/, Featured, Main/The Mother of All False Flag Attacks
The Mother of All False Flag Attacks

Dave Hodges

January 10, 2014

The Common Sense Show

In the past 30 days, I have been privately approached by four high level media types with regard to the fact that President Obama  was planning on using a false flag event to take down all, or part of the power grid and then enact martial law under the auspices of DHS with the help of their Hessian troops, primarily Russian. These four media figures are people whose names would be recognizable. To various degrees, they want to break with their media controllers and get this truth out. It is safe to say that all four are on America’s side and are opposed to what Obama is trying to do the country on behalf of his puppet masters. The truth is becoming apparent for all who want to see it. Of course, the sheep will still go to great lengths to deny what is truly happening to our country.

It Is Time for Straight Talk

I have been writing about various aspects of this scenario for 16 months, such as using the Russians being used as martial law enforcement troops. I began focusing on the power grid as a target in August/September of 2013. I first mentioned that Benghazi was the first real hint that a military coup would someday topple Obama. It is now time to categorize and review the events connected to the Grid EX II drill and the attempt to initiate a false flag event followed by martial law.

The Mother of All False Flag Events

For months, I felt like one of the few voices in the wilderness trying to call attention to what was about to happen. I took a fair amount of criticism for reporting on these events despite the fact that events were documented as well as could be when dealing with clandestine activities.
I had Jim Garrow on my show on December 22, 2013 and many of these claims were validated by the words of a 43 year veteran of being a deep-cover agent for the CIA.

Assassination Attempt on Jim Garrow

I might not have published this information about the very recent attempt on Dr. Garrow’s life, except that it has already been widely reported.  I would ask that all of us pray for the safety of Dr. Garrow.

While on my show, Dr. Garrow acknowledged that Obama did plan to take down the power grid on November 13, 2013 in the Grid EX II drill and initiate a brutal martial law. According to the Congressman Franks and my military sources, a power grid takedown would result in a 90% fatality rate following two years. Interesting, since the quoted globalists call for a 90% reduction in population.

The Military Saves America

I first wrote an article on the intention of this administration to use the Grid EX II drill on September 7,  2013. Dr. Garrow was  a three hour guest on my show on December 22, 2013 as he validated these claims.
I  came to understand that the Grid EX II drill false flag event was stopped as soon as it was announced that the Obama administration had brought the Russians and the Chinese into the drill. This is remarkable, since both nations threatened to nuke us over Syria and Iran. They are clearly our enemies, but are being treated as allies.However, their presence in the drill signaled that the false flag component of Grid EX II was no longer in play.

Then it was quickly announced that the Russians and Chinese would be first time participants in the upcoming RIMPAC war games. The RIMPAC war games are the largest war games in the world and have historically been war games that are designed to practice fighting against Chinese and Russian military tactics. Now our enemies are in the RIMPAC drill, which makes no sense. This is all documented in the bibliography listed at the bottom of the article.

I suspected that the RIMPAC forces were being morphed into an international peace keeping force. I just had this confirmed in the past few days by one of my insider sources. Here is where it gets very interesting. The UN Small Arms Treaty Ban calls for countries to use foreign troops to confiscate guns because they are more likely to fire on their own citizens. I was told that this is what RIMPAC is morphing into. We are going to see the use of foreign troops to seize American guns.

Dr. Garrow and I were brought together by a mutual friend because what I was writing was matching what our mutual friend knew that it matched specifically what Jim Garrow believed. The military is actively opposed the planned GRID EX II drill on November 13, 2013.

The Bifurcation Between the Military and the Administration

Obama has fired over 200+ command level officers. The conflict between Obama and the military is becoming a case of the immovable object meeting the irresistible force. Obama wants martial law to usher in his communist, NWO agenda. The military will not support the mass harming of American citizens. The military has already blocked a nuclear detonation in Charleston, SC., late last summer.

Some of the deposed military officers are planning a coup and a long term guerrilla civil war against the Obama administration, the DHS and their martial law enforcing troops of the Russians and the Chinese. A false flag event will precipitate this.  Jim Garrow and my two military sources are explicit in this point!

It is notable to point out that Senator Lindsay Graham, on the same day that Alex Jones reported missing nuclear missiles, said that “if we did not not hurry up and attack Syria, that Charleston Harbor would be nuked”. Graham knew something and it freaked him out. He was almost incoherent at this news conference. By the way, the military intercepted the nuke intended for Charleston and detonated it 500 miles east of Charleston, in the Atlantic and the Russians confirmed the explosion.

Obama has been thwarted. However, he is undeterred. There will be more false flag attack attempts with the purpose of subjugating this country under martial law.

As I said, Jim Garrow confirmed every bit of this on my interview with him. The first half hour of the interview, Jim and I danced around the topics. The last 2 and a half hours were explosive. Click on the above link to hear Dr. Garrow.
I have been writing about the Russians for a long time. They are here in this country and they will be used as martial law troops because Obama cannot count on the military. Because I was on to the truth that the Russians are going to be used to enforce martial law, I was brought on to the Voice of Russia show and interviewed about the coming martial law only to have the Russians discredit me on the website as being extremist for believing that martial law was coming. This was their intention all along. My message was dangerous to the completion of their mission because they risked widespread exposure. The Russians and their propagandists were covering their backsides because they know that the use of Russian troops to enforce martial law is true and they were trying to discredit me in an attempt to cover the truth. The interview played in Washington DC and New York and then in 38 countries. Here is the link to the interview I did with the Russians and the subsequent attack upon me following the interview.
I have written extensively on martial law and the use of Russian troops on my website. I have a video of Russian troops training inside of DHS vehicles courtesy of Sherrie Wilcox and her blog

The government plans to use stadiums and shopping malls as FEMA camps and I have written about this extensively. FEMA and DHS even practiced for this at Giants Stadium and in Denver where they took elementary kids, without parent permission to sports stadiums and then hired mock parents to beg for the release of the kids. This was clearly a desensitization exercise for the guards to not succumb to parental demands. It is one of three ways to draw parents into FEMA camps.

Conclusion

I have provided you with the means to start doing your own research. Do your own research by first visiting the links in this article, including the bibliography listed below. Perhaps you will form different conclusions from myself, and that is OK. At least then, you cannot be considered to be a sheep. If you concur with these findings, then we need to be shouting from the rooftops in order to call attention to these facts.

The media attention that is now being paid to these events is significant. Mainstream media people are ready to break ranks with the purveyors of the corporate controlled message. The military is approaching rebellion and the public is waking up. This adds up to the biggest civil unrest in American history.

Please feel free to copy and paste the URL’s into your browser. Inside these articles are hypertext links which will direct the reader to other sources which directly or circumstantially verify the claims of Dr. Garrow and my military sources as well as Doug Hagmann’s source, the DHS insider of Rosebud. We have a real fight on our hands and I have come to the belief that not only the survival of our lifestyles are in question, but so are our very lives.

I sincerely love America and the vast majority of Americans. We are the last bastion of freedom on this planet. We are indeed humanity’s last hope.

The more attention we call to these events, the more likely it is that we can push this back due to the exposure we can collectively generate.

Perhaps, you should act like your like depends on this information getting out, because it does.

