to be fact. The word Revelation in greek and latin means Apocalypse. God says that he is going to remove the unrepentant sinful men from the earth during this time. This will be a time of testing that will come upon all makind EXCEPT those who believe in his son Jesus Christ and have repented of their sins. There will be a catching away all who believe in Christ soon. Most people alive and perishing after that time will blaspheme the name of God and curse him for what is coming on the earth. The fact remain that NO ONE comes to the Father except through the SON. What is coming will be far worse than anything you can imagine from any website that is looking into this. The evil globalist people who are planning this have had this in the works for decades and it involves more nations than you will ever know. No amount of prepping, bullets are going to stop this. The war desolations are just part of this equation.

13. Mrs. W December 18, 2013 at 9:00 am

Please look into Wichita,KS. I have personal knowledge of a Muslim cell living there. Many of them work for Koch. There have been numerous terror attempts in Wichita in the past 12 months.

14. teapartyguy December 18, 2013 at 9:02 am

Are these forces located in the midwest also? Minnesota in particular???

15. Jack December 18, 2013 at 9:04 am

You make a lot of statements as if they are fact when most are speculation. I like you website, I believe there are nefarious people within our government, but this doesn’t mean they will kill millions for what end? They all have family too…..so dropping a nuke on a city, or flashing an EMP will affect their loved ones as well. I don’t care how many bunkers you have, it makes absolutely no sense to ruin this earth just to gain control of a new world order. Now if you want to talk about Satan….and his goals…then we have a real conversation IMO> Merry Christmas. 🙂

EDITOR’S NOTE: 911? I PRESUME THE ELITE WERE NOT AT GROUND ZERO- LONDON BOMBINGS, BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS….? NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DESTROYING THE EARTH. SELECTIVE LOCATIONS FOR THE NEXT FALSE FLAGS.

16. Uzziel December 18, 2013 at 9:11 am

Treat the Muslims as the Fifth-Column insurgent/”distraction force” – exactly; it’s a classic special operations move. Unsurprising that the Russians would utilize Muslims to further their plans, as the stratagem came into being with Yuri Andropov, the only director of the KGB to have his office enshrined.

This development, however, only serves to obfuscate the Russian weight of effort. Certainly, they’ll utilize the Muslims, vis-à-vis the Chicago-Sears Tower terror plot (AKA, “Seven Dip-S***s in a Warehouse”), but as they serve to distract the masses, to where will the Russians sneak and complete unnoticed?

Determine that, and we can cut them off at the proverbial pass; their stand-offish arrogance will ensure their downfall…

…I hope.

17. Clete December 18, 2013 at 9:25 am

Great article.i have been following this story for awhile and believe it.I remember in the 80’s training in the army there were foreign troops training with us and some units were kept seperate.All us american troops wondered what was going on.

18. Robert M Stiles December 18, 2013 at 9:27 am

Hello Everybody: Mr. Hodges you have a way with words. Many of the questions I have will be addressed in the next essay. A couple of questions I have now. We have heard of the 2+ billion rounds of ammo ordered by DHS but do we know how much has been delivered? I would also have some questions of the “sides” as described above. Probably a more accurate assessment would be “segments of the military”. Lets not forget the many traitors who will fire on fellow Americans still in the military. Why have none of the 200+ officers gone public and joined together as a vocal body? Are their damn pensions more important than their country? Are they worried about their families. What do they think will happen to their families if the evil side succeeds. Tyrants typically murder entire families of dissidents – lets remember Stalen. These officers refused to fire on fellow Americans they are not loved by the NWO. Lets not forget the technology we witnessed 911 morning. Look at the video of the 700 feet steel beam turning to dust in 3 seconds. drjudywood.com is a wonderful source of what we witnessed that morning. We know how it was done (molecular disassociation based on the work of Tesla) but we don’t know for sure who possesses this technology. Hopefully Mr. Hodges will incorporate this important factor. How will such technology be employed and by whom.

19. Warrior54 December 18, 2013 at 9:34 am

My Question is, why only in certain parts of the country? I live in Florida and am prior Law Enforcement who keeps his ear close to the ground. If these Russians, are well spoken in English, what separates them from others? I also live close to railroad tracks and have yet to see any military armament moving, but always am watching. I am in NO WAY disputing the claims, I am also trying to put the pieces of the puzzle Together. Thanks again Dave for your efforts and MERRY CHRISTMAS

EDITOR’S NOTE: CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG, IF YOU DON’T SEE IT, IT DOES NOT EXIST? GOOGLE FEMA SIGNS BILATERAL AGREEMENT WITH RUSSIAN TROOPS TO TRAIN ON AMERICAN SOIL. WHAT THE HELL! IS THE NATIONAL GUARD GOING ON VACATION. THIS IS ONE OF SEVERAL LINKS- http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

20. Warrior54 December 18, 2013 at 9:40 am

I wanted to add one more thing, we all know Facebook, twitter and other information sites are used for nefarious purposes. But every site i go to continue with the [LIKE ME} [Follow} stuff, I DO NOT USE NOR WILL I, any of these social blah, blah, blah engines. Why do people continue with them.? I am not trying bad mouth anyone, i just don’t get it?

21. Pedro Alfonso December 18, 2013 at 9:41 am

OK Dave, if the military who has gotten fired were the friends of the people and kept us safe how come they are the ones who helped pull off 9/11 and supported the wars of the past 12 years while knowingly sending our soldiers to die merely to protect the interest of the banking oligarchy such as the oil of the Middle East and the Opium fields of Afghanistan. And how come General David Petreaus refers to America’s Zionist traitor Henry Kissinger his friend and hero?

Let us hope that Americans are not stupid enough to be drawn into another Civil war like the one we had before which was started by the same bankers and only they benefited from it while 5% of our citizens killed themselves under the false pretenses of eliminating slavery while this business was widely dominated by them.

As far as Russia having exercises with our forces it is likely a join exercise preparing for retaliation from the Banking Oligarchy if we shut down their Federal Reserve Central Bank. It is Vladimir Putin that has put the brakes on them and help keeping us from starting WWIII. When in doubt go against the Zionist and you will be right.

