/, Featured, Main/Dave Hodges Has Not Left the Building
Dave Hodges Has Not Left the Building

June 2, 2014

The Common Sense Show

Dave-Hodges

There are inherent risks to the work that the truthful media performs, just as the families of Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy can attest to.

Since Senator McCain and his friends attempted to steal my property and that of 300 of my neighbors over a decade ago, I have learned how truly corrupt and evil so many of our elected officials and corporations truly are. Yes, I have interviewed Congressmen, Gubernatorial candidates and other elected officials and many of these folks are people of integrity who love America. However, they appear to be in the minority because there are scores of public officials who go to Washington to merely enrich themselves at the peoples’ expense. Some of these corrupt officials have committed treasonous and sometimes heinous acts upon the American people in their quest for glory and gold as they serve the interests of those who are not interested in the preservation of America. These corrupt officials and corporate executives deserve to be exposed for what they are and my efforts have been consistent in this endeavor.

For my entire adult life, I have spent my professional energies trying to lift people up, whether I was working as an educator, coach or counselor. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the abused and the underdog as evidenced for my support of Stacy Lynne and Monika Wesolowski who have unceremoniously had their children ripped away from them by a corrupt CPS/legal system without so much of a charge or allegation levied against them. I am unable to turn my back on injustices such as these as I have always felt compelled to speak out on behalf of the downtrodden.

Recently, events have transpired which necessitated me to re-evaluate my professional mission.

During my contemplation period, many of you reached out to me and have expressed heartfelt  support  and prayers. I am truly appreciate of the hundreds of people who did reach out to me and expressed support.

Steve Quayle was at the forefront of building a wall of spiritual protection around me with his prayers and heartfelt support. His prayers and words of wisdom helped me regain my footing on that first day. Freedoms Phoenix’s, Ernie Hancock, offered me some of the best advice I received during this time when he said “If you are going to be on the list, you had better be on top of the list”! Ernie is correct, I better be on top of the list as it increases longevity and I plan to continue the mission of The Common Sense Show to broadcast on the Republic Broadcast Network and its affiliates, as well as to use my website to inform and inspire average Americans to take forceful, but peaceful action, in reclaiming our lost Republic against the tyranny that is permeating every fabric of our lives.

In our collective endeavors, we must be cognizant of the fact that we will not reach everyone in the near future. Some of our fellow citizens suffer from abject ignorance and are little more than sheep. Some suffer from cognitive dissonance, or learned helplessness, and are paralyzed and unable to act in their own behalf at this time. We should, however, not fail in our efforts to reach these people before it is too late. I strongly believe that all Americans are entitled to know the truth about the dangerous events besetting our world as well as anticipating the potential dangers which may lie ahead. Therefore, I will continue to broadcast and write about these grave threats, regardless of the consequences associated with doing so.

Let’s join together to fight against tyranny and defend those unable to defend themselves. Let’s do so within the spirit of restoring the Constitution of the United States as well as honoring the word of God. May God bless our special nation and each and every one of you and your families

Dave Hodges

By | 2017-10-26T22:11:28+00:00 June 1st, 2014|Activism, Featured, Main|194 Comments

1. Brian Colarusso June 2, 2014 at 12:00 am

Thank you for your strength, character, morality, & foremost the faith to trust God and return to your followers who appreciate your dedication!

2. Dean Garrison June 2, 2014 at 12:15 am

God Bless You Dave. You are a good man and you are doing so much good for people. Monika told me what was going on so I didn’t bother you but I have been praying for you. It is good to have you back.

3. JP June 2, 2014 at 12:39 am

Mr Hodges….thank you for all the truths that you have told in an attempt to inform people! You have great strength and the kind of moral fiber that we should all strive to achieve. May God bless you, shield you, and watch over you and your family!

4. LincolnHawk June 2, 2014 at 12:57 am

Good grief Dave,

What a relief to know you’re safe and that you won this round. I was truly on pins and needles scouring the web, searching everywhere I could think of just hoping to find or hear something about what was going on. I have a whole new appreciation and respect for the real risk you take everyday on our behalf. Thank you. Thank you for fighting the good fight, what you stand for and believe in, and all the work you do. And thank God you’re alright! Jeesh!
    Godspeed!

5. In Christ June 2, 2014 at 1:16 am

I have kept you in my prayers ever since I read of your plight from Dcclothesline. I am glad to hear that you chose to stand for truth and justice and not fear them that can only harm our physical bodies at worst. This is just me thinking but I would think if all the people out there, some with huge audiences, that claim to support truth and justice would make this situation be known that the criminals would have to crawl in their hole and back off. The more people know about the situation the less likely they will be to go after individuals. I don’t know all the details but I know I personally want to plead with other large alternative media outlets to cover this to show people the seriousness of the situation and just how real it is. If they really care about the people of this country in my opinion they should cover it. Nothing gets my blood boiling more than hearing of children being exploited and abused and I am so glad that you are taking a stand for them as few do. I feel this is one of those “what you do for the least of these” moments. I do think knowing the details and everyone pushing other outlets to put it out there would help insure yours and others safety though. I will continue to pray for your strength, protection, courage and wisdom. God bless!

6. Jeff Barber June 2, 2014 at 1:26 am

Dave:

I am one of thousands who rely on you for the truth.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
    Wishing you continued success

Jeff

7. Brenda Hall June 2, 2014 at 1:43 am

Thank you for your steadfastness in revealing the truth.

8. John Little June 2, 2014 at 1:45 am

God bless you, brother. May the Lord keep you safe.

9. William Wood June 2, 2014 at 1:48 am

Thank you for your courage, Dave. I was deeply troubled for you and your family, and placed you all before the Lord. I continue to pray for you, your family and all the rest of the watchmen. You are the second person in less than a week who has stated they hope to be at the top of the list. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

10. Christine Thebault June 2, 2014 at 1:51 am

Hi Dave,I just want to express my deepest thoughts and prayers for your new endeavors. I pray that God will be with you and your family and know the people that listen too you and read your articles are blessed. God will protect you. You are in my prayers. Christine Thebault

11. Julie Bucker June 2, 2014 at 1:52 am

I have been praying if you are in danger that Heavenly Father will translate you and your family to a safe place. I think we are coming to the day and age that if you do not rely upon the miracles of God, just like the children of Israel relied on manna in the wilderness, we will not survive. But God needs us to survive. He has a work for us to do now in saving the cause of the widow and the fatherless, and also because he needs us on the earth when His son comes to reign. He needs missionaries and people who will be fearless in defending the truth. If we do not doubt, God WILL deliver us. Zephaniah 2:3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth,…it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord’s anger. I have flipped open to this many times when in despair and I trust Heavenly Father to hide us if we are willing to trust in Him.

12. Randy June 2, 2014 at 2:03 am

Follow Christ Dave and none of us can blame you for anything. You keep shouting “the red coats are coming” and we’ve all taken notice. Do what you must for you and your family. This is is all written by God and can’t be changed, so as long as you Him, you’re doing right. God bless you and your family Dave! Whether you stay on or not, I for one, will never forget what you’ve done for others and this country.

13. Theresa Yap June 2, 2014 at 2:09 am

I am so grateful you are back. I was a bit panicked when I couldn’t find your website. I visit your site regularly. I am so sorry you and your family have been through such a frightening experience. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice you endure every day. Dave, you make a difference in our world. Your family makes a difference in their loving support. Heartfelt thanks. May you know the good Lord walks beside you and yours every minute of every day.

14. Todd bauer June 2, 2014 at 2:11 am

Dave…. all I can say is because of your bravery it makes me want to be that much braver as well… i love Ur writings and read ever article. . I will continue praying for you and keep you in my prayers. Keep up GOD’S work of exposing these criminals for who they are

15. Ollie June 2, 2014 at 2:31 am

I have been following your articles and broadcasts since the first time I heard you and your guests. Thank you so much for your courage, will, and intelligence. The world would not be in such a mess if there were more real men such as yourself who were willing to die for truth and freedom. You are areal hero. God bless you. Ollie of West Virginia.

16. Naste June 2, 2014 at 2:32 am

Dave
    Lots of light and blessings to you and your family..

Hugs.
    Naste.

17. Robert June 2, 2014 at 2:36 am

It is good to have you back. Contact me directly, if you need a refuge for you and/or yours. Offer free, large, survival and spiritual retreat in Ozark Mountains… made and stocked for End-Time. Everything is about our souls, and selflessness is the key to your future.

Robert

18. Yeims June 2, 2014 at 2:36 am

Amen to that. I figured it was an attack of some kind, because you are so close to the truth. Thanks for hanging in.

