Dave Hodges

February 21, 2014

The Common Sense Show

Bankers are dropping like flies. There is a power struggle and there is also the beginning of a war behind the scenes which has monumental implications. This is a re-enactment of the old Chicago gang-like style murders, but with far more serious implications.

The world has not seen such a challenge to the authority of the banking cartel since Jesus chased these criminals from the Temple over 2000 years ago.

The bankers used to run the planet from the background while mired in secrecy. Now, they are being thrown off of 33 story buildings, committing “suicide” by shooting themselves with nail guns in the head and the torso and are being drowned in their office restrooms. The bankers must feel that there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. However, do not expect these sociopathic bankers to sit back waiting to be the next victim of an insurgency force which is highly skilled and highly organized. Make no mistake about it, the “Empire Will Strike Back”, and they will do so with a vengeance.

Undoubtedly, false flag attacks lie in our future as does a brutal martial law crackdown. These are the bankster weapons of mass destruction.

Anyone who doesn’t expect ex-Generals to start dropping like flies, does not understand the gangster mentality of the bankers. Ex-CIA agent, Dr. Jim Garrow, stated on The Common Sense Show, that he knows that fired military commanders are planning a guerrilla civil war against the occupation forces which will attempt to enforce a future martial law crackdown. Some of my military sources are stating the same. Based on this information. I have a question. Wouldn’t any insurgency guerrilla force be primarily comprised of the seven million veterans who are under the age of 40? It would seem prudent to believe so and I think it is clear that the banksters who have hijacked our government believe so as well.

In what will prove to be a ground-breaking interview, Doug Hagmann will be appearing on The Common Sense Show, this coming Sunday, February 23rd from 10PM-Midnight (CST) to reveal the details of what he knows about the dead bankers as well as who is behind the murders and what the end game consists of.

The Persecution of America’s Defenders of Liberty

For sometime, veterans have been receiving letters from the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) which are telling them that they have been deemed, without a mental status examination, to have a physical or mental condition due to their combat experience, which has rendered them to be ineligible to possess a firearm. Further, under the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, and the United States Code 924(a)(2), if a veteran possesses a firearm and purchases and transports a firearm, they may be fined and/or imprisoned. The intent of this action is clear as this is a decided move designed to disarm our veterans in preparation for an anticipated coming martial law and/or a civil war.

On December 31, 2012, when he thought nobody would be looking, President Obama signed the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The NDAA grants the President the power to abduct Americans off of the street and held indefinitely without using the required due process of law. When the NDAA was passed, this was the day the United States became a brutal dictatorship.

Pursuant to Obama’s implementation of a police state under the NDAA, thousands of veterans are receiving letters from the government declaring them to be mentally infirm. The sole basis for many of these determinations which are purporting to be diagnosing mental incompetence is solely based upon the fact that the veteran has seen combat. Further, if the veteran has been wounded or suffered a traumatic brain injury, they are considered to potentially violent, mentally infirm and therefore, ineligible to own a gun.

America, you better sit up and take notice. Our veterans are being disarmed in total and the process is emanating from executive decree through our federal bureaucracies. No judge, no jury, has declared these veterans, who received the disarmament letters, to be mentally infirm. This is a thinly veiled draconian effort to take guns out of the hands of people who know how to use them.

There can only be one reason the government is hell-bent on disarming veterans. Armed veterans would form the vanguard of any resistance movement. The bankers who have hijacked our government are attempting to take away America’s front line of civil defense by disarming the veterans.

In a civil war which arises from attempted mass incarcerations and/or mass executions carried out by the globalist forces, this event would certainly be contested by armed veterans. Groups of veterans would organize the local citizenry into thousands of guerrilla units in this country in response to the tyranny being imposed by our would-be slave masters. Veterans would be capable of organizing groups capable of hit and run tactics against, for example, the UN occupation forces. They would teach the rest of us in the civilian population how to use the weapons at our disposal. Veterans would no doubt employ the principles of asymmetrical warfare such as the use of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) which became famous during the last Iraq War. To prevent this from happening, the globalists must psychotropically drug the veterans, and to continue to keep creating such a hellish life for veterans that our brave warriors will continue to commit suicide at the rate of 22 per day. From the globalist perspective, veterans cannot be allowed to become our 21st century version of the minutemen. Don’t you think the globalists did not learn the lessons of the British defeat at Lexington and Concord as they were attempting to disarm the colonists?

The Coming Civilian Purge

Globalist forces, operating under the unconstitutional authority of the NDAA, will begin to disappear dissenters and others deemed not to be able to be re-educated as prescribed by Obama’s early political handlers, the criminal and Communist leadership of the Weathermen Underground, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorne.

Veterans, no doubt, would resist the mass arrests that are coming under this criminal government. To those who think this is impossible, ask yourself for what legitimate motive could the government have passed the NDAA if they were not planning to mass arrest citizens without due process of law?  Did Congress and Obama just have nothing better to do on that fateful New Year’s Eve?

Mass arrests of undesirables are a necessary prerequisite to the imposition of a tyrannical government.

Historically, What Happens When Veterans Give Up Their Guns?

The disarming of veterans has happened before in the annals of history. I hearken back to the infamous Red Revolution. Recently, a Russian blogger wrote the following about the history of his own country, with regard to the Red Revolution, in an attempt to get Americans to realize that veterans should never give up their guns under any circumstances.