Abraham Lincoln and stood in their way for which he paid with his life. John F Kennedy and James Garfield.

“Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce … And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.” Strangely enough within a few weeks of making that statement, President Garfield was assassinated on 2nd July.”

EDITOR’S NOTE: RUSSIA IS NOT OUR FRIEND AND TO SUGGEST THAT MILITARY COOPERATION IS IN OUR INTEREST IS NAIVE AT BEST

22. Pedro Alfonso December 18, 2013 at 9:43 am

As far as the possible killing of the Federal Reserve I just wrote this on it.

23. Ricky Ross December 18, 2013 at 9:48 am

It may seem off for me, a military man, to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country’s most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street, and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.”

– General Smedley Butler, USMC Retired General, Speech in 1933 (The most decorated Marine in USA history)

24. george December 18, 2013 at 9:48 am

Here is the deal: when the first signs of civil war are seen, immediately initiate your escape plan, if you have one, to your safe house or community, if you know of one. You will have to have a cover story, complete with fake documents (letters from sick relatives, dying mom, etc) which will back up your story. For you will most certainly be stopped somewhere en route by your friendly Stasi (or KGB) and asked why you are traveling in an area in which you do not reside. Practice what you will say; memorize every possible explanation for every possible scenario which you will encounter. If you show any signs of hemming and hawing, you will never be let through. Practice and prepare. Practice and prepare. Don’t think that such things aren’t happening and never CAN happen ; those things ARE happening already (think NSA and TSA). Get ready. Be ready to move at a moment’s notice. And be sure that you are in the family of God, through the new birth by Jesus the Messiah, described in John chapter 3.

25. P December 18, 2013 at 10:06 am

Thank you Mr. Hodges for the information that you are providing. It is quite alarming.
    “The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?” -Psalm 27:1
    We must trust the Lord’s plan above all else and answer his call to action. May God Bless you!

26. Matthew December 18, 2013 at 10:18 am

We that are awake have seen it coming for some time. I just wonder if our military will join them or us

27. Patriot One December 18, 2013 at 10:22 am

Photos, videos, testimony, substantiation? ANYTHING?

28. The Invasion Will Come From Within | December 18, 2013 at 10:24 am

[…] The Common Sense Show – by Dave Hodges […]

29. Arizona December 18, 2013 at 10:30 am

IN visions from the LORD,they turned off the power,then the food stopped,the water stopped,everything stopped,WHEN the FEMA TRUCKS and BUSES showed up,everyone glady claimed aboard,THE FEMA ,people ALWAYS had several police cars with them to make sure no one ambushed them,AS they went from neighborhood to neighborhood,everyone was waiting for them to arrive so the they could go to the rescue ,safely camps,not realizing they were going to DEATH CAMPS,and even after being told what was going to happen,THEY DIDN’T BELIEVE IT,americans are completely decieved…………………

30. One4Truth December 18, 2013 at 11:18 am

Another well thought out article Dave. Thanks for all you do it is greatly appreciated!
    I highly suggest everyone take advantage of the cheap ammo prices now before the prices run up again.
    The last lead smelting plant in the US is being closed down by the EPA!
    I’m assuming you already have a decent store of food in your own personal store!
    You’ve already figured out your water issues?
    You’ve already gotten the tools you need to defend you and yours against the evil that has reared its ugly head.
    If you have any items that you must have I suggest you get them now before the supply lines are stretched thin again.
    Most important of all, get a firm relationship with God now before this dam breaks.
    There are so many holes in the dam wall now it is going to burst asunder any day.
    The hour is at hand and the writing is on the wall.
    You have had plenty of warnings and the line has been drawn.
    Which side of it will you be found on when this all comes crashing down?

Peace and blessings….

31. Arizona December 18, 2013 at 11:20 am

Speaking of over whelming force,IT wouldn’t matter if americans had a BILLION guns,you have to pull the trigger,and I’ve seen it,THEY ARE TO SCARED TO SHOOT,the police gangs,and military are NOT going to save them,and every american was trained to believe they will be coming to the rescue,THEY WON’T,they will be involved in rounding up the people,and speaking of force,THE US AIR FORCE has already said they WILL carpet bomb entire states, if the resistance is to much,and use THERMOBARIC bombs on cities and towns who resist,AND that says nothing of THE DRONES,and thats the american military,THEN we have the RUSSIANS and CHINESE,and six other nations who will be here helping DHS,overwhelm americans,WHO ARE SOUND ASLEEP,and about to get a rude awaking,SO it is important to warn as many as will listen………………

32. Arizona December 18, 2013 at 11:20 am

33. Mort December 18, 2013 at 11:42 am

My entire family live in East Tennessee…many of them close to the Gatlinburg area. Should they be worried? I wonder how best to get the info to them, as most of them do not have internet access.

34. David December 18, 2013 at 12:00 pm

“Foreign troops plus DHS are one side and the US military, along with the American people are on the other side.” I think you are dead wrong on that Dave. To suggest that the military will stand down and side with the American people is naive. If the military was so concerned about the American people and civil liberties then why on earth are they standing by as TSA assaults us when we travel? Why have they allowed the Federal Reserve and IRS to rob us blind? Why haven”t they lifted a finger to close abortion clinics that have killed 55 million US citizens? Why do they continue to wage undeclared and immoral wars and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians? Why hasn’t the military seized those 2.2 billion rounds and 2,700 APC’s and told DHS they don’t need all that firepower? Answer: because they is no discernible difference between a DHS agent and a US Army solider. They just wear different uniforms.

People in the military will for the most part follow orders. Sure, there may be a segment who won’t but the vast majority will comply because that is how they have been inculcated by government schools and parents who don’t know any different. A couple of hundred so called leaders have been purged. So what, that amounts to about .01% of the military leadership. I’ve said it for years and I’ll keep saying it – the military is no different than the rest of government. They live off of taxpayer largesse and have accrued incredible power through what Eisenhower called the military-industrial complex. They aren’t going to let go of that power easily and their corporate backers will make sure of that. Even if it means turning all of that power on the citizens of the US.

