/, Featured, Main/The Bilderberg Plan to Obliterate Humanity
The Bilderberg Plan to Obliterate Humanity

Dave Hodges

February 10, 2014

The Common Sense Show

I recently interviewed Daniel Estulin the author of what will be the newest best seller, TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction.

Estulin wrote the book based largely on a Bilderberg white paper which was smuggled to him by a Bilderberg insider. The document was filled with information which spelled the end of the human race as we know it.

Hollywood Prepares the American Public for the Inevitable

Hollywood has made millions on movies like The Terminator, Blade Runner, and RoboCob, just to name a few. In fact, Robocop is being re-released in the next several weeks. Estulin states that cyborgs or man-machines are the future in a post-human world. Yes, you read that correctly, we could soon find ourselves living in a post-human world.

You may be familiar with the new TV series on FOX called Almost Human where one of the main characters is a cyborg cop. We could see such an interaction between nonhuman and morphed humans in the near future (i.e. Robocop).

Rules for Thee but Not for Me

In the future of transevolution we will be witnessing a literal fountain of youth, which will result from becoming a cyborg as it will soon be possible to purchase immortality in the future. However, everyone except the super elite will be banned from purchasing this literal fountain of youth.

Your existence, my common brethren, will be similar to what movie goers saw in the Summer of 2013 in the movie, Man of Steel. In the opening 30 minutes of the movie, it was revealed that every resident of Krypton had certain genes “turned on” and certain genes “turned off”. And everyone from Krypton, except for Superman, had been artificially bred for specific purposes. This is what humanity is quickly moving towards and unless you are the elite, you will be bred, dumbed down if needed, to serve a purpose for the global elite.

The Purpose for the Destruction of the Global Economy

Estulin mentioned that the wholesale destruction of the world’s economy is not an accident, nor is it a miscalculation or the result of political shenanigans. This destruction is being done on purpose, absolutely on purpose. Estulin revealed that his Bilderberg insider told him that the slave masters on this planet want to collapse the economy, force people into the stack and pack cities of mega millions and then exterminate most of humanity.

Estulin and I explored the methods that the super elite may use to exterminate 90% of all people on this planet. We both agreed that starvation is the most likely candidate. Starvation is a clean method of killing, it is quick and it would leave the planet in good shape for the global elite to establish their paradise on Earth.

Some of my readers and listeners have asked me about why I am so opposed to Agenda 21 and devote so much time fighting against it? To these and all others, I answer that forcing humanity to forsake rural and suburban living and move into the soon-to-be death traps of these mega cities, is very consistent with the tenets of Agenda 21 (i.e. Earth First).

Monsanto: The Great Satan of Food Production

I recently interviewed my good friend, Barbara Peterson, who presented evidence which demonstrated that the super elite are in the process of attacking not just humans with GMO’s which will eventually kill you, the GMO’s are also sterilizing our food supply. And then, as if by magic, Peterson and I took calls on my show from farmers all across the country, who confirmed the sterilization of both crops and farm animals was well under way.

Let’s give credit where credit is due. Monsanto is not alone in this conspiracy against humanity. In Chapter two of his book, Estulin, details how huge corporations like Monsanto, Cargill, and Archer Daniels are plotting to set up mass starvation on the planet. These corporate names became household names and they have become an “interlocked self perpetuating syndicate that will decide who eats and who doesn’t, who lives and who dies.”

Why are mega corporations, such as these and a small socio-political elite. allowed to own our food and control the very basis of humanity? The simple answer is, because they can.

Studies have shown that rats that are fed with genetically modified organisms (GMO), like potatoes, showed structural changes in their white blood cells making them more vulnerable to infection and disease, which could indicate a greater future risk of developing cancer, when compared to other rats fed non-GMO potatoes. Estulin’s research indicates that GMO food was the creation of the Rockefeller Foundation, who are members of the Bilderberg Group. This all part of the plan for total control of mankind. As an aside, Barbara Peterson noted in my interview with her that McDonalds fries will soon all be made of GMO’s.

Genetic Engineering

Genetic engineering is about taking control of nature, redesigning it and rebuilding it. The phrase “playing God” comes up in almost every conversation about genetic engineering. This is no longer the stuff of science fiction. Nothing good comes from genetic engineering as this generation of children will be the last generation which will be human in the sense that we define humanity today.

Estulin documented how insects are being weaponized for combat through chipping as a result of recent DARPA projects. Humans will soon be chipped, not necessarily for warfare, but for the purpose of transformation into something hideous which will serve the whims of the global elite.

The National Security State

Presently, all the communication happening on the planet right now can be monitored in real time and it is being done to control us, to dumb us down, to brainwash, to influence, and to predict our future behavior. The super elite is doing this so that we don’t get in the way of important people by doing too much thinking on our own. A simple example of this fact is in evidence in an ever-increasing number of airports as facial scanning techniques are designed to reveal to security individuals who are angry, malevolent, etc. This technology is right here, right now!

Estulin mentions Nazi Germany, in his book, numerous times throughout the book, Estulin drew a similarity between the mass control the Nazis had in comparison to the control the super elite has over the human race right now. Presently, America is the 21st century fulfillment of what Hitler, Stalin and Mao as they attempted to initiate their genocidal regimes.

Off World Escape Plan If Things Get Ugly

According to USA Today, “NASA recently revealed that their Mars robotic rover has found signs that a vast and hospitable lake once spread over the now-desolate surface, a potential home to past life for centuries or more.”

With this new discovery that life may be possible on Mars, the elite could easily, through nanotechnology subsequently build a homestead there! There are many private corporations on the planet who are ready to go to Mars within five years. Some speculate that billionaire, Robert Bigelow, is ready now.

Apparently, if the elite cannot exterminate humanity in the clean and neat ways that they have designed, it may be necessary to temporarily move off world while the job is completed in more “messy” ways. According to some, this is their “Plan B”.

A Cowardly New World

Unlike Huxley, I have seen nothing brave about this new world. Nanotechnology is a powerful new technology for taking apart and reconstructing nature at the atomic level. Scientists are acting like God to manipulate life through the use of this technology. I can only imagine all the horrible things nanotechnology can do to the human race.

Nothing good with regard to nanotechnology can or will come from this blatant insanity. The plans of the global elite constitute an abomination before God.

Right now, the elite are employing their “Promethean plans” which will change the world and will transform the very essence of humanity. Again, this is happening Now!!!

Let’s make no mistake about it; the super elite are attempting to become more powerful than God. The super elite controls the human race in every imaginable possible way. Just the term, “conspiracy theorist”, was invented by the global elite as a marginalizing tool to keep the public from believing in conspiracy theories that will enslave humanity.

My fellow human beings, we do not have five years. You sit idly by on the sidelines at the risk of not only your life but the lives of your children and grandchildren, born or not yet born. Soon, we will be saying “Welcome to Krypton”,  as humanity becomes the weak puppets in the theatre of life created by the super elite.

