/, Featured/Why We Fight the New World Order
Why We Fight the New World Order

Dave Hodges

December 23, 2013

The Common Sense Show

what allow is what will continue

When I played and later coached college basketball, I had a reputation for being a no-nonsense, intense competitor who was not afraid to put everything on the line in my search of victory.

Today, I have the same drive and competitive spirit towards the work that I am now doing, that I did when I played and coached. I am fully aware that I have developed an in-your-face style when it comes to dealing with the criminals who now run our government. I make no apologies for my aggressive approach. After all, didn’t Jesus forcibly remove the banksters from the Temple? However, in this article, I am going to present a different side of myself and reveal why I am so determined in the fight I am waging against the New World Order. This article is not about self-glorification, my friends and I need allies because we need much help to wage the fight that is coming and I want all of you to see that anyone can do this work and we need everyone of you to assist.

In the second part of this series, I am going to be revealing the specific threats, for which I have undeniable confirmation that we are going to be facing in the upcoming months.

Does History Make the Man, Or Is It the Other Way Around?

A decade ago, my community was thrust into a fight for our economic survival by corrupt forces, which were covertly bringing America into the North American Union. These forces were led by Senator John McCain and they wanted to steal our private properties in my rural community to make way for the CANAMEX Highway.

McCain’s bankster friends wanted our homes for nothing. Against all odds, we prevailed. I evolved into a leadership role for our group. As a result of engaging in this fight, I learned how to conduct myself in the eye of the media and how to write persuasive essays which educated the public as to our plight against the treasonous forces led by McCain.

In retrospect, I can see that God has his hand on my community and specifically on me. I was an educator, a mental health counselor and a college basketball coach by trade. I was not a media person. Nor, was I a community leader and activist. However, in our eight year fight against the McCain led forces of the New World Order, I was being prepared for what I am doing now, fighting the good fight for God and country.

Anyone, and I mean anyone can do what I am attempting to do, you just need to take the first step. One glance at the Bible, one can see that a person does not need to possess any special skills to do God’s work. One only needs to be open to the call to serve.

Thy Will Be Done

When I sit down to write an article which reveals serious corruption at the highest levels of this government, or I broadcast a show on the same topics, I ask God to help me do what needs to be done.  People constantly ask me, aren’t you afraid? And yes, sometimes, I am afraid, until I pause and silently reaffirm my trust in God to give me the strength to do what needs to be done.

In the past several months, I have written about the coming civil war, the presence of dangerous foreign troops on our soil, the growing presence of public venues which will be used for detention and death camps, missing nukes, Obama’s purposeful dismantling and weakening of our military through his treasonous subversion, the coming of WWIII and the intent of certain politicians who have been placed in key positions to economically and socially destroy this country along with its Christian heritage.

I believe as many people do, that our nation is under God’s judgment, but He does not desire to see America turn away from Him. He seeks restoration, but He will not continue to let us abandon Him without consequence. He desires to see the restoration of our core values and to become better and stronger than we have been in the past.

In order to accomplish these goals, we must fight evil where it is at, in the alleyways, on Wall Street, in the White House, in our schools and yes, evil has even invaded our churches through government sponsored programs. Today, churches have become government sponsored churches through federally sponsored tax exemption provisions in the tax codes. Many of our clergy belong to the DHS “Clergy Response Team” in which they are told by the government that in times of crisis, they should be quoting Romans 13 to keep their “sheep” compliant to the wishes of the government.

If your church does not address the topics of illegal wars of occupation which kills millions of innocent people, gay marriage and abortion, then your religious leader is a fraud and your church is an instrument of the federal government. If you are caught in this pseudo-Christian paradigm, then you need to leave your church immediately and begin to conduct Bible studies in your home away from watchful intrusion of the DHS (aka the Department of Hell’s Servants).

What Are We Fighting For?

We are fighting for the economic, political, religious and social survival of America’s time honored traditions; Namely, we are fighting for our right to free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to due process in a court of law, the right to worship as we please and the right to assemble. However, we are mostly fighting for the survival of the human species and our collective souls. For if we ever allow the globalists to ever completely takeover, we will not be just living in a decadent feudal society in which most of us will be eliminated and the rest of us will live as slaves, we will be facing the end of humanity as we know it.

Twenty years ago, I was befriended by a former NSA operative, Vance Davis. Although I did not realize it at the time, Vance was mentoring me and what I learned from Vance was that even the NSA teaches some of its agents that the evil forces on this planet seek to control the human soul but have failed in their attempts. To compensate for their shortcomings in this endeavor, the globalists have a very specific compensatory plot which seeks to destroy, enslave the survivors and to morph humanity into something that is almost to hideous to speak of, namely, transform the human race into something that is totally nonhuman. The process I am speaking of is called transhumanism.

I have interviewed Barb Peterson and Patrick Wood on this subject and soon I will be interviewing Daniel Estulin on the topic of transhumanism. This is Satan’s ultimate insult to our God. In short, if we ever allow the globalists to establish their kingdom, humanity many not survive in its present form and there will be nothing left to save.

