/, Main, Martial Law/First, You’ve Got To Get Mad!
First, You’ve Got To Get Mad!

Dave Hodges

The Common Sense Show

December 20, 2013

The crux of my next article, following this one, focuses on your chances of surviving in a detention camp and what history teaches about which strategies works best in such an environment.  Oh, I know some of you do not believe that perceived dissidents and other undesirables will ever be incarcerated during times of martial law and great civil unrest. You believe so, at your own peril.

Every professional sports league has signed an agreement with DHS to allow their facilities to be used as “housing centers” during times of national emergency. As I have previously documented, the NFL has already practiced for a martial law event in both Denver and New York. Additionally, Simon Properties, the largest owner of malls and strip malls in North America, has signed a similar agreement with DHS.

I believe that, after reading the first three parts of this series, if  you are not as mad as hell, then you are brain dead or not paying attention. Despite all the evidence, you just sit there and take it. You men of this country are nothing but sheep. You have allowed a TSA pot bellied pervert to stick their hands down the pants of your child and feel up your wife’s breasts and you just let it happen when you should either refuse to fly or punch out these perverts who should be charged with second degree sexual assault.

Sheep of America, has all the testosterone left your body? Has your backbone disappeared? What the hell is wrong with you so-called men? If you let the TSA feel up your kids today, you will have no problem accepting the day when the state takes them away from you, now will you?

Before I speak of the danger that lies ahead, when many of us are sheepishly herded into detention and extermination camps, we must first rediscover our collective manhood. If we have any chance of surviving what is coming our way, then we must first become aware of what is going on and then we must get as mad as hell. It does, neither you or me, any good to read about the coming dangers if you first aren’t willing to get mad. If you are not willing to get mad, then you will do nothing as you and yours are thrown upon the junk pile of history.

Do You Think the Following Is Just Some Big Joke?

As have I documented, the winds of civil war are blowing across this nation. Obama has fired 200+ command level officers from the military. The military and Obama are engaged in a game of chicken. When, not if, hostilities break out, these detention centers will go live. For those that say that this will never happen, ask yourself why the government is practicing for martial law; ask yourself why the NDAA, Executive Order 13603 and the Civilian Inmate Labor Brigade were passed into law? Why are key globalists actively calling for depopulating humanity by 90%? Is all of this just one great big joke? Do you think they are just kidding or this is some form of mental masturbation? Why won’t more of you pay attention to what they are saying along with what they are doing?

A List of Grievances

We find our mortal enemies, the two countries that have threatened to nuke us in the last year, namely, the Russians and the Chinese on our soil training to subjugate and kill your family if necessary, you have got to get mad! The Constitution is gone and your jobs have been shipped overseas; you have got to get mad! Your children have a greatly diminished future ; you have got to get mad. God has been systematically taken out of our society; you have got to get mad! There are going to be more attempted false flag events; you have got to get mad! Obama is allowing this country’s defense to be compromised; you have got to get mad! Your children “belong to the collective”; you have got to get mad! We have a President who has done NOTHING for the middle class; you have got to get mad! People are going to die, and again, you have got to get mad.

In one of the most memorable five minutes in movie history, the mythical Howard Beale tells America what they need to hear. Before we do anything at all to fight against the injustice, we have got to get as mad as hell and declare that we are not going to take this anymore.

If we do not get mad, if we do not rise and stare tyranny in the face, most of us will surely perish. After reading this article, I would ask you to listen to the wisdom of Howard Beale. Take 5 minutes and watch the following video. If you do not share the passion of a Howard Beale, then we do not need you in the Patriot movement because you have already signed your own death warrant.

Get Off Your Butt, Or Go Back to Sheep

If you are not mad as mad as hell, then go back to sheep! We do not need you and you will only drag us down. IF, on the other hand, you find yourself angry beyond belief, then transfer that passion into action. Prepare to survive without outside support. Educate friends and neighbors, but ignore the hopelessly blinded sheep as they will only drain your energy.

There are some potentially very dark days which lie ahead. Take time to enjoy your family and friends at this special time of year. However, you should all take your motivation for renewed patriotic action by considering what the other side has planned for you and that is the topic of the next article in this series.

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:45+00:00 December 20th, 2013|Featured, Main, Martial Law|56 Comments

1. John December 20, 2013 at 5:33 am

I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore!

2. […] by Dave Hodges | The Common Sense Show […]

3. Al Garfield December 20, 2013 at 5:48 am

thanks … I need to be aware of this stuff

4. Tim USMC VN December 20, 2013 at 6:46 am

Another good article Dave! You are not alone on how damn mad I am also! But what can we do if people won’t be a man and take a stand for God, Country, and family. People want to leave the US before the SHTF and go to another country. What good will that do? New World Order, doesn’t that mean GLOBAL? And thanks for your passport, cause we know where you are hiding! America was found on Christian beliefs, and everyone with one active brain cell knows Christians and the brotherhood of rats do not mix! So why are we giving them red carpet and all the Federal Benefits that Americans cannot get or are losing it. Blood pressure just shot up! We need to shut the borders. kick the illegals out, bring our troops home, try all members of congress for treason against the Consitution of the United States. Tell China to take their debt and shove it! All the crap they sold us was garbage! Thanks Dave, I feel a little better now. To ALL you Veterans out there, REMEMBER your oath! Your Oath is eternial!

5. Troy December 20, 2013 at 6:51 am

I have been telling people for years they need to get mad. REALLY F’ING MAD. Don’t get scared or sad, get MAD !!! It’s a FAR more productive emotion when properly channeled.

6. Cole December 20, 2013 at 7:08 am

So what are we supposed to do, other than get mad and tell our neighbors? When this all happens it will be too late for most of us. So why don’t we stop this before it happens? Why can’t we stop reading articles on our computers and phones about what Obama has planned for us, and meet up and create plans of our own for him and his followers? Mr. Hodges, you say that these officers and leaders that have been fired are planning to fight, right? Well where are they? Because I will leave right now and join them. I’m tired of sitting around twiddling my thumbs, waiting for all this to happen, just to be on the defensive and probably end up dead. I would rather start this before it’s too late. I want to back the Obamaites into a corner, not the other way around. So how do we do that? Is it even possible? Would anyone be even willing to do that?

