/, Featured, Main/HOW TO AVOID BEING SENT TO A FEMA CAMP
HOW TO AVOID BEING SENT TO A FEMA CAMP

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.“

Serenity Prayer

There are certain realities that are transpiring in the world today that none of us has any control over. The only thing that we have control over is our reaction to the events that we have no control over. We live in a world where the majority of our fellow citizens have chosen the life of sheep. It is a life that is devoid of insight, discernment, moral and physical courage.

When the riots begin in Jefferson, you need not fan the flames. Stay home and protect your family by all means necessary. And there is a another lesson to learn be not living in the matrix of evil, you will discover how to avoid being sent to a FEMA camp.

The Common Sense Show: Freeing America One Enslaved Mind At a Time

In my life as life as advocate for fairness and justice,  I used to believe and have as a life’s mission that if I could wake up enough people as to the matrix of evil that we are all living in, that humanity would throw off our collective chains of enslavement and we could conquer evil and establish a more sane system than the world we find ourselves hopelessly trapped inside of.

For years, I have tried to lead a revolution of consciousness which sought to gain momentum and stop evil in its tracks.  I now realize I was embracing a fool’s errand. When we, as a nation, accepted the murder of 53 million innocent Americans since 1972, we spat upon the word of God. When we, as a nation, allowed our leaders to conduct wars of occupation for fun and profit which resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent people,we became accomplices to genocide. When you allow your children to attend a school which teaches third graders about oral sex and condoms, we are preparing our children to inherit a world based upon depravity and abject satanically inspired evil.

Focus on Changing the Things You Can Change

The longer that I am engaged in the fight against evil, the more I begin to see the wisdom of the Bible.  Galatians 5:1 states that “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.”  I have the peace of mind to know that I do not live in the matrix of evil and I am not blinded by the trappings of this life. I will never submit despite the fact evil dominates the halls of Congress, the White House.  I am reminded by the media on a daily basis about  just how fun evil is.

I have forsaken the belief that I can change the world. All I can do is to save my soul and share my observations and experiences with a few other people in the hope that we can help each other reach a higher level of spiritual existence. For example, we all know that violence begets nothing but violence. No matter how justified or how unjust the killing of a 18 year old boy may be in Ferguson, MO., your violence will not change what has happened. Your participation under the encouragement of  the agents of antagonism which have been sent to Ferguson in order whip up the people into a riotous mentality of senseless violence, serves nobody but the evil intentions of those presently in power. These agents of evil seek to promote a civil war and they seek to divide and conquer us along racial lines, so that they can enact their martial law plans which involves the activation of the FEMA camps that I have written and documented so many times. Make no mistake about it, Ferguson is not its own end. It is the means to an end which ends in our total enslavement.

To all black, white, brown and yellow people, evil seeks to divide us and use as their instrument of terror civil unrest based upon racism and unwarranted fear. All we have to do is sit at home and say no this insanity in order for this to go away. As the Jefferson verdict is announced, sit by your door with your shotgun, in order to keep evil out, but do not feed evil by entering the streets. And while you are sitting at home today, pray for peace and for the discernment of the people in order that they will  not be used by the thugs that have been sent to agitate. There is power in collective prayer. Today is the day we can take a stand against evil by refusing to participate.

How to Avoid Being Sent To a FEMA Camp

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn once said that “Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence”  Do you want to stay out of a FEMA detention camp? Then stay off the streets in Ferguson or wherever ACORN, the New Black Panthers and the Agents Provocateur from DHS are attempting to wreak their havoc. If we stay off of the streets in places like Ferguson, then there are no riots, there is no martial law, there are no roundups and the camps will sit empty and nobody has to die,at least not today.

We do live in a time that the FEMA camps are indeed being activated. This is a time that Solzhenitsyn lived through as he and so many others were taken to the Soviet Gulag. After being incarcerated, Solzhenitsyn lamented that they should have fought back in their homes as the KGB came to claim their freedom. He once said “that if we could have make them wonder if they were going home to their families, we might have stopped the insanity”. When they do come for you, resisting in your doorway provides you with a better fate than what lies on the other side of the barbed wire.