Partial Bibliography

Grid EX

Martial Law

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:35+00:00 January 10th, 2014|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|70 Comments

1. CEO constitutional enforcement officer January 10, 2014 at 6:57 am

Dave you are correct in our lives will depend on our priorities as in getting out the info. It’s info overtime brother. I’m already hated by many with in the sound of my voice , I’m ok with that because the cause is bigger than us all , which is life and freedom. I am not an animal so I will not be caged! that is fact of buisness ! got that nwo cowards. We all need to pray that for those as Dave said the ones that want to hear the truth. This country is full of willfully deaf and blind sheep. They choose to be sheep to the gov. but goats to the Good Shepheard, it’s supposed to be the other way around. Our thankful prayers arewith you brother Dave.

2. Peter January 10, 2014 at 7:32 am

I’m glad that the generals are planning. But they are going to have to go public and ask for volunteers among the military and public. With all due respect, all their plans are for naught if they do not go public. If the Russians are already here then we are 1 minute…30 seconds to midnight. Generals….it’s time to DE-CLOAK…your special forces are NOT going to save the country forever. I am not a general but I was a LTC and graduate of Command & General Staff College…24 years in uniform. ALL war…ALL war…is logistics. A levee en masse cannot be achieved overnight and certainly cannot be done after a major false flag targeting the grid and mass communication.

3. TOM B. January 10, 2014 at 7:41 am

HI DAVE , YOU HAD MENTIONED IN YOUR ARTICLE THAT THE NUKE WAS TO GO OFF IN SOUTH CAROLINA. BUT IN THE PAST YOU SAID IT WAS FOR A EMP. CAN YOU ELABERATE ON THIS. THANKS. TJ

EDITOR’S NOTE: AS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED, THE MILITARY INTERCEPTED THE NUKES AND DETONATED ONE OF THEM OUT TO SEA.

4. Syrin January 10, 2014 at 7:41 am

Know what I am having the most trouble believing? That anyone in the treasonous state media would be on the side of the people. The media members are on the list of those who betrayed America along with every liberal, college professors, judges, Hollywood, everyone in Congress aside from Rand Paul and possibly Lee and Cruz, etc.

5. james January 10, 2014 at 7:55 am

Amen dave great information, I was talking to a retired police officer this morning, and he’s on board with us, it was nice to talk to somebody that they are aware what’s going on.I just pray more ppl wake up. JIM

6. Dave January 10, 2014 at 8:15 am

Everyone needs to decide what side of history they want to be and remembered for. My hope is they do the right thing and help restore our Constitutional Republic.

7. Michael, waiting, etc January 10, 2014 at 8:34 am

“By deception we shall wage war” or something to that effect.
    ‘The best way to control the opposition is to lead it.” Statement attributed to Uncle Joe.
    Kill the best of them first. This is the rule of law that we are currently living under.

Most people view AJ as a mouthpiece for Stratfor. His presentation gives the impression that anyone who stands in opposition to the tyranny that is taking us over has the intelligence and emotional IQ of a twelve year old moron. This is the perfect way to have many of the uninformed masses avoid these topics at all cost. Not a tactic that is used by someone who is attempting to build a formidable opposition army.
    Others are openly supporting the Israel. The “country” that is the current occupation army that is in complete control of all of us.
    I do not doubt that the events will unfold as you are describing. I do however question the motives of some of the individuals making the disclosures. I am sure that you have developed the ability to filter out the less credible sources, however, I just wanted to address some of the concerns of many of us who are farther from source and are much less informed.

8. William B Stoecker January 10, 2014 at 8:37 am

No one, not even Mr. Hodges, knows for sure what will happen, and when. But several things are very, very clear. The Obaminable King Hussein is going to have to do something soon, for its popularity is dropping and the natives, heavily armed, are becoming restless. Congress, elected by vote fraud (buying votes with welfare payments) has passed unconstitutional laws giving the federales the power to do mass arrests and commit mass murder. Hussein, not even legally President, has issued unconstitutional executive orders giving itself even more power. Our masters have a long history of false flags and betrayals and acts of mass murder, from the sinking of the Maine, through Pearl Harbor, and on to WTC I, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, Sandy Hook, and Boston to name the major ones. And our power grid, on which we are utterly dependent, is vulnerable to solar flares, EMP, hackers…and to “our” government.
    Everyone should be doing at least some prepping, to include storing matches, water, purification equipment, and ammunition. If the lights go off, instantly fill every spare container with tap water…and pick up your weapon and take the safety off.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE POWERS THAT BE AND THE SOON-TO-BE REVOLUTIONARIES DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR SURE

9. WarriorClass III January 10, 2014 at 9:06 am

Join or form your own local militias and TRAIN. A couple good books to use: The Tiger’s Way, by Poole, and The Sling and the Stone, by by Colonel Thomas X. Hammes USMC.

10. NW Native January 10, 2014 at 9:08 am

Excellent article Dave,

There’s one theory floating around the Ethernet that the 200 plus top grade officers purged and put out to pasture by the imposter are neo-cons and that there is some sort of battle going on between Barry man-child and the Zionists. I don’t believe it. The man-child is a tool of the world’s master race, a world that was promised to them by their G-d in their scribbling called the Torah.

11. Robert M Stiles January 10, 2014 at 9:11 am

Hello Everybody: I agree with Mr Hodges that the foreign troop issue is significant surely more significant than the American riffraff who comprise DHS. I believe that the number of Russians in the USA are 10k more or less with 1k Spetznots. To employ these forces would be a mistake I believe for the NWO as it would galvanize the police in opposition. The 10k Russkis would be slaughtered rapidly. Remember they did not do too well in Afghanistan. According to the great researcher and patriot Steve Quayle there are 350k some odd foreign troops in the USA of various nationalities. Notwithstanding an occasional pile of filth like Sheriff Baca of LA it is my contention that most police are good people and would soon join the citizens against the insurgents. I would like to say something about Janet Napolitano. I may be wrong but I am now thinking that she is not as evil as many of us had originally thought. Her perplexing statement of a 100% chance of an EMP attack corroborates Mr Hodges scenario of a false flag. Was Ms. Napolitano warning us? Last week out of the blue she stated that it was “not on the table” for amnesty for Edward Snowdon. Was there some behind the curtain activity for Mr. Snowdon to return to USA? Was Napolitano warning Mr. Snowdon? Very interesting. My advice to Mr. Snowdon is to put everything he has on Al Gore’s internet and let it go viral. His life is in jeopardy while he possesses unrevealed information.

12. Claire McIlvain January 10, 2014 at 9:54 am

Dear Dave:
    I would forward this to the very smart people I know, but your research references are to your own show not
    independent sources! That doesn’t serve the purpose and no intelligent person will accept it as valid. You
    need to clean up your act. If what you say is true, then it is absolutely necessary that you validate your
    reports as much as possible.
    Awaiting your reply.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF ME CLEANING UP MY ACT, IT IS A CASE OF YOU LEARNING HOW TO READ AND HAVING THE NECESSARY MOTIVATION AND AWARENESS TO CLICK ON A HYPERTEXT LINK AND THEN ACTUALLY READING WHAT IS THERE.

13. Rosco January 10, 2014 at 10:02 am

Compelling content, as always, Dave. Help me understand, though, how does publicizing that those within the ranks of the 200+ fired military commanders are plotting a coup, not jeopardize their mission and put their lives at risk?

