/, Martial Law/More Proof that Russian and Chinese Troops Have Breached the Territorial Integrity of the United States

Dave Hodges

April 19, 2014

The Common Sense Show

russian soldiers

Since the advent of the Bundy Affair and the subsequent standoff against the BLM and their heavy handed tactics associated with the theft of Cliven Bundy’s private possessions and property, I have been warning about the Communist Chinese role in this event and their intention to control all solar energy in newly designated Solar Energy Zones. These Solar Energy Zones are being financed by the American taxpayer under the auspices of Senator Harry Reid and his sons. These zones are also located next to major energy sources (e.g. Hoover Dam, Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant). This is treason because we have allowed the Chinese into the inner most secrets of our power grid (e.g. Chinese participation in the Grid Ex II drills on November 13-14, 2013). And why would we ever permit the construction of Chinese controlled Solar Energy Zones next to other major energy suppliers as well being adjacent to our international trade corridor routes (i.e. the Canamex Highway system) and in near proximity to major military installations? Doesn’t this make anyone nervous?

Russian Troops On American Soil

The treason does not stop with the Chinese Solar Energy Zones within the United States. I have long reported the existence of the Russian military on American soil.

Despite the fact that the Russians occupy Crimea and are threatening to overrun at minimum, Ukraine, and at maximum, most of Eastern Europe. Obama is standing down at a time when Putin is stepping up. Don’t forget, that Putin threatened to nuke the United States if we invaded Syria and Iran.

Russians in Montana

Recent video and photographic reports reveal a Russian military presence in Montana. Obama is also confiscating Apache Helicopters from American governors.

Obama Purges the American Military in Preparation for Gun Confiscation

It is a well known fact that Obama purging the military and firing senior command officers who do not believe with the Sovietization of the American military, are being fired. When one looks at the evidence, this is a move that will culminate in the disarming of Americans and the marginalization and control of Evangelical Christians.

Obama Is Disarming NATO in Advance of the Coming Russian Attack

tanks from germany coming to USAccording to Stars and Stripes, on March 18, 2014, nearly two dozen M-1 Abrams tanks were loaded onto a train headed for the docks in Bremerhaven, Germany. The tanks were subsequently shipped to South Carolina.  Two German-based U.S. Army brigades were just inactivated, as another, the 172nd Separate Infantry Brigade at Grafenwöhr is currently being disbanded. The door is opening for a Putin invasion of Europe.

Obama’s Martial Law Plans

Obama is planning to suspend the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy these tanks, along with the 2,700 armored vehicles already purchased by the Department of Homeland Security on U.S. soil when he finally declares martial law.

Missing Russian Soldier in Detroit Leads to a Multi-Agency Manhunt

A mystery recently took place in Detroit that has the feel of a potential false-flag event unfolding as someone who claimed to be a Russian soldier, talking in a heavy Russian accent and claiming to be a Lieutenant in the Russian Army. The Russian soldier disappeared after calling police on a satellite telephone to say that he’d been kidnapped and had been stabbed and was losing a lot of blood. The video showed that both the Border Patrol and Detroit police were conducting a search for a Russian soldier ‘missing’ in America?

One of the more disturbing aspects of the news report centered around the fact that the location of the Russian was traced to the proximity of a major power plant. What is it with the Russians and the Chinese that so many of their domestic activities center around American energy? Former Green Beret, John Moore, says that a dozen Russian commandos could disable all utilities to a major city.

Reports from Tennessee and Kentucky

Then there is Sherrie Wilcox of Knoxville,TN. Sherrie has seen and photographed DHS armored vehicles back in March with Russian soldiers manning the vehicles in eastern Tennessee and Western Kentucky. The following video details how Russians are training in DHS vehicles.

I have reports from hundreds of citizens from around the country who have sighted Russian soldiers in places as innocuous as at a Walmart in Houston and Russian troops training with American soldiers in the Victorville, CA. area.
Julie Telegenhoff, the owner of the popular Facebook site, A Sheep No More, sent me a video of Russian troops in California. Mark Stephens, a Marine corps veteran sent me reports of Russian troops operating in and around Twenty Nine Palms, California.