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:22+00:00 February 10th, 2014|Agenda 21, Featured, Main|62 Comments

1. leon Swallow February 10, 2014 at 6:01 am

wake up shepple the time is running out….

2. Elizabeth February 10, 2014 at 6:07 am

Great column.

Who is sitting idly by? Not your readers, I surmise. Unless I misunderstand your interpretation of “idly”, I am certainly not “sitting idly by.”

Elizabeth

3. Rob February 10, 2014 at 7:38 am

Hi Folks!

Does anyone really believe the technology was available in the 1960’s and early 70’s to send a man to the moon much less land and return?

If that really did happen why are we humans not regularly flying into space past the upper atmosphere based on the explosion of technology in the last 50 years.

These elite will never set up a base on Mars no matter how big they dream.

Here is their end:

Revelation 6:12-17 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood; (13) and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind. (14) And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (15) And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; (16) and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: (17) for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

As for the rest of us we had better consume all the Lamb(the Word of God) and live as like this is only a pit stop into eternity:

Philippians 3:17-21 Brethren, be ye imitators together of me, and mark them that so walk even as ye have us for an ensample. (18) For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: (19) whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things. (20) For our citizenship is in heaven; whence also we wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (21) who shall fashion anew the body of our humiliation, that it may be conformed to the body of his glory, according to the working whereby he is able even to subject all things unto himself.

Love in CHRIST! Rob

4. chicken little February 10, 2014 at 7:51 am

I’m ready to, anyone who reads this and wants to do something peaceful about it, we should form a group and go door to door and show people what it’s really happening. I got into a debate with someone that the e.o that have been signed by bho don’t really exist. That’s what we are up against, but like you my friend, av realized s long time ago that to leave this country would on only hasten my demise. I’m a fighter anyway and had no plans to leave, I know it’s global now and we truly are the last bastion, although not that free. Time to earn what we have been given! Hi to anyone at the nsa, guess what puppets, you will be culled after they are done using you. So how about you join our team and be the heroes!

5. William B Stoecker February 10, 2014 at 7:53 am

In my book “The Atlantis Conspiracy” I pointed out that the elites get away with committing horrible crimes…by committing horrible crimes. That is, they do things so evil, so monstrous, and on such a scale that no one wants to believe it could be possible. No one wants to believe that FDR and others deliberately set us up at Pearl Harbor, effectively murdering three thousand Americans on that day alone. No one wants to believe that elements within our own government could have murdered JFK and then covered it up, aided by a totally corrupt and controlled mass media. No one wants to believe that Waco was a deliberate act of human sacrifice and child torture-murder, or that Slick and Queen Reptile arranged the bombing in Oklahoma City, or that Bush and Cheney orchestrated the mass murder on 9/11.
    But all these acts and more were indeed planned and carried out by the NWO elites, and they have repeatedly and openly called for a sudden and drastic reduction of the human population of our planet, dropping it to ten percent or less of what it is now. As I have pointed out before, their own UN maps for Agenda Twenty One depict, for example, the US with most of the land off limits for human use, including farming, mining, oil and gas wells, timber, and even water reservoirs. These maps, openly published, depict a world turned into a vast gulag of concentration camps (the cities), where billions of people would be condemned to a slow death of hunger, thirst, disease, and inter-ethnic conflict. Their plans, as usual, are hidden in plain sight.
    So when Mr. Hodges warns you that the Illuminati and their vile and cowardly servants mean us ill, believe him. And when I say that it is better to risk a quick death by fighting back when they come to arrest you or confiscate your guns (or your gold, or your food, or your home) than to certainly die a slow death in the gulag…lock and load. Fight to the death, and give no quarter.

6. […] Dave Hodges February 10, 2014 The Common Sense Show […]

7. Sparrow February 10, 2014 at 8:30 am

God will have the last laugh on these folks. I think Jesus is coming back soon, and we won’t need to worry about all this!

8. Craig Mouldey February 10, 2014 at 8:40 am

Back several years ago when the government myth of 9/11 collapsed in front of me I started to become more aware of what is really going on in this world. And the more I learned the worse the picture gets, as you outline here Dave. No wonder I spent a couple of years where I would learn of another planned horror and tears would start running down my face, not for fear of the monsters but because of the depth of the evil I was now becoming aware of. I will be 60 in a couple of weeks. I know what that means. It means I am past my useful date to these devils and am desposable. I will be their constant enemy to the end. It reminds me of the episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura about the huge underground bunker under Denver airport. I looked at my wife and said “I would rather be outside facing whatever will be occurinhttp://www.thedailysheeple.com/g than be down there in the bunker with the monsters.” For them, judgement is in pursuit and will over take them. The Almighty has promised us that. Meanwhile our resistance continues.

9. Cindylu February 10, 2014 at 8:41 am

It doesn’t really matter what they do to increase their lifespan and make a perfect world for themselves. Everybody dies and I don’t want to judge, but I think they will not be spending eternity in Heaven.

10. Elaine Olesson February 10, 2014 at 8:53 am

The Traditionalist/Perennialist thinker, Rene Guenon, said that toward the end of time, the world would be populated by “galvanized corpses.” This sounds something like.

11. David Osborne February 10, 2014 at 9:17 am

I thank you so much for this post, very helpful May God Bless you. We are in very bad times and the problem is no one wants to listen. Many timed I have tried telling people and just get looked like I am crazy and spoken to like some fool lol. Yes I have also found out that some major economists in USA reckon the world’s system will fall some time in the next year. My advice would be find God and ask for forgiveness save your soul as times are about to get like nothing ever seen before ever.

12. Alice February 10, 2014 at 9:29 am

Dear Dave,
    Thanks again. I guess we are at the point where we need to ask, what are we to do. It is good to understand some of the people thru out the world, during times of take over. The Philppines comes to mind. There is an area there called Bicol. In Bicol, when the spanish came and tried to take over, the Bicol area was just given up by the spanish. The Spanish motis operandi was to get the ‘datu’ that is the leader, and then the rest would follow. However, in Bicol, they had a different culture. When the Spanish got the Datu, it did not matter, the defense would just get stronger. Even the women were fierce, everyone was in charge and no one was in charge, their culture was such that each person was an individual and could make their own decisons, and the spanish, just abandoned the Bicol area, and let it
    go on its own.
    The French during WW2, had a book that was passed around, up graded, and it was a methodology to throw the wrench in the gears. And it became the un spoken of acts of the people. If you could do your job in 10 minutes, people stretched it out to 20 minutes. If you were walking by german cars, at night, someone would pour sugar into the tank. If you were at a construction site, someone would carelessly knock over the supplies, and on and on. The more brave would eliminate the germans when they were walking in small groups.
    Back to the Bicol area, during ww2, the bicol area was again a pain in the back side for the Japanese. The Bicol people would wait in the mangroves, when the japanese patrol boats would go up the rivers, in the bays, the bicol landers would throw malatov cocktails into the boats, then eliminate them when the boat stopped. The Bicol Landers were stealthy, as most of their victims just disappeared, no trace, that was their trade mark. Even the boats were taken out and sunk, never to be found.
    Right now, the Almighty LORD has spoken to around 20 percent of the people, only aguess. These people know something is occuring, something big, something that will affect the world. You can talk with these people, the people of which the Almighty LORD has not spoken to, they are clueless. I meet so called CHristians, and they just shake their head, and I wonder, if GOD has not told you that the tribulation is going on, then are you really a CHristian???
    The signs of today are right out of Matthew. And yet, there are so many so called Christians that do not see it. It makes me wonder, wow. How can it be? I hear the word of GOD, telling me to prepare for the Tribulation. Even some of my Children do not see it, yet it is
    being told to my by our Father. When I meet those that hear GOD, and they are preparing for the Tribulation, of which we all agree is now in progress, it is easy to talk, they think the same things that I am thinking. When talking to those people that do not see it, to those people of which GOD has not spoken to, I wonder, why? You say you are Christian, you talk the talk, but do you walk the walk? I do not know.

