/, Featured, Main/The Major Weakness of the New World Order
The Major Weakness of the New World Order

Dave Hodges

February 7, 2014

The Common Sense Show

This is the first of a two part series which explores the nature of those that would enslave humanity. The first part deals with the intelligence level of some of our most prominent leaders and the results are hilarious. The second part of this series examines the abject brutality that will accompany our subjugation. However, the brutality which will accompany our demise won’t be a laughing matter.

Our Seemingly Invincible Opponent

There are many times I have felt discouraged when I considered our prospects to defeat the New World Order and their plan globalist plans of ultimate enslavement of humanity. At times, the banksters who have hijacked our government seem invincible. However, when I look closely at the minions of the New World Order, that have been handpicked to rob us of our civil liberties, our property and even our lives, I can only come to one conclusion: The servants of the New World Order are absolute morons. They prove that in politics, stupidity is not a handicap.

We already know that the minions of the New World Order are evil beyond compare, but they are also incredibly stupid beyond repair. I bring to your attention three shining examples of this truth in the form of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and President Obama.

Joe Biden

Biden reminds me of the old saying “Never argue with a fool, he might not know the difference.” If there is a more intellectually deprived person who has held high office in our government than Joe Biden, I have not seen it. Let’s let Joe tell us, in his own words, just how intellectually challenged he truly is.

“Folks, I can tell you I’ve known eight presidents, three of them intimately.”

Don’t ask, don’t tell, Joe.

“Look at what the Republicans value, and look at their budget. And look what they’re proposing. Romney said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks write their own rules — unchain Wall Street. They’re going to put y’all back in chains.” — Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012.

I did not know that Joe was related to Archie Bunker.

“My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be. I could be Vice President!”

And thank you Joe, for reminding us what Americans are up against.

“You know, I’m embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don’t. I’m actually embarrassed.”

Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS’ “Early Show,” in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending.

“If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30% chance we’re going to get it wrong.”

There you have it from the Yogi Berra of the American government.

“Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me.”

Joe, not just Hillary would have been better than you, try three monkeys sitting on an organ grinder.

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent… I’m not joking.”

Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man which aired on C-SPAN. I did not know Joe was a card carrying member of the KKK.

“Stand up, Chuck, let ’em see ya.” Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008.

Come on Joe, stand up and let’em see you think!

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.” — Joe Biden, apparently who flunked 11th grade U.S. History.

FDR wasn’t president when the stock market crashed in 1929, and only a few experimental TV sets were in use at that time.

“I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.”

Joe was apparently referencing Teddy Roosevelt’s famous quote, “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.” Is there a rule that a high government official cannot have an IQ over room temperature?

“His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And… although, she’s… wait… your mom’s still… your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.”

Collectively, America owes Joe Biden a debt of gratitude. His stupidity gives me hope to that we can win this war against the globalists.

Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi is living proof that although beauty may fade, stupidity endures forever.

Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs. — Nancy Pelosi trying to convince Congress to allow Wall Street to plunder the American Treasury.

Gee, Nancy, I guess that immigration problem is a lot worse than we originally thought.

“I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It’s cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels.”

Someone should break it to Nancy that natural gas IS a fossil fuel.

“First Bush cut taxes for the rich and the economy has rebounded with new record low unemployment rates, which only means wealthy employers are getting even wealthier at the expense of the underpaid working class.”

Thank you Nancy for exposing the true intent of the leadership of the democrats who desire to deindustrialize the economy and collapse the economy.

Nancy Reagan is the most evil person ever born.”

Come on Nancy, Mrs. Reagan did not hide your Botox.

“Bush was just like Hitler.”

Nancy forgot to tell us what that makes the masterminds of Fast and Furious, or the murderers of Chris Stevens in the form of Clinton, Holder and Obama.

“Just what is so bad about Communism?”

Thanks Nancy, but I think we are getting a pretty good idea.

“America will be far safer if we reduce the chances of a terrorist attack in one of our cities than if we diminish the civil liberties of our own people.”

Huh?

If you want to create jobs, the quickest way to do it is to provide more funding for food stamps and have unemployment insurance for people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own…It is the biggest bang for the buck when you do food stamps and unemployment insurance.”

With half the country on public assistance, I would have to say that she has made good on this expressed desire.

We have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as “Americans.””

Someone should tell Nancy that illegal aliens are NOT American citizens, even though, under Pelosi’s policies, they have more rights than do American citizens.  By the way Nancy, that would be 30 million illegal aliens and climbing by the moment.

“This budget says no more debt. We’re going in the opposite direction.”

Nancy has a gift for stating the obvious.

“Pass Health Reform So You Can Find Out What’s In It.”

What is this, Let’s Make a Deal? And Nancy, we are finally discovering what’s in the bill. It contains death panels, taxes on our home mortgages, loss of medical freedom and government intrusion into health records.

Pelosi is proof that every absurdity has a champion to defend it.

President Obama

Amazingly, the Commander-In-Chief is almost as intellectually deprived as Biden and Pelosi. Consider the following:

“We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad.”

That is OK, Mr. President. I hear that they don’t teach geography in Kenya.

“I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to go.” — at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

We understand Mr. President, it’s those darn schools in Kenya.

[I]f you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.”

Well, Mr. President, you have managed to convince half the country, the 50% that is on welfare, of that fact. Government is, indeed, our third parent. While we are at, do I have to quit my job to get an Obama phone?

“My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you’ll join with me as we try to change it.”

Yes, Mr. President, didn’t you call that Hope and Change? The working 50% in this country only hope we can keep our change.

“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”

Thanks for being honest about what you truly plan to do with returning Veterans under the MIAC report.

“It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Obama was explaining his concerns with winning over some working-class voters. You see Mr. President, working class voters really do want to work, they don’t want to sit on their backsides talking on their Obama phones. They are opposed to trade agreements which sends our jobs out of the country. Working class Americans want you to respect the Second Amendment and we want the borders secured (aren’t you worried about terrorism anymore, Mr. President?).

