/, Featured, Main/The “Rape of Nanking” Will Soon Become the “Rape of America”
The “Rape of Nanking” Will Soon Become the “Rape of America”

Dave Hodges January 18, 2014 The Common Sense Show
The phrase “The Rape of Nanking” has special significance in world history as it relates to the genocidal treatment of a conquering army and the utter devastation that it can bring to a civilian population. If you are unfamiliar with this historical event, you may wish to review these tragic events in order to see why so many are concerned about our immediate future as a nation. After familiarizing oneself with this tragic event, most of us will take an entirely new and sober view of the existence of Russian troops on American soil and the dangers we all face as a result.

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

There can be no doubt that the two Hunger Games movies, Hunger Games and Catching Fire, strongly represent the principles of the Agenda 21 beast which is overtaking our country. So too, the hot new movie in Hollywood, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, eerily parallels real life as a young covert CIA analyst, uncovers a Russian plot to crash the U.S. economy with a false flag terrorist attack. I do, however, want to make one distinction, the coming Russian-led takedown of this country is not a case of Russia vs. America. Rather, Putin and Obama are working for the same side. It is the side that JFK called the “Gnomes of Zurich”. I call them the “Bastards from Basel”.

Upon his many appearances on my show, Pastor Lindsay Williams has often stated that it is an unwritten rule that the globalists must somehow publicly declare their intentions prior to executing a plan which could result in a massive loss of life. It is very possible that this new movie, based upon the late Tom Clancy’s final novel, is the manifestation of this dictate. Further, Clancy died under very mysterious circumstances. Did he get too close to the truth regarding the Russians and a possible false flag event? Andrew Breitbart, Michael Hastings and Tom Clancy, all were writers who got too close to the truth and paid the ultimate price for their journalistic trespasses.

Prima Fascia Evidence

There are three groups of people who are not in the George Carlin declared “Club”. The first group consists of people who are fully awake and are calling attention to the dangers being posed by the criminal enterprise that we call the Obama administration. The second group are Americans who understand that something is desperately wrong but are unclear as to the details. The third and final group are the sheep and no amount of proof of global elite mischief would convince them that the artificially created world of CNN is not true and that the terrorists truly do “hate us for our freedoms”. This third group could have pictures of Russian military officers, in bed, sleeping with their wives and they would still deny that there are Russian soldiers on American soil.

After publishing my last article in which I presented prima fascia evidence that this administration is in bed with the Russians by revealing the public existence of government documents such as the  “U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations” as well identifying the fact that this agreement called for the importation of at least 15,000 Russian soldiers to train with FEMA for disaster preparedness. Ray Charles could have seen that this agreement was a smokescreen for more nefarious Russian military activity on American soil. For example, since when does America need 15,000 Russian troops to replace the National Guard with regard to a disaster response? Why would it be necessary to bring in Russian troops for some “disaster planning” all the way from Russia for some undefined emergency? And, as I have reported before, why is DHS taking control of the various state run National Guard units? This activity is a massive, well-coordinated extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration which represents only one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials for the purpose of creating a massive false flag operation. In a quick recap, my last article identified the existence of government documents from this bilateral agreement in which it is stated that FEMA and the Russian military are cooperating on a number of fronts including the enforcement of the “rule of law”  according to previously referenced U.S. State Department documents. Enforcing the rule of law can only mean one thing: Russians and FEMA personnel, under the auspices of DHS will be enforcing the coming martial law. In the previous article, visual proof of the existence of Russian troops training in DHS vehicles was provided. Obama does not need Russian soldiers to write parking tickets. They are here to enforce martial law. Add this to the existence of the previously mentioned government documents, and you have an occupation force and it is going to represent the blue helmets of the UN, but it will be decidedly Russian. When the doors, at 3AM, across this country, get knocked down and the thugs in uniform pull you and your family out of your homes, they will be primarily Russian. The proof is there for all to see, at least for those that want to see it.

The Voice of Russia Discredits My Russian Troop Martial Law Assertions

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks”

From Shakespeare’s Hamlet

Following the first set of articles that I published with regard to the threat that Russian soldiers on American soil posed, I was quickly invited to appear on Russian, state-run media. This was the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

I provided the Russians with the requested personal information which included my academic credentials which clearly revealed someone who taught research classes at the graduate level. They were also provided information which declared that I have taught post-secondary statistics,  psychology and sociology courses for 17 years. When I was introduced on the Voice of Russia, my academic credentials as a researcher and an expert on human behavior were ignored as I was merely introduced as the host of The Common Sense Show. I recognized the set up for what it was and I decided to imitate Alex Jones’ handling of CNN’s Pierce Morgan in his gun control interview with Alex, in which Alex succeeded in blowing right by Morgan’s roadblocks and distractions to get right to the heart of the matte. I subsequently did the same by exposing the fact that martial law is on the verge of being implemented. Unable to discredit me in the radio interview, the Voice of Russia website posted the interview and labeled me as an “extremist”, despite the fact that every mention of martial law was linked back to my website for documentation. It is clear that the Russian government owned media was trying to cover their martial law tracks which was initially created by the presence of Russian soldiers on American soil.

Following the Russian slander against my documentation of the coming martial law, I exposed this agenda on my website. Again, the Russian propaganda machine sprung into action and the Voice of Russia’s “Catherine” wrote a rebuttal to the comment section of my website. Catherine began her posting on my website by stating ”I completely disagree that, as you said there’s (an) agenda of this interview…”  Amazingly, Catherine went on to make the following statement “Yes, our radio is governmental, but it is not a complete brainwashing”. This left me reflecting on the fact that the “Lady doth protest too much, methinks”.