13. […] via The Bilderberg Plan to Obliterate Humanity | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. […]

14. Syrin February 10, 2014 at 10:15 am

Again, I ask this basic question, and it has yet to be answered. That question is one word: why? The elite ALREADY control all wealth, all power, and get to actually enjoy the benefits that come from that. According to this article, they’ll still have the wealth and power, but nothing left over in which to enjoy it on. In other words, there will be no more theater, no more movies, no more sporting events, no more mansions with high end toys. Why would they trade having a jet set lifestyle living a life of luxury with megamansions all over the world, living on beaches all over the world to live in caves on Mars? There is no logical reason, and no one has yet answered this very basic question. All I get is “They are psychopaths”. Yes, but even psychopaths have an inbred sense of self preservation. Furthermore, they must be intelligent to some degree to attain that degree of wealth and power. And exactly who are these elite? They aren’t the rich who got there through the sweat of their own brow like doctors, accountants, small business owners because they would never consider such a plan. After all, they worked hard to get wealth to improve their lot in life with their family. So then it must be the multi-generational rich, but they enjoy the benefits of wealth and power more than anyone else on the planet, so why would they crap in their own pool for a lack of better terminology? Are we supposed to believe the elite are all of like mind? Really? Tell you what. Take a mere 10 people from ANY profession on the planet in ANY country, and make sure they all come from the exact same pay grade, and tell me how many of those 10 would 100% agree on ANY issue. BUT, we are supposed to believe that the elite who have led a life of slothful peace are now hard core killing machines of like mind across, not just a single city, state, or even nation, but across the world? So the Asian elite have the same interests as the Brazilian elite who have the same interests as the US elite> That concept is laughable. We can’t get 100% consensus on ANY topic. There would be people out there who would argue that torturing puppies is a GOOD thing, byt the elite are working in perfect unison despite coming from different cultural, religious and societal backgrounds. This nebulous, faceless boogey man we call “the elite” cannot act in unison if you believe in human nature at all, and according to articles like this, they are working in complete defiance of their own self interest. Now if you were to tell us that it was the oppressed and down trodden who were going to take down the elite, that scenario at least on the surface is believable, but I will not believe that some guy who has homes in Hollywood, the Swiss Alps, Belize, Hong Kong and Perth will trade that away to live in a subterranean cave on Mars where he’ll actually have to WORK and toil for his very survival. Sorry, that defies every piece of logic we can use to test this theory.

15. John Birch February 10, 2014 at 10:55 am

I have seen combat and I have seen war. I am not an armchair soldier.

I am disturbed by the character of the people pushing the so-called American Spring movement. Gen. Vallely is a PSYOPS strategist and a Fox news talking head. This could be a great excuse to initiate martial lawand gun confiscation and then lay the blame at the feet of all Christians in the USA.

Unsubstantiated accusations are just gossip and forbidden by God’s Word. According to the Law of the most high God no one can be accused without two or three witnesses. Witnesses see and know personally. We shouldn’t accept accusations against a government or person without witnesses, earthly or heavenly. Real witnesses must come forward and not just Alex Jones’ people.

I am convinced that the devil is being permitted by God to stir up conspiracy theories so that paranoid, disobedient Christians will fight this government and be destroyed. News is being manipulated. This is indeed a MindWar just like Vallely’s paper.

Search your souls…you have been warned. Because you have been warned and read these words you will be under greater judgment on the last day and in the 7 years beforehand when God will separate the goats from the sheep. Christ NEVER told his people to revolt. ALL of the Antichrists have! There were zealots “freedom fighters” in the ranks of the apostles. Simon the Zealot was one. Our Lord resisted the temptation to take the world by force. He knew this method would not end well. He died on the cross as an example for us.

Only those obedient to God’s word will be protected by him. It is written, “Those who live by the sword die by the sword.” We all die eventually. The question is: what happens after we close our eyes on earth for the last time? Are we bold enough to say that we can stay the hand of our creator’s prophecy?

16. Widetracker February 10, 2014 at 11:22 am

Hello Dave,
    Keep up the good fight. Here’s an interview that Muad’dib (http://mtrial.org/) did back around the first of July 2013.
    The first 20 minutes was a little messed up but then it gets better. I hope you take the time to listen to it
    to the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q22eFKfFi9Q#t=201
    Thank-you

17. The Gonzo Survivalist February 10, 2014 at 11:56 am

You are correct in your assertion that the microchipping of humans will turn them into
    something hideous. The question is what will that thing be. It is the belief of myself and
    others that during the Great Tribulation so clearly spoken about in the Bible, taking the
    microchip mark of the beast will transform the person taking it into a nephilim. Remember
    them? The part human-part demon beings that populated the world before God sent the
    Great Flood. That is why Noah was referred to in the Bible as “a man perfect in his
    generations”. He and his family were the last humans. Satan’s plan is to once again
    populate the world with beings created in his image and not that of The Lord. As the
    Bilderbergs and others of their ilk are luciferians, they are aiding and abetting the devil
    himself with this plan. The geo-engineering of Earth is creating environmental conditions
    that will be more hospitable for the nephilim’s return in large numbers. They are in fact
    nephili-forming the planet, to coin a spin on the term “terra-forming”. This is part of the
    meaning of what Jesus said in Matthew 24:37 ,” But as the days of Noah were, so shall
    also the coming of the Son Of Man be”. The Bilderbergs and all who are part of the
    illuminati’s plan are literally trying to create hell on earth via nanotechnology, GMO food
    and chemtrails. For us to continue to support these corporations and governments with
    our God given, hard earned money and with our silent apathy is simply not right.

18. Karl Stewart February 10, 2014 at 11:58 am

Dear Dave.

