/, Featured, Main/FACEBOOK BANS DAVE HODGES for DARING TO EXPOSE WHAT’S BEHIND THE MURDERS OF THE BANKERS

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Move over Jon Rappoport and Michael Rivero, Dave Hodges joins you as the latest victim of Facebook censorship. Facebook has banned my participation. I am, and have been an outspoken critic of FACEBOOK and its intrusive violations of privacy. However, it was a way to enlighten people as to the current state of our country and world.

FACEBOOK did not list a reason as to why they banned me. I only posted articles to groups for which I was a member. This is not a violation of FACEBOOK’s rules and is clearly a case of flagrant of censorship.

And what was I writing about? I have been writing about the rash of dead bankers and who is behind the killings. It is no accident that FACEBOOK owner MARK ZUCKERBERG IS DAVID ROCKEFELLER’S GRANDSON, WHO CONTROLS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANKING INTERESTS ON THE PLANET!

It is important to have social groups to spread the word. I will be in search for a FACEBOOK alternative and will be publishing alternatives on this site.

Facebook Login

By | 2017-10-26T22:07:33+00:00 February 5th, 2015|Breaking News, Featured, Main|27 Comments

1. Patriot Johnny February 5, 2015 at 9:26 am

No surprise here, Dave!

We know there is an infowar out there.

Myself and my FB friends do not post classified or confidential or personal information back and forth on FB because we know why on the snooping and data mining. The corny boring stuff we post is comical humor subjects!

And of course, no doubt the Rockefellers had some funding in FB.

These people (Rockefellers) should be in prison! And that day is coming!

2. iwitness02 February 5, 2015 at 9:33 am

Undeniably, you are taking flack. We all know what that means.

3. John February 5, 2015 at 9:59 am

Maybe the bankers are being killed because they know the Federal Reserve and the banks are being sold to the Chinese government .

4. […] via FACEBOOK BANS DAVE HODGES for DARING TO EXPOSE WHAT’S BEHIND THE MURDERS OF THE BANKERS | Dave Hod…. […]

5. Mark February 5, 2015 at 10:09 am

I’m not at all surprised at this and I know you are not either. facebook is for mindless entertainment just as the stupidbowl is. Post cute pictures and videos of animals and anything to divert attention from people’s problems and the problems of the world on facebook and all is well. Post anything of any real newsworthy value or speak out against vaccines or some other draconian measure from government or business and your gone. I tell people to avoid facebook though few listen. In addition, it is not secure and is a good way to get hacked but I don’t blame you for trying to reach people through that media. In an ironic way, they probably did you a favor.

6. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 05 […]

7. messenger February 5, 2015 at 10:40 am

I had no idea that Zuckerberg was David Rockefellow’s grandson. Oh well! I don’t have facebook and don’t allow anyone in my home to have it either. Well, anyway, you are ruffling enough feathers to get yourself banned. So, kudos, and keep on scalding the chickens. Thanks

8. CT February 5, 2015 at 10:44 am

Dave, that’s the sound of the beast hissing as you give it the ole 1-2. The LORD be with you.

9. Openmindedskeptic February 5, 2015 at 11:01 am

It is interesting that my years of research have shown that Rockefeller money and influence has been associated with and connected to so much of what has undermined what the Founders envisioned for America and what has made it great. The passage of NAFTA and GATT, the Harvard Economic Research Project for which the purpose of the research is explained in the Bilderberg document “Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars” and so much more.
    The Rockefeller Foundation and Rockefeller money is a central influence in the coalition of corruption that has intentionally conspired to reduce America to a subordinate member of the UN super government lead by bankers and friends.

10. Greg February 5, 2015 at 11:22 am

If Rockefeller is so influential in the banking and corruption schemes, the ex-military vigilantes written about in your previous article should find a way to off him and his ilk, along with his corrupted schemers

11. Ideas Time February 5, 2015 at 11:28 am

Unseen.is is the site to take on Facebook I think. You have to be crazy to post anything on facebook. It never goes away. Hate it and do not use it ever, even to post comments. I not sure I even trust sites that make you post comments on facebook and it makes me think they are gatekeeper sites.