“Moscow fell, for example, not from a lack of weapons to defend it, but from the lying guile of the Reds. Ten thousand Reds took Moscow and were opposed only by some few hundreds of officer cadets and their instructors. Even then the battle was fierce and losses high. However, in the city alone, at that time, lived over 30,000 military officers (both active and retired), all with their own issued weapons and ammunition, plus tens of thousands of other citizens who were armed. The Soviets promised to leave them all alone if they did not intervene. They did not and for that were asked afterwards to come register themselves and their weapons: where they were promptly shot.”

And thus, one of the most ruthless empires in the history of mankind was born. This is what is being brought to our country. The best predictor of future actions is past behavior. If you want to know what is coming to America, investigate three historical events: (1) The (Japanese) Rape of Nanking in WWII; (2) The practices of the Russian secret police who had their own version of the NDAA; and, (3) the practices of the Markus Wolf’s East German Stasi forces, who set up the organizational structure of the Department of Homeland Security.

Veterans Do Not Comply

Veterans, America needs you
. You must, under no circumstances, give up your guns. Do not comply with these illegal, non-judicial orders from the federal government. You are America’s last line of defense. And for everybody else, given the evidence presented here, I dare you to come up with a plausible and alternative explanation on why we should allow our veterans to be disarmed.

After reading this account, I would find it reasonable if there are not veterans out there who feel like the fictional character, Colonel Jessup, in the movie A Few Good Men, as he told Lieutenant Kaffey, “You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall…..” There are sociopathic bankers who need to experience a “code red” for the misery that they are bringing to the planet. I never advocate violence, but I do not weep for  the fate of these animals who are responsible for so much misery.

To our veterans in these very troubled times I say, yes, we need you to be ready to be on that wall because someday, we may need you on that wall.

By | 2017-10-26T22:12:17+00:00 February 20th, 2014|Featured, Main, Martial Law|60 Comments

1. Bill February 21, 2014 at 4:27 am

These idiots just don’t get it that not all of “We The People” are veterans and we know how to shoot – some of us even better then our veterans – I know this for fact! Just you idiots keep pushing, and before you know it, you WILL be hanging from the nearest pole. Get that picture embedded in your frontal cortex, see yourself hanging from a pole, because it IS going to happen.

2. CEO constitutional enforcement officer February 21, 2014 at 5:04 am

Not a vet’ but on the wall .

3. John Rambo February 21, 2014 at 5:13 am

It’s time to be, ” their worst nightmare!” Keep YOUR lists too : all chem trail pilots, Monsanto employees, and traitors who follow unconstitutional orders … to be tried and hung if found guilty, after the patriots win Civil War II and The New Confederate States Of America are formed.

4. iwitness02 February 21, 2014 at 5:14 am

I bet a lot of arrogance dissipates during the acceleration from zero to terminal velocity.
    Now the big stories are coming in hourly……
    I have been waiting most of my life for this.
    I can almost feel the “restraint” becoming unrestrained.
    And most certainly a large degree of determination is welling up.
    I have had enough and I know I’m not alone.
    I know that I am on the right side of history.
    My heart is at peace, but that does not mean it softens the will, or kills the resolve.
    I trust my instincts. I know what I’m, about. I’m as ready as I’m ever, ever, going to be.

My wife just told my that yahoo news is running a story about two ex Navy Seals who were found dead in a cabin on a container ship. Maersk? Out of W. VA. Under American flag. There was drugs found in their room. Of Course. I wish I was better at connecting the dots. I would be thinking nukes. But would assume more operators would be involved. So probably not. ?

5. John Rambo February 21, 2014 at 5:42 am

Here’s one for ALL you watchmen on the wall : What if …. WHAT IIFFFF …. Fukushima was done on purpose … AND New Mexico was done on purpose … AND maybe in the near future is a tsunami and or HUGE quake on the west coast …. all by design !!?? WHY ??? Perhaps a deal was made with China. The NWO will get all the sheeple to leave the west coast. China will come in and “supposedly clean it up,” then keep it AS PAYMENT FOR OUR DEBT ????

Think it’s too far fetched ? All those sheeple moving east … with all their $$ creating at least a medium sized economic boom in the 2/3’s of America that’s left ? ( Then I suppose we’d have to make The New Confederate States Of America out of the original 11 states, not an enlarged 15 state version … cause there wouldn’t be enough room for all the freaks in the north ? ) Ya … I can imagine something like this happening. The NWO’s backs are against the wall … they’re thinking outside the box for a solution …. and one of the bozos comes up with some version of this ??? Mull THAT over conspiracy theorists !!!!

6. mao February 21, 2014 at 6:25 am

It’s time to recon the local area we live in.

7. Syrin February 21, 2014 at 6:31 am

People will not disarm. The US has passed the critical 10% threshold. Look no further than highly liberal Connecticut where they are not turning in their weapon magazines or registering their weapons.