Please let the people know about the Rockefeller Genetically Modified Wheat back in 1934 and why everyone is buying Gluten free to try to mitigate the damage. All wheat products must be eliminated from our diets.
    Having nearly died last August from eating wheat products, I know what it does to the body. I felt hungry and tired all the time. My muscles and tendons and joints were very stiff. My whole body was full of fluid inflammation from the auto-immune response caused by the GM wheat. I looked fat but I really wasn’t. I had all the symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome X, apple obese, high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, pre-diabetic, high blood fats. I felt as if my whole body was seizing up, especially my muscles. I kept gaining weight no matter how little I ate.

Then I felt chest pains. I knew I was on the way out of this world with the standard heart attack just before you collect your social security check. Then I saw a U,S, Dept. of Agriculture film strip circa 1960 that said, ” Scientist have fixed the Gluten in wheat.” And then I knew that the wheat in this country has been modified and used by the New World Order Globalist, Illuminati, Satan-worshiping Bankers ie, Rockefeller and his Rothschild friends, as a soft kill weapon and that is why so many of the people of our nation are obese and are dying of heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and so many auto-immune related diseases like cancer. I stopped eating all wheat products ie. bread, cookies, cakes, pasta, pizza, gravy, crackers, pretzels, salad dressings and and everything with wheat in it since that time and all the Metabolic Syndrome X symptoms have gone away. I lost twenty seven pounds in six months with out exercise and feel great. Even so, I still would like to report the attempted murder on my person by the elite bankers to all the world. Please tell America, Dave, and thank you for telling the people the truth. The Lord be with you.

Karl Stewart 2/10/14

19. Pine 4 Better Daze February 10, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Here are some important website reports that should be read:
    ‘The planned Destruction of America’ (11 Oct. 2013)
    ‘The Illuminati Agenda’ (June 08, 2002)
    Part I – Original title: ‘The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations’
    ‘NWO FORBIDDEN HISTORY: TIMELINE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER (1911 – 1920)’
    Excerpts—
    Nov. 1912:
    “After many years of strategic political preparation, the Globalist-Zionist New World Order now has 7 major goals it wants to achieve in coming decade:”
    Oct. 1913:
    “The ADL (Anti-Defamation League) was founded in 1913. The ADL’s true purpose is to protect
    Rothschild’s criminal network from exposure. Anyone who dares to call attention to the workings of the New World Order, or The Federal Reserve Bank, will be denounced by the ADL
    as “anti-semetic.”….
    The ADL has destroyed many political and journalistic careers and is today one of the most feared Zionist organizations in America.”
    Dec. 1913:
    “Woodrow Wilson signs the Federal Reserve Act into law. The “Fed” creates money out of thin air and lends it (at interest) to the banks and U.S. Treasury.”
    Timeline for The Rothschild Internationalist – Zionist – Banking – One World Order Family
    (‘The History of the House of Rothschild’)
    1913: ADL …. 1921: CFR
    ‘Comparative analysis of demise of the Russian Empire in 1917– and of the United States of
    America now’
    By Alexander Gofen ( 2011 -2012 )

20. Sheri February 10, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Turn your yards into organic gardens, growing Heritage seeds only. Build a greenhouse for year round growing. Keep your dollars out of their pockets.

21. NW Native February 10, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I don’t wish to poke someone’s bubble, but Rob is quite correct. The good old US of A never sent anyone to the moon.
    The man on the moon Appollo program was a hoax so the NASA could keep the billions rolling in. Also, it is most likely that the Mars rover is roving around in some American desert. Again, to scam the taxpayers and keep the billions rolling in.
    As concerns the fake Apollo moon landings, the Astronauts would have fried while going through the Van Allen radiation belts that surround earth. To shield the Astronauts from this radiation would have required so much lead shielding that the rockets would have never got off the ground. Likewise, terraforming Mars so the elite can hide there is a pipe dream on both accounts.
    With that said, there can be no doubt that the NWO elite are attempting to terraform earth via chem-trails, GMO foods and poisons in the food and water, nanotechnology-transhumanism-genetic engineering, and all the other evil plans as outlined by Dave.
    The main technic of the Jewish-communist take down of any country is to eleminate any future or potential
    leadership that could lead the masses in revolt. In other words a headless population that is more easily controlled and then eliminated. The history of Russia, China, Cambodia, etc. bears out this fact.
    For those of you still looking for Nazis under the bed or in the closet, the Nazis didn’t eleminate the intelligentsia in Germany. For sure the Nazis had plenty of faults, but most people’s views on Nazi Germany are the result of the very same forces that are trying to set up the NWO. Hitler was no worst or any better than the other leaders during WW2. Some honest scholars think he might have been better. What Hitler was trying to do was save Germany from being communised by the very same forces that took over Russia and to pull the German people out of the cesspoll that was the Weimar Republic and eleminate the draconian Treaty of Versailles.
    The bottom line is anyone who puts Hitler in the same category as Stalin and Mao flat out doesn’t know what they are talking about. It’s true now and has always been true; the victors write the history!

There’s very bad times coming down the pike. In the end however, the the plans of the NWO the fail and fail
    spectacularly.

22. Seen2013 February 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm

“Absolutely nothing that happens in our world is an accident; it’s all part of this grand plan. Because of this, there is no hope for humanity if we do not rise up and defeat Agenda 21 and force a change in the leadership of the world, and it must be done RIGHT NOW, before the personal control mechanisms of this new system are locked into place.”

I have serious doubts that people will. The elites only really need cashless-paperless society locked into place, and authoritarianism, Agenda 21, GMO foods, and etc are effectively guaranteed.
    Frankly, many people seems to ignore when government has partnerships already established for certain 20 years; the technological advancement of invention and innovation occurs in progression of the elite’s agendas that enables the elites to acquire their platforms to pursue their agenda. The only reason it is quiet or in the manner is to place the populace into a position that it can be readily forced to comply or be destroyed.
    Death trap stack’em and pack’em? It’s worse than that. Roads and areas between houses/buildings are often referred to as death funnels; cities are hard to take but with a disarmed populace turns into massive ghettos like Warsaw and the like. This also allows diseases and other weaponry to be maximized in the efforts to reduce excess population or CO2 emissions (mammals exhale CO2 remember).
    The time to resist and seek an apparent reversal is before Stage 4; Stage 4 is the roll out stage. This means the power-structure is ready, and the power-structure’s infrastructure is or can be completed by hard martial law. As a typical rule, it is not a good idea to advance the objectives of the developing power-structure and hasten martial law. The biggest reason the elite are seeking a justifiable favorable reaction to the solution of martial law is; the power-structure lacks:
    Full implementation of Agenda 21: Nuclear Power prior to the Fukushima incident was set to replace coal as it stands already supplies power to much of the nation during non-peak hours. Property rights including ownership of your body still exists, and GMO is aimed to be the food supplier. Agenda 21 is designed to enhance and cement authoritarianism.
    GMO and medical industry is preferred depopulation methods while mirroring the unnatural breeding results of pure breeds whose health issues are largely the same enabling the appearance of treatment. Stack’em-Stack-em increases the virility and/or application of most contagious sicknesses; this will escalate the effects of many common illnesses as well like the flu.
    Cashless-Paperless Society ensures sanctions can be fully implemented. Most people don’t know welfare sanctions non-compliance, and it seems largely selectively enforced right now. To put it lightly, the welfare queen should be sanctioned and based on behavior will rapidly approach 4 sanctions under the progressive penalties; this is 1 year ineligible benefits being revoked and includes medical. 3 sanctions is 6 months revoked of benefits and may include medical. 2 sanctions is 3 months, and 1 is 1 month. Also, I’ve learned welfare is already cashless with few exceptions but appears to be moving towards completely cashless.