The Endgame

I have been studying the globalist playbook in the same manner that I used to scout my college basketball opponents. I have sought to understand the strategies employed by our enemies as they seek to destroy humanity. Here is a snapshot of what I have learned. The Constitution had to be eviscerated because it did not place national and individual sovereignty in the hands of an evil central government. Instead, the people are sovereign, not the government under the Constitution. To the globalists, God and Jesus must be removed from all places where it is possible to do so. The globalists hate Jesus because if His power were to spread to His followers, we could defeat anything the globalists could use to subjugate humanity. The globalists also seek to destroy the family, the building block of society.  CPS is doing a great job in this arena. Death camps must be built to take care of people which cannot be re-educated. Wars, disease and artificial famines must be created to reduce the population to 500 million in order to make humanity more “manageable”. Finally, our soul must be destroyed so that we will all bow down to Satan in an effort to prevent the return of Jesus.

I plan on employing a Winston Churchill strategy. We will fight them in the streets, in the alleys, in the trenches and we will never give up so long as God gives us the strength to fight.

Yes, I know and believe about the Tribulation and the End of Days. However, God honors those who help themselves. We have to build something for Jesus to return to. God did not give mankind a fighting spirit to merely kneel before the forces of the New World Order. I am hoping that many will heed the clarion call and take this movement much further than someone like myself can.

I believe in respecting all men, even our enemies, but I will not bow before any man. Yes, people like me may die, but how many thousands of times will a sheep die before the globalists finally cut their heads off and cut out the hearts out of their former minions in the same manner that Hitler and Stalin did when they completed their respective takeovers?

Conclusion

No elaborate summary is needed here. It is simple, we fight, or humanity perishes. We are, as Sun Tzu says, on death’s ground. We will either march to salvation or be carried to our final resting place.

I timed this two part series to culminate on the eve of the birth of the Lord Jesus for all the obvious reasons. Tomorrow’s article will focus on the irrefutable proof that all the trials and tribulations that are coming our way are indeed real and that if anything, I have spent the last few months actually understating the threats.

On Christmas, I will celebrate the only hope that humanity has and I will take time to love and cherish my friends and family. Then on December 26th, it is time to roll up my sleeves and go back to the front and do what I have been called to do. My colleagues and I could use your help. No experience or specific skills are needed. You only need to want to survive what is coming and to serve the only side that gives humanity a chance to flourish. This Christmas, ask for guidance, trust that an answer will be coming and join the fight with everything that you have.

Merry Christmas my friends!

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:44+00:00 December 23rd, 2013|Activism, Featured|39 Comments

1. Rick England December 23, 2013 at 7:01 am

Keep up the great work Dave, may God bless and keep you in Jesus Christ our Lord!

2. Stuart Cockerham December 23, 2013 at 7:19 am

Thank you David for all the work you do exposing this evil and criminal enterprise of the NWO globalists. Your articles, as well as, Steve Quayle and the Haggmans have helped to enlighten so many of us. I spent over 20 years as a owner operator in the moving business, but God was waking me up to go home and prepare my family and loved ones for the dark days ahead. This was happening even as the moving business was destroyed by the events of 911, the housing crisis of 2008 and the creative financing that caused it. I tried to warn friends in the moving business that it’s days were numbered before 2008,due to the creative financing practices, but very few would listen. After all, what did I know? I was just a “dumb truck driver,” what could I know about the housing market?
    Since coming off the road, I’ve gone back to college to get a degree in journalism to help spread the message that “everything that can be shaken, will be shaken” until these idols we worship, fall. In spite of all the government and “politically correct” scholarly propaganda being disseminated in colleges, there are still a few young students being awakened, thanks to watchmen such as you. God bless you and all those that are sounding the alarm.

3. lori December 23, 2013 at 7:47 am

Thank you Dave!! You are so on the money. Jesus meets each heart where it is at. He humbles the proud, gives grace to the humble, a bruised Reed he will not crush. Those who are last shall be first. AND GOD OPPOSED THE ARROGANT AND WICKED. He showed righteous indignation when he cleared the temple. It’s OK for Christians to be angry. Defend the weak and poor. Are not the lost sheep of this country being harassed
    and made to be helpless? If we see this are we to sit by and watch? If we see a bully knock a girl over do we CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID IT?
    Where the spirit of the Lord is there is LIBERTY. Our founding fathers faought for their God given liberties. The only king they wanted was King Jesus. The same is true of us.