8. Red Stone February 21, 2014 at 6:47 am

This goes to everyone out there, you are being put into a very small, little box, and you don’t even realize it do you?
    Tell me everything you don’t know, then we can go from there.
    First, yes I am a retired Army Veteran, and have been seeing whats going on since I retired out.
    I do take the oath I gave to protect this country and It’s People as a sacred honor to both protect and to help those that need help.
    This goes way above just the United States, it goes to protecting humanity, and save us from a living hell.
    So now back to the start, tell me what you don’t know.
    I’ll tell you just some of what I do know, and this may sound stupid, but this is everywhere around you, you just have to know what your seeing.
    Since I retired I started a business, which does have to follow the “rules” of the Goverment, but with that you can see the things they are setting up.
    In one of Dave’s other stories, he states that with all the weapons out there we might not be able to survive.
    Yes that is true, but something I learned from the military, the weapons are only as good as the people using them, and with that, “The smarter we get, the dumber we get”, I’ve seen that too many times we rely on technology to get us through, but when we lose that, i.e. the technology, we are not smart enough to make anything happen.
    Don’t believe me, just go into a shopping center to one of the young kids running the registers and have somethng go wrong with the registers and see how easy they can do their job without it. Some of them can’t even count out change without help.
    So now back to the smart weapons, they have, its all run by people.
    The geatest weapon we have is our people, and the biggest problem they will have with everything they have, will be their people.
    The people will be our greatest asset, and their greatest libility.
    Back to things you don’t know, with the changing laws, secondary lighting can’t shine more than 10 to 15 degrees above the horizon,
    why would that be? maybe something like being under a microscope and having a light shown on you, you stand out very good. But if you shine a light back into the eyes of what ever is looking at you, you don’t see so well, how many drones are flying around us now, or satelites, can they see when you shine a light into them? Infa red, change your shape. or put more shapes out into the space, with more heat than you.
    Are they changing the laws to suit themseleves and make it easier to put us down? This is something to think about.
    Know what you see, but see what you know.
    Know what you hear, but hear what you know.
    “They” are not your friends, don’t treat them as such.
    If they fire first, mow them down, but make them shoot first.
    They will start it all, but we will finish it all.
    Go back to teaching your kids the basics, and do spend quality time with them teaching them, and do set a very good example for them to follow.
    That is the single best thing we can do for our children, both now and in the future.
    They are our future.

9. Edwin : O'Keefe February 21, 2014 at 7:19 am

I am an Oath Keeper, NRA, GOA, and CSPOA. I am a Marine till the day I die, we don’t change, we don’t get old, we don’t walk backwards, we don’t forget, we just get
    more pissed as the days click away. I am a Sovereign, a personal choice, and one I have never regretted…
    On the wall ? Already there…..Ooh Rah

10. William B Stoecker February 21, 2014 at 7:36 am

Amen to that…do not ever surrender your weapons, or you will most assuredly repent at leisure in a death camp, along with your family. Some of us elderly veterans, while unable to withstand the stresses of prolonged infantry combat, can still squeeze off the rounds. As Bill pointed out, plenty of non-veterans have training in firearms as well. We should already have locked and loaded…be ready to click the safety off and remember breath control, trigger squeeze, and sight picture.

11. Keith Kampschaefer February 21, 2014 at 8:10 am

ON THE WALL!

It’s time to take the bridge. http://elijah1757.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/change-course/

12. Dave February 21, 2014 at 8:10 am

I really believe that the veterans will be able to count a lot more than just guys under 40. Being able to shoot well extends into the 60s and they are the group who really gets this stuff maybe even more than the young men in the armed forces.

As a carrot it would be nice to know that those who stand up for liberty will get to share in the confiscated banker assets have stolen from the people over the decades.

13. Defiant February 21, 2014 at 8:24 am

I’m not TOTALLY sold on the reality of this…but I’ll admit…it’s looking more and more like you’re onto something…

14. Han Solo February 21, 2014 at 9:21 am

The thought that the good guys were finally doing something and the dead bankers were the result has sent shivers down my spine. If this is true, it is game on very soon. Assassinations will turn to shootouts in the halls of Federal agencies.

I’m not a rap fan to be sure, but I do enjoy anti NWO music such as this. It can be inspirational and uplifting. The words are very powerful. You are not alone.

15. R. Bradshaw February 21, 2014 at 9:28 am

The banksters are now beginning to find out what the phrase “Don’t Tread on Me” really means. It is almost impossible to corner a snake and get control over it without getting bitten in the process. The more that veterans begin to fall in defense of our freedom, the larger the snake will grow until there will be nowhere for these maggots to run. I agree with the strategy that is beginning to become evident – we must go after the head (not the other parts of this beast). I just hope and pray that those who are heading up the resistance realize that the real brains inside that head are spiritual and that our real enemy is Satan.
    People, we must ALL, as Christians, be the front line of this resistance through prayer to our heavenly Father and boldness in what we speak and write. The armies of Israel when approaching the enemy forces even put their musicians at the front of their forces when they went into battle. Why? Because it intimidated the enemy by showing them that they were about to be confronted by the confident forces of God as they were advancing toward them.
    We all need to be in that front line of intimidation through what we speak and write. As we herald forth the truth of freedom and liberty that this nation was founded upon, it will intimidate the enemy and build up the confidence of our own warriors. To read more about how this confidence and boldness is harnessed by a believer, read about how Joshua was instructed by God to proceed into the promised land after the death of the great leader that they had followed to get there – Moses. This was the KEY to Joshua’s success >> http://the-secret-to-success.org/2010/08/the-real-key-or-secret-to-success/

16. Linda Williams February 21, 2014 at 9:56 am

What if it actually makes sense to take prisoners?
    What if there was never any such thing as a democracy? What if there are only monolithic dictatorships? What if the U.S. was always under a soft dictatorship? What if at the top where rulers vie for world power, it is a ferocious contest and the kindly rule of law within a regime has no sway without? What if the “corrupt regime” that we are bent on taking down is far gentler and kinder than the alternatives? What if, once America is divided, it could easily be torn to shreds by the other regimes i.e. China, Russia? Then, the terrifying, harsh scaling back of the NWO may look generous indeed. We might prefer to persuade the rulers to delay and soften their actions, rather than replacing them with far more draconian rulers.
    Patriots may prefer to capture live key actors who know how to run a regime. Such knowledge may be invaluable, unless patriots are certain that they themselves will know how to and be able to withstand the feeding frenzy of other monoliths, if the bankers are removed.