“I believe in the Second Amendment.”

Then Obama proceeds to tell us that he will gut the Second Amendment by Executive Order, if need be. This may be the dumbest statement ever made by a sitting President. It will be his misguided and unintelligent words and actions, regarding gun registration and then confiscation, which will ultimately drive this country to a civil war.

Conclusion

What does it say about us that we are seemingly unable to defeat such abject stupidity? Our people fail to realize that many of our leaders are not just stupid,

Henry David Thoreau once said that

“Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.”

Why would we submit to these morons?

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:23+00:00 February 7th, 2014|Activism, Featured, Main|40 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

1. Cujo February 7, 2014 at 5:30 am

These morons are just puppets, wouldn’t one think that it is delusional for the Communist to use such idiots to promote their agenda! Maybe it a matter of being “Dumb like a Fox”!

2. iwitness02 February 7, 2014 at 5:44 am

We would not.
    To laugh or cry. So far I can still laugh.
    Stupidity is not a handicap.
    I always knew that about politics, but never in such simple terms.
    Do you remember the retreat by ATF at Waco? The Davidians ceased fire when the agents ran out of ammo on the initial assault. Then the agents came back later and murdered them all in order to say thank you for their earlier mercy. There is a good chunk of people who have decided that there will never be another “Free Waco” for the good ole boys ever again.

3. CEO constitutional enforcement officer February 7, 2014 at 6:16 am

Your so right Dave if a man argues with a fool then two fools are arguing .Are Americans smarter than these fifth graders? although their off the chart stupidity is what keeps them controlled by the equally stupid controllers. It appears there may be a standoff. Since we know that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom !!! what is wisdom?. Wisdom is the proper application of knowledge!!!. One they do not fear the Lord ( respectfully consider Him in all we say, do, and think) two they reject truthful knowledge, and D you can’t fix stupid. So my freedom loving brother, for the encouragement I think you. But one observation, the obvious weakness of the traitors is their stupidity and is also the strength of the nwo ,easily bought and sold. The nwo controllers are so much more clever in the most wicked kind of way, the puppet masters. And I for one did not issue a permit for this evil puppet show , so I’m shuttin it down, anyone care to join me?

4. JOHN February 7, 2014 at 6:46 am

Finally Dave after being plunged to the depths of despair, you offer a tiny ray of hope. I get it. Once our normalcy biases and other perceived realities and deceptions are burned down, then a new paradigm can emerge from of the ashes.

5. Knowing February 7, 2014 at 6:54 am

Please brothers and sisters. I know what I am going to say next sounds absolutely deplorable. But it is the 100% Godly truth. We are in the mess we are in because our once moral country is almost completely IMMORAL…..which is why Jehovah God has given us over to these lucifer worshipping monsters- to snap us out of our trance of terrible sinfulness. Jesus Christ lives and is coming back. WE are the generation that were CHOSEN to see it come to pass. These wicked men will turn on EACH OTHER- watch and see. God is allowing this so people RETURN TO DEPENDING ON HIM, which is what made this country the greatest in the history of the world. It does not matter now. The Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST will be here right after these evil men destroy each other, and Jesus Christ, with His Saints, takes out the “big players” last. Put your trust in Jesus THE Messiah. Ask forgiveness for your sins. Ask Him to to protect and guide yourselves and your loved ones. HE WILL. Anyone who tries to take up arms against this juggernaut is going to LOSE. How do I know that? The INFALLIBLE WORD OF GOD says it plainly right here. And that’s that. God bless you all!

Revelation
    {13:4} And they worshipped the
    dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they
    worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast?
    who is able to make war with him?

The beast mentioned here is the N.W.O. People- a HUGE deception- the MOTHER of all false flags is coming using TECHNOLOGY people do not know exists to fool ALL who do not love the truth to WANT the N.W.O. DO NOT BELIEVE THE DECEPTION. It is coming in weeks, not years. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.

6. Steve E February 7, 2014 at 7:14 am

Fire them all!

Steve USAF Ret…

7. R. Bradshaw February 7, 2014 at 7:17 am

Someone should really gather together ALL of the insane and stupid quotes that these morons have made during their political careers. I think you did a good job of summarizing some of them Dave. Then, armed with a categorized list of them, people should be posted in positions everywhere that they speak to confront them with what they have said. Another person should be there to record their answers on video if possible. Maybe then, after posting these videos continuously to YouTube, more people will wake up to the fact that we have allowed uneducated morons to rule this country.

8. Mark Mayr February 7, 2014 at 7:24 am

Bro Dave,

I don’t understand it either. I just shake my head and wonder what is going on. ?? Is this nation serious? I mean, I have even diagramed a history of this nation and the Illuminati invasion. I guess I could have focused a little more on Jekyl Island and the Federal Reserve since that is when the Illuminati REALLY took over the show. I just cannot believe it. If I could go back to 1913 I guess perhaps there would have been a flock of people who may have understood and a chance could have been made to disengage that movement. Rumor has it, however, three of the very people that intended to stop the Fed from forming died when the Titanic sunk in 1912. Figure that one out, Bro. The illuminous criminals work in strange ways. Who knows, perhaps the Titanic wasn’t even the Titanic but was rather the sister ship of the Titanic that had already incurred damage from icebergs and rather than repair it. . .they switched names. . .made the RMS Olympic the “Titanic” and sunk it instead of repairing it? Now that’s a conspiracy thought for you!

Never doubt what those bozos in the Beltway have in mind for us. Look at the goofballs we have running this world! Holy, crappola. This is just amazing.

Peace be with you. Our journey is questionable with the morons from “Pagan Society” DC running the show. The CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergers, Club of Rome, United Nations, Bohemian idiots, and numerous publications that promote their agenda via their being owned by corporate interests. I don’t know ~ if people really knew all the things going on out there perhaps we’d have a flying chance like a Frisbee tossed to a champion retriever. Right now, we are like a Frisbee being tossed into the sea. . .filled with nuclear waste ~ at that.

