/, Health, Main/The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson (AZ) to NYC

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

The CDC: Missing In Action

The patient, identified by The Associated Press as Thomas Eric Duncan of Liberia, arrived in the U.S. on September 20th to visit family. When Duncan arrived in the U.S., he was not symptomatic. In other words, Duncan was asymptomatic, meaning that even though he was not actively manifesting symptoms, he was still contagious.

In addition to local health authorities, the CDC has  rushed 10 specialists to Dallas to assist in the assessment, treatment and quarantine of Duncan. The CDC is pulling out the stops in order to give the illusion that they are on top of the problem and nobody has anything to worry about. There are reports coming in from around the country which strongly suggest that the publics’ health is not a priority with the CDC and Ebola potentially threatens to spread far and wide because of the CDC’s and the Obama administration’s inactivity in this matter.

Why Isn’t the CDC Helping In Payson, Arizona?

His name is Alan Mann and for the next 18 days, Mr. Mann is potentially a health risk to his community in Payson, Arizona. Mr. Mann is a servant of God and he was carrying out his Christian duty by preaching in Liberia, where there are Ebola outbreaks.

Mr. Mann boarded a plane and flew, without restriction, to Brussels. From Brussels he flew to Phoenix and nobody in an official capacity has checked to see if Mr. Mann is a carrier of the Ebola virus. After what has just happened in Dallas, this is the ultimate in governmental irresponsibility.

According to one of Mr. Mann’s neighbors who contacted me, Mr. Mann has placed himself in a self-imposed 21 day quarantine. Where are the local health officials and the accompanying CDC personnel? How can the people of Payson and the entire state of Arizona be certain that this missionary is able to fully carry out the proper protocols of a quarantine, without risking the lives of others, and that he also has the proper equipment to do so? The fact is, that nobody can be sure.

Before you feel sorry for Mr. Mann and think that I have unfairly violated his privacy. Mr. Mann details his travels and his relevant Liberian experiences on his blog.  Here is an excerpt.

ARRIVED SAFELY IN PHOENIX!

It was a little overcast on our way into Phoenix so we were bumped around a little. But now I’m on the ground here in Phoenix, waiting to complete the taxi to our gate. My wife and kids are waiting in the cell phone lot and I can’t wait to see them!

Thank you all for your prayers for these last two weeks I was in Liberia. Thank you also for remembering to include my family in your prayers. God is good and God is faithful to his children.

We still have a couple of hours until we are actually home. Please pray for safety as we travel wet roads.

God bless!”

Also from Mr. Mann’s blog he tells the following story as he was part of a team delivering health care supplies to potential Ebola victims, who happened to be children.

Excerpts from Mann’s Website

“On another note, we were finally freed up on time to deliver the remaining fifty sanitation kits and de-worm medication to a community quite difficult to get to by pickup.  It was certainly possible but I’m sure my head hit the ceiling several times due to the poor road conditions.  It was raining so we had to keep moving or we would have gotten stuck.

I sat on the tailgate of the pickup (all small trucks are called pickups here; I’m used to calling them “trucks”).  Our volunteer health worker from our previous bucket delivery stood in the community center and and with a megaphone, called the community to hear the Word of God and to receive some aid.   I watched from the tailgate as the community quickly began to gather in their community building.  Some carried plastic chairs on their heads and others carried small babies.  Older children began to gather at the back of the pickup and stare at the “white guy.”

Captivated by the “white guy”

Once everyone was gathered under the roof, it began to pour rain.  It was so loud on the tin roof, even the man with the megaphone could not be heard.  As the rain calmed a bit and the people settled in one place, the town leaders began to explain who we were and what our intentions were.   Following this, Isaac stood and spoke about the buckets and how to mix the hand washing formula and then he explained about the children’s medicine.  Once Isaac finished, he invited me to first speak to them from God’s Word before they would receive their bucket gift.

Megaphone Health Volunteer.

Reminding them how important it was to keep clean on the outside to help reduce the spreading of the Ebola virus (emphasis added), I also reminded them that there is nothing we can do to wash away our sin.  Only Jesus’ death and resurrection and one’s trust in that payment will purify us from our sin.  The buckets will not last long, but the forgiveness of sin through Jesus’ death and resurrection lasts for eternity.  Again, many, many put their trust in Christ alone!”

Clearly, the above excerpt demonstrates Mr. Mann’s state of mind that these children are potentially at risk for contracting Ebola.
One of Mr. Mann’s neighbors contacted me by email and the following contain excerpts from this email communication which I received on October 1, 2014, two days after Mr. Mann’s arrival back to Payson.

Hi Dave,

I’m writing to you to report something that is happening in Payson, AZ in my neighborhood.  … however because you are in Arizona I know this will be of special concern to you. I hope you can pass this on to your listeners, just don’t use my name.

My neighbor is a Christian Missionary who just returned from Liberia two days ago. He is doing a “self-imposed quarantine” in his home for 21 days.

What concerns me is that he doesn’t seem worried about potentially exposing his own family or his hometown. Yes, he is in this “quarantine” with his wife and children…

…  he stated that there was no restriction on his air travel from Liberia to Brussels and to the U.S. He feels called by the Lord to do his missionary work and I’m sure feels he has divine protection. I moved to Payson to avoid things like this…but now ebola may be on my doorstep. (emphasis added)

Do you believe that  21 days is an adequate quarantine? Could he transmit the virus to his children without being symptomatic himself? Should I wait for a second 21 days to allow my kids to play over there? (I think I will regardless). It appears that ebola is not widely studied and may mutate, so how can I trust what I am hearing on the news? They may withhold information to prevent panic.  I’m sure he and his family will be at the local grocery store and WalMart soon and this small town could be at risk. If it happens here, it can happen anywhere, not just in the cities.

You can check that what I am saying is true- … has a blog at   http://gospelmann.wordpress.com/   his name is Allen Mann.