35. MongoConfused December 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm

The Pentagon was purged by the Cheney-Bush administration. The globalist Neocons packed the military with officers willing to wage war for Israel and the Zionists. We essentially have four factions in the officer corps: the Neocons, Jewish controlled and Israel-first; the “Obama” faction, globalists opposed to the Neocons but still onboard with the NWO; the careerists, who go with the flow, biding their time to convert that career into a corporate job; and the Patriots.

As to foreign troops here, I must say that Russian armor has been stationed at Ft. Irwin, near Victorville CA, for decades. A friend has pictures of himself sitting on a BMP with a Red Star on the turret, “captured” by his M-113 crew when he was on maneuvers. This was in the late 1970’s. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_BMP-1.JPEG for an example from 1987. I wonder how many of the flood of Russian Jews (Wiki says 325,000) that came here at the breakup of the Soviet Union are fifth-columnists, openly training and thereby leading to “Russian troop” sitings?

You mention abandoning our troops out of country when fighting breaks out here. There are many historical precedents for such a ploy. I have a nephew deploying to Afghanistan. My gift will be a copy of Xenephon’s March of the 10,000, relaying the account of an army betrayed and abandoned, that fights it’s way home.

36. European American December 18, 2013 at 12:29 pm

The “Window”:

Barry leaves for his $24,500 (a week) beach front rental on Friday the 20th and is suppose to be returning 17 days later on the 7th.

37. Mark Brander December 18, 2013 at 12:47 pm

They have been responsible for setting many of the wildfires. They were also responsible for the underground nuclear explosion on 6/6/12 that snapped trees off and set off radiation detectors in the region. Some background links, testimonies and prophecy about their plans are at the following link if you have not read about it. Also testimony about Russia training Obama….. please post Dave, people need to wake up, thanks…

38. Widetracker December 18, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the Winter, neither on the Sabbath day:
    24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
    Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

39. Confederate December 18, 2013 at 1:29 pm

There will be dark days ahead, get right with the Lord, do your best to prepare and to protect your family. The financial collapse will occur 2nd quarter of next year. Prepare.

40. Mike December 18, 2013 at 1:44 pm

This article should be retitled “Red Dawn”. And it really is becoming just that. 10-15 years ago people said I was crazy, they aren’t saying that any longer. What we need to do (individually and as a nation) is beg Gods forgiveness, because short of a miracle we as a nation are finished. Even if we all die defending our families and homes, by seeking God & the salvation offered to us by the Blood of Jesus; even though we may loose our life, we will have eternal life with God. (Matt 6:25 paraphrased)

The powers behind the foreign troops want all our natural resources. This will include not just the land and every thing on & in it, but the human capital also. The able bodied men will go slave camps, the women (and young girls) will be raped & used for sex, and the “useless eaters” will be exterminated. All because we have abandoned God and his law 50 years ago.

Prepare as God gives the ability, Fight when you can, but fight you must, and pray the Jesus have mercy upon our souls.

41. Concerned in WA December 18, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I live in the suburbs of Seattle, WA, and over the past 2 to 3 years, have been shocked as more and more Russians and Chinese have flooded in. Russians living in my apartment complex. Russians out socializing at the public parks. Russian women (usually no men) with one or two kids playing at the kiddie parks. I hear more Russian and Chinese spoken in a typical walk on the public trails through the park than English. This is all new in the last few years, and it’s quite eery.

I wish I could chalk this up to just ‘rich immigrants’ coming here to spend the money they earned selling us cheap Chinese goods, but I have no explanation for the massive Russian influx. If you connect the dots, it’s clear there’s a strong Marxist trend sweeping the country.

42. Raider December 18, 2013 at 3:11 pm

The invasion has already occurred from within. The enemy is now attempting to completely subdue the American population as much as they can through subtle and deceitful tactics. They know that even now, if the American people’s minds became sparked, and fully aware of the conquest which is occurring right under their noses, then nothing will be able to restrain the American people from eliminating every enemy foreign and domestic that is on American soil.

No amount of lies from the media, lies from the clown who calls himself the president, lies from the prostituted, and corrupt alphabet agencies, no amount of chemtrail spraying, fluoride in the water, GMO in the food, false flag attacks, etc, will stop the angered American people from hanging our enemies from the nearest lamp post quickly.

43. Michael December 18, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Dear Dave,

We are aware. We are watching, and we are planning.
    If you are an American Citizen, then by default you will
    be expected to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

Your Fellow Patriot

44. Shaef Gililland December 18, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Dear Dave,
    Victorville, California is close to Fort Irwin. The National training center.
    This is where our American soldiers dress in soviet style uniforms and drive Russian vehicles and even fly Soviet aircraft. These soldiers are permanently assigned to the OpFor ( Opposing force).
    They even wear the blue NATO helmet so that our soldiers and Marines will be familiar with conditions that are in other countries. They do not very often go into victorville dressed in their Russian Uniforms but it is not unheard of.
    Marine Corps Base 29 palms connects with Fort Irwin in the remote areas of the Mojave.
    These two bases can fire any weapon in the arsenal except nuclear weapons. They regularly stage large scale battle and manuvers to allow the troops experience with large formations and the officers commanding them experience in manuvering troops.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THANKS FOR SHARING. DO THEY SPEAK RUSSIAN AS WELL? IF NOT, THEY ARE RUSSIANS.

45. MagenD December 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm

(Isiah 13, 14, 21, 46, 47, 48; Jer 50, 51; Habakkuk 1 and 2; Rev 17 and 18)

1. A.C. Valdez (1929 Vision Concerning Destruction of America “Babylon/Daughter of Babylon”)

2. William Branham (1933 Vision Concerning Destruction of America “Babylon/Daughter of Babylon”)

3. A. A. Allen (1954 Vision Concerning Destruction of America “Babylon/Daughter of Babylon”)

4. Henry Gruver (1986 Vision Concerning Destruction of America “Babylon/Daughter of Babylon”)

46. MagenD December 18, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Cont’d

U.S. Flag Falls from between 2 Russian Flags during U.S. National Anthem at Wimbledon (Note: “Gave Proof through the night, that our FLAG was still there [FLAG FALLS]; Oh, say! does that STAR BANGLED BANNER YET WAVE?” – G-ds Answer: No!!!)