EDITOR’S NOTE: SOMETIMES, I DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM TOLD EVERYTHING, JUST WHAT IS DESIRED TO BE RELEASED. I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT. IF THEY ARE DISCREET, AND NOT OVERT, THERE IS LESS CHANCE THAT THE TPTB WILL MOVE AGAINST THEM. I CALL THIS LEADERSHIP WITH EXTREME DISCRETION. I DO THINK THAT THE GLOVES WILL BE COMING OFF BEFORE LONG

14. Quillian January 10, 2014 at 10:12 am

Dear Dave, Another excellent Post. Praise the Father , the Son and the Holy Ghost. The 80 page contract sent to every State Governor was a false flag as it was only reported by MSM to down play the RIGHT WING TERRORIST. In my reading of history, I have seen the words RIGHT WING TERRORIST/Conspiracy, But have only observed LEFT WING Communists do killing, terrorists strikes, bombings, and evil. Fascism, Communism, is left wing policy. Corporatism is left wing. True Capitalism is 100 employees or less, that is true capitalism. For with massive small business, there is no limit to what can be achieved. As soon as big corporations get in, the move LEFT, the push planned obsolescence, and quality goes to mediocracy. The MSM is pushing communism. Any one that says they are socialists, need to read Lenin’s statement, “Socialists are useful idiots for communism.”
    THE US has been taken over from within by treasonous communists, the Military took an oath to up hold the constitution, they are not doing their job. When Mike Zullo presented the evidence that obama is a fraud and NOT ONE Senator or Congressman did anything, they all committed TREASON. They will not give up easily, it will be difficult. Do as the French did in WW2, they threw wrenches in the gears of the nazis, the left facist, communist nazis.
    Sand in govt gas tanks, popped wheels, fences cut, slow in all work, that is what the individual can do.

15. The Mother of All False Flag Attacks | January 10, 2014 at 10:37 am

[…] The Common Sense Show – by Dave Hodges […]

16. Eric S. January 10, 2014 at 11:04 am

Can you tell us how to get with these patriot vets that were let go to join them?

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE SHORT ANSWER IS THAT I DO NOT KNOW. I SUSPECT THAT IF THIS GOES HOT, THAT OPPORTUNITY WILL BE MADE VERY CLEAR.

17. […] Dave Hodges January 10, 2014 The Common Sense Show […]

18. mao January 10, 2014 at 11:12 am

Dave, how was the possible nuking of Charleston connected to the emp attack? Are those two different false flags? From what I read they seem to be just one.

19. wow January 10, 2014 at 11:38 am

Well, all of the witches and sorcorers, voodoo and magick practicioners can hex the guy in Washington that commands this country. Curse him so he will die of a stroke. Or at least incapacitate him (mentally), and physically.
    You can do this to the Russian and Chinese military and government leaders that are in on this as well.

20. […] via The Mother of All False Flag Attacks | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. […]

21. MongoPissed January 10, 2014 at 12:37 pm

The danger in a military coup is that many of the Pentagon General Staff are Neocon plants placed there during the Cheney-Bush administration. These people were vetted on their loyalty to the project for Israeli dominance in the ME, and to the Globalist NWO. We would simply find one bunch of Bolsheviks replaced by another.

While still a skeptic, though that is changing thanks to yourself (the only foreign troops I have seen are Israelis in SoCal), the Russians and Chinese could be supplied through our West Coast ports. Take a look at who is majority owner of the COSCO terminal operator at Long Beach CA, PMS.

It would be a simple matter to place inspectors in on the plot at the ports, and store supplies in the containers they arrive in. Foreign troops, to be effective, must be armed with the weapons they have trained with. A few thousand troops trained and armed with American weapons would quickly be overwhelmed. It will take many divisions (or nukes) to subdue those Americans willing to fight. As the globalists have learned in Afghanistan, it often takes only a few men to seize ground, but many to hold it, an axiom as ancient as war. The American Taliban will give them a fight for their money.

22. scott January 10, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Dave, I have listened to many of the interviews that Jim Garrow has done. Every now and then he would say somthing that would set off a red flag to me. So I did some reasearch on him. So many red flags were raised in my reaserch that I dont think that he is trustworthy. Most of what he claims is unverifiable. How do we know he was in the intellegence comunity. There is no proof to back up any of his claims. People please do.some reserch into this mans past and draw your own conclusion.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I HAVE DONE SO AND HE IS THE REAL DEAL

23. Bill January 10, 2014 at 1:35 pm

girts time for the monster in the white house to be kicked out of our house, and its time he be brought up on various seditionay and treason charges along with Holder , Jarret and all his minions in the senate, congress and the entire bureaucracy. its time they all exiled to china or Russia, let them choose.

24. Seen2013 January 10, 2014 at 2:03 pm

“Perhaps you will form different conclusions from myself, and that is OK.”

Well, I am compelled to disagree with some details such as:

“It is notable to point out that Senator Lindsay Graham, on the same day that Alex Jones reported missing nuclear missiles, said that “if we did not not hurry up and attack Syria, that Charleston Harbor would be nuked”. Graham knew something and it freaked him out.”

Graham wasn’t freaked out. He gave me the rather solid impression of playing Harbringer used in cultish mysticism that surrounds granting the warning when the populace refused; it is believed to nullify karma aka moral retribution of the sinister act.

“The conflict between Obama and the military is becoming a case of the immovable object meeting the irresistible force. Obama wants martial law to usher in his communist, NWO agenda.”

Obama and Putin are both Communitarians. Communitarianism simply partners aspects of Communism and Fascism into the decided power-structure. Hence, why it is the national socialist moderates. Where precisely someone sees them anymore liberty minded at the booth is beyond me.

Martial law means the power-structure is ready; the power-structure derived by public-private mergers, followed by their partnered middle class, and small business subsidized fiefdoms. Everyone else lives in absolute poverty, and they’re the useless eaters.

People should expect Russo-Sino troops here to be used to emotional garner support for starting a major war with them. Inevitably, they’ll be used to disarm while the DHS culls, and the war will enable our troops to be mopped up by Russo-Sino forces.
    The end result is the US would be dismantled Constitutionally and physically.

“I came to understand that the Grid EX II drill false flag event was stopped as soon as it was announced that the Obama administration had brought the Russians and the Chinese into the drill.”

Well, you basically called it. If the Grid was shutdown and remained shutdown through a few days ago, there would be a good many dead by it through freezing temperature. It gets worse; it seems someone forgot to call off the man-made climate change proponents calling the storm an effect of man-made climate change aka global warming.
    Before you respond, you may want to read the following first.
    People who are facing lethal freezing temperatures will rush to stores to use whatever cash on hand to purchase stoves/heaters in addition to other necessities. These stoves/heaters come in 3 forms:
    1). Electric but the power is knocked out.
    2). Wood.
    3). The cheapest are for outdoor use via coal or some fossil fuel.
    Most people would have bought the cheapest, and I forget the proper term off hand. But, they would die from excessive CO2 that literally chokes the life out of them; due to, the fumes possessing no place to go. It is a common mistake in such circumstances that the lethal freezing weather would cause. These deaths would be accumulated through account gimmicks to claim that the storm producing lethal freezing was caused by man-made climate change through the exposure of suffocating amounts of CO2 on the ground.
    Considering, storms heralding freezing rain if it lasts long enough will effectively implode the power grid by excessive weight. I think that it was in 2000 or so; the grid was knocked out and took hours to get back on and had rolling blackouts from there for a few months. I’d say even if 2% of the effected region in freezing temps caused a grid collapse like that; there would be martial law in response to a horrific man-made climate change caused freezing storm particularly not seen in almost half a century.

