/, Main/Listen to Explosive Interview With Deborah Tavares 1/5/14
Listen to Explosive Interview With Deborah Tavares 1/5/14

Dave Hodges

January 5, 2014

The Common Sense Show

My interview with Deborah Tavares was one of the most explosive interviews I have ever conducted. Deborah not only revealed what the Agenda 21 powers that be are doing to us now, she painted a very frightening picture of the future as to what is coming. After digesting this “must listen”  interview, you will agree that all of us will be forced to stand up to this tyranny, even the sheep, or we will perish.

Listen to Hour 1    Listen to Hour 2   Listen to Hour 3

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:33+00:00 January 12th, 2014|Featured, Main|9 Comments

1. NW Native January 13, 2014 at 12:14 am

We are not the enemy. They are the enemy and should be treated and dealt with as such.
    Deborah is right on with all of her research. They, that is the self-chosen Zionist Khazar Neanderthal psychopaths, will bleed just like a real human beings will bleed.
    Question, could all this be a titanic battle between homo sapiens and those whose blood run strong with the DNA of the Neanderthal. As weird as all this is in all of its ramification, with the new DNA research into the human genome, this makes as much sense as anything else.
    This battle, as all the info that Deborah has brought forth, is a fight to the death.

2. Mark Mayr January 13, 2014 at 7:13 am

Brother Dave,

That was a great interview. I was wondering when you would get someone that would throw ice into the fire and expose exactly what is going on. Every time I try and tell people we have no Constitution, no Bill of Rights and no United States, I get barked at. . .slapped down and labeled. People, we have lost our country. Now, we are just stepping stones by the Illuminous forces hitherto known as “The Illuminati” and “Globalists” that have had an agenda in effect since 1776. This nefarious force is not messing around and it has gathered the best of minds to align with its’ goals and objectives. . .it is going to bring Bible Prophecy to reality. The Bible IS THIS FORCES GAME BOOK. GOT IT?!

Listen, the Illuminati go by a plan that is synchronized with the Bible. I right now, risk being labeled a lunatic. But that is how they are working. LISTEN! We are dealing with Luciferian doctrine. The BIBLE is their PLAYBOOK. READ THE BIBLE! It is OUR guidelines and warnings. Lucifer/Satan is following his script. We need to follow ours. Comprende?

Dave, you and the people you are interviewing are awesome. You see the picture. Steve Quayle, odd as he seems at times, is in another dimension. . .and correct with his analysis. Tom Horn if so on target. . .that everyone should truly consider purchasing all of his books. That guy is WAY beyond intelligent on the theology perspective. He is like you, Dave, on the “psychology” perspective of things.

Oh Brother Dave, by the way. . .I was going for my Doctorate in Psychology with an emphasis on “Industrial and Organizational Psychology”. . .which is. . .of course, our Military Industrial Complex . . .mode of thought. Guess what?!! My last instructor at the University of the Rockies told me, “You are dangerous! Your classmates are not only beginning to listen to you they BELIEVE what it is you are saying!” I was just telling the truth. I had the option to “go by the book” or tell the truth as I perceived it. The students followed me. . .my instructor cussed me out. . .I left that plan and called BS.

People, we are screwed. Get your plan straight. Get straight with our Lord, Jesus Christ and keep stirring the water. We will win in the end, but not on this earth. Take comfort in knowing you care. That is what counts. Here’s a challenge. . .go hug your best friend today. Do it. Hug all of your best friends. Love is the answer. Not some “fruity” love, but genuine love for the human experience we have been endowed to experience. It is our spirits that need to prepare for war. Our physical bodies were merely tools for us to use while here on this planet. Did we use them to the best advantage for the progression of our spirits and for the advancement of humankind? No, we didn’t. That is why we are at where we are presently residing. . .a challenging point in world history.

People. . .if you have read the Bible and you know “The Illuminati” and their operatives, goals and agendas you can see how Satan is playing by “The Book” . . .”The Bible” . . .and he is going to make sure he scares the internal spirit to its’ core within every living soul before he denies facing the challenge of the true God of the human race. . .the Universe. . .and the possibilities for finding our way back home. Don’t be fooled. Satan knows the game. And his players. . .unfortunately, are within our own government here in the US (and other lands as well).

Read some Jonathan Edwards, read “The Republic” by Plato and take a look at some of the writings of Johann von Goethe. Study, don’t just read. And pick up Tom Horn’s materials, as well. That guy is uncanny in his research. I hope to meet him someday, as I do with Dave Hodges. My game in this world is to help others see the picture and create wealth that can be distributed to the spirits of this world that are fighting for our Savior ~ Jesus Christ. I accepted the appointment. . .now I have to live with it. And I will die with it.