Conclusion

Acceptance is about taking charge of the direction of our lives and making conscious decisions to not be taken off of the path that God has planned for us. We are not cursed, we are not victims of life, and no one is punishing us. We simply cannot stop evil, only the Second Coming of Christ can accomplish that goal. Acceptance is the recognition that our souls have been placed here by the Almighty to learn specific lessons. How to deal with evil is one of these lessons. We can only control our reaction to evil by refusing to participate in the evil and then resist with everything you have when evil comes looking for you in your home. For if you do these things, you need never worry about being sent to a  FEMA camp. More importantly, if you do these things, you will not lose your soul.

By | 2017-10-26T22:08:39+00:00 November 24th, 2014|Activism, Featured, Main|51 Comments

1. Vic November 24, 2014 at 6:18 am

By this article you have touched my heart in a way you haven’t in a long time. I may be in Africa but the events that are coming to America are suchbas to worry us as we all know that when America sneezes the world catches a cold.
    Here in Kenya just two days ago terror was unleashed on a busload of passengers where more than 28 persons were killed while travelling home for holidays. It so happens that ever since the new government came into force, we have had more than 10 terror attacks where we have lost more people than any other african country. And it’s hets even more interesting…that every time that an attack takes place the President is out of the country. Recently he lauched a media campaign where he stated that the government will install CCTV cameras all over the country to monitorevery citizen’s activity. and indeed the project has began as government offices now are manned 24 hrs.
    There is something really sinister about our government…all the hallmarks of the nefarious glabolists are there for all to see but we refuse to see. Kindly follow the Kenyan case and you will see that something is driving this country to self destruct and whip up the country into sectarian violence.
    Thank you.

2. T.B. November 24, 2014 at 6:21 am

Wise words. I am sharing your site with all my family and friends.

3. Gary B. November 24, 2014 at 6:30 am

It has always been about a remnant. “Many are called but few are chosen”.-Messiah Yeshuah

4. CEO constitutional enforcement officer November 24, 2014 at 6:40 am

Some people are all over the map with their stand. Confusion from certain host are becoming more obvious . Please people watch patterns closely , patterns reveal intent. The pressure is becoming more intense to submit and comply , misdirection is the order of the times. Truth and nothing but is our power , and by the way truth has a name Jesus Christ.

5. kas November 24, 2014 at 6:48 am

On Friday 11/21/14-The Telegragh reported this:

Rome, Italy-
    Colosseum to come alive again 2,000 years after the gladiators…
    For ‘cultural events’.

UH-OH.

6. pantsupdontloot November 24, 2014 at 6:59 am

Good morning sir. Sir, I know where you are coming from on trying to make the world a better, safer place by defeating evil. But, it is not biblical, as I learned the hard way, because Paul said, “That each generation of man would wax worse and worse”. Evil, as you said, can only be eradicated by Christ. There is a sense of ‘ending’ in your article today. I call it a feeling of ‘doom’. Let us set our sights on the resurrection of the dead in Christ and His Kingdom which will have no end. We have problems that can only get worse. China performed another test of its JL-2 nuke missile yesterday that is capable of hitting your driveway or mine. We have no defense against it. Russia and China are planning joint naval drill in the Medeterranean next year in Israel’s backyard. And our President’s answer is to fire the Secretary of Defense this morning for disagreeing with him tha tISIS is a major threat. We cannot win this war against us and our faith with the current administration and by the time he is gone in January, 2017 it will be far to late. Oh well, “In this world you shall endure much tribulation, but rejoice for I have overcome the world”. We need to all grid our loins with some really encouraging committed to memory scripture because when our head is on the block and ISIS is yielding the sword we must have the strength to die with our faith and soul intact and ready to met Him on good terms. That, and that alone is all that matters. Thanks and God bless you.

7. tim November 24, 2014 at 7:09 am

The Sniper’s Serenity Prayer: “Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, and the courage to shoot the things I can, and the Wisdom, to know the difference.”

No, we are NOT victims.
    Semper Fi.

8. Mark Brander November 24, 2014 at 7:10 am

The Lord has been saying over and over that those who come out of the world and keep His commandments, He will get them through what is coming. I do believe there is a cut off date however. When it hits the fan many will get on their knees and seek Him but I believe for many it may be too little too late.