25. Kent January 10, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Mr. Hodges, I’m not sure if anyone else has touched on this, but I want to bring up the power “outage” from last year’s Super Bowl (Feb 3, 2013). The official duration of the “outage” was 33 minutes. The number 33 is of high significance (as I’m sure you know) in Freemasonry / Illuminati rites. I firmly believe that this staged power outage was a message being sent that the grid was going down (lights out) and the 33 minutes was their signature if you will. Fast foward exactly 9 months & 11 days (another signature) and that places us squarely at November 13th / 14th which would have been the takedown, if not thwarted. This would have been similar to the Freemasonic numerology at work when Bush, Sr. (himself a 33rd degree Mason) gave his “Toward a New World Order” speech to Congress on 09/11/1990. Exactly 11 years later to the day, you have the attacks on the World Trade Center towers, effectively paving the way for the draconian laws that have become the framework of what we see now as nearly a fully formed tyranny. What messages will be sent this Super Bowl? Are we really paying attention?

26. Yurre January 10, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Dave, I remember reading 3 years ago, on the ‘vatican assasins’ site about a coming ‘sino-russian’ invasion.
    Do you think your FF prognostication is what EJP was referring to? Whatever happened to EJP? Was he dissappeared?
    I am still not sure if another giant FF event will be forged, or the PTB will escalate their policy of incrementalism.
    YT

27. Mark Brander January 10, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Dave, once again here is the link to a collection of testimonies from trained observers reporting on the heavy presence of Russian Special forces in the USA. I also have the Tom Fife testimony posted regarding Obama’s ties to Russia and his training in communism.

28. Arizona January 10, 2014 at 2:54 pm

ITS a shame the LORD don’t show you what hes shown me,OF course most people would crap in their pants,if they saw the surprise ATTACK thats coming,OR the fact their going to shoot everyone they see,and their age won’t matter,and that says nothing of the aliens who will be helping round up anyone whos dumb enough to get into their space ships thinking their going to be saved,and taken to a place of safety,hahaha,yea their dinner table,food for thought……………

29. Mike January 10, 2014 at 3:06 pm

While it appears there may be some good guys in the military who are currently defending the republic against the communist takeover plans of this illegitimate regime, I am not so sure our military, as a whole, can be trusted.

The released Department of the Army document: FM 3-39.40 “INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS” demonstrates that the U.S. Department of Defense has no qualms about rounding up and imprisoning U.S. citizens on U.S. soil in defiance of the Bill of Rights. I believe these plans were drawn up to be conducted in lockstep with the DHS upon receiving martial law orders from the commander-in-chief.

My fear is that there are too little numbers of good guys in critical military ranking positions; or, if they are there, they are hiding in the shadows and may be afraid to play their hand until it is too late.

I am also afraid that too many troops will answer “Yes Sir” when they are asked to do the unthinkable and begin rounding up and/or executing U.S. citizens. God Help us!

30. Arizona January 10, 2014 at 3:09 pm

THE DEATH TOLL in america will be enormous,THE people are to sound asleep yet to save themselves,THE ones WHO are awake will need to flee to the mountains,I guarantee they will surround the towns and round up everyone for transport to the FEMA CAMPS,and sadly most will go willingly,THEY will just be to brainwashed to believe anything bad will be done to them,and with the POWER OFF,and no food or water,IT’LL be the straw that broke the camels back, they’ll hop right into the fema trucks,and scream lets go……….NOW knowing this,DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST,that tired feeling you’ll have after recieveing the mark,THATS YOUR “SOUL” LEAVING YOU BODY,you will now offically belong to SATAN,..forever…SO DON’T DO IT…………..

31. Brent H January 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Benjamin Baruch wrote a book in which he warned that Christians in America need to prepare for the day in which they are going to be rounded up and persecuted. Didn’t Henry Gruver also warn about Chinese troops landing in Astoria, Oregon? Nathan Leal has issued warnings that the U.S. would come under foreign occupation.

Who else have I missed?

32. Arizona January 10, 2014 at 3:29 pm

NOW for the good news,IS THERE ANY HOPE in the things that WILL BE COMING ON AMERICA……YES,..THE LORDS guardian angels will be standing by ready to PROTECT everyone who calls on OUR DEAR LORDS NAME,for HIS PROTECTION,without his help,YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE,…RIGHT NOW,would be a good time to get on your knees and REPENT of your sins and transgressions,and he will forgive you,IF you really mean it,His angels are standing by, waiting for orders to save and protect you,HOW could anyone turn down an offer like that..WHY would he do this you ask? SIMPLE,even if your onary like me,HE’LL save you, JUST to keep SATAN from getting YOU…………………

33. Patrick Henry 2014 January 10, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Putting all our hopes that the US Military, Local PD, et al will not follow orders to detain and execute American citizens is the the same false hope of a Pre-Trbulation Rapture of the Church. I am looking for the Lord’s return but I am also prepping in case He returns unlike man’s interpretation.

Don’t place all your eggs in the lap of the military, more than you think will be given compartmentalize orders, most will be on false premises and they will fire on innocent men, women and children. They will round up citizens for internment. They followed those orders before without question.

34. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

35. dan January 10, 2014 at 4:28 pm

we all will die someday….many will precede others….Semper Fi

36. Widetracker January 10, 2014 at 5:07 pm

. . . We are told in Deuteronomy, chapter 28 (below), that if we follow The Law, we will be Blessed and everyone will enjoy their share of the abundance of crops that The Ruler of The Universe promised that He would make grow in the land (without the need for chemical sprays, fertilizers or Genetically Modified Seeds), but if we don’t follow The Law and allow greedy evil men to make up their own laws to suit themselves, the land would fail and we will suffer slavery, oppression, pestilence, disease, famine and death (the rat race – employee is just a modernized word meaning slave – think about it) under The Curses written into The Law as a punishment for not following it. . . .

37. Adam C. Weber January 10, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I have been wondering for months why if Obamacare was this administration’s signature legislation and the means to enact socialism and many other controls over this nation that when Oct. 1st rolled around the website was obviously only a façade and the government was completely unprepared to enact Obamacare. Now I do understand how inept these people are but if Obamacare was really meant to be used as this dangerous tool wouldn’t they have been more than prepared to enact it after years to joyfully prepare? Or were they really planning on having a false flag attack and its ramifications make Obamacare null and void and when that false flag attack was headed off they were caught completely unprepared to enact Obamacare and have been making excuses and racing to catch up ever since? I have been wondering since the beginning of Oct. if this was the case or why in the world this important vehicle of theirs (Obamacare) to finish this country off once and for all in many different ways wasn’t even taken seriously in implementation.

38. William January 10, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I wanted to send this via your personal email but I’m trying to wake up a few people also.
    You were right by answering a post in an earlier article identifying the Banksters as mainly Jewish. If they are the puppet masters, the question is why?

With all due respect, I don’t believe Mr. Manchurian engineers one thing, nor did his predecessors. In just the last 100 years, the Rothschild-funded Bolsheviks (Jews) never really abandoned their agenda, they’re only more deceptive & sophisticated by infiltrating & diverting attention away from themselves while creating, funding & using other revolutionary entities & government agencies (fill in the blanks – CIA, MI6, KGB, M0SSAD, etc.) to carry out their chaos & mercenary killing. America has been hijacked for a long time; we’re now going to witness the attempted hostile takeover.

The NWO will most likely be a Satanic-Masonic-Luciferian & JUDAIC (the root of Communism) counterfeit Davidic Kingdom with Noahide Laws…understand the Satanic Babylonian Talmud, a most contemptible book.