17. Big Jim February 21, 2014 at 10:33 am

I don’t buy any of this Hollywood prop B.S,

Look at Ukraine…..The “leader” is a boxer Vitali Klitschko. C’mon !

Up in New England we have carpet baggers coming from Canada and some groups are either flanking them or are in conjunction with them coming from CT.

A major social engineering operation is underway for some sort of reason. My take is that these are movements which would take place by any government when a currency collapse is coming. “continuity of government” I will tell you that the Canadians here are for “globalism” and aren’t too bright. As “Frankel” told me………..”we like the French”

18. Pipes February 21, 2014 at 10:34 am

Instead of relocating those of Japanese heritage, this time it will be vets…for the safety of all, you understand…

19. Defender74 February 21, 2014 at 10:38 am

Linda
    1 prisoners are a burden on a guerrilla force.
    injure them severely so they are a burden for your enemy!

I have many other ideas but I don’t fully trust the posters here! remember the FEDS are every where.

20. dan February 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

It will start in CT or NY…the arrogance of the politicians and the indifference of many LEO…..who do not heed the advice of the the 3% ers…..there will be no turning back…talk is cheap and promises even cheaper….the politicians all over this nation have lost any trust and respect that the ‘people’ may have had in them……Soon Patrick Henry’s message will be fulfilled…may God have mercy on all of US…A….Semper Fi

21. justice February 21, 2014 at 10:44 am

Sounds like the witches and magicians are prevailing against these banksters. Keep hexing and cursing them.
    (Now all we need is for the money to come back to us.)

22. greatdogs February 21, 2014 at 10:58 am

Linda, trading one tyrant for another isn’t much of a strategy. It brings to mind the quote “May your chains rest lightly upon you”

23. jason February 21, 2014 at 11:24 am

Dave, I have been following you for quite some time, you sir are a light shining in the darkness. Love your work. I am a vet and yes, when it goes down these guys are going to find out the hard way that we do not have to play by the rules of engagement. That said, have you seen that story floating around about the Navy nuclear aircraft carriers being parked all together on the East Coast? They are getting ready to stage another Pearl Harbor only this time, on the opposite end of the continental united states of America.

24. laura m. February 21, 2014 at 11:37 am

Any info on Korean or Viet nam vets? I haven’t read or heard anything on these groups. Some weren’t even in combat assignments then.

25. Widetracker February 21, 2014 at 11:55 am

Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

The man that wrote ” The Way home or face The Fire ” also made the DVD
    ” 7/7 Ripple Effect ” about the London bombings in 2005. This man’s name is
    John Anthony Hill, His Spirit-being ( names ) are: JAH, Muad’Dib and Elijah.

Friends of Muad’Dib: http://mtrial.org/

Muad’Dib means ” Teacher of Righteousness ” in Arabic.
    Psalms 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

P.S. Please sign this petition:

26. The Black Duke February 21, 2014 at 12:07 pm

I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

Go easy on the poor bankers – are you F’ing crazy?

By the time this is over there will be gallows from one coast to the other and bankers and cops and politicians rotting in the wind off everyone of ’em.

Goodriddence.

27. Elites have been waiting for this time! February 21, 2014 at 12:10 pm

The elites have been waiting a long time for this time in history. They see this coming time as their time to bring Lucifer to power in a man leader. Mark of the Beast, wars and everything the bible has told us about for thousands of years now looms at our doorstep.

Start by making Jesus Christ Lord of your life, he has a plan and if you seek him YOU WILL FIND HIM!

28. Miss Kris February 21, 2014 at 12:12 pm

You go quietly into the night if you choose. Those that took the oath and the families to stand behind and support them will rage against it. Those that took the oath and sacrificed their body even their lives for something greater than self did not do it in vane. It was and is for our freedom, for our representative republic (or what is left of it), for our nation of law, for our life, our liberty, and our pursuit of happiness. What little freedom you have now was paid for in blood. What little freedom remains was not free. So go quietly on into the night as the rest of us rage against it and fight. Active retired and others of like minds and hearts, were born free and will die free one way or the other. Death comes to us all. It is how you live. What in your life is worth dying for? Seek to preserve your life and you will lose it. Die for something or live for nothing. You go quietly into the night. Put the shackles on. It’s a free country, or is it? You try and stay safe and comfortable. How is that working out for you now? For those that took the oath those that stand behind and support them and others of like minds and hearts, know very well that oath does not end when you ETS. That oath is life long. You go save yourself. Ride on the blood of others, and if you live, live with that. The rest of us know the greatest gift you can give is to lay down your life for a friend. You go on, go quietly and fearfully into the night. No one of sound mind wants what’s coming. When it does come knocking at YOUR door or knocks YOUR door down, decide what you will do then? The rest of us know what we will be doing. For some it is not going quietly into the night. For some, we will rage against it. We will fight.