EDITOR’S NOTE: DON’T YOU FIND IT CURIOUS THAT OUT OF 200+ MILITARY COMMANDERS, WHO HAVE BEEN FIRED, THAT NOT ONE OF THEM HAS SPOKEN OUT? THAT SAYS MORE THAN IF ONE OF THEM DID SPEAK OUT

7. William B Stoecker December 20, 2013 at 7:20 am

It was the Italian communist, Gramsci, who first formulated the concept of incrementalism, which has been described as analogous to slowly boiling a frog. Imagine the time right after WWII, when millions of trained combat veterans were young men, and such weapons as the M-1 Garand were for sale at low prices.
    Imagine that at that moment, all at once, the government mandated the removal of all evidence of Christianity from all public places, and ordered that schools drastically lower their academic standards, teach that Islam is a religion of peace (but allow no Christian prayers or symbols), and teach the little children the glories of sexual perversion and promiscuity. Oh, and they would allow “trans gender” boys in the girls’ bathrooms. Affirmative action quotas would appear overnight, and massive welfare payments to inner city Blacks, who would show their gratitude by attacking Whites, Jews, and Asians at random. Imagine that millions of illegal aliens poured in and were given special privileges and benefits. Imagine unemployment soaring. At all airports, train, and bus stations travelers would suddenly be searched and treated like criminals. The WWII veterans would be declared potential terrorists and the VA hospitals would become unsanitary, understaffed, and downright dangerous. Then the health insurance of millions of Americans would suddenly be canceled, and millions of doctors would go out of business.
    The veterans would have risen up, destroyed the inner city Black gangs, killed or driven out the illegal aliens, and overthrown the government.
    But we “frogs” have been boiled so slowly, so gradually, that only now when we are about to die do we realize our peril. And, although many men still have physical courage, how many have the moral courage to risk careers and freedom by saying “no”?

8. Deanna December 20, 2013 at 7:35 am

Dave, I’ve been reading your articles for some time now and I am as furious as you are, but except for my husband and I, the rest of our family thinks that we are bonkers up here! It’s to the point I can’t say or give them any info anymore and they don’t even respond! I have decided to pray everyday for them, for God to open their blinders and show them the truth. I pray for you and all the whistleblowers for the protection of the Good Lord Jesus on them and their families. May God Protect you and your family always. Deanna in Alberta Canada

EDITOR’S NOTE: I KNOW, SOMETIMES I LOOK AT PEOPLE AND JUST MARVEL AND WONDER HOW THEY GOT SO STUPID. IN THE PAST WE USED TO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE GOT HIT WITH THE STUPID STICK. TODAY, MOST OF THE SHEEP HAVE BEEN HIT WITH THE WHOLE FOREST!

9. ARNOLD WYSOCKI December 20, 2013 at 8:16 am

YES, I’M MAD AS HELL, AND I HAVEN’T EVER BEEN TAKING… I’VE BEEN BEGGING OTHERS TO HELP ME FORM A WE, THE PEOPLE, LOBBY… BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE, THE VOTERS, HAVE THE LAST WORD OF EVERY POLITICAL CAMPAIGN ON ELECTION DAY… PRIOR TO ELECTION DAY WE LOBBY A MAJORITY OF CANDIDATES FOR CONGRESS… IN ONE HAND WE HAVE AND OFFER A BLOCK OF VOTES THAT CAN SWING AN ELECTION… IN THE OTHER WE HAVE A LIST OF LEGISLATIVE ACTION WE WANT. .. MAYBE 10 ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE FOR WE THE PEOPLE, EVERYONE. ALSO, WE HOLD A RECALL PETITION… IF THE PERSON WE ELECT LIES TO US, OF FAILS TO PREFORM WE RECALL HIM OR HER… THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE DEMONSTRATIONS, PROTESTS, GOING TO THE STREET… IT’S EXACTLY WHAT THE ELITE DO… IT’S CONSTITUTIONAL, LEGAL… THE ELITE USE MONEY AND WE USE OUR VOTES, AND WE HAVE THE LAST WORD, AND THE PEOPLE POWER TO DO IT…
    I’M AN IDEA GUY, AND NOT AN ORGANIZER… HELP IS NEEDED… ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS, CRITIQUE, AND HELP WITH THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE…

10. Robert M Stiles December 20, 2013 at 8:30 am

Hello Everybody: You bet I am mad as hell. I remember back in the early ’60s when we had a genuine patriot in the White House. Now the people’s house is graced by an illegal alien who has done nothing but gut what remains of our once great republic. Both he and Oprah Winfrey can go straight to hell as far as I am concerned – I told you I am mad. I asked a few days ago why have none of these replaced military officers gone public. As things stand now an admitted homosexual Bradley Manning has more balls than anyone of these 200. America once had great military figures like Patton, McArthur, Eisenhower and others. Now names like Paetrauos, (I know that is spelled wrong but he is not worth my time to look it up) Mc Crystal, Alexander, Clapper (4stars for this pig) and others. Thank God George Washington did not have people at Valley Forge. My advice to everyone is NEVER GO TO THE CAMPS – YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY.

11. Pine 4 Better Daze December 20, 2013 at 8:35 am

“America, America, awake out of your slumber….”

12. Ed December 20, 2013 at 8:48 am

After watching that movie clip, just imagine one or a few starting to chant that in an airport waiting to be felt up, and as everyone starts joining in just start advancing……….?

13. Mrs. W December 20, 2013 at 8:55 am

I told you to keep your eye on Wichita, KS. This story came out today: Russians landing large cargo jet at Mid-Continent

14. George December 20, 2013 at 8:56 am

We can get as mad as we want, and rest assured it will do no good. The New World Order can not be stopped. They have captured the entire US/World Financial Systems, the entire Senate, the entire House of Representatives, the entire Court System-including the Supreme Court, and most importantly they control the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines (The US Military)!