23. Mike February 10, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Dave thank you so much for all that you do, I came across you on an interview that was posted to youtube, you are a great American sir!

I heard in one of your interviews you explaining how to talk with people that you have to meet them at what they know and let them catch up.

I couldn’t agree more, when I first starting putting the pieces together on this conspiracy it was overwhelming. I had a former girlfriend a couple years ago who is highly intelligent tell me about the bilderburgs, the illuminati, and that there were Republicans involved. Since I lean conservative that is where she lost me thinking that there is no way a conservative republican would be apart of this….. I asked her to explain it to me because I didn’t understand, and she said it is way too complicated to explain… I took that as an insult at the time and I really shouldn’t have, so I began to learn things one step at a time on my own and it was to say the least very upsetting and very life draining, even when I was learning different things I’m thinking no way.. but then one day.. it came to me, this is all connected to biblical prophecies. Two emotions overcame me one I didn’t want my kids to not have a life of their own to build on that was extremely upsetting. Then another emotion took over that was the return of Jesus the tribulation and the rapture and that did have a calming affect on me.

If others are trying to explain this to people don’t overwhelm them they will shut down and not want to hear a darn thing you are saying and you will get labeled as a nut job. Take it one step at a time, one thing they can let sink in and then the next time you see them bring up something else and so on and so forth.

I did this on my 20 year old son, one I didn’t want him to worry about too much because he is a full-time college student, and two I also wanted to be honest about what is going on in the world and what will happen in the future. He says he’s glad I let him know because he appreciates life so much more than he did before and he is living each and every day as if it were his last.

God bless you Dave, god bless all your listeners and followers.

Mike

24. Koen February 10, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Dave, you wrote THE most essential article about what is going on on the planet, for quite some time now, 100% agreed.
    This is what zionist Hollywood is/was doing, prepare us for the inevitable destruction of humanity, so true.
    Where you wrote about ‘nano-technology’ you can add to that ‘UFO and free-energy’ technology, etc …
    The elite has fooled us, corrupted our sciences, so we did not make any important technological progress during the last 80 years,
    only nice digital gadgets and the internet were allowed to happen, but that is not nearly enough for us to survive.

If you want to do something to wake us all up, Dave, let your next article cover all the scientific work of all the intelligent
    DISSIDENT scientists in disciplines such as physics, chemistry, medicin, etc…
    It is THIS information that can make a real difference for us all, in contrast with the countless reasonabe ‘conspiracy’
    internet articles that are without answers to change things for the better.
    Then you will be up to the level of thinking and doing that can make a difference, but time is running out.

If you like, I can help you making that list of important dissidents scientists, for instance, Nikola Tesla.
    I can help you formulate the most essential experiments and physics that prove our current “paradigm of physics/chemistry/etc..) is totally incomplete and sometimes wrong.
    It is not so funny to know that each year can be the last year, and this is my reality for at least 5 years now, however, we are still here, and there is a little hope left.
    Lets make it as difficult as possible for the super nazis that control us: NO MORE! They will not succeed.

But for now, you did it Dave, you wrote THE essential article, so good you did this, so good, thanks man!

25. Student February 10, 2014 at 5:39 pm

The ruling elite will fail to achieve physical immortality because physical immortality by whatever means is impossible including use of holograms, converting their reptilian forms from carbon based structures to silicon based structures or using technology to create cyborgs or reptilian human hybrids. There are major planetary changes due to happen that are far beyond the control of the ruling elite and their technology cannot help them.

Key reasons why the ruling elite will fail include but are not limited to the following: Radiation from Fukushima, radiation from nuclear power plants and use of weapons containing depleted uranium (DU), uranium alloys and plutonium, geoenginering, chemtrails, morgellons, problems with the food supply for reptilian human hybrids, world wars, pole shift, Earth falling on its axis, Nibiru/Planet X – the Sun’s binary twin star with its seven planets and moons and last but not least! Giant holes in the Sun. Anyone wanting to know more information can look up the details online while the internet is still available in its current form. Those with the true light are being awakened and many who’ve had recent near death experiences report that civilisation on planet Earth has only one to two years left.

What this means on a metaphysical can be found at the link below.

26. iwitness02 February 10, 2014 at 6:16 pm

If you add up the total score from just what we learn here, one would have to conclude that a post-human world is inevitable. Short of Divine intervention.
    I am thankful that our Lord Jesus can read the hearts of men.
    Because the super elite have gotten away for so long I think they believe God knows nothing.
    To my understanding; there are no secrets.
    Just imagine if this is all we had to look forward to. If Satan was really our full time god forever.
    Thankfully Jehovah God gave His only begotten Son for a Ransom for All.
    I can’t wait for all the lies and darkness to end.
    The Scriptures offer many examples of a clear separation between the good and the evil. The coming trouble will be targeted at the evil. But when it rains it rains on everyone. Some will get wet. Some will drown. Keep the faith.

27. yourmotherwaswrong February 10, 2014 at 6:45 pm

A human mission to Mars is not possible. There exists no tech that will allow a human to travel through deep space without being bombarded by “cosmic radiation.” By the time they (astronauts) get to the Red Planet, they’ll be dead. Sci-Fi movies are not reality.

28. James February 10, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Let’s not throw the We need Jesus or some super hero to save us around.
    That’s what get’s people in trouble in the first place! Waiting for someone to Save you!
    You can save yourself! Everyone has the power of the Divine.

The Satanists house of Cards will Fall! There is more of us then them.
    I see Putin stopping all there plans. They seem hell bent on turning the US into a third world country.

29. Stephen Kriz February 10, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Oh yes, this makes perfect sense. Exterminate the human race to create a “perfect world”. I get it. How diabolically clever! I’m guessing that Elvis will pick up the Loch Ness monster and Sasquatch in his UFO just before this happens – right?

30. […] Dave Hodges is a contributor to Intellihub News. You can find more of his work at The Common Sense Show […]

31. x February 10, 2014 at 7:46 pm

1. Orthodox Revelations ALSO is a Ruse
    2. The ESSENE BOOK OF REVELATIONS is proven true
    3. Thus ALL of you “Bible Thumpers” betting on the “Orthodox Revelations” are rooting for the
    wrong side the Evil doers wrote the Orthodox Revelations

32. Just Wondering February 10, 2014 at 7:56 pm

Do they not also have a plan for a fake UFO invasion? Maybe that could also be plan B. I’m sure they can eliminate the public by using wave technology from these developed gravity shielded crafts.