Conclusion

If we in the alternative and truthful media are unable to wake up a significant portion of this country as to the intentions of Russian troops on our soil, we will see the modern day version of the “Rape of Nanking” being visited upon American citizens and all the signs point to the fact that we do not have much time to prepare. Since publishing yesterday’s article, I have received a half dozen emails detailing eyewitness accounts of Russian soldiers in Gatlinburg, TN., Colorado Springs, CO, Ventura, CA., and Ketchikan, AK. Not only are there Russian troops on American soil, there are legitimate and demonstrable, long-standing military reasons which would prompt Russia to engage in a military takeover of the United States. However, please keep in mind that this takeover is being orchestrated by the bankers. Also, the next and last part in this series will clearly demonstrate that Obama and Putin work for the same interests. Obama has deliberately left the backdoor of this country open to an external invasion. This will be the topic of my last article in this series.

Dave Hodges is a retired college basketball coach and a mental health counselor as well as an award winning psychology, sociology, research and statistics professor. Dave Hodges also hosts the hard-hitting investigative and nationally syndicated talk show, The Common Sense Show, which will be moving to the Freedom Slips/Revolution Radio Network on February 9th. The show will have a new air time of 5pm-8pm Eastern on Sunday evenings.

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:31+00:00 January 18th, 2014|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|54 Comments

1. Larry S January 18, 2014 at 6:20 am

If my prayers of late are answered, that photo of the heads you posted would have blue helmits on them and could be taken at the front of my driveway. Death to the NWO. Thanks for what you do Dave may God’s blessing be with you.

2. Uzziel January 18, 2014 at 6:42 am

Doesn’t matter: take out as many Russians, Chinese, Canadians – whoever storms our way – the “Gnomes of Zurich” will have no one to hide behind, sooner rather than later!

3. John Rambo January 18, 2014 at 6:53 am

Great article. I’d leave off the little bio at end though. Your articles are genius … you don’t need to “sell yourself” to us … the choir. In fact, the articles themselves upstage the “basketball coach” part of your bio. It’s as though these articles are written by someone with a much superior bio than that.

So … some dumb Russians want get real stupid and get “Wolverined” huh ?? 🙂 Bring it on dumb asses !!! We’re,”your worst nightmare!” We’re gonna waste everyone of you and take YOUR food and weapons to use against MORE of you and get MORE of your food and weapons. After terminating each dummy we’ll take your money watches rings and boots and leave you in a big “sustainable Agenda 21 approved pile !!!”

The thing to do NOW is get to the south. Start already thinking of it as The Confederate States Of America. Spread the word …

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE BIO IS MERELY FOR ADVERTISING MY NEW RADIO HOME WHICH COMMENCES ON FEBRUARY 9TH AT 5PM EASTERN. PLEASE BARE WITH ME AS I ALERT PEOPLE TO THIS CHANGE.

4. james January 18, 2014 at 6:57 am

Dave I think these false flags are going to happen real soon, just hope and pray that the American ppl are ready to fight the NWO, if not they will be in a camp hoping this is a bad dream. Dave ppl got to get right with the lord or they are going to lose thier souls to the wicked ppl that are coming for them, thx dave for the truth god bless you and family ( STAY SAFE MY FRIEND ) jim

5. Cindylu January 18, 2014 at 7:03 am

Thanks Dave for another great article. Having been a sheeple for most of my life, I have never heard of The Rape of Nanking. The inhumanity of man never ceases to amaze me. How can people be so cruel to each other? I will never understand it.
    There has to be a whole group of people out there who have the timeline of events to come as this will have to be well coordinated. How can there not be one person involved in this who is not talking about it or snapping pictures with their cell phone? People post every little detail of their lives and on this there is complete silence? Weird. Do we have any idea what the trigger event will be?

6. Greg Tucker January 18, 2014 at 7:05 am

Through your latest articles I see a great deal of confirmation of what I discern to be dire straits of our circumstances in the world stage. We are very close to something either being thwarted or something busting loose upon us that we could never imagine.

I have been reminded of the number of times I’ve seen the movie “The Dark Knight”. I watched this movie with a number of my counterparts of a mission we operated & every time we watched this movie in the theater I heard one man after another say, “This was a treatise on the depths of evil & how far it will go if unchallenged.” I think this movie is forthtelling of what we could be facing.

Anyways, I was reminded of a an article I ran across yesterday upon reading your post above. Lots of twists & turns to this story as it is unfolding. And we never know which stand we take is going to be the one that breaks the camel’s back either way–in turning the tide back or the tide coming in like a tsunami. It is why we have to live very present in the “now” every day with no distractions & be prepared. But the resistance is making more than a dent in the situation. Looks like the resistance of tyranny has become a cog in the wheel. Thanks for the way you fan the flames of resisting tyranny. Here is the article from yesterday I mentioned that prompted my comment about becoming a cog in the wheel for the globalist agenda. http://www.infowars.com/think-tank-extraordinary-crisis-needed-to-preserve-new-world-order/ (know while reading this article that “non-state actors” means you if you are a resistor to this tyranny!