4. William B Stoecker December 23, 2013 at 7:50 am

Every patriot should read this column by Mr. Hodges very carefully and ponder it deeply. Anyone who imagines that the NWO, if it ever becomes a reality, will not be so bad is deceiving himself. Look at North Korea, where the entire nation is a vast Auschwitz, or Pol Pot’s Cambodia, where the communists indulged in an orgy of mass murder and torture that was utterly pointless and unnecessary. To these real-life nightmares, add sexual perversion, child rape, and satanic human sacrifice. And think about the way our indoc centers (formerly known as “schools”) are literally destroying our children’s souls, teaching them to despise Christianity and adore Muslims, and teaching them that sexual perversion is a positive thing.
    When the fascist thugs with their German helmets and SS black uniforms break into our homes at three in the morning, demanding our guns and our surrender, will we meekly submit, imagining that we and our families will survive the death camps? The only choice is between dying fairly quickly as a man or dying slowly as a sheep…surrender now, repent later. The thugs, remember, are cowards; when some of them are killed the rest will quickly lose their enthusiasm. And at least some of those who fight back will win, and they and their families will survive and remain free.
    None of us know how we will react. I suggest that patriots do as I have done: do parachute and bunjie jumps, scuba diving, cave rappelling, etc. Learn to overcome fear and act without hesitation. But I realize that even all of that may still not be enough. Let us pray for courage.
    Remember that the British, French, and others have been disarmed. All that stands between Humanity and Hell on Earth is a thin red line of armed American patriots. And, my friends, we are on that line.

5. james December 23, 2013 at 7:56 am

Dave your 100% correct and im ready for the fight, like you said I myself might die for the fight, but for the lord jesus it will be worth it, im going all the way dave put the FULL ARMOR OF GOD ON, DONT FORGET WE ARE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND THE POWER WE HAVE IS EARTH SHAKING! !!! GOD BLESS JIM

6. Michael Ray December 23, 2013 at 8:04 am

I would like to know more.What I have read is only very little of what I believe is and will happen to this country/world!!

7. Missy December 23, 2013 at 8:05 am

Thank You Dave! I intend to put on the full armor of God and fight. I feel my husband and I have been called for this, as I diligently pray for what my purpose is in God’s Kingdom. I will fight this evil to my death, I long for the days when people are again moral, kind and caring. We have to stand up, I truly believe God wants us to move our feet. I am paraphrasing, but Jesus said that on his return if the fire were already kindled. Who is going to kindle that fire? We as true followers of Jesus Christ, that’s who, we are the only ones!

God Bless You and Merry Christmas!

8. Greg December 23, 2013 at 9:00 am

Merry Christmas, Mr. Hodges!

The work you do is gutsy, courageous, much needed, and has immense if not infinite value.

May God continue to bless you, your family, your friends, and your work.

9. Mark December 23, 2013 at 9:00 am

Hi Dave,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Stay strong. I’m right by your side. I’m sure there are many that will rise as they begin to awaken from what is transpiring right before their eyes. Standing up to the “evil” we face is what all able minded and capable Christians should be doing. This isn’t a matter of kicking back and watching the fireworks. Now it is absolutely necessary to get proactive. Our government sure pulled this “NWO” agenda on us in a stealth manner. Nobody even really cared about it until it morphed into the Satanic disaster of reality it truly is and was intended to be. Satan’s battalion caught America sleeping. Now it’s time to awaken. Fast!

Keep up the good work. Keep the sword of light sharp and ready. It’s beyond time to awaken the warriors,

Peace be with you,

Mark

10. Troy December 23, 2013 at 9:09 am

Your message is spot on. I “fight” by sending an e-mail out with information from your site, Alex Jones, beforeitsnews, americanthinker and other lesser known places to literally thousands of people daily. I taught my kids Krav Maga, and am full stocked for whatever for up to a year or more. At some point there may be actual physical confrontation, and there you have sent a mixed message some times mocking people who say they won’t resist while publishing a feature pointing out that resistance means death. I agree that the best hope is prevention, but clarification on physical resistance is needed because the NWO is getting nervous as more and more people are alert to what’s happening. A recent poll showed a whopping 76% of people view big gov’t as the biggest threat to America which is frankly amazing. So I think the NWO may rush their plans to physical confrontation before they intended while the state media still has a small sliver of credibility with some of the brain dead sheeple. So if prevention fails, and the DHS starts to confront citizens, what do we do because, as you pointed out, once they take you away, it is game over.

11. European American December 23, 2013 at 9:29 am

Then know who we are fighting: Those who control almost everything in this relative world we all live in.

The Bolshevik, Communist, Satanist, Zionist Jews. Yes, there are Christian Zionists who are Satanists, but that pushes to many buttons for the “holier than thou” crowd in America to even consider, since they believe the Zionist Jews are the “Chosen Ones”, and so we will stick to the those who have been programming the malleable minds of the masses, i.e. the Z.J’s. Let’s call a Spade a Spade.

Let’s also be clear that many, many, many Satanists have infiltrated the Christian religion. Many would like to think that because they read a “bible” and can quote scriptures, then that makes them special. Couldn’t be farther from the Truth. Spirituality is what counts, what’s in the heart, not any one religion where “My God and or Savior is better than your god”. Those Christians that are really in the know, know that everyday is Christmas and the key is to treat (the act of giving) everyone with respect and dignity. Praise all religions where “Unity in Diversity” is their calling card.

Truth alone Triumphs!
    Yogastah Kuru Karmani

12. Katherine December 23, 2013 at 9:53 am

Have you banned me?

Whew; one would have thought that I committed atrocities but I only told the truth.

I learned in 2005 that once I emptied myself of all of my own “wisdom” and admitted sincerely that I, as a person, knew NOTHING before God, that’s when He Started Teaching me what’s what.