If I had only received an email about Mr. Mann’s status, I would never have published this information. However, Mr. Mann has made his own name and circumstances public as he has identified himself as having been in Liberia and published the same. Mr. Mann also announced his arrival back to his hometown on September 28, 2014. He shared with at least one of his neighbors that his health status was never challenged or questioned as he flew from Liberia to Brussels and then on to Phoenix, and we are supposed to trust the fact that Mr. Mann possesses the knowledge and capacity to carry out a self-imposed quarantine? And in the same vein, are we supposed to trust the fact that Texas health officials and the CDC have the Ebola outbreak in Dallas under control when we have a case like this in Arizona? If I can find this case in Arizona, then why cannot the CDC who has far more tools at their disposal? There can be no question that with up to two million people quarantined in Liberia, everyone leaving Liberia needs to be screened for this deadly virus and not leave it up to the good judgment of individuals to quarantine themselves, or not.

Conclusion

I applaud Mr. Mann’s  concern for others by having the good sense to quarantine himself in order to protect his neighbors in the best way that he knows how. However, we pay taxes to the CDC  to protect us from these situations and to provide aid to the afflicted. The CDC should already be on the scene in Payson to provide every assistance to Mr. Mann and his family, in fulfillment of their mandate to protect the public’s health. This case is proof positive that the CDC is failing in its fiduciary duty to the health and welfare of the people in this country.

Why are our airports and borders wide open for cases like these? In late May, when prominent Arizona physician, Dr. Jane Orient, and myself, both publicly stated it was a case of “when” and not “if” Ebola was going to surface in America, we were both branded as “fear mongers”. Interestingly, those once loud voices, have grown quiet.

How many Mr. Manns are there in the United States who are unwittingly serving as a ticking time bomb for their community? With the aforementioned information published on his blog, I cannot explain why the CDC has not moved to assist Mr. Mann in his efforts to protect his community?

President Obama has no problem having the TSA presume everyone at the airport is a terrorist and the flying public are treated accordingly through the groping “pat-downs” at the security checkpoints.  Subsequently, we have to ask ourselves how an individual can fly from Ebola-afflicted Liberia and end up in the United States without undergoing any health screenings at these same airports?

We need to raise our voices as one and demand accountability from our government officials in their efforts to protect the public health.

Soon, we will all forget about Mr. Mann because I have received similar information, yesterday, from a health care worker in Portland and a person with an Ebola transmission story from New York City.

Yesterday, The Common Sense Show was also contacted by Sherry Edwards, the research director for The Institute of BioAcoustic Biology & Sound Health. Ms. Edwards stated in the email regarding the Ebola outbreak:

“…I think your audience needs to hear this and become involved. We tested people today in NH, CA, TX, Ohio and several from Africa. We are being exposed some way – all the same across the country this looks very man-made…”

For now, the CDC is missing in action.

By | 2017-10-26T22:09:53+00:00 October 2nd, 2014|Featured, Health, Main|73 Comments

1. Sophie October 2, 2014 at 5:30 am

It is extremely frightening and frustrating to see this situation unfolding. Your readers can make sure that your site is seen far and wide–including to contacts overseas. However, I think that as an emergency measure, it would be of some value if other agencies stepped in to help. There could be posters at airports advising people who are arriving from Ebola countries to immediately obtain accurate information about self-quarantining. The proper quarantining procedures should be made available. Of course, having people self-quarantine is a nightmare. But, it is better, in the short term, than having them do nothing.

2. […] via The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson AZ to NYC | Dave….​ […]

3. TG USMC October 2, 2014 at 6:11 am

Hello Dave, my fellow friend of freedom. It seems we have a problem here Houston. How will you feel when Ebola starts spreading in your area because of Mr. Mann good deed or stupidity. Going into an infected area without any protection, medicine, and then bring the damn virus home to your family, not to mention the fact that what about all the people who flew with him and walking around the airports, how many new carriers did he create? This virus is not a joke, especially how fast it mutates. There are ways to spread the word of God, without being at ground zero. Because we are so careless in this matter, at the rate it spreads, the only thing on anyones Christmas list will be a coffin! I feel sick to my stomach for the 3,000 troops that have been sent to that area. Rest in peace brothers.
    God Bless

4. towtruck October 2, 2014 at 6:26 am

Sir, let me play devil’s advocate for a moment. We have lost 70,000,000 innoncents through abortion and no one seems to care…600,000 a year die from sel inflicted tobacco related diseases…50,000,000 mostly able bodied Americans choose to receive food stamps at taxpayer’s expense…40,000,000 people now work for the government at some level…about 80,000,000 have refused to try and get a job, hence long term unemployment benefits…and on it goes, so honestly maybe a few tens of millions of deaths from Ebola might actually be a divine blessing. Especially when it may get started through one of His “servants” that couldn’t show us enough respect to stay in quarantine in Africa until he was sure he wasn’t infected. To fly from Liberia right into the arms of his loving family certainly is not the work of the Lord…can’t be!

5. […] violated his privacy. Mr. Mann details his travels and his relevant Liberian experiences on his blog.  Here is an […]

6. […] The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson (AZ) to NYC […]

7. Zorro October 2, 2014 at 7:03 am

CDC is blocking collidial silver from entering African countries. Check naturalnewes.com, then search out “Georgia guide stones” for their plan . Zorro

8. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com Oct. 2, […]

9. Saved October 2, 2014 at 7:08 am

All these atrocities lead to one ultimate truth, and it is the reason why things are getting worse…..daily now. To bring us all to put our trust into a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ in the short time that remains before His return. Evil has NO power over you if you are depend on Jesus the Savior of man. Life is Eternal for everyone as the soul does not die…only the body does- the only question is will you spend your eternal life in Paradise or Torment. Only 2 options. The only route to the 1st is through Jesus Christ. This life is a TEST to see who will accept the truth.