7. Greg Tucker January 18, 2014 at 7:11 am

Love this example of the same story! “We need our boys to RESIST!” This is exactly what we need today “heroes” of freedom. Do you know any heroes? Just a great illustration of what is needed in this hour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-sMh_DO6I

8. iwitness02 January 18, 2014 at 7:12 am

That puts a pretty fine point on it: the “Bastards from Basel”
    I can remember as a child wondering about that part of the Lord’s Prayer: and deliver us from evil. I was playing little league, and was in the cub scouts. I could sneak a swim in on the way home from school at the lake, and I’m thinking life is fun.
    What is this evil we pray about? I lived long enough to find out.
    Now of course, I have to stay current. That’s why this is usually my first read.
    If you want something done; ask a busy person. They know what it takes to get the job done. Thank you Dave for your dedication to the cause of spreading truth.
    “My people parish for a want of knowledge” (not here)

9. Don January 18, 2014 at 7:12 am

Everything you say is ture Dave.
    It also matches scripture from the bible.
    Ive tried to warn everyone . Most people dont want to hear it.
    Most people are not ready for what is in the near future ..
    Do i start posting signs in my yard exposing what is going on.?

10. Cujo January 18, 2014 at 7:17 am

“This third group could have pictures of Russian military officers, in bed, sleeping with their wives and they would still deny that there are Russian soldiers on American soil”

I haven’t seen a truer statement!!!

After hearing the reports that Russian troops were training under FEMA, I called my Rep’s office and after some prodding they confirmed the 15000 Russian troops. I then requested training dates, exact numbers, when they are leaving ect… It took weeks of follow up calls to get the answers and finally I received the call from my Rep’s office. There are no 15,000 Russian troops training under FEMA!!!

Yea, OK!

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOUR SKEPTICISM IS HEALTHY THEY ARE HERE IN GREATER NUMBERS THAN 15,000.

11. End time servant January 18, 2014 at 7:26 am

History is going to repeat itself but on a Very Large Scale World Wide Prophecy will be fullfilled sin must be punished and we have world wide so much the punishment will equal the sin
    America replaced the ten cammandments thru bush sr with the naolhide laws which will cut your head off for believing in God

12. Hunter January 18, 2014 at 7:39 am

The only deep water harbor between Los Angeles and San Francisco is Port Hueneme located just a few miles from Ventura. It is the home of the Navel Seabees Pacific, a Navy Base, and near by is Point Mugu, Navel Air Base. The under ground tunnel system is most likely connect to Port Hueneme and would be a logical place to dispatch Russian troops unloading from the Pacific and into the tunnel system. Heads’ up.

13. William B Stoecker January 18, 2014 at 7:42 am

The elites (probably as a magical ritual) do, indeed, announce their evil plans publicly in books and before live audiences with videotape and audio. Covered by the despicable controlled media, they will then publicly deny that they said what they said…even when it’s taped and public. In true Orwellian fashion, the UIs (useful idiots) buy it. But the NWO crowd also proudly “sign” their most monstrous acts, doing them on certain ritual dates and leaving obvious clues.
    Vince Foster, murdered on orders from Slick and Queen Reptile, was found with an unregistered gun he was not known to have owned, in a park he had never been known to visit, with the gun in his hands (in real suicide cases, the gun, as it recoils, is almost always dropped). The ground he had crossed was muddy, but there was no mud on his shoes. Carpet fibers were on his clothing, and a witness claimed he had seen two men drive up in a car with Arkansas plates and carry into the park something long and heavy…wrapped in a carpet.
    On 9/11, the sixtieth anniversary to the day of the beginning of construction for the Pentagon, the Pentagon was hit by a magical airliner whose wings and engines never struck the building, and vanished into thin air. But so did the rest of the plane, along with its passengers and crew. No steel framed building had ever collapsed due to fire until 9/11, when three of them did (that’s their story, and they’re sticking to it). All three collapsed straight down, a feat that can only be achieved by controlled demolition, with charges carefully placed in advance. And this is only part of the evidence.
    And I better not even get started on the Unpresident’s phony birth certificate, and its Connecticut social security number.

14. Michael January 18, 2014 at 8:05 am

You make an excellent point. Anyone who has not read about the Rape of Nanking should take the time to read about this massacre. Another good example of what this country has ahead of us for our children. Not sure about the connection between this slaughter and the City of London who owns the Basel bunch. I guess that since WW11 was another proxy war fought the benefit of the Rothschild empire this was just another of their accomplishments.

15. David January 18, 2014 at 8:15 am

While I have no doubt that foreign military troops are on US soil I wonder why nobody is asking the question of how many US troops on in other sovereign countries doing the exact same thing. Is it because Americans are viewed (or more aptly view themselves) as morally superior to other people and by extension more benign? You talk about the “Rape of America” Dave, but hasn’t America been raping other countries for decades? Take Iran as an example. America went in with its British counterparts and overthrew the duly elected leader in 1953 and replaced him with a puppet to gain access to Iranian oil. America invaded Iraq for what we now know were bogus reasons and in the process killed at least a million Iraqi’s. America repeatedly sticks its nose into other people business and in the process kills millions of innocent people. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala, Syria, Egypt, Libya….and on and on. Conservative estimates are that US military intervention in SE Asia alone cost roughly 5,000,000 innocent lives. Kissinger, Nixon et al tacitly gave their blessing to Pol Pot and his genocide of 2,000,000 Cambodians. Wink, wink….go ahead do what you want.

Over the last six decades since the end of WWII America has grown into an empire akin to Rome or the Soviet Union. It acts ruthlessly and willfully and in the process kills millions of innocent lives. To those who would suggest that America uses its strength as a mechanism of self defense I’d say that is nonsense. There is a huge difference between power & affluence and virtue & nobility. And many people confuse these. There is no doubt that America is a powerful and affluent nation. It has the most powerful military on earth and the largest economy. But as far as I can see it doesn’t use that power for anything than as a tool to capture more power, more resources. Former senator William Fulbright said it best – “Power tends to confuse itself with virtue and a great nation is peculiarly susceptible to the idea that its power is a sign of God’s favor, conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations — to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image.” If what you say is true, then as far as I can see it’s just the chickens coming home to roost.

