/, Main, War/World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika

Dave Hodges

May 5, 2014

The Common Sense Show

You have been sold out behind closed doors

You have been sold out behind closed doors

The title is bold, but it is all out in the open. By tomorrow at this time, you will know the entire story and what America will look like in the coming months. Fasten your seatbelt and make sure you store food, water and ammunition because the train has left the station and AmeriKa is headed for a head-on train wreck of epic proportions.

Last night, May 4, 2014,  I interviewed Dr. Jim Garrow, the 43 year ex-CIA veteran who is exposing many NWO plots, at least to the level that his national security oath will let him. In promoting the show, I was purposely vague because I knew where I was going to take the show, because I knew the areas that Dr. Garrow has been speaking about in other interviews. However, I was preparing to take this interview to a level not yet heard on talk radio. I was vague in my show description because I wanted the show to not be taken down by the powers that be. However, the first 10 minutes of my show we were still tampered with as Dr. Garrow, News Director Annie DeRiso and myself all experienced independent and simultaneous communications issues. Dr. Garrow and I subsequently changed our communications venues and the show proceeded.

In a two part series, I am writing a brief synopsis of the last two hours of the interview which will contain some revelations, on my part, that I did not fully cover last night. The reason that some critical issues did not get covered last night is because Dr. Garrow cannot talk about some of the issues because of his national security oath and I did not want to place him in a position of looking like he had been talking about what he is not supposed be revealing. As it was, Dr. Garrow refused to answer 5 questions I put to him last night in deference to his national security oath.

After this two part series has a chance to circulate, I will release the second and third hours of the interview late tomorrow night or on Wednesday morning.

Information Not Yet Revealed

Since early last August, I have been holding on to some information that I was told I better keep quiet unless I was able to collaborate some of the information with another well known source and this was necessary for my own personal safety. To be the sole purveyor of this information would have placed me in a greatly compromised position similar to Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy. After nine plus months, it is a relief to finally get this out into the public arena.

Much of what I am going to reveal is going to read like a jig saw puzzle. I am going to reveal a story of Chinese takeover of this country and Dr. Garrow provides complementary and novel information to the level of which he is permitted to speak.

The Bundy Affair

Cliven Bundy sits on land that is mineral rich in addition to being selected to be a Solar Energy Zone controlled by the Chinese energy company ENN. Dr. Garrow revealed that there are already Chinese soldiers in Nevada and are involved in what is happening in relation to these Chinese Solar Energy Zones.

Dr. Garrow also revealed that the Chinese have been promised control over all of our underground and surface mineral resources. The Bundy Affair is critically important because it exposed critical elements of the turnover of this country’s wealth to the Chinese in payment for our debt to China. ENN is controlled by the Chinese government/military.

Soon, China will own every important aspect of American wealth and those of us that remain alive following the coming purge will be living in a third world country. Notice what I just said here, (1) those of left alive. and (2) living in a third world country. In Part Two of this series, I will be revealing exactly how this will happen. Let me just suffice it to say that gold, all forms of energy, water and food production will become a part of the Chinese takeover as will the breakup of the Federal Reserve in a divestiture of such a magnitude, that it has never before seen in the modern world.

Chinese Solar Energy Zones

The readers may recall that I recently wrote an article in which I noted that these Chinese Solar Energy Zones were near a CANAMEX Corridor transportation system, backed up next to a major military installation and were mineral resource rich. The American military will be forced to join the Chinese takeover. The highway system is important from a military perspective in order to quickly move troops and material to needed areas of insurrection. Now does it make sense as to why there is a purge of the military leadership taking place in which over 260 senior level military officers have been fired by Obama? Does the John Warner Defense Act make sense to you now because it allows the use of US troops on American soil for policing duties which will be needed to put down any resulting rebellion? Do you think that the DHS acquiring over 2 billion rounds of ammunition to go with their 2700 armored personnel carriers makes any sense in light of this information? And I have been told that Tom Clancy had all of this information and more and this is why he was killed because he was writing a book about all of this. If you are still connecting dots, let me put this in very simply terms, there is going to be a civil war and it is going to happen soon.

Further, Dr. Garrow acknowledged the connections between these Chinese Solar Energy Zones and land rich in mineral resources. I have also previously written an article in which I identified how the United States has hundreds of trillions of dollars of estimated buried resource wealth beneath the surface and our government refuses to touch it. Our government refuses to access these underground treasures because they have been promised to the Chinese in repayment of the debt owed to their country.

The Crisis in Ukraine

Putin has Eastern Europe knuckling under to his will. Both Dr. Garrow and I agree that this will cause the breakup of NATO and Putin’s military will run unopposed through Europe. I asked Dr. Garrow about the window we are in with regard to NATO consolidating forces necessary to oppose a Russian invasion, through a series of war games, in Moldova, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Poland this coming June/July. If Putin is going to control Ukraine, which accounts for 66% of Russian gas flowing into Europe, he cannot allow NATO to consolidate its forces and oppose his takeover plans of Ukraine. Dr. Garrow did comment on this point, however, I have multiple insider sources stating that this is an accurate assessment. I have been told that there is a window of about 4-5 weeks until Russia attacks Ukraine. If Putin misses this window, he will have to be content to continue to erode the Petrodollar because NATO will be significantly entrenched enough to easily roll over Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Putin is bold and impulsive and the slow approach of eroding the Petrodollar does not fit his personality. Putin will attack Ukraine.