I’d really rather not have to be involved in any back and forth like this, but someone has to defend God’s True Character. Better to be told all this now while we still have time on this earth, then to be standing before our Creator. He Will Show anyone who can handle the Truth.

Most will not believe HIM; as He Told us:

MATTHEW 7:13-14 ENTER YOU IN AT THE STRAIT GATE: FOR WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION, AND MANY CHOOSE THAT WAY TO ENTER: BUT STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADS TO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT.

So, whoever wants to read this, it’s for anyone and everyone; for those who are seeking God but cannot make the connection from the Prince of Peace, Christ Lord Jesus to the violent Christians who have been so incorrectly taught by the titled ones and “christian” politicians. It’s for new Christians and any Christians who have been “taught” so incorrectly by the titles ones.

For the people who’ve been taught by the religious titled ones, remember, they are doing just the opposite of what God wants. They are selling God for mere money. That’s as bad as it gets! I’ve cited all God’s Proof to this in other posts; here are a few verses: Jude 1:11, 2 Peter 2:15, Revelation 2:14-16

If these so called religious titled ones are not doing as God Instructs, God Will Never Show His Truth to them, thus you are being lied to with what these titled ones tell you.

Go to God Only John 5:39-40, to learn; not yourselves or to an “angel of light”:

2 Corinthians 11: 13-14 These people are false apostles. They have fooled you by disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. But I am not surprised! Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

The pharisees, the religious ones back then and today, hated/hate Lord Jesus Christ because He Told the Truth. If He Walked on the earth today, He’d be called a coward, a satanist, spiritually arrogant and a traitor!

Why?! Because He is Truth and Told IT!

Lord Jesus Christ Predicted that those who are His students would be falsely accused of being in league with the devil.

Matthew 10:24-25 “The student is not above his Teacher, nor the servant above his Lord. It is enough for the student that he be as his Teacher, and the servant as his Lord. If they have called the Teacher of the House, Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of His Household?”

Before I continue, here are more of GOD’S OWN WORDS; not my own words. If any of you can refute God and His Word with an even higher authority, please, I’m all ears!

I’ve heard many, many people state that those who do not believe in going to war or do not believe in killing of any kind are “pacifists”; that this belief is called “pacifism”.

Pacifism is just another “ism”. A coined word to detract people’s attention away from God’s True Authority. One can certainly use this word if they wish, but it is not a correct definition pertaining to God and His Spiritual Laws.

No, this is not pacifism. This is the Command of God; the Will of God if we “have eyes to see with and ears to hear with.” We are never to retaliate against anyone or any group, ever.

BTW, we know that these “wars” are deliberately created and planned out by the nwo folks. Our soldiers are mere cannon fodder for the nwo.

These nwo people, together with the spirit of the unseen rotted force, Satan, wish to kill/maim/starve/create pedophile rings and widows, widowers and orphans.

So, as most readers of this site understand this to be true, then how or why would you wish to participate in these “wars”.

THE GOOD SHEPARD

The Good Shepard, sheep, Lamb.

There is a reason Lord Jesus Christ uses the following Words: “My sheep know Me and I know them.”

He didn’t say ‘My fight for flag and country people of war and of this world know Me and I know them.

Isaiah 55:9 For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways Higher than your ways, and My Thoughts than your thoughts.

Please, did the Apostles or Lord Jesus Christ ever utter one syllable re:

Jerusalem must be taken by force, or they must form a secret coup to take Jerusalem.

No, they did not and here is the reason:

MATTHEW 26: 52-54 THEN SAID JESUS UNTO HIM, PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE; FOR ALL THEY THAT TAKE THE SWORD SHALL PERISH WITH THE SWORD. THINKEST THOU THAT I CANNOT NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER, AND HE SHALL PRESENTLY GIVE ME MORE THAN TWELVE LEGIONS OF ANGELS: BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FULFILLED, THAT THUS IT MUST BE? (Isaiah 53) That He shall be numbered with the transgressors.

The only zeal we are to have is for speaking the Truth, repentance and God’s “Government” or Kingdom which is not from this world, and what that entails on our part.

JOHN 18:36 JESUS ANSWERED, MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD; IF MY KINGDOM WERE OF THIS WORLD, THEN WOULD MY SERVANTS FIGHT, THAT I SHOULD NO BE DELIVERED TO THE JEWS: BUT *NOW*IS MY KINGDOM NOT FROM HENCE.

We are to be wise as serpents yet [harmless as doves.]

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

THE ONLY “SWORD” WE ARE COMMANDED TO TAKE UP IS THE “SWORD OF THE SPIRIT” WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but *now* is My Kingdom not from hence.

Luke 22: 38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And He said unto them, It is enough.

The explanation of “It is enough”; that is to say two swords are enough;

as if two swords could go up against the Roman Army.

The Lord had to fulfill prophecy by being numbered among the transgressors.