19. Tweedy June 2, 2014 at 2:38 am

God bless you Dave. Your courage is inspirational.
    My prayer for you is “…may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen”. (Heb 13:20-21)

20. Mary Kelley June 2, 2014 at 2:46 am

May blessings be showered upon you Dave for not backing off and resolving to fight to the finish, come what may. Praise God!

21. Waterdog June 2, 2014 at 2:54 am

I know it sounds trite, but it is true that when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Unfortunately for the good, their blood will be spilled so the fate of the wicked can be sealed. No sacrifices will be in vain and those mongrels that support the efforts to hurt good people in exchange for monopoly money will get their just desserts. Thanks Dave for all you do and the fine example you set for others, especially those who think their is safety in ‘laying low’.

22. isabelle June 2, 2014 at 2:55 am

God bless you Dave.

We have to be couragous and we have to preserve love and justice for all people around us.

Salut du Québec!

23. CindyLu June 2, 2014 at 3:00 am

Hi Dave, I’m glad you are OK. I have been really worried about what has happened to you. I too am praying for you as you continue your mission. I hope you can find a way to write articles again. I have learned so much from you.God bless and take care. I will be watching for your return.

24. Ruth June 2, 2014 at 3:02 am

This world of lies hates Truth, and you are standing for Truth .None of us can judge any decision you may make now or in the future, to protect your family. We appreciate and admire you. Prayers for you and your family. We stand with you, on or off the internet. Thank you for breathing strength and courage into a failing society. Dear Jesus, our Lord and our Saviour. we lift this man to you and thank you Father that you are his shield and fortress, and no weapon formed against him shall prosper. We thank you Lord, that no human counsel shall prevail against the Lord. Praise God, to whom belongs the Kingdom, all power and all glory.Amen

25. SNIPPY June 2, 2014 at 3:05 am

Keep talking to the Creator all the time…they wont be able to touch you and if for some reason they do then you’ll be free either way…..What everyone doesnt understand is that half the population out there has been siezed by the wicked…the unbelievers and those with no faith are being morphed into the demonic, and at the same time, these new age kids are all hybrid demon seed….i’m literally surrounded on a daily basis and i see the demon people plain as day 24/7. America is literally hijacked by serpent seed.

26. Joan June 2, 2014 at 3:07 am

Thank you Dave for your courage and I am praying for the Lord’s protection. I read you and Steve faithfully.

27. Oneda June 2, 2014 at 3:09 am

I’m so happy to have been able to connect this morning after clicking the link on SteveQ’s website. I worried about you as I have been reading all the articles these past weeks that were some of the most hardcore warnings I’ve seen on the patriot sites. I thank God for you, SteveQ, Infowars & all the other Patriots who try to sound the Paul Revere warnings. Thank you for all you do to wake people up & God will keep you in His hedge of protection in His own timing & direction. Try to remember Joseph …for you meant it for evil, but God meant it for good… I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. I’m glad you aren’t giving up, but I realize that we are in that spiritual warefare & many, many Americans are afraid to hear the truth. Don’t give up 🙂 we need you!

28. daledeb212436 June 2, 2014 at 3:13 am

One of the better moments this morning was seeing your back online. After wondering if the “powers to be” had assaulted and taken you down it was beautiful to see your site up and running.

May God Bless – for a long, long time!

Sincerely,
    Dale A Becker

29. Docs Boy June 2, 2014 at 3:15 am

Were with you my man, thanks for doing what you do.

30. Michael June 2, 2014 at 3:36 am

Thank You Dave for speaking the truth and all that you do. I was worried also and am glad to hear you are safe.

31. tony G June 2, 2014 at 3:36 am

Glad you’re back Dave. I thought they got you. United we stand.

32. Franklin June 2, 2014 at 3:38 am

Dave, glad all the family is well. We need you out here. Don’t give up the fight. In Christ’s name..

33. Ronin June 2, 2014 at 3:47 am

Keep the fight for truth and justice alive. Those who you mention that are turning our country and the world at-large, into an Orwellian nightmare are definitely scared of you and other patriots in the alternative media. Mahatma Ghandi faced a Goliath in the form of the British government and he knew very well that his life was the ultimate sacrifice in what he believed in. That is why he told anyone who was interested in joining his fight for independence, that they must be prepared to die for freedom from the British and nothing else. Pretty harsh and “Kamikazesque” words from Ghandi, but so true. Don’t want to beat a dead horse but, “First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight you and then you win.” Ghandi was no saint and he was no perfect leader, but his words are appropriate, more than ever in these dark dark times. Keep fighting Mr. Hodges, keep fighting.

34. USPatriot June 2, 2014 at 3:47 am

WOW!!! Good to have you back. Reading your short story, I can tell there’s more to this than meets the eye. Cover your 6 and rest of us will prayer for you.
    Remember there are those who will come to your aid.

35. custom paradise pools toronto June 2, 2014 at 3:48 am

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

36. julie C June 2, 2014 at 3:48 am

Dave
    Thank you for all you do. I join the others in prayer for you & your family.

37. SWIFT June 2, 2014 at 4:05 am

“….forceful, but peaceful action in restoring the Republic”? There are too many violent agencies in government to allow that to happen. People can allow themselves to be herded into camps, shot and killed in their homes or businesses, or they can get right with God, their families, lock and load and stand as an armed watchman. Too late for niceties, too late for reason. Never be deceived; we are dealing with principalities.

38. Jennifer Updegraff June 2, 2014 at 4:10 am

Thank you for choosing the frontline again. Sadly and wonderfully, speaking and living out the truth paints that inevitable bullseye on the front of your body and on the back. The Lord is bigger than that enemy but that does not mean that we won’t pay to share in that frontline battle also.
    God Bless You and Your Family. God Almighty protect and surround you in every trial that He allows and God keep you all tucked close until it is truly His time to go home for you and all your family.
    God Almighty Himself keep you all close, Dave.
    THANK YOU.

39. Kate June 2, 2014 at 4:12 am

2 weeks ago I had a dream where a very loud voice said ” There is a war coming. Which side will you be on?” Thank you for your courage and faith in sharing what you do. We are all better prepared to “choose wisely” because of you! Praying for you and your family.

40. Kandee June 2, 2014 at 4:15 am

Whew! Thought you were gone for good. Thank you for dedication.

41. Jeff Visomirski June 2, 2014 at 4:17 am

You’re making a difference, Dave! May God grant you an extra measure of strength and wisdom and surround you and your family with unseen, mighty angels for your protection.

42. WeepforUs June 2, 2014 at 4:19 am

Thanks Dave and God Bless you and your family. Dave you are a true Patriot and a good man, a hard combination to find. We need you. “Don’t Tread On Me”.

43. Bruce June 2, 2014 at 4:20 am

Dear Dave,

Brother we are all in this together, thus we all must stand tall and fight in a peaceful manor like real men, men with a SOUL for GOD.
    If we don’t – we all will be graveling to the pernicious sob’s who rule over us.
    Dave Good men are not common, you and Steve are GOOD MEN, never feel that we don’t love you, as well admire your work.
    Keep in mind my Brother Jesus see’s all.
    Take a few day’s gather your family and go up to Flag to the peaks and just relax, as you know its beautiful this time of year.
    FYI, I found the area where the ruins are, north of the peaks was good for clearing my mind when I lived in Flag.

Peace Shalom

44. Velikovsky June 2, 2014 at 4:21 am

Thank the Lord you are alright.

If anything happens to Dave, the whole establishment is going down.

HARD!!!!!!!!

45. Bill Davis June 2, 2014 at 4:28 am

Thank God you’re OK Dave, I looked all over the internet for some kind of word and found nothing. Your site is literally the first thing I go to each morning for the “real” news and I greatly appreciate you courage and honesty. I’m sure you have many more followers than you can imagine as the sheeple ARE starting to wake up and see the world as it truly is. Hopefully we can reach “critical” mass with your efforts and the efforts of others like you. I agree that it’s probably better to be on the top of the list…..God bless you and your family and be safe.

46. Jay June 2, 2014 at 4:31 am

Dave, My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and safe. I look forward to your Sunday evening shows.

47. Brian June 2, 2014 at 4:41 am

YHWH bless you and keep you
    YHWH make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you
    YHWH lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace
    Numbers 6:24 – 26

48. linda June 2, 2014 at 4:48 am

We love you Dave,,,,,,,,,God bless,,,,,

49. The Liberty Bard June 2, 2014 at 4:51 am

Dave, you are providing a valuable service. All of us who are fighting for truth have had our moments of doubt. We cannot lose as God is on our side and all things are possible through him. It’s easy to forget that sometimes, but it is the solid rock we have to rely on to understand why we even have the inclination to warn others about the despicable things our own government is doing. You and others like you inspire me to write, perhaps you will enjoy what I have to say.