All the material things that we rely on will be gone soon (sooner than most think), and therefore, are useless long-term. The only thing worth ANYTHING right now is for YOURSELF and YOUR LOVED ONES to know Jesus Christ and ask Him to guide you and protect you…..If you don’t believe it, you will see personally in a very short time. I’m telling you because I truly care. NOW is the time to turn from the world to the ONLY one that can truly save ANY one

May God bless us all as we ask Him to help us in these difficult times

10. loadnup October 2, 2014 at 7:19 am

Thanks for reinforcing the terror that has been creeping up the back of my neck for the past couple weeks or so…. ARRRGGGGG…. Anyway, another timely and informative article. The reason for this post is while my bride and I live in Gilbert AZ (suburb of Phoenix) we have our “sanctuary” up in the White Mountains near Heber but way off grid. My point is unless we go hell and gone out of our way we have to drive through Pason to get to it. Like the neighbor said in his letter to you, we purchased where we did with the belief that it was as secure as you could get with as much isolation as possible and still be within relatively close proximity to a town. now I learn to my chagrin that there is no such place. Payson AZ for heaven’s sake is or has been a sanctuary in and of itself. The obvious lack of attention given to this epidemic by CDC and our putrid leaders is so repugnant that the shadow of satan is written all over it as the darkness nurtures the growth of Agenda 21 and the death of millions… no, billions. Maranatha, come Lord Jesus, come.

11. Nicholas Name October 2, 2014 at 7:26 am

and if Mr. Mann comes down with Ebola, his kids would likely have it, too, and among many other considerations, all the trash/waste dispensed from his house is subject to being contaminated and you would even have to consider postal mail exiting his house, and any/every person who came by – pizza delivery guy, neighbor(s), etc. And how many Mr. mann’s are there right now across America, who are even less careful?

12. dont have a nickname October 2, 2014 at 7:33 am

my question to all this, the population in these ebola countries measures around 5 million.With that in mind, the ratio is very small for infection. so, it is either very hard to contract tje virus or the numbers are way way low. No sanitation , no meds , so why are there not much bigger numbers?

13. ScoutMotto October 2, 2014 at 7:34 am

“Why are our airports and borders wide open for cases like these?”

President Obola works for people other than those of the US. He wants this nation to go down, even if it means killing off half the population or more.

14. Greg October 2, 2014 at 7:41 am

I have read that the virus can be transmitted the entire time the person is sick. They may not develop symptoms between 2-21 days, with the average being 8-11 days. I would not allow children over there for at least another 3 weeks. And even if he doesn’t have symptoms, I still feel it can be transmitted. The CDC does not validate this.

15. Pine 4 Better Daze October 2, 2014 at 7:48 am

What we need now is a war on deadly diseases… With a government sponsored war on Ebola (and other deadly diseases) can there be any doubt that we can win the war? Look how successful the ‘War on Poverty’, the ‘War on Drugs’, and the ‘War on Terror’ have been!!
    If government officials (can’t be called leaders!) had any brains (and they don’t!) they would have done everything necessary to prevent Ebola from coming into the country in the first place. But they didn’t and you have to ask: was it by design? The same globalists (Satanists?) who gave us the Georgia Guidestones secretly may be gloating that everything is going to plan…

16. dee October 2, 2014 at 8:09 am

Wake up people! The powers that be have an agenda! This is part of the bigger plan! They want to kill us-they want us dead!!!

17. Saoirse October 2, 2014 at 8:10 am

definitely The Word is 1st and THEN clean water,sewers and electricity.
    GIVE THEM THIS.
    as for all sacrificing their lives by traveling to these places,let them perform SELF ISOLATION UPON RETURN which IS the prudent action to do.
    ANYONE that follows this “Common Sense Show” is well informed and AWARE that the government is intentionally NOT SECURING THE NATION in any way ,shape or form.
    the 91stPsalm WORKS as the Word of God IS TRUTH.
    Godspeed to all the righteous servants ,
    FEAR NOT….etc

18. ufosets October 2, 2014 at 8:27 am

I live in Portland-how can I get the word out here? There are studies with monkeys that Ebola is airborne. http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/pigs-monkeys-ebola-goes-airborne-112112

Thank you Dave for all you do for Humanity

19. Tony2Wolves October 2, 2014 at 8:34 am

I don’t know whether this is a total scam to scare people into demanding a vaccine invented by Crucell about a decade ago so big bankers can make money off the hype or the real thing. If the Ebola is real then of course it is manmade, there is a US Patent for it. The Patent is owned by the US Government. Google Ebola Patent and you can read the entire abstract. It is several pages long and appears to cover many different strains of the Ebola. The scientist who invented the virus are listed by name in the Patent. For a scientist to create or weaponized something of this nature should be a death penalty case if it gets released accidently or stolen by terrorist causing even one death. In an article by BioWOrld dated 2005 http://www.bioworld.com/content/crucell-lands-eur21m-nih-contract-produce-ebola-virus-vaccine-0 it is clearly reported the US Government has a contract for 3 Million doses for KEY PEOPLE in the GOVERNMENT. If the Ebola scare is real let me tell you, you are not part of the KEY PEOPLE who will get the good vaccine. Don’t for one second think the handling of the Ebola situation is bungled due to stupidity or inaction! If the same people can find a MAD COW from Canada 3 years later in its stall in the US they can do much better than they are on this. There is so much BS and over the top mishandling it can only be part of the plan. All the people need to figure out is this a plan to scare people and make billions of dollars or is it a plan to kill millions of people and make billions of dollars. I guess it could both for a worse case scenario!

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU NEED TO READ THE ARTICLES ON EBOLA ON THIS SITE, IT IS COVERED.

20. Mappy October 2, 2014 at 8:40 am

TSA agents are going to be quitting in droves. When the 1st TSA agent contracts Ebola they are going to realize that their invasion of our privacy comes with a cost….a huge cost.

21. Homeowner Of Record October 2, 2014 at 8:42 am

Dave: It seems the only Common Sense today is in your articles.