All we can really do is hold our ground and try to influence those closest to us. Most of them can’t even engage in the thinking process. . .or don’t want to. They just get huffy and puffy and walk off. Those who you think will understand, don’t. Those who you think won’t understand, do. Those who don’t listen or are too caught up in themselves and their lavish lifestyle to even care about the issue won’t contribute to the mechanism of reaching out to inform others. As long as they can hold their possessions. . .they don’t really care who runs the world or guides the future of our planet. Those who listen often have no tools to inform others. We are in Zululand and perhaps there is no escape?

Are we going to lose to the transhumanists? The globalists? The Satanists? The Luciferians? I guess perhaps not in the end, depending on one’s perception on salvation. I don’t know. I do understand and see, however, that this road we are on is not good. Not good at all.

Pray.

Peace be with you all,

Mark

9. Tony G February 7, 2014 at 7:45 am

Don’t think for one minute these people are stupid. That’s what they want you to think. They are very smart and unfortunately have chosen the evil path. They all are driven by evil people. If they fail to send the message, steer the masses, manipulate the law, create deception, and drive this country it’s knees they too will find themselves in the same position we are in. Although their fate would probably come quicker. They are playing us don’t fall for it.

10. Anti-Tyrant February 7, 2014 at 8:11 am

We are the government and we are here to help…..ourselves that is, to you money, production, your very lives. Sit back and do not complain about the scraps that we give you. And remember, you are still “free”…..so long as you stay within the boundaries of the chains we have placed upon you. Really people, do you believe that the government when it says it is helping or protecting us? I would not really believe them if they said water was wet……..at least not until I checked.
    While we became lazy and apathetic and allowed ourselves to be drawn into fictional political divides, our own government divided our country up, sold us off and are on the verge of the final coup’ which will render us without land, freedom, wealth or country.

Former DHS boss Tom Ridge has admitted that the government exploits terror (and plans and executes false flags on it’s own citiziens and blames “terrorists) alerts for political gain. … Happens in all the time, read true history, not the fake history they taught you in school.

Voting for a politician is like going to the store and having a stranger fill your cart with goods you don’t want, all supposedly to “help” you. Every time you go, half the time you get nothing you want, if you want actual freedom, every time you get nothing you want. Government provides no one with anything, it’s a coercive monopoly producer which produces only poverty and death. They traffic in stolen goods and give handouts to whoever will help prop up the regime, whether that’s the dependent pleb class or the corporate welfare parasites. They launch wars against everything under the sun to justify their existence, whether it be the war on terror or poverty or drugs or whatever other excuse they give. They don’t solve any of the problems, they create them and turn things into problems where there are none, but that’s not the point, they get more power and they get more fake legitimacy with every new war so they can expropriate more wealth and exercise more raw power over others to satisfy their power lust.
    America, a nation of and for war criminals. America, making orphans by the millions. America, fighting and “leading” a farcical “War on Terror.”

Simple logic and history dictates that most people born into the world without being taught right from wrong, the Golden Rule, ethics, morals or guidance from a proper family, the teachings of Jesus Christ and real education, are doomed.

The elitist faction continually wage wars to maintain their rule. The reality is that our current system is a mixed system of false paradigms. If you take a long-view of history and recognize the false paradigms, you start to see a planned pattern of feudalism. The New World Order is a new form of neo-feudalism.

From crippling NORAD and suspending the laws of physics on 911 (don’t forget the third building 7 that was NOT hit by a place but still collapsed demolition style) to fizzle pants and the smokester-jokester (non-explosive fertilizer) in Times Square, ‘da terrists’ have certainly taken an abysmal step downwards in terms of capability. But be afraid. Be very afraid. Only Uncle Sham can protect us from the ubiquitous threat. See something, say something! Only be paranoid about things the government babbles about. Pay no attention to real threats or REAL news. Watch Dancing With The Stars, American Idolatry, Duck dodgers FAKEstream Rothschild “News”, etc. Religiously. Be a good brainwashed goyim (what the illuminati refer to us as: Hebrew word for human cattle).

11. Anti-Tyrant February 7, 2014 at 8:14 am

BTW: Mark Mayr, you are 100% correct about the Titanic/Olympic switch. Just another false flag deception foisted on the people by these satan worshiping maggots. That’s how they gain power over us: via deception.

12. Dagmar February 7, 2014 at 8:46 am

Yet why is NO ONE calling them out on these idiocies?? Where are the conservatives? Libertarians? ANYBODY?? No ONE IS CALLING THEM OUT ON THIS CRAP, IN PUBLIC, WITHOUT TELEPROMPTERS!! WHY IS EVERYONE SO AFRAID OF THESE FOOLS ??????
    No one calls out these three
    No one calls out Hilary when she scream “what difference does it make…” about Bhengazi
    No one calls out the BLATANT lies of Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Jay Carney or any of the other useless idiots
    It all seems to just get buried in history somewhere. WHere are the politicians with GUTS who will impeach Holder, Obama, Biden and the whole lot of them. I mourn for America because this has BEEN ALLOWED TO OCCUR!!!!!