29. Elites have been waiting for this time! February 21, 2014 at 12:13 pm

“Countless people will hate the New World Order and will die protesting against it.” – H.G. Wells , The New World Order (1939)

30. john February 21, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I will tell you all again. The government is not good enough at anything to organize a takeover. They will nee masses of people and will have to get resources from somewhere. Take a look at Afghanistan and Iraq. If the US government was any good at occupying lands they would have had victories rather than folding up. Occupation does not work. Americans will never put up with Martial Law for long, plus there are millions of guns in america much more so than in any other country.

31. rockrico February 21, 2014 at 1:57 pm

As I was contemplating todays article, and praying about the times we are living in, I was lead to Micah 6 which speaks to the fates of the bankers that have tried to hijack this nation, for it will not go well for them.

10-16 Are there yet the treasures of wickedness
    In the house of the wicked,
    And the short measure that is an abomination?
    Shall I count pure those with the wicked scales,
    And with the bag of deceitful weights?
    For her rich men are full of violence,
    Her inhabitants have spoken lies,
    And their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.
    “Therefore I will also make you sick by striking you,
    By making you desolate because of your sins.
    You shall eat, but not be satisfied;
    Hunger shall be in your midst.
    You may carry some away, but shall not save them;
    And what you do rescue I will give over to the sword.
    “You shall sow, but not reap;
    You shall tread the olives, but not anoint yourselves with oil;
    And make sweet wine, but not drink wine.
    For the statutes of Omri are kept;
    All the works of Ahab’s house are done;
    And you walk in their counsels,
    That I may make you a desolation,
    And your inhabitants a hissing.
    Therefore you shall bear the reproach of My people

Game on…

32. Sherlock February 21, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Obama is a confessed self-medicating illegal substance abuser. Why does no one bring that up?

33. Kimmy February 21, 2014 at 2:24 pm

There is an exact cardinal square in late April.

Mars (defence, offence, anger, desire, motivation)

Jupiter (beliefs, faith, the clergy, expansion, learning)

Uranus (rebellion, eccentricity, shocking change, freedom)

Pluto (elimination, willpower, power, fear)

All these planets lock onto the US Sun at 13* Cancer
    Get ready, we astrologers have seen this decades ago, this is it!

34. Steve February 21, 2014 at 2:56 pm

What if we don’t want any more stinking rulers. I want to rule myself. Are you afraid of your own shadow Linda that you need a big daddy to protect you and tell you what to do. Nowhere in nature do you have rulers. Not in the animal kingdom or the plant kingdom. Redwoods don’t rule over lesser trees and plants. If you don’t know how to structure a society, look at nature to teach you. An agglomeration of power always leads to its abuse and to tyranny.

35. kokitsum February 21, 2014 at 5:03 pm

“Heads up” for sure. I would like to note first that the Constitutional Republic is what must be defended along with the Bill of Rights…NO change except better accountable procedures…our ONLY real Common ground, don’t let them divide US! The Communist Bankers and their tentacles have been eating at us for 100 years and it is time. What worked in Russia in 1913 will work again..their game plan, they use what has worked before. So if you study what they did then and add some tech…you know what the enemy will do. WOW, what an advantage..Help one another, kill the crazies, go for the Zionist’s and their puppets…KNOW THE ENEMY!! They are on your street and you know where they are concentrated. Attack FIRST! You will know when….

36. John Rambo February 21, 2014 at 5:19 pm

THE NEW “WATCHMEN PECKING ORDER” =

1. SOUTHERNNATIONALISTNETWORK ( DOT COM )
    2. DIXIENET ( DOT ORG )
    3. VDARE ( DOT COM )
    4. THECOMMONSENSESHOW ( DOT COM )
    5. HOMELANDSECURITYUS ( DOT COM )
    6. STEVEQUAYLE ( DOT COM )
    7. FROMTHETRENCHESWORLDREPORT ( DOT COM )
    8. INFOWARS ( DOT COM ) – ON 90 DAY PROBATION FOR VOICING BRAINWASHED “WHITE GUILT” EVERY SHOW.
    9. CARAVANTOMIDNIGHT ( DOT COM ) – 90 DAY PROBATION TO SEE IF DISPLAYS “WHITE GUILT.”
    10. THE JOHN MOORE SHOW ( ON YOUTUBE … ENTER DATE 2/21/2014 )
    11. DRUDGEREPORT ( DOT COM )

37. chainsaw/bucksaw February 21, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Let’s say you have an old oak tree growing in your yard. It’s gotten too big over the years and is looming over your house. It is a threat now to your family and must be taken down. Going straight for the trunk at the bottom could pose a problem. Might fall the wrong way and take out the power lines. Might fall the other way and crush the house. Best thing to do is take it down piece by piece starting at the top. Remove its limbs one at a time. Drop them to the ground. Throw them in the chipper. Then start taking big pieces out. When you are left with just the stump. Dig it completely out of the ground roots and all. Burn it. Don’t give it a chance to ever grow back. Plant a new tree that is much smaller and is less threatening to the house. Great articles Dave. Thanks.

38. Country Codger February 21, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Hi Dave,
    My wife and I train people to be more self sufficient. I am a Vietnam veteran and a vet of false flag ops in the middle east in the late 1970. We train, mostly women, to be self sufficient and combat ready, to defend their families and homes. Unfortunately, I feel like hanging out a sign that says, “Men need not apply!” Women are flooding us with request for training. Most men are so pumped up on watching football or basketball they think that by watching one or two Rambo movies they are experts. Most of the women we talk to are genuinely worried about the safety of their families and could care less about football or Rambo, neither of which will protect their families in hard times.