Russians In Alaska and Tennessee

The Russians are continuing to come into the country under a bilateral agreement with FEMA, they are here and they have been here for a long time .The extra-constitutional “agreements”(that means illegal agreements), between Russia and FEMA were inked late last spring in Washington, D.C., at the fourth annual meeting of the illegally created U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations. This extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration, is one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials. These two bodies are cooperating on everything from the drug war and agriculture to terror, science, “rule of law” (could that be code for martial law?), health, environment, energy, nuclear issues, education, culture, media, business, arms control, and more, according to the U.S. State Department. The Senate has not ratified any of the international deals, as required by the Constitution of the United States. And as such, this is an illegal agreement. However, this is not just an illegal agreement, IT CONSTITUTES TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

The agreement calls for Russian troops to engage in policing activities at American public events on American soil. And we are seeing the same thing at the Army base at Fort Carson, Colorado where Russian soldiers are training at the local base and are engaged in local policing activities.

According to the locals who have contacted me, the Russians walk freely in Alaskan cities in full view of the residents.

The people are afraid of these sighted Russian troops. The Russians keep to themselves and don’t interact with the locals. Since I first wrote about this, I have been contacted by people in Fairbanks, Juneau and the outlying northern areas with similar reports. Most of the people who have contacted me are too cowardly to allow me to cowardly to use their names, but people like Dr. Susan Helman of Gatlinburg, TN., are not afraid.
Dr. Helman was on my talk show several weeks ago and reported on young Russians (20′s and 30′s) who live in Russian enclaves in her town and do not interact with the locals, yet they speak perfect English and unlike most immigrant groups, there are no English speaking stragglers. In other words, these young Russians are plants and are being pre-positioned for assignment when the time is right. Things are so bad in Helman’s town, that she sees unmarked helicopters landing on the grass adjacent to her home which borders a golf course. Recently, the golf course suspended all golf related activities. However, there is still activity at the golf course.
I have over a 100 emails from eyewitness accounts of Russian troop sightings on American soil.

The Russian Controlled Media Attacks Dave Hodges

On October 28, 2013, I was contacted by reporter and producer, Victoria Mashkova, from the Voice of Russia (formerly Radio Moscow), and was invited on to their radio program to discuss the possibility of martial law coming to America. I have to admit I was taken back that the Russians would choose me, a relative unknown, to come on their international broadcast, airing in 39 countries, to discuss such a serious topic. I accepted and in the early morning hours I participated in a 10 minute interview.
Inside of the United States today, there are untold numbers of Russian troops for which I have received reports of sightings from first-hand witnesses whom I personally know and will detail a little bit later in this article. It is quite apparent that Russian troops will be used for gun confiscation, American citizen detention and Lord knows what else when martial law is finally declared. The Russians have a vested interest to conceal their true intentions related to why they have thousands of troops inside of our country. As I lay out the events connected to the interview it will become increasingly clear that I was invited onto Voice Of Russia to completely discredit the notion that America is going into martial law. Their website and subsequent introduction minimized my professional credentials. In the aftermath of the interview, the Russians referred to me as an extremist and did not list one item of proof I offered for my claims of martial law. And when I exposed the duplicity of the Russians, they subsequently wrote to me and admitted that they “don’t propagandize all of their reports”!

The clear intent of the Russians was to discredit my pending martial law claims as it related to the Russians and their impending participation.

Conclusion

This is a “countdown to Armageddon” scenario. The Putin chess pieces are in place and are only awaiting the orders to begin to enforce martial law, incarcerate dissidents and seize guns. Of course, there will be sheep who will deny that any of this will happen and continue to champion Putin as the savior of the free world. The wisdom of this approach should be self-evident. I fear we do not have long to wait to witness the unfolding of this long anticipated plot.

On April 21, 2014, I will be appearing with Steve Quayle on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report to expose this broad-based agenda along with much more.

POSTSCRIPT

A confidential eyewitness source passed the following information along to Steve Quayle, who forwarded this information to me. Here is it in its unedited form.

