/, Featured, Main/Whatever Is Going to Happen, Is Going to Happen Soon
Whatever Is Going to Happen, Is Going to Happen Soon

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

My email and phone have been busy taking reports from long-time associates and their uniform stories about what is coming to American in 2015.  I have never seen a time when so many are all talking about the same set of issues.  something big is about to happen.

A FEMA Camp Hidden In Plain View

An interesting event transpired at Mount McGregor prison in Wilton, N.Y.  this past summer when a Channel 13 news crew from New York was filming a commemoration of an historic event on public land when they inadvertently were filming an abandoned prison in the background.

In the middle of the filming, an unmarked car came racing down a hill and an officer, reminiscent of Barny Fife, ran up to the news crew and threatened them with arrest and demanded they turn over their video. The officer identified himself as “Lieutenant Dorn”. The news crew refused to comply  and were eventually allowed to go on their way when they refused to cower in the face of this seemingly senseless tyranny.

The New York Department of Corrections released a statement that have many scratching their collective heads:

“We regret that this situation escalated, however the WNYT news crew blatantly disregarded a state officer who informed them they were trespassing. Department regulations state that photographs taken while on Prison property require prior permission. This policy is for the safety of all staff, visitors and prisoners.”

Staff? Prisoners? What staff and what prisoners would be at an abandoned prison? The answer to that question will be provided near the end of the article.

Obama Explains the Intention of FEMA Camps

Some misguided and very ignorant people will steadfastly deny the existence of any FEMA camps. Yet, there is one FEMA camp where people are held without having been charged, much less convicted of a crime. This FEMA camp prison is so ubiquitous that even the most ardent supporters of George W. Bush and President Obama cannot deny the existence of this FEMA camp where prolonged and indefinite detention, without any due process, represents the new “rule of law” in the United States. And where is this camp located?

In the video below, President Obama talks about the FEMA camps and explains their purposes. “Prolonged Detention” is the term being used to justify holding people for being an “undefined” threat.  You can be locked up for an indefinite period of time.

Reporting on FEMA Camps Could Be Dangerous to Your Health: Just Ask Glenn Beck

One morning, Glenn Beck announces he’s going to break the story of “FEMA Camps” and the threat they pose to Americans as we descend into becoming the  land of tyranny. However, by that night, Beck does a 180 degree turnaround and denies their existence. Just who got to Beck?

Where Is This Subterfuge Headed?

My sources tell me that the events of 2015 are going to be frightening. However, it is not just my sources, my media colleagues are being told the same by their confidential informants, as well, and the message is uniform.  Things are coalescing and are quickly coming to a head. Ebola is the springboard, but not necessarily the end game.

Both Paul Martin and John Moore  are stepping out in a very prominent manner and publicly revealing what their sources are saying. Yesterday, John Moore  released the following:

“…Yesterday, (11/3/2014) my source was in the company of a high level (CEO level) oil executive with 50+ years experience in the oil industry. My source was a non-participant in listening to conversation between the oil executive and a third party who also has decades of experience in the oil industry.The topic of the conversation was these two men pondering why none of the US oil refineries had any inventories of crude oil in inventory to be refined into finished product.They had no answer.

My source and I pondered this as well. My initial conclusion that this is an attempt to artificially create a shortage to increase prices, I have since rejected.

Upon further reflection, I now conclude that the simple answer is the correct answer: They don’t have crude oil because they won’t need crude oil. As it turns out, my source, independent of me, came to the same conclusion.

The next step in this matter is: why won’t they be refining oil? In that regard, my source hopes to have a follow-up conversation with the oil executive in the next 48 hours.

The list of possible reasons for this is short. None of them are good.

“1.) WW III
2.) Economic collapse
3.) The national power grid going down
4.) Nation-wide flu epidemic or Ebola running rampant
5.) The Ferguson MO matter spinning wildly out of control, leading to civil disorder in a number of major cities. That said, St. Louis is critical to a very large percentage of daily commercial activity in the USA.
    A.) Major rail hub North-South…East-West
    B.) Interstates I-70. I-55, I-44, I-64, US 40, US 61, US 67 all converge at St. Louis
    C) All river traffic for the Missouri and Mississippi rivers North-bound pass through St. Louis.”