1 John 5:3 For this is the Love of God, that we keep His Commandments: and His Commandments are not grievous.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO TRANSGRESSORS WHO TAKE UP THE PHYSICAL SWORD; Rev 6:4, Rev. 6:12-17, Matt 24: 6-7, Rev 6:8, Ezek 29:5, Rev 13, 16, 18, 19, entire, Is 33:1, Jer 15:2, Jer 43:11

The last Chapter in the Book of Revelation is Chapter 22. Man can reject God and His Pure Words or can choose to heed them. Please don’t use your own understanding or your own desire when you read the bible.

When this is done, we are then believing in a counterfeit “Christianity”. We can choose …the pure river of water of life, clear as crystal…, that Lord Jesus Christ is showing us, (Rev 22:1) or we can choose to be without it.

Counterfeit “Christianity” will surely leave us without.

Believing in and approving of killing in the name of “God, flag and country”, pursuing wealth to live “comfortably” instead of **pursuing Treasure in Heaven, **which is seeking the Kingdom of God first and always, and the making of money off of our Holy God’s back will end in our not being in the First Resurrection which is free to all that have “eyes to see with and ears to hear with”.

With respect: you’re pointing to a group of men who were/are setting up a kingdom on earth first with the constitution and now, in these times mankind’s constitution has morphed into the so visibly evil nwo.

Both are wrong and this world as we know it will change from mankind’s violent kingdom to God and His Righteous Holy Kingdom/Government.

Here is how we are Trained in order for us to not be deceived:

2 CORINTHIANS 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. FOR THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL, BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONG HOLDS (spiritual wickedness in high places); CASTING DOWN IMAGINATIONS, AND EVERY HIGH THING THAT EXALTETH ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, AND BRINGING INTO CAPTIVITY EVERY THOUGHT TO THE OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST.

Romans 8:5-9 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so, be that the Spirit of God Dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, [he is none of His.”]

Frankolio wrote: ‘You said “If we remember what God’s Definition of rebel is; it’s witchcraft” and what is it that we are rebelling against? According to you to rebel against the devil and his minions is witchcraft???? I read your post and you lack just as much balance as Daves as you claim. So you judged someone then turned around and did the same thing.’

My words: Judging?! Is putting out Truth “judging” or rather has Truth convicted all of you where it should; in your hearts? Something to think about.

1Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, He hath also rejected thee from being king.

Frankolio also wrote ‘I will say this, most satanists know the Bible better than most Christians.

To Frankolio, Matthew 10:24-25, Mat 12:27, Mar 3:22, Luk 11:15, Luk 11:18, Luk 11:19

Frankolio wrote: What does the Bible say about those who don’t protect their families?’

It definitely doesn’t say anything about killing. Did Christ, the apostles, the prophets and all of Christ’s True ones ever kill. What spirits do you listen to?

To Warrior54: ‘@Katherine: We have not the spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind. As the trains moved towards Auschwitz and other death camps, the churches were filled with those worshiping…….

Who exactly are you saying has a spirit of fear? Here’s what’s what, Dear Warrior 54:

Remember Stephen in Acts 7 The first martyr.

Hebrews 11:13-16 These all died in faith, [not having received the promises], but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.

And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

And this: Hebrews 11: 35-38 Women received their loved ones back again from death. But others were tortured, refusing to turn from God in order to be set free. They placed their hope in a better life after the resurrection.

Some were jeered/ mocked at, and their backs were cut open with whips. Others were chained in prisons. Some died by stoning, some were sawed in half, and others were killed with the sword.

Some went about wearing skins of sheep and goats, destitute and oppressed and mistreated. They were too good for this world, wandering over deserts and mountains, hiding in caves and holes in the ground. And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

This writer was talking about the disciples/students and OT prophets who were martyred and without violence on their part. THE CREATOR HIMSELF went to His death without even a word of rebellion. Again, His Inspired Words; not mine. Today, in this world, we even think of ourselves as Above our Creator; more special than our Creator. Amazing!!

Laura m. Katherine: Patriots must stand up to the end. The cowardly gelding men in the pulpits and 501c3 denominations and their leadership ilk are change agents as in Hitler’s time.

Dear Laura m, I know you sincerely mean well; straight from your heart. But, please just ask God day by day, if my responses are true or false.

From Charleywaite December 19, 2013 at 6:03 pm ‘Dave. Just a quick observation regarding Katherine’s post from 11:25 a.m. 12/19/13: She claims at the outset that her post is not directly targeting you. Then immediately she attacks you.’

Dear Charleywaite: Here’s what I actually wrote:

Katherine December 19, 2013 at 11:25 am

Dave

This post is not targeted to you [and only you]

[but also] [to those who’ve not yet made their minds up.]

TTS wrote: Katherine, We currently reside in a dreadful place – a satan controlled Earth. Most “christians” in this country are in complete denial of this fact, as are the rest of the people.

Let me ask you a question, Katherine. HOW can you brainwash someone with the TRUTH?

Dear TTS, I understand what kind of place we reside in, although it’s so very temporarily so, and I’ve been aware of this “nwo” since 2005. I’ve been researching since 2005 and most importantly have been learning from Christ since that time. I focus on God and not on the nwo. I’m not saying I’m discounting the world we live in. Yes, it’s dangerous and I would do anything to help anyone. That said, the nwo is just not my focus.