33. William February 10, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Wait, starvation is FAST?

34. C.E.R February 10, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Sorry, but the elites will never see this come to fruition. The Kingdom of this world under evil forces will only be allowed to go so far before the real King returns to reign. Read the book, it’s in there.

35. Jesus is the door to Heaven! February 10, 2014 at 8:41 pm

It is hard to even know where to start when talking about the men, women and devils who have been behind the scenes of America’s rise and now ruin, for a long, long time. What I a gong to say will be a hard pill to swallow for many.If you really take a look at our founded you will see there Luciferian Freemason ties are undeniable.I know about this from my deceased Grandparents who were Master Masons and Eastern Star women for over five decades. As a Born again Christian, I have seen the ways this country blasphemes my Lord and Savior and it is not hidden any longer.

I truly believe the mega false flag attack of 9/11 was to mock and blaspheme the birth of Jesus Christ. If you really research when Christ was born it will become quickly apparent it had nothing to do with pagan Christmas. According to many sincere, God fearing, bible believing Christians Jesus was born on September 11th of 3 B.C. This nation has made 9/11 a day of tragedy for this country by design! When in actuality it was the day of victory for the world as Jesus was born!

Don’t let anyone try to put doubt in your mind in your belief in Christ. If you have asked for forgiveness of your sins and made Jesus Lord of your life, you are saved.
    Just don’t continue to walk with the world in all its evil way if you are saved, you can’t serve two masters!

It is my sincere belief from studying the bible that a pre-tribulation rapture will happen and it could very well happen in the next few years. The bible is very specific in speaking to this.
    It will happen on a future feast of trumpets that happens in September on Elul 29 on the 100th trumpet, the last trumpet blast.

1st Corinthians 15:51-52 “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMPET. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1st Thessalonians 4:16-17 “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

Read Isaiah 24 regarding the impending judgment of the Earth. “Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste,Distorts its surface And scatters abroad its inhabitants.”
    It gets worse for the earth and it’s inhabitants, read the rest of Isaiah 24. For someone to say that believers who are in Christ NOW will go through any of the 7 yr tribulation is wrong. That would be like you saying to your bride “We are going to go to dinner but first I am going to beat the hell out of you!”

I am NOT saying believers in Christ will not have tribulations while on this earth, This last group of believers who are alive will not experience the end times 7 year tribulation. Many will still come to Christ during the tribulation but will more often than not pay for their belief in Christ with their physical lives, they will gain eternity with the Lord.

I see posts in here where people try to cloud the issue and question if people are really saved or not. It is not for man to decide this. I do know you have to be born again to go to heaven. Pray to escape the wrath to come!

36. Radhavallabha dasa February 10, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Aham brahmasmi. I am not this body I am spirit soul. Once you realize this you understand that the material world is an illusion and you see that these individuals have no control over anything. They will be destroyed just like everything else in this material world. So they have some temporary power which lasts a few years at most. Then they are snuffed out by cruel death, but if you realize that you are actually spirit these demons have no jurisdiction over you

37. Teachtru February 10, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Several things don’t jive.

1.Fukushima is ongoing. Do the “elite” plan to spend no time in or near the Pacific or avoid food, water and air in the Northern hemispheref or the rest of their lives and their children’s lives and that of their grandchildren?

2. Do they eat food from or visit the Gulf of Mexico? Rather than going the expensive way with Corexit, the Gulf could have been cleaned and bio-remediated and have had oil re-couped, with any one of the 1000″s of alternative methods that were proposed. As the corporations involved have satd, they made more from the cover-up “clean-up” than from an actual one.

3. What water shall they have if they continue to “frackalong”?

4. What soil shall be left to grow from after the Monsanto plague has petered out?

5.Will they settle for farmed fish rather than Alaskan king crab, wild paciifc salmon and New Orleans shrimp and crab?

6.. Where will the creativity come from for the dance, music and literature they spend money in? The creative spirit cannot and/or will not survive tyranny.

7. Shall they be prisoners behind their armed,gated communities, whilst the”masses” rule the surroundngs?

38. Garrett February 10, 2014 at 11:33 pm

@ N W Native. Much respect for your comments however u r gonna wanna do a bit more research on our ability to navigate space. Starting with Dr. Stephen Greer. Yes the video of us on the moon was a hoax but not our actually going. I don’t have time to list the mind boggling amount of info verifying our interstellar capabilities. I’ll again simply encourage u to start by listening to Dr Greer and set yourself rite on the matter.
    @ Syrin
    When I hear u attempting to deduce their reasoning by projecting your rationale onto them and I3 i find it a cruel, untenable exercise your playing on yourself. If ur wondering who they are then you’ve clearly passed up far too many books to list, books written over the last 100+ years, supplying all the necessary dots to draw an accurate picture. Use the great work of those of yesterday and today. Great article!

39. Tester February 11, 2014 at 1:43 am

The self-designated “prophets” are simply idiots, as they always were. Whoever buys into this cheap sci-fi novel above – it won’t happen. Most of the stuff mentioned is nothng but a pipe dream of the would-be technocrats.

How far do you think that robotic distopia will go – on a set of batteries? LMAO is all I can say.

40. jiikoo February 11, 2014 at 1:46 am

I read text below straigth from FBI honey trap play book.

chicken little wrote:

41. The Bilderberg Plan to Obliterate Humanity | February 11, 2014 at 5:04 am

[…] The Common Sense Show – by Dave Hodges […]

42. […] CommonSenseShow  February 10 2014 […]

43. Mountainman February 11, 2014 at 6:02 am

I believe the author is leaving out one possibility, and he may not even be aware of this. Extraterrestrials may be involved with the coming transformation of our planet, and they may be directing or ordering things that are happening. Don’t take my word for it or call me a fool. Do your own due diligence.

EDITOR’S NOTE: MY STAFF AND I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE. HOWEVER, THERE IS A DISTINCT LACK OF HARD EVIDENCE

44. Josey Wales February 11, 2014 at 7:21 am

I have lost my way in the past 5 years. Being hit from all sides financially, physically and emotionally. I try to tell myself to quit reading these sites, quit reading all the negativity as I think it has direct correlation to what has occurred. I feel there has to be something better than this (Life). We are not supposed to have an existence such as this. I have prayed & prayed and asked for salvation, help, guidance, forethought & purpose. These answers have yet to be revealed. Every morning when I wake up is the worst. “Not another day” of this. Giving up crosses my mind constantly but leaving my wife and 2 kids holding the path is the only thing keeping me here. Something has to give.