16. mao January 18, 2014 at 8:20 am

FYI: I have seen military helicopters flying along and over I-10 at night several times. And no they were not news helicopters. One of those military helicopters buzzed our neighborhood street earlier last year. I was in the study room that night so I was able to run out the front door quickly. What I saw was the deployment of a drone from the helicopter. This drone turned in my general direction with lights blinking then it made a 180 and flew in a westerly direction almost like it was set on autopilot. I caught the snoops in the act. So yes, a lot of what you say I give it a thumbs up. Obama is coming after us for sure.

17. Pedro Alfonso January 18, 2014 at 8:20 am

Honestly I think that although much truth is told here such as the deception of 9/11 there are also many flaws. For instance the talk about the Obama’s phony birth certificate. OK I get it he is a stooge of the Illuminati but having said that other events have taken place which indicate that he is now under the guidance and protection of the Pentagon.
    Much has been said here about Military Heroes who have been fired but are they really or there has been a purged at the Pentagon by real Americans of traitors. Nothing is known for certain but the below should help clear up the air about what the purge at the Pentagon has been about and the recent chillness towards Israel. Make no mistake here as we are still slaves of the Money Changers who control our currency but at least those who have been fighting their wars have awaken and hopefully decided that we had enough. Obviously military officials who were blinded just like the majority of American were about events like 9/11 are also waking up and seeing the truth and acting accordingly.
    Nothing is known for certain but let us at least know where our enemy resides.
    Are there Russian troops in the US? I don’t know and perhaps it is true but if it is true are they here to harm us or to help with the revolt that has taken place at the Pentagon? Who is our real enemy?

18. […] Dave Hodges January 18, 2014 The Common Sense Show […]

19. Robert January 18, 2014 at 8:28 am

Took a sales class years ago; they told us that there are three kinds of people — those who MAKE things happen, those who WATCH things happen, and those who wonder what happened!

20. R. Bradshaw January 18, 2014 at 8:37 am

During the times that we are in, as Christians, we are responsible before God to watch, pray and be sober so that the day of the Lord doesn’t overtake us as a “thief in the night”. We have also each been entrusted by God with our own personal ministry to reconcile men and women back to God (II Corinthians 5:18).
    We should be concerned enough about what we see and hear that we at least tell our friends and family. Even if they don’t believe us, we at least have given them a chance to avoid calamity. That is the loving thing to do and that is all that God expects us to do. This is not an effort by us to motivate anyone by fear. In fact, it is just the opposite of this. We are motivated by our love for them to warn them.
    People, it’s now time for those of us who are aware of what’s coming down on us in America to sound the trumpet of truth so that those who are not awake will at least have a chance to decide to take action or not. If they decide to ignore what they are being told then at least we have done what we are responsible before God to do.
    I would suggest reading an enlightening article about this subject here >> http://The-Secret-to-Success.org/2013/06/we-must-continue-to-keep-watch-pray-and-be-sober-these-days/

21. lori January 18, 2014 at 8:48 am

According to the link above to infowars ; two UN members were shot. What does that leave? 488? I like that the rest of the world is also in this fight. They did everything they could to distract Americans. But I hear a rattle snakes rattle. It’s looking at a bear.

22. jon soderman January 18, 2014 at 9:18 am

Read up on how well the Finnish patriots dispatched of the Russian invaders in 1939. People need to be armed with weapons using the same ammo as the enemy, who will have vastly more ammo.

23. Mark Mayr January 18, 2014 at 9:52 am

Brother Dave. . .

Please contact me. I have the solution. That “Rambo” fellow is of good origin. Factually speaking, my highest wishes are that he will include me in his team. I believe I have found the answer. Can it change biblical prophecy? Is that dangerous? If so, to who? My resolution puts me in the lead. I think we need to move forward from here.

I’ll put my rear end on the line. Logic always wins. Is it possible that my “solution” can change Biblical prophecy? Peacefully?

I believe I have a solution. Your connections will help it happen and my solution will be in alignment with events forthcoming. Can we please get this done?

Let us see? Shall we?

Peace be with you. . .my friend.

For now. . . .some sleep.

Mark

24. William January 18, 2014 at 9:57 am

Not too sure about the “Official Story” of “The Raping of Nanking”
    Please consider the alternative story of Nanking.

However, Christians better know what’s coming!
    Modern Communism is Judaic:

NWO = Judaic, counterfeit kingdom with Noahide laws:

Enough links for today. WDJD = What did Jesus do?

25. The end of evil January 18, 2014 at 10:09 am

The guy in charge now was hand picked to take-down not just the States, but the WESTERN WORLD, along with the Middle East. He is referred to in the Bible as the ”man of lawlessness” or the……. antichrist. He represents everything opposite of Jesus Christ.

He has been groomed since birth for what he is doing – and what he is going to do for 3 ½ years, starting very soon after the soon coming mother of all false flags, as spoken of in the Word of God. It begins with a HUGE LIE to make most believe he is our savior….right at the same time Damascus goes up in smoke (Isaiah 17-foretold 2,800 years ago) and accompanied by a HUGE deception about “aliens” coming to save us from ourselves- along with the lie that THEY made man and we are wrongly interpreting the Holy Bible…(2 Thessalonians 2:9).. Then peace and safety for a short time- THEN SUDDEN WAR and the beginning of the Great Tribulation….Then the Mark of the Beast will be rolled out a year or two later- don’t take it! THERE IS NO GOING BACK- only a one way trip to hell.