Several points of note concerning the extreme symbolism involved in this incident:

1. This happened on “4 AUG” 2012!!! (4 August = Pres. O’s Birthday; at least the day given as his Birthday)

2. Happened in Britain (Mother of America)!!! Immediately bringing to mind a verse concerning “Babylon/Daughter of Babylons Destruction”

Jeremiah 50:12
    “Your mother (BRITAIN) will be greatly ashamed;
        she who gave you birth will be disgraced.
    The Hindermost of the Nations (Young America, “Babylon, Daughter of Babylon”)— will be a wilderness, a dry land, a desert. (Nuclear Destruction)”.

47. Persister December 18, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I understand your article, Dave. I’ve been deep into the study of the New World Order for a few years now. I would, however, like to say that there are two sides to every discussion. And when it comes to your image of Hermann Goering, at the beginning of your article, the Zionist Jews have painted a very ugly picture of the National Socialist Party of Germany, which made incredible strides in the development of their nation from one of suffering, under the Zionists, to one of strength. The German people were achieving and prospering because of the National Socialist Party. The Zionist who controlled Britain, France, America and Russia hated the fact that they were strong and independent of Zionist control. I know, socialism has not been a good thing in America, as this nation has been changed, over time, by Marxist/Communist controllers. But Germany’s positive change really was incredible.

I am a Christian. I used to blindly support Israel, as I was formerly a Republican. I have studied a lot on this subject, along with my other studies on Zionism, Freemasonry and the Illuminati. These groups have bad intentions for America and the world. They most certainly do want to kill off about 90% of the people on this earth. They will, at some point in the future, begin their crackdown on the people of America, and many of us will either be murdered or place in one of their many FEMA camps.

I would hope that some of you will be open minded enough to look at the OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY when it comes to the National Socialist Party during the 1930s and 1940s. I know you will be surprised. Don’t believe Zionist propaganda … corporate media. I will say that no government that is created by man could possibly be perfect. And I’m sure that the National Socialist government of Germany did make some mistakes. Look at Gaddafi, in Libya. He had a similar mindset as Hitler. He did not want the Zionists to control his nation. Do your research. Gaddafi did many wonderful things for his people. Then, the Zionist bankers, which control much of this world, had their controlled governments, including the U.S., take him out savagely, and destroy Libya.

Do your research:

I used to be among the many who hated what I believed to be the horrible Nazis. Since I began my research on this topic, because of my research on Zionism, I now feel differently … especially after watching Gaddafi’s fate when he defied the Zionist bankers.

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU ARE RIGHT, WE SHOULD IGNORE EVERY FORMER GI WHO LIBERATED A DEATH CAMP, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY LYING. THE 101’ST AIRBORNE AND PEOPLE LIKE DICK WINTERS WERE JUST A BUNCH OF ZIONIST PIGS. WE SHOULD IGNORE EVERY SURVIVOR WHO SURVIVED IMPRISONMENT IN SUCH CAMPS AND THEY ALL FAKED THEIR OWN TATOOS AND OTHER SCARS. GADDAFFI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MOST INTERESTING VIEW OF HISTORY. THE ONLY THING THAT RINGS TRUE IN WHAT YOU WRITE IS THAT THE SWISS BANKERS, MOST OF JEWISH BACKGROUND (SORRY, BUT NOT ALL), STOLE THE DEATH CAMP PRISONERS WEALTH AND HELD ON TO IT AFTER WWII. I REMEMBER WHEN CBS REPORTED THIS, THEY COULD BARELY CONTAIN THEIR ANTI-SEMITIC BIAS (LOL). BY THE WAY, THE RUSSIANS AND CHINESE HAVE BEEN PROMISED OUR STUFF AS WELL. FUNNY HOW HISTORY REPEATS.

GOERING WAS A HERO? I SUPPORT ISRAEL? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT READ MY ARTICLES. LET ME GIVE YOU THE BASICS OF REAL HISTORY. THE EAST GERMAN STASI HEADS WERE EACH PAID 5 MILLION DOLLARS TO SET UP DHS. WHERE DO YOU THINK GOOD OLE MARCUS W. GOT HIS TRAINING, IN THE SS AND THE GESTAPO. OH, I FORGOT, THESE ORGANIZATIONS DID NOT EXIST AND THEIR FORMER OFFICERS WHO LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT ARE MAKING THIS UP JUST LIKE THE THE FORMER WWII GI’S WHO ARE IN ON THE CONSPIRACY AND THE VICTIMS WHO SURVIVED THE DEATH CAMPS.

BY THE WAY, I CAN’T STAND THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE WAR MONGERS AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATORS IN THE SAME FASHION AS WILL BE THE NAZI INSPIRED DHS. YOU HAVE ONE ALLY IN THIS WORLD, MY FRIEND, AND IT IS THE TRUTH. AND THE TRUTH BEGINS AND ENDS WITH JESUS CHRIST. BUT I SUPPOSE HE IS JUST ANOTHER PART OF THE CONSPIRACY YOU SPEAK OF, ISN’T HE?

48. Mark December 18, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Brother Dave,

Very interesting observations. One thing that may want to be considered at the present time is that without government making a “false flag” operative to divert public attention from what appears to be the imminent destruction of the economy, there will be a civil uprising before any “foreign forces” operating within will push the American people around. The tactic, if put into implementation immediately after the US sent a vast majority of their forces to the Middle East to combat Saddam Hussein to take control of that region for the “common sense” at the “expense of people from that region” to take control of the resources and further destabilize that portion of the globe. This was “common sense” for their operatives, perfectly “unsensical” to those with moral fiber and a code of ethics they follow in this world that is appropriately aligned with other forces.