I’d like to ask, how is it you think you can fight that?

Funny that the people wanting point out all the evil, are still looking and writing about the WRONG stuff that needs to be focused on to help.

The last place we need to look is Washington DC!!! We need to focus on those who CONTROL and OWN Washington DC.

Obama, Clinton, Gore, Bush’s, Geithner, Reid, Pelosi and the rest are mere minions and servers of those we need to focus on!

Rothschild, Morgan, Warburg, Soros, Adelson, and others are who own and control Washington DC and all those who commit their crimes (work there).
    These are the people we need to exterminate before they exterminate us!!

Focusing on Obama and his homosexual friends will accomplish nothing,

Washington DC and Congress are just a mere circus for the stupid sheep.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WELL THEN, I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST LAY DOWN, CURL UP INTO A FETAL POSITION AND DIE!

15. george December 20, 2013 at 9:26 am

There is a very simple reason for the lack of guts by the people of this former free nation: The sheeple have kicked God out of their lives and out of society. The spiritual law is thusly stated: the extent that God rules in the lives of people is inversely proportional to the level of liberty, courage and common sense exhibited by those same people. If God has only 10% rule in our lives, then we are 90% ruled by that ancient slavemaster, Lucifer, which means that national blindness comes upon us. Can anyone say (with a straight face) that America is still a Christian nation, adhering to the principles of the Constitution and the Judeo-Christian foundation of this country? Therefore, the words of God still ring true: “Though you cry out with tears, I will not hear you.” The only hope is national repentance (a solid majority must repent ;and call out to God for forgiveness of sins). Otherwise, say ‘alo-o-o-o-o-o-HA!’ to your next destination, if martial law is declared – that is, FEMA prison camps and the edge of the guillotines. ‘For God is not mocked; whatsoever a man sows, that will he also harvest.”

16. David Andrews December 20, 2013 at 9:59 am

I am, and have been mad. My family and I DO NOT FLY. I refuse to subject myself or my family to the TSA perverts!

17. Jay Quenton December 20, 2013 at 10:00 am

Dave – Thank you for yet another good series of articles documenting what is REALLY happening in this country. There are plenty of us who are MAD AS HELL, and who are quietly preparing as best we can to combat the evil that quickly approaches and in many instances, is already at the door. But I find it difficult to find like-minded men who are willing to speak out in fear of being ostracized by their peers or having worse done to them by their over-reaching, totalitarian government. I leave you with one of my favorite sketches from “Network” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFSNpjbVN4

18. lori December 20, 2013 at 10:28 am

Dave, why cant we arrest Obama under the new NDAA law since he has been aiding terrorists? Won’t he be implicated in Egypt and in the Morsi trial? Do you think he’ll try to use the defense that this law doesn’t apply to him since he’s not a US citizen!
    I am angry. Christians can stand up to evil. Jesus cleared the temple of the money changers. He’s not a sheep carrying whimp!
    I think all congressmen who voted for NDAA have to be recalled just like Colorado did to the gun grabbers. I hope we are not too late.

More NDAA links :
    he NDAA Indefinite Detention Clauses – As Clear as Mud:

Three myths about the detention bill: http://bit.ly/t3czaS

The end of America: House and Senate pass final version of NDAA: http://bit.ly/ui3wZB

Raha Wala Writes His Own FAQ on the NDAA: http://bit.ly/rYfpCV

House-Senate Side-by-Side of NDAA Provisions: Part I: http://bit.ly/SideBySide1

House-Senate Side-by-Side of NDAA Provisions: Part II: http://bit.ly/SideBySide2 ___

List of Twitter IDs for senators who voted for/against the NDAA: http://on.fb.me/TweetListNDAA

Greenwald on the NDAA: http://bit.ly/NDAAscoop

In America, Journalists Are Considered Terrorists: http://bit.ly/PXLGR2

Chris Hedges, Daniel Ellsberg on the NDAA: http://bit.ly/SJZa8O

US Totalitarian State Wins After All: Obama Reinstates NDAA Military Detention Provision: http://bit.ly/Qi0Bah

Appeals Panel Undermines Free Speech Victory Over NDAA: http://bit.ly/Po1IsO

Tell Congress: Fix the NDAA: http://bit.ly/W26Z9H

People Against the NDAA: http://peopleagainstndaa.com/

Stop NDAA: http://www.stopndaa.org/

NDAA: Liberty Preservation Act Tracking: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/nullification/ndaa/

NDAA ACLU: http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/ndaa

Hedges vs. Obama: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedges_v._Obama

Kaily Kos NDAA: http://www.dailykos.com/news/NDAA

Tenth Amendment Center: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/

People’s Blog for the Constitution: http://www.constitutioncampaign.org/blog

19. Name withheld December 20, 2013 at 11:16 am

Our vitriol might be better targeted if we challenge those who work (even indirectly) for the police state. I suspect nearly every reader of this blog is already plenty mad, plenty scared, trying to prepare with limited means to do so, and armed to the teeth. Certainly, Dave, you’re not suggesting that your readers start shooting TSA agents as a demonstration of manly anger. That would be like saying, “Prove you have big cajones and go do something suicidally stupid to see if it changes things.” The majority of my anger is directed at the relatives and friends of those who work for the police state. Those people really do need to make a better effort to persuade. It reminds me of a comment I read some time ago after a similar article. The commenter said something like, “Do I really have to travel all the way from Nebraska to D.C. to do what you people already living right there in D.C. have failed to do?” If anybody reading this comment has friends or relatives working for the police state, even indirectly, I’d urge you to get busy arguing, shunning, creating bad blood and showing those people what anger really looks like. The heads we need to turn are those currently on the “inside.” Aren’t we ALL supposed to be a free people?