The absolute best documentary out there to explain what these deceived people in charge of this world believe is called:

The Power Behind the New World Order

Direct link here:

Once you see this; what these evil men have planned becomes very, very clear, including God and satan’s plan with these madmen in charge. This explains the belief system of these people, by their own words, and why they twist and use anyone and everyone to accomplish their goals. This also explains exactly what that goal is.

To my knowledge, there is NOTHING that even comes close to this in explaining WHY these “people” do what they do. These so called “illuminated” ones that control the world write in their own books that Satan and Jesus Christ are real…… you will not have to wonder anymore what is going on in this world. See for yourself. Honestly, this was the most important 2 hours of video I have ever seen to explain why all this is going on.

There is a reason to all this- and it’s part of the plan to test mankind. Obedience to Jesus Christ is the answer.

26. MongoPissed January 18, 2014 at 10:58 am

While I sit typing in a fairly safe mountain retreat, I know my destiny will be down in L.A. where many of my family live. I imagine if there are Russian troops here, there are many in the Westside of L.A., where the flood from the Soviet Union settled in the early ’90’s. My daughter lived off Fountain and Melrose, and called the area Little Moscow. I would imagine Russians would be used to seize the ports, so the Chinese container ships can bring in men and supplies. Heads up folks: ports are surrounded by power distribution switch yards. Cut those, and the cranes will not work. Logistics ended Napoleon’s dreams of empire in Russia. Without the ports and Chinese troops, this would be a Russian Dien Bien Phu.

The military scuttlebut is that the 82nd airborne is set to deploy to an undisclosed destination after April, and that they will face a professional army. Where would airborne make sense? My guess is Syria or Iran. This tells me we have at least through April to watch and prepare. I am convinced Dave is correct about sending our troops overseas so they are unavailable to defend us – this is as old a tactic as the story of David and Bathsheba. The USAF at Edwards is preparing for something. I was recently buzzed while hunting by a pair of F-22’s flying on the deck. Some days the sorties start early morning, and continue to late evening.

27. steve smoak January 18, 2014 at 11:12 am

No country in the world has ever been blessed like we have. So when the punishment for our sins come to us, the suffering will be as great as the blessings. Of course the church here in the US is full of us perfect Christians (in name only) we will just be raptured away because we are so perfect. Another lie from the devil. If it were true why are real Christians being murdered for their faith every day? Oh yeah i forgot how perfect we in the US govt controlled nonprofit 501c3 churches are. I pray for your protection Dave.

28. Kitty Oviedo January 18, 2014 at 11:33 am

We react in horror to the atrocities committed in Nanking, but I’m sorry to inform you that what happened to the Germans at the end of World War II is even more devastating given the fact that the war was over and the numbers are in the tens of millions. http://www.counter-currents.com/2011/01/thomas-goodrichs-hellstorm/

The fact that my country participated in this gives me nightmares and fear for the future even if we are not invaded.

29. porkyxi January 18, 2014 at 11:42 am

15,000 plus maybe the 225,000 + “students” from china “studying” in the US…

30. Linda Williams January 18, 2014 at 11:47 am

The article above is highly relevant. There are–for the moment– groups of people who see what is before them, and those in confusion or denial. However, there are only two teams: those who own the well-stocked underground vaults –the buried Noah’s arcs, as it were and those who do not. However, the vault-owners have been able to co-opt highly capable persons to work for them. Often when I see an activist who is male, not old, healthy, highly articulate, energetic and strong –I suspect or sense that he works for the globalists. He pretends to support the resistance. He gives hope to those in confusion or semi-denial; they can relax, knowing that someone else is taking care of their survival. I cannot help wondering about those who hope to profit from the destruction of the free world. Do they have their rooms booked on the underground arc? Or are they planning to switch sides at the last second?

31. Laurie Channell January 18, 2014 at 11:47 am

Hi Dave,
    I read your website regularly. Thank you for your courage! I live in the Tampa Bay area and I am seeing many Russians everywhere around here. I have lived here 9 years and have never seen and heard so many Russians here before. I also had a dream a few nights ago that I was taken to a Fema Camp, knowing I would never see my family again. It was quiet upsetting!

Laurie

32. Barista Girl January 18, 2014 at 12:18 pm

I indeed refreshed on the “Rape of Nanking” and it reminded me of James Bradley’s book, “Flyboys”, which should not be confused with the movie by the same name. Both of these accounts are horrifying! It is for certain that at no time should any foreign troops be doing maneuvers or training on American soil. I also find it illogical to “share” military strategy of any kind with foreign entities.

There is nothing new under the sun and that includes the nature of mankind. The majority of people given authority over others tend to become self inflated and wield that power abusively and unjustly. This applies to all, including Americans. I have first hand knowledge of the inhuman treatment some of our soldiers practiced while in Vietnam. Therefore we must protect ourselves in every manner. To imagine that UN Peace Keeping Forces will be any different in their treatment of citizens is folly! Need I point out that the method by which they, along with all those who are told to subdue citizens foreign and domestic, is located within their very title, “FORCE”. We have seen this time and again be it in Boston after the “bombing” or in the aftermath of Katrina. If our own treated their own countrymen harshly it may be evident by historical accounts throughout time that foreign entities will be all the more harsh without regard for our Constitution or Bill of Rights.