Thinking about this concept of “invasion from within” one has to consider. . .if Russia or China play such a role in this type of clandestine activity, why are both Russia and China on other fronts around the globe opposing American intervention in their regions? Russia is opposed to the missile shield on the border of Poland and China is getting tense with Japan (an ally) over the Senkaku Islands dispute. So why would there be any cooperation whatsoever with either military from Russia or China by our government with the CONUS? It makes no sense.

What is happening right now and it is unfolding right before our eyes, is American people are frustrated from low paying jobs, unemployment without potential of finding a job, and scarcity of resources for survival at their dispense. There resources available for the unemployed are evaporating as public demand to cut the budget pushes into public welfare services. The Welfare Services are all these people have to survive. It is the Cloward Piven Strategy in full effect. America has been transformed into a socialistic society right before our eyes. It’s just they have stepped deeper into the pit by “Ultra-level” surveillance of the occupants of this land. Because the Cloward Piven Strategy is what was voted into office, the CPS is what people get. Along with that comes the system that was also put into place prior to the CPS program being implemented. That is the DHS, TSA, NSA and the others systems spawning from those systems which all lead to the White House.

In short, the Government is now at the point to where they need to violate individual rights to protect their own systems of operation. People are now reaching the point to where it is the Government is going to be taking a great deal of heat coming from their frustrations. They have figured out it is not necessarily the banks or the employees of the banks. . .it is the people they voted into office that instead of listening to their individual concerns, became more interested in serving the banks. The banks know they hold the key to public sedation via force using the government. If the government doesn’t listen, those who don’t participate in the “guidelines of the elite” forum get removed from office, or eliminated.

We are on the verge of a revolution. With absolutely no focus in our government to produce new “higher paying” jobs using common sense approaches (encouraging the entrepreneur to get moving!), the government gives tax money instead to bigger corporations. Fascism. . .because the bigger corporations put up the money for the people who serve us in office as they shake hands on the streets to win our votes. Fascinating, isn’t it? We vote the very pawns into place who are supported by the forces we oppose. Those with better sense don’t run for office because they aren’t a part of the “Establishment” and can’t afford to compete with or against that system. Should they take that system on, they go broke on the way, sacrifice their moral integrity and end up on the streets with all of the rest of the people in total frustration.

We are, indeed, headed for what appears to be a war overseas. This is secondary to the US doing their best to keep the US Dollar as a reserve currency. That. . .is why the US needs to acquire the resources of Oil, uranium, and other commodities that will stabilize the system of the US while destabilizing other systems in order to implant the new areas of instability with a “bank” which uses the USD as the means of currency exchange in that zone of the globe.

The entire situation after the public figures out it stems from the government. . .leads to the Federal Reserve. That is where the politicians go for “financing” their welfare programs. The Fed then writes a check to the treasury and the treasury prints up the money to allocate for desired resources within the US. But wait! The money the Fed is printing up is going to overseas banks to keep them stable . . .leaving little or nothing for the development of our own system. Why? Because FEMA, DHS, TSA and NSA are now fully operational in the vast majority of the regions of the US and the “New World Order” requires money to put into place their means necessary for the inevitable military incursion that will need to take place in order for the NWO to reach their objective of “One World Government”.

The Jesuit “Pope” of the Roman Catholic church has already taken the obligation to combine religions. . .and will probably continue to entice his followers to accepting a new revelation of some nature (alien arrival to earth?) as acceptance for a new identity for religious beliefs, institutions and beliefs. He is here to create a big “Paradigm shift” which will lead to the “One World Religion” during the time period a “One World Military” will establish itself in the forthcoming war to resolve all banking issues and rid the world of the social order that prevents the NWO from happening.

That is the “book of what is transpiring” right before our eyes. At this point, it cannot be stopped. It will happen by either peaceful measures, or by force. But it is most assuredly going to happen. So. . .we need to focus 100% on preparing for the ride because the road will NOT be getting any smoother from here on out.

God bless you for keeping up the informative messages. With “logic” first, most people will be able to protect themselves. Those who can’t dig themselves out from the hole of the streets will have to go to FEMA camps. There is no other option. They each will have to make their decision at that moment in time. Hopefully the transition will be peaceful as possible. It is, however, going to be bestowed on many as the unemployment rate increases while reported numbers fall (because more and more people fall of as “being counted” and will no longer receive unemployment insurance checks).

So ~ we should not entertain too much energy in asserting our strength in directions we will not be able to control. It is most assuredly a very important time to do whatever is possible to take emergency measures for survival into full effect.

Peace be with you all,

Mark

49. inglorious1 December 18, 2013 at 6:24 pm

the best defense is a good offense..read Tsun Zue, art of war..as a retired combat veteran i would not hesitate to” engage” the russian and muslim swine if they were in my AO…

50. Hindsfeet December 18, 2013 at 7:07 pm

This is a question for George, or anybody that can answer my question. You mentioned getting “fake documents” for your escape plan, so how do I get those? I am elderly, so it stands to reason I can’t be going to see my sick mother.
    Thanks in advance for any additional info.

May our sovereign Almighty God protect us all.

51. Jeff December 18, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Regarding the Russians, do you think it is possible that we may be able to co-op the Russians to our side?

I am familiar with all of the activities you discuss in your article regarding Russian troops, but Putin appears to me to be a thorn in the side to the globalists.

Of course Putin could be a pawn of the globalists as well, but my gut tells me ‘no’.

I travel frequently to TN and other southern states because of my occupation and I can assure you, we’re all digging in. Not going to say where I live but I am in FEMA IV.

I will tell you that information is being passed along locally from people that work within governmental agencies. One of my customers, for example, was told by a thirty year high level employee of FEMA (reg IV) that the Fedcoats are definitely preparing for economic collapse.

EDITOR’S NOTE: NOT A CHANCE IN HELL THE RUSSIANS WOULD EVER HELP US. THEY ARE HERE TO SUBJUGATE US AND THEN HELP THEMSELVES TO OUR STUFF. THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN PROMISED.

52. Dusty December 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm

These are the times that test men’s souls. Are you ready?

53. Sue December 18, 2013 at 8:50 pm

“I also know there is Russian military equipment in the native lands in No. Alaska. Do you think they are going to invade?”