45. Defiant February 11, 2014 at 7:22 am

If they “obliterate Humanity,” wont they get VERY lonely? Not to mention, how would they get electricity and clean water and fuel? Who would build their houses or offices? Who would they rule over? Nah…I can’t see the point…

46. Cal February 11, 2014 at 9:54 am

@ JohnBirch, “I am convinced that the devil is being permitted by God to stir up conspiracy theories so that paranoid, disobedient Christians will fight this government and be destroyed”

You are incorrect in your biblical theories. Christ took out, smashed the moneylender tables himself. God never said put up with anything. In fact he showed the way to fight those “governmental criminals”.

God himself sent the plagues because the Pharaoh would “not let his people go”.

Exodus – Yahweh (God) explaining to the Pharaoh why he did not accomplish the freedom of the Israelites immediately. “I could have stretched forth My hand and stricken you and your people with pestilence, and you would have been effaced from the earth. Nevertheless I have spared you for this purpose: in order to show you My power and in order that My fame may resound throughout the world.”

Moses told The Exodus with the children of Israel over and over again: “I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.” (Lev. 26:13 KJV)

David (David and Goliath) used a real sling and killed a giant and took a sword and cut off his head in Gods name. David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

Gideon, Barak, Jephthah, and Samson led real revolts against real oppressors. Hebrews 11:32 – For the time would fail me to tell – To recount all that they did; all the illustrations of the strength and power of faith evinced in their lives.
    Of Gedeon – The history of Gideon is detailed at length in Judges 6-7, and there can be no doubt that in his wars he was sustained and animated by strong confidence in God. He by his faith in God, along with 300 men, destroyed a countless multitude of Midianites and Amalekites, and delivered Israel from oppression and slavery. Judges 6, 7, 8.
    Barak – Judges 4. at the command of Deborah the prophetess, who summoned him to war in the name of the Lord, encountered and overthrew the hosts of Sisera. His yielding to her summons, and his valour in battle against the enemies of the Lord, showed that he was animated by faith. He overthrew Jabin, king of Canaan, and delivered Israel from servitude. Judges 4.
    Samson in Judges 14-16. The apostle commands is his faith, and though he was a very imperfect man, and there were many things in his life which neither sound morality nor religion can approve, yet it was still true that he evinced, on some occasions, remarkable confidence in God, by relying on the strength which he gave him. This was particularly true in the instance where he made a great slaughter of the enemies of the Lord, and of his country; see Judges 15:16; Judges 16:30. Who was appointed by God to deliver Israel from the oppressive yoke of the Philistines; and, by extraordinary assistance, discomfited them on various occasions. Judges 13-16.
    Jephtha is recorded in Judges 11. The mention of his name among those who were distinguished for faith, has given occasion to much perplexity among expositors. Who, under the same guidance, defeated the Ammonites, and delivered Israel. Judges 11, Judges 12:1-15.

Their faith; and their remarkable valour and success in delivering their country from their foes and from the foes of God. In this it is implied that they regarded themselves as called to this work by the Lord, and as engaged in his service; and that they went forth to battle, depending on his protection and nerved by confidence in him as the God of their country.

There are many more instances showing that God and the Christ do not require their believers to put up with corrupt governments, rather they require the exact opposite of those who believe. They are to fight the corrupt, and if need be, do battle with them if their defeat can not be done by other honest means.

Queen Esther violated a real law and risked her real life to intercede for real people. After Esther’s real bravery, the Hebrews were given real swords and real spears and successfully defended themselves against real enemies really intent on killing them. The list is endless.

Moses and the children of Israel literally walked out of bondage.

There is a prophetic verse of Scripture that records the conquering Messiah as being asked about the wounds that are in his hands. He responds, “Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.” (Zechariah 13:6 KJV) This demonstrates the axiom that “It is our friends who are killing us by doing nothing.”

Without patriot-pastors in Colonial America, there would have been no Lexington Green, Concord Bridge, Bunker Hill, Declaration of Independence, US Constitution, or United States of America. It was the combined efforts of pastors such as Jonas Clark, John Witherspoon, Ebenezer Baldwin, and James Caldwell as much as it was the efforts of political figures such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Sam Adams, and Patrick Henry that brought the American colonies out of British bondage.

An important criteria God imposes on mankind relative to government and society is an oath. The oath is seen throughout the Scriptures, and it requires those in government to rule according to the qualifications found in Romans chapter 13 general, to promote good and punish evil. This relates to people in society: “all pacts presuppose as a fundamental condition mutual good faith…and when one has broken this good faith the other also is immediately released from obligation to the same.” “is sacred pact of justice and peace cannot be broken with God’s ordination or approbation nor with man’s consent.”

This sounds much like our US Constitution and state Constitutions and that if those who are placed into offices or positions within them do not make laws, treaties, etc that are “IN PURSUANCE THEREOF” the US Constitution or the state Constitutions they are “Null and void” – that is the foundation this comes from, where our country comes from. WE are NOT bound to follow them, and the enforcers who are not aware of, or are domestic enemies/traitors are made into criminals by those actions against the people and the covenant, contract, agreement made for them to occupy the position they are in..

Within the scriptures you will find, “He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.”

47. BlindmanCC February 11, 2014 at 10:00 am

No matter what is coming, no matter who is bringing peace or destruction, one thing and only one thing matters. Have I…Me >>>Myself, done any good today; am I fair and honest with my fellow man? Do I value life and the life of others? Am I thankful for life and the world around me and those who dwell in it?
    Who I am, is going to do more for me then what others do or even who or what is coming or the deeds and plans of the good or the evil. Yes we need to stand up for ourselves, fight for ourselves (When we have a clear enemy). But our hearts need to be guided by the type of humanity we would hope for, seek and wish to emulate. When you don’t know what to do in an overpowering world, start with the strength which comes from what you would have the world to be (Hope). Practice living in that world with word and deed (Faith). Look to the strength which lives above what we now know and see..(Believe)

48. Jones February 11, 2014 at 10:19 am

God has made a contract with “the heirs of the promise”… If there are no “heirs” then the promise becomes null & void and guess who walks? That, in essence, is what this is all about.

“If God does not intervene then there shall be no flesh found on the Earth”

49. TTS February 11, 2014 at 10:35 am

The EVIL men who created this ugly planet are GOING NOWHERE. They think that they can run and hide from the mess that they have made. They think they can slip into a T2 transhuman suit and live forever.

Better think again Rothschild family. Your Creator has something else in store for you from which there is no escape.

50. Jim Yost February 11, 2014 at 11:03 am

Hey Dave,

Thought provoking article. As I was reading it I had a remembrance of the old Robert Burns quote: “The best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry.” This is a paraphrase of his original quote, but an accurate one. I don’t want to sound like a broken record by saying this over and over, but it seems to me that the most likely scenario is going to be that in the not-too-distant-future there is going to be a massive worldwide outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will totally upset the NWO apple cart as far as their ‘best laid plans’ scheming goes, which will so outrage them that they’ll respond by ushering in the end-time persecution of Christians.