Bush #1 signed into law 1991 GEORGE H.W. BUSH INDICATED IN PUBLIC LAW 102-14 102ND CONGRESSTHAT THE UNITED STATES WAS FOUNDED ON AND RECOGNIZES AS LAW THE 7 UNIVERSAL LAWS OF NOAH (NOAHIDE LAWS). . http://evanbatterton.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/noahide-laws-talmudic-law-infiltrates-the-united-states-with-decapitation-legislation/

Now our government can legally kill Christians? By the way, do we really think the guillotines were distributed throughout the world by Muslims? http://www.takebackourrights.org/docs/Christians-full page.html

These diabolical psychopaths (Synagogue of Satan) think they are “chosen” to rule the world (eventually from Jerusalem – modern day Sodom & Egypt – Rev. 11:8) while everyone else is “cattle” to be killed or enslaved. http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2012/06/so-when-will-noahide-laws-be-activated.html

Radical Islam, Russians, Chinese & all the puppets in the White House, are very real threats but a means to this utopian false kingdom. BTW, Rothschild created the modern state of Israel & they are NOT our friend, don’t be deceived!

Pope affirms Noahide Laws: BTW, the Catholic Church has been Judaized long ago, along with Evangelical Christianity. http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/pope_affirms_zionist_noahide_law.htm

The newly formed Sanhedrin will attempt to finish what they started 2000 years ago…Please get the picture my fellow Christians & other non-conformists? http://www.texemarrs.com/122013/hello_donkeys.htm http://www.texemarrs.com/122013/donkey_gems.htm

If we continue to chop at the octopus’ tentacles, it just grows back. When will we take aim at the head & expose the cabal (without apology) along with their “goy” accomplices?
    Let’s pin the tail on this donkey!

39. peter January 10, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Thanks so much for your brilliant and sound research.

peter in oz

40. Michael Morrison January 10, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Mr Hodges, First let me thank the Lord Jesus Christ for blessing all of those willing to listen to the vital information you are able to bring, and give Him Praise for your Spine of the Spirit. I also wanted to say your last show on the Hagmann and Hagmann report was gripping. Thank you for standing for the truth and family values. May the Lord bless you and protect you and your family as well as your contacts.

41. Byron January 10, 2014 at 8:26 pm

I truly hope people will grasp this article (pass it on) and be wise and fearless and the Lord intends… Remember Gideon, w/the Lord the minority has unlimited power and truly believe! Wisdom, tactics or what ever the most powerful weapon(s) of Eph 6 is started when we first awake and talk to Him by bringing all concerns in prayer, this makes the devil tremble!

* Lee Duigon (newswithviews) wrote an interesting article (how to rescue ‘global warming’) this is also a must read because it’s fitting w/Dave’s article – every walk of (human) life here in America (not talking about the negative iq’d ones) know that something is very very wrong and Zuess’s biggest tool is diversity, especially here in the US – we have more in common and the red pill leads to destruction – our peers cannot learn w/out knowing the truth, that other person may be a ‘like’ being. We got to pray for one another and (persecuted) brothers/sisters around the world. I’ve mentioned this before but many of them are praying for us here, that really means a lot to me, hopefully all of you too, for He hears and honors this. He still sends His mighty angel’s but for some reason many times this is only activated via our prayers! Pray for all who are on the front lines, join in if need be! …Heb 13:6… and yes, Hebrews isn’t out of context for the church, we are all one in Christ Jesus, pray like the early church which was (is) truth & boldness !

The powers that be are clueless on how the (near?) future will play out, it may seem like a long time for many, but, for them, it Will be just a flash before they’re experiencing real global (in Hades) warming!

in Christ
    Jesus

42. Joanne January 10, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I would like to know more about the retired military officers that are working in the wings. We need them. I am alone and I am doing all I can think of to be ready.

43. kay ellison January 10, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Dave thanks for speaking the truth. I am willing to stand as well—I know GOD wants the TRUTH to be revealed in every area!!! I am appalled at people who refuse the truth —they would rather die believing a lie I guess. I pray everyday the LORD will open eyes and ears to hear.

I am praying for you, Jim, Alex, Glen, Paul, Hagmann & Hagmann, and other TRUTH BEARERS—TO BE SAFE —may the LORD send angels to surround all of you like a wall of fire —I am a woman but not afraid to stand and fight I will NOT go to a FEMA camp!!!! GOD BLESS –I will spread the truth to those that will hear.

44. Pine 4 Better Daze January 10, 2014 at 10:44 pm

According to Dr. Jim Garrow, the top generals and admiral in charge of nuclear weapons who thwarted President Obama’s false-flag nuclear attack in early October are owed a great debt of gratitude!! Garrow said it ‘would have been devastating to America,’ and that ‘we were spared.’ He said that the president is
    the only one who can order nukes to be moved and that the three nuclear weapons were ordered moved from Dyess AFB, Texas to S. Carolina. (The two, unexploded nukes may have been secretly relocated by the generals that were fired for not obeying Obama.)
    Apparently, the Marines were to implement martial law after the false flag attack had taken place…
    The website, WhatDoesItMean.com, is often discredited, but, in this case, their report was spot on!!
    ‘Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston’ (Oct. 12, 2013)
    MailOnline also had a report about the same time:
    ‘SECOND general in charge of nuclear missiles is fired over ‘loss of trust’…
    Jim Garrow also said, “We don’t know where these generals are..” We can only hope that they went ‘underground’ and that they haven’t been “disappeared” in retaliation!!

45. santina January 11, 2014 at 5:17 am

Hello I am not an American but have been following what has been happening for several years now. I also read the comments to get an idea of how the general public are feeling and if more people are taking notice of what is happening. I recently came across a website called patriotsforamerica, whereby Harry Riley a retired Colonel calls for an American Spring. It is the only website I have come across that has a plan. God bless you all.

46. Don_in_Odessa January 11, 2014 at 5:24 am

Need outside links to research your information. Not links back to your own reporting.

Someday, and this may or may not be it, someone will accomplish what you are talking about here Mr. Hodges. Been hearing and reading about the very same kind of stuff since I became politically aware, way back in the Nixon administration. And reported on with just as much fervor and commitment as you have. Tales of woe from “insiders” all have brought forward. Things were bad then and they are bad now. Nothing really has changed. Truth be told, we’ve been waiting for some really bad stuff for the last 2000 years. Been lot’s of good days since then though. I would have hated to have missed some of the ones I have had.

We are still here. A little stupider in my estimation, but still here. I guess, you, as well of those that I have reference from years past have a place. We need the Paul Revers I suppose. One day, one of them will become a hero. Perhaps it will be you after all. Just seems to me that there is more to life than fearing what I can not really control. Try to make sure I can continue to provide for my family and a few neighbors as best I can. Even under the worse of circumstances is about it. I imagine I live for more than many who find themselves embroiled in the what ifs, I guess. I hope there is good reason too.

Perhaps I whine here because of my own fear and sense of being overwhelmed by so much impending “disaster is upon us” garbage that I just feel the need to say something to restore in my own mind, some balance. Not sure if it’s that or just a real disgust to see so many making a living off nurturing the fear of others for their own gain. Not to accuse you so much as to just throw it out there in the realm. To sort of, even out the aim of evil with a seedling of something hopeful and something good. In other words, we may have a few more tomorrows left. Seems to me, we need to be prepared for some good days as well as the bad.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I HAVE LINKS TO OUTSIDE REPORTING TO THE ARTICLES THAT I LINKED YOU BACK TO. IF YOU WERE TO COMPILE THE OUTSIDE LINKS CONTAINED IN MY REFERENCED ARTICLES, IT WOULD TAKE YOU MONTHS IF NOT YEARS TO COMPILE THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE READ A LITTLE DEEPER.