What is my focus is this: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,

[but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.]

That verse tells us of what we are really at war with and it’s a spiritual war; NOT a physical one. The unseen rotted force; Satan’s spirit, that has deceived/deceives gullible people since the beginning.

That is what we are supposed to be at war with. And ONLY with God’s Spirit Guiding us into all Truth. Never with our own “wisdom” which is a BIG ZERO; which means absolutely nothing; thus cannot cause Satan to slink away.

To Raider: Surveillance is a 2 way street. The enemy watches us and we watch the enemy. Learn everything you can about what the alphabet agencies are up to, for example.(They are not your friend, and they are acting as enemies of the constitution).

Yes, that’s right, however here are the True facts: they watch us, but God IS Watching them, too. Remember, Maxwell Smart and his “cone of silence”. Though everyone outside the “cone of silence” could hear everything Maxwell said, Max and the Chief couldn’t hear each other. But, Max thought he was safe; in secret. He was not safe and in secret.

Same with the nwo and GOD.

Raiders: ‘Stay armed, and ready to defend yourself. Make up your mind, on what you’re going to do in certain situations. Ask God who gives freely for wisdom and guidance in these decisions. Do not be double minded or doubtful. War has been declared against us. We are in a war.’

me: I refer you to the beginning of this post; God’s Own Words. Again, if you can find an authority higher than HIM, I’ll definitely listen.

Peace and btw, all “traditional” holidays are pagan to the core. Read or re-read Jeremiah 10 for CHRI$TMA$.

Please do research for the rest of these holiday$; EA$TER” etc.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING- PLEASE TRY AND CONDENSE YOUR MESSAGE SO IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE. – THE COMMENT SHOULD NOT BE LONGER THAN THE ARTICLE

13. Randy December 23, 2013 at 10:04 am

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

14. Han Solo December 23, 2013 at 10:27 am

“Subversion and treason will bring down this country if it is allowed to continue. If America falls, humanity will fall.”

Which is why as a Canadian, I am very concerned with what has been going on. The U.S is the firewall against the globalists; once removed, it is much easier for them to advance their agenda. As long as Americans are armed, there is a chance to reverse all of this. TPTB have been trying for a long time to disarm the American people with staged massacres and buildings blown up to blame the militia; they are afraid of the eagle turning its gaze to the rear to see the real enemies of the republic that have been stabbing it in the back. If the magnitude of the crimes could be shown on prime time tv for all to see, especially 9/11, the anger that would swell up would sweep clear the rats. Then all the destructive goings on and laws could be stopped and the world could be put back on track.

15. diesirae December 23, 2013 at 10:34 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS Dave and Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Doug December 23, 2013 at 10:38 am

Merry Christmas Dave

All for one and one for all!

All the Best in 2014!

The globalist not only will die but must die.

17. Peter December 23, 2013 at 11:12 am

As I told the editor several months ago on his talk show, the fight had to be done 10 to 20 years ago. The American church and the vast majority of Americans were chasing the American dream and prosperity gospel. Now we, we reap what we sow! Dave the fight is over, it is survival that counts. America has created allot of this nightmare in the world and to say that if America falls it is the end of humanity is nonsense! That America that was the beacon of the world is long gone and dead. The Bible says to flea Babylon and I take this not only to mean spiritual. Ask Lot when he left Sodom.

18. Jef Chandley Cruz December 23, 2013 at 11:12 am

Dave, may God bless you and your family, my brother. We join you in prayers from Brazil and fight the NWO as well, knowing that we shall meet each other soon with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Have a wonderful christmas. Jef

19. Why We Fight the New World Order | December 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

[…] The Common Sense Show – by Dave Hodges […]

20. DiogenesShrugged December 23, 2013 at 12:05 pm

You’ll continue to fight in vain if you’re too politically correct to properly identify your enemy. So colossal, powerful and ubiquitous is this enemy that they’ve already conquered the world’s money temples, and a lot of so-called “Christians” as a result. They have you thinking ridiculous notions that gays and Muslims threaten western civilization, but your culture and your endless drone strikes on wedding parties only show how well they’ve tricked you into feeling HATE. They have you thinking THEY are helpless victims, but they exercise more control over the world than any other group. And THEY have won your love for themselves with these clever deceptions! Why do criminals now run our government? Because nearly every position of wealth and power is occupied by a ZIONIST. How will you see the enemy if you’re not permitted to look at him? http://brovids.com/

21. NW Native December 23, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I wonder if the phrase tilting at windmills really meant titling at abstractions. “To tilt was to ingage in or as if in a combat with lances”, Most people who want ot fight the good fight seem to be titling at abstractions e.g.
    the state, the government, the international corporate giants, the police state-coming marshell law and so-on. Of course these man made abstractions can and are used for evil by those who pawn themselves off as humans with a conscience.
    In other words to tilt with lances is combat with flesh and blood. While most truth seekers tilt at the abstractions, To win this battle for the future of humanity the lances of truth and justice, via God, must be aimed straight at the flesh and blood psychopaths who want to usurp God’s kingdom and turn his creation into a hell on earth.