There certainly is no common sense among public officials.

Thank you for spreading truth to wake people up!

22. john October 2, 2014 at 8:42 am

The CDC will not do anything until the virus is spreading all over the US. The govt. needs this virus to spread out of control so it can declare martial law . If they were concerned the borders would be closed and all flights from Africa would be blocked from US airspace. You are on your own.

23. Maranatha October 2, 2014 at 8:52 am

Thanks for posting this information….we shop in Payson, we live in Strawberry, Az. I tried to post the link on a local fb page and they deleted the story and blocked me from the page.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THAT IS FACEBOOK, IT IS RUN BY THE NSA

24. Notgonnatakeit October 2, 2014 at 8:57 am

I sent a link to this page to the CDC with a short note. This is inexcusable and provides for more distrust in our gov. I’m sure Americans will start a civil war soon.

25. DianaS October 2, 2014 at 8:58 am

Article: Here’s Everything We Know About the Texas Patient Diagnosed with Ebola Oct. 2, 2014 1:19am Oliver Darcy

The Texas patient infected with the Ebola virus vomited outside his apartment as he was transported to the hospital, according to a Reuters report.
    “His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place,” resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said.
    Dave, thank you for keeping us informed. You had stated that some European studies concluded that Ebola is airborne. According to another article, it’s quoted:
    ISIS explained that among the viruses that its members can “synthesize and produce” are “Ebola and Corona”. ISIS also said, followers and soldiers of the Islamic State are mostly suicide bombers and all of them are ready not only to carry Ebola, but to drink Ebola if they were asked to carry and spread it in the United States. This is not difficult but we need a decision from the leaders jihadist.”
    Ebola could easily be transmitted through bodily fluids, including sweat, tears, saliva, blood, urine, semen, etc., including objects that have come in contact with bodily fluids (such as bed sheets, clothing, and needles) and corpses.”
    “It is said that “this disease will go airborne, and there are many other mechanisms through which mutation might make it even much more transmissible.”

26. Pine 4 Better Daze October 2, 2014 at 9:13 am

See this report from These Last Days News—
    ‘Ebola Comes to America. Is this God’s Judgment on a Christ-Rejecting World?’
    Oct. 1, 2014
    From an InfoWars.com report plus comments by These Last Days with quotes from The Bayside Prophecies (1970-1994)
    http://www.tldm.org/ …(10-1-14)

27. mary October 2, 2014 at 9:14 am

Your show with susan duclos….you commented that you knew of 50 studies showing potential airborne signature to Ebola virus. I am a nurse. I would love to see those links so I can research it. Am not finding them, as you noted, on your website. Thank you.

28. flick October 2, 2014 at 9:35 am

It is clear the Obola is well beyond reason- Forget asking the questions about —“Where is the CDC, et al.”

This is the moment the the Judicial Watch / legal advisors should be filing arrest papers on our president & COMPANY of conspirators, for treason and murder. Everything you write is the evidence. Keep up the good work, writing the evidence — but let us, a posse from each state, file criminal charges.

How else stop this ongoing madness to take down Humanity?

29. Stan522 October 2, 2014 at 9:35 am

It’s either Liberal political correctness or purposeful planned assault that leads reasons why we have not put on ANY restrictions from these black African nations for travel…. More proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder and if left unabated, WILL KILL US ALL!

Flight restrictions, or simply having a “strategy” to question incoming people BEFORE they get to this country may have prevented it all…… This simply looks like criminal negligence…….

30. […] violated his privacy. Mr. Mann details his travels and his relevant Liberian experiences on his blog.  Here is an […]

31. n3angus October 2, 2014 at 9:58 am

In the Bio Warfare sense and those 11 planes missing from Libya Hey just think what they can do with this method of spreading disease say like if Ebola is air born ….. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203901372147247&set=vb.1009653476&type=2&theater

32. Maranatha October 2, 2014 at 10:01 am

Here are 3 dreams I had almost to the day a year ago..Oct 2013

11-3-13 THREE DREAMS

1st Dream received on 10-6-13 Dream…THIS DREAM PLAYED OVER AND OVER FOR A LONG TIME. IT STARTED WITH A SMALL INCIDENT, WHERE SOME PEOPLE WERE GETTING SICK.

THEN THE DREAM CHANGED AND THE “GOVERNOR OF ARIZONA,” where we live. “JAN BREWER” CALLED ME, WANTING ME TO “MONITOR THE PEOPLE” THAT WERE “GETTING SICK” IN THE AREA OF THE STATE WHERE WE LIVE.

I CALLED CERTAIN PEOPLE I KNEW IN VARIOUS TOWNS IN NORTHERN ARIZONA, SEEKING INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE SEEING IN THEIR AREAS. THEY WERE TELLING ME HOW PEOPLE WERE “DISAPPEARING,” AND SOME WERE GETTING “VERY SICK” AND SOME WERE “DYING.”

EACH TIME I WOULD CALL, MORE AND MORE HAD “DISAPPEARED, WERE DOWN AND SICK OR WERE DEAD.” IN THE LAST SCENE, I WAS AT A FARM. A PLACE WHERE WE KNEW WAS A “HOT SPOT” FOR THIS DISEASE. THERE WERE TWO US AND THIS FARMER. THE FARMER WAS ONE OF THOSE I WOULD CALL AT TIMES, CHECKING ON WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS AREA.

THE FARMER WANTED US TO SEE SOMETHING OUT IN HIS BARN. USING FLASH LIGHTS, WE WENT OUT TO HIS BARN. IT WAS NIGHT TIME, BUT SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT. “SOMETHING WAS FILLING THE AIR.” IT WAS LIKE WALKING OUT INTO A “THICK DUST STORM,” BUT THERE WAS “NO WIND.” THERE WAS SOMETHING “HEAVY AND DEADLY IN THE AIR.”