47. wally58 January 11, 2014 at 6:14 am

Dave, I have been hearing that the Rooskies are here for 15 years. Steve Quayle used to preach this on his show all the time. “The Hawk” still says the same thing since he took over Quayle’s internet news hour slot. But, my question us, Where are the photos of these massive, or not so massive, Russian Troops? We’ve been told that they are hiding in the National Forests. But, sooner or later, something’s gotta go inside those forest to bring them food and supplies. No reports yet of this on any of the alternative medias. Sooner or later some unpaid or disgruntled semi-driver is gonna spill the beans. Where, oh where, are these guys hiding out?

EDITOR’S NOTE: IF YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PUT IN RUSSIAN TROOPS, YOU WILL SEE SOME PROOF. THE BEST PROOF REMAINS (1) THE PHOTOS OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS AT FORT CARSON, COLO. SPRINGS, CO. (2) SHERRIE WILCOX’S VIDEO AND PICTURES OF RUSSIANS, IN UNIFORM, TRAINING IN DHS VEHICLES. I HAVE OVER A 100 EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT EMAILS. ALSO, I HAVE HAD ON PEOPLE ON MY SHOW THAT ARE FIRST HAND EYEWITNESS. THERE ARE ALSO GOVERNMENT (FEMA) DOCUMENTS WHICH CALL FOR BILATERAL TRAINING OF RUSSIAN TROOPS ON OUR SOIL FOR NATURAL DISASTER EVENTS. I COULD GO ON, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA. THANKS FOR THE NOTE, I MAY HAVE TO WRITE AN ARTICLE WHICH ENCAPSULATES SOME OF THIS PROOF IN A SUMMARY FASHION.

48. BarHarborBoy January 11, 2014 at 6:36 am

Hi Dave – This article had one section that confuses me. You stated “Some of the deposed military officers are planning a coup and a long term guerrilla civil war against the Obama administration, the DHS and their martial law enforcing troops of the Russians and the Chinese. A false flag event will precipitate this.”

Is it your understanding that the deposed military members will initiate the false flag event, or that after the Obama initiated FF, and its resultant unveiling of the Russian and Chinese troops, the patriots will begin their coup attempt?

If the former is true, that would play into DHS’s hand, and justify their paranoia of ex military personnel and their huge buying of arms and rounds. I know you’re busy, but I hope you can take time clarify your thoughts. Keep up the great work.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AM SORRY THAT THIS WAS NOT MORE CLEAR TO YOU. OBAMA WILL INITIATE THE FALSE FLAG EVENT IN ORDER TO USHER MARTIAL LAW. THE MILITARY DISSIDENTS, I AM TOLD ARE CONTINUING TO RESPOND TO THESE ONGOING THREATS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE FORM OF FALSE FLAG ATTACKS. THE RUSSIANS AND THE CHINESE AND ANY OTHER BLUE HELMETS WILL BE THE ENFORCEMENT TROOPS FOR MARTIAL LAW UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE DHS

49. JayJay January 11, 2014 at 9:39 am

About the EMP/Nuke confusion.
    I thought through my reading, a nuke must be used to cause an EMP.

EDITOR’S NOTE: IT IS ONE OF THE WAYS, PERHAPS THE BEST WAY.

50. John January 11, 2014 at 10:55 am

Those people who are calling themselves Christian and are hating on Israel need to take a closer look at scripture. You bring a curse for curse upon yourselves rather than a blessing for blessing. Sure, there are some bad Jews and Israelis now just like there were when Jesus Christ was here, but they are a special people before God whether they are deserving or not. EVERYTHING is and will center around them in the last days. The Lord Jesus will return to them when they realize who He really is. It will be too late for many, both gentile and Jew.

On a different note, I could see the enemies of our Constitution and Republic releasing prisoners and arming them and gangs to do their bidding along with the foreign threats. The prisoners could not be held without a power grid and guards anyway.
    They have had years to plan for this and have thought of everything. Hey, Satan is leading them. His fallen angels and demons will wreak havoc. Many do not even know they will be fighting on the side of Satan. How can anyone stand against these things unless they have the Spirit of God in them through the Lord Jesus Christ!
    The first Civil War was no accident. There were powers and people controlling both sides, that is how wars are brought about and managed. The only Civil War General to be immortalized by statue in Washington DC is Albert Pike. He was a Scottish rite Masonic grandmaster or whatever, very high level, and also a Luciferian occultist. He was one of the people fomenting the south against the north for the purposes of the Globalist elite Luciferians. The goal is always to kill and destroy and makes lots of money and bring about the desired agenda out of the ashes. For the record, I’m not hating on Freemasons. Just know that Satan has infiltrated them at the highest levels, like so many other things, and there are many people and members who are deceived about it.
    America is divided on many fronts and very compartmentalized. How do we know who the good guys are for sure! There are powers working both sides to draw us into war and when it is over, America will be destroyed. Many of the deaths will be American on American, just trying to survive. Why is America not specifically mentioned in Bible Prophecy when we have been one of the greatest nations ever? We were made a non-factor by some event or events.

Please listen to those who are also warning us to seek the Lord Jesus Christ while we are still able. Either you belong to Him or you don’t. There is no sitting on the fence. He came to save us from the one who rules the kingdom of darkness, Satan. If a person has not been forgiven and made righteous by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, they still belong to Satan. How many belong to Satan and don’t even realize it! The war began along time ago in the spiritual realms. Satan’s goal is to destroy God’s creation, mankind in His image. How many will be helping Satan without even realizing it!

51. Barista Girl January 11, 2014 at 10:58 am

Thank Dave for all your hard work and willingness to expose the evil from its hiding place. It should be noted that as all of this seems to be coming to a head, there is nothing new under the sun. These actions have been premeditated for years, as in at least decades. Our Constitutional rights were “suspended” back in March of 1933 with the “Wars Power Act” and has never been revoked as promised. Would someone like to tell me how it is that we have so many presidential “executive orders” on the books that have been taking away our freedom for decades. It seems to me that executive orders demonstrates (demon being the underlining part of this word) an element of dictatorship not a republic not democracy. Truth be told FEMA, NSA, DHS….and all the others have far too great of power over the citizens of this country, along with a government that is supposed to be “by the people and for the people”. Just which people would that be? It may not be apparent to others but is sure is to me…”the people” = those in government. What we are experiencing is EXACTLY what our forefathers escaped and then later threw out of this country. As we consider where the events of today are and what they propose to do to the citizens of this nation, I would encourage you to realize that disarmament and other such ideals are not new to the government, only to us. For your reading pleasure I will supply the following link: http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html
    The deeper we look the more we find….

52. Ian Moone January 11, 2014 at 11:35 am

In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act! – George Orwell.

BUT just what IS the real truth?

I personally believe that most people – instinctively “know” the truth when they hear it – even if they don’t want to admit it to themselves.

I think Dave is dancing all around the truth…like a boxer circling his opponent in the ring…

Thus far I don’t thing the Author has landed a telling blow yet.

There is a flurry of feints and bobbing weaving, – ducking even, + much fancy footwork…but no telling blows landed in this bout yet!