13. William B Stoecker February 7, 2014 at 9:18 am

Both the elites and those whom they deceive are essentially mindless (and heartless) egotists. In fact, it is through vanity (Satan’s favorite sin) that they ensnare their followers, convincing them that if they unquestioningly accept an ideological package deal, they will be, by definition, sexy, sophisticated, bold, daring, compassionate intellectuals. All they have to do is abandon reason and believe that Hussein is the Messiah; we can spend our way out of debt; Islam is the religion of peace; Christians and Jews are evil; and if the entire Third World moves to the US we will all prosper. All they have to do is believe five impossible things before breakfast.
    Yet many of my “liberal intellectual” friends are very sensitive about their IQs; at some deep level they are just a bit insecure. But the Husseins and Nancy Bugeyes and George Saurons of this world have no such doubts.
    Yes, they have pieces of paper from “prestigious universities” attesting to their intellectual prowess…but how do we know that any of these well-connected insiders actually earned their degrees or really passed bar exams? For instance, no one at Columbia remembers that Kenyan fellow.
    The elites were blindsided by the militia movement, and the Minutemen, and the Tea Party. They never dreamed that people like Mr. Hodges would turn the internet against them and use it to recreate a free press. And they are likely, very soon, to lose control of the economic and social forces they have unleashed. The good news is that this will probably destroy the NWO.
    The bad news is that it will also destroy most of us.

14. Hugh February 7, 2014 at 10:09 am

Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain.
    Yet his foolishness will not depart from him. Proverbs 27:22 nkjv

15. MarcMaximus February 7, 2014 at 10:27 am

Certainly there are chinks in the armor of the ruling luciferian elites. They are blind to truth. Their father was a “liar and murderer from the beginning (John 8:44).” Unfortunately for humanity though, the upper levels of society are loaded with sociopaths and psychopaths. And what many articles fail to state is that THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX A SOCIOPATH OR PSYCHOPATH. No psychologist or psychiatrist can fix them. Of course they say they can because they like money. Only God can fix them if He so chooses.

As Dave has written before, being suspicious of sociopathic and psychopathic entities is an important strategy to follow if one is to protect oneself from getting cheated or otherwise victimized. Staying out of a sociopath’s grasp is the proper thing to do, even if the person or corporation seems to be charming. Staying clear of anybody or anything that you suspect has no conscience makes tremendous sense, since conscienceless entities are also likely to be liars and thieves and are fully capable of rape, pillage and murder if they feel that there is a chance of getting away with the crime.

• Weeding out corporate psychopaths http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/1091678–weeding-out-corporate-psychopaths (problem is that in politics and high level positions, they are loaded with sociopaths who are dangerous to humanity. Sociopaths and psychopaths CANNOT be fixed. Only God can fix them.) see related links below.

Eye-Opening Articles Warning about Sociopathic/Psychopathic Elites:
    The Ascendence of Sociopaths in US Governance http://news.goldseek.com/DougCasey/1332349655.php
    The Economics and Politics of the Psychopath http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jr-nyquist/economics-politics-psychopath
    The US Corporation as Psychopath http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-us-corporation-as-psychopath/5345811
    The Ascendancy of a Criminal Financial Elite http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ascendancy-of-a-criminal-financial-elite/
    How The Government’s Lies Become Truth http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-governments-lies-become-truth
    Psychopaths Caused the Financial Crisis … And They Will Do It Again and Again Unless They Are Removed From Power http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/psychopaths-caused-the-financial-crisis-and-they-will-do-it-again-and-again-unless-they-are-removed-from-power.html
    TSA Deliberately Recruiting, Hiring Sociopaths And Pedophiles, Says Whistleblower http://www.naturalnews.com/036346_TSA_pedophiles_whistleblower.html
    The Psychological Profile of President Obama http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/12/09/the-psychological-profile-of-president-obama/

-Aaron Russo warned us about these psychos in high positions of power. Reflections And Warnings – An Interview With Aaron Russo {Full Film} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ&feature=related Everything Mr. Russo has said has come to pass.

-Forget which one, but one of the Beatles said, “The world is run by megalomaniacs…” maybe he met some of them at one of the ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ mansions made famous by Stanley Kubrick. i.e., Stanley Kubrick made a movie in London in secret, that exposes the illuminus Luciferianism that some high level leaders (of international origin -U.S., European, Asian etc.) are into (like Bohemian grove stuff). It’s a haunting look at the Illuminati Symbolism in the movie “Eyes Wide Shut”. After filming and just after Kubrick showed the not-yet released movie to studio executives and others in New York, he mysteriously died within 1 week.
    That movie with Tom Cruise exposed the orgies and satanic like rituals that take place among the elite. There was a classic line in the movie in which Tom Cruise’s character was told (he had accidentally stumbled upon these people and was trying to understand what it was all about), “…If I told you who some of these people are, you wouldn’t sleep well at night.” Implying that movers and shakers from gov’t, corporations et. al. attend these events in their black capes and masks in their worship of Lucifer (and in return they receive vast amounts of wealth and power…). Got director Stanley Kubrick killed for making it. How else would Kubrick know about these ceremonies unless he’d been invited to one of those events. According to sources: The great film director Kubrick was killed for making this movie due to its exposing of Illuminati/Masonic symbols and rituals. He had already made a few previous symbolist movies in opposition to the N.W.O which include Clockwork Orange and 2001 space odyssey. SADLY STANLEY KUBRICK DIED AT THE AGE OF 70, 4 DAYS AFTER HE SHOWED THE FILM TO WARNER BRO’S. THE OFFICIAL VERSION WAS NEVER RELEASED AND SUSPICIOUS DEATH WAS SAID TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY POTASSIUM CHLORIDE

•How to spot a sociopath – 10 red flags that could save your health, your life and your sanity – Mike Adams

Profile of a Sociopath
    A number of mind-manipulating cult leaders and others may exhibit many of the
    behavioral characteristics of a sociopath–an outstanding ability to
    charm and seduce followers. Since they appear apparently normal, they
    are not easily recognizable as deviant or disturbed. Although only a
    trained professional can make a diagnosis, it is important to be able to
    recognize the personality type in order to avoid further abuse. These
    traits also apply to a one-on-one cultic relationship.

•Glibness/Superficial Charm
    Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince
    their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence,
    they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive,
    they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.

•Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving
    behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly
    hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to
    be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.

•Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as “their right.” Craves adulation and
    attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as
    the “spokesman for God,” “enlightened,” “leader of humankind,” etc.
    Creates an us-versus-them mentality

•Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for
    them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up
    in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely
    convincing and able to pass lie detector tests.

•Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core.
    Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and
    opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who
    end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let
    nothing stand in their way.

•Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is
    more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by
    insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would
    upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their
    promises.

•Incapacity for Love
    While they talks about “God’s love” they are unable to give or receive
    it. Since they do not believe in the geniuses of their followers’ love,
    they are very harsh in testing it from their devotees and expect them to
    feel guilt for their failings. Expects unconditional surrender.

•Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge, yet testing the beliefs of their followers with
    bizarre rules, punishments and behaviors. Verbal outbursts and physical
    punishments are normal.

•Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to emphasize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt
    for others’ feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
    Their skills are used to exploit, abuse and exert power. Since the
    follower cannot believe their leader would callously hurt them, they
    rationalize the behavior as necessary for their (or the group’s) own
    “good” and deny the abuse. When devotees become aware of the
    exploitation it feels like a “spiritual rape” to them.

•Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval
    produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating
    hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing,
    entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for
    their impact on others. The followers only see them as near perfect.

•Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet “gets
    by” by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant
    behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

•Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others’ lives and dreams. Oblivious or
    indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame
    themselves, but blame their followers or others outside their group.
    Blame reinforces passivity and obedience and produces guilt, shame,
    terror and conformity in the followers.

•Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Totalist leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse,
    rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden
    from all but the inner circle. Stringent sexual control of their
    followers, such as forced breakups and divorces, removal of children
    from parents, rules for dating, etc.

•Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the
    future. Many groups claim as their goal world-domination or other
    utopian promises. Great contrast between the leader’s opulent lifestyle
    and the followers’ impoverishment. Support by gifts and donations from
    the followers who are pressured to give through fear and guilt. Highly
    sensitive to their own pain and health.

•Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image and that of the group as needed to avoid prosecution
    and to increase income and to recruit a range of members. Is able to
    adapt or relocate as needed to preserve the group. Can resurface later
    with a new name, a new front group and a new twist on the scam.
    ————————————————————————
    Other Related Qualities:
    1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
    3. Authoritarian
    4. Secretive
    5. Paranoid
    6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations
    where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or
    admired
    7. Conventional appearance
    8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim’s life
    10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs
    their victim’s affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
    13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
    14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
    15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.
    NOTE: In the 1830’s this disorder was called “moral insanity.” By 1900 it was changed to “psychopathic personality.” More recently it has been termed “antisocial personality disorder.”
    The Sociopath (link offsite)
    Letter which covers sociopathic behavior at headquarters Without Conscience: The disturbing world of the psychopaths among us by Robert D. Hare http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1572304510/qid=1042399733/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-5282498-8394320?v=glance&s=books( book)

• But all the evil and crime these globalist psychos commit will not pay. Crime never pays and they won’t get away with anything. i.e.,
    – He who planted the ear, shall He not hear? He who formed the eye, shall He not see? He who instructs the nations, shall He not correct, He who teaches man knowledge? The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are futile. Psalm 94:9-11

– 17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”says the Lord. 20 Therefore: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”
    21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. –Romans 12:17-21

– These psychos will have to answer to the One True God on judgment day (Hebrews 9:27). They won’t escape it. We have a hope to sustain us. Romans 8:25-39 And if the nations and the church repent and turn back to God, then we shall see what He does to bless the nations in these end days. The ruling elites don’t have the truth. God’s children have the truth. We have spiritual weapons. This is all about spiritual warfare.

16. GySgt Bob Pinkstaff USMC Retired February 7, 2014 at 10:30 am

‘TO: ALL ELECTED & APPOINTED MEMBERS OF THE U.S. (UN) FEDERAL & STATE GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS …’

It’s time for ALL patriotic, constitutionally minded American citizens, military active duty/reserve, military veterans & retired military personnel to commit yourselves to PHYSICALLY FIGHT, no matter how long it takes or the cost (lives), to RESTORE Christianity/Judaism, the Constitution of the United States & the Republic to this great land of ours!
    … OR …
    SURRENDER to the EVIL FRAUDULENT TRAITOROUS communist USURPER, barry soetoro AKA harrison j. bounel AKA barack hussein obama, ALL past & present members (2000-2014) of the existing GREEDY/CORRUPT TRAITOROUS TURNCOAT washington DC & state government establishments, SCOTUS, ELECTED/APPOINTED JUDICIAL MEMBERS, JCOS, HLS, SS, FBI, THE DRIVE-BY MEDIA (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, BBC, PBS, FOX NEWS, MSNBC) & THE DARK EVIL WORLD OF muslims, islamists, chrislamists, idol/animal worshipers, communists & THE NWO/666!!

This kind of BULL SHIT PUBLISHED BY THE ‘STARS & STRIPES’ is more LIVIN PROOF that ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ ARE ON OUR OWN!! I no longer trust the members of the current military’s allegiance to America, it’s citizens & the oath they solemnly swore to upon enlisting. All branches of our military (USA, USAF, USN, USMC) are full of this kind of BULL SHIT which means to me, that America no longer has a United States military force we can count on or call US (United States). Instead, America’s military force has become UN (United Nations) UNA, UNAF, UNN, UNMC).

ALL PAST & PRESENT MEMBERS (2000-2014) OF THE GREEDY/CORRUPT TRAITOROUS TURNCOAT WASHINGTON D.C. & STATE GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS, SCOTUS, ELECTED/APPOINTED JUDICIAL MEMBERS, JCOS, HLS, SS, FBI, THE DRIVE-BY MEDIA (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, BBC, PBS, FOX NEWS, MSNBC) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS KIND OF TREASONOUS BEHAVIOR & CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED! THESE COWARDLY TRAITOROUS TURNCOATS HAVE SURRENDERED CHRISTIANITY/JUDAISM, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES & THE REPUBLIC TO THEIR DARK EVIL WORLD OF muslims, islamists, chrislamists, idol/animal worshipers, communists & THE NWO/666!!

FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW …

SEE US FREEDOM FIGHTERS’ FOR THE REST OF THE STORY … http://www.usfreedomfighters.com

WE THE PEOPLE are & always have been responsible for the enforcement of the Constitution of the United States, the Republic & the way of life that many thousands of us military veterans have fought & died for!

No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country
    T. Roosevelt

AMID THE GUNS BELOW …
    In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.
    We are the dead, short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie
    In Flanders Fields.
    Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders Fields.
    ~Lt Colonel John McCrae~ (1872-1918)

A United States Military Veteran Is …
    Someone who swore an Oath to support & defend
    the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
    FOREIGN & DOMESTIC & at the same time,
    Wrote a blank check made payable to,
    “The People of the United States of America,
    For an amount … “up to and including my life.”
    ~Author unknown~

BE ADVISED …
    I will fight to the death to help ensure that the Constitution of the United States remains the law of the land of the United States of America! I will fight to the death to help ensure that the freedoms and way of life that so many of us U.S. Military Veterans served, fought and died for, are maintained! This is my promise to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and, those great American heroes who gave their all so we could enjoy the good life, the freedoms and way of life that we American citizens had, before the EVIL muslim communist USURPER, barry soetoro AKA harrison j. bounel AKA barack hussein obama, his EVIL wife michelle obama & family crawled out of their SLIMY SNAKE HOLES and into the white house, our house!!!

THERE ARE ALWAYS …
    Too many democratic congressmen,
    Too many republican congressmen,
    And never enough U.S/STATE congressmen.
    ~author unknown~

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE …
    God Bless America!
    God Bless Israel!
    Bob Pinkstaff
    Gunnery Sergeant
    United States Marine Corps Retired
    American Citizen By Birth, United States Marine By Choice!

17. MondoPissed February 7, 2014 at 11:17 am

Don’t forget the leaders of our so-called allies, such as Bibi. He is still threatening Iran, failing to realize his masters are throwing him under the bus. I have sources who say we are preparing to intervene in Syria (after April). If true, that will not have the result Bibi envisions, but rather lead to jihad against the imposter-Judeans in Palestine. The major weakness of the NWO is that it is a “Monolithic Conspiracy”, to quote JFK, only at the top. Those implementing it jockey for power amongst themselves. Look at Putin, who went rogue against the Jewish faction that was empowered to loot the carcass of the Soviet Empire. He is currently embroiled in the Ukraine in a battle against the same Jewish faction, at the helm of the IMF, for control. Yet, the chemtrails are sprayed over Russia as in the West. The people at the top work through gradualism, and have allotted 200 years to the subjugation of the planet. WWI was the beginning of the plot in earnest, and they have 100 years to go. How many people can comprehend that Nazism and Zionism are two factions of the same conspiracy? The concentration camp was created during the Boer war by the British Empire that created Israel. How many “Christian Zionists” understand they are unwitting tools of those who would destroy Christianity? In the end there will be one at the top (briefly), and I don’t think it is human. The excellent comment by Mark Mayr offers probably the best approach we who think can take.

18. Seen2013 February 7, 2014 at 12:10 pm

‘It is easier to beg forgiveness than beg for permission’

Frankly, the reason why they consider Corporations as people is to give plausible ability to claim representing their constituents. Since Corporations are effectively immortal under this philosophy and extend many states, their lust for riches and power dominates them. Too bad, the banking industry was able to make the economy so bad during the Great Depression in response to Hoover’s attempt to prosecute them for racketeering leading to his dismissal and FDR’s Presidency. Many politicians followed the Bismarkianist playbook step by step; the fiefdoms, partners, and developing mergers along with them should be tried for treason, racketeering, multiple accounts of fraud, corruption/ethics, and etc.

“Joe Biden, speaking about the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen who is still alive.”

Payback perhaps for referring to Obama as the grandson Of Bama aka O’Bama. Frankly, I didn’t know that there was a Bama, McBama, and O’Bama in Ireland. Bama would be the family clan head; their child would be McBama while O’Bama would be the grandchild or back in the day grandson.
    Admittedly, I do reverse McBama and O’Bama from time to time; assimilation tends to change how names are pronounced and some heritage practices. I’m honestly not sure if this heritage survives.

The sad part is that it seems more like they believe this is how the general populace relates to them, and this acts as a self-fulling prophecy to justify their view that the masses are dumber… Talk about arrogance.

19. rbeason February 7, 2014 at 12:14 pm

It’s going to take more than recognizing who these people are, regarding the NWO, and how stupid they are.!…..Plans for their defeat are needed. Also, the courage to carry out those plans….
    I very seldom read or hear of those plans, and don’t know where the courage to carry out the plans, is coming from, either….
    Dave, you may have something to say of this……Hope so!

20. Brian Lauzon February 7, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Although you have shown how stupid these and others are it is my view , and mine only , that these buffoons are there because the elites in the background can control them. The NWO is being implemented by the smart ones in the background and the best way to do that is to put idiots in charge while they get them to blindly do their bidding. It makes the real threats of the elites even more serious because the idiots know not what they are doing while they are doing it.

21. Linda Williams February 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm

It is frustrating to see the low level of functioning of congress. But, politicians can be unintelligent and bumbling precisely because those they serve are so powerful. Because power is concentrated among so few, it can be far more unified and coordinated–hence effective. The strategy of pitting people against each other causes the greatest strength — hugely superior numbers–to be a liability. This could be reversed with powerful thinking and courageous initiatives. People would have to contribute their individual strengths, but pull together in ways that are unheard of –except in emergencies. If they did, the most minimal, even subtle actions could have great impact.