ONCE INSIDE THE BARN, HE SHOWED US HIS PIGS. THEY WERE “SEEPING BLOODY FLUID” THROUGH THEIR “SKIN.” IT WAS THEN I SAW A “BANDAGE” WRAPPED AROUND THE FARMERS WRIST. IT TOO, “WAS SEEPING WATERY BLOOD.” I found out later, China had bought a large pork packing company. I thought of swine flue. And since they have bought it, there is an epidemic of baby pigs dying of some disease found in China and is now here in America.

EACH TIME I CALLED TO GET REPORTS FROM THE DIFFERENT AREAS UNDER MY WATCH, THE PLAGUE, WHICH I KNOW NOW, WAS MAN MADE, WAS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. THE PEOPLE WERE DYING BY THE “THOUSANDS.” It was then I woke up.

2nd Dream received on 10-31-13 Witchcraft Holy Day

1st Dream…I WAS HOME WITH MY WIFE, WAITING FOR THE LORD TO MOVE, WHEN SOME PEOPLE CAME BY. SOME WERE DRINKING BEER. ONE IN PARTICULAR, WAS VERY ROWDY AND WE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE. AS HE DOES, HE BRUSHES AGAINST ME ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR.

I SAT DOWN AND BEGAN TO TELL THE OTHERS WHO WERE LEFT, THAT “IF THEY WANTED TO STAY” AND LEARN ABOUT OUR LORD JESUS, “DRINKING ALCOHOL” WAS NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED IN OUR HOME. AS I AM SPEAKING TO THEM, I NOTICE “MY LEFT HAND IS BLEEDING.”

SOMEHOW, THE MAN THAT BRUSHED AGAINST ME ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR, “CUT MY HAND.” MY WIFE CAME TO MY AID AND SOWED UP MY HAND. WHILE SHE WAS CLOSING THE WOUND, I SPOKE TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT CERTAIN RULES THAT THEY NEEDED TO ABIDE BY, IF THEY WANTED TO BE A PART OF OUR “HOME FELLOWSHIP.”

AFTER A WHILE, WE WENT OUTSIDE TO SIT. IT WAS THEN, “TWO EVIL LOOKING MEN” CAME THROUGH THE GATE INTO OUR YARD. YOU COULD EASILY TELL THEY WERE EVIL BY THE WAY THEY DRESSED AND BY THE WAY THEY LOOKED AT US. ONCE IN THE YARD, THEY IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO “PREACH PAGANISM.”

I TOLD THEM THEY HAD TO LEAVE IN “JESUS’ NAME.” THEY TURNED AND HEADED BACK TOWARD THE GATE, BUT JUST BEFORE LEAVING, ONE OF THEM REACHED UP AND HUNG A TALISMAN ON THE CORNER OF THE HOUSE, WHILE “SPEAKING AN EVIL CURSE AGAINST US.”

IT QUICKLY TOOK IT DOWN AND “SENT THE CURSE BACK TO THE SENDER.” THE ONE WHO HAD PLACED THE TALISMAN ON OUR HOUSE, IMMEDIATELY FELL TO THE GROUND AND BEGAN TO “SCREAM AND WRITHE” IN GREAT PAIN. The Angels of the Lord were punishing him in some way.

THEN HE LEVITATED OFF OF THE GROUND AND THEN FELL BACK TO THE GROUND, “DEAD.” HIS WICKED PAGAN BROTHER THEN TOOK HIM AWAY. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, “IS THIS A SIGN THAT GOD IS ABOUT TO MOVE?”

THEN THE SCENE CHANGED AND I WAS RIDING IN AN OPEN AIR VEHICLE WITH SOMEONE. I LOOKED UP INTO THE SKY AND I SAW MANY “CRESCENT MOONS,” WITH THE CRESCENTS ON THE BOTTOM, LIKE A BOWL.

I BEGAN TO COUNT THEM, BECAUSE THEY WERE TRAILING OFF AWAY FROM WHERE WE WERE. I QUICKLY COUNTED “FIFTY MOONS.” I KNEW IT WAS A SIGN OF SOME SORT. AFTER TELLING THE OTHERS ABOUT WHAT I HAD JUST SEEN, SOMEONE CAME UP TO US AND “WARNED US” THAT THERE WERE “SOLDIERS COMING” AND WE HAD TO “LEAVE QUICKLY.” I then woke up.

At 4:30 am, I went outside to pray and there was a Crescent Moon, with the Crescent on the bottom. You could see the Whole Silhouette of the Moon. It was just clearing the Horizon.

Next Dream, on 11-3-13 Dream…I WAS ON A U. S. NAVY SHIP. SOMEWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE. Mideast I suspect. WE WERE IN PORT. I SAW SOME MILITARY LEADERS/BRASS, WALK BY ME, TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAD THEM PRETTY “INTENSE AND UPTIGHT.” YOU COULD EASILY FEEL SOMETHING BIG WAS GOING ON.

I ALSO SAW A YOUNG “MIDDLE EASTERN MAN” WHO WAS NOT IN A UNIFORM. HE WAS IN PLAIN CLOTHES AND HE LOOKED VERY OUT OF PLACE. I KNEW HE WAS “NOT A FRIENDLY.”

A LITTLE WHILE LATER, I WAS WALKING DOWN A HALLWAY, BY A MEETING ROOM THAT WAS “FULL OF MILITARY OFFICERS,” INCLUDING THOSE I HAD SEEN EARLIER.

I AGAIN “SEE THE YOUNG MAN.” HE IS NOW WITH THESE OFFICERS AND HE IS NOW “DRESSED IN UNIFORM.” YOU COULD TELL BY HIS DRESS, HE HAD A LOWER RANK. HE ALSO HAD A “VERY ACTIVE PART OF THIS MEETING.” THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A “DEADLY PLAGUE OR CHEMICAL AGENT” THAT WAS GOING TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE U.S.A.