Well, if they have equipment in the U.S. then they’ve already here.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I HAVE AT LEAST A DOZEN REPORTS OF THIS FROM EYEWITNESSES. BUT EVERYONE OF THEM IS TOO AFRAID TO LET ME USE THEIR NAME AND THEIR PICTURES. READ MY ARTICLE COMING OUT TODAY, YOU’VE GOT TO GET MAD

54. Syrin December 18, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Our boys overseas will defy orders and come to the defense of their homeland, family and friends. Anyone stupid enough to take on the US military and make it PERSONAL deserves what’s coming. I’m not sure why they need to do a false flag event. They’re ruining this nation incrementally daily. Our idiot citizens are too brain dead to see the noose around their neck. Why take a drastic action and possibly wake some of the sheeple? Just let Nazi Pelosi, Scary Reid and Obamugabe destroy this nation through 10,000 cuts.

EDITOR’S NOTE: OUR BOYS OVERSEAS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE AND WILL BE ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE THIS WEEKEND, STAY TUNED.

55. MDG December 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Thanks for the informative info. I thought I’d add something here. There *are* Muslim groups in Denver and Aurora. Here, they can be found in Denver at Lettsdale and Mississippi, and in Aurora at Mississipi and Havana. There are probably more — this is only what I have observed. Both areas congregate at coffee shops. They are not unfriendly or threatening — but WHY are they here? I think you already answered the question… M.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I GREW UP IN AURORA AND HAVE FAMILY THERE, YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH.

56. Peter December 18, 2013 at 10:48 pm

America is finished. I highly recommend your readers and especially yourself get familiar with brother Duduman prophecy of America. He had a vision about 20 years ago when China and Russia were very weak and describing the same as your wrote above. Obama is the Communist and he will start the internal revolution. Russian spies would create a domestic uprising and while the US government is distracted to putting down the insurrection, then America will be destroyed

How will America burn? It is so powerful.”

He said, “The Russian spies have discovered where the most powerful nuclear missiles are in America. It will start with the world calling for ‘peace, peace. Then there will be an internal revolution in America, started by the Communists. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then, from the oceans, Russia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, Mexico, and two other countries (which I cannot remember) will attack! The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America. America will burn.

57. Peter December 18, 2013 at 10:57 pm

There will be many Christian there in the USA unneccessarily killed, just like the ones in China when Mao took over mainland China. They have been so condition by their prosperity preachers and other false sheep about the Rapture and their false god Israelis, they will be captured, tortured and killed. God will take care of us, but we can not just sit down and cross our hands and be contemptuous of taking matters to prepare or FLEE BABYLON (USA). read Proverbs 22 about people taking refuge when evil comes. They just do not sit around like lazy Americans and do nothing. The America Christian Church has allot of inocent blood on its hands for giving money and supporting militant ZIONISM and it destruction of innocent people in the Middle East and voting for moron like Obama, Clinto and Bush.

58. Mark December 19, 2013 at 5:13 am

I like your website and believe the situation with foreign troops is true. I have read how one or two high altitude nukes may be used to bring down the power system in the USA. I have also read on your site that “officials” plan to bus our children to an undisclosed “safe” location in the event of martial law. Therefore, if high altitude nukes begin the invasion which will wipe out the power grid and also wipe out the vast majority of electronics in vehicles, I would think the vast majority of vehicles would no longer operate and it would not be possible to bus anyone anywhere. How would it be possible at that point to bus our children unless done ahead of time? Would they declare an emergency in advance? Wouldn’t food and water be more likely to be used to control people and get them to come to the “safe” government centers for “processing”?

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU ARE MIXING AND MATCHING DIFFERENT SCENARIOS, PRESENTED AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND UNDER DIFFERENT SCENARIOS. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, BUT YOUR COMMENT MAKES AS MUCH SENSE AS THE EASTER BUNNY DELIVERING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ON 12/25 AND PETER PAN PREPARING THE THANKSGIVING TURKEY. AN EMP SCENARIO IS VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN A LESS VIRULENT FORM OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE AFTERMATH WILL BE MUCH DIFFERENT.

59. light in dark places December 19, 2013 at 5:34 am

The Muslim forces are implanted in every city. Often as church members and gang members. Here is a photo journal on wordpress done by one of the leaders. They are three Muslim, travel often to Russia, Asia, Iceland. They have no job, go to Christian churches and recruit Christians and the homeless and lead the gangs. They work closely with the police, FBI and have access to the Fusion center and NSA spying information. They lead all the “gang stalking” targeting to which I was a victim of. They commit murder through the pasties. These people are infiltrated through all our country and cites. This wordpress journal is the network in Lynchburg Virginia, a rural and small City.

Look for Jordan, Ben and Rachel Jonas

60. JOHN December 19, 2013 at 6:13 am

BEWARE OF THE GUYS WITH THE BROWN SHIRTS. SEIG HEIL!

61. Watchman December 19, 2013 at 7:42 am

As it was, so shall it be. For a supposed bunch of followers of Yashua’s Word, I am continually amazed by the doubt shown on this and similar comment strings. The worry, the doubt, the lack of confidence. STAND Up, Like the child of the LIVING God… You are fighting against God with your lock and load mentality. You will not prosper in this.

He has said, “for your disobedience and for your transgressions, you SHALL go into Babylon.” No maybe about it. Yahveh does not need a “nation”, for as He has said “from these stones I can raise up children to Abraham”.

Yahveh is at this time, calling out individuals. Individuals like Daniel and his 3 friends who will confront the king of Babylon with the eternal protection of the Blood of Messiah, Yashua.

If you are deeply concerned about this, you can find written in the book of Ezekiel, chapters 38 and 39. I suggest you read it, and understand the TIMES…

62. […] In the next part of this series, I will be discussing how the other side will attempt to deal with our overwhelming numbers and how we will likely be drawn into our own demise. – The Common Sense Show […]

63. Incriminally Sane December 19, 2013 at 11:37 am

The Banker / Corporate controllers are simply duplicating the program they used in WWII with a few more technological aspects for the global scientific dictatorship they planned before that time. Things are going to get very interesting when the hammer falls so be prepared for the worst and hope for the best as they have many devises that you do not know about at their disposal and it is imperative that we be prepared for these things as they are dispensed against us. They are already using biological weapons against us and are now demonizing the use of vitamins, minerals and herbs that help us recover from their toxic soups. This is only the beginning of their great culling of mankind from this planet……..BE PREPARED!