Obama Could Have Saved Europe From Russia

Dr. Garrow revealed that Obama has both the ability and authority to order the capture the 30% bleed off and to liquefy the natural gas and ship it Eastern Europe and undercut the Russian price on natural gas. This would have halted Putin in his tracks. This would have been similar to what Truman did to keep Berlin open in 1947 when the Russians shut down outside access to Berlin and Truman initiated the Berlin Airlift. However, being the traitor that Obama is, he refused to act to save Eastern Europe. As a result, both Dr. Garrow and my insider sources believe that it is just a matter of time until all of Europe is subservient to Putin’s re-emergence of the Soviet Empire. This speaks to the fact that we do indeed have a traitor in the Oval Office. Europe will soon fall to Russia and America will fall to China. This is the real New World Order!

The Federal Reserve

America is being carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey and one has to wonder where is the Federal Reserve in all of this? Since they have owned this country since 1913, shouldn’t we be hearing about their role in all of this? Isn’t it interesting that Harry Reid, according to Dr. Garrow, is facilitating all of these Chinese Solar Energy Zones and not the Federal Reserve. What is going here would be like you having a garage sale, but the Chinese are in your house and your backyard and they are the ones determining what you will be selling in your driveway. Yes, that’s right, the Federal Reserve is dead as we know it and Part Two will reveal the relevant details.

Conclusion

To sum up, Part One details how the Chinese are on the verge of controlling all American energy and meaningful resources including our military. Russia will soon be controlling Europe and both Chinese and Russian forces will be imposing their will on the American people in the coming months.

You now know about 25% of what has been revealed to me. Patience is a virtue, because what I am about to reveal tomorrow will change the face of America, forever!

Part Two will discuss the coming EMP attack, currency collapse and actions of both Chinese and Russian military forces. Once Part Two is published, it will be clear to those who regularly read my column how I have written about various aspects of this coming takedown of America since last August. And in case anyone is wondering, this information has been disseminated to trusted sources for all the appropriate reasons.

By | 2017-10-26T22:11:40+00:00 May 5th, 2014|Featured, Main, War|82 Comments

1. […] via World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika | Dave H…. […]

2. Nam Marine May 5, 2014 at 5:07 am

Maybe YOU lost………………………..NOT ME ! I will never surrender to the Communists !

3. End time servant May 5, 2014 at 5:09 am

Another excellent article and interview I pray much more sheeple wake up and Become more committed to Truth as Our Lord said you have eyes to see ears to hear the signs of the times well again use them do not think these warnings are false wake up spread Truth these chosen men and woman that are warning us is from Gods grace soon this will be upon us and then to Late ( So be wise as Serpants learn about the enemy’s of Christ and the world ) lucifer and his minions will loose but in the meantime so will we loose but how much one day we will wake up and the picture will be horrible and all you rapture thinkers forget it Rothschild tricked you with schofield bibles so your not going any where you will feel the suffering and pain with tears

4. Andy May 5, 2014 at 5:25 am

I have always wondered this about an emp. Why would anyone who wants to occupy the US and take over its rich natural assets ever do an emp? An emp would make the land useless with all the nuclear reactors that would melt down. In fact it could destroy the whole world.

5. David Wenger May 5, 2014 at 5:29 am

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but I trust in God. Fret not because of evil doers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousnessFor they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and witheras the green herb. Today you have your choice who you will trust, God or man. This is God’s world and not man’s, God’s will will be done on earth as it is in heaven you either believe and not worry or you get all upset about satans plans. Guess what he lost and all the power he has is to deceive and lie. Choose this day who you will believe.

6. Keith R. Starkey May 5, 2014 at 5:53 am

You said, “Dr. Garrow revealed that Obama has both the ability and authority to order the capture the 30% bleed off and to liquefy the natural gas and ship it Eastern Europe and undercut the Russian price on natural gas. This would have halted Putin in his tracks.”

Obama may have the authority, but how would he be able to implement this without war between us and Russia, something I think was already established as something we couldn’t win (not able to get our troops over there in time, etc.)?

7. Red Coats May 5, 2014 at 6:00 am

Dave, I have been reading you for years and I believe what you are saying! It is sad for me to say to people” Prepare” ! If you have not done so, it is truly to late ! We have been sold down the road, and we will soon be fighting for our lives in this horror that will soon unfold. Many have nowhere to move to and we will be forced to stay where we are at this point. This will mean that we must fight in our own homes, and it will be brought to our front door !
    I have had many friends in the military that were high ranking, they have all retired and have told me to get my house in order and to stock up on all things that I and my family can use to survive. WW 3 is going to happen here, and we will fight on our own soil, we will be forced into many situations that we as a country are not mentally prepared for. We will be brought to our knees, and life as we knew it will no longer exist ! People talk about the Gov stepping in and helping, if this were to happen. I am here to tell you that they will never help us, period !! We are on our own, the fears that have eluded most Americans has now surfaced, hunger will engulf the land and we will stand to see the either a complete takeover or a will too live !
    May ever person reading this know that the the line has been drawn in the sand and we as lovers of this past great nation will be forced to see such atrocities that most will cave in and surrender because they do not have the stomach for what will be inflicted on we the American people, which has been done by design ! Thank you Red Coats

8. Anna May 5, 2014 at 6:05 am

Amerikka is circling the bottom of the bowl and the majority of Amerkkans do absolutely nothing. I agree with those who say they will get exactly what they deserve, but it’s definately not fair for those of us who have seen it coming for years and tried to warn the blank-minded, cud chewers to absolutely no avail. All they can do is repeat a mantra from an illegal dictator, “Yes We Can”!………(destroy America and flush it down the toilet). Brain dead lemmings.