This one’s called Welcome to the Narcissistic Nanny State.

Welcome to the narcissistic nanny state
    It’s a bureaucratic feudalistic magistrate.
    It’s got an ego powered artificial mad mandate,
    If you’re full of self importance than you think it’s great
    If you love to control others then you can relate
    But the only thing a government can ever create
    is a central banking system a destructive tax rate,
    and a craving for power they can never satiate.
    CHORUS:
    Governments and bureaucrats,
    Monopolies and manipulated stats
    Bureaucracies and men in black,
    Well help you fund your coup de’tat.

They’ll offer you destruction and democracy,
    They’ll give you money if you follow policy,
    They’ll never let you know it’s all a fallacy
    They’ll even let you pretend that you’re truly free
    As long as you don’t ever go and disagree
    Then they won’t shock and awe you very viciously.

We’re regulated by fickle fabulous fools,
    Who love to dominate you with their government rules.
    They’re in it for the power and perhaps the glory,
    Manipulate the media to sell their story

The military industrial complex,
    Enforces all their orders regardless if they wreck,
    The lives of ordinary people by mistake,
    To get your vote they’ll give but they prefer to take.
    To offer up a little bit of clarity,
    You just can’t print prosperity.
    I just want a government that’s sensible,
    And follows a non aggression principle,
    But every day leviathan increases in size,
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

If you enjoy there are several other songs I have written on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/jenklefritz

In Christ the solid rock we will stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

50. Pat Moehring June 2, 2014 at 4:56 am

Praise God you are back! and so quickly!!!! The Holy Spirit has surely anointed you for the task you are performing and will continue to
    protect, guide, and maintain you through this attack as you fulfill your divine appointment from heaven. You have blessed the children of God beyond words, as you inform
    us and educate us on the events taking place. Your work provides the information that we get no where else. There are no
    words adequate to thank you for submitting to the call of God on your life. Thank you sir. I will continue to pray for you and your
    family. The angels of the Lord WILL encamp round about you and the family. God richly, richly bless you. Be encouraged! The battle
    is not yours but the LORD’S. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Again, thank you Dave!!!!!

51. Jack Clancy June 2, 2014 at 4:58 am

Glad your back Dave. I thought maybe they wacked you or put you in a FEMA Camp. Really.

52. Shannon Angstadt June 2, 2014 at 5:05 am

What an offer from Robert, Dave!! Might be time to “head for the hills or mountains,” and find a
    different dwelling/ broadcasting location. It’s one thing to have your own life threatened, it’s a whole other nightmare when it’s your family. Ephesians 6!! Ephesians 6!! Spiritual wickedness in high places!
    Snippy is SO RIGHT ON. I don’t see them literally, but I feel the oppression all around. They say
    the “eyes are the window to the soul.” Well, I see a lot of soul-less, clueless, zombified people all around. Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelievers and taken them captive for his own nefarious purposes. Paul Harvey’s “If I were the Devil” audio from 1965 pretty much sums it up. Maybe you all saw it on Sean Hannity last night. By the way, Sean you might know is moving he and his family out of N.Y., said he was buying a small ranch in Texas and a home in Florida. Welcome to Florida, Sean Hannity. Blessings in Christ, Dave. You are a BRAVE man! Shannon & Brian

53. Dave Hodges Has Not Left the Building | June 2, 2014 at 5:06 am

[…] Read more at The Common Sense Show […]

54. Mark Dragon June 2, 2014 at 5:09 am

Dear dave i want to say if it was not for men like you ,steve and alex my family would still be asleep , i thank you for waking us up , you have saved our lives are children are not vaccinated nor do we eat gmo foods or drink flouride., god bless you and may he keep you and your family safe..

55. rcirillo June 2, 2014 at 5:16 am

God Bless you Dave. I am praying the Lord will keep you and your family safe. I appreciate what you do so much as do many others. Please let us all know what we can do to help-you have many, many friends out here so don’t hesitate to ask your supporters for assistance. There is nothing more important right now than keeping men and women like you speaking the truth.

56. james guagliardi June 2, 2014 at 5:16 am

Dave thank you gor everything you do, god bless praying gor you and family every day.

57. George June 2, 2014 at 5:20 am

Dear Dave, I really enjoy all that you have given and contributed to those of us who are concerned about the welfare of our nation and our personal safety. If your life is on the line, a great personal sacrifice, then by all means try to have your work carried out by others if the dreadful fate should occur. Your work must be carried on for the betterment of your fellow citizen, in a way you can call it revenge. Follow your inner guidance that small voice within that guides you, you will always be at the right place at the right time.

58. Sharon June 2, 2014 at 5:23 am

I have been praying for you and your family. God bless you for all you do for us.

59. Anna June 2, 2014 at 5:23 am

Grateful that Steve Quayle alerted us to pray. Very, Very, Very glad to see you up and running this morning.

60. cabinetguy June 2, 2014 at 5:48 am

It is nice to see you back on line Dave.God speed the right !

61. Widetracker June 2, 2014 at 5:48 am

Thank-you Dave for sharing Truth.

Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

62. James Timms June 2, 2014 at 5:48 am

GRACE & PEACE!

BROTHER DAVE HODGES,
    I STILL HAVE YOU ON MY BIBLE LIST WHICH I SPEAK PSALM 91 OVER EACH AND EVERY DAY! YOU GUYS ARE FRONT LINE RIGHT NOW. WE, MANY OF US LIFT YOU EACH DAY TO BE SPARED THE DARKNESS, THE TERROR BY NIGHT, THE ARROW THAT FLIETH BY DAY, FOR THE PESTILENCE THAT WALKETH IN DARKNESS, FOR THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTETH AT NOON DAY! THESE THINGS SHALL NOT OVERTAKE YOU! NOTHING SHALL COME TO YOU THAT IS NOT FATHER FILTERED! JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE POSITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND THE LOVE OF YESHUA CHRIST WITH YOU FOREVER!

GOD’S GRACE!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus!
    james timms
    PSALM 91/LUKE 21:36

63. DAvid June 2, 2014 at 5:51 am

Prayers David, you are blessed for taking the fight.

64. Mark June 2, 2014 at 5:51 am

I’m glad your site is back up. I was getting worried…

65. Garry June 2, 2014 at 5:52 am

I only get news and information from the internet, as I trust it to be more true and to the real point. Dave, you must continue and if I can help, let me know.
    Thanks and know there are many with you, and most of all God.
    Garry

66. Megan June 2, 2014 at 5:55 am

Hi Dave,
    I discovered your site only recently and was so grateful to see this “common sense” being dispensed. Thank you for putting yourself out there front and center. Because of your bravery I am more brave. I surround you and your family in a protective bubble of white light.
    Let freedom ring
    May the good guy always win
    I am right where I want to be
    And now my eyes are open

67. willard grimes June 2, 2014 at 5:57 am

Welcome back: NOW START SLAYING THE DRAGONS, and remember Paul’s words, “We are more than conquerors…”!

68. Judy June 2, 2014 at 6:05 am

I am praying the Lord will encourage, comfort and give you strength as you continue in this path toward the restoration of our nation to its original place as a Constitutional Republic. I pray the Lord will put His hedge of protection around you and your family. God Bless you Dave, for your courage.

69. CS Murphy June 2, 2014 at 6:08 am

Welcome back!

70. iwitness02 June 2, 2014 at 6:11 am

How good is a word in season. Prayers have been answered.

71. Leslie June 2, 2014 at 6:13 am

Dave: Same for me….what all the above posters said….thank you and our prayers for your continued safety.

Leslie

72. joshC June 2, 2014 at 6:18 am

Good to have you back, Dave.

73. Paul Fox June 2, 2014 at 6:24 am

Thank you Dave. I’m praying for you and your family.

74. RH June 2, 2014 at 6:26 am

Glad to see you back, Dave. Sending prayers for you and your family’s safety. Keep fighting the good fight!

75. Ericka Buechner June 2, 2014 at 6:27 am

Good to see the website back up, Dave. I think I heard you as a guest on somebody else’s show years ago but didn’t really know of the work you were doing until your site went down. A cry went out so loud that I knew you must be onto something huge, and indeed You Are! If there is anything that can slap people out of their paralysis of cognitive dissonance, it is the headline, The Benghazi Cover-up Is About Child Trafficking – This Is How Out-of-Control This Fascist Regime Is. This isn’t about a few bad apple parish priests or corrupt politicians. This is the cold blood that courses through the entire machine. The Goliath we’re up against requires the extraordinary.

