CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Steve Quayle  was Dave’s featured guest on The Common Sense Show. Steve covered a variety of important topics ranging from the Red list being applied to journalists in the Independent Media, to the Muslim Brotherhood influence in the Executive branch of the government, to the nature of the spiritual warfare being waged on the planet, to the beginning of “all hell breaking loose” on the planet.

Steve and Dave discussed Steve’s new book,  Little Creatures

STEVE’S BOOK IS AVAILABLE HERE.

Last night’s interview can be heard in its entirety at the two following links.

By | 2017-10-26T22:07:25+00:00 February 16th, 2015|Featured, Main|28 Comments

1. Steve February 16, 2015 at 6:18 am

Dave, great show last night, but I was only able to listen to the first 45 mins. is it possible to provide a download link in either the player above or some other place?

EDITOR’S NOTE: IT IS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE

2. […] via Steve Quayle Interview Regarding Major World Events and “All Hell Breaking Loose” | Dave Hodges …. […]

3. I can handle the truth February 16, 2015 at 6:54 am

Good morning Dave,

Thank you again for being the voice in the wilderness for us. Please don’t get tired of hearing complements from your readers and listeners, you deserve 10 times more. Remember, only one man healed from leprosy came back to thank Jesus, 1 out of 10.

I’m printing a lot of your articles for fear of the day when they shut the internet down and my “blind” friends wonder what just happened. I can show them what you, Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle have been preaching for years.

Thank you for putting the Sunday night interviews up ASAP. I rarely get to listen to them live. (Another complement to you).

Stay Blessed my friend

4. aussiemom February 16, 2015 at 8:56 am

thank you Steve and Dave, for all you both do as Watchmen..you are both in my prayers often. God bless you and be with you both

5. PAman February 16, 2015 at 9:15 am

Thank you Dave and Steve for speaking the TRUTH in love! It’s way past time to get o our faces and pray for Israel and the US. Tribulation is upon us. There’s no stopping it. Repent and pray today!

6. 2015 NCIS LOS ANGELES SEASON February 16, 2015 at 10:03 am

[…] Steve Quayle Interview relating to major World occasions and “All Hell … […]

7. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show […]

8. CT February 16, 2015 at 11:42 am

Enjoyed the show with Steve Quayle. Also appreciate Annie’s news n’ views. Hope you are feeling better.

9. messenger February 16, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Honestly, did anyone ever think we would see the day that Israel would have to wonder who’s side we were on: There’s or the terrorists? Up until this president that would have been unthinkable!

10. Antithacus February 16, 2015 at 2:51 pm

I downloaded Hour 1 but where’s Hour 2?
    Thanks…great show

EDITOR’S NOTE: HOUR 2 IS IN THE SAME ARTICLE

11. Marie February 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I see what’s happening, but what can I do about it? I pray, I tell people, etc. I am a female 59 year old disabled retired Navy Veteran. I live alone and have no children. I care. It frustrates me to always hear that “we” are not aware. I AM aware, I just don’t know what I can do about it.

12. 395 February 16, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I agree with SQ that there is absolutely no going backwards. this country is totally finished from sea to shining sea. the only thing that some of us as God’s children can do is pray to our Heavenly Father and ask Him to slow things down/hold things back till the rapture because if too many people become aware of how bad the situation is and if we forced the evil powers that be to show their hand then they would have no choice but to speed up their evil plan to take over the world.

13. Mr. Jones February 16, 2015 at 4:20 pm

To the first post and comment…you are not alone. My SQ/D.Hodges/John Little news letters along with e friendly printable Bible studies by Pastor Francis (FM) Riley are nearly 5 feet high and boxed for safe keeping for my sons. I have felt called to do this for over 3 years now. My spirit has been whispering to me that they will need to understand what has been happening in order to survive what is coming. Thank you Dave. I wish I knew ONE man that I could call friend who had half of your conviction, passion, and intellectual honesty. May the truth hold to the 10%.

14. Jdt February 16, 2015 at 8:29 pm

no empty shelves here, in fact – Wal-Mart & Costco, Smith’s, Albertson all full of products! could hardly move my cart thru the isles because of all the stuff … and this is in Las Vegas Nevada, a major city!!