Jesus has some new warnings up as of yesterday and they appear to be His final warnings to America. He has shown prophet Linda Newkirk in a vision that Obama is going to be using ISIS to execute terror attacks on America! http://revelation12.ca/?p=1875

9. Sophie November 24, 2014 at 7:16 am

I have learned a great deal on this site and I could not have discovered it anywhere else. You have already changed the world, Dave, and, as with all teaching, there is no way of fathoming what effect it will have. I do not see any reason to give up in trying to undo evils which have been done, and to rebuild a more righteous and wholesome world. It is surely still possible for us to do this by coming together, bringing our unimaginable strengths to bear.

Yes, the U.S. was co-opted to fight wars that were not in the interest of the people. U.S. citizens can still become aware of this deception and take an active stand where we are today. I do not know why this struggle would suddenly seem futile. Why is it pointless for us to strive to set right what was wrong and to reclaim lives of meaning? Why should the youth of today be doomed to pay their very lives?

I believe that the greatest danger to all persons of goodness is an attitude of defeatism. It does not matter if the battle is impossible, because countless impossible feats have been accomplished through history. Idealism and relentless motivation can carry us further than we could ever dream.

A great danger is that there are infiltrators everywhere and they are disguised seductively as friends, supporters, helpers. I try to take whatever is of value in the bait, but not swallow poison or the hook. Websites are full of information and often it is too detailed, too polished, too professional. Most paths lead to Rome. The accurate information is valuable, as long as we reject the subtle messages that attempt to steal our hope and confidence. I believe, because of your important role, Dave, that inevitably you must be infiltrated by certain people, who appear to be supporters, but strive to convince you to give up the struggle.

I am still trying to piece together an understanding of my life and how it fits into the bigger picture. My grandmother was born in England in a multigenerational MK-ULTRA family. Over the course of my life, I have been infiltrated by “English” friends, Mossad “friends”, agents connected to an MK-ULTRA hospital, high level agenda 21 people and other prominent people advancing these horrors. I must prepare myself so that if a person I trusted betrays me, I can weather the loss and still remain strong in my resolve.

I believe that collective prayer is unimaginable powerful and restorative. I pray that our hope and courage will be fortified, so that we can combat all these attacks on U.S. freedom and dignity, prevail and come out fortified and renewed.

10. Donman November 24, 2014 at 7:19 am

Great message Dave !
    I am praying right with you. And for you.
    God bless you Dave!

11. Dan November 24, 2014 at 8:00 am

Good advise ;

The creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who gave the same in hope. Rom , 8:20

12. […] READ MORE […]

13. SWIFT November 24, 2014 at 8:48 am

I believe I first saw a statement about, “Running out of tomorrows”, on Bracken’s web-site. Today, it is more important than ever, to look at that statement in real terms and acknowledge what it means to you, your family, friends and neighbors. Your time is up. You MUST choose today, how you will respond to the events, being shoved down your throat. A thug is a thug. It does not matter to your safety, if the thug is a street corner variety, or a member of the praetorian guard. Neither one responds positively to civility or common sense. Pray, lock n’ load and be ready to deal in the only language they understand.

14. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show […]

15. Donna November 24, 2014 at 9:10 am

“Once we were enslaved, we thought of all the things we could have done to stop them.” ~~ Solzhenitsyn

16. BlackShadowSnoopy November 24, 2014 at 9:30 am

Great article about being peaceful outside the home to keep from going to the camps. However violence is not the only thing that’s going to put you in camp.

17. […] HOW TO AVOID BEING SENT TO A FEMA CAMP […]

18. Arizona November 24, 2014 at 9:37 am

LET THIS BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE,cowards don’t win WARS,the LORD hates queers and cowards,HE willingly LOST HIS LIFE,to save the WORLD,but they’d rather see their children in slavery then to fight in america,NOW you’ll lose your freedom and your children,theres a price to pay for allowing the things that have been allowed in america,AND NOW THE LORDS JUDGEMENT has been set in stone, IT WON’T BE CHANGED,THE PROPHETS warned for years,THE FATHER was getting really mad,BUT he never did anything,NOW america has planned to attack ISRAEL,this will be the final straw,THE LORD will destroy america as sure as the sun sets and rises,ATTACKING ISRAEL with nuclear weapons will be the end of everything,that missile base in LIBYA,will be used to KILL millions of JEWS,and OBOOZO will give the order to LAUNCH and then the WAR will start in a big way……..your going to die and your children will go into slavery,AMERICA was warned to mind their own business,NOW americas NOSE will be cut off,and only a few will survive whats about to befall this demonic and depraved country……………

19. Rumplestiltskin November 24, 2014 at 9:44 am

I you bother to wait for your Christ to show up, you’ll be waiting until hell freezes over. Would you even recognize him if he did come. You and your ilk actually believe that he’ll come with angel wings out a could and make himself known to all that they had better repent.