20. lori December 20, 2013 at 11:16 am

More thoughts. I think the mind control TV propaganda is going to backfire on them. Hasn’t our generation watched untold hours of violence and detective Tv and CSI? What is the one thing we all know? You can’t get in without a warrant. When this NDAA gets the publicity and steam going its is going to be universally forced out. Promises have been broken our whole life (gen X.) . We KNOW THAT OUR GOVERNMENT LIES. WE CAN NOT TRUST IT!
    Have you ever heard the Dr. Day tapes? They are what turned me into a conspiracy believer. http://rense.com/general94/nwoplans.htm

NWO Plans Exposed By Insider In 1969 8-26-11

‘This is a transcript of two out of three tapes on the “New World System.” Tapes one and two were recorded in 1988 and are the recollections of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding a lecture he attended on March 20, 1969 at a meeting of the Pittsburgh Paediatric Society. The lecturer at that gathering of paediatricians (identified in tape three recorded in 1991) was a Dr. Richard Day (who died in 1989). At the time, Dr. Day was Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. Previously he had served as Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Dr. Dunegan was formerly a student of Dr. Day at the University of Pittsburgh and was well acquainted with him, though not intimately. He describes Dr. Day as an insider of the “Order” and although Dr. Dunegan’s memory was somewhat dimmed by the intervening years, he is able to provide enough details of the lecture to enable any enlightened person to discern the real purposes behind the trends of our time. This is a transcript of a loose, conversational monologue that makes for better listening than reading.’

New World System

This is a transcript of two out of three tapes on the “New World System.” Tapes one and two were recorded in 1988 and are the recollections of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding a lecture he attended on March 20, 1969 at a meeting of the Pittsburgh Paediatric Society. The lecturer at that gathering of paediatricians (identified in tape three recorded in 1991) was a Dr. Richard Day (who died in 1989). At the time, Dr. Day was Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. Previously he had served as Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Dr. Dunegan was formerly a student of Dr. Day at the University of Pittsburgh and was well acquainted with him, though not intimately. He describes Dr. Day as an insider of the “Order” and although Dr. Dunegan’s memory was somewhat dimmed by the intervening years, he is able to provide enough details of the lecture to enable any enlightened person to discern the real purposes behind the trends of our time. This is a transcript of a loose, conversational monologue that makes for better listening than reading.

The transcripts of Tape 1 and Tape 2 have been very slightly edited to remove verbal mannerisms and to improve readability. The original unedited transcript may be found using the following link http://100777.com/node/19 Tape 3 is an interview by Randy Engel, Director of the U.S. Coalition for Life, with Dr. Larry Dunegan and was recorded on Oct. 10, 1991 in Pittsburgh, Penn. This set of three audio tapes may be ordered from the Florida Pro-family Forum, P.O. Box 1059, Highland City, FL 33846-1059 ($20.00).

CONTENTS

IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?

EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW

PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE

THE REAL AND THE STATED GOALS

POPULATION CONTROL

PERMISSION TO HAVE BABIES

REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX

CONTRACEPTION UNIVERSALLY AVAILABLE TO ALL

SEX EDUCATION AS A TOOL OF WORLD GOVERNMENT

TAX FUNDED ABORTION AS POPULATION CONTROL

ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY

TECHNOLOGY

FAMILIES TO DIMINISH IN IMPORTANCE

EUTHANASIA AND THE ‘DEMISE PILL’

LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL

FALSIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

TERRORISM

FINANCIAL CONTROL

SURVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU

HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST

THE ARRIVAL OF THE TOTALITARIAN GLOBAL SYSTEM

IS THERE A POWER, A FORCE OR A GROUP OF MEN ORGANIZING AND REDIRECTING CHANGE?

There has been much written, and much said, by some people who have looked at all the changes that have occurred in American society in the past 20 years or so, and who have looked retrospectively to earlier history of the United States, and indeed, of the world, and come to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy of sorts which influences, indeed controls. major historical events, not only in the United States, but also around the world. This conspiratorial interpretation of history is based on people making observations from the outside, gathering evidence and concluding that from the outside they see a conspiracy. Their evidence and conclusions are based on evidence gathered in retrospect. I want to now describe what I heard from a speaker in 1969, which in several weeks will now be 20 years ago. The speaker did not speak in terms of retrospect, but rather predicting changes that would be brought about in the future. The speaker was not looking from the outside in, thinking that he saw conspiracy, rather, he was on the inside, admitting that, indeed, there was an organised power, force, group of men, who wielded enough influence to determine major events involving countries around the world. In addition, he predicted, or rather expounded on, changes that were planned for the remainder of this century. As you listen, if you can recall the situation, at least in the United States in 1969 and the few years there after, and then recall the kinds of changes which have occurred between then and now, almost 20 years later, I believe you will be impressed with the degree to which the things that were planned to be brought about have already been accomplished. Some of the things that were discussed were not intended to be accomplished yet by 1988. [Note: the year of this recording] but are intended to be accomplished before the end of this century. There is a timetable; and it was during this session that some of the elements of the timetable were brought out. Anyone who recalls early in the days of the Kennedy campaign when he spoke of progress in the decade of the 60’s”: That was kind of a cliché in those days – “the decade of the 60’s.” Well, by 1969 our speaker was talking about the decade of the 70’s, the decade of the 80’s, and the decade of the 90’s. Prior to that time, I don’t remember anybody saying “the decade of the 40’s and the decade of the 50’s. So I think this overall plan and timetable had taken important shape with more predictability to those who control it, sometime in the late 50’s. That’s speculation on my part.

21. lori December 20, 2013 at 11:26 am

Why cant these tapes be used to bring people up on charges?

22. tom December 20, 2013 at 11:53 am

Just finished listening to you on the H&H show. Chilling stuff. I pray my wife and I are as prepared as we can be, and that the Lord lays a hand of protection over us.
    God bless you for the work you do.