In addition to all of this, our own country’s released government documents prove that we are headed exactly where those who have been in political power have constructed and manipulated the people to believe they know what is best for them and the country. Our President believes himself to be our dictator, whereby our freedoms, purchased at the cost of the blood of patriots, are dissolved by the ink of his pen by way of Executive Orders. Our Congress now pass Bills into laws without reading a word, perhaps even a letter. The foundation has been laid and the structure nears completion, my friends. We have our own countrymen to thank for selling us out. We are not being invaded; they have been invited! Be assured they have a FEMA camp in your area ready for you! The government has made sure that they own it all…your land, your house, your bank account….you and your children!

33. Jas K January 18, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Dave, I only question one thing in your article, today: it is where you indicate that there exist “legitimate … reasons which would prompt Russia to engage in a military takeover of the United States”. While they may consider such reasons to be legitimate, I — as an American — would beg to differ. Effectively, we would have the same “legitimate” reasons to take over Siberia … which we is, obviously, not to say we should do so.

EDITOR’S NOTE: IT IS NOT LEGITIMATE TO ME. A BETTER WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN JUSTIFICATION. GOOD POINT!

34. Linda Williams January 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Will the bankers take two of each species into their underground bunker-arks? Are their plans truly feasible, or are they better at handling and storing lifeless gold than living beings? When they come back out, will the earth be again remotely habitable?

35. Han Solo January 18, 2014 at 12:53 pm

The updated “Red Dawn” movie depicts North Korean troops (I guess using Chinese troops was politically incorrect), launching a surprise invasion against the U.S . They were hidden in shipping containers and were bolstered by paratroopers; emp strikes knocked out key areas and defenses before hand. Movies can be just movies, but it seems a lot of movies foreshadow real events. I find it disturbing that the Chinese own or control many ports on the west coast, including the largest container port in Long Beach California. With some inside cooperation, it wouldn’t be difficult at all for massive ships loaded with troops to build up an invasion force right under peoples noses. This is assuming they would want to invade and risk world war, but anything is possible as the world seems to be racing to the edge of madness. Obama has openly praised China (no surprise there since he is a commie himself), and so I highly doubt he really considers them an enemy, regardless of any official sabre rattling. There is a book called “Patriot Dawn” which depicts a collapse and subsequent invasion by the Chinese. The U.S government, however, had actually struck a deal with the Chinese to have them invade and then call a truce so they could take much of the west coast, and eventually, assimilate the rest. Once again, this is fiction, but I could also see something like this actually happening. I guess we just have to keep our eyes and ears open and prepare for anything.
    An inspirational speech at the end of “Red Dawn”

EDITOR’S NOTE: ORIGINALLY, RED DAWN WAS FEATURING THE USE CHINESE INVASION TROOPS. THE GOVERNMENT PRESSURED THE CHANGE TO N. KOREANS.

36. microcarl January 18, 2014 at 1:07 pm

I don’t usually post comments on the internet. But let me say this.

Those Russians, Chinese and U.N. invaders who desire to destroy this country do not understand what they are coming against.

OK, there are supposedly 150,000 Russian trained troops on U.S. soil, maybe more. There are an undisclosed number of Chinese and U.N. troops on U.S. soil, as well.

But remember this… the Russians last attempted conquest in Afghanistan failed – miserably! The Chinese have no battle hardened leadership or foot soldiers with recent conflict or guerilla warfare experience. And make no mistake about it, this will be the “Mother” of all guerilla wars!!!

Conversely… there are at least 30 million armed U.S. citizens on U.S. soil – most of them excellent marksmen. There is an untold number of U.S. veterans on U.S. soil – fresh with street level combat experience gained while deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I really don’t think it would end well for the invaders currently on U.S. soil, engaging in guerilla warfare on the streets of U.S. cities, in the suburbs and the countryside of The United States of America.

37. Ron January 18, 2014 at 1:41 pm

It seems to me that martial law is going to be the result of a long list of options that can or will be done by the NWO . Right now a very slow kill process is being utilized against the people to break them down physically, mentally and spiritually. If this doesn’t bring on a martial law soon enough for them. then plan B,C,D,E Etc. will be set into place until they get their desired outcome. I really don’t see how this can be avoided with such a vast criminal virus eating out America from within. Unless the right vaccine is administered at the right time and place. (Mass Repentance) Seems like a good place to start. For all countries, not just the US. At least then we can save souls, which this is really all about. The world is doomed regardless. It,s the souls we must save, not our country, Our countries are already gone. These people will not give up until every last soul has been taken, one way or the other. To (Heaven or Hell) It is going to be a ruff ride, but have no fear as long as you are covered with the blood of Christ…..God Bless all of you and thank you Dave for this opportunity…..Ron

38. Tony G January 18, 2014 at 2:15 pm

moa, what state? I-10 runs pretty much coast to coast.

39. Docs Boy January 18, 2014 at 3:12 pm

If this tyranny is unleashed on America I hope every one of us responds in kind. Keep your powder dry and your aim true. You’ve got nothing to lose now except how you want to be remembered.

40. Keith Howe January 18, 2014 at 4:44 pm

USA in Prophecy

We are given a fixed point in time, in Isaiah, when the event of 911 is referred two, twice in three chapters. Then, right in the middle of those two verses, comes a stern prophecy from the Lord.
    The two verses follow;
    Isaiah 30: 25-26- “And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.” (The Day of Great Slaughter is about to occur across America as antichrist Obama purges the military of patriots, loads the White House with demon worshipping Muslims, and arms the nazi “Homeland Security”with hollow points and armored vehicles to do the job- Daniel 8:24). Americans are unable to see all this as God has pronounced judgement and blinded them, lest they turn from their sin and repent. They have reached the point of no return.