Blessed be those who sacrifice everything on this planet to build the Kingdom of God . . .and protect our Spirit Warriors from the demons that have taken over. For it is not on this domain where eventualities really matter. . .it is in another dimension where that ultimate fulfillment of our destiny will occur.

Thank God for exposing us all to Jesus Christ. Don’t give up. This is not the end. This, my friends, is the beginning.

God bless you all,

Mark Mayr

3. R.L. January 13, 2014 at 10:25 am

Really appreciate your articles. and the info contained therein. Hoping that you can come up with a way to share your articles by Email. I’m not on Facebook, Twitter, etc, and have no intention of starting, but know people who would benefit and are open to receiving “wake-up” articles. Would really like to share via Email! Thx for all you do!

4. Hindsfeet January 13, 2014 at 12:43 pm

What a spellbinding interview. I was a little confused when she talked about getting rid of any metal springs in any mattress in our homes, but then she stated where people were placing metal screens over theri windows. I will listen to it again, should I have missed anything. Oh, and your caller, Jack, that said he was present at your breakfast speech, and asked if you felt strange! Now that blew me away.

The Servant In Battle

O LORD,

I bless thee that the issue of the battle between thyself and Satan
    Has never been uncertain, and will end in victory.

Calvary broke the dragon’s head, and I contend with a vanquished foe, who with all his subtlety and strength has already been overcome.

When I feel the serpent at my heel may I remember him whose heel was bruised, but who, when bruised, broke the devil’s head.

My soul with inward joy extols the mighty conqueror.

Heal me of any wounds received in the great conflict; if I have gathered defilement, if my faith has suffered damage, if my hope is less than bright,
    If my love is not fervent, if some creature comfort occupies my heart, if my soul sinks under pressure of the fight.

O thou whose every promise is balm, every touch life, draw near to thy weary warrior, refresh me, that I may rise again to wage the strife, and never tire until my enemy is trodden down.

Give me such fellowship with thee that I may defy Satan, unbelief, the flesh, the world, with delight that comes not from a creature, and which a creature cannot mar.

Give me a draught of the eternal fountain that lieth in thy immutable, everlasting love and decree.

Then shall my hand never weaken, my feet never stumble, my sword never rest, my shield never rust, my helmet never shatter, my breastplate never fall, as my strength rests in the power of thy might.

The Valley of Vision
    Puritan Prayers and Devotions

5. Dave January 13, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I would think that the military guys who support the constitution also know what weapons the state can use against the people and how to shut them off and would share that information with the people in the event where these weapons are used against us. I don’t know but I have heard many of the towers have emitters on them. If that is the case shutting them down should not be that hard along with all the cameras they will need to use. Just a thought.

6. Deborah gave us just a taste of this evil in 3hrs! January 13, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Time well spent listening to Deborah on what is soon to come.

First I want to give a nod to Mark Mayr’s comment above, he said almost all that needs to be said on Deborah’s 3 hrs.

Put your trust in Jesus Christ, make him your Lord and Savior and Repent. We ALL have fallen short of the glory of GOD and ALL are in need of forgiveness. Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the Light and NO ONE comes to the Father except through ME

Time is growing very short, the testing of all mankind is soon to come upon the Earth.

Jesus loves you and wants you to spend eternity with the Lord and his family.

7. Jeff Murray January 14, 2014 at 4:28 pm

So who created Lucifer? Christ. Who gave Lucifer free will? Christ. Who gave Lucifer free will knowing what he and the 1/3 of the angels who became demons would do with their free will the day He created them? So who’s fault is it? Christ. He knows the future from the past. He knew what Satan and the Angels who became demons were going to do with the free will He gave them. If you don’t want evil in the world don’t create the very beings that you know will do evil after you give them free will. How’s that for a solution?

8. @Jeff Murray January 15, 2014 at 10:29 am

Isaiah 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.”

“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24:15)

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.” (Deuteronomy 30:19)

The Lord, the trinity, which is God the Father, Jesus, the son, Holy Spirit is God’s spirit, gave FREE WILL to ALL of his creation. It was God’s decision to create beings this way, who are we to say that things should have been created otherwise? It is no ones fault. When you see him someday, you may get your answer.Free will can only happen with the choice of choosing good or evil, right? It still comes down to your choice to believe in his son Jesus Christ or not. Lucifer was an Archangel who made decisions that resulted in him being cast out of heaven. He still has some access to heaven until he will be cast to the earth, without access to heaven, and then indwell the antichrist during the 7 year tribulation.

Jesus said in Luke 10:18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

He is God, he sets the rules, we know what will bring us eternal life or eternal death. The choice is ours.

9. messianicdruid January 16, 2014 at 6:47 am