Common sense has gone out the window. Good luck and God bless you and yours.
    CC

39. maybeperfect February 21, 2014 at 5:48 pm

It has ever been the craft of tyrants to point out the horror of the alternatives as somehow less desirable than the ministrations of their own tender mercies…
    Already the sole suspects in the mayhem inflicted upon the viability of life itself on the planet, do they equate the ability to to do this as proof of their g(small g)odhood?
    Oh, but they find apologists who insist “yes they are bad but don’t rock the boat. It could be worse, they’re doing the best they can, etc., etc.
    Look around you, folks. Is the management system a plus or a minus in terms of the survival of the planet?
    We most certainly notice the trending situations, and Just who is running this derailed train?
    It may not be able to hurt to pray for celestial government, as has been promised. If the promise is to be kept as we know it will be, it seems we might not have much more time for it to occur, before we are extincted.
    Whatever happens,the spirit of intention for benevolence is eternal, as long as any entity remembers one for good, it lives. It can never be destroyed, so whatever existence continues will contain all the energy for good intention as lived by nearly, if not all humans.
    It seems we are at a point where we must contemplate our level of dedication to good intention toward life, and what measures may become necessary to take, if it is not to become a farce.
    Going with the flow is no longer an option, since the ever burgeoning flow is racing for a sea of toxicity and waste likely to lay fallow for eternity, or at least in terms that we can understand.
    LISTEN!

40. Kim February 21, 2014 at 6:15 pm

I’m a grandma that would prefer puttering around in the garden. Got into guns 10 years ago, bought lots of ammo before it got expensive. I will fight and or donate what I have to the cause as needed. We all will die, better to go out fighting for whats right.

41. Richard Ralph Roehl February 21, 2014 at 6:52 pm

ASS-ASS-IN-NATION… is a politician’s ultimate achievement. And also a bankster’s nightmare.

42. kokitsum February 21, 2014 at 8:08 pm

An added note: Get good with your God, your neighbors and friends (those that understand), don’t organize BIG, trust your guts! Help those in need , let us not forget our “Humanity”. My biggest fear is the “ME Generation” types that will turn, and there are so many that have been molded. Be Warned! They’ll play us old schooler’s in a second! Stay focused on counter-attack. Politicians, civic leaders, bankers, .. just about any psychopath in a position of ANY power plane or pundit would be good..

43. Clued In & Pissed February 21, 2014 at 8:52 pm

I’m just happy that so many on Dave’s site get what I get, 100%. I don’t think we all just sit around making up all these bad feelings up. These feelings are because we all know what is going on with these elites. Well, we know a lot but I’m sure there is a ton we don’t even know about yet. Every single day, it’s something else that they are doing or working on to do to us. I Pray we can all stay together and remember just who the real enemy is. Cuz, they sure are trying to divide us all. May God Bless all (YOU) my brothers & sisters. Good posts from all of you. You all must make Dave proud that he has so many smart people reading his work…

44. Grumman F-6-F Hellcat February 21, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I will be present with you

45. Big Jim February 21, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Just to add to my earlier post I read this tonight.

shirlz007 said…

I am adamant some of the far right, paramilitary, Neo Nazi groups, involved in Ukrainian demonstrations have come from The French Foreign Legion.

In late 2010, The Legion was selecting an unusually high number of Eastern European Neo Nazis for final training (Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia… even a few Russians!). The strange thing is they all had previous connections before arriving, they seemed to be their for an agenda and to receive military training, and where orders where given to try and segregate these groups from everyone else.

I would estimate for every ‘130’ lads that go… 12/13 get through for final selection, of these 12/13… 9/10 where these Neo-Nazi paramilitary groups mentioned…

These are scary, scary guys!!! Eastern European, some brought up in war-zones such as Kosovo, built like brick s**t houses, usually history of football violence, and with extremely warped ideologies concerning their home countries and ideas of Neo-Nazism… but they do have a cracking sense of humour! (especially concerning Chuck Norris!)
    12:37 PM

46. Grumman F-6-F Hellcat February 21, 2014 at 9:39 pm

I will be present with you!

47. MarcMaximus February 21, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Maybe Dave is on to something re: retaliation by the banksters.
    We know about the two books from 1994 and 1995 talking about the “planned destruction of America” via DEBT. The Report from Iron Mountain that surfaced in the 60s (allegedly from the Kennedy Administration and frightingly accurate in its predictions) indicated that DEBT would be run up and used to force America into a globalist system via. How did the Japanese Central Bankster collapse its stock and real estate markets around 1990? They kept raising interest rates until “pop.” The Japanese Central Bankster boasted on American morning talk shows of how he did this, that it was done on PURPOSE. How did the Fed Central Bankster blow up the 2000 stock market? They kept raising interest rates until “pop.” How did the Fed Central Bankster blow up the 2007 real estate and 2008 stock market? They kept raising interest rates until “pop.” i.e., when you raise short term rates until they eventually surpass the long term rate, this results 99% of the time in a market collapse or bubble pop. I recall discussing this with an owner of a mortgage brokerage company in 2005. Told him what the Fed was going to do and he agreed, “Oh yeah, I’m aware of this. The people wanting loans can’t really afford these homes (Southern Cal) but I have to write the loans so they can get the house. That’s what they want so I give it to them. And 75% of the mortgages I’m writing will be foreclosed on when the Fed pops the bubble!” He couldn’t care less. He was making the big fat commish up front. Remember the philosophy of Wall St. is derived from Darwinian Evolution Theory, “survival of the fittest.” “Might Makes Right.” These psychos laugh at the little people they steal money from. Wall St is a jungle. They figure if you are too ‘weak’ to catch them stealing your money, tough _____ for you sucker. Might makes right.