12. Nevin February 5, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Consider your rejection (FACEBOOK disabling) a badge of honor! I’m now motivated, and will, pray more for you! Thank you for your courageous heart for the Truth!

13. tricky stuff February 5, 2015 at 12:49 pm

PLENTY OF INNER CIRCLE SCUM!
    The Jackass would like to add some other famous family lines. Jimmy Carter was fathered by Joe Kennedy Sr. Thus he is half brother to John, Robert, and Edward from Camelot. It seems that Miss Lillian the mother was Joe’s secretary, with more than dictation being taken by the woman when under the elder’s employ. That explains why Jimmy never had a father revealed during his presidency. Not to be outdone, William Jefferson Clinton is great grandson to John D Rockefeller the oil magnate. Bill Clinton was selected, due to his penchant for bond fraud and keen interest in cocaine binges. After his election and residence at the Arkansas governor mansion, the AirForce base nearby to Little Rock had its runway lengthened three-fold by the CIA. It was then suitable to accommodate the larger aircraft that transported narcotics to Panama. The hidden Camelot US Royalty of elite scum goes on.

JIM WILLIE

14. Sophie February 5, 2015 at 1:33 pm

This kind of thing can seem like a shocking affront. But they are just trying to contain the flow of information. The positive side is that they are not taking other drastic measures, which they engage in routinely.

15. toejam February 5, 2015 at 2:15 pm

He who controls Facebook controls the world.
    Sorry George Orwell, I couldn’t resist.
    Is one an anti-Semite who eschews Facebook?

16. JerryReb February 5, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I don’t know about the grandson angle. But I DO KNOW about the merger of Rockefeller and Rothschild dynasties.
    The “Rockefellers” have not been in “business” in a long long time. The name Rockefeller is used as a front (deception) by Rothschild.
    Old man Rockefeller would not endorse the anti-American functions that today’s Rockefeller’s claim.
    Just like the so-called Rockefeller Center in New York. It should be properly named the Rothschild Center. But alas. It would uncover the sinister Rothschild’s wholly ownership of Manhattan.
    Same can be said of Standard Oil New York (SONY). The name remains but the owners are foreign aliens. Hint: They’re not Moslems.

17. Wild Eagle February 5, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Be seen not spied on at Seen.is

18. SWIFT February 5, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Facebook has done you a favor. I have never participated in it. It is headed by NWO scum and monitored by even bigger scum in the praetorian guard. Why make their data mining easier? Make ’em get out an earn their bloated paychecks. Oh, that’s right , cock roaches don’t like the light.

19. km February 5, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Well, I always did call it Fed Book!!! Ole Zucky wants to overhaul his whole work force to foreigners, and let go all the american workers. That’s why he is pushing immigration so hard, so he can be king kong, and the rest serfs! Best thing to do is totally abandon FB!

20. doug February 5, 2015 at 5:11 pm

I just got rid of facebook! Every body that reads Dave should do the same thing!

21. G February 5, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Seen.is (based in Iceland) is the best FB alternative I have found so far. Please join me in a less oppressive venue.

22. Stan522 February 5, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Mark Zuckerberg is an efFing Lib…. all Lib’s are in complete denial of all reality. Wear it like a badge of honor Dave……

23. Who wants a pumpin roll February 5, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Facebook simply displays how the totalitarian system works. Those at the top decide what can be said and thought about. Violators are shunned and isolated.
    Rockefellars are obviously some of the most satanic of the ubercontrollers. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

24. Useless Eater February 5, 2015 at 8:42 pm

FaceCrook.

25. laura m. February 6, 2015 at 8:11 am

Social media is gov controlled and now censoring info.. I personally have zero use for it, but if others have the time to inform over this type media, it may wake some up. I do copy and paste to various email folks I swap stuff with, also fwd stuff. Privacy issues and hacking cases like My Space, now Facebook privacy issues are a problem. If these hackers can get into Anthem/Blue Cross and Sony, what’s next?

26. saintandrewstwinflame February 8, 2015 at 8:41 am