9. LincolnHawk May 5, 2014 at 6:12 am

Dear Dave,

Well, if you’re correct, I’m as good as dead. I’ve been ill for 20 years, severely for the last 4, have virtually nothing but constant pain/misery/disabilities anyway.
    I’m serious when I ask you this question: If things should rapidly deteriorate and I will be naked and powerless against a hopeless situation, I ask you, is suicide an acceptable option for those who’ll have no means to resist such a horrific reality?
    I mean, what chance is there even for those who are fit and have done all they can to prepare for the worst? Seems completely futile no matter what your situation.
    God Speed

10. Tom Larus May 5, 2014 at 6:16 am

If we are sold out it, it will be treason and not in any way justified by any debt owed to China.

China does not hold most our federal debt — much of it is owed to Americans, including our pension funds. Our public debt is unsecured. No one has a legal right to levy against it.

If many Chinese troops are here, as I have heard that many Russian troops are here, it would be treason in our government to have allowed it. No debt justifies it in anyway. It would be treason pure and simple.

A few dozen foreign officers studying here as part of exchange programs is okay. Tens of thousands of troops stationed here would be due to treason.

11. Linda Williams May 5, 2014 at 6:38 am

If the powers that be were combating such a brazen take-over, they would simply proceed as soon as possible to covertly disrupt the plans. For example, they could replace Obama with a look alike and similarly replace other members of congress. Plastic surgery can do wonders. Naturally, they would use drugs and other methods to keep politicians in a debilitated state, until they could be quietly whisked away. They would proceed on as many covert fronts as possible to capture back control and minimize having true Americans (not traitors) tricked into fighting each other.

12. Syrin May 5, 2014 at 6:40 am

I hope your article is written and in the hands of a third party, because you just basically announced to the enemy you are about to expose them, and they have less than 24 hours to do something about it. Not the wisest tactical maneuver.

13. Gary A. Rasmussen II May 5, 2014 at 6:42 am

Dear America,
    I petition our great Union to relegalize industrial hemp. With over 25,000 known applications of this crop, it is no wonder why it has been so intricately involved in human civilization. This plant has the potential to change our society for the better and with non of the political flack it’s cousin, medical marihuana, receives. On a side note, did you know that hops, one of the main components in beer, is related to cannabis? Here are some of the main points that underline the significance of this useful industrial crop that we could exploit to jump start our economy: 1) GW Schlichten’s decorticating machine, patented in 1917, made hemp a viable paper source at less than half the cost of tree-pulp paper and 4 times the yield; 2) In 1916, USDA Bulletin No. 404 reported, “1 acre of hemp, in annual rotation over a 20-year period, would yield as much paper as 4.1 acres of trees and would require only 1/7 to 1/4 as much polluting sulfur-based acid chemicals to breakdown the lignin fiber; 3) A $50,000 reward is offered by HEMP to anyone who can disclaim this statement, “if all fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the Greenhouse Effect and stop deforestation, then there is only 1 known annually renewable resource that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world’s paper and textiles; meet all the world’s transportation, industrial and home-energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil and cleaning the atmosphere of CO2 and that is hemp; 4) Farming only 6% of the continental US’ acreage with industrial hemp would provide all of America’s gas and oil energy needs; 5) As Henry Ford demonstrated, hemp can be used to manufacture a plastic that is 10 times stronger than steel and half the weight, not to mention the bio-Diesel engine runs off methanol, which each acre of hemp produces 1,000 gallons of. These facts are food for thought please digest with an open mind.
    Sincerely,
    Gary A. Rasmussen II

14. Justin Thought May 5, 2014 at 6:52 am

Yes, this country has been sold out by the corporate interest known as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. That’s just like if I were to incorporate, then go borrow a bunch of what we call money, placing your house up as collateral. When I default, and the bank comes after your house, you gonna give it up?

So once we remove that illicit organization from power and incarcerate the criminals, the agreements THEY made are not binding on us. China (and the rest of our creditors) will have to go to the criminals for recompense.

Hmmm. Maybe we can put all the Bushes, all the Clintons, all the Cheneys, and the rest of them to work out there at Corrections Corporation of America, paying them the buck or so per day that our slaves–oops, I mean convicts–make, but do a paycheck deduction and send it off to China. (But we gotta be sure that Clinton gets enough to buy the illegal drugs so readily available in the prison system. Obama can…ehem…earn his drug money the way he worked his way through high school.)

15. Uzziel May 5, 2014 at 6:54 am

Even with trusted sources enrolled in your “insurance policy/security blanket”, I feel, as though I must implore you to release the second part, as soon as humanly possible. Microwave guns are nasty, after all, and weaponized sonar can “liquefy” flesh into goo – God only knows what new little “toy” they’ve placed on stand-by untoward you.

Be that as it may, how broad of a window do all of us have before the inevitable, realistically?

Thank you for your time and efforts, as always.

16. William B Stoecker May 5, 2014 at 7:01 am

What is truly depressing about all of this is the fact that the unfolding tragedy could have been stopped at any point. Even now, were we not ruled by traitors, we could default on the portion of our debt owed to China and watch them, not us, collapse. China has problems of its own: debt, drought, massive waste and inefficiency, deadly water and air pollution, and increasing unrest. The rest of our debt could be settled by selling off our BLM land and the federal buildings and real estate now occupied by the EPA and similar destructively parasitic agencies. But, of course, that won’t happen.
    And suppose patriots had stopped the NWO in its tracks in 1913, preventing the creation of the IRS and the Fed and putting an end to crony capitalism? Imagine the US with no debt at all, a gold-based currency instead of fiat money, no WWI and WWII, no Great Depression, no welfare state, no open borders. Imagine the peace, freedom, and incredible prosperity that would be enjoyed by the average American, and contrast that to what we are enduring now…and what is to come.