AS I LISTENED, IT SEEMED TO ME, THIS “EVIL CURSE” WAS “ALREADY ON THE SHIP” THAT WE WERE ON. “I SAW THIS SCENE TWICE,” ONE RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER. Two Witnesses.

IT SEEMED OBVIOUS TO ME, THAT THESE MILITARY LEADERS WERE A “PART OF THIS EVIL PLAN” TO BRING A “DEADLY PLAGUE” OF SOME SORT INTO THIS COUNTRY. Note: the Military is being purged as we speak, of all those who will “not go along” with the “evil plans” of the leaders of this, and other governments, against the people of this nation.

YOU COULD EASILY TELL, THESE MEN WERE COMPLICIT WITH THIS MIDDLE EASTERN MAN TO CARRY OUT AN ATTACK ON AMERICA. “EVIL MEN,” WITHIN THIS NATIONS MILITARY, WERE WILLING TO BRING “GREAT DESTRUCTION” UPON AMERICA.

THE SCENE CHANGES AND NOW I AM IN A ROOM WITH “TWO LONG AND RUSTY MISSILES.” THERE IS ALSO A “YOUNG MILITARY MAN,” WHO IS MANNING THESE “TWO MISSILES.”

EACH TIME I SEE THIS SCENE, THE “YOUNG MAN” SEEMS TO APPEAR AT THE SAME TIME. THE “TWO MISSILES” ARE BOTH “VERY RUSTY” AND IN EACH SCENE “WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT.” THE PROBLEM WAS, THESE “TWO MISSILES” WERE OBVIOUSLY “NOT READY TO BE FIRED.” It was not time yet.

THIS DREAM PLAYED OVER AND OVER. EACH TIME I WOULD SEE THIS YOUNG MAN, I WAS ABLE TO HEAR HIS THOUGHTS. HE WAS THINKIING ABOUT HIS “HOME, HIS FAMILY AND ABOUT WHAT HE WOULD “HAVE TO DO.” We were “Going to War.”

IN THE VERY LAST SCENE, THE MISSILES WERE NOW “SHINY AND NEW.” THIS TIME, THE “YOUNG MAN LOOKED RIGHT AT ME.” SOMETHING “HE HAD NOT DONE” IN ANY OF THE EARLIER SCENES.

HIS FACE WAS “ASHEN” AND YOU KNEW HE WAS NERVOUS. THE “SAME INTENSITY” OF “HIGH ALERT” WAS SOUNDING. AS WE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, “I KNEW,” AND I COULD TELL, “HE KNEW” HE WAS GOING TO “FIRE THESE TWO MISSILES.” It was then I woke up.

33. midnight writer October 2, 2014 at 10:10 am

Hi Dave, just a request that when you mention the possibility of something like ebola potentially spreading to Portland for instance that you specify if it’s Portland Maine or Portland Oregon because now you’re going to have people in both cities a little concerned. Thanx

Oregon

34. […] The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson (AZ) to NYC […]

35. DRG October 2, 2014 at 10:47 am

I am a nurse too, and the third sentence is incorrect. Current knowledge of this virus is that people are NOT contagious until they are symptomatic. I have been researching this topic also, and have found nothing anywhere to the effect that it has ever been found to transmit via airborne mode. Here’s a good solid scientific article on it. Note that it does not concentrate in the respiratory tract, in people.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WE HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. IT IS IS AIRBORNE ALL BETS ARE OFF……

36. Constitutional Carry October 2, 2014 at 11:10 am

Your show with Susan today was eye opening. Thanks for the info.

37. NW Native October 2, 2014 at 11:59 am

“We need to raise our voices as one and demand accountability from our government officials in their efforts to protect the public health”.

Save your breath Dave. When dealing with a “pathocracy” run by “pathocrats” there is, and will be no, accountability when dealing with “Snakes In Suits”; psychopaths and other mental deviates in the government and elsewhere.

You and Roger L. have documented what happens to government workers with a conscience that try to speak out concerning the criminal activities of government agencies.

Can there be little doubt that the current Ebola version or strain, the fourth variation, was constructed from the wild Ebola virus that first appeared in 1976 on the Ebola river?

This bio-weapon version though much more deadly than the wild virus will be less stable and will most likely mutate into a less deadly pathogen as it is processed through the immune system of the human organism. However, it could mutate the other way.
    Only time will tell.

However, with an original reported kill rate of 90%, the present kill rate is much less and those with proper care, as a few American’s have shown, can have complete recovery.

The Ebola virus attacks the connecting tissue of the body, the reason that people bleed to death without proper treatment, a scurvy like condition.

Unlike the victims of West Africa who have poor diets and lack of vitamin C and poor sanitation, they will have a much higher death rate because their compromised immune systems doesn’t have time to gear up before the Ebola virus does them in. Whereas those in the developed countries like the US with much better diets and access to high doses of Vitamin C can fight off the Ebola virus giving time for their immune systems of gear up.
    However, all normal people should be very concerned on how the West African peoples are being used as guinea pigs by the psychopathic elites.

Most of the reports about this latest version of Ebola is mostly fear mongering. Our God created human organism is a marvelous biological machine able to heal itself with proper diet, sleep, modern sanitation, clean water and not getting all stressed out about something that will, I my opinion, end up being a tempest in a teapot.

Yes, we should have concerns, like when the “pathocracy” uses the fear factor to convince people load up on the toxic so-called patented Ebola vaccine.

As I have said before, until the normal people of this nation and around the world psychologically immunize themselves against the depredations of the psychopathic elite nothing will change as they will continue to pull off stunts with Waco, OK City bombing, 9/11, Sandy Hook, as just a few of the examples The latest being tomahawk cruise missals and other ordinance lovingly lobed into Syria destroying the Syrian infrastructure under the excuse of going after ISIS, the very Islamic terrorists funded and armed by those lovingly destroying the Syrian infrastructure with cruise missals, just like they did to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and so on.