My prayers go out for your family’s safety, for all of our children, and for our entire planet.

76. meg June 2, 2014 at 6:29 am

Wow Dave, reading all these comments makes one’s heart swell knowing there are so many with heart, mind & soul as mine. Speak about a UN, but not the kind fixated by a group to hide & perform devious tasks behind, I’ m speaking about a united nation of people, same of soul/mind/body. Wow, there are millions, millions of all of us. We ask The Lord to place His branding iron with His name & mark on it, place into pit till glowing red, take and surge us with His Mark & Anointing in carrying our His Works. For we are not only His warriors, we are HIS Special-Op Knights as we pull the curtain back and expose & nullify those in true hiding in their ” puppet stand”, simply maneuvering (pulling strings) using others as all luciferian agendas go, as at end, they were left by wayside, of no further essence. Hum! Arm to cheek as we think & ponder as to only what is real, important, & of count. It is God, Famly & Loved Ones, and all those of like-mind. All those still searching & need of help, aah they are the millions, as we give them our hand & help pull them aboard. You have already won, for only righteousness prevails, and we are ready for our next assignment and never look down nor back.

77. Diane June 2, 2014 at 6:30 am

Thank you Dave for not keeping your light hidden. His truth is marching on….God Bless you. Grace be to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

78. Dave June 2, 2014 at 6:30 am

Thanks Dave for reporting on issues and topics that other alternative sites won’t touch. The powers that be aka leaches and parasites clearly do not want anyone letting out their plans. The blow back is that the stories you are reporting on are a real threat to them and they know it and the threats give you credibility. With so many dis-information agents out there it is nice to know we have someone on our side we can trust to report the best truth he can. We are watching. Thanks for staying with us. Dave

79. JOHN June 2, 2014 at 6:36 am

Dave, you no doubt are a sheepdog and a warrior for standing up against the wolves that threaten those who are unable to. Thank you!

80. William B Stoecker June 2, 2014 at 6:37 am

At first, I thought that hackers working for the elites had sabotaged your site more effectively than they had been able to do in previous attacks. Then I feared that you might have been murdered, although I was pretty sure Steve Quayle or even wnd.com would have let us know. Mr. Hodges, regardless of the risk, I’m afraid that it is far too late for any of us patriots to back down now. If you gave up your work in exposing the evils that beset us, the NWO boys would just put you on a lower priority and kill you and your family later on. We are all on the “dead list,” even minor authors like myself. Ultimately, most of the mindless sheep who have never opposed the Illuminati are also slated for extermination, and those who survive will envy the dead…if the Luciferians win.
    If you or any more prominent patriots are “suicided” or die mysteriously, we should all remember that the elites may have legions of guards, chartered or private jets, and armored limousines, but many patriots have .50 caliber sniper rifles, and, thanks to our enemies themselves, stinger missiles are available on the black market. And many of the small time thugs working for the NWO have little or no protection. Soon, it will be time for them to pay at, say a ten to one ratio.

81. Russ June 2, 2014 at 6:38 am

Thank U 4 being our present day Paul Revere!!
    U R really needed and have wondering when the communists would starting coming after men like U and others.
    We need to pray 4 U daily!!!
    It is time ALL god-fearing, country Americans stand up B 4 its 2 late!!!!

82. Carole June 2, 2014 at 6:39 am

Dave, Thank you for all you have done to inform others.
    I have been praying for you since I heard and will continue.

83. Harvey Lopez June 2, 2014 at 6:57 am

Blessed be the Lord that you and your family are fine. I am glad that you are back stronger with God’s faith. I will continue to pray for you and all watchman in spreading the truth. Welcome back brother.

84. R. Bradshaw June 2, 2014 at 6:57 am

Dave, I am so glad to hear that you are back in action. As you so succinctly pointed out again, the majority of the politicians of today are totally corrupt and self-serving at the expense of the general public. I wrote an article about how the politicians are getting rich off of all of us that I thought your readers might be interested in here >> http://the-secret-to-success.org/2013/04/personal-spending-by-government-leaders-is-out-of-control/

85. Jim June 2, 2014 at 6:58 am

Hey Dave, I’m glad that you and your family are ok! Not many people have the guts and courage to do what you do or even dare to consider the truth that you tell. May God Bless you and your family with peace and happiness. Jim

86. Johnny June 2, 2014 at 7:09 am

Your desperate attempts to play off your manufactured victim status might not work, Hodges. You’re just not big enough. Doug Hagmann pulled the same stunt several years ago, claiming DHS was after him when he was merely upgrading his broadcast capabilities. He wasn’t big enough either. Nothing to see there. Still, Hagmann did get bigger with the subsequent publicity. Will you? I say this is what it’s all about…unless…unless your outing of George Soros as a pedophile brought the wrath of Lucifer on your head. He’s a big tomale, dude, like Ratzinger and Elisabeth of Windsor. He’ll eat you alive–and your kids. Yeah, he’ll traffic your kids, but only if they’re too old.

87. Op for June 2, 2014 at 7:09 am

Great work, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the articles. There comes a time when you have to weigh the toll it takes upon you and your family and the need for nuggets of truth to come to light. Generally what you experienced was a shot across the bow a first warning that could be written off as a coincidence but it will progress. There are many if us out there who will gladly offer assistance from helping with securing your means of communications, physical survelience or protection, or plans to disseminate more damning evidence to 50 of the most trusted interdependent journalists to ensure whatever evidence you posses that worries the power that be would be properly brought to light in case of negative actions taken upon you. Thre are many people you support you and many of us have certain skill sets that would be useful to helping your mission continue unabated. Please feel to contact me privately if you have any questions or concrns

88. JdT June 2, 2014 at 7:17 am

Always praying for u Dave, along with the others who are at the fore-front of letting us patriots know what is coming or expect! Glad to see U back on.

89. David McElroy June 2, 2014 at 7:23 am

Glad to know you are safe, Dave. I was praying for you and your family with many others. Ernie Hancock, with whom I am acquainted, had reported you missing! Many of us feared a goon squad had hauled you away! Thank God you’re safe!

90. Pierre June 2, 2014 at 7:24 am

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. Serious Marine Corps motto that truly attests to your ability to keep at it Dave, no matter the circumstance. Never give up the fight. Never… Semper Fidelis Dave! Bring on the common sense where it’s not so common.

91. Lee June 2, 2014 at 7:41 am

Anyone can be disappeared overnight under this government, whoever/whatever the H it is. Anyone’s site can disappear overnight. Obama’s dirty war is in full swing. Strongly advise y’alls to get right with the Lord because the American public OVERSLEPT.

92. David June 2, 2014 at 7:44 am

Dave – While I don’t agree with everything you say I do agree with much. What I do defend is your right to speak the truth as you see it. I had a similar experience about a year ago. Periodically I write to a certain columnist on LRC and he published one of my emails regarding the military where I talked about Vietnam. My email address was inadvertently exposed and boy, did I get email. The vile and threatening emails I received from those in the military was more than a little frightening. It opened my eyes up to the true nature of those that serve the state. Like you I took a time out for awhile then got back on the horse. Keep speaking up Dave.

93. Steve Coerper June 2, 2014 at 7:45 am

Dear Dave –

I was likewise very concerned when your site disappeared and Steve Quayle announced the death threats. But I’m constantly reminded of what the Clintonistas in the West Wing did when Bush “won” the “election.” They trashed the place on the way out. That, I believe, is what the truly malevolent spiritual forces are doing to planet Earth.

Persevere! We still have a Blessed Hope!

Very best,

Steve

94. Joni June 2, 2014 at 7:46 am

I was so relieved to see your site back up and your response Dave! Your page is one of my main feeds and reads! May our Father set his angels around you and your family and continue to give you the strength and courage to communicate the truth and warn the people as long as it is His Will and purpose for you. May His Shalom surround you and yours!