22. David December 23, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Merry Christmas Dave!!

23. Seen2013 December 23, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Frankly, everyone needs to reflect upon themselves to determine the measure of their resolve and conviction of their principles.
    Yes, if the Supranationalist-Bismarkians have their way, humanity is effectively finished particularly through Neo-Malthusianism and Transhumanism. Always look for who and what objective benefit comes with any movement if it doesn’t enhance unalienable rights, liberties, and freedoms; it should already be an alert going off in a person’s mind…

24. dave stearns December 23, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Another great article Dave. May God bless you and yours. For those who have read Revelations, they already know that Christians win in the end. The Two Witnesses of Rev 11 are alive and well, they know who they are, they will be stepping forward right before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord within the next 12 months. With their power and testimony which will go out to all the world, they will change this world like it has never been changed before. During the 3 1/2 years of The Great Tribulation they will explain the bible cover to cover as well as reveal all the evil of this NWO beast to the whole planet. They will enforce compliance with God’s Ten Commandments planet wide. Those who refuse to obey will receive plagues, those who are evil will die. The bible tells us half the people on planet earth will die folks so get ready for it. This is in fact talking about the evil half. Finally in the end just before Christ’s return the Kings of the earth meaning the globalists will be gathered together and put into prison and then Jesus Christ will physically rule this earth just as it says in Isaiah 24: 19-23. Blessed is he who comes to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12. May God bless you Dave Hodges and keep up the good work.

25. Homer Goodall December 23, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I told someone that I knew that the world was going down the tubes. They laughed at me because I did not belong to “their church.” I told them the economy would collapse, but you would not notice it. They laughed at me because I did not belong to their group. I told them to quit being a sheep and notice what is going on around them. They spent hours watching mainstream media and said nothing is wrong. This big shot and that big shot said we are in a recovery. I’ve been called a kook, crazy, and a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. Now people are listening, but it is too late. Evil is knocking on your door. Many will be stupid enough to let evil in. I’ve fought spiritual wars on the spiritual level. It nearly destroyed me and my family.

26. Dennis December 23, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Thanks for what you do and with this you are spot on. I am a Christian not involved with organized religion and understand what you say. Beyond the time to fight with guns blazing (as a last resort when it is the only choice left), we need to pray, get ready physically and spiritually in YVHV and Jesus Yashua..the only answer. Study the Bible. What is ahead will be unimaginable in its horrors. Have faith as true Christians. Yes, I believe that YVHV will pour out miracles to His true people who help themselves with physical and spiritual preparedness. Miracles? Who knows, but YVHV can and has blinded enemies, parted seas and such. He can do the same for us and can do it on a different ‘plane’ or dimension. Angels, the good ones, can be sent, visibly or invisibly. We sure will need such assists!!!! At the same time, as Sun Tsu says, ‘know your enemy’ in all ways. Read the ‘Art of War’..I have and have it.

Some talk about fighting, wanting the “War” to start so they can go with guns on rock n roll. That is what the NWO and its cronies want us to do. It is something they have prepared for as well and something they know how to handle. They expect the Patriot Community to do exactly that. Do not do what they expect…..do the opposite and what is unexpected. The smart ones will. The dumb will not and get dead real fast, being heroes. Dead heroes do no one any good from that point on. The squeaky wheel will get the grease or, rather, Greased. I’m afraid too many will do exactly that. With that I am not saying not to resist or roll over. If bugging out…..be as remote off grid off road as possible. That is my plan and have a set up for that..with nearest road 4-5 miles away and a 2 mile climb. Will also limit how many to be at the bug out set up…fewer people, less attention as opposed to a large group. And out of sight out of mind approach…fighting only when necessary. We win in the end, utterly, but it is not us who gets the victory, but Jesus Yashua Himself with the Word from His mouth making the forces of evil explode.

27. wendy December 24, 2013 at 12:21 am

‘Onward Christian Soldiers’! God is with us..
    Blessings to all and Merry Christmas!

28. Nam Marine December 24, 2013 at 2:15 am

I am a combat Marine. I fought the “Good” fight in Vietnam against Communism.
    Now, our once great Country is run by a Communist Muslim! People need to wake
    up ! Fight or die…..It’s not hard to understand.
    May the Good Lord Bless you and yours this CHRISTmas season and always !
    God Bless,
    Cpl. (Chip) Morgan, 1968, 3rd Marine Division, Northern I Corps Vietnam
    ( Still lost and wandering around the DMZ)

29. The Revealing December 24, 2013 at 7:52 am

Apparently, is not the New World Order one need fear, but rather the dying breath of the Old World moralistic Order which has dominated for countless generations;

30. Why We Fight the New World Order | Tatumba.com December 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm

[…] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

31. Charleywaite December 24, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Dave. Merry Christmas to you, your family and brothers-in-Spiritual-arms. Thank you for being a vigilant Watchman. Charley Waite.