17. Country Codger May 5, 2014 at 7:05 am

Great article Dave. Welcome to the “intelligence” business. Now you understand why we all had “insurance policies”. Can’t wait for part two!
    CC

18. Robin Grant May 5, 2014 at 7:10 am

where can I listen to your 5/4 show as RBN archives are not up for May? Love your show!

19. Gene Roberts May 5, 2014 at 7:26 am

All is NOT lost- far from it. Jehovah God is still and ALWAYS in absolute control.

God said “I made the END when I made the BEGINNING”. That was possible because God is outside of time, being as time is part of His creation. It has all been planned out since day 1. Yes, it’s the darkest it has ever been- which is exactly what God said it would be right now.

Close to 6000 years have passed from the time God spoke the world into existence. The last 1000 years will be with Jesus the Messiah- God in man’s form- as KING OF THE WORLD.

The world was made in a 7000 year plan just like God’s creation week. 6 days work- 7th day rest.

1000 years is 1 day to God. It has been almost 6000 years- ending in only a few short years. Then comes the 7th day- the last 1000 years of rest with those living for Jesus Christ as the KINGS of the world soon to come after this evil is completely destroyed.

In a very short time- only days/weeks- will come a huge event to start the last few years of the end of the 6000 years. Everyone will know the event- it will involve a “missing” plane (it’s not missing) and we are being set-up by the lying news everyday to expect it. Millions will disappear on the day this plane is “used”, and everyone in the world will see it.

Mankind will at that time be presented a whole new version of reality. Too many people waking up too fast- The wicked evil men of this world will use hidden technology as a last resort to save themselves. It won’t work. Don’t believe the BIG lie and DO NOT take the “mark”

The time that follows this soon coming event will be extremely horrible, causing millions to repent and accept and follow Jesus Christ- and be saved…..FOREVER.

Almost there……For those of us with FAITH- it is the most exciting and joyful time in the history of mankind….outside the misery of what is happening around us. Those who do not know the truth are scared- and they should be- but if they knew the truth they wouldn’t be.

An inheritance beyond imagination awaits all of us if we only ask forgiveness for our sins and live for Jesus the Savior of man. He is coming- and SOON. You are warned – be ready.

20. Pesky Varmint May 5, 2014 at 7:31 am

As a prelude to your discussion of EMP coming up: note that only once has
    a non-explosive EMP weapon been tested successfully (although admittedly
    one cannot know what is going on in secret now, or before this test). Info here:
    Nice technology with no radioactive side effects. But very new, very expensive,
    not totally proven (hell, I’ve built some small versions myself).

However, it is well known that a nuclear blast is an excellent source of EMP.
    I contend that WWIII will not consist of nukes targeted such that they destroy
    massive amounts of our cities, but targeted to detonate very high where they
    will take out massive amounts of our electrical systems. This makes good use
    of obsolete old nuclear bombs of which all participants have plenty of on the
    MIRV (multiple independent reentry vehicles) warheads in the missiles in their
    submarines off of our coast.

The radioactive fallout will be a free bonus.

21. Gene Roberts May 5, 2014 at 7:33 am

Mr. Hodges- Are you aware everything goes through google before it even reaches your eyes at your site? Everything does. Many things I write do not post- I’ve seen others are having these problems here also….Maybe you could do an article explaining google’s complete corporate takeover and backdoor censorship of the net- everywhere and everything worldwide routes to google 1st before reaching it’s destination. The internet is already completely selectively censored this way. God bless you for your very difficult work sir.

22. Jacqueline (Jackie) Kettenring May 5, 2014 at 7:50 am

How do I access last nights show. I am not very smart when it comes to navigating the different sites, probably due to my age (79). I never get to hear them as I am usually in bed sleeping and I can never figure out how to find them after the fact unless someone posts a link to them on another site (Steve Quayle). Thank you for your help and your patience.

23. Arizona May 5, 2014 at 7:57 am

America has ignored the founding fathers,they warned of interfering in other nations problems,BUT when you live in the NOSIEST nation on planet earth,WHO NEVER mind their own business,and would rather be DEAD then mind their own business,YOU HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM,and ITS one that can’t be fixed ,short of killing almost everyone,BUT the biggest reason for death in the world will be america its self,WHO just couldn’t resist playing GOD,OH,this is going to be a disaster of planet wide proportions………….

24. bullydogs1971 May 5, 2014 at 8:04 am

with all due respect…. I’m holding you to this Dave! my gut says your right..
    very leery of people with “inside sources” and if this article was written by anyone else i would probably move on without comment…

EDITOR’S NOTE: THERE IS NOTHING TO HOLD ME TO, IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!

25. […] Learn more at The Common Sense Show […]

26. VernonQ May 5, 2014 at 8:17 am

Time will surely tell…

27. Norbert May 5, 2014 at 8:22 am

Dear Dave Hodges:
    I have been reading your blogs now for almost 3 months. I comprehend, understand and agree with many of your articles, their facts and conclusions. However, Putin really only needs Ukraine. When Putin gets Ukraine, the West (American hegemony, PNAC, Israeli lobby and globalist elite) will have to force Putin’s hand in Syria for Freemason’s Alexander Pike’s WW3, the Arab alliance – Israeli war. This is the Ezekiel 38 – 39 war of Gog and Magog. These actions will cause Europe to be redrawn/modified by undemocratic forces. This will result in the formation of the 10 toes / 2 feet of iron and clay ( 10 nations in EU: 5 from west, 5 from east) as described in the book of Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar’s statue dream. This NWO final world empire is the Revived Roman or Holy Roman Empire. Despite all the plottings of men, God’s plan is unstoppable. The plan for North America is as you say, but Europe’s fate is different. All these modern NWO ideas originated in Europe and the NWO will rule from there or Jerusalem. Your thinking and your friends thinking is too humanistic. The Bible with the books of Daniel and Revelation suggest other developments for the NWO. That being said, I look forward to the other blogs. Keep up the good work and for informing those of us that are Awake. America and the world, wake up! Thanks, Norbert.