64. MagenD December 19, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Isaiah 8:12
    “Do not call CONSPIRACY everything this people calls a CONSPIRACY; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.”

65. Joseph Peecock December 19, 2013 at 4:27 pm

For a long time George W. himself was trying to “tighten” things up with Russia. It is not to take control of the US for a NWO. It is to ban together & try to turn Russia against China.

66. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

67. patrick December 19, 2013 at 8:04 pm

ok. here is my “two cents”. whoever is behind all these seemingly nefarious machinations – and whatever men are going along with them – ARE SIMPLY and sadly DREAMING. The DHS – a match for our military? Are you kidding me? Really? Our Air force will obliterate them within 72 hours. And whatever the total number of Foreign Troops are being positioned here (if this is actually true) they are now simply trapped sitting ducks! Our Military is more aware of them (again if they actually exist) than they are of themselves. My guess is the JCOS is simply waiting for the rascals to make their move. Then the Military will simply search and destroy them all with absolute resolute vigor. I actually pity the fools who have imagined they could ACTUALLY induce our Military with money or position, to completely squander the sacrifices made by their predecessors who fought the 1st – 2nd WW’s in combatting tyranny and genocide, and the Communists in both Korea and Vietnam! Are you kidding me? Sorry Suckers! The second this thing went hot- OUR Glorious ARMY,MARINE CORPS,NAVY, and most importantly AIR FORCE – will do what no other generation of US soldiers has EVER been blessed to do: actually sweep the tyranists, socialists and enemies of our sacred Constitution – into the sea!!! It will be “a once and for all” ass-kicking that will ejoy the full throttled support of milions upon milions upon millions of “citizen” militia that will manifest with blinding speed as well. If the proverbial “they” actually attempt this, they will first face the full wrath of THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORLD, then the most outraged citizenry on the face of the Earth – finally the “warmest” of welcomes at the very GATES of HELL the instant their immortal souls are separated from their miserable bodies! I have no doubts about this – whatsoever.

68. Jim Yost December 20, 2013 at 7:43 am

Anyone who thinks the foreign ‘invaders’ and the US military are on opposite sides is totally delusional, probably from watching to much TV and movies, especially action movies that glorify military might. I’ve been reading these comments section comments for years and one thing I’ve noticed is that nobody ever mentions the Revelation 6:9-11 scenario. Surely most Christians know that prophecy is in the book of Revelation; evidently they don’t believe it will really come to pass. Maybe they think John wrote it as a fiction story. Others are so delusional that they think they can somehow prevent it from taking place. Christians aren’t supposed to be fearful,but most of the Christians I know personally are more fearful than most of the unbelievers I know. I have an idea that if they spent as much time away from the TV as they spend watching it they wouldn’t be so fearful. It’s the ye olde ‘Garbage In Garbage Out’ phenomenon. Do they think the Revelation 6:9-11 scenario is going to be pretty? Do they think at all?

69. jjohnso9 December 20, 2013 at 10:11 am

Mark wrote:

Jjohnso9 replies: This is a good question, Mark. My answer is these are two facets of a global plan. Albert Pike outlined his vision of the NWO future in his letter to Bishop Mazzini in 1871 where he said there would be three world wars http://www.rense.com/general80/pike.htm. The things in the East are the globalists positioning the pieces to set up the conflict. America is so powerful militarily that WWIII has no chance if America is allowed to proceed unchecked, so they are weakening us from within. Both of these efforts are aimed at the same objectives: 1) reduce world population to 500 million and 2) establish a NWO that rules everything. They will eventually succeed, but in the interim, Americans will overthrow the elitists. IMO, that does not happen until after WWIII commences and infrastructure gets broken. America will then be a very different place after the war, but it will be under the control of patriots until the NWO gets its global army together and invades. The big cities will be gone and there will only be 10-30 percent of us left. I think what Dave is talking about is the transition time that leads up to WWIII. I have no doubt they will try to confiscate guns and dissidents. Guerilla resistance will probably be about our only recourse initially as they far outclass us in weaponry and numbers of actual combatants. The bright spot is that they used these technologies against the Iraqis and Afghanis, and they will not successful in eliminating opposition.

DayStar

70. greg December 20, 2013 at 11:45 am

This article reminds me of something I had noticed on a small vacation trip to Gatlinburg two years ago. Didn’t think much of it then, but makes more sense now. Going down main street Gatlinburg I noticed just about every worker was white with a foreign accent. Spoke very good English, and I struck up a conversation with one of them. Dont’ remember exactly what country they said they were from, but was eastern European, I remember that much.

She had said there was some sort of work visa program and there were lots of them working in the area. Could mean absolutely nothing, just thought I’d share since it goes along with the topic.

71. Katie December 20, 2013 at 12:52 pm

When my husband and I took a dinner cruise last May in Chicago, there was a group of 15-20 Russian “businessmen” in dress suits socializing with eachother as if they were on a business trip. They were speaking Russian and seemed sinister to me.

72. Norma December 20, 2013 at 2:09 pm

The Russian Mafia is not Russian it is jewish!

It’s ALWAYS been that way!

73. Persister December 20, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I wish you had a reply link under each comment.

Dave (Editor),

You responded to my Persister comment, above.

The reason why I mentioned Gaddafi is that both Germany and Libya were destroyed because they were becoming strong and had an independent, non-Rothschild controlled, banking system (look what the Fed has done to America!) Iran is not a particularly wonderful government, but they haven’t attacked another country in something like one hundred years. The primary reason the Jews want to eliminate Iran is because they have an independent banking system. They aren’t under the control of the globalists. Hitler removed the Jews from power, which angered all of the Zionists around the globe. Gaddafi would not allow the Zionist banking system into Libya. Then, the Zionists crushed him. The Zionists also crushed a growing and flourishing Germany, which had no interest in controlling the world. The world wanted to crush them. They also wanted to protect the Germans who were trapped in Poland (because of the Versailles Treaty, at the end of WWI). Stalin was planning a preemptive attack on Germany (this was learned after the war). Hitler felt they were going to attack, so he attacked first.