In a brief 5 minute conversation, just prior to going on the air Sunday night, Paul Martin told me that Ebola is going to be released in a widespread manner and that many of the elite, with prior knowledge, are leaving the country. Two years ago, I had my own brush with these types of revelations as I had a friend retire from FEMA and move to his bug out location. My friend had told me that America was likely to witness bioterror attacks with pathogens that the “the world has never seen”.

In the past three days, broadcast colleagues, quoting their sources, are relating very similar stories. Most of these revelation center around citizen roundups and forcible “prolonged” detention in a camp in response to some crisis. Certainly, Ebola provides that backdrop as I have reported on Human Health Services “ambulance contracts” designed to transport Ebola victims and those people exposed to Ebola and transport them to a FEMA camp.

I am told that by two of my best and current sources that all options are on the table, but that I am correct in being concerned with mass detentions which they both believe to be a goal that will be a part of whatever comes.

Conclusion

George Noory, Glenn Beck and Michael Savage knows what is coming. I know people who have told them. Beck and Noory can dance on the fence that forms the line between their mainstream media positions and their pretend positions as an emerging force in the alternative media. Neither of these two can be taken seriously. Savage feels he has to be careful. He talks about some of these issues on the periphery of his show, but he has lost affiliates and he obviously feels he should be careful.

And what about the abandoned prison in New York? A couple of things come to mind. First, Lieutenant Dorn and his abrasiveness is not the story. The fact that he does not want the prison filmed even as a backdrop, speaks volumes. I have learned that the “they are making a movie there” is a cover story. The Channel 13 news crew stumbled upon a FEMA camp that is not supposed to exist.

As more facts come to light in the coming weeks, more details are going to leak out and undoubtedly, more information will leak out and a more coherent picture will be forthcoming. Meanwhile, it might be a good idea to stock up on the essentials.

By | 2017-10-26T22:09:01+00:00 November 5th, 2014|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|36 Comments

1. […] via Whatever Is Going to Happen, Is Going to Happen Soon | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. […]

2. randyfreedom November 5, 2014 at 6:22 am

Would it be prudent to leave the country?

3. iwitness02 November 5, 2014 at 6:56 am

THE MANNER OF OUR LORD’S RETURN

Hi Everybody,

“WITH A SHOUT”

To be saved from many delusions and to be prepared to act well our part in the Divine Plan of the Ages, which is now at a most important stage, it is especially just now of greatest necessity to see clearly the Lord’s mind on the subject, as given above from the Bible; for in our day the Ransom sacrifice is the rock of offense and the manner of our Lord’s Presence is the stone of stumbling; just as they were when Jesus was here in His First Advent. And “he that hath an ear, let him hear!”

Some may ask how we can harmonize with the teaching that the manner of our Lord’s Return is invisible the passages (1 Thes. 4: 16; 2 Thes. 1: 7, 8) that speak of His descending from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel and with the trump of God, and of HIs being revealed from Heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire taking vengeance? to be continued

P.S.L.J. The Millennium

4. WarriorClass III November 5, 2014 at 6:58 am

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss: MITCH McCONNELL Can’t WAIT to work WITH Obama on “trade agreements!” That is the sovereignty and liberty-killing TTIP and TPP that will formally end the borders, and Constitution, of the United States by treaty.

And Ted has already spelled out his immigration reform:

“Secondly,I believe we should expand legal immigration, reduce the barriers, reduce the waiting periods and I’ve introduced two amendments to significantly expand legal immigration, to double the caps on legal immigration from 675,000 to 1.3 million and to increase temporary high skilled workers by 500%.” – U. S. Senator Ted Cruz

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” – Vladimir Lenin

Prediction: Civil war will begin in Connecticut when Malloy’s storm troopers start shooting gunowners. Both parties will support him.

5. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show […]

6. TG USMC November 5, 2014 at 7:12 am

Hello Dave, my fellow friend of freedom. Dave, have I ever thanked you for help keeping me healthy? Every time I read your articles, it keeps me REGULAR! But no one said the truth would be an easy pill to swallow. Keep up the good honest work you do for us.
    God Bless

7. LibertasIntel November 5, 2014 at 7:41 am

Well there is tanker traffic in the gulf.

8. kas November 5, 2014 at 7:47 am

Why are these two maps nearly identical?????

–10 FEMA Regions map of US
    –10 Jesuit Provincials map of US

All roads lead to Rome–and the Jesuits are in ALL driver’s seats.

9. TEA PARTY November 5, 2014 at 8:13 am
  10. Decide your path November 5, 2014 at 8:20 am

Take a look at this video on why the Tribulation MUST BEGIN in September of 2015. vimeo.com/106561659

Get right with Jesus Christ, make him your savior and repent of your sins. Time is running short and things are getting ready to change.

11. Rick November 5, 2014 at 9:21 am

Would like to see some satellite pics of that abandoned prison at Mount McGregor in Wilton, N.Y. That shouldn’t be so hard to get and post.

12. […] Whatever Is Going to Happen, Is Going to Happen Soon […]

13. The Mighty Kevin November 5, 2014 at 9:33 am

Very disturbing. Alex Jones yesterday said “It’s time to leave the country.” It’s the first time I’ve ever heard him say that. I wonder if he has the same information you do. He probably does. George Noory was on there the other day and he was talking about some upcoming event of his where he was “also going to sing.” I thought, you’ve got to be kidding me. What a joke.

14. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow Nov. 5, […]

15. Mongoose November 5, 2014 at 10:18 am

randyfreedom
    Would you be safer here fighting for your country after a collapse, or in a foreign country where odds are you as an American would be blamed for their collapse.
    My oath didn’t expire with my ETS,
    Gotta stay.

16. JFY November 5, 2014 at 10:18 am

What I have NEVER understood is why the people who are even peripherally close to these operations but who disagree with them don’t do their best to retard, block, impede, throw a wrench, etc., them to the best of their abilities in such a manner that it can be done without being found out so as to not endanger their families.

Don’t they realize that their families are going to die anyway if these plans come to fruition?

By doing nothing and going along with these plans, they are condemning their families to the same horrible death as the rest of us.

If on the other hand, they have been told that they will be spared, they are only fooling themselves, and they are being played for the useful idiots that they are. To mention nothing of treasonous and self-serving.

If enough of them were to act, there is still time to forge a very different future than the one that awaits us AND their families now.

Only they can stop this. If any of them are reading this, here is my message:

WAKE UP AND HELP US!! The lives you save may be those of your own families.

17. DRG November 5, 2014 at 10:19 am

Not needing oil does not make sense as a reason not to refine it; the PTB will want to make sure THEY and their armies have plenty of oil ….

18. pantsupdontloot November 5, 2014 at 10:30 am

Mr. Hodges if you will allow, reply to Chooseyourpath: Sir/Ma’am the trib will not begin in Sept. ’15. There is no Pre-trib rapture, and they say on the dairy farm the video is udder nonsense. There have been blood moons before and their will be blood moons again. Just another case in point, saying America’s fall is the trib is like saying Katrina is the trib. No disrespect intended, but when next September comes and passes rather America is still here or not does not mean the trib has begun. We went through this mentality at Y2K, the first gulf war, the cuban missile crisis, the kennedy assassination, and 3,691 other false date setting claims. Again no disrespect intended. thanks and God be with you.

19. philip November 5, 2014 at 10:45 am

what ever the situation will be, trust in the Lord and grab your rifle and gun and protect your families from whom ever tries to hurt you either it be the police or roving wolf gangs.