It’s too early to tell yet – is my belief.

Stick at it Dave, you might wear him down yet, he might fall over and knock hisself out yet….

How Odumbo has survived this far beggars belief.

You’d think a military that is the size of that belonging to the USA – could sort out one pretender to the throne missing from his mud hut in Kenya in the blink of an eye.

How is it that after Benghazi and the sacking of 253 officers, he still occupies the people white house?.

If it were not Gods will – non of this could happen.

We are entering the end times.

The signs are all there.

Repent you sins now.

Don the sandwich boards and march in the streets.

Best of luck with it – however it works out for you all.

53. Dan55 January 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm
  54. CXJ January 11, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Folks there is absolutely no proof that there is going to be a power grid False Flag. Its the same old garbage of half truths and many assumptions being presented as facts. The damn Russians and Chinese wouldn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell if such a conflict were to break out. If it does happen I have no problem having Russian or Chinese Steaks for dinner. Actually, I am looking forward to such a turkey shoot, but it’s not going to happen. Websites like this one are nothing more than a intel collection source. So don’t say anything that you don’t want the Oligarchy thugs to know.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THEN EXPLAIN WHY FORMER DHS SECRETARY, JANET NAPOLITANO, STATED IN HER FAREWELL ADDRESS THAT IT IS NOT A MATTER OF IF, BUT WHEN THE POWER GRID IS TAKEN DOWN…. PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT STATEMENT WHICH IS A REPEAT OF WHAT SHE SAID PUBLICLY ONE YEAR AGO. AS FAR AS YOUR ALLEGATION OF THIS SIGHT BEING DISINFO, SHOWS JUST HOW FAR OUT OF TOUCH YOU ARE WITH REALITY. THIS SIGHT OWES ITS ORIGINS TO A WELL PUBLICIZED FIGHT BETWEEN THE CITIZENS OF FAR NORTHWEST MARICOPA, COUNTY, AZ AND JOHN MCCAIN AS HE AND HIS GLOBALIST FRIENDS WERE ATTEMPTING TO STEAL LAND FOR A PLANNED CANAMEX HIGHWAY ROUTE. YOU SHOULD REALLY BE SURE OF YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

55. Raider January 11, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I’ll gladly give my support and fight alongside the military officers, soldiers, and civilians who intend on fighting a guerrilla civil war against the Obama administration, the DHS and the troops of the Russians and the Chinese.

It’s important to keep up to date lists of the top traitors and tyrants who are presently on American soil trying to destroy America and Americans. We know what to do with them when the right time presents itself.

God Bless you all.

56. Barbara January 11, 2014 at 5:31 pm

How can a person convince the naïve people of what is coming our way? Have grandkids and am frightened for them/ Will protect them any way possible. God Bless America!

57. larry January 11, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Look at the faces behind the puppets of governments:

58. wally58 January 11, 2014 at 7:44 pm

To John above. The folks we call JEW today ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM related to the Israelites of the Old Testament. They are late comers who have assumed the role of the TRUE ISRAELITES after they LEFT that area (beginning) hundreds of years BEFORE Christ ever set foot there. But even Christ Yahshua told you whom they were in John 8:42-47 and He had it absolutely correct – “You are of your father the Devil, he was a liar and murderer from the beginning…” These people are CLEARLY not of Christ’s relatives and this is one of the BIGGEST con jobs in the last 2K years! Can you imagine Christ speaking THAT WAY to His own people? Not hardly. This is a long thing to explain and I won’t go into it all here, not the place. But, you like millions of others, need to pull the wool off your head and see whom this “den of Vipers” really are. But, I will give you one last thing to think on. The descendants of the TRUE ISRAELITES are the peoples of Central and Northern Europe, the British Commonwealth, Canada, and the USA. Now, this applies to USA circa 1600 – 1850 racial makeup, not today’s racial conglomerate. The USA is the “New Jerusalem” and Christ will vaporize Itsahell when He returns, as that’s the home of the most vile humans on the Earth today. They make the Nazis look like Choir boys by comparison.

59. martin January 12, 2014 at 4:27 am

Agree with this watch out for the guys with the stupid mask messages these are guy living in their parents basements and scared their parents will see their not looking for a job, All the signs are out. Taking the grid down is as easy if you know the grid. well , And they can blame it on anything Korea, tea party , You etc.

60. Michael Rivero January 12, 2014 at 7:56 am

While I have no doubt that DC is considering a new false-flag to revive the war fever in Americans, I have to question the idea that the Russians would in any way assist Obama in putting down the American people. The Russia-bashing coming from the US is obvious, and has been escalating ever since Russia took control of their central bank, and started making all these deals with Middle Eastern nations that the US does not approve of. The US is pushing towards an eventual war with Russia over just which piece of ink and paper the world will be enslaved to, and the Russians know it. From the Russian perspective, the best hope for avoiding a global nuclear war rests with the American people, and Russia will not intervene to protect a US Government only to bring on the war they wish to avoid.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I DON’T VIEW THE CURRENT DRAMA AS A MATTER OF NATIONALISM. THERE ARE STRONG BANKER OVERTONES AND INFLUENCE IN ALL OF THESE EVENTS. THE RUSSIANS AND OBAMA WORK FOR THE SAME BANKSTERS. THEIR TROOPS ARE HERE, RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE RUSSIAN COMMANDOS EMBEDDING THEMSELVES IN OUR BASES AND IN SOME OF OUR COMMUNITIES (EG GATLINBURG, TN; KETCHIKAN , AK). OUR DEFENSES HAVE BEEN WEAKENED. WE HAVE MORE FOREIGN TROOPS ON OUR SOIL THAN THE US HAS COMBAT TROOPS. THIS IS BECAUSE OBAMA DOES NOT TRUST THIS MILITARY TO SUPPORT HIM. THE AMERICAN MILITARY IS NOT GOING ALONG WITH THE COMING FALSE FLAG EVENTS AND MARTIAL LAW. AND THIS EXPLAINS WHY OBAMA HAS FOUND IT NECESSARY TO FIRE OVER 200 MILITARY COMMAND OFFICERS. AND I AGREE, WE MAY FIGHT RUSSIA SOME DAY, BUT NOT NOW. THE SEQUENCE WILL BE 1. FALSE FLAG 2. FOLLOWED BY MARTIAL LAW 3. DHS WILL ENFORCE THE MARTIAL LAW WITH THE HELP OF PEACEKEEPERS (EG RUSSIANS) 4. FOLLOWING CONSOLIDATION OF DOMESTIC POWER, WWIII AGAINST CHINA, RUSSIA OR BOTH THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND REGARDLESS OF WHO IS MOST CORRECT, WE ARE ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER.