23. NW Native December 20, 2013 at 12:31 pm

After 50 years a rereading of Orwell’s “1984” brings home just how prophetic the novel .
    For the last 40 years, at least, Congress has laid the legislative ground work for an Amercian totalitarian police state. Dave has outlined what’s coming down the Orwellian turn pike. As F.J.P. Veale writes in his semial book “Advance to Barbarism” ,first published in 1953, the American “Civil War” was to harken back to the destructive religious wars of medieval Europe. During the American “Civil War” both the North and South imprisoned POW’s in the most horrendous conditions and the Armies of the North committed horrendous atrocities against southern civilians and property. Veale goes on to discribe the barbarism of WW1 and WW2. During WW2, Earl Warren, future Chief Justice of the No Good Nine, urged the US Government to put Japanese, but also German and Italian Americans citizens into concentration camps for the duration. Many lost their properties as the usual suspects swooped in for the taking. (Anyone with their head screwed on should know by now who are the takers and who are the givers)
    History has shown that the US Government is as capable as the USSR and the old East Germany in committing “crimes against humanity”. (Please read “Hellstorm” by historian Thomas Goodrich). It is my contention that the US Government is the greatest criminal enterprise in the history of the world.
    It was the Western banking elite, with help of the American government, that helped set up the Bolshevik revolution and the USSR (40-50 million killed). It was the American government at the beginning of the FDR administration that established relations with Stalin that resulted in the Ukrainian famine, 7 million killed, so that the Ukrainian food stuffs could be sold on the world market to help keep the USSR financed.
    It was the American government’s State Department that helped Mao take over China and set up that communist hell hole.(60 plus million killed).
    Make no mistake, the war crimes, the financial crimes, the sins of the American government committed in the name of the Amercian people around the world for over 150 years are coming home to roost.
    Dave is trying warn us. The pretense of civility is waring thin and this criminal enterprise will be visited directly upon the American people.

24. roger December 20, 2013 at 1:03 pm

After the Super Bowl and Christmas, maybe. I am too consumed with pleasure and buying THINGS on credit. Eat, drink and be merry! NOT!

25. TOM B. December 20, 2013 at 1:35 pm

A number of us are aware of what might come. Getting mad will just emotionally wear us down. save it for when it happens.

26. jhpace1 December 20, 2013 at 1:57 pm

We have had in the last 10 years several dozens of jet aircraft flights recalled to their departure airports, or diverted to new destination airports, because the TSA determined that they “forgot” to search someone on that flight or “may have” forgot to search someone.

How long until we have NFL games called off in the middle of the game because DHS/TSA has determined that someone got into the stadium without being searched “properly”, and demands that all 20,000 fans go through the TSA checkpoints again?

27. Rebecca Gear December 20, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Hello Dave and fellow bloggers.

This is only my second posting on here. I have been reading, though. I hear what is being said here, loud and clear. I have been researching the Illuminati and company, and the Elite for several years.. I understand that we are in dire straights now. What I don’t know is what can I do? I am not socially active in my community. It wouldn’t help much anyway, as I am in a town that is largely filled with the elderly. I have not heard of any group here that is coming together for the protection, or take back, of our country. Is there somewhere or someone who can give me a clue as to where to “join” a group and offer what services I might be able to provide for the cause?

28. Arizona December 20, 2013 at 4:47 pm

FOUR generations now have been brainwashed to suck off the police gangs,and never resist them,UNTIL that changes the whole counry is LOST,the police gang have this understood,THEIR RAIN OF TERROR is getting tighter and tighter with every passing day,MOST americans HAVE never seen a six year old with her eye hanging on her cheek and every bone in her face broken,and her clothes covered with blood,BY A POLICE GANG GUN BUTT,in glendale ,ARIZONA,I did ,the neighbors did,and it was never mentioned again,IT SCARED all the sheep to death,and they told the family if they filed SUIT they would come back and KILL the whole family,THEY MOVED OUT OF ARIZONA IN DAYS,scared to death,cause they knew NO ONE would protect them,as a matter of fact the whole city would protect the police gangs,WHO at some point in time will try to MURDER EVERYONE,and for the most part will succeed,NO ONE challenges them,and if their smart, they know americans would rather be dead then do that,THERES A BLOODBATH coming and it can’t be prevented,ALL the people in america are cowards and girlymen,and the police gangs know it…IT DON’T do any good to get mad if you not going out at night hunting…and no one is…and their not going to..AT the end of the WAR 3% will standup,and call on the LORD for help,THEY WILL BE THE ONLY SURVIVORS…………………

29. Endo December 20, 2013 at 4:48 pm

A great book to read in order to get the full picture of D.C. today and what is going on in this country is The Society of the Spectacle. By Guy Debord, it was published first in ’67. A good English third translation can be found for very little on Ebay. Parts of it are fairly difficult to wade thru, but the rest is a forehead-slappong eye-opener. I believe it’s a must-read in order to get thru the coming troubles.

30. Arizona December 20, 2013 at 5:08 pm

AMERICA will be stripped clean,the invading armies will take EVERYTHING,there won’t be apiece of metal big enough to use for a beer bottle lid,you can tell everyone how its going to be and all of them were trained to believe the police gangs will save them,hahahaha,OH now thats funny,THE POLICE GANGS will be HELPING the invading armies rob,rape and murder everyone,BUT then the chinese will kill every single cop they can find,HOREY,HOREY….YES the police gang will get their final justice metered out to them for being so stupid to believe chinese troops who are invading the country,BRAINDEAD STUPID,,thats what its called right,DID YOU GUYS KNOW,your daddy oboozo,is PAYING all these foreign troops $500.00 a day to be here,OVER 2,000,000 of them,and you wonder where all your money went.I HAD A RUSSIA ARMY CAPTAIN tell me that,and then he laughed……yea americans are IDIOTS no doubt about it……………………..

31. Arizona December 20, 2013 at 5:22 pm

OH,one last thing,YOUR MILITARY does not exist,ITS all controled by NATO,or easyer to understand THE UN,and very few will not follow orders to kill everyone,AND then the chinese will kill them,this is what you get for training your children to suck off the government,and for this little mistake your going to lose your life,YOU should have made fighters out of your kids ,not fagots………….