People are oblivious to the occult and astrology and luciferian ______ that goes on in boardrooms. Ya think FAUX News is going to tell them? When Satan told Jesus in the desert to “worship me and I’ll give you the whole world” (it’s riches….), well this is why some of the high level corporatists and banksters sell out to Lucifer, because he makes them wealthy. But when he’s done with ya he spits ya out of his mouth. They forget about this or are blinded to it. Just ask some of the Rock n Roll stars that sold out to Satan for fame and fortune, yet suffered early deaths after Satan was done with them.

• Not long after the 2008 market collapse, high level Chinese officials warned the “coming collapse” would make 2008 look like a picnic. What did they know?
    • The Hagmanns ran an article in December 2013 in which an alleged DHS insider (soon to retire) warned that an “engineered financial collapse” was in the works to happen soon in Amerika. But he didn’t know the exact mechanism of how things would get collapsed, just different what-if scenarios.
    • Recently at the Super Bowl was unveiled an apparent illuminist message for the “little people,” useless eaters. “PREPARE.” The Hagmanns did an article on this (picture of PREPARE sign at superbowl during ½ time show http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10453 ). PREPARE for what? Economic disaster? Martial Law? Starvation, plagues? NDAA? WWIII?
    • Warren (I made all my money on inside Rockafella information) Buffet dubbed derivatives as, “weapons of mass destruction.” When he made this declaration many took it as a signal the sociopathic banksters would trigger a derivative collapse to bring the nations to their knees. Death and Derivatives: Towards the Implosion of the Global Financial System? Would u want to be in a DUMBE with Buffet and Gates?
    • Sites like the usually reliable financialsense.com don’t outlook a collapse this year whereas many of the Alt Media sites are running articles yelling the markets are getting ready to collapse.
    • In March 2008 stock markets were extremely volatile, running down but then recovering. It was an obvious shot across the bow. An illuminist messenger even appeared on CNBC and announced (via illuminati rules that they have to tell the public) that a major “banking consolidation was being engineered behind the scenes and would be rolled out soon.” At the time no one knew what this meant, but the 2008 collapse enable this to be accomplished. In Jan 2014 markets again got very volatile, another apparent shot across the bow, a warning of something bigger to come.
    • V economist on Hagmann show (Bankers: ‘we are going to war!’ Get ready for SHTF) 1/25/14
    • Banksters are getting wacked worldwide.
    • Ukraine situation is dangerous. What shoe will drop when the Olympics end?
    Russia Under Attack — Paul Craig Roberts
    US and EU Are Paying Ukrainian Rioters and Protesters — Paul Craig Roberts
    • A team tried taking out a power substation in northern cal just the way a Seal team would do it. Trains carrying oil etc. keep derailing in Canada. Propane and chemical plant fires breaking out… Drought and crazy weather. Chemtrails, GMOs out of control. China/Russia making moves against the dollar.
    • A weird mycoplasma (virus/bacterium combined, i.e., engineered) seems to have found it’s way into water and food supplies and is going around in which some are continually sick this winter (speculation but probably likely).

Many other things could be cited that Dave and others have written about.
    Something is up. People with ears to hear and eyes to see are sensing something is up. In the coming confusion and chaos to come, pray God will help his people. Many will be caught unaware. If the bankster take down leads to collapse and civil war, as Dave has already warned, War is Hell. Guerilla War aint so fun either. Pray salvation for family, friends.
    • Pt 1 State of Emergency 1 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8eP8gCsV0s&list=UU2mV9iRa_9y_oXTHFH1ihgA (also talks about Jewish place in prophecy; decline of America…)
    • Pt 2 WE ARE AT THE FINAL MOMENT PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDYx6vtzagU
    • Things to come http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/02/07/paul-mcguire-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report

48. Jeffrey Sisk February 22, 2014 at 12:00 am

Dave.. there is no way 22 military guys per day are committing suicide. They are being “taken out”. Why isn’t anybody talking about this? Do you really think that many are voluntarily taking their own life? This flies in the face of logic, and somebody needs to look deeper into this issue.

49. Cujo February 22, 2014 at 1:51 am

Edwin : O’Keefe, good to see you here Brother.

Semper Paratus
    Always Ready

50. Sarah February 22, 2014 at 4:46 am

50 points for a TSA agent,,,100 points for a homeland security agent,,,200 points for a democrat or republican,,,90,000 points for a bankster and an all expense paid vacation for the person that drops the anti-christ,,,points are doubled over 500 yards ,,and under 10 feet,,,an extra 50 points for using a baseball bat or knife,,,CNN employees only count for 10 points {sorry},,,,,,”,void where our ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION is observed.

These Elitist bastards. Ready to execute the final stage of their plan. Well, when they do…..there is no turning back for them…..as hell is prepared for their arrival.