32. […] Why We Fight the New World Order […]

33. jdi December 24, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I have only recently become awaked by the horror of the things that have been intentionally caused (FF Attacks) by the NWO starting with the planned attack on 9/11 and continuing with the false flag chemical weapons attack in Syria. I believe everything you have stated in this column and know that all of us Christians need to take the fight to the NWO as we are required to by Jesus himself; I just don’t know where to begin. I am a newbie but ready to fight because I am sick and tired of all the crap I see the “royalty” rubbing our noses in. How do I get the fight rolling?

34. carl December 24, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Restoration ! The restitution has been paid , so what was lost for the restoration or what is going to be restored . Adam and Eve lost the Kingdom and God is speaking to Satan who was in the Assyrian in the garden of Eden , and is telling him what is to take place (Genesis 3 : 14-15) . In a night vision , I saw the Word in an allegoric way and that is Hebrews 4 : 12 . So at present I’m leaning away from using the name Jesus as the name of the Son of God ; this being said one has to use their own feelings . One might do well to read the first chapter of John . Christ said he never spoke of (by) himself for his Father that sent him gave him a commandment on what to say and what he should speak , so the father was IN him and is justified by the Spirit . We are to love our neighbor , but who is our neighbor ; Those following the Messiah asked this question , but Christ goes on talking about the good Samaritan , so who is our neighbor ? There must be a fallen away first and that man of sin be revealed just prior to (or at the beginning) of the Great tribulation , so be not deceived . Christ cannot return until his Father makes Christ enemies to become his foot stool . So since we are in the latter days and it is the words of Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 : 51-53 that will take place and this is the resurrection and only one . This will take place immediately AFTER the tribulation and not before . There are to be dwelling places or gardens of Eden that the MEN of Revelation 12 should know by now and they will bring them to be . Merry Christmas !

35. Chico December 24, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I’m not Christian, and I don’t believe in God. However, I know that good and evil exist in human form, and there is a battle going on. Evil is winning, because good is mostly asleep at the wheel, unaware that the battle is being lost, unaware that there is even a battle being waged. All that’s required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, and for the most part, that is what has been happening. The wisdom of the Golden Rule has been forgotten, and consequently, it is no longer enforced. We have fallen far from our true humanity, and one does not have to be religious to see that the day of reckoning is fast approaching. If we do not reconnect with each other, and reconfirm with action our common interest in the common good, there will be no good left to share, and evil will reign.

36. Alexander December 24, 2013 at 9:48 pm

The Godless Bolsheviks we battle are in deep thrall to their master Satan. No perversion is beyond their lust to orchestrate. These odious malefactors commit unconcsionable acts of evil for the mere reward of fleeting, filthy lucre. Their spiritual sickness is terminal and beyond redemption. God strengthen us to rid the world of this scourge upon humanity.

37. Koolz December 25, 2013 at 12:26 pm

you guys have good intentions but damn are you brain dead to history!
    Winston Churchill is one of the people responsible for WWII starting and the death of over 20
    million people. Your going to use his tactics to fight something? Anything related to WW2 Jews and Germany is Lie! Study history again. Bolshevkis were deep into Satan. Look at Israel and the Jewish Bankers who funded WWII.
    Look what they did to the Germans and Russians. If you want to know the speaking device of the One World Order look no further then the New York Times!

EDITOR’S NOTE: DID CHURCHILL START THE REICHSTAG FIRE? DID HE DRESS UP GERMAN DISSIDENTS IN POLISH ARMY UNIFORMS TO CREATE THE FALSE FLAG IMPRESSION THAT POLAND STARTED THE WAR? DID WINSTON EXECUTE EVERY RUSSIAN PEASANT IN JUNE OF 1940? DID WINSTON EXECUTE 100 AMERICAN POW’S AT MALMEDY? DID WINSTON LAUNCH V-2 ROCKETS AT BERLIN? YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE BANKERS FUNDING THE WAR, BUT THEY WERE NOT 100% JEWISH… THE QUOTE YOU ARE REFERRING TO WAS TO PLAY ON WINSTON’S DOGGED DETERMINATION TO NOT QUIT, IT WAS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OR CONDEMNATION OF THE MAN. YOU MISSED THE POINT ENTIRELY! YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING VIEW OF HISTORY…

38. Monroe December 26, 2013 at 11:38 am

I’m with you Dave. It does seem hopeless when so many are asleep all around us. Heck, my significant other is one of them lol. But I keep myself informed and spread the word on my site. Best I can do for now I guess. God bless.

39. ben December 26, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Check it out folks the greatest mass U.S. murder of WW2 was “The Terrible Swedish Jew (called such when he was at West Point) Dwight Eisenhower who absolutely murdered 960,000—1.7 Mil. patriotic, innocent German soldiers AFTER WW2 from 1945 to approx 1947-48 by starvation ,exsposure, thirst and disease very intentionally while carrying out the jew Morganthau Plan. Source :book OTHER LOSSES and local eyewitness to such crimes. Research it on Rense too. Check out OPERATION KEELHAUL —–another massive Eisenhower /Allies crime……….The thruth is very different than you have been told folks …….love ya all