95. Mike June 2, 2014 at 7:51 am

I didn’t find out what happened until Sunday night because our internet service was down this past weekend. When I found out, I immediately went into action praying and posting the news and a call for others to pray and take action also in spreading the news of what was taking place. I am glad and encouraged by your faithfulness and determination, not to be silenced and stopped, but to continue in the battle for America, The U.S. Constitution and all the freedoms and rights we as Americans have been so greatly blessed by God with. Your faithfulness and determination in continuing to proclaim the Truth about everything that is taking place has inspired me to work even harder and more diligently to do the same! Never ever ever give up, but faithfully continue on as our founding fathers did for us. More and more people are beginning to wake up, and we absolutely must continue in this fight in proclaiming the Truth, whatever it may be, and whatever it may cost us personally, in order to restore America back to the Precepts and Principles upon which America was founded and established upon, and for preserving all the freedoms and rights guaranteed us in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights for the sake of all future generations and the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus The Christ, Messiah Yeshua. We must continually stand up and tell all those who attempt, with their evil, corrupt and tyrannical mindset, policies and actions, to bring down and destroy America, the U.S. Constitution and Enslave the American people: “Not On My Watch; Never Ever Ever!”

96. Bill June 2, 2014 at 7:55 am

Being present with the Bozeman conference, I was perplexed not being able to get on your website. After talking with Steve Q, my heart sunk and I felt like I lost a brother. WELCOME BACK! Christ will lead you, Dave. Keep looking up!

97. Randy Sandberg June 2, 2014 at 7:56 am

Thank you for all you do Dave. I am happy that you and your family are okay.

98. Susan June 2, 2014 at 7:56 am

Dave, Thank God you’re still willing and able to keep on. Even though you were threatened in a very direct way, we are all threatened. The information you share is priceless. This weekend was more than disappointing given the prospect you might not be back. The light is shining even brighter now. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

99. Houston June 2, 2014 at 8:04 am

Glad you’re back Dave. May God protect you and your family.

100. TP June 2, 2014 at 8:04 am

Dave–I am so glad to see you back today. Seeing your website go dark was quite concerning. I will be praying for you. And I want to thank you for your courage and dedication.

101. Donna June 2, 2014 at 8:09 am

God Bless You – I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thank you for doing what you do.

102. jean June 2, 2014 at 8:17 am

Sooo relieved that you and your family are OK ~ and that you are back on the Internet! It was an anxious weekend finding your website down. Thankfully Dr. Garrow and Steve Q made mention of you on their Facebook/website, which was a clarion call to earnest prayer for you and your family! God bless you and keep you and your family safe! And thank you for your commitment to our country and to getting the truth out. May your courage take hold in each of us!

103. Kev June 2, 2014 at 8:22 am

God bless you are a true hero

104. djames June 2, 2014 at 8:32 am

I have never left a comment on any of the blogs I follow as I prefer to fly under the radar.
    However, when I saw your site back up this morning, and I read the contents of your article, I actually gave a victory yell I am certain my neighbors could hear.
    Thank you for your courage and for the sacrifices you make in doing what you do.
    Please know- the work you do is not in vain. You represent the moral backbone of this country. The world is a better place because you are in it.

105. Kelly June 2, 2014 at 8:37 am

Dave, like everyone else I was worried when I couldn’t connect to your site. Reading your articles is the highlight of my day. I’m sure we all had thoughts of the worst but hoped for the best. I looked everywhere in the hope that I could find even some information as to what happened and finally Steven Q posted a notice in his alerts page, obviously everyone here knows that now but I’m really upset that no one else in this so called truth movement spoke up to support you. If we can’t stick together and support one another then we’re all screwed. Obviously your listeners/readers support you and may God Bless Steven Quayle for speaking up and spreading the word but I’m sure
    I’m not the only one who noticed that no one else did. Sometimes silence speaks volumes, I think organizing a network of “trustworthy” people that would speak up/out in support of one another could go a long way to help everyone, otherwise we’re all wondering what’s happening. I’ve always prayed that the Lord keep you safe and stepped up that effort over the weekend, I will continue to pray for you and your family. We all NEED you and more people like you. Your Brother in the Lord, Kelly

106. Edward Workman, MD June 2, 2014 at 8:40 am

Dave: We have elected psychopaths to office and allowed psychopaths to run government and business all over the country.
    I feel for you, as you have been attacked by psychopaths whom you were identifying. And they don’t like to be seen for what they are.
    I know, when doing the research for my latest book, “Coping with Psychopaths: A Manual for everyone else” (Amazon/Kindle), I was astounded at the prevalence of psychopaths; they are everywhere and they can be dangerous. Good luck and keep up the good work in showing them for what they are; that’s the only way our country survives their reign.

107. npz June 2, 2014 at 8:41 am

When the time comes Dave, we all have each others back. You have a lot of great men and women praying for you and your family.

108. Mike F. June 2, 2014 at 8:43 am

Dave, you’re a fighter for justice on earth. God will bless you for that, now and in heaven.

109. Suzie June 2, 2014 at 8:45 am

Dave, your courage gives me strength in these times. You and your family are always in my prayers.

110. moo June 2, 2014 at 9:04 am

God Bless you. Thanks for all you say and do. I learn so much from your site. My friends also learn and at least know what coming. Truth be known we are in need of God”s protection for all of us.God Blessing to you.

111. Michael, Waiting, etc June 2, 2014 at 9:10 am

Hello Dave, I would like to add to the chorus and say that it is great to see you back. From a completely selfish standpoint. Your articles are giving people a concise and extremely wake up call that for most of the sleepers will go unheeded. It is a testimony to your character that you continue the fight and show the rest what a person who is going and has gone through the awakening should do. I thank you for that. Remember that just as you are told on the airlines, when the oxygen mask drops, save yourself first, if you don’t you will be unable to help anyone else. In this case, as well, do not listen to anyone who tells you not to move to the safest living conditions for you and yours. I am sure that you have already made the appropriate decision based upon your experience and study but I do want you to know that many of us do not wish you to fall on the sword, as noble as that sounds, for any of us. As Solzhenitzen so eloquently showed us when these subhumans begin the slaughter, most men who stand their ground will be buried in it. Your decision should be made solely for the immediate safety and lives of you and your family. The rest of us be hanged. We should not be part of your decision.
    Thanks again for all that you do.

112. Deborah June 2, 2014 at 9:39 am

So glad to see you’re back. My prayers went out for the safety and protection for you and yours when I saw that your site went dark, and I pray that the Lord continues to do so. If God is for us, who can be against us?

God bless!

113. Myrna June 2, 2014 at 9:41 am

A single candle will shed light. Dave, you are equivalent to a milliion candles in one small room. God Bless you and everyone who is
    helping to wake us up with the light of truth.

114. katy June 2, 2014 at 9:45 am

Bless you Dave,
    You are an amazing warrior. Here’s another thought about being on the top of the list… The more you stay on the front line and ring the wake up bell, the more prayer warriors you gain asking the Almighty God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob to protect you in your battles!

“No weapon” formed against you “shall prosper”. Period. End of Issue.

115. Chris June 2, 2014 at 9:49 am

It is said… Knowing and not doing is a sin!! Your are a BRAVE man Dave… Thank You!!

116. annspinwall4 June 2, 2014 at 9:57 am

Dave, I am so glad to know you and your family are safe and sound. I will keep you in my prayers. Happy that you are back in business and look forward to future installments of truth, no matter how hard it is to digest.
    May God Bless you and your beautiful family! (strange, tried to post and received a page that said “you are posting comments too quickly, slow down”) OK, trying again…maybe there are others currently posting and overwhelming the system…3rd try

117. C.E.R June 2, 2014 at 9:57 am

The worst they can do is kill us……..if they kill us, we’ll be with God. Keep forging ahead with the truth! We support you!

118. Diana June 2, 2014 at 10:52 am

I loathe what our country has become; what its people have to endure. God is your true protection and safety, Dave. Thank you so much for all you’ve done for us. You’re in my prayers and all truth tellers like you.

119. Ann Croft June 2, 2014 at 10:53 am

Dave & family
    I nearly cried when I heard about the threats on you and your family. So sorry to hear that this had to happen to you and your family. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and I have been praying for your safety along with your wife’s and son. May God Bless you and your family. Ann from Canada PS Thanks for all that you do.

120. WokkiRebel June 2, 2014 at 10:57 am

God bless, Dave. Keep up the good fight and keep these hard hitting articles coming while you can.

121. Debra June 2, 2014 at 10:58 am

I searched the internet trying to find out what happened, and am relieved that you are safe. Happy to have you back!

122. jihadoflove June 2, 2014 at 11:03 am

We love you, Dave!
    Keep up the good work.
    My family and I will pray for you and yours daily.