Aint gonna happen bud. Neither your Gods or your Jesus has save a single person from the wars men have perpetrated upon each other, and are currently doing so.

You boys can keep slapping your bibles expounding the virtues of what it supposedly entreats, but until I see the “Whites of His Eyes”, I’ll keep my shotgun handy, than you….

PS: You might know that anything not of this planet is considered Alien. It isn’t much of a stretch to realize that any entity, no matter what you want to call them, that not of this planet, are Alien. Thus if you connect the dots, your Gods are Alien. Simple really, just connect the dots !

EDITOR’S NOTE: LSD ANYONE?

20. Useless Eater November 24, 2014 at 9:55 am

You seem to be discounting those who are doing things correctly. There are more of us than it seems.

Correct your status. Withdraw your consent, wholly and spiritually, from these governments.

Allow serenity to replace your fear, courage to dictate your actions and wisdom to fill your thoughts.

21. JESUS IS COMING November 24, 2014 at 10:15 am

Jesus is coming back in days.

“Peace and safety” was said on Sept 25, 2014 (new moon)
    Revelation 12 came to pass on October 25 (new moon)
    The antichrist is right in front of us and will dominate for 3 1/2 years in the Great Tribulation.

There are 7 total Feast of God. 4 (Spring Feasts) were completed when Jesus Messiah came and died and rose again. The 3 remaining unfulfilled Feasts of God (Fall Feasts) all happen in the fall in a total time span of 22 days.

Jesus said “let your flight not be in the winter, or on the Sabbath day”. This coming Friday is the LAST Friday (Saturday is the Sabbath day) in 2014 with time enough for 22 days before winter arrives to complete the Feasts.

Jesus the Messiah is COMING BACK for His people who are ready THIS WEEKEND!

The Greatest Event in the history of mankind is at our doorstep! BE READY! The King arrives!

22. Chris November 24, 2014 at 10:17 am

Where is my previous comment? Am I being censored? All I did was comment about acting locally and promoting adherence to Jesus’ teachings. Yet you’ll post some pretty strong language from Arizona? What gives Dave?

EDITOR’S NOTE: TRY AGAIN…IF IT DOESN’T SHOW UP!

23. Jonny Quest November 24, 2014 at 10:21 am

Wow, looks like Dave will post comments from the god-haters. Interesting.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THERE IS NO REDEEMING VALUE TO YOUR COMMENT EXCEPT THAT IT ALLOWS ME TO SAY THAT ALL VIEWS ARE WELCOME ON THIS SITE AS LONG THEY ARE NOT EXPRESSIONS OF PREJUDICE, FOUL LANGUAGE, DON’T USE THE WORD “FEAR MONGER” AND PROFESS A LEGITIMATE AND COHERENT POINT OF VIEW. NORMALLY, THIS POST WOULD BE DELETED BECAUSE IT ADDS NOTHING OF VALUE.

24. jonathan November 24, 2014 at 10:31 am

America the Babylon is falling.Grab yer summerian contract book and research all things tribulation.Dave,you hit the nail on the head.The church during the trib:pick up the sword(offensive)=dead 1/3.To fema camps(pre-trib rapture crowd+?)1/3.Torah camps=see the 2nd coming.Choose one.Take care Dave.

25. Anon November 24, 2014 at 10:38 am

Yes, we were indeed warned many times in the Bible that perilous times will come, and we are living in those times. I think it is an evil time, but I know that it must be so before the Lord intervenes into the affairs of men. If not for His grace by which we were saved, and His blood that purchased us, we would be living in fear not knowing what the future holds. But He saw fit to tell us, so we don’t live in fear, looking forward the glorious hope of His soon coming. We know that He is in control of all things, and the evil we are witnessing will not prevail.
    “Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
    We need to keep looking up, for our redemption is drawing near. God bless you all.

26. Sophie November 24, 2014 at 10:44 am

A very worthwhile video is “Trevor Loudon Talks about Barack Obama’s Past and America’s Future. Nov. 12, 2012. He states that Obama had to pretend to be moderate, but that his main goal was to destroy the military. He gives background of key actors in the U.S.. He calls patriots the Second American Revolution and says that he believes that America will win out.