Isaiah 33:18- “Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers? “

The latter verse appears on page 911 in my large print, KJV Bible. Hardly a coincidence.

Then, right between these two verses, comes the warning

Isaiah 33:1- “Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.”

Surely the USA is being referred to here, with the timeline given as “the day of great slaughter”, and “terrorism”. We have trampled nations in the name of peace and security (Daniel 8:25). God is not mocked!

And, since the USA has invaded, pounded and “spoilest” countries that had nothing to do with 911, nor threatened the USA in any other direct way, the following verse must certainly refer to our immediate future as a nation.

Isaiah 17: 1,3
    “The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts”.

The USA is the mighty fortress, Ephraim. In prophecy we are the hindermost of the nations Manasseh (Britain) and Ephraim (USA). Just as in the Old testament Ephraim, the youngest, received the greater blessing. So has the USA been blessed above all nations. However, that blessing has been revoked,and replaced with judgement because of our turning away from God and rejection of his statutes.

Many Armies are now surrounding Syria and Israel has threatened to level Damascus, which will be followed by the destruction of Ephraim.

Sayonara, America. You are toast!

41. praetorian January 18, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Here’s something to think about: I served 20 years in the Army, in the infantry, and in that 20 years I participated in two unit exchanges, one with Australia and on with Great Britain. When we went to these other countries, we used their equipment and weapons and trained with their tactics, FOR COMBAT. When we went through the training scenario they had planned for us, we used our tactics, not theirs. This training was for combat scenarios, like an ambush or clearing an urban area. Russia is not known to be an intimate ally. If they were/are here, I would be interested in whose equipment they are using and what is the scope of their training. Can anybody speak from first-hand experience? I am not saying that something funny isn’t going on, but we need some concrete data.

42. NW Native January 18, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Written in 1952, Prof. Charles Callan Tansill’s “Back Door to War” ( http://www.amazon.com/Back-Door-War-Roosevelt-1933-1941/dp/1300831235/ref=sr_1_1/190-1800226-6728411?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390090844&sr=1-1&keywords=back+door+to+war,)
    puts the rape of Nanking in the perspective of world events at that time. Starting back at the turn of century, “Charles Callan Tansill, one of the foremost American diplomatic historians of the twentieth century, convincingly argues that Franklin Roosevelt wished to involve the United States in the European War that began in September 1939. When his efforts appeared to come to naught, Roosevelt determined to provoke Japan into an attack on American territory. Doing so would involve Japan’s Axis allies in war also, and so America would thus enter the war through the “back door”. The strategy succeeded, and Tansill maintains that Roosevelt therefore welcomed Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor. Tansill demonstrates quite convincingly his central theme: that FDR sought to include the United States in the Second World War on the side of the Soviet Union from the very beginning, and duped the Japanese into firing the first shot. Tansill proves his premise by the usage of extensive primary material from US State Department files, current periodicals, and sound reasoning”.(Also read “Day of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor” 1999 by Robert Stinnett, also available at Amazon.)

Available on Amazon for a little as $841.30, Dr. Antony Sutton’s “Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development”: 1917-1930 (1968) and vol. 2 1930-1945
    (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/190-1800226-6728411?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=western%20techmology%20and%20soviet%20union%20development%20and%20,) also using primary material from the US State Department decimal files, shows that that the Soviet Union was built in the West. (As well as financed by the self chosenite Banksters out of NY and London I might add).

With the demise of Stalin, the Neanderthal from the Caucus, ethic Russians were able little by little to take back control of the vast USSR. When the Soviets were sent packing from Afghanistan, licking their wounds, at the end of the 1990’s via the Brzezinski doctrine, the collapse of the USSR empire was certain. (Brzezinski is the David Rockefeller factotum who created the Trilateral Commission as a pen for little David to play around in.)

Was the collapse of the USSR by design or by the historical necessity of it’s own internal contradictions, much like what is happening to the USA today?

Today the American empire has military bases and operations in just about every country on the planet draining the US of treasure of personal. While at the same time the new Russia has been keeping it’s military at home consolidating and developing it’s power. And for the last 30 years China has been doing the same.

Ever since the Spanish-American war, the USA, under Banksters control, has been rampaging around the globe, under the guise and pretense of spreading peace and democracy, (what a crock that is) leading to the coming US debacle in present day Afghanistan. The same that lead to the collapse of the USSR during the 1990’s and the British before that and Alexander the Great long before that. (Those Afghans are tough hombres)

So it is not surprising that Russian and Chinese troops are camping out on US Soil, under the watchful eyes of the maggots in Congress and the poseur in the Black and White House.
    With 40 plus million Christian Russians slaughtered under Lenin, Trotsky and Uncle Joe (who had Trotsky killed in Mexico city) and the 60 million plus Chinese killed under Moa, let alone the millions upon millions killed during WW2, as the saying goes “payback is a bitch”.

I see that another reader of the TCS show recommends “Hellstorm” by Tom Goodrich, a must read.

43. Appeal to Heaven January 18, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Dear Dave, what do you suggest that we as Americans do regarding the truth you are bringing before us? Do we merely spread the info far and wide? Do we hide? What?

EDITOR’S NOTE: RESIST!

44. John Rambo January 18, 2014 at 8:53 pm

You cannot change prophecy. All we can do is create a country wherein we can “somewhat isolate ourselves and make it through the coming tribulation.” Remember the verse : They ( the sheeple, ) will say, ( about antichrist, ) “who can make war with him?” This will be because of the technology the demons, ( posing as aliens, ) will have which is 1000 years ahead of us !!! Patriots need to REALLY focus on defense against microwaves radiowaves soundwaves and drones, WHILE CREATING THE NEW CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA.