I’m not saying that Germany’s government was run by saints. What I AM saying is they were becoming very prosperous by NOT taking part in the usury of the Jewish (Zionist) Banking system, which only enriches Jews while it destroys the Goyim (Gentiles). The Jews became very angry because they had been removed from power in Germany. Then, with their colleagues … Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, etc. they destroyed Germany.

When we watch the growing oppression in America, we see a very strong influence on this growing police state by the Zionists, which are mostly Jews. There are also many large churches that blindly support the Zionists.

EDITOR’S NOTE: HITLER’S EMPIRE WAS BUILT UPON THE SIN OF WAR. THAT’S NOT PROSPERITY, THAT IS DESECRATION. HITLER IS SATAN’S FIRST COUSIN AND I DO NOT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN DEFEND THIS ANIMAL AND HIS SOCIOPATHIC SYSTEM.

74. Karen Hudes December 21, 2013 at 3:32 am

A member of the US armed services says: “a concealed foreign enemy and its American minions are on their last legs because…it has two fatal vulnerabilities: its needs for: (i) public invisibility and, (ii) control of the U.S. military to enforce its concealed global schemes…The enemy’s critically important control of the U.S. military is rapidly evaporating. The American, Russian, and Chinese militaries–in concert–have determined the wisdom of bringing to an end the plans for fomenting a World War III and its New World Order pretensions and its murderous existence. Closing with the enemy has already begun. Foreword: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/A+Grandfather%27s+Encouragement.pdf
    Here is the rest of the book:

75. christoph December 21, 2013 at 4:26 am

911 was a attempted coup against the american people. Could it be that Obama is removing the traitorous crooks who participated in this nefarious act?. I do not know who these “200” are but can someone check out their whereabouts and more importantly their roles and responsibilities on 911. That should show where these people stand in the scheme of things.

76. Werner Hogan December 21, 2013 at 1:18 pm

We fought the wrong enemy in World War II who was trying to save mankind from the communist menace, not harm us. But then FDR, Churchill and Stalin were of Jewish extraction and hated a Germany that got itself out of the Great Depression by hard work and will of mind.
    We know that Obama is half-Jewish via his mother. I wonder if Vladimir Putin is Jewish as well. The Jews in both governments will sell their people down the river. And then we have to take in account Israel and its hand behind all the evil that’s been going on.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THEY ARE ALL JEWISH, THE UNBORN EVIL ARE ALL JEWISH TOO (LOL). WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT THAT?

77. Jennifer December 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Whatever happens. It is human nature to believe there is going to be some horrific end to our way of life in the US, and all countries. I simply refuse to live my life in fear about what might happen. After the 9/11 attack, President Bush tried to scare Americans with the color code terrorist attack risk bullshit, and I decided right then and there that I will not live in fear. Horrible happenings are part of life, and life is fleeting, so get on with it and try not to engage in fear mongering.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID, YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION. TURN OFF THE TV

78. babette December 21, 2013 at 6:37 pm

PERSISTER: I have read a multitude of books on the subject and viewed most, if not all, of the vids you mention. I entirely agree with you on every point.

Don’t let the bold Caps enervate you. You’ve gone beyond the veil of BS. You are on the right road.

Be well and thanks.

b

79. Donna December 21, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Whatever is going on now is what my mom was warning me about in the mid 60s;;;;;She told me to Pay attention,that it would be happening in my lifetime. What i did pay attention was the news from 1959-1961. I watched all of the interviews that were done by our :dear leaders mother,and the report of his birth announcement out of Hawaii that hit our airwaves national tv news. No one believed that Hawaii was his birthplace then either,because when she left the USA she was headed to Indonesia . It was known in 1961 that he would be pRESIDENT one day, a spectator in the crowd that surrounded the reporter as he reported the birth said :one day he will be president. WHO MADE IT HAPPEN? What backroom deal was made? And why was little Barry so important? Was his daddy a prince as that is what was said back then.

80. Jacob December 22, 2013 at 11:57 am

Mr. Hodges
    I have been reading your articles and will now stop doing this. My reason: the criteria that Persister has posted in the comments on December 18 at 5:53 pm are the litmus test for being honest and by your response to that post you have failed the test.

EDITOR’S NOTE: OK

81. Peacekeeper December 23, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Dave, thank you for being a good watchman on the wall.
    It is becoming clear to me that our Nation is steadily inching toward fascism. Yes, I am proud of our warriors who fought communism in S.E. Asia and I did my part in keeping commies under control in Europe during the days when America was a “shining city on the hill”. As a Christian I know we are in deep trouble today because America resembles more and more Sodom and Gomorrah. Now, what can we expect?
    1. Severe punishment. Most likely, as Russians and Chinese did when faced with satanic conspiracy in the beginning of twentieth century, Americans will be fighting and killing each other. German Christians were too “civilized”, i.e. totally crushed by the power of the state, and were not capable of putting any resistance to Nazis, but millions of Russian and Chines Christians fought communist forces.
    2. Deployment and training of peacekeeping forces on our soil should not be a big mystery – US Military personnel are deployed and trained in Russia and China and service personnel from both China and Russia are receiving training on US soil. The main reason for this exercise is to learn how to respond to emergencies. God forbid, but if we ever slip into a full blown civil war, our elderly, women and children will require protection. Who knows may be limited peacekeeping contingent will try to stop blacks, latinos and whites from killing each other.
    3. While Russia got out from the swamps of communism, America is diving into the same cesspool. Chinese today are relying more on imperial traditions, than on teachings of Marx. There are a many millions of decent people in this world who firmly believe that America is a threat to world peace. Which means they are coming to conclusion that America is spinning out of control, a warmonger nation that must be contained? God help us all.