27. npd1969 November 24, 2014 at 10:50 am

FEMA is not here to help the population. All they are concerned is with federal property and federal employees. FEMA = Failed Economy Magnifying Antichrist.

28. Midnight writer November 24, 2014 at 10:57 am

I agree with you whole heartedly that about all we can do is rescue individuals spiritually from the evil. The ship is going down and it makes no sense at this point to re-arrange the deck chairs again. I have my 8 shell riot gun loaded with oo buck and am prepared to protect my family from marauding thugs , but to shoot gov. agents or police who just think they doing their jobs I am not prepared to do. I don’t know, maybe I’m wrong. I am open to persuastion

29. Sophie November 24, 2014 at 11:12 am

I have read that Solzhenitsyn, knowing that he had never committed thought crime and believing that his arrest was a mistake– which would be set straight once the authorities looked into it– did not protest at all, as he was led away. He did not know that by his very elevated nature, he was not suitable as a citizen of a vicious dictatorship and would face likely death by starvation or overwork in a camp.

No person can predict the future exactly. However, should America be locked down, it may seem unfortunate that patriots and top military did not quietly take away the worst political thugs by night –to be incarcerated and later tried for treason and other high crimes.

30. Sue B November 24, 2014 at 11:17 am

Hi Dave and All,

I’ve been very fortunate to come across these incredible and enlightened articles by Bradley Loves. “The Great CON Of Man” and “How to remove yourself from the Matrix”.

He explains how the Cabal have been allowed to get away with everything because we have unwittingly given them our consent. Apparently they can do nothing without our consent and Bradley explains how we can remove our consent to the Matrix.

Here’s part one and links to the others :

Bradley Loves: The Great CON of Man – Esoteric’s, the Supernatural, Magicians, Mind Control, and the New World Order – Part One
    Posted on October 26, 2014 by Jean

Bradley’s work is enlightening, and for those of you who are unfamiliar with what he is saying, I think the information it contains is a MUST. It is just one more ‘real’ truth we need to understand in order to bring down this false world in which we are living. He is developing a Series, and I’ve already had a good look at the next two parts. Please stay tuned for them, because they offer us all some vital information. . . . ~J

The Great “CON” of man is not found within some secret society, or cleverly hidden inside of a picture, as many would have you believe. Instead, it is the CON that is hidden within just one tiny word – CONSENT

To explains how this works, notice that “Con” means a negative!

Pro is positive and con is negative. Thus the words: pros and cons.

Following this idea a little more deeply, we get words in the English language like: Contrary, Contraband, Control, Condescending, Convoluted, Con-man, and finally Consent, standing just beside its evil twin – Contract.

These words, and many more like them, are all parts of the Great CON of man, which has certainly led to his downfall. Allow me to explain.

Cosmic Law states that all SOULS when originally created were given complete free will by their CREATOR. It also states that no created SOUL has more free will than any other created soul.

PRIME CREATOR, the original CREATOR of SOULS, enforces every one of HIS COSMIC LAWS to the letter! Thusly, those who trespass on HIS Cosmic Laws, get “spanked” by the “universal justice system” — in a very unpleasant way. This fact is very well known by those that work with Cosmic Law.

So then, if this is true, how can life on Planet Earth look the way that it does? Surely it seems that there is NO justice here at all. Well, to find out, buckle up your seat belts please…, keep your arms and legs inside this page at all times, and don’t quit reading until you get to the very end!

Two of the most misunderstood words that exist in our entire “world” are: contract, and consent. They are misunderstood because they do not mean what we think they mean, and they are used in ways that most could barely fathom.

What if I was to say that these concepts that the words describe, just happen to be the main line “operating system” of the occult world’s two biggest CONS!

Many enlightened people, myself included, do not really like to use contracts if it can be avoided! Now WHY would I ever say that? The truth of the matter is quite simple, really. The reason that enlightened people do not like to use contracts when inter-acting with others is that Contracts are in matter of fact: Magic Spells!

As I pointed out earlier, the word CON, defines a negative. Therefore, a contract, is a negative way to place restrictions and a “limit” on another living human beings options and choices, shrinking down their domain of FREE WILL, and then “supernaturally” BINDING them to that limit, by getting a signature from them, which is the “mark” of their consent to that super natural binding!