22. Truthy1 February 7, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Here is an excerpt from Eustace Mullins’ “The Curse of Canaan A Demonology of History” This is an expertly researched history of the world from a Scriptural point of view. Probably the closest guarded secret of all time is disclosed .
    In order to understand why the name of Shem was systematically reviled and concealed
    throughout the records of history, we must return to the record of his thoroughly degenerate and
    evil nephew, Canaan. Canaan was so wicked that his last will and testament to his children was a
    formula for vice. It read, “Love one another (that is, of this tribe only), love robbery, love
    lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth.” This remarkable document, the Will of
    Canaan, is to be found in only one place in all the world’s theological literature, the Babylonian
    Talmud, where it is presented thusly, “Five things did Canaan charge his sons: love one another,
    love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth.” Pes. 113b.
    The Will of Canaan has been the Canaanites prescription for all of their operations during the
    ensuing three thousand years. Meanwhile, the people of Shem, knowing nothing of this
    document, vainly tried to “convert” the Canaanites, and turn them from their evil ways. If the
    descendants of Shem had been warned of the precepts imparted by this document, the history of
    the last three thousand years could have been very different. The Will of Canaan today remains
    the operating instructions of the Canaanite heirs, who presently control the World Order. At the
    same time, it remains unknown to the peoples whom the Canaanites continue to rob, enslave,
    and massacre. The Will of Canaan contains the instructions necessary to resist the results of the
    Curse of Canaan, which condemn them to slavery. The instructions to “hate your masters,” that
    is, Shem and Japheth and their descendants, is a command to commit genocide against the
    people of Shem. For this reason, all subsequent Canaanite rites are based upon these
    exhortations to struggle and commit acts of violence against the people of Shem. It is not only
    the basis for all of the revolutions and “liberation movements” since that time, it is also a basic
    incitement to commit genocide and to carry on racial wars. Because of the three-thousand-year
    historical blackout, the people of Shem have never understood their peril, and they have
    frequently been subject to massacre because their essential goodness made it impossible for
    them to believe the vileness of the Canaanites. The Will of Canaan has always been concealed
    from them because it is the basic program of conspiracy and secret rites which enable the
    Canaanites to wreak their hatred upon the descendants of Shem. https://archive.org/stream/EustaceMullins-TheCurseOfCanaanADemonologyOfHistory1987#page/n15/mode/2up

23. Uzziel February 7, 2014 at 4:56 pm

So… wasting these f***s shouldn’t be that much of a challenge, then.

So… why haven’t we, yet?

24. NW Native February 7, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Biden, Pelosi and Obama/Soetoro/Davis are truly our later day versions of The Three Stooges. Of course to compare them to the original Three Stooges would be an insult to the originals who only pretended to be “Stooges”. There’s no pretense as far as the B,P&O are concerned.

Thanks to Maximus for helping readers to understand the un-curable specter of psychopathy. Dr. Robert Hare also co-wrote “Snakes In Suits” about psychopaths in the work place. Even the saving grace of Jesus cannot cure psychopaths.
    Dr. Hare helped Nicole Kidman to portray a psychopath in the movie “To Die For”. Well worth watching. This is one serious subject. Washington D.C. New York, London and Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem seem to have a fair share of these creatures.

I don’t want to seem as a crank, but natural gas as well as oil are hydro-carbons and not so-called “Fossil Fuels”. The late Scientist Thomas Gold (as well as the Russians) theorized right after WW2 that so-called “Fossil Fuels” are in fact continually produced by the heat and pressures in the earth’s interior. These hydro-carbons then seep up into pools nearer the planet’s crust where bacterium live around and on these hydro-carbons. Hence the biological “markers” that the “experts” thought to be the left overs of dead floral and fauna. The power structure wants the people to believe in the fossil fuel myth so as to perpetuate the peak oil “we’re running out of oil” scam. Granted, modern civilization uses up the oil pools faster then the earth can replace the oil, but there are huge oil pools all over this planet yet to be tapped.

25. Syrin February 7, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Look at those things Pelosi said. Card carrying America hating Nazi, but what’s even worse is she’ll get re-elected. WE are the problem

26. pauline lind February 8, 2014 at 4:36 am

Dave, your lists are right on – another group of lists was pledged yesterday 2/6/14, of all the names and addresses of all the Federal workers on the Government Roster. These were released by the now famous enemy of the US Govt. Edward Snowden – blackmailing the NWO people. Maybe this is the threat “We The People” have hoped for. When the criminal govt. discover they are targets in the dark hours of the night, they will get a dose of the fear they have been imposing on us for years with Martial Law, prison camps and the destruction of our beloved original Constitution of the united states of America.

27. Jim Yost February 8, 2014 at 6:47 am

Hi Dave,

I find it interesting that even though the Holy Spirit foretold the outcome of these times in which we live, how few Christians seem to know about it. I’m referring to two sections of verses in the book of Revelation, i.e. chapter 6 verses 9-11, and chapter 14 verses 14-16. What I get out of it is that there will be an end-time worldwide revival that will ignite the worldwide persecution of the true Church. But almost no Christians are talking about it. Not only are they not talking about it, they seem to want to try to alter the course of events so that these prophecies won’t be fulfilled (which is quite insane). It reminds me of the analogy of a man trying to resist a riptide by gripping the sand with his hands and feet… a total exercise in futility.

Most of the Christians in the English speaking countries have been slowly drip-fed the idea that the Lord is going to ‘rapture’ them before anything really bad happens to them, thus totally ignoring the scenario that was foretold in chapter 6 verses 9-11. Not only do they ignore those verses, but they mentally block them out. I think this has all been done to them by design, in order to distract them so they won’t be able to prepare for it. We have the televangelists to thank for that (and the system church priestclass who emulate them).