The CSA will be our stronghold … our fort … and unfortunately, ultimately our Alamo !!? But it’s our best chance not only at freedom and wealth health and happiness … but the best possible place from which to ride out the prophesied storm for as long as possible. It’s the best we can do, and it’s ALL we can do.

Start moving to the south, and DON’T VOTE FOR ANY CANDIDATE WHO’S NOT FOR THE NEW CONFEDERATE STATES. HE’S EITHER FOR THE CSA OR THE NWO. NO INBETWEEN !!!!!

45. Arizona January 19, 2014 at 12:13 am

WELL george carlin was right,theres three classes of americans,AND red dawn was right,this will be a surprise invasion,starting on the coast,After some false flag event maybe,I’ve seen the invasion,and nothing before that,Sadly the police gangs are on the WRONG side in the war,they help the foreign invades,THEY must really be a bunch of dumb s**ts,WILL AMERICA WIN,why YES they will,I guess the reason so many government agents are on the wrong side is they know TREASON TRIALS will be held on them later,and they will………………..

46. Mick January 19, 2014 at 3:29 am

Barack Hussein Obama is a domestic enemy of the United States. He is not a natural born Citizen, since he was born BRITISH, of a British subject father, Barack Obama Sr.. No matter if born on the Oval Office desk, he is not eligible since he was born, and most likely still is, a British subject. Hussein Obama, the supposed “Constitutional scholar” knows full well, as does Congress, that he is not eligible for POTUS. When there is no legal “executor of the laws” the their is no law, thus the law is only what evil men say it is– and Obama is set to “rule” by executive order. Meantime Congress attempts to lessen the penalty for treason, which they know that they have committed, and multiple Congressmen are “retiring”.— they know what they have done, and now present other NON ELIGIBLE, NON natural born Citizens, Cruz and Rubio, as viable candidates, in order to normalize the fact that one born of foreign citizenship has attained the Presidency. Both were born of foreign parentage, and are not eligible natural born Citizens, no matter if born in the Oval Office.
    US Citizen sovereignty has already been taken. When there is no legal executor of the laws then the Constitution does not exist. Look around…
    Only when we remove the domestic enemy in the WH, and hang the treasoners in Congress and the media can we even begin to re-establish the Republic.
    There is a reason that the President was required to be a natural born Citizen– security of the nation. Hussein Obama is the exact person that was being forbidden from the office, a foreigner, with no allegiance and attachment. That seal has been broken.

Law, in the form of SCOTUS Precedent for the former United States:

“The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.” Minor v. Happersett, 88 US 162, 167 (1874)

BORN ON THE SOIL OF US CITIZEN PARENTS (“Our progeny”– see Preamble). “The law of nature and nature’s god”—- natural law, i.e. law of nations— see the Declaration of Independence.
    There is a reason that the NWO want the President to be an illegal entity. It is important to them. It should be important to us.

47. Warhammer January 19, 2014 at 5:29 am

Your articles are informative and thought provoking, I see the build up of foreign troops (middle eastern) in the USA. The redeployment of US troops to iraq, continued deployments of US troops throughout the world including “National” Guard, leaves only
    US citizens to protect our country. We are on our own AMERICA!!
    The influx of foreign troop equipment, the redirection of US troop training to quell domestic issues leads one to believe
    the S#%& is about to hit the proverbial fan.
    Sir, you can omit the bio at the end of your articles – we know who you are, no need to justify!!

48. amhitchcock January 19, 2014 at 6:48 am

http://www.offgridquest.com/homes/28-the-u-s-congressman-who-went-off-the-grid Look at what this congress said…. Creepy….. “He once recounted a conversation he claimed to have had with unnamed Russian officials about how they could take out the United States: They would “detonate a nuclear weapon high above your country,” he recalled them saying, “and shut down your power grid—and your communications—for six months or so.”

Bartlett never gained much traction with his scary talk of electromagnetic pulses and solar storms. More immediate concerns always seemed to preoccupy his colleagues, or perhaps Bartlett’s obsessions just sounded more like quackery than real science, even coming from a former Navy engineer who had worked on the space race.”

49. […] The “Rape of Nanking” Will Soon Become the “Rape of America” […]

50. thisheart January 19, 2014 at 9:20 am

I will not be afraid as the Lord Jesus has told me and if I am I pray to repent quickly. If I and those I love are just fuel for the fire, then I pray we glorify God to the end. In my suffering, I pray to offer God-love and comfort to others. I pray to consider their survival above my own. I pray for our enemies to turn and be healed. I pray for those who put their faith in intelligence to seek Bible-wisdom. Brothers and sisters remember that in Him we are more than conquerers, death has no hold, and nothing can separate us from His Love – no power, no authority, not angels, not demons…
    Peace and grace be with you. Amen. Come Lord Jesus.

51. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

52. Don January 20, 2014 at 7:35 am

Dave just wanted you to know my past comments were not aimed at you but the people not believing you.
    I hope to put your mind at ease. I encourage you and your readers to listen to Henry Gruver on u tube.
    Henry remided me that when we are true folloers of God and Jesus we have the authority over all, all, alll weapons.
    Thank you Dave for telling us the truth no matter how bad it seems.

53. […] The “Rape of Nanking” Will Soon Become the “Rape of America” | Dave Hodges – The Common Se…. […]