Let me repeat that. A signature (signet) is the “Mark” of your consent to a supernatural binding! Your signature is the biblical “mark of the beast”, because it imprisons and enslaves the one who uses it in a way they don’t understand. (See definition below)

signet. [sig-nit]

noun

1. a small seal, as on a finger ring.

2. a small official seal for legal documents, contracts, etc.

3. an impression made by or as if by a signet.

Most magic spells work on levels that are non-physical. Those men and women that are operating behind the scenes on the world stage are in truth Practicing Black Occult Magicians!

Some call them the CABAL, and others call them the Illuminati. Whatever they are called, they are very well trained in such matters and know much about this type of Esoteric knowledge, which was taught in the mystery schools as a form of dark magic!

Most human beings can not see the elemental level, but the Elementals (invisible beings just outside our frequency range) support language, word communication, and do all sorts of things to hold up the fabric of physical reality which (if one were to understand it deeply) is a MAGNETIC HOLOGRAM!

Within this unseen frequency range there are also very negative beings who are “used” by Dark Occultists to magically enforce agreements or contracts, so that those that enter them become quite powerless — and more or less enslaved.

So then, there is a super natural side to every contract! Didn’t know that, did you?

As I’ve said, ALL contracts are magic spells and are serious tools of the dark magic masters! The only real purpose of a contract – the hidden or occult purpose – is to LIMIT and BIND the one who enters into it. Contracts are dark tools because their main purpose besides limiting and binding is to REMOVE FREE WILL, which is a unique and sacred gift of Prime Creator.

Free will is a powerful and mystical STRENGTH. It is like the power of Hercules. It is a healing salve for any obstacle you bump into and an immediate cure for any misfortune.

Those who HATE Prime Creator, hate his gift of free will. In the Synagogues of SATAN, FREE WILL is the main target of all of their ritualistic machinations.

However, under Cosmic Law, because it was given to YOU, it can NEVER be taken from you — except IF you willing give it away!

Enter now both CONTRACT, and CONSENT. Two evil twins which make up the dark CON of man!

How could the dark forces ever defeat such a formidable “super being” known as the Infinite and Immortal SOUL, endowed with the HERCULEAN super power of FREE WILL which is actually a both a shield of protection, and a direct line to the Creator Himself?

This one problem must have kept the Dark Magicians up for many sleepless nights! However, for anyone who wishes to BIND and TIE UP all of the completely beautiful and loving soul creations – GODS own children, they must first Defeat and subdue the greatest power there is, FREEWILL.

Fast-forward to where we are today: many mindless and robotic humans are running to sell, sign away, or give away both their freedoms and FREEWILL, somehow thinking they don’t “need” them. The Dark Wizards are literally giddy with delight. Think, for instance, about all of the men and women lining up to enter the Military today, where they “contract” by signet, and freely “consent” to give up the right to make any decisions for themselves. With FREEWILL seemingly gone, then other people can “order” that soul into battle and even to its physical death. Wow! — that soul just lost everything, including what was a most precious gift – life itself.

So then, those human beings who do sign contracts, enter into a dark and binding magic spell of their own free will. Thus, Prime Creator, who oversees Cosmic Justice, canNOT punish those who have cast the spell, or save you from the spell itself, because YOUR free will was not actually taken from you. YOU GAVE IT AWAY by choice. (It may have been tricked from you, but that is another issue to discuss a little later.) The main thing to know right now is that by signing any contract, you give consent to being magically bound in a way you never imagined!

Let’s investigate how this works.

In all contracts, (on the elemental level), which is actually a real frequency or vibratory level, there is WORD MAGIC taking place. There are vibrations and symbols used that actually hinder beings from going against what they agreed to when they entered into the spell/contract.

How many of us realize the sacred geometry of our alphabet? How many of us understand that placing certain words and phrases in a specific order causes sacred geometry to occur? Hands please?

Well you see, you’d need to be a Black Occult Magician to understand this wouldn’t you? But certainly those elites at the very top of the World’s Control Structure would never use such tricks on the entire population — or would they?

There are many ways to describe this phenom, but those who use it, call it “word magic”, or “babble” (babel from the ancient Babylon) and the Lawyers who support the “super natural” dark magic of contracts by working with them, simply call it: Legalese.