20. […] with the help of hand. All buttons and connectors location are perfectly put to present the case a feel of workforce spirit along with your software. Magnetic closing flip Duvet with belt clips permits […]

21. […] The Common Sense Show by Dave Hodges […]

22. EyeIntheSky November 5, 2014 at 11:24 am

Here is a satellite photo. Plenty of vehicular activity.

23. […] Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show. […]

24. jonathan November 5, 2014 at 11:26 am

The Sumerian Book of Contracts sez,plainly(with research),that the rapture is post trib.The trib(7 year) will begin around +Sept. 1st-.Torah observant folks have a 70 year minimum contract. Nice.A generation is 70 years.Add to 1948=2018.”This generation shall not pass away……………” We are on borrowed time.When will the last person be?Then,test time.Prepare accordingly.BEST to all.Shalom.

25. itsalmostmidnight November 5, 2014 at 11:50 am

It’s a lot later than most of us think. Repent and get right with Jesus. He is your only hope.

26. pantsupdontloot November 5, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Yep, good ole’ Mitch McConnell, always ready to rush to the aid of the victor. Can’t wait to work with Obama, he says. Did we send these Republican morons up there to work with the Big “O” or did we send them up there to save the country? Another thing is all those Democrats that were ousted are going home with great big fat retirement income including medical, travel, and office expenses just to name a few. Maybe they will use their slush funds to buy up the seats on Virgin Galatic. thanks

27. josh November 5, 2014 at 3:14 pm
  28. Truther November 5, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Your article is too much like a horoscope, too vague. Your sources must say more than detention. You have a lot of articles that give more meat. Why would anyone leave the country with so little info?

EDITOR’S NOTE: JOURNALISM HAS ALWAYS RELIED ON UNNAMED SOURCES. THAT WILL NOT CHANGE IN THE FACE OF THIS TOTALITARIAN REGIME. YOUR POINT BREAKS DOWN WHEN I BRING MY OWN NUMBERS TO THE ARGUMENT AND SHOW HOW THESE CHANGES HAPPEN IN SYNCRHONICITY.

29. […] Read Full Article Here: thecommonsenseshow.com […]

30. SWIFT November 6, 2014 at 3:24 am

Wide wake people have known something is coming down for a long time. We just don’t have inside information as to the date and time. Lacking better resources, for a “heads-up”, I watch the DOW and the amount of surveillance on my person. The surveillance waxes and wanes, depending on events or circumstances. For instance, April 19th, of every year, is a trigger. If I see something I don’t like, I adjust my personal protection level. Weapons that are suitable for defending our farm, are not suitable if I have to go into town. So, I make adjustments. Everyone should. The FEMA camps will be filled with those who did not engage in situational awareness.

31. Ten Megaton November 6, 2014 at 5:28 am

Let us make sure they pay a high price when they come for us. Stack them up like firewood.

32. Truther November 6, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Dave, thanks for the response, I am glad for the feedback. I would never ask you to give up a source, I am just not connecting the dots of the big picture of what’s happening or going to happen. I believe there is defiantly something fishy going down with all the executive orders, and mass purchesess by the government. I guess I just wish I had a better understanding of how to prepair , by knowing more about what I’m supposed to prepair for. Prepper have prep way before I was even born. So I guess I wonder if the time is really at hand for a crisis or do we have another 5 -10 years to wait.

33. Ligil00 November 6, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Hi Dave, thanks for the info. Yes Glenn Beck must have been stopped from reporting on those camps by Fox News.
    I agree with your article with one exception. The story about refineries just isn’t true. I do work for a major oil company and am on the refining side of the business. I can assure you that product is being sold and released as usual at all of the refineries. I see the data on batches of finished product being sold and crude coming in for blending the next batches as they turn over the tanks. This story sounds like an urban legend to me. Later in the winter, most refineries shut down for maintenance of their aging equipment. But that is after the holidays when demand is lowest. Honestly this part of the story just isn’t true. If it was true, then myself and all of my colleagues wouldn’t still be working.

34. oilman November 7, 2014 at 7:52 am

While I believe most of what you publish
    I am very doubtful about this
    Government publishes weekly statistics that don’t show a significant change in inventory