28. Gordie Lloyd February 8, 2014 at 1:22 pm

@ Jim Yost: Well-said! Or hoiw about the ones who think they can change the world by being a part of it?! (Like sending their kids to government schools to be brainwashed, and thinking that somehow their 7 year-old will not only resist the brainwashing, but somehow be able to evangelize the other kids?! Yeah…how’s that working out for them? :D)

@Author: No matter how dumb the politicians act (or actually are), it doesn’t seem to matter much, as the general public these days is even dumber. These politicians are just actors. Front-men for the people who are really calling the shots- which is why it makes no difference who is elected.

29. Jim Yost February 8, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Hey Gordie,

Man you hit the nail on the head, i.e. that the so-called ‘elected’ politicians are all actors. I’ve been telling people that for years and every time I say it to someone I’m met with the deer-in-the-headlights facial expression, followed by the person hurrying to change the subject. On November 4th I laugh at all my friends who vote and tell them “Happy November Fool’s Day.” Most of them laugh but I can tell it pisses them off, because they know it’s the truth but they go ahead and make fools of themselves anyway by voting. Sometimes I tell them the famous Joseph Stalin quote “It’s not who votes that counts, it’s who counts the votes that counts.”

But even still, it doesn’t do any good to try to tell people what’s going on, because they’re under the spirit of top-down-control and will do whatever it says for them to do. By the way, the spirit off top-down-control is also the spirit of idolatry, who is one of the principalities (fallen angels) the ancients called ‘Baal.’ The Greeks called him ‘Cronos,’ the Romans called him ‘Saturn,’ the apostle John called him ‘The Spirit of Antichrist.’ Most Christians think the word ‘antichrist’ means ‘enemy of Christ.’ If you look it up in the Greek Dictionary section of Strong’s Concordance you’ll find that the original meaning of the word is ‘Other than Christ,’ or ‘Counterfeit Christ.’ Interesting times we live in.

30. PoorButterfly February 8, 2014 at 5:27 pm

I do not think politics is ever the answer, and I’m not in favor of, nor am I in support of, any politicians in either “wing” of the left/ right paradigm. However, the quote of “My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you’ll join with me as we try to change it.” has been debunked by snopes,com and factcheck.com as having been said by Mr. Soetoro.

Whether he said it or not, though, it’s obvious this is the mission of his handlers.

31. Eileen Kuch February 8, 2014 at 7:29 pm

CEO Constitution Officer, I’m right behind you; so shut ‘er down.

32. Chris February 9, 2014 at 1:16 am

Read the Talmud.

And for those thinking “Islam is the religion of peace” should do a little historical research into it’s origins. Muhammed was a Jew and so was his band of devils contrived to destroy Byzantium.

From Byzantium to the Barbary pirates to Europe today. This is an invasion.

Google White genocide.

33. DavidE February 9, 2014 at 3:00 am

…..and let us never forget the immortal words of His Honor (The Former Mayor for Life) of Washington D.C. ‘If you take out the killings, Washington has a very, very low crime rate.’

34. [email protected] February 9, 2014 at 6:09 am

To Knowing,

Jehovah??? Who’s that? God? Adoni? Lord? Yahweh? I Am…?

Didn’t Jesus say to the Pharisees ” Before Abraham was, I Am?

35. MarcMaximus February 9, 2014 at 9:17 am

@ Jim Yost: “What I get out of it is that there will be an end-time worldwide revival that will ignite the worldwide persecution of the true Church. But almost no Christians are talking about it. Not only are they not talking about it, they seem to want to try to alter the course of events so that these prophecies won’t be fulfilled (which is quite insane).”

They talk about this at this interview with Hagmann and PM at http://www.homelandsecurityus.com Feb. 6. Interesting perspective.

36. Norma February 9, 2014 at 9:23 am

“Amazingly, the Commander-In-Chief is almost as intellectually deprived as Biden and Pelosi. Consider the following….”

Whoa there, fella! Hold on!

A president is NOT the Commander-in-Chief of citizens of these United States of America.

Bush claimed this, and the sheep believe it.

But the title only, ONLY applies to the military!

And ONLY when the U.S. Congress declares a war on a country. So far, they’ve only declared war on drugs, war on cancer, etc.

So, neither Bush then nor obummer now, are Commanders-in-Chief!

37. Knowing February 9, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Jehovah. The “I AM”. YWVH. Lord of Lords. Yah. All these are different identifiers for the one God.

Jesus the “Christ/Messiah” …..aka Yahshua (Yah (God)-saves) was GOD personified in a MAN’S BODY who existed since the beginning- He was there all throughout the Old Testament….aka with Daniel in the Lions den……with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace.

When the above three were thrown in the furnace in the Book of Daniel (an idiom for the wrath of God at the end of the Great Tribulation….aka….”The Day of the Lord” Nebudchanezzar the King of Babylon came down to check there lives the next day after losing a lot of sleep the night before. When He looked inside the furnace He saw a FOURTH man who he said looked like “THE SON OF GOD” standing with the other LIVING three. This was Jesus Christ in the furnace protecting these 3 men- right there with them.

Also, the men that had thrown the 3 in the furnace were killed even by throwing them in the furnace because it was deadly hot…..yet the men who were thrown inside were saved. All this an idiom for those who will be saved in the Great Tribulation/Day of the Lord that is coming at break-neck speed as Jesus Christ will protect them……Yet the “wicked” will be BURNED by fire at the end of that Great Tribulation/aka “Day of the Lord”

Those who choose Jesus Christ will live. Those choose satan will BURN…..and then be cast into HELL. Repent and choose Jesus Christ and LIVE.

38. Knowing February 9, 2014 at 12:40 pm

An addition to the post above……when Jesus the Christ saved the three men if the fiery furnace it was literally hundreds of years before He was even born to a woman in “the flesh”…to offer himself up to die so we could live…..if we choose to accept His sacrifice and live FOR HIM…So yes- He was there with Jehovah God from the beginning- Hence “before Abraham was I am” is true.

39. Jake February 9, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Favorite article so far.

40. Anon February 10, 2014 at 10:03 am

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the
    animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel
    nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set
    lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

– Samuel Adams