32. Wendy December 20, 2013 at 5:31 pm

I just thought I’d let you know, Dave, that my husband, son and I were in the USA a few years back mostly on business – before much of what you write about was really ramped up. Whilst we found the American people with whom we dealth to be just lovely, our experiences with the authorities in a large tourist venue and the airports (one in particular) were so scary, so unnecessary, so devisive, so abusive that none of my family will ever set foot on US soil until everyone has come to their senses. I learned a great deal about what it must be like to be a disenfranchised minority in a totalitarian state! Never again!!!

33. David December 20, 2013 at 6:17 pm

“Sheep of America, has all the testosterone left your body? Has your backbone disappeared? What the hell is wrong with you so-called men?”

Okay Dave, so what exactly would you suggest people do? Other than running a blog that voices dissent that is? How exactly is an American supposed to push back against the state? There are mechanisms that in place to remove people from office. They are called elections. That doesn’t seem to be working. Let’s see, what else? Well, there’s recalls and impeachment. There hasn’t been an impeachment proceeding against a president since Clinton and that never fully succeeded. Only one supreme court justice, Samuel Chase was impeached and that was in 1804. Despite the fact that congress enjoys a 14% approval rating about 90% of incumbents get re-elected every two or six years.

Unless and until people turn off the spigot, stop paying taxes and feeding the beast then things will remain the same. Stop voting because that system doesn’t work. And for God’s sake, don’t send your children off to the military. Don’t encourage your children to work for government in any way, shape or form. The challenge that exists today is that nearly 50% of the people in the US are on the government teat in some fashion. Food stamps, unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, military retirement and other welfare programs are so prevalent that most folks aren’t inclined to bite the hand that feeds them. There are now 4.5 million Federal government workers including the military. The total of government workers at every level is 22 million. This includes everyone receiving a government paycheck. You don’t think those people are going to push back do you?

Each individual has to make a decision on what they are going to do for their family and themselves. Practice civil disobedience in an active yet non violent fashion. And make a concerted effort to not take government money. Because ultimately when each of us takes from government we are in effect stealing from our neighbor.

34. First, You’ve Got To Get Mad! | Tatumba.com December 20, 2013 at 6:23 pm

[…] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

35. CEO constitutional enforcement officer December 20, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I am mad as hell and God blessed me with a big mouth, so I’m telling everbody ,we love the Lord and Dave Hodges also. Every man has got to follow his own convictions, the trouble with that is many are devoid of convictions until the TV tells them what to be convicted about.

36. jdh December 20, 2013 at 10:53 pm

would it matter, would the plans for the takedown of america be changed or halted if obama were impeached/arrested, removed from office? are people like john boehner going to go along with the takedown of america? we know scum like valerie jarrett is helping to plan this revolution against American & its Constitution, but what will Rand Paul do? Does Joe Biden even know what obama/jarrett and their puppetmasters are doing?

we must be resourceful, and also incremental. as born-again, Holy Spiriti-filled Christians, we have power over all power of the enemy & his servants. we must not just be plotting our escape, we must fight.

but WHO, if removed from power, would be paralyzing to this revolution? obama certainly, but who else?

Pray & call down fire from heaven on this satanic FILTH. we have authority in Jesus Christ Name. we MUST not give up in fear. yes, we should prepare, and possibly move if u can, but
    God has given us a warrior spirit of faith & has told us DO NOT FEAR.

Lord Jesus, forgive the national sins of America, most especially the horrible shedding of innocent blood, and for the rampant sexual sins in our nation, and the blasphemy & mockery of Your holy & awesome Name. Please have mercy on the United States and bring it back to You, and to true Godly government. For with God, NOTHING shall be impossible. As with your servant Daniel, we stand in the gap for America, confessing her sins on her behalf, asking for your mercy & rescue. In Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen

37. John December 21, 2013 at 2:31 am

At the risk of coming off as a fatalist, I have virtually no hope that the American people, as a whole, will ever come to their senses. Not even when overt, iron-fisted tyranny is raring down on them and their families. Because, to a large degree, it already is.

The recent Boston lockdown was just ONE example of the police state preview. I have no doubt that such a lockdown x 100 will envelope this entire nation in the not-too-distant future, and most Americans will not only be completely passive, but the majority of them will likely WELCOME its arrival.

We could only speculate as to the causes of the creeping sheepleness in the USSA, most of them quite plausible. But to undue the damage that has been done may be an impossible task, short of divine intervention. It will require a VOLUNTARY de-programming of sorts, and in many cases, a physical detoxing of the body (hence, the brain) due to years of ingesting mind-numbing drugs, chemicals and food, things which have most assuredly stifled awareness.

Yes, we are living amongst utter morons, brains consisting of virtual mush. Life to these people is clearly centered around a narcissistic need to feel important via social networking, combined with a lethal and unhealthy obsession and/or addiction to trashy entertainment, bogus media and sports. And it’s no longer just the youngins’ engaging in this activity, it is EVERYONE. That says much about the deterioration of our society.

So, other than a few awakened souls doing what they can to prepare for the coming times, we’re essentially a doomed society. As such, one can only concentrate on protecting ourselves and our families, and seize wasting valuable time and energy on hopeless zombies who don’t have the eyes to see or the ears to hear. (And sadly, that may very well include some of our loved ones.) They CHOSE this path, at least initially, so let ’em go into the fire if that is their desire.

38. […] First, You’ve Got To Get Mad! ; Every professional sports league has signed an agreement with DHS …  […]

39. TONYMAC December 21, 2013 at 4:32 am

Obama is a SCOIOPATH !!!!!
    Whoever the forces are behind him knew what they were doing when they fraudulently put this lowlife in office.
    He is a SOCIOPATH, he has no empathy and no remorse !!!! He is the perfect liar and manipulator !!!!!!!
    Obama could care less what he does to America or could care less who has to die !!!!
    And his greatest asset, he hates America and everything it stands for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This TAKEOVER OF AMERICA is well planned and has been for years.