123. PattyP June 2, 2014 at 11:24 am

Thank you, Dave, for all you do.
    I & our prayer group have been praying for the protection of you and your family as we’ve been praying for all those things done in darkness to be brought to the light. We thank God for the voice you have in this nation and the world. We’re also praying for continued courage and boldness for you. And all the other brave whistle-blowers. Go with God dear brother in the faith; He is in you, with you, and for you. And if God is for you . . . who can be against you? NO ONE! Your work IS effective and will bear fruit. I am certainly seeing glimmers of people waking up out of their slumber.
    Aloha from the warriors in Kona

124. Seen2013 June 2, 2014 at 11:25 am

“As many of you know, my website has been down since mid-day, Friday, May 30, 2014. This action was deemed necessary because of an all-out attack, on multiple fronts, upon my life and the lives of my family. Given the nature of the events that were spiraling out of control at that time, I decided to execute a strategic withdrawal in order to gather my thoughts as I considered my course of action. Hence, I was offline for nearly three days.”

… Frankly, I was thinking the site underwent a similar attack The Burning Platform underwent. The attack was centered on overwhelming the site’s hit capacity.

Bare in mind, the CIA and FBI were trained by MI6 and MI5, and character assassination typically precedes intimidation, coercion, framing/disappearing, and if those aren’t enough outright assassination.

“Freedoms Phoenix’s, Ernie Hancock, offered me some of the best advice I received during this time when he said “If you are going to be on the list, you had better be on top of the list”! Ernie is correct, I better be on top of the list as it increases longevity and I plan to continue the mission of The Common Sense Show to broadcast on the Republic Broadcast Network and its affiliates, as well as to use my website to inform and inspire average Americans to take forceful, but peaceful action, in reclaiming our lost Republic against the tyranny that is permeating every fabric of our lives.”

I think that I’ll interpret Ernie Hancock’s advisement to translate to ‘Do Not Go Offline’ and willingly disappear. You should probably seek additional advisement by other contacts. At least, it’s my 2 cents.

125. NW Native June 2, 2014 at 11:31 am

Welcome back Dave.
    John W. DeCamp related in his author’s note and forward to his important book “The Franklin Cover-up”, that his friend X-CIA director Bill Colby, to whom the book was dedicated, and died under “very mysterious circumstances”*, told DeCamp if you want to survive the exposing of the Franklin Cover-up, write a book.
    *(Don’t take to a row boat in the middle of the night on the Potomac river).
    Good advise. DeCamp wrote the book, uncovered the “cover-up, and is still kicking.
    Keep putting out the info Dave. That is your best protection. Become so famous they dare not lay a hand on you or yours. However, nothing is beyond the tricks of the psychopaths.

126. Sharon Tobe June 2, 2014 at 11:36 am

Hey, Dave, great to see you back. I am so sorry for what you are being put through. My thought on this subject is that either way, we’re dead. If we don’t fight back, we have no life….dead. If we do fight back threats or worse….dead.

So, I personally feel that I, in no way, want to be associated with this darkness. I don’t want my name associated with what is currently the norm, period. That leaves me no choice but to fight back. If they take me down, then at the very least, I’ll know it happened because I was doing the right thing. We’re dealing with a group of people that honestly believe they are winning. They are apparently so inbred that they haven’t even figured out that we know more than they do. In spite of all of their attempts to load all the benefits in their own favor. They keep valid knowledge from us, change the version of history they teach us and still can’t keep up with us. They are so arrogant and full of themselves that they don’t believe we are a threat. Reminds me of the old saying, “cheaters never win”. Only a fool would take us as insignificant. Low man on the totem pole knows a lot more than the man at the top because that’s the one actually making things happen, benefit or not. They basically know nothing about surviving. We’re the ones that provide. They’re the ones that take.

The human animal seems to need to suffer in order to learn. We’ve done that. It makes smart. It makes us strong. The only thing that will defeat us is if we believe them instead of knowing ourselves. I see no good reason for that. They lie, they cheat, they steal and their arrogance should embarrass them. You keep your chin up. You do good work. We may not all make it through this but the best part comes after this anyway. We are all one people. May we never forget that. God is on our side.

Thank you for all you do. It matters. I promise.

127. Sandy June 2, 2014 at 11:47 am

God bless you Dave!! You are a man of courage and strength and may God surround you and your family with His Protection.!

128. Raggedy Anne June 2, 2014 at 11:57 am

Such a relief to know that you and your family are ok! What a wonderful offer Robert has made to you. As you are such an important beam of light and truth to us all, may I urge you to consider accepting his offer? The world needs you!

129. Heather1776 June 2, 2014 at 12:32 pm

So glad that you have decided to continue with good fight Mr. Hodges!! Not only have you and Mr. Quayle educated me on the policies of our tyrannical government, but you have also strengthened me on my walk with Christ!! I thank you so much for your help on both fronts. I will pray for you and your family, sir!! God Bless You!! And God Bless America!!

130. Gabe June 2, 2014 at 12:35 pm

You can do only what you can do brother.
    BE THE SHEPPARD.

I’ve watched and listened to you for a long time now but have never said anything before.
    I know you are a smart man. I know you have a lot of resources at your disposal. Use them.
    Now is the time to take back the fight to our would-be leaders. You will find your way, I promise.

131. Ranger June 2, 2014 at 12:36 pm

The public sadly has no idea what is about to hit them/us. Most are not even aware that their own government has in store for us, the people.
    Most are clueless why the government has bought billions of hollow point bullets, mraps, war games with Russian and Chinese Troops here on American Soil, and they have no idea that they are practicing for when the financial system collapses and the ATM’s, Welfare Checks, EBT Cards, Credit/Debit Cards stop working.

The Powers realize that they can no longer (much longer anyway) keep the phony debt paper scheme going without having some very clear and present events occurring.

Glad as can be to have you back, and many of us count of you and others for truth and facts, names and places, as opposed to “Those Pesky Democrats Did it” “Those Pesky Republicans Did It” bologna that is fed to the sheep.

God Bless you and your Family in the times now and ahead that we will all face.

There will come a day, when typing and reporting will need to be replaced with some far harder tools for defending the nation.

May we all stand strong and remember: aim small, miss small.

132. Fighter June 2, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I have been praying for you and your family safety from those demonic forces that seek to harm you. Thank God for people like you who rise to the occasion of boldness. God is well pleased with you!

133. Ed June 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm

May God bless you Dave. With you on the list, I’ll be in good company.

134. Bill June 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Dave, Don’t be afraid of the evil ones, look at them in the face and let them know you are onto them and their evil ways, Christ never backed away from evil , he stood head on with it and overcame satan and his minions, God has commanded us to do the same. God bless and keep up the good work.

135. FearGodLiveholy June 2, 2014 at 1:06 pm

BOTTOM LINE, DAVE, for u & America. What we cannot see makes all the difference

2 Kings 6:8-17

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Blinded Syrians Captured

8 Now the king of Syria was making war against Israel; and he consulted with his servants, saying, “My camp will be in such and such a place.” 9 And the man of God sent to the king of Israel, saying, “Beware that you do not pass this place, for the Syrians are coming down there.” 10 Then the king of Israel sent someone to the place of which the man of God had told him. Thus he warned him, and he was watchful there, not just once or twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was greatly troubled by this thing; and he called his servants and said to them, “Will you not show me which of us is for the king of Israel?”

12 And one of his servants said, “None, my lord, O king; but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel the words that you speak in your bedroom.”

13 So he said, “Go and see where he is, that I may send and get him.”

And it was told him, saying, “Surely he is in Dothan.”

14 Therefore he sent horses and chariots and a great army there, and they came by night and surrounded the city. 15 And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?”

16 So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

136. David June 2, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Glad to see you are back. Keep writing! God bless you and what God has led you to do. The Puritans had it right when they professed “resistance to tyranny is obedience to God”.

The way of man is from the outside in – the way of G-d is from the inside out.

Blessings,

-d

137. Tennessee Volunteer June 2, 2014 at 1:13 pm

All Things Are Possible saith the Lord!

138. Chloe in the East Valley June 2, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Not only do you have the high temps in Phx to deal with, but running for your life…stay strong and may God bless you and your family. Appears from all the comments many, many people have been worried and you are appreciated greatly.

139. Cathy June 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Thank you, LORD GOD for protecting and strengthening Mr. Dave Hodges and his family.
    I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

140. piners June 2, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Dave, I grew concerned on Friday when your website went missing like another stolen child! Thank God you are alright, have to confess to the thought that maybe the worst had happened to you and yours. I know the work you are doing is very risky business. Know that you are carried along by prayers from many many people. You are a valuable and brave soul! It is vital to the cause of truth that you have returned, stay safe!