It is very doubtful that ANY lawyer can claim that “deep down” they don’t know what’s happening here. They may write contracts, and they likely negotiate contracts daily.

They KNOW the specific words to use because they’ve been taught how to write contracts and make them “iron clad” and legally impossible to get out of. They KNOW which special words carry double and even triple meanings, and that the arrangement of the words can be both deceptive and confusing to the reader, which is why they use them.

Now, IF the intent of the contract was NOT to bind, limit, and reduce the signer into having no other choices, why would the words, “I’ve got an Iron clad contract with him” exist? Think about it.

Most Lawyers know in their hearts that certain people will be harmed by entering into a contract they’ve designed, and they even talk amongst themselves about legalese, but sadly, because they think this is all normal (they’ve been told that its normal in Law School), they don’t stop to think that perhaps they are participating in DARK MAGIC, and helping Wizards to perform magic spells that bind others’ FREEWILL.

Since most Lawyers are many steps removed from the World’s Top Magicians, they don’t really understand that these tools are for a much darker purpose than they realize. Still, they must feel in their gut that what they are doing to others with certain contracts is, at times, harmful. Yet, they simply ignore their conscience when it talks to them, because the money they get paid to assist in performing MAGIC SPELLS is very tempting. (NOW you understand why Lawyers get paid so well).

All right. Where could the magic of contracts, and the giving away of consent, which suddenly seems so dastardly, have come from?

It goes way back in history to a time no one remembers. A time when human beings lived freely before the fall and the great CON of man took hold of the Earth. The truth is, though, that there has always been a dark force of malevolent beings who feed like vampires off of others. Where these beings actually come from is only speculation; however, they live in frequencies WE DO NOT SEE with our own eyes.

Others, who are more attuned, CAN see them, and those who desire their support and service (DARK MAGICIANS) even make deals with them!

These beings are a parasite of the mind, or a mind “infection”, that first infected reptiles, and used them as hosts or servants in order to create havoc and disharmony, which the parasites then feed off of. These lower emotions are what they use as food.

Next, they began to infect humans, because humans had a far greater range of potential emotions for their use. Those humans who actively worship Satan are deeply infected with this parasite of the mind. Some call the parasite the Archons, or the Shadow Beings, some call them Demons or Flyers, and others Djinn!

(See part TWO – coming soon)

31. ffkrkf November 24, 2014 at 11:42 am

There are things we can do about this (for those of us that are willing to go there and study.
    Those that are too afraid will only damn themselves.
    Most will use guns and other physical weapons to fight with, but are to programmed by their religious handlers to take the courage and initiative to study the things that are most effective. They will damn themselves.
    I give the ignorant a hint and fighting chance. The occult.

32. How to Avoid Being Sent to a FEMA Camp - November 24, 2014 at 11:55 am

[…] Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show. […]

33. 153 Words of God November 24, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Great article Dave! Thanks.

No protesting.

Like Mark Brander posted, we are under JUDGMENT and we need to come out of the world NOW and keep His Commandments.

Our lack of knowledge and complacency has allowed the EVIL ONE and HIS MINIONS to grow very strong.

Pray everyday (See Matthew 6)

Learn the 153 WORDS of God

Fill your lamp with OIL (Knowledge)

Time is SHORT. Hurry.

God Bless

34. Bill November 24, 2014 at 12:31 pm

good advice, but what if a goon squad of black booted thugs of around ten come to the door, what do you do then?

35. None November 24, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Hey, first great article. Its exciting and depressing that America will really finally collapse. I’m hoping for a revolution… America’s about due for one anyway. I unfortunately am somewhat late to prepare, and no one I know takes this seriously. Now to the point of this comment. I really don’t know much about the Tribulation or end times, but I do know the Bible says that Jesus will come “like a thief in the night.” So, I’d just like to point out to all you who think the world is ending, don’t try to guess. Prior to contrary belief, America is not the center of the world, and if she fails life will go on everywhere else. Just Imho.

36. pantsupdontloot November 24, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Sir, referencing the LSD, I think he has cornered the market on it, so I’ll pass. Funny, he doesn’t believe in Christ, yet he claims to be able to weave gold from straw. Thanks and God bless.