40. Banderman December 21, 2013 at 5:19 am

One of the more important promises osama bin laden made shortly after 911 and what most Americans seem to forget was ‘we will take down America from the inside’. Shortly thereafter, in 2006 a new dude came on to the political scene and took morons and the easily led by storm. They continue to worship him as he slowly eviscerates America and traditions on which America has always been based. Is someone going to tell me Hillary Clinton is a patriot? Barack H. Obama is a patriot? Harry Reid is a patriot? Nancy ‘in your face’ Pelosi is a patriot? If so, we need the meaning redefined.

41. Patrick Sullivan December 21, 2013 at 5:45 am

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html#0DtWpKqmdKX4Jtq9.99

42. AwakenedLaurie December 21, 2013 at 6:13 am

Merry Christmas Dave…

how can one help others when they don’t even care about their own soul…we are poisoned at every level of existence right now our air, food, water, medications, yet, they are NOT moved to act…the truth can be found yet, they refuse to see the darkness all around them….

the truth resides only in a small portion in this lowly dimension that is run by demonic consciousness now self destructing….for that is all they know is death, destruction, exploitation, misery, pain,disease, greed, power, lust everything opposite a divine spirit…

if one is not prepared spiritually for what is to come it will be horrifying and those that refuse to see will suffer the most for they will not be prepared…it is best to remember this is part of a much bigger plan which is to surgically remove the dark entities amongst us and liberate those of divine back to their true heritage…back with our true GOD not trapped here with this deceiver that has taken over this dimension…and surivies on stolen divine energy…the only divine energy in this dimension is stolen from divine spirits trapped amongst the darkness…

once awakened these demons can no longer steal your energy and this is where your ascension begins…for no longer can they feed off you….it is those asleep that are being drained of their divinity…spiritually assinated in reality….they will take anyone they can with them when the big JUDGE arrives…it is a self will sort of thing going on….those asleep are damaging their very souls for Satan…

it is very important to cleanse and protect while incarnating into this negative atmosphere…for they will drain an unsuspecting divine spirit in a heart beat…without hesitiation…that is how they have operated in this wickness for they offer NOTHING to life……only now they are going Terminally Mad and exposing their true nature for all to see….

Lots of LOVE
    AwakenedLaurie

43. Omegaman December 21, 2013 at 6:22 am

It has been said that we can’t improve on perfection, so as much as I have to say, Iwould like to say, William B Stoecker covered it very well. The enemy within has something very important that we as Joe citizens do not have; the enemy out to destroy America is in control of not only the weapons and means to do so, but also the (brainwashed) man power with the training civilians do not possess. Those of us who have served in the military know this would be a suicidal move to openly confront a rogue government such as we have now without the best of leadership and direction, not to mention training. They would isolate us and pick us to part, just losing the benefit of Internet communication would prove to be a critical loss for those now able to communicate, it would be closed immediately. Our military and law enforcement stay up nights devising ways to attack and control the masses. Most of America would be incarcerated before hey realized what was actually happening. Think about the round ups in Nazi Germany, these people didn’t have a clue that their next stop would be a gas chamber until the doors were closed for “de lousing.” American’s will be steered to holding facilities
    “for our own safety” by a benevolent US military and combined law enforcement, and mostly comprised of UN organized foreign troops. Don’t be deceived, “They” already have a PLAN! The advice to get mad, another way of saying set our faces like a flint, is good advice, however there is a saying that goes; “We tend to lose our heads when we need them most.” Recapturing America will now require a massive collective movement, one with clear, thought out, and rational direction. The government has been busy working for years now to divide and control, politically, financially, morally and educationally, they have done a masterful job at it while we watched Oprah and Mile Cirus. and situation comedies. I am finding that there are now more individuals that do not respect and understand our constitutional government than do. I am amazed at the level of ignorance I read on various site comments as well as those I talk to personally. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom! America has kicked the ONLY source of our recovery out of our lives. If those who have followed the “Duck Dynasty” issue have noticed, we are closing the gates after the queers are out, after dirty politics take over, after Agenda 21 (communism) has a foot hold, and they are doing irreparable damage to America because they control the entertainment and news media, there is a proliferation of queers in these areas and the tail is indeed wagging the dog. If this isn’t bad enough, our courts (Judges) and legal systems (lawyers), as well as law enforcement are now stacked and controlled by homosexuals (doeth Satan cast out Satan). Where will justice come from? Almost every position of power in America today from churches to education are purposely staffed at the command levels with queers or queer sympathizers or socialist/communist. These movements have been ongoing since the 1060s at full speed. America has one choice and one choice only and that is to fall to our knees in sack cloth and ashes (humility) and repent before God and ask Him back into our lives and society, I shudder to think on the consequences facing America if we fail to do so. Then we had better have a workable plan before we go off half cocked with the odds already against us. Think on this, Obama and those now in control would like nothing better than to see a citizen uprising, this is all they need to issue martial law and begin their round up of fire arms. They are itching to see us do something stupid. Yes, getting mad is a defensive tool, but the old saying is, make sure brain is in gear before placing mouth (or actions) in motion. One thing we will probably notice in parallel with our current problems will be a concerted effort by the enemies of humanity to pit the various religions against each other in a major war designed to eliminate all three of the world’s most prominent religions, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. The powers of darkness are raging today, it would behoove us all to wake up.

It used to be “God bless America,” now it is vital that “America bless God.”
    Keep the faith, pray for the Robertson family of “Duck Dynasty” as they now face horrid attacks by Satan’s own. Praise God for those willing to take the heat for their faith today, it’s going from here to really bad, many will fall away.

Omegaman Christian, American, Veteran USAF

44. MDG December 21, 2013 at 7:33 am

I understand your anger, and I am angry, too. BUT — who caused this? Nothing but the traitors within. We have done this on our own, with the likes of a POS Hillary Clinton, et al.

It is no big secret that there is an entire coup, to break down and dessicate this country. The game planners do NOT control China and Russia.