141. Denise June 2, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Dave-May the Lord be with you and yours -the truth will always be attacked. We so appreciate you and pray that a hedge of protection will be firmly set around you and your work. God bless you!!

142. PJ June 2, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Thanks for awakening many of the sheeple!! May God bless you and keep you and your family safe during these challenging days!

143. Joshua June 2, 2014 at 1:28 pm

So glad to see you back at it Dave…I unplugged for the weekend (a rare occurence) and did not even notice you were offline. I find this to be very disturbing, not only for the sake of you and your family, but that it validates that you’re on track and a threat. That lends credibility to the things you’ve been saying. I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer and will be sure to send notes of encouragement your way more often as we are all called to do as children of the One True God. – Blessings.

144. Kathy June 2, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Thank you for your courage, Dave. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. The battle is the Lord’s. No weapon formed against you shall prosper and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of The Lord and this is their vindication from Me, declares the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17). Praying for your safety. Grace and peace to you and your family.

145. Jim from Estero, FL June 2, 2014 at 1:56 pm

You have a special knack for making us feel the cold reality of the situation we’re in. This is a talent that cannot be wasted.

146. arizona June 2, 2014 at 2:28 pm

DAVE,pay attention to the PROPHETS,as everyone knows the bilderburgers are meeting this week,NOW,go to 777aej,and listen to what the FATHER TOLD HER,we are on the final edge of the END OF AMERICA……….good luck my friend…….

147. rascalhorse June 2, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Thank God, Almighty your OK. Keep up the good work, Dave. A lot of people count on including myself. May the Lord keep and protect you and your family. God Bless.

148. austrailia June 2, 2014 at 2:40 pm

It seems strange that someone a week or so ago said something about the ‘alternative media’ being the controlled media as well, then to have this site suddenly shut down, and Dave’s life threatened. Coincidence?

149. Gadsden June 2, 2014 at 2:48 pm

It was true in early aviation war and it is true now:

You take flak only when you are over the target.

150. LG June 2, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Glad to see you are back! I was really worried – I am a fairly new to reading your articles. I was doing research and thought I’d check them out. Wow! Powerful stuff! Thank you for doing what you do! I sincerely hope you can keep it going! May God protect you and your family

151. Seer June 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Welcome back Dave. It’s good to see you’re still in the saddle.

152. Persister June 2, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Dave, I have always enjoyed reading your articles, and listening to your radio show on Sunday evenings. I remember that I did disagree with you, in the past, about something, but I do believe that 99.99% of your information is correct and on point.

I’m sure you know of Preston James. He writes for Veterans Today. He’s written an article that makes me feel better about what is happening regarding individuals who are fighting hard to save our nation from the tyranny that currently exists in America.

I’ll share the link:

I would certainly love to hear you interview Preston James on your radio show.

Being anti-Zionist is not being anti-Jew. There are many good Jews who hate the Zionists who control the government of Israel.

Persister

153. bobd76 June 2, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Glad you’re back. Glad you and yours are OK. Keep the faith!

bobd76

154. LizMN June 2, 2014 at 3:48 pm

I was shocked and angry when I learned what had happened to cause you to take down your website, Dave. Your articles are what I read first thing every morning. You give us so much important and accurate information. Thank you for deciding to continue to speak and write the truth we need to hear. I am praying for you and your family.

155. Jackie June 2, 2014 at 3:50 pm

You and your family have been in my thoughts and heartfelt prayers over the last number of weeks and especially the last few days. Please know that here in Canada you have support, love and respect for the work you are doing. I stand with you in your fight to educate and wake up those around you in my efforts with those around me. You and Steve have helped to give me the courage to speak up. Praise Jesus and may he truly bless you and your family.

156. Byron June 2, 2014 at 4:20 pm

…HEBREWS 13:6… We Are Praying For You & Family That He’ll Surround You All With His Heavenly Host! Satan fears Jesus, He’ll WILL Squelch his Every Move When King JESUS Plants His FOOT On The Mt Of Olives! His Bride Absolutely Goes Home Soon! To Many Biblical Scholars Have Proven This In Scripture, Posters Are Wrong! That Period Has Nothing To Do W/The Grace Period! Hold Fast! We’re Going To Cross That River Jordan Soon!
    His Word (Bible) is Absolute, He Truly Loves Each & Everyone of Us! We Are Promised, Any Wrongs Here On This Earth Will Be Nothing Compared To What Awaits For Those Who Love Him!

GOD Love You
    & Yours
    GOD Bless You
    & Yours!

Ware’s

shalom
    shalom

157. My23rdwish June 2, 2014 at 4:20 pm

There is going to come a time in which your site and others like yours will taken down. It is up to the awaken readers, to not simply sit back and enjoy these articles as entertainment or another good read.
    Sooner or later, study time will be over and you will be put to the test. Be ready and be informed when the lights go out.
    With much Love and Respect
    – Fellow Liberty Lover

158. Brett June 2, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Dave, glad things are alright. I as many others were concerned about you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as well as all the others who love our country. God Bless!
    Brett

159. Yurre June 2, 2014 at 4:28 pm

hope i got the math prob right….so t9ugh to have a clear head these days. wow…where to start. oh…
    thanks dave for doing what i am not…sitting here at my desktop…god speed!!

160. GlendaleBurbank June 2, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Dear Dave,
    There’s not much I can add to what the other posters have stated…except this. We serve a God who has made the sun stand still to fight his battle, raised the dead to life, healed the blind, fed 5,000 with a boy’s sack lunch, rained fire down on an alter filled with water; and the water evaporated, parted a sea to make a walkway, spoke the heavens and the galaxies into existence. There is NOTHING our God can’t do. So bring it on. The forces of evil KNOW that their time is short. Our God is getting ready to right the wrongs in this world. The dominions of evil are shaking in their boots; for they KNOW who is really in CONTROL and they are running scared. Fight the good fight, contend for the faith. And above all …remember those glorious words we hope to hear some day…”well done, good and faithful servant”. Evil detests the light…keep bringing on the light and let the forces of darkness get as mad as they want…their destiny is sealed.

161. Bob June 2, 2014 at 5:18 pm

“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.” Romans 12:19

I just hope the Good Lord does so soon. Glad to see you & your family received that protection.

162. Buffy June 2, 2014 at 5:18 pm

I am so happy you are back. The Lord will order your steps…I am praying for you and your family. “But The Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”( 2 Thessalonians 3:3) Thank you for courage.

163. Angela Alphonse June 2, 2014 at 5:45 pm

God Bless you and your family. You offer great insight and a valuable service to many. May The Lord protect you and your family.

164. Carolyn June 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Praise to God that you and your family are under God’s protection! Words cannot express my gratitude to you for sharing your knowledge with the masses. If it wasn’t for your broadcasts (and others like you), I would still have the ostrich syndrome. I have shared the knowledge I’ve obtained from you with family, friends and others to enlighten them of the times in which we live and what the very near future holds. Again, I sincerely appreciate your devoted time and the personal risk you take in standing on the platform of “Getting the Informed Word Out to Us!” You are a true blessing to me (and all followers), I have and will continue to pray for you (and those like you broadcasting) and your family for safety and discernment in sharing the vast information you gather! Without you (and others like you), I would face the very difficult road of trying to figure things out on my own and probably not be very successful until it was truly too late to make a difference for myself/family/friends/neighbors to which I share your insight. We all know the day is very near where this type of platform will be removed from us, as well. However, until such day arrives I must be like a sponge trying to soak in all the information I can from your vast knowledge and insight. Very thankfully for Dr. Garrow and Steve Q websites to shed some insight, which was a definite cry for prayer for you and your family – God answered the prayers! May God bless you and continue to keep you and your family safe! YOUR VOICE MUST BE HEARD – YOU WERE BORN FOR A TIME SUCH AS THIS!!!!

165. Chris Theut June 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Hi Dave,
    Glad your back. The hour is late. Everyone must get ready for the military invasion of the United States. 1-Look at the website for Fr. Andrew Wingate end times site. Fr. Wingate has a map on his website showing the invasion of the US between Thanksgiving and New years day of the year we are in our 3rd war. The first two were I and Af. He said we are not going to stop them until they get to Omaha, NE. Most of the forces will come through Texas and Florida. He said the upper middle Midwest will sustain the least amount of damage( MN, ND, SD ect.) The marker date for the invasion will be when the US has full diplomatic relations with CUBA. Fr. Wingate also has a 6 minute video on you tube describing the invasion. The seer Pedro Regis message # 3347- The nest of the Eagle will be invaded and there will be great destruction. Message # 3475-MINNESOTA WILL BE PROTECTED BY GOD. ALSO, GEORGE WASHINTON HAD A VISION OF A FUTURE INVASION OF THE US. Lastly, Fr. Wingate moved to Southern MN several years ago and set up a refuge there. Pray and get ready to move.. CT

166. Chris Theut June 2, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Dave, Please take my last name off my last post . Thanks

167. Jim June 2, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Welcome back general Dave Hodges, your courage and bravery make you a five-star general in my eyes!!!