61. edwinalowes January 12, 2014 at 8:48 am

The one thing that i remember the most clearly over the past 40 years of my school days at Brandeis University in 1970’s are my student adviser’s words that when he was growing up that his grand parents and parents used the term “‘goyishe kup,’” meaning that the “Non-Jews are Stupid”
    Later in life I learned that the exact translation of “GOYISHE KUP” means that the “Cattle are STUPID”..
    I remember him recalling what his father told him when he was growing up in Eastern Europe. One of them being that when his father was in high school he and a group of friends would skip school early on Fridays and go over to his friend’s father’s butcher shop. That they would buy at cost any cows , that had not been butchered by the end of the day on Friday before the start of Shabat . They would take the cow home and wash it and then the boys would procede to “beat the udders of the cows so that they would swell up and turn pink” so as to sell them to the “GOYISHE KUP” as milk producing cows.
    The part that I remember him asking me if the East Europeans are so “naive, so gullible and so stupid” to buy an old “non milk producing cows” from a bunch of young Jewish Boys.
    So re-thinking of it now I agree with the Jewish saying that the “GOYISHE KUP” are indeed” Stupid” as they believe that a Bunch of Arab Moslem Kids who were not able to Fly a Cessna Airplane took it upon themselves to FLY a Jumbo 747 and outwitted the US Militaryand Civilian authorities. The “Jewish Lightning Insurance Scam” of the 1960’s is still alive and well has been put to good use by Larry Silverstein in putting 15 million down and comming out with 7 billion dollars for buidings that no one wanted to buy because it would have cost a billion dollars to remove the asbestos from. Then on top of that the people in America actually believe that they actually decide who is elected President or for that that actual VOTE is really counted and makes a difference in deciding who represents them in the White House and congress.

bollyn.com

AE911truth.org, Rethink911.org, fromthetrenchesworldreport.com

whatreallyhappened.com rense.com

undergrounddocumentaries.com, http://www.brasschecktv.com

Oy Veh, I agree that the American Non-Jews are indeed “GOYISHE KUP” or “STUPID CATTLE”!

62. RVN Draftee January 12, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Molon labe.

63. […] The Mother of All False Flag Attacks: or The Russians are Coming,The Russians are Coming […]

64. Tony G January 13, 2014 at 8:05 am

This may be a little of base here but I have some concerns about Rodman’s visits to North Korea. Let premise this by saying the NWO (Illuminati) gives clues to what is going to happen, many times very obscure but there are folks that pick up on these. Hollywood has been used in delivering these clues, if you have seen the remake of Red Dawn and the movie Olympus has fallen who were the attackers? North Korea. There are several computer games depicting an attack on the west coast of the United States, these we achieved by insiders disabling our satellites ability to pick up enemy traffic coming across the Pacific. Rodman has gone there three times this year. I don’t believe anybody would expect anything covert about this but afterall this is Rodman. But he is meeting in private with one of our country’s enemies. Is he passing on information? Dates times for a scheduled sneak attack? Like I said it seems so unlikely but is it? Just a thought. These people (NWO) know that American patriotism runs deep and getting the military to follow abstract orders such as killing fellow countrymen may not be executed to the fullest. There will need to be outside intervention. just a thought.

65. Donald L. Cline January 13, 2014 at 9:53 am

I am fully convinced that unless a miracle occurs, Obama (actually, his globalist handlers who operate without any government oversight at all) will conduct some kind of devastating false flag operation, probably followed right on its heels by another one for emphasis, and use that as an excuse for the First Sock-Puppet to declare martial law and attempt to lockdown the country. I’ve received too much intel supporting that likelihood to discount it. I wouldn’t discount the possibility of a nuclear detonation somewhere on U.S. soil, or an EMP event.

The article discusses several (alleged) aspects of the situation I have no information to validate or reject, such as the GRID-X drill turning into a false flag, and then being stopped by the (alleged) introduction of Russia and China into the drill, and then Russia and China (allegedly) being invited into the RIMPAC wargames, etc. Given Vladimir Putin’s ability to oppose and successfully upstage Obama at every turn without half trying, I don’t see the logic of this. But I do know Obama is a sock-puppet; the globalists are controlling events and while I believe I know their endgame, I don’t know their strategy for achieving it.

However, the article discusses a couple of things I do know something about: The alleged illegal transportation of a nuclear device from some military base, on the authority of the base commander alone, without paperwork, without armed guard, in the direction of Charleston, S.C., and this information coming (allegedly) from the truck driver who freely answered questions from some stranger, and then Lindsay Graham coming out the same day and frantically suggesting that we had to bomb Syria immediately or Charleston would be nuked: My B.S. alarms immediately set off a racket. I said at the time that I didn’t know what that was all about, but I seriously doubted a nuclear device was aboard that truck. Occam’s Razor says that among competing theories, the simplest one is almost always the correct one, and that theory evoked ‘way too many complications.

Then, to suggest the military intercepted the shipment – well, maybe. If there was an actual shipment of anything, I can see the military intercepting it. (But if it wasn’t a nuke, then why?)

Then to suggest the military dragged the nuclear device 500 miles into the Atlantic and detonated it? And the Russians “confirmed the explosion”? No, Virginia! That doesn’t fly. Seismographs around the world would have registered it. Satellites would have seen it. Nations all over the world would have freaked. Millions of tons of seawater would have been vaporized into the upper atmosphere. It would be raining fried fish from Bermuda to the Azores. No, this is – I’m being polite, here – bullcrap. There have been vague rumors flying around of some nuclear explosion off in the Atlantic, but I’ve ignored them for the reasons just specified; now this theory crops up hoping people will believe it because they’ve been primed with vague rumors.

After thinking about it a while last night, after midnight, I still can’t get my head wrapped around the idea of Russian troops enforcing martial law in this country: Not because the logistics are nearly impossible – they aren’t – but simply because I would expect the Adam Henries running the show to want to take over without a protracted fight with an implacable foe. I can’t think of anything that would set off the American people faster or harder than having to put up with Russian thugs throwing their weight around. The American Civil War would be a Sunday picnic social by comparison.

66. Tony G January 13, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Donald it did register on the Richter scale I saw it. The USGS took it off quickly but I did in fact see it. I thought it was a weird place for an earthquake. I watch the globe for EQ’s everyday. I live 100 miles from Bayou Corne, the collapsed salt dome. The neighboring caverns have over 1 million barrels of butane in them. Scientist have said if it blows it will be the size of 1000 hiroshima bombs. EQ’s are my forte’ if they post it I see it. Anything and everything is on the table from nuclear detonaton, EMP, economic collapse, to EQ (manmade). The sky is the limit, if you’re sitting on something spit it out we need to be informed. Is this credilbe intel? I am not doubting you or the sources but I and others need to be sure the info we accumulate is accurate as it can be. I need a head start to get out of Dodge!

67. My Homepage January 14, 2014 at 6:41 am

… [Trackback]

[…] There you will find 74153 more Infos: thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/01/10/the-mother-of-all-false-flag-attacks/ […]

68. Steve January 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Dave, I listened to your interview with Jim Garrow and I am calling BS on the nuke part. I have no expertise on anything else that you mentioned in the article so I can’t give an informed opinion on whether it’s true or not. I can however say for a 100% fact that this story that Alex Jones was saying about the nuke being taken is completely false. Jim’s and yours only proof of this is Alex Jones saying that his super duper top secret source told him so. I was an Air Force Security Policeman and it was my job to guard nukes. If a general and the base commander showed up and demanded a nuke like AJ described then a “Covered Wagon” situation would be immediately declared. Everyone would lock and load, the general and base commander would be ordered to get on the ground. When the general unsnapped the strap on his holster to intimidate me he would have two in his chest and would be dead before he hit the ground. When the base commander points his finger at me and starts yelling then my M4 would turn his head into a canoe. My team mates have already shot and killed the “special forces truck drivers”. That is how it would really go down. By the way I would also get a medal for my quick thinking. What AJ described is physically impossible and his BS story is disrespectful to all military members who keep our nukes safe by making us look like idiots. We are specifically trained for exactly this scenario. Please use your BS filter and stop helping the TPTB spread their disinformation. Thanks.