“Yesterday had a group of Russian helicopters in the midwest, identified as such, who were flying in  region at 4000 ft as noted by those on alert
They were hiding presence except to say they were up and at that level for air safety purposes as required, also quiet mode for minimal noise. The foreign presence is around, and local law enforcement are lied to as they are just told there will be mil activity in their area as a generalized announcement on their radios so if they get calls from people just to blow it off as whatever with no response from them. There was a “training exercise” conducted nearby last Monday that involved- Mil and Feds that was kept very secret, no news, no nothing. Another ALERT INDIVIDUAL in area got wind of it and made known-“

By | 2017-10-26T22:11:49+00:00 April 19th, 2014|Main, Martial Law|36 Comments

1. pj dooner April 19, 2014 at 5:46 am

We’ve passed the point of no return, the masses are just too stupid.

2. […] April 21, 2014, I will be appearing with Steve Quayle on the Hagmann and Hagmann report to expose this broad-based agenda along with much […]

3. JayJay April 19, 2014 at 6:29 am

Obama Is Disarming NATO

Hmmm..you give him way too much clout..me thinks.

4. iwitness02 April 19, 2014 at 6:33 am

Harry Reid, John McCain, two super stars of patriotism. It is all the rest of us that are messed up. If only we were not so stupid, we would understand that. Now get with the program people !
    Lay down and take it ! I guess Harry and his boys are pretty tough hombres. Maybe they will lead the eventual armed charge against the Bundy Ranch. I can picture them with their fully automatic assault weapons advancing boldly, leading a thousand goons to destiny. The only problem is, they can’t go at night, because Harry won’t risk getting any cow pie on his loafers.
    When the fighting starts; I believe it will unleash a watershed of anger that no power on earth will be able to control or direct. People like Reid and company are leading us straight into this conflagration. At the same time they scream about lawlessness. Irony much.

5. Mike April 19, 2014 at 6:42 am

both O and Putin hate the US… only Putin is honest about it. O should be tried for treason. NATO is falling apart and Eastern Europe is going back to being Russian satellites. neither pro-Putin or pro-Russia (both will kill millions of Americans in the not-too-distant future) but they are more moral than O and the US government which isn’t saying anything. Syria will fall to the west in a tit-for-tat for Ukraine and Eastern Europe going to Russia.

6. William B Stoecker April 19, 2014 at 6:43 am

I write full-length articles for a print magazine and for another website. Any time I write an article about UFOs or NASA for the website, I am attacked by trolls. A lot of people, myself included, believe that some trolls are paid by the government to harass and marginalize writers like me. That is why I think that the problems with your site, like people being unable to post on it or even get on it many times, are likely caused by government hackers. If the “troll patrol” attacks relatively unknown people like me, think what they will do to someone like you.
    Some of the things you say seem improbable…but, if you’re not on to something, why would they attack your site? Their attacks actually make you more credible…they are “victims” of the law of unintended consequences. And if you should “commit suicide” or have an “accident,” many of us will know whom to blame. Watch your back and make them die for their cause, instead of you.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AM HARASSED IN ALL THE TIME AND MY SITE IS CONSTANTLY TAMPERED WITH. YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY

7. David McElroy April 19, 2014 at 7:06 am

Yes, the thousands of Chinese and Russian troops and operatives in our country are certainly a sign that something wicked this way comes. It will most likely be reported to the world as a UN “peace-keeping mission” to “disarm extremists” rather than the communist takeover it is planned to be under the guise of martial law. When I was in western Alaska on Bristol Bay in the late 1980’s Russian troops were known by locals to be active in remote areas, and leaving trash and discarded gear behind to be found. The US Air Force has closed the small forward bases in western Alaska, such as in Galena and King Salmon, which used to scramble jets to deter Russian Bear bombers.

8. ScoutMotto April 19, 2014 at 7:22 am

Good article as always, Dave.

Do you see any connection between VoR and RT News? Just curious, since I often see articles from RT in relation to workd events.

EDITOR’S: RT IS A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING- VOR IS BLATANT PROPAGANDA

9. Lew April 19, 2014 at 7:45 am

There is not one cop that does not enforce the compliance of all US citizens to the communist manifesto.