A collective bunch of us needs to travel to those countries to make our concerns heard, and to also offer alternatives.

I could come up with the money to travel. How many of you could also?

MDG

45. Avi December 21, 2013 at 8:17 am

BOYCOTT !
    The one answer at our disposal TODAY is boycott.
    Boycott everything they use to make money out of us, every item fit to enslavement.
    CocaCola, Walmart, New Cars, TVs, Movies, Shows, Beer, Perfume, Meds, Toys,
    Airplanes, ‘Holydays’, Voting, Gadgets … Whatever, the list is yours.

If you can afford a $10.000 new car, buy one for$1000 and give $9000 to the local mechanic
    to fix it, you’ll get a better deal and you’ll provide for a few other families instead of financing
    the Big Asses. Just an example.

“Corporations are evil not because of what they are, producing stuff – if this stuff is ‘neutral’ and not evil oriented -, but because they are driven with the aim of destroying individual identity, making of the individual a record, an immovable entity, a stone. This is why they hate the concept of repentance, of forgiveness, of charity, and please notice this is not only a Christian idea although Christians have made of it their basic belief for which I applaud them.
    At the end of the corporation’s road, there is no Paradise. The future must be what was the past, no less, no more. They need to predict the future to do profit and to go on leading the world and if the future were different fundamentally from the past, they would be dumped. Can’t be. They’re here to succeed and they kill for that. That’s why the worst predictions about the future of humanity are not out of sight. That’s why there has been Hitlers and Nerons in the past and that there is more chance that there will be such evil faces in the future than none.
    Be aware people, humanity is an evil driven charriot with the Guillotine always looming at the end of the road.”

Corporatism is Nazism because corporations are evil oriented and protected by the governments. We can hurt them there and it is a non violent legal action.

46. Avi December 21, 2013 at 8:38 am

May I add: don’t wait for a leader, don’t wait for God … DO IT YOURSELF.
    Or better said, let’s do it together. It can start NOW, everywhere.

We can starve them and make them crumble while we will create ties with our local communities.

In the precedent example, when you bring your new-old car to the repair shop, tell him why you did it,
    explain to your neighbour why you did that, to your children … It will not go unnoticed.
    We must reorganize outside of the evil empire, and TALK together. There are ways !!!

47. NoSale December 21, 2013 at 9:26 am

Yes, I have been ‘Mad As Hell’ for a long time (92 Bush New World Order Speech). I just lost my back up man to a brain tumor. I was fired for carpral tunnel 17 years ago. I don’t make friends easily. I talk to the Lady at the commercial Mail place all the time. She probably thinks me a conspiracy nut. My brother thinks I should be wearing a tin foil hat. Well I did for Halloween. I am as perpared as I can be. I will gladly die before I go to a FEMA Camp. I believe when the SHTF it will be fellow Americans that first come to get what I have. With the NSA spying, those trying to get something organized would soon be set up like the patsies at the Boston Marathon. I sign petitions & send Faxes all the time. Ones I have left at the Gun Club get few signitures. One way or another Martial Law will be here soon. Pistol License in 3 States, I am on the list.

48. Henry December 21, 2013 at 10:47 am

I haven’t voted since 1976, and felt badly afterward that it was a choice between two mediocre Presidential candidates. Since then, it’s been a choice between two criminal candidates. I was arrested four years ago for finally doing what these conspiracy websites say to do, taking a vociferous stand against Government abuses. Nobody dtood with me, throughout the process the judge and city attorney, for all practical purposes, have all the eseential rights. And in a longer posting, I would be compelled to write about the government’s extra-judicial – that is, criminal – assets and actions. Looking at the upcoming NDAA act as well as Obamacare (travel to another zip code, and any Obamacare program (bronze, gold, platinum, irridium, whatever-ium – is not valid), those EOs and major legislation signed off without reading, I can’t see why viiolent revolution isn’t called for. But Iceland seems to have shown us a better way. The people simply rise up and take back their government from the bakers and bureaucracy. Fo0rget the million-man marches – make it 20-40 million. Seize Washington D.C. by overwhelming force and create another government of of, by, and for the People!

49. ivan sanchez December 21, 2013 at 1:26 pm

As much as I hate to say it, it’s already over, all nations kindred’s and tongues will worship the beast or antichrist. The tentacles reach into every area imaginable, our education, media, movies, music, healthcare, food, gov… The vast majority of people are ignorant, and since I was a youth I’ve known and been reading. Only Jesus is going to bring justice and set things right. Who is the media and culture always attacking, Christians, not new agers, buddhists or even the religion of Islam. I was raised up knowing I was going to fight when it came, but anymore I realize we would just take out minions until they eventually overwhelmed us. Here’s why I had a change of heart:
    I used to believe the Bible was deception and it was just another solar religion. Then one night I said a prayer: Jesus if you are real and really created everything of course I’d serve you, just show me something. A month later while driving my jeep after mocking and scoffing my wife’s church it was as if my spiritual eyes were opened I knew I was on the wrong side of things as sure as if God was sitting in the passenger seat. I stopped the car got out and knelt and prayed for forgiveness and was hit with the most intense feeling of power and love which engulfed me that you could mentally, physically and spiritual feel. I wept and wept. To think that I walked and talked against the one that created me and he still had this insane amount of love for me, it’s beautiful

50. daniel lee morgan December 21, 2013 at 6:27 pm

If you are implying we are on the cusp of hostilities. We who are not sheep or useful idiots, will have to be more than mad ! We will have to have the will to do, what is going on in Syria! It is a horrible thing to think, that decent people will pushed that far! There is nothing civil. in a civil war! I love the shining beacon on the hill . not the cesspool Washington would have us become! Have faith, our Founding Fathers faced some pretty tough odds and pulled through !!!!!!! WE CAN TOO !!!!!

51. Just a nobody December 22, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Is it just me or does anybody else think it is odd that a character in the movie clip was named “Snowden”?

52. First, You’ve Got To Get Mad! « wchildblog December 23, 2013 at 4:30 am