37. pantsupdontloot November 24, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Reply to Jesus is Coming: You believe in Christ and that’s great but His return is not soon. Revelation 11:3-6 clearly states that it will not rain upon this earth for 1260 days before His return. Not one drop. This is orchestrated by the two witnesses. So any time you turn on the weather channel and it is raining anywhere on planet earth then we are three and one half years from His return, at least. Thanks and God bless. Keep the faith, just don’t get in a hurry. We got a ways to go yet.

38. Miss Kris November 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Dave
    Thank you for your faithfulness.

39. Cindy lu November 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Absolutely. I agree with you

40. JerryReb November 24, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Wow!. One complete article without the all purpose, all evil, Hitler did it.
    How can that be? No mention of blood pumping out of the ground, bone crushing machines, “diesel gassed” blue bodies or pictures of chimneys to nowhere.

People can continue to guilt themselves into all the equal BS. Until it actually hits them square in the face and into the living rooms of their families. THAT WE ARE NOT “CREATED” EQUAL!
    The posterity mentioned in the declaration about “All men” is just that. It means the children/offspring of the founding stock of America. Not savages from Africa, Mexico, S. America, China, Japan etc.
    Our country is based upon a free land owning gentry.
    Segregation is the answer. The lesser races/people should be left to their own devices.
    We are the masters of creation and enlightenment. We need neither religion(s), cults, witchcraft or sorcery to accomplish great societies. And we certainly do not need those of less intelligence due to genetics.

EDITOR’S NOTE: SO LONG AS THERE IS ATTITUDES SUCH AS THIS, THERE WILL BE MORE FERGUSONS

41. DeborahK November 24, 2014 at 4:57 pm

TRUTH is the only thing worth living or dying for.

42. lilOme November 24, 2014 at 5:25 pm

If you are one of the elect (those whom seek and follow His laws and precepts) you can count on the Father to protect you right through the coming tribulation. Yes much terror will fall, but not upon those whom love Him and do His work. Just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego… these fellas were written about as a reference for us to consider in these days of Babylon2…not even a singed hair.

Get on your knees and take hold of His garment and latch onto the promise He made to us. Like in John 14: 12-14. This is a promise and it’s a rock solid promise from the Creator himself. Grab hold of it NOW.

All Glory is YHVH’s and His alone. We WIN.

43. Kevin November 24, 2014 at 6:06 pm

I don’t have much to add, except here we are living in these Historical and Biblical times! Yahweh God will bring an end to this evil and perilous days. I will say this that anyone coming to take me somewhere to kill me will have to kill me right here where I am at home!

There is a remnant of believers, true believers that is that will stand up and have a ministry of truth, and prepare the way for King Yahshua / Jesus.

The soon coming Kingdom of righteousness will last FOREVER and the evil one and the evil ones shall perish, Good riddens!

44. […] The Common Sense Show by Dave Hodges […]

45. Larrry November 24, 2014 at 7:16 pm

To paraphrase a couple of comments above,”I prav for the wisdom to know what can be changed, and the courage to change what can be changed, and the firepower to make the difference”

46. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

47. jonathan November 25, 2014 at 9:58 am

@ Sue B.Excellent post.Language is all about frequency and hidden meaning.You might be interested in a language that came about in the 1940’s.It’s called mantong.It’s application to modern English is most interesting to say the least.The story can be found here:([http://www.softcom.net/users/falconkam/Mantong1.html]&also[https://joelmarino.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/richard-shaver-the-proto-language-of-mantong/])

48. Boston Patriot November 25, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I am sorry but I disagree with the author’s premise that we are being divided along racial lines by the events unfolding in Ferguson. The truth is that America has always been divided along racial lines, civil rights legislation and affirmative action and open borders not withstanding. What we are witnessing in Ferguson and in many other diverse communities across the country is the ramping up of racial violence and antagonism that has been simmering for decades and may now escalate into a full-blown race war. This will be the catalyst in which the corrupt, militarized American government will heave into action and many who resist will die. Besides, how much change was to be expected from a single website? That many have been roused from their slumber s proof enough that the war of words is not yet over – almost, but not yet.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THANKS FOR MAKING THE POINT OF THE ARTICLE. MORE TO COME

49. Ter ber November 25, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Blessed be the God and Father off our Lord Jesus Christ!
    According to His Great Mercy, He has caused us to be Born Again to living hope through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
    to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in Heaven for you, who by God’s Power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
    In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith-
    more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire-
    may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the Revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:3-7 God Bless Dave have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! (;

50. […] Read More: The Common Sense Show […]