38. mpd October 2, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Came through Houston Tues p.m. on an international flite from Central America. The attendant who was pushing my wheelchair asked me what I thought about Obola. This indicates that airport staff is concerned about their own exposure. When they and the flite crews become concerned enough they might walk off the job. When the airlines are hit in the pocketbook, we will see a guvmint reaction.

39. Old Fashion Lemonade Stand October 2, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Well, good luck everyone.
    My calculation is Mid Nov..USA is in pandemic mode

40. peacewoman October 2, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I live in Payson and I am now terrified. I found out about all of this through Facebook.

41. Tony2Wolves October 2, 2014 at 1:59 pm

I earlier wrote ” If the same people can find a MAD COW from Canada 3 years later in its stall in the US they can do much better than they are on this.” I left out “I read” don’t want to hijack someone else on a cool quote!!!!

Dave I did read the previous articles. I was sharing my thoughts after reading what you had to say as well as considering my personal research. I must say I am not sure what is really going on with the Ebola “CRISIS”!!!! Is this another Sandy Hook, NJ? An open record request for utility bills from the SH, NJ school district revealed the school where all the children were supposed to have been killed had been closed for 2 or more years. Also one of the grieving parents is an actor who did a bit part on a network show as a security guard not a SH, NJ resident. No doubt it is the same guy. Also FBI Crime Report for 2012 shows ZERO murders in Sandy Hook NJ. Excuse me if I have serious doubts and a healthy bit of confusion when it comes to trying to filter out the BS most of which comes from MSM. I have to give you credit for the Ebola Patent and the CruCell lead. Once I had that info it was off down the Google trail for a little investigation. Dave it is all your fault, I have no confidence in my government, they are lairs and thieves . I am also crushed that they don’t really care about me. Just kidding! I have long suspected our government and bankers were a deadly pack of criminals. Our politicians, owned by the bankers, strive to be more open about their complicity in our demise these days. Good work DUDE!!!

42. Cynthia Lauren October 2, 2014 at 2:32 pm

For ‘anyone’s consideration’. South Australia’s ‘news’ reported a 30 second blurb that someone has ‘ebola’ and is being ‘treated’ in Hawaii.

Have you heard about THAT?

There was no other ‘information’. Just saying that it ‘hit’ Hawaii. At the very least, one can say that ‘they’ are being ‘thorough’.

43. jlk October 2, 2014 at 4:17 pm

As suggested by Mappy & mpd:

Are TSA personnel spreading Ebola through pat downs?

Maybe a flight is not worth a TSA pat down.

44. kris October 2, 2014 at 5:42 pm

why do people in the USA still believe that the “government” is dedicated and committed to protect them and uphold their “rights”…that is very naive and stupid. thats not the goal or objective of this socalled democratic government. doesnt it occurr to you why people in america are living in a state of terror and afraid of raising their heads and linking together to stop corrupt government? i am afraid it may be too late for that…

45. Ctjoni October 2, 2014 at 6:02 pm

On Sept. 9th Emory University Hospital received it’s 3rd Ebola patient. This received little to no attention and I have tried to find out what became of this patient who arrived from Liberia by the same air craft Kent Brantley and Writebol flew in.No luck. Any ideas Dave?

46. Dothed October 2, 2014 at 6:22 pm

To all the doctors and nurses posting on this site, please research the new and evolving science of aerosols and aerosol transmission. We are finding out that diseases are not only spread like TB, in the air. Vomiting aerosolizes and spreads aerosolized particles in the air which can land on surfaces. Norovirus spreads this way.You then touch the surface and infect yourself. Toilets aerosolize also. Ebola causes vomiting and diarrhea, which will spread infectious particles in the bathroom. The next person to use the bathroom can touch the surfaces and infect himself. The CDC says Ebola can live for up to 6 days in organic matter; ie. vomit, uncleaned surfaces. We are only beginning to understand how diseases are spread by aerosols. It is not just by coughing or sneezing. It started becoming clearer with SARS and we are still learning about aerosol science. Close the lid on the toilet every time you flush if anyone in your house is sick.

47. JJ October 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

If we are all going to die……
    Then we have nothing to fear from the gov when we go to eliminate ALL of the leaders that let this happen.
    And we WILL take them all out, they caused this and don’t deserve to live while we and our families die.

48. katy October 2, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Send this viral folks. If they can do it, so can we.

49. Dothed October 2, 2014 at 8:11 pm

After I posted about aerosol transmission, I saw this excellent article at Zero Hedge.

“Many body fluids, such as vomit, diarrhea, blood, and saliva, are capable of creating inhalable aerosol particles in the immediate vicinity of an infected person. Cough was identified among some cases in a 1995 outbreak in Kikwit, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and coughs are known to emit viruses in respirable particles. The act of vomiting produces an aerosol and has been implicated in airborne transmission of gastrointestinal viruses. Regarding diarrhea, even when contained by toilets, toilet flushing emits a pathogen-laden aerosol that disperses in the air.”

Ebola causes vomiting and diarrhea. The virus will be in those body fluids.

Transmitted in the air no longer means by cough or sneeze only and that is where medical personnel who don’t know this information will possibly be exposed on their job. They will continue to think along the old lines of TB, etc. Science is proving that thinking like that may be deadly.

50. Darkstar October 2, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I subscribe to a government alert service. I received a text earlier stating Ebola cases found in Toronto, Kentucky and New York. Update to follow.

51. Pine 4 Better Daze October 2, 2014 at 8:46 pm

In an October 2, 2014 WhatDoesItMean.com report—
    ‘Ebola – Polio Catastrophe Sweeping US Blamed On Obama Regime’, it referenced an earlier 8 September report, ‘Obama Regime Silent As Massive Polio Outbreak Sweeps America’.
    A portion of the report had this to say….
    “Even more critical in this report, aside from the devastation befalling America’s children are documents obtained from U.S. PHSCC Rear Admiral Nicole Lurie, M.D., by Russia’s SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service) proving that the Obama regime has”long been planning’ for the Ebola virus to strike their country.”
    _______________________________________

It is interesting to note that Obama did visit the CDC in September!