10. […] Dave Hodges April 19, 2014 The Common Sense Show […]

11. Hunter April 19, 2014 at 8:02 am

Remember Obama was heard on his hot mic saying to the Russians just to wait until after the elections he would be able to do more. Open Sky Policy, an illegal agreement, is allowing Russian surveillance planes to fly over the US, much to the disapproval of Congress, the Pentagon, the the intelligence community. The Obama cartel have to make their move before Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse release their findings, or their headed to prison for a long time.

12. Willard Aztec April 19, 2014 at 8:36 am

Our biggest problem is the Republican House of Representatives that REFUSES to bring impeachment charges against Obama! That makes Boehner et al COMPLICIT in the betrayal of America. Get on your Congressman’s case and DEMAND ACTION! I have, will you?

13. rex peterson April 19, 2014 at 8:48 am

obama has to be softening the U.S. for the Russians and the Chinese. He can’t outright let them invade and have their way. So little bye little he is killing us from within. Making it easier for them. Less deaths on their part. But major casualties for us. Obama is a communist. He is on their side. Not ours.

14. Dan April 19, 2014 at 9:05 am

I agee , we have passed the point of no return. The House and Senate, with their inaction, are simply rubber stamping everything the Executive branch does. I wish I had a place outside the population center here! Wish I could afford some ammo!! The urban blues!!!

15. Tex April 19, 2014 at 9:19 am

I have personally seen 4 Russians in Pasadena, Texas buying as much Vodka as each one’s backpack could hold at the local liquor store…stocking up for a while.
    Also, a friend says one of her college students saw 3 big burly Ruskies at Academy Sports Store buying stuff in the ‘hunting’ section, and when he asked the checker about them, he was told, ‘yes, they are here every Saturday” in Kingwood, Texas,.
    This area is surrounded by National Forests, and that is where they are ‘camping’ out, per some people.
    About 3 years ago, Chinese Army were being taught to fire Americans’ favorite weapons, shotguns, in Galveston, teaching being done by the Sheriff’s Dept.
    Can we say sold out? Yes, we can.

16. Ken S April 19, 2014 at 9:42 am

Thanks for not wavering on your stance to expose this ‘real’ news to us.
    I know that you are a watchman as well as the Hagmanns, Steve Quayle, Pastor Butch, Hawk etc.
    I’m sure the pressure is probably overwhelming, but the calling you have can not be ignored and I am thankful for that.
    You and the other watchman are in my prayers and hopefully there are many prayer warriors out in your audience who are standing in the gap for you and the others
    I’m not sure how much more can happen before something of significance actually happens here in the United States which would be of a magnitude that would signal the ‘beginning’ of this coming war you elude to.
    I know that no matter how much we ‘prepare’ we will never be prepared enough, but we do have someone who will see us through this coming battle no matter what the outcome and that is our Lord Jesus
    There are so many people who just don’t want to hear or accept the fact that we are headed for total change in this country and world on a level that will truly be shocking.
    You mentioned on your show that we need to try to talk to people on their level of understanding instead of unloading both barrels. I’m really not sure how that can be accomplished due to the fact that there are so many individual areas to address (i.e. financial, earth changes, corruption at treasonous levels, Russian and Chinese invasion, Obamacare issues, the coming gun confiscation versus our 2nd Amendment rights, etc. etc. etc.
    I’m not sure if you would consider writing an article of how we could broach the subject of the coming problems to those we know so that we could have a higher level of success in getting through to them.
    Any help would be welcomed
    Until then Dave, stay the course and thank you for being a voice to those of us who do listen and understand that the hour is late and the United States is quickly headed to ‘Change we will be forced to accept’ unless we are willing to fight for our freedoms just like the founding fathers of this nation did over 200 years ago.
    I call on ALL of your listeners to pray for you and your family’s safety as well as your provision, protection and your lives. And to include the other watchman standing by your side in this call of yours.
    Thanks so much for not running when we need people like you the most to give us the warnings we truly need in order to prepare and stand firm.
    God Bless my brother,
    Ken S
    California