28. socmarine87 May 5, 2014 at 8:28 am

“The coming months” like 6 months or 96months, etc?

29. john doe May 5, 2014 at 8:30 am

Cool man. This would make a great war movie. If this happens we are ******. What do we got 20, 50 years. I might still be alive then. Scary stuff.
    Cool article.

30. Ernie Hemingway May 5, 2014 at 8:34 am

When will our brain-dead Americans ever wake up? The train has left the station!

31. Arizona May 5, 2014 at 8:37 am

YES the LORD is returning,HE’S the only one who will be able to cleanup this mess,AMERICA used its vast wealth to attack and destroy other nations,THEY were warned NOT to do this,GREED has a way of blinding everyone,THE greedy are leaving this world soon,and WHERE their going is beyond belief,its how they wanted it,BUT as simple as it should be,SATAN,the anti-christ,and who could forget the FALSE PROPHET,they all have a plan,DESTROY THE PLANET,then the LORD will have no reason to return,and they won’t get thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE,everyone will be dead,the land destroyed by radiation and chemtrails,destroy the oceans,and all the people,and their worries are over,IT doesn’t go that way,BUT THEN again satan and his followers are decieved,they think the plan will work,IT WON’T,remember what the LORD said,”IF I didn’t cut the time short,NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED”,thats the planet hes talking about,DOES ANYONE see a new and bigger picture emeraging here……………….

32. Jay May 5, 2014 at 8:43 am

Dave, do you suppose H Reid and “O” would be in office right now if women didn’t have the right to vote?

33. Linda Kay Burnett May 5, 2014 at 9:18 am

Tread Gently, Dear Truth-Bearer, when you discredit another work for Freedom.
    You have your work, leading to your good purpose in His Will just as Col. Riley has his work and purpose.
    Use each other for Freedom and Unity…
    WHY IS EVERYONE BLASTING AND DISCOURAGING OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING? Yet racing ahead is this con-con… the Constitutional Convention… a disaster planned for decades…
    Consider a Rally with formal demand for Protection and Defense for all Whistleblowers… combine it with OAS May 16th in DC… so what if it is a “trap”? Unless Death still has a sting for you and your readers, you’ll see the time has come to do something that will stop this steam-roller in it’s tracks: A peaceful, unarmed gathering of millions to totally blockade DC until demands are met.
    Odds change with the actions of the brave.
    Thirty-three Million Egyptians gathered and ousted the Muslim Brotherhood and later, they ousted the second regime — the ‘non-coup’ military.
    There is a wisdom in this Call to May 16 in DC.
    It is the peaceful gathering to arrest ALL Criminals to the Law of This Republic, The Constitution.

Personally, I think it must simultaneously be enacted at the local county-seat, enforced by a Constitutional County Sheriff’s Office and backed by a militia of the citizens.

Nevertheless, no good efforts – individual or united – should be discouraged; better to remain silent if one has not the conviction of such potential confrontation.

Freedom is not one road… but the Path opening The Way. The Path is Truth.
    One cannot know the Will of our Lord Jehovah in the smallest deed; how can one speak against what they know not?
    Tread Gently, my brother in Christ,
    there are many purposes to be accomplished before His Return. Let us race to support all erst-while efforts towards peaceful resolution… perhaps in death is a greater victory born.
    (IF there is Time before the well-planned Event is unleashed, patriots should be in DC mid-May. I’m seventy-one and ready as my King Leads.)

34. Arizona May 5, 2014 at 9:27 am

INSANITY,thats when you have a constitutional convention,WHEN THE DEMONCRATES are terrorizing america with crooked elections,police gangs raping and pilllaging the women and children,and the demons from hell trying to take the weapons,THIS is a disaster in the making,BUT the LORD has said its going to happen and the constitution will be gone ,along with all your rights,BETTER read the UN CONSTITUTION,thats whats coming and it won’t be able to be stopped if theres a constitutional convention allowed to happen…..LOSS of rights,NO VOTING,NO ownership of land,YOUR children will be the states property,NOT YOURS,everything you owned will be taken,only those with the mark of the beast will be allowed to drive anywhere,CHECK POINTS everywhere,and if your stopped,WELL you better be a good shot,cause if you miss,its fema city for sure,THIS will be the end,WAKEUP AMERICA,your on the verge of losing it all…………………

35. dave stearns May 5, 2014 at 9:44 am

Daniel 11 tells us. NATO will roll thru the Middle East like a hurricane and many nations will be overthrown. The same verses also tell us NATO will be attacking Russia and China as they attack us within our homeland. Read Ezekiel 38 and 39. The Russians and the Chinese are going down. However hopeless it might look right now, the PEOPLE of the United States will win WW3. But hey, who reads or needs the bible anymore. Everybody already knows everything. I guess that’s why they never listen.

36. derek May 5, 2014 at 10:07 am

A request – can you make these interviews available asap via either mp3 or youtube? perhaps a direct play link on the article page.. thanks in advance

EDITOR’S NOTE: I WILL POST THE INTERVIEW TOMORROW NIGHT

37. KAREN May 5, 2014 at 10:20 am

First and so fed up. Sad for our country. So sad for those who cannot see or hear. I’m over the anger because what is coming must play itself out.

I was in high school when, if correct, prayer was removed from public schools thanks to Madelyn Murray Ohare’s outcry and her In my heart, I know there is a special penthouse, down house for the lawyers who won the case. Like in a beautiful lake of fire. Still remember watching donahue when he did an interview with this Godless woman. Don’t know how many times donahue referred to people as coming from apes. Donahue was the ape.