51. Nam Marine February 22, 2014 at 6:17 am

The time for the Patriot to take a stand…..is……………………….NOW !

52. Miss Kris February 22, 2014 at 9:58 am

Kim – I am with you. I would rather be puttering outside.
    Mao – on top of the recon.
    John Rambo – careful now, I live up north. True the family followed my husband down south to Fort Bragg, NC for a few years. Not all of us “damn Yankees” 🙂 are the enemy. We will not go gently into that good night, we will rage against the dying of the light. Our constitutional republic is not dead yet and the north is not lost.
    Country Coder – darn straight some of us women are serious. We are serious when it comes to our families and our homes. Nothing better than a vet (have one in the family) for training.
    Vets – if you haven’t started yet, train up your family so they’ll have your 6. You can start with the fun stuff……… like trap shooting!

53. Mike Hoffman February 22, 2014 at 11:06 am

The VA wanted me to fill out a form so the could come to my
    house. They also wanted DNA. Never gonna happen

54. Teal Leon February 22, 2014 at 11:52 am

Listen and listen closely. The Elite have been waiting for this for some time. They’ve started ever war that was ever fought. They work both sides of the battle and still come out profiting and being entertained by the blood shed. They want Americans to start something with their government and then they will reap the rewards from the fallen and just rebuild with them incharge again. This has happened throughout time. Satan and his minions. Read Enoch, he wrote what was to come. God Bless us all!!!

55. Additallup February 22, 2014 at 3:23 pm

From this day forth, destroy all gov documents….everyone of them!
    Stop playing their game right now. Stop signing anything that
    the gov wants you to. It is voluntary, period! If I forced you to
    sign anything then it would be in admissible in a court of law.
    So how many documents have you been forced to sign?
    They threaten you if you don’t, so you have been forced?
    You can do this to prove your resolve and to get the ball rolling.

56. Ron February 22, 2014 at 8:11 pm

One serious concern about all this talk of resistance and the use of tactics and firearms,etc. are the documented reports and research that has been ongoing about the application of both Mind Control ELF and Microwave radiation aimed at population areas from cell phone antennas [turned rogue?]and the use of drones and satelites. Some part of me is thinking that the stock piling and large purchases of ammo by DHS,etc is a ‘just in case’ fail safe scenario if the big Mind Control switches fail to work. A good novel by an old friend who passed away recently [Ingo Swann] is StarFire.[1978] Deals with USSR-USA both having MW mind control weapons operated from orbited satelites that could be directed at a City or County. Ingo noted that 80% of what was noted in that fiction novel was likely within the realm of technical capability or in development. Yikes.

57. Edwin : O'Keefe February 23, 2014 at 7:36 am

Bradshaw….the snake, the corner, the bit…GET A SHOVEL ! Just kidding, totally on board with your commentary. This country is under God’s judgment because we, as a nation, have turned our backs on him, denied the relevancy of scripture as the guideline
    God has given us to achieve happiness. We are not happy people as a whole. We acquire to many non- essential things, and worry to much about losing them. We allow the murder of the innocents through abortion, { do you really think this in itself doesn’t stir God to wrath ? } we allow the evil of Gooberment to pervert our children in the schools, support homo-sexuality, clearly an abomination in God’s eyes{ for those out there that this may offend, read the word of God, and you will find this }..{ if you don’t believe in God, I will pray for you }, we allow the politicians to be corrupted by money, and power, then complain when they ignore our wishes, we allow our young men, and women to go to war, and die, not for the safety of our nation as we are told, but they are in fact being used as mercenaries for the ELITISTS to make MONEY…it’s always been about the money folks…. yada, yada, yada….you can fill in the blank spaces, and connect the dots yourselves……Point is….it is
    time to go after the head of the snake, before the body encircles yours, and chokes the life out of you….The clock is ticking folks

58. Edwin : O'Keefe February 23, 2014 at 7:45 am

Cujo……Real funny to run into you here…..Hang in there bro…Redemption is at hand, sand is almost gone in the hour glass.
    …………..Ooh Rah……..Semper Fi, Semper Paratus….tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito….Ed

59. JIM February 23, 2014 at 4:42 pm

99.9 percent will accept the police state NWO. Its just like taxes. Everyone complains but everyone pays. The very few who don’t end up in jail. Lets be honest. I don’t want to sound defeatist but it is very hard to fight. All you guys are just Venting. Jesus’s disciples all ran when they arrested him. Even Peter who said he would die for him ran. That’s what 99.9 percent of Americans will do. Can’t really blame them. I will probably not fight it. How can you.
    All you clowns. “Semper Fi!”, blah blah blah. You will be the first to cave. That’s why your just Venting on a keyboard. Give me a break.

60. socmarine87 February 24, 2014 at 6:58 am

For those that have posted about being able to shoot as good as a Veteran. Being a Veteran isn’t about just shooting. It’s about knowing what its like going a year with out a bath, sleeping on the ground, suffering , cold , hot, hungry, It’s about doing 10 combat deployments. Fighting and killing and being surrounded by death. Its about going to every warfare school that the military has to offer. Shooting thousands of rounds a week, but mostly its about serving your country and the people of America. Shooting…..yeah that’s all the military teaches veterans to do and that’s all there is to being a Veteran. Hell anybody can do it, but yet only .45% do. Do not compare yourself to a Veteran, you don’t rate it.

Keep your head on a swivle people.