168. Joe June 2, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Dave, my family and I are very glad to see you back in the game. Sometimes you have to decompress and come up for air- we all do. Keep the faith and don’t yield to the brown shirts. There are a lot of people that greatly appreciate what you do, even here in Philly.

169. Mozart June 2, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Hello Dave am glad to see you are back. I find you an oasis in the desert at times. Curious as to your statement “but peaceful action”. When in your opinion after so many abuses making it clear that voting our selves out of this is clearly an illusion will it be incumbent upon the electorate to throw off the shackles and respond to this Sh*t with less than peaceful action? At what point would you sanction less than “peaceful action”?
    Tick tock.

170. Shawn A.B. Clutter June 2, 2014 at 7:49 pm

WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS THERE WILL BE BUT ONE SET OF FOOTPRINTS AND THAT WILL BE YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER CARRYING YOU INTO THE STORM OF BATTLE TO EMERGE VICTORIOUS AND REFINED BY FIRE AS A QUENCHING PURGE OF ALL FEAR WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AND THOSE LETTERS SPELL….

F=ALSE E=VIDENCE A=PPEARING R=EAL

171. Ryan Hodges June 2, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I’m so glad you’re back, brother. I thought the gov. had shut you down or something. I am with you and we are not alone. There is no sense in being afraid at this point, the cat’s out of the bag. I will stand up for what I know is right in my heart, by your side in whatever way I can be. From one Hodges to another, Let’s roll. Jesus is in control. We have nothing to fear at all.

God Bless you sir,
    Ryan Hodges

172. Before I'ts News June 2, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Dave, so good to hear from you. Stay strong and let us know if you need anything. Best, the Team at Before It’s News.

173. MIMI June 2, 2014 at 9:20 pm

DIVINE PROVIDENCE – THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO US THAT GOD DOES NOT ALLOW FOR OUR GOOD AND THE GOOD OF OTHERS – INCLUDING THOSE WHO MEAN YOU HARM; AS HE CONFOUNDS THEM and some may actually convert because of your worthy offering and faith. God will continue to Bless You Dave for standing strong in Him through your fears….
    These lessons we are taught today are what make the Saints of Heaven tomorrow. Only when the Lord is finished using you for His Good Purpose, will anyone be able to touch you – not until – as God is the Giver and Taker of our lives. You have proven yourself again to be made worthier of a larger crown…continue on without fear. It is fear that the devil instills to prevent the solidifying of God’s Grace to continue the work He has ordained for you to do. These are the divine hurdles provided for our growth. When we fall, He picks us up and when we continue jumping them – we are strengthened to go farther for His glory.
    I know very well what it is like to have a double-laser (red and white light) pointed at your head for trying to get the Truth out…I just wave at them now and know that when God says it’s my time to come Home is when the bullet will fly – not until. Be at Peace my friend, as evil can do no harm without Permission! Yours in Christ…..mimi

174. Truthseeker June 2, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Dave, you are a true inspiration to many, a voice in the wilderness, watchman on the wall. Never give up, never give in to evil. The Lord says, resist the devil and he will flee from you. You and your family have been in my prayers. You are surrounded by prayer warriors. Steve Quayle, Pastor Langford, the Hagmanns, and hundreds more form a prayer structure that no evil can penetrate. Keep on fighting my friend!

175. Matt June 3, 2014 at 12:37 am

Dave, you and your family are in my prayers and I am so glad to see you back… a voice of reason in a world gone mad.

176. Steve June 3, 2014 at 1:10 am

God Bless you and your family!
    We believe in you…

177. Ranchhand1 June 3, 2014 at 3:02 am

Pleased to see you are back. Sir, I have learned so much from reading you articles and look forward to learning more every day. Thank you for all you do. God bless you and your family.

178. Paul Mara June 3, 2014 at 5:50 am

You have set a fire. Thousands who have been cowering in fear, laying low in hopes of keeping themselves and their loved ones safe, will now stand up. Life is too short to live in fear. Tyranny can only fall when the people lose their fear.

Time for all of us to stand up!

179. Paul Mara June 3, 2014 at 6:12 am

I’m struck by how most people have posted well wishes and words of encouragement. Nice, but not enough. To everyone reading this, the best way to show appreciation for Dave’s courage is to stand up and be counted. Quit trying to stay below the radar hoping it will keep you safe. No American is safe. Speak out, get organized and figure out how to stay organized, stay in the fight and protect Dave and his family when electronic communications are taken down.

To live without regrets you have to lose your fear.

180. Pepper926 June 3, 2014 at 6:34 am

Praise God Almighty for you, your family and all those who put their lives on the line everyday to bring America and the world the truth! Continue prayers in our household for all of you. ~Pepper

181. Jake Martinez June 3, 2014 at 9:55 am

God Bless You For Your Hard Work & Fortitude!
    What follows is a blog that I shared with everyone on my email address list, along with posting it on some of my other blogs as a means of getting the word out regarding this extremely disturbing issue-Be Safe:

How far will Big Brother go to keep this alarming issue under the radar?
    “Food For Thought”
    Hello: When Are Americans Going To Wake Up?-God Bless America!
    Semper Fi!
    Jake

182. Larry Rothey June 3, 2014 at 1:24 pm

God answers prayers indeed! That was kinda a wake up call to not take for granted the Watchmen like you. The day is coming when we may not even have a Bible, so absorb all we can now and reflect the glorious light. Damn you are courageous Dave. Thank You what an example of faith.

183. American mom June 3, 2014 at 1:27 pm

In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – Orwell

Dave is certainly a revolutionary. Thank goodness he and his family are safe. As Dave urges, we, the awake, must tirelessly attempt to awaken others.

Just like you must offer a toddler new food umpteen times before they “like it” we must repeatedly approach the kool aide drinkers. We are all bringers of the truth and light. I always tell my daughter, in the end good triumphs over evil. May many more sheeple actually hear us!

184. Sue June 3, 2014 at 4:01 pm

God bless you Dave. Been praying for you and your family, brother. Never give up! Remember, He is still the Omnipresent, Omniscient, and all Powerful One.

185. Dar L. June 3, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Thanks Dave and Family,
    We will continue to cover you in prayer. Also thanks to those who give valuable info in your comments.

186. Tom Barrett June 3, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Dave, I’m shocked. Never believed this would occur so soon. I guess the OWG is running scared. Now is the time for all of us to show the resolve we have prepared for over the past few years. I ready brother let’s get it on!

187. Paul June 3, 2014 at 7:13 pm

FREEDOM I WILL DIE FOR Dave do not stop now. Yahoo or the government pull my words but I will not stop. Obama and his killers like Hitler have to be stopped.

188. Jane June 3, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Steve, you are a shining light in the ever increasing darkness. America’s citizen’s have no idea what befalls them, all of us, especially those of us who have faith in Jesus Christ and keep His commandments. We must encourage others, as you have done and look to our many examples – Job, Joseph, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, Christ’s disciples and all those who went before us.

Satan’s evil is kept in chains and his evil is limited by God Almighty. He will have his day for a time, as we so easily see the evil that surrounds us in high places. But we will, one day be dancing on their ashes as we rejoice to be with our King. The times to come will be hard, like never before but with folks like you shining His light into the darkness
    we know Who prevails and Whom we serve. Stand firm,. my brother in Christ. Ephesians 6:1–18 with God’s armor – His Word.

189. Plowboy June 3, 2014 at 7:31 pm

“Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
    Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;” Ephesians 1:15 and 16

190. Jane June 3, 2014 at 7:33 pm

OOPS, sorry I meant Dave.

Please correct that if you can. Thanks you Dave. You and Steve along with a few others
    I can think of are so very much needed.

191. […] Common Sense Show  2 June […]

192. Sal June 3, 2014 at 9:44 pm

You are one of the most patriotic person I have come across. Even though you know your life and family are in danger that you are still willing in contuniuing the great work you do for our country. I have been a avid reader of your articles for years and wanted you to know you are not alone in you quest to restore America. Thank you for being the true person you are and God be with you and your family.

193. a June 21, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks a lot!