Then came the demise of the Kennedys and King. WHY CAN’T YOU IDIOTS SEE? WELL, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO SEE.

38. […] Dave Hodges May 5, 2014 The Common Sense Show […]

39. Coach May 5, 2014 at 10:45 am

This is all veeeeeeeerrryyy interesting Dave. Thanks. I can’t wait for the coming details. Be careful wherever you go and whatever you do. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. You should read the entire 91st Psalm and take it all to heart, because our God can definitely protect and take care of us all in these present times. Here is a portion of that Psalm:
    Psalm 91:2-6
    I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler (God’s truth is both an offensive and defensive weapon of our spiritual battle). Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. If you would like to see to great “Scripture Pictures”, then check these out >> http://the-secret-to-success.org/2013/05/pictures-worth-a-thousand-words-scriptural-pictures/

40. Brad Johnson May 5, 2014 at 10:51 am

Wow Dave you have been on fire lately! The Lord is certainly using you. Keep up the good work!

41. American mom May 5, 2014 at 11:31 am

Dave, I adore you, and follow you avidly. You fell into your awakening by happenstance via the house you bought, for me, it was my court case.

I do not trust Dr Garrow any more than I would trust Jones or Beck or Goodman. It is antithetical to claim to be a whistleblower yet uphold an Oath to a corrupt de facto government. This claim is preposterous, Dr Garrow can just openly defy TPTB and make the rounds of alternative media? Unscathed?

As everyone on your site knows, the government is not legitimate, it has not been since the 7 Southern states walked out to secede in the 1860s.

Why would Dr Garrow be loyal to the corrupt, illegitimate regime which plans to decimate us?

Being a whistleblower is akin to being pregnant – you’re in all the way or not, you can’t “be a little bit.”

Still adore you Dave. You seem beyond stressed and frenetic lately, so sending you good thoughts and energy. I’m not placating you either, there’s a palpable quickening in TPTB unConstitutional acts lately. I do believe SHTF is coming before the end of summer.

May angels guard you and your family Dave. XO

42. Heather May 5, 2014 at 11:32 am

What will Obama and his masters’ roles be in this new world order?

43. JOE SNIPER May 5, 2014 at 11:49 am

GOOD….i hope the Chinese piss on the serpent seed that destroyed this nation, that includes my neighbors.

44. Henry Bowman May 5, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Sir,

In a recent column you stated that there would be a U.S. military coup overthrowing the usurpers of our lawful, constitutional republican form of government.

Then you posted a column stating that 2/3 of the U.S. military would obey orders to fire upon armed USA citizens rebelling against the tyranny emanating from D.C. The remaining 1/3 would oppose the 2/3 resulting in a civil war.

Now you are saying that we have been taken over by the Chicoms and that the US military would act in concert with Chinese military forces to quell pockets of resistance from Americans.

With all due respect sir, as a fellow Bible believer, which of the above do you standby as these scenarios are to some extent mutually exclusive.

Respectfully yours…

EDITOR’S NOTE: THEY ARE ALL COMING TO THE SAME JUNCTION. IN TIME YOU WILL BE CONNECTING THE DOTS BETTER THAN I.

45. Mary Lee Maloney May 5, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Time to Google: Maria Divine Mercy!

All of this, and more, has been prophesied both in the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible, as well as in these messages which an Irish wife, mother and businesswoman has been receiving for the past few years, since November of 2010.

Everything you could want to know, as well as how to avoid having to take the “Mark of the Beast” is on this site. MDM (Maria Divine Mercy) also has impressive YouTubes to accompany the written messages.

46. Mike May 5, 2014 at 2:45 pm

appreciate the analysis and guts to publish. God Bless.

47. Phoebe May 5, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Jus for clarity.. how does the 4-5 week window fit with your previous article stating that Putin had five weeks ( to the end of May) to make his move?

48. Avenger May 5, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Without the multitudes of “sheeple” still grazing on gooberment grass…WE will be forced to fight to the last man/woman standing. The patriots still within the “military machine” MUST know WE ARE WITH THEM! WE WILL SUPPORT, BACK, AND PARTICIPATE in the ONLY solution that has been left to US!

THERE IS NO OTHER SOLUTION AT THIS POINT ON THE TIMELINE! The dice have been cast and are about to fall on the TABLE OF CHOICES!

49. Patrick McCoy May 5, 2014 at 3:58 pm

We need to nationalize our own nation. Return to Constitution. Demand new leadership. Let the chips fall where they will!

50. ken May 5, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Thanks Dave…fear not …God’s angel have charge over you.

51. IQBAL May 5, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Hi Dave,

I always read your article. They are very attractive. As a muslim I have some different view on the end time analysis. Anyway, Once thing I cannot understand that how come it serve the purpose of the globlist by entering foreing troops like chiness in America ? I am wondering that Chinese and Russians also the puppet of the globalist ? Thanks for your writing….It gives very valuable and interesting information what is going on in the background.

52. james martin May 5, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I cannot find current links to your current programs to download and listen to. please respond. very confusing.

53. Glyn loya May 5, 2014 at 5:38 pm

With all this evidence presented with the current affairs. This makes real sense We have a treasonous government of greed and deception only God can save us now.we die hard in the name of glory for he is on our side. God bless america

54. Francisco Almeida May 5, 2014 at 5:57 pm

1) – To ship US gas to Europe would take 2.000.000 trips a years, while there are only 400 gas-tankers in the entire planet.
    2) – Even if it be feasible, yet distribution gas pipelines would take two years to be ready to deliver the product.
    3) – Such gas would arrive at double price in European markets.