17. […] via More Proof that Russian and Chinese Troops Have Breached the Territorial Integrity of the United Sta…. […]

18. Arizona April 19, 2014 at 10:03 am

Here in colorado,not a week ago,we had 2-3 hundred russian military dressed in snow camo,traveling thur the spanish peaks area,shooting all the wildlife they saw,including my friends goats,NOT ONE single law enforcement agency came to investigate who,or why,or what, they were doing the shooting of animals in the wilderness areas,they killed a dozen goats of my friend,AND THEY HAD automatic weapons,NOT fish and game,NOT the state,NOT the sheriffs office,NO ONE CAME,…THEIR ALL IN ON IT,remember that when the real shooting starts……………..ALL government agencies are guilty of TREASON,and thats why THEIR GOING TO SCRAP THE US CONSTITUTION,the demoncrates won,america lost…………………

19. Denton April 19, 2014 at 10:13 am

In the video titled “military helicopters and Russians in Montana,” the helicopter asserted to be an Apache is a Black Hawk. It isn’t unusual for military aircraft to fly into and out of civilian airports, nor are cross country training exercises.
    Later in the video, she asserts being emailed information from an “Army officer” who served from 1997 to 2001, who identified himself as SFC Hawkins. SFC – sergeant first class. How many soldiers do you know who make it to a senior NCO rank during their first enlistment? How many single term enlisted people get defense contracts, and how many go to the Pentagon to get them? After all, as we know, a company must bid for them.
    Susan is not credible, and doesn’t know enough about subject matter to proper vet what is given her. Referring to her articles are discrediting.

In your post script, you offered for further evidence, portions of an email sent to you by SQ, a report of Russian helicopters flying at 4,000 feet “for air safety purposes” and were on “quiet mode.” That tells me two things. That they were at 4,000 feet tells me they were flying in Class C air space and were flying accordingly.
    Furthermore, there is no “quiet mode” for helicopters, regardless of who builds them. They are either designed to be “quiet” (as is the version of Black Hawk used in the alleged bin Laden capture) or they are not. There is no switch or button in the cockpit that makes the helicopter go into “quiet mode.” The sound most noticeable at distance is the sound of the turbulence created by the blades. While blades are being designed to make helicopters more quiet, there is no “mode” switch.

I understand that it is extremely difficult to weed out misinformation and disinformation, just as it is difficult to determine in bad information is disinformation (intentionally passed to confuse or discredit) or misinformation (bad or false information passed on, but without knowing it is not true or accurate). You are fortunate enough to have many followers with varied backgrounds who can help you.

I appreciate your work, Dave; keep it up!

EDITOR’S NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER ALL PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATIONS

20. WOLF April 19, 2014 at 10:21 am

To Arms! – The Blueprint for an American Patriot Insurgency

This manual details how Americans can fight the globalists effectively through armed revolt if, and when, it becomes necessary.

21. Adam April 19, 2014 at 10:27 am

I KNOW what needs to be done to stop this, as do you. I am too old and crippled. Some of you are young, healthy, agile.
    DO IT!

22. Peter April 19, 2014 at 10:31 am

For the past month or more I have heard so many military helicopters flying over head it is stunning. I live in the Midwest. I have lived I’ve y home for almost 20 years and have NEVER heard any of this previously, with only an exceptional medivac helicopter taking so eve to the ER.

What the hell is going on? I live within several hours of a military training base and am in a direct flight path for these to travel to a major metro area.

23. Snake April 19, 2014 at 11:46 am

Like I said before I will die free. There is nothing to worry about when you have made up your mind and then placed your soul into the hands of your maker. I will be resisting to the bitter end and they will no doubt get me. At least I won’t burning in hell! Good luck to you NWO but your going to need more than luck dealing with that 🙂

24. Seen2013 April 19, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Basically, the US leadership between the Hawks and Doves are using manipulation and duplicity to setup the US’s downfall as a nation…