52. […] on reading @ thecommonsenseshow.com […]

53. Nam Marine October 3, 2014 at 1:12 am

“They”…….will do……..NOTHING !

54. Just me October 3, 2014 at 7:17 am

Do you think this entire Ebola tactic will be used to detain and isolate a large amount of Americans in detainment camps with the excuse they were exposed? Is this the first step to instituting authoritarian rule?

55. Concerned Parent October 3, 2014 at 7:24 am

Folks, I believe it is all a scam. But I am certainly preparing if it’s not. I think everyone also needs to check out what Jim Stone is saying. He has offered some good advice about how to deal with this ebola panic if it is real. His website is jimstonefreelance.com.
    Hagmann & Hagmann also have some new info from yesterday.

Also, lots and lots of military traffic here in Phoenix the last couple days. 12 military aircraft in formation Wed, lots & lots of helicopters yesterday and this morning already (Friday). 3 weeks ago a train with at LEAST 50 tanks, 12-15 MRAPS, front-end loaders, large generators, and a bunch of those military vehicles with 6 huge wheels, all in desert camo…

I dont think we need to worry so much about ebola (yet), I think we need to worry about the police activity, coming road blocks and quarantines…Just my $.02

EDITOR’S NOTE: WHAT IS MORE DANGEROUS, THE EBOLA OR THE COMING VACCINE?.

56. Concerned Parent October 3, 2014 at 8:58 am

I’m gonna say the vaccine is the answer to that question. What better way to kill us all off and leave infrstructure in place. I wont take any shots ever again.
    And lets not forget about the 30,000 guillotines…

57. jonathan October 3, 2014 at 10:20 am

Concerned Parent:JimStoneFreelance is definitely a must read.New ebola updates and possible medical remedies.Also,at this link**(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7130-Monatomic-silver-and-properly-charged-one-of-the-true-philospoher-s-stone-s-&highlight=collodial+silver)**,excellent info on colloidal silver/gold(also, can be used for other metals) plus can be used to make silver for bandages.I would recommend reading sub-forum too.**(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?19-Alternative-Medicine-Sciences)**

58. Storm October 3, 2014 at 2:14 pm

I believe this is by evil design not accident, if this man seriously took his oath of office to heart our border would have been closed long ago,the blood of innocent people will be on his head, sure he dose not mind at all tho.

59. EX-NAVYNBCWARFAREEXP October 3, 2014 at 2:17 pm

This will get ugly if I understand the plan from the outside looking in!
    I am thinking the woods away from all others is a good place to be.
    Boil all water (Bathing, drinking ect.)
    There is no time to waste wondering, initiate a plan of action folks; whats the wost that can happen to you? People calling you “nutz” Right?
    Hey I am good with that!, either way I am still around to either eat humble pie, or thank the lord for giving me the courage to do what needed to be done.

60. […] The Common Sense Show, by Dave […]

61. sherry October 3, 2014 at 8:48 pm

While listening to CNN, Anderson Cooper was interviewing the woman who Mr Duncan from Liberia was staying with. He referred to her as his partner because she was the mother of his child. She and one of her children were in quarantine. The CDC never told her what to do and she put his towel in a plastic bag and the sheets he was laying on while he was ill are still on the bed. Wouldn’t you think the CDC would have gone in and cleaned up the place.

Mr. Duncan had been taking care of a pregnant woman in Liberia with Ebola who died. She had been denied entrance to the local hospital. I’m sure Mr. Duncan thought he would not be helped if he became ill and that’s why he lied when entering the USA and said he had no contact with Ebola. He knew he would get better treatment here. I’m sure he’s not the only person who has thought of this. They are just using the honor system. How foolish.

62. Otter October 4, 2014 at 5:37 am

Does anybody see the frog in the pan boiling now? We are there.
    Acts 4:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    Psalm 2:12
    Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

63. Syrin October 4, 2014 at 7:56 am

Here’s my point for ALL these three letter gov’t agencies. The CDC isn’t protecting us from Ebola, so why do we need them. ABOLISH the CDC. The TSA isn’t making flying any safer, but making it worse so ABOLISH THEM. The CIA has committed every domestic flase flag event imaginable as well as created Al Qaida and ISIS, ABOLISH THEM. The FDA isn’t making food safer and is destroying organic food, ABOLISH THEM.

We could run through this drill with literally EVERY SINGLE F”ING GOV’T AGENCY!! It is has lived it’s purpose.

64. Chris Houston October 4, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Ebola is a scam. Go to linkedin and find Eric Duncan, (which is the name his brother and mother called him by)
    He works for the Peace Corps in Liberia, also Bank of America, AIDS foundation.
    See the other Jewish camera man, well his Linkedin says he is a UN diplomat and AIDS worker of some type.
    See links to Eric Duncan, Peace Corps Ukraine.
    Nobody has classic ebola bleeding from boils on skin or from eyes, ears, nose. Not one.
    They a whisked away and never seen again.
    The purpose of this is to kick China out of Africa, oil has been discovered off the coasts of the hot zones.
    Its all another color revolution.
    BRICS threatens the dollar and the Federal Reserve.
    Do your homework folks, don’t be part of the hysteria.

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU ARE CORRECT AND YOU ARE INCORRECT. OIL IS A GOAL AND SO ARE MANDATORY VACCINES AND THIS IS WHERE THIS HEADED. THE DUNCAN CASE IS REAL, YOU HAVE SOME VERY MISLEADING INFORMATION

65. Joe October 5, 2014 at 6:16 pm

The CDC is not MIA. They’re in their command bunker orchestrating the deliberate spread. We knew this was coming.

66. […] The CDC Does Nothing As Ebola Potentially Spreads from Dallas to Portland to Payson (AZ) to NYC &#82… […]