QUESTION:

Can the Europeans spend TWO winters with no heat while waiting for a double priced gas, and yet decide to leave the russian gas?

55. chainsaw/bucksaw May 5, 2014 at 6:06 pm

911 was an event big enough to jaw-drop the masses and get everyone on board with the “war on terror”. The false flag that’s coming will dwarf 911. When the media informs us that Russia just nuked L.A. the sheeple will back DHS to “protect” us from those “mean Russians”. DHS is planning on thinning out Patriots in this round. The sheep will get thinned out without effort. When you see DHS they’ll all be white,6-7 feet tall, and “smirking”. (kind of like Russian troops)

56. theredhawg May 5, 2014 at 6:40 pm

You can see this coming right now. Obama is a traitor and he wants to destroy America. God will not let America be destroyed. This is His land and that is not an option. When we are attacked God will send the Death Angel to fight against them.

57. Willard Aztec May 5, 2014 at 7:03 pm

You are advertising like others who ended up dead. Will you be alive to publish tomorrow?

58. marvin whitson May 5, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Send me any news as soon as possible.

59. Paul Fox May 5, 2014 at 7:14 pm

60. piner May 5, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I’m still wondering why we are giving all of our resources to China when both Japan and Great Britain hold more of our debt!

61. Sue May 5, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Let’s all take a few of ’em out with us as we go!

62. Susan May 5, 2014 at 8:14 pm

I’m terrified of this. I fear the Chinese will come in and slaughter every single person in America. I know Obama is a traitor, but all these corrupt politicians have filled their pockets with OUR money and are just handing us over to a group that will murder us all. What can we do to stop it? Where is the safest place to be?

63. Philip May 5, 2014 at 8:38 pm

There is NO SUCH THING as an “ex-CIA agent. You are employed by these peckerwoods until you’re deceased….Dr Garrow is STILL getting paid good money to spread the bull. Many people here in Arizona collect (skim) large sums of money from the CIA’s dope funds. Perhaps I should publish bank account numbers…
    Now that would be REAL info, after all, if you steal money froma drug dealer, he can’t call the police, or the FBI (Full Blown Idiots)….
    Not to mention the dope that is moved through the Mormon Church, Catholic Church, Israeli Mossad, etc.
    Time for the real “dope”…

64. Fleendar the magnificent May 5, 2014 at 8:45 pm

While I am no super religious nut. I HAVE seen signs of prophesy fulfillment over the past 25 years as I was taught.
    IF this pans out to be true, then we +could + possibly see this as part of biblical prophesy coming true?

Regardless, I can see that we have arrived at the time mentioned in the Bible where the 3rd and final ‘great war’ would be fought and that time would have to be cut short if any living flesh were to be saved.
    Never before have humans had the power to wipe +every+ living creature off the face of the planet until NOW. We have nuclear AND biological, as well as international travel
    that takes hours instead of weeks or months to spread the death.

Take as you see fit. But it’s +very + clear that, as prophesied, we can destroy the entire world now and NO flesh would be saved if not for God.

65. Stephen Sawyer May 5, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Technology exists that could be revealed that should evaporate any planned military deployment to control resources and political hegemony. The elite are planning the culling of the world’s population and this “plan” is also part of the Vatican’s plan to consecrate Russia. The events are orchestrated to get the people motivated for war or killing each other. Communism is built on other peoples’ sweat equity that is stolen to enrich the murderers only. An “Event” is planned to initiate it.Communists’ favorite color is red which means bloodletting.

66. Ed May 5, 2014 at 10:08 pm

I don’t trust Garrow.
    Once a spook, always a spook
    and he just seems way too happy to tell his story and he seems to love the attention.
    Just my gut, I’ve know real spies.

67. Joseph Melo May 6, 2014 at 2:48 am

“THE WORK OF GOD WHICH IS BY FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST”

He that has ears to hear; let him hear!

68. EdW May 6, 2014 at 3:42 am

Yes, it is treason, but what are we going to do about it? Obama and all of Congress and Senate are traitors. Yes, they have been compromised through NSA info gathering but have also forfeited their integrity to the max. They will be running and ducking for cover when the sheeple realize what they’ve done. I suppose they are just trying to delay the inevitable. Everyone knows they will one day die, and everyone wants to delay it as long as possible. If they were to stand up now they would likely die now. If they wait until the nation has totally fallen, at least they didn’t die today.
    Prepare! First) get right with God through accepting His forgiveness through the shed blood of His Son Jesus. Second) get food and water. Third) get silver and gold. And make a plan…

69. Dar L. May 6, 2014 at 4:14 am

This is to Lincoln Hawk:
    Taking your own life is not acceptable. God can and will intervene and will preserve your spirit. In your heart Stand and see the Glory of the Lord. Yes, we may die at the hands of the enemy but to stand before the Lord having taken our own life shows a lack of trust in His ability to move.
    I understand your question and see why one would ask but please right your life with Jesus Christ (if you haven’t yet) and surround yourself with like believers in these last days. I will be praying for you!

70. Gregory M Glavinovich, M.D. May 6, 2014 at 5:08 am

horses vs God (see above)

i beg to differ

i prefer horses…you can take a ride on a horse…but you cant take a ride on God

71. Tarran Dookie May 6, 2014 at 5:45 am

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation. All of this is a distraction to believers who should be fixing their eyes on Jesus. A classic case of itching ears doctrine.

