CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Well-known for his predictions, Gerald Celente makes his annual predictions for 2015 and they are grim. Feel free to make your predictions in the comments section.

By | 2017-10-26T22:08:00+00:00 January 1st, 2015|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|8 Comments

1. Useless Eater January 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm

I find myself making the same prediction that I make every year at this time: This year, in retrospect, I was 100% right last year so you would all be wise to listen up…

I predict that I will be wealthier than last year. I measure my wealth in acquired knowledge and I seem to learn something new every day. My portent is also my hope – for me and for everybody listening.

Happy New Year and may 2015 be your most prosperous year ever.

2. Jonathan January 1, 2015 at 9:33 pm

I understand that there are those who have a knack for upcoming events. However…intentions and purposes do vary. For some people it could merely be a career choice. All information trickling down from the top of the pyramid is controlled. One cannot control the truth of the universal bodies and the ancient holy scriptures. It’s the word of God. http://operationezekiel8.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-vision-of-temple-in-flash-of-insight.html http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-occult-messaging-of-super-bowl.html https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHcx1z4mVAsoJAzdSPJALqg http://www.lunarplanner.com/Uranus-Pluto-Square/ http://www.astrograph.com/learning-astrology/911.php

3. David Carswell January 1, 2015 at 11:00 pm

I say a totally pre-planned cyber attack on the banking system will hit within a couple of months. This Sony stuff is intended to make the threat more plausible. It will not be THE ultimate crash that takes down stocks and bonds, too…..but will simply provide another means of sucking citizens dry. Meaning…banks will have to close for a few days while the would-be “dire” security threat is sorted out. The result will be not only the Feds new Internet 2.0 roll-out ….but also at least a 50% bite into all depositors’ balances. The final NWO unveiling cannot occur before every one of us has been crippled financially. Money equals freedom, choices and flexibility….which does not dovetail with the Communist tenet of ZERO options and total subservience. So next will come Obama’s “exciting government-backed” grab of all retirement accounts….in exchange for a “guaranteed” 4% annuity. Eventually, we’ll all be dining on Vienna sausages and saltines for lunch.

4. […] post Do You Agree With Gerald Celentes’ 2015 Predictions? appeared first on Dave Hodges – The Common Sense […]

5. Gray Fox 114 January 2, 2015 at 5:20 am

I am and have been prepper for years…..Do I feel apprehensive and threatened, get the feeling that something wicked “this way comes?” Yup, but as far as predictions by ANYONE????????? SWAG’s, specific wild ass guesses! Eventually, if someone makes enough predictions, they are bound to get one right…..I read a bunch of blogs, rarely does anyone make a right on call, and when they miss they are ready with all kinds of excuses! Bottom line, there is malice afoot, we can all agree on that, we can also agree that we are “riding this train” for the duration, and jumping off ain’t much of an option! All that didn’t happen in 2014…well now, that was just a prelude to what will happen in 2015, late 2015 if not sooner………yup! I will continue to read, watch, prep and talk, but as far as taking what I read as the God given gospel? Ain’t gonna happen! My faith is in God, who commands us to prepare, but even He doesn’t give a date and time, just signs that something is on the horizon…….Celente and you have the right idea, and you are to be commended for what you are doing for the masses, but remember what happened to prophets in the bible when they missed ONE TIME!

6. bcfootball10 January 2, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Gray Fox said it best; all the info is controlled. Celente and the rest, intentions and motives aside, are making guesses. Some will be right, some won’t. Some will be right, but not in the proper timeframe. Beware those who make a living off this stuff because their motives may or may not be in line with your best interests. Money tends to corrupt things as we all know.

7. muchoafraido January 2, 2015 at 8:58 pm

“WERE ALL GUNNA DIE”

8. ROVER January 2, 2015 at 11:31 pm

I’ve had a feeling since October that this Holiday season would be the last as we know it. Meaning not the end of the world, but that by Halloween 2015 our country will have been changed irrevocably, as we were on 9/11. Praying I’m wrong. God bless you all in this year to come!