15. Choctaw Warrior February 16, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Friends 90% of the Jews are in America and the rest are scattered here and there. Only a few in Israel.
    The KHAZARS–FAKE JEWS have complete control of Israel. THE KHAZARS- AKA FAKE JEWS ARE THE CHILDREN OF SATAN. PLEASE WAKE UP.
    Jesus ran the Khazars-fake jews out of Gods Temple with a bullwhip. THEY WERE ALL MONEY CHANGERS–BANKERS.

16. Chuck February 16, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Where is the Steve Quayle (and other) radio interview available for download “on the website” as written above? I, and the previous commentor, obviously couldn’t find it to download and listen to later.
    Thank you.

17. Tom February 17, 2015 at 3:12 am

Thanks guys. Never stop doing what you are doing.

18. Antithacus February 17, 2015 at 3:44 am

Hi Dave…I could only download Hour 1 here:

How can I get Hour 2? I do much of my listening in the car on my MP3 player.
    Glad I found your show!

19. MAN February 17, 2015 at 7:01 am

Remember the comedy animation “Pinky And The Brain”. The Brain is clearly in control and will take over the world.

20. […] Steve Vallas owns The Honey Bar in the inner Melbourne suburb of South Melbourne. In his own words, he's obsessed with social media. In this conversation with PR Warrior Trevor Young, Steve chats about the power of social media to build relationships, which in turn leads to increased business revenue. […]

21. Andy February 17, 2015 at 11:49 am

The links of the interview are not working.

Thanks for all that you do (Dave Hodge and Steve Quayle).

God bless and protection

22. Ablaze February 17, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Where is hour #3?

Ablaze

EDITOR’S NOTE: RELEASED ON SATURDAY

23. Nancy636 February 17, 2015 at 2:59 pm

One’s belief does not negate God’s truth. I wish there were not so many survival product commercials because many can not eat well enough now let alone then. That is the thing that bothers me most about truth sites. I guess you have to pay the bills, but some of these products are snake oil, I have seen a lot of this stuff over the years. Still like to listen. Good info.

24. Arizona February 17, 2015 at 5:13 pm

OH,LORD its just me in this evil mean world,WHAT can I do,ITS real simple,GO to the local office supply,HAVE the guy behind the counter PRINT UP a copy of your warning on his COMPUTER,AND when you get it right,THEN MAKE A FEW HUNDRED COPIES and start handing them out,and when you run out of those, MAKE SOME MORE and start handing out those……90% of the people in any given Town,won’t have a clue whats going on,SO GIVE THEM ONE OF YOUR FLYERS…….now your doing something even the most shy patroit can do,and DON’T forget your children,they can hand them out at school………

25. Frmhevn February 18, 2015 at 8:05 am

As always a bkessing to hear your show. You always bring it back to what is most important God and our walk with him. I agree we are in the last days where evil abounds in ways we can not even imagine but as long as we have Jesus and we stay close to Jesus we will overcome the evil. And I just wanted to say thank you so mich for all that you do. I can not begin to tell you what a blessing you and all of the guys you work with such as the Hagmanns and Dave Hodges and so on all of you are such blessings. You help me grow in my faith and seeing yall stick it out through all of Satan’s attempts to derail you and his pursecution to hrad Gods calling and reach as many as you can inspires me to keep trying to do that in my small way. And it is good to hear yall preparing folks and reminding them there is no need for fear if they have Jesus. Stay strong Brothers! And God Bless you!

26. 2015 STARK COUNTY ELECTION RESULTS February 18, 2015 at 6:05 pm

[…] Steve Quayle Interview Regarding Major World Events and “All Hell … […]

27. Get Your Beans, Bullets and Band-aids Ready February 18, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Excellent discussion, thank you. Some people say that the situation is hopeless, that all we can do is pray. I disagree. God helps those who help themselves. I take inspiration from people like Patrick Henry. His ‘give me liberty’ speech is so applicable to today and can be found online in full. He did not say “Well, it looks like we’re screwed, so let’s say a prayer and surrender to evil”. He said it’s time to fight. Sure some will die, many will die, but so what, we all die eventually. At lease take a stand for freedom, make your life count for something. It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

28. SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE SCHEDULE 2015 February 19, 2015 at 2:05 pm