25. Weepforus April 19, 2014 at 12:14 pm

You’re right Dave it is TREASON. All of it is TREASON. From Barry Hussein Obomba to the despicable Harry Reid to the un-elected bureaucratic communist cowards that run all of the federal agencies (and who are unaccountable to the people) it is all there for everyone to see. The Bundy affair is a warning shot across the bow. But a lot of people are just too stupid to see what is coming. That’s a problem for us and a bonus for them. Dave, we need that one person to be a leader that talks our language, the Patriot’s language. Of national stature. We need a rallying point. That one person who has the credibilty and authority to arrest Obama and the rest of the traitors on “national security” issues. That person who can initiate impeachment proceedings immediately. I believe the “law” is on our side. The Constitution definitely is. Maybe I am pollyannish here but I am of the conviction that a good relentless offense can derail these traitorous thugs. Washington was a leader who rallied his men. It can be done. I used to think that our military would be the one group that would help us in this fight but I have to be believe that the leadership is either compromised or in-league with these traitors. So that’s gone too. Why do I always see General Ray Odierno standing beside Obama everytime Obama speaks about a military issue?

26. 1Word April 19, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Jeremiah 50:44
    Like a lion coming up from Jordan’s thickets
    to a rich pastureland,
    I will chase Babylon from its land in an instant.
    Who is the chosen one I will appoint for this?
    Who is like me and who can challenge me?
    And what shepherd can stand against me?”

27. Truthy1 April 19, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Have strength fellow Patriots. We know what is right. Thank you Dave for providing a reputable forum to unveil vital information and possible scenarios that effect our future. With everything that is occurring from all fronts and the gradual uptick of awareness in the public at large,at some point,we will probably be subjected to some sort of simultaneous theater of events that cause sensory overload. The surprise attack will probably include natural and unnatural combined with special effects and magical phenomena from out of the blue to attain “shock and awe”. The combination of the technology and mindset of this century is going to make the coming months and years very exciting to say the least. Humanity is going to be tested to the limits,as it has in the past,and for good reason. We are going to be turned upside down in a manner of speaking. Proverbs 25:21
    If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: Exodus 23:22
    But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
    Satan,by his own games,was fooled into committing murder of an innocent soul,thereby justifying the Resurrection and sealing his fate.

28. tim moore April 19, 2014 at 2:58 pm

i think the Bundy episode bought some time.. they were testing the waters a bit more, sorry of a dry run but they meant it. without those patriots who showed up WITH GUNS, they would have fun right over them. now they know our resolve and how far they can push the American people. whatever they were planning might have been pushed back until they can disarm us.. apply acts 17:11 to even the news reports you hear. vet everything.God bless you all

29. […] April 19, 2014 – Main, Martial Law – Tagged: chinese troops on american soil, cliven bundy, dave hodges, martial law, obama, russian troops on american soil, the common sense show, world war III – 24 comments […]

30. […] same peoples though the land is being promised to, who with the Russians, are said to now have troops stationed all throughout the US, which again, begs to question, is Gog and Magog about to go down in the […]

31. Walt Kawalski April 20, 2014 at 8:30 am

There are thousands of Russians in Alaska, most have new homes and new cars and the majority
    don’t work. I found a wallet laying in the road where I live one morning, it was fat no money
    but it did contain nine Social Security cards, business cards from different government agencies
    and Catholic Social Services. The wife who works in a local bank told me Russians are always
    cashing Government checks, it’s no wonder our country is broke. One of my neighbors works
    for a grocery store and said you have to watch them like a hawk because they steal like crazy.

32. […] Contributed by Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show. […]

33. […] Meanwhile, Dave Hodges reports that Russian and Chinese troop presence in the U.S. repeatedly confirmed. […]

34. […] They were hiding presence except to say they were up and at that level for air safety purposes as required, also quiet mode for minimal noise. The foreign presence is around, and local law enforcement are lied to as they are just told there will be mil activity in their area as a generalized announcement on their radios so if they get calls from people just to blow it off as whatever with no response from them. There was a “training exercise” conducted nearby last Monday that involved- Mil and Feds that was kept very secret, no news, no nothing. Another ALERT INDIVIDUAL in area got wind of it and made known-”       By Dave Hodges Source: thecommonsenseshow.com […]