72. Pedro May 6, 2014 at 6:47 am

I’m just wondering why the Chinese are allowing the ‘pivot to Asia’ and for the US forces to ‘contain’ them, and why they are allowing the US to support Japan over the ownership of the contested islands? Also why are they letting the US ruin the Russian pipeline in Syria and threaten the Assad regime? Why did they let the US confiscate Russian money in Cyprus and ruin their Cyprus money operations? Why do they want the US army to remain in Afghanistan? Why are they allowing the US to have its bases surround Iran, who is their ally? Why did they allow their people on the disappeared plane to be hijacked? Seems to me that the Chinese don’t have much say in American military policies

EDITOR’S NOTE: MAYBE THAT IS OVER 260+ SENIOR MILITARY OFFICERS HAVE BEEN FIRED BY OBAMA

73. Karma May 6, 2014 at 11:53 am

Isn’t it ironic that the US will be invaded by a communist china… that the US defended in WW2 (against the Japanese)?
    And isn’t it ironic that NATO Europe will be invaded by a Russia, the US defended in WW2 (against the Germans)?

74. Jim from Estero, Florida May 6, 2014 at 2:40 pm

When US falls to China, will it still operate under the USA trademark? With “American figurehead leaders,etc, etc.?

75. Wiganunda May 6, 2014 at 6:12 pm

COULD IT BE THAT THE AUTHOR IS NOT AWARE THAT THE US TRESURY OWNS OVER 4 TRILLION IRAQ DINARS WHICH WILL REVALUE NEXT WEEK. THEY WILL PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT AND CHINA WILL HAVE NO LEGAL CLAIM ON US ASSETS SINCE WE CAN RECLAIM ANY IOUS IF THEY CHOSE TO DEMAND REPAYMENT.
    THE US COULD ALSO DO AS ICELAND DID AND KICK OUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD, WHICH NOTHING ABOUT IT IS FEDERAL. THEY ARE A PRIVATE FOREIGH BANK WHICH WOODROW WILSON, THE TRAITIO PRESIDENT GAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ISSUE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES AND CHARGE THE AMERICAN PEOPL;E COMPOUND INTEREST ON THEM, WHICH TOTALLLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. THE US CONSTITUTION GIVES US THE RIGHT TO USSUE OUR OWN CURRENCY INTEREST FREE. BY EXECUTIVE ORDER WE COULD RETURN TO A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC AND PRINT ENOUGH OF OUR OWN MONEY TO PAY OFF OUR DEBTS AND RETURN US TO COMMON LAW AND DO AWAY WITH ALL STATUTES IN THE SINGLE STROKE OF A PRESIDENTIAL PEN. WE COULD ALSO RESTORE THE 13TH. AMENDMENT AND REMOVE FROM ALL PUBLIC OFFICES ANY ONE WHO HAS PLEDGED THEIR LOYALTY TO ANY FOREIGH POWER OR ASSOCIATION SUCH AS THE BRITISH BAR ASSOCIATION WHICH WOULD ELIMINATE ANY LAWYER FROM HOLDING ANY PUBLIC OFFICE INCLUDING JUDGES AND POLITICIANS.
    THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE THE ONES CONTROLING THE WORLD’S CENTRAL BANKS AND THAT SIMPLE FACT FOLKS IS WAS AND STILL IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF ALL OF THE SUFFERING AND MISERY IN THE WORLD TODAY WITH ARREST THE ROTHSCHILDS AND CONFISCATE ALL OF THEIR ASSETS TO PAY OFF THE SOVERIGN DEBETS OF ALL COUNTRIES AND THE ENTIRE WOULD COULD BE FREE. THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN LOAN SHARK WHO USED WAR, MURDER, SEX, DRUGS, BLACKMAIL, ASSINATION AND FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING WITH COMPOUNDING INTEREST RATES TO MAKE FRAUDULENT LOANS TO ENSLAVE ALL NATIONS OF THIS EARTH.
    THEY SPECIALIZE IN STARTING WARS AND FUNDING BOTH SIDES WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE WINNER MUST PAY THE DEBTS OF THE LOSER. NICE RACKET IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BY CONTROLING THE EDUCATION SYSTEMS OF ALL COUNTRIES AND THE RIGHT TO ISSUE A NATIONS CURRENCY. THESE MURDERING THIVES AND THEIR MINIONS ALL DESERVE TO HANG TOGETHER. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE DESTROYED THE BUYING POWER OF THE DOLLAR. THEY GOT STARTED AFTER THE VATICAN REMOVED THE AGE OLD BAN ON USURY.
    THE VATICAN AND THE BRITISH CROWN MADE USURY LEGAL AND THEN WENT INTO BUSINESS WITH THE ROTHSCHILDS. NOW THAT BOTH THE CROWN AND THE VATICAN HAVE BEEN FORCED TO ADMIT TO THIER GENOCIDE IN CANADA AND HAVE CLASIFIED AS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS, NO PLEDGE MADE TO EITHER OF THEM IS NO LONGER LEGAL. THEY ARE CRIMINALS WHICH IS WHY THE POPE RESIGNED AND THE QUEEN IS ABOUT TO ABDACATE HER THRONE SOON. HAVE FAITH, THE LORD WORKS IN MANY WAYS, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME USE THE BAINS YOU WERE BORN WITH.

76. Wiganunda May 6, 2014 at 6:16 pm

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE AUTHOR IS NOT AWARE THAT THE US TRESURY OWNS OVER 4 TRILLION IRAQ DINARS WHICH WILL REVALUE NEXT WEEK. THEY WILL PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT AND CHINA WILL HAVE NO LEGAL CLAIM ON US ASSETS SINCE WE CAN RECLAIM ANY IOUS IF THEY CHOSE TO DEMAND REPAYMENT.

77. Enter the Dragon… | Battlefield USA May 6, 2014 at 10:46 pm

[…] World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika […]

78. Don_in_Odessa May 7, 2014 at 1:08 am

What’s this? Something we can agree on Mr Hodges. What is this world coming to?

Well Done!