There are several verses of scripture that attest to it (according to my perception at least); In Matt. 24:14 Jesus said: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.” Many Christians think that this has been fulfilled by the televangelists. One thing most of them fail to understand is that there’s a big difference between the gospel of salvation and the gospel of the kingdom. The gospel of the kingdom is always accompanied by kingdom power, e.g.in Luke 11:20 Jesus said: “But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, then the kingdom of God is come upon you.” This is to say that the preaching of the gospel of the kingdom will be accompanied by the miraculous.

The reason why the kingdom of darkness is so frantically trying to dupe Christian preachers into majoring on the gospel of salvation is to try to preempt the coming preaching of the gospel of the kingdom by using the gospel of salvation as the norm in order to acclimate people to it so that when the kingdom power comes on the scene most Christians will be afraid of it. In other words, the kingdom of darkness is using the overwrought preaching of the gospel of salvation as a buffer against the coming end-time revival display of the power of the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 6:1-3 warns against the continual preaching of the gospel of salvation, probably for this very reason.

Another section of scripture that attests to an end-time worldwide revival is Rev. 14:14-16. The last time there was a big outpouring of the Holy Spirit was the Wales Revival of 1902. In one instance nearly 100,000 people fell to the ground and couldn’t get up for several minutes as the Holy Spirit swept over the area in tremendous power. After that nobody wanted to go to work, all they wanted to do was go to church, which upset everything in the economic system at the time (because the revival went on like that for several months). And of course it hugely outraged TPTB. And that was only a tiny smidgen of what the end-time revival will look like.

So, it’ll be exciting times for the Christians, i.e. for the ones who love the kingdom of God, and the Holy Spirit, and his miraculous power. Of course it’ll probably get us all killed (per Rev. 6:9-11).

51. CINDY February 11, 2014 at 11:29 am

First off, I think we are the ones that were willing to travel down this techno world. We as a population BOUGHT into all there crap, and made them Wealthy AND Powerful! So we are the ones you can pull it back!
    Do you own a cell phone? Do you think you can’t live without it!
    Do you realize you are supporting them and dangerous energy like Wi-Fi
    when you own ANY wireless gadget? Just an example.
    Our population number’s and T.V. have enriched them to this level!
    We bought it HOOK LINE AND SINKER!
    We gave them this power and we CAN take it BACK–STOP buying their crap!
    Learn to use your MIND and NATURAL remedies for healing INSTEAD of pharmaceutical’s. Look at the power we have given Big Pharma, because we don’t trust our own abilities.
    Start buying solar panels NOW –don’t wait for them to make these changes!
    Don’t worry, they ALWAYS follow the money, and they will get on board when they know we have had enough of SUBSTANDARD, PREHISTORIC
    ENERGY like oil and gas!
    Don’t forget WE CONTROL THE FORCE- THROUGH OUR NUMBER’S!
    Take your power back!
    They use mind control on us, to make us think there’s nothing we can do about it— WRONG–WE ARE THE POWER, SO USE IT DAM IT!

52. John February 11, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I can use two sentences to describe our problem and our solution!
    1. We have a bad infestation of parasitic jews.
    2. Remove the bad infestation of parasitic jews.

53. Carl Jones February 11, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Dave, let me tell you an obvious fact based on Estulin’s wiki page (might have changed). Alex Jones interviewed Estulin and Estulin is quoted as saying he has has ranking sources in Western and Russian intelligence and that these sources are helping him, because they are against Bilderberg…excuse me while I choke on my lunch!! Estulin is a Bilderberg shill…A NWO DISINFOMATION JOCKEY!!! I wouldn’t trust anything he says.lol

54. Wayne February 11, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Come on now, we all know that Putin and the Russians are the source of all evil. Pay no mind to their Christian revival – its all a commie hoax. Get real you CIA trash.

55. Otto Lund February 11, 2014 at 2:36 pm

The pharaoh show, alien predators in human appearance, stop the criminal swiss nazi templars, giureh http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1875&start=1

Viktigste nyheter, most important news http://www.navigate3d.no/mbbs22/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=102

56. Jack714 February 11, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Might Satan be bamboozling the top elitists with fantastic promises of high positions in his kingdom if they do his bidding here on earth, namely exterminate humanity including themselves for their reward?
    Jack714

57. jon westerfield February 11, 2014 at 3:46 pm

I thank God that someone has a real plan to exterminate large swaths of humanity. Mankind is nothing more than a plague. Bring on the death.

58. Barney February 11, 2014 at 3:50 pm

I’ve only just discovered this excellent site, and would like to raise a few points.

The Lord helps those who HELP THEMSELVES. He’s not going to do it all for us. We have to make the effort if we want Him to help.

As I often say, the cavalry isn’t coming to save us at the 11th hour because WE ARE the cavalry, but most of us have forgotten who we are and why we came to this world.

Those who believe there’s going to be a “rapture” need to learn about “Project Blue Beam” while there’s still time.

People ask WHY the scum referred to as the “elite” are trying to make our world uninhabitable. Who’s going to grow their food? Who’s going to fix their toys?

My belief is that, though they currently force themselves to exist in the world as it is, they are in reality an extremely primitive and not-really-Human life form that can’t cope with Human ways, Human culture, Human technology or anything else created by us. They would be happiest existing as naked nomads in a warm climate, taking each day as it comes with no thought for tomorrow.

That’s only a part of the problem though. The ones that follow the talmud, the vilest “hate literature” to be found anywhere on Earth, see themselves as servants of the devil, consciously working to destroy everything that’s Good and Natural (of God). They have such an insane hatred for Our Creator that they want to destroy ALL life, Human, animal, insect, plant, the entire world.

They KNOW they have no soul, and that they will die like all living things, but for them, death will be complete. They don’t believe in an afterlife, so it means nothing to them that to destroy this world would mean the end of their own worthless existence.

It’s just my theory, but anyone who knows anything about the talmud will understand how sick and anti-life these God-hating THINGS really are.

59. kender February 11, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Did it ever occur to anyone that trying to “stop” the new world order from happening might be thwarting the will of God? I mean, certain parts of His Plan cannot happen if the people put monkey wrenches in the elites plan. For instance, the change in “essence” of humanity, meaning our DNA will no longer be totally human, but something other than, thus neccesitating God’s wrath….will not be possible if the people revolt and deny the elite their last laugh, but it will also deny God’s will. I know, I know, it makes it sound as if we are between a rock and a hard place, but God’s will is going to be done, regardless. To go against that, well, I don’t think so…..I would prefer and suggest that we get ready by being in His Will, not out of it.

60. […] The Common Sense Show […]

61. Dave February 12, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Rockefeller foundation funded the “Harvard Economic Research Project.” The purpose for the research is laid out in the document “Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.” You can look up and read the pdf file on line. William Cooper gave his life to bring this document and other information of the global bankers to light. This document appears to be real as I have researched and confirmed much of the information contained in it.The document will clue you in as to the thinking of the global elite and just how sophisticated their operations were clear back in the post ww2 era when the research was being conducted.