CSS Offical-New-Logo2

One person wrote to me, yesterday, and innocently stated that his bank, Bank of America, could simply pay off their derivatives debt and that, in effect, there is nothing to worry about.

Dear Dave,

I read your articles every morning and even tho they have good information, but you are wrong about the economy crashing. I talked to my Bank of America Vice President yesterday and he told me you are a fear monger and a conspiracy theorist after I showed him articles you have written advising people to get their money out of the bank. He laughed at you and said anyone who reads this garbage should be put in a loony bin. He showed me figures which tells me you are wrong and everyone else like you such as the Hagmanns are wrong. Are you disinfo agent? Is this why you tell people to take their money out of the bank because you are part of a plot to collapse the system?  Please stick to helping moms like Monica Wesolowsky and stay away from the financial stuff. You did a great job getting her son back. But there is nothing wrong with the economy. You scared my wife to death and she  still wants to take our money out of Bank of America.

Robert ____

St. Louis. MO.

There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Robert’s wife must feel like it’s the Monday before Black Tuesday in 1929. I know that many of you have family members who think you are insane to suggest that your bank could fail. My heart breaks for many of my fellow Americans who will never know what hit them.

Despite several and multiple warnings coming from both this publication and dozens of others that the crash of the U.S. economy could come at any time, some people continue to go through life as if nothing is wrong.

Logic means nothing to the sheep of America, proof means nothing to these people, even scripture from Revelations means nothing. It is as if some people go from website to website and leave their message of ignorant bliss that our economy is fine and we will never have anything to worry about and anyone who says different, is a fear-monger. By the way, the term “fear monger”, just like the term, “conspiracy theorist”, was created by the mainstream media, in order to marginalize any individual who has serious concerns about the elite and their intentions regarding the direction that the planet is headed.

More Fear Mongering Wrapped Within a Conspiracy Theory

Since the $18 trillion dollar debt, the $240 trillion dollar unfunded liabilities and the $1.5 quadrillion dollar derivatives debt, the all-time low ratings of the Baltic Dry Index, the massive amounts of food on the docks of several of our ports, the fact that the Trans Pacific Partnership is poised to seize control of both the US economy and the political process in America means nothing to the flocks of sheep in this country, perhaps there is a another number which will capture the attention of these people. The number is $80 trillion dollars.

The United States taxpayer is on the hook to JP Morgan and Bank of America for nearly $80 trillion dollars, apiece, in order to cover their share of the derivatives debt. Raise your hand if knew that. We must have a lot of broken arms in America this morning. Amazingly, very few have mentioned this in the three years that this “silent” bail-out has been in effect.

First of all, if you are one of the millions of customers of these banks, you need to realize that the entire GDP of the planet is under $70 trillion dollars and your bank owes more money to the originators of the Credit Swap Derivatives than the entire value of the planet, per mega bank!  Take your time, I will wait right here as you rub your eyes and reread the previous passage… The facts are so indisputable, that even mainstream publications such as Bloomberg are reporting on this reality and have been since 2011 when the Federal Reserve and the FDIC guaranteed the derivatives debt for JP Morgan and Bank of America for derivatives debt up to almost $80 trillion dollars each.

Even Robert Reich wrote an editorial piece expressing grave concern over the state of the derivatives debt, the U.S. mega banks and how the U.S. taxpayer is now on the hook to support the trillions of dollars of derivatives debt. The situation is so dire that Bank of America shifted its derivatives debt, previously located in its Merrill investment banking unit, to its banking depository arm, which magically was given access to the Fed discount window and is protected by the FDIC (i.e. that would be you).

Unmistakable Implications

In 2013, Bank of America had a little over one trillion dollars in deposits. The FDIC is guaranteeing the derivatives debt for this bank to the tune of almost $80 trillion dollars. And the entire GDP of the planet is less than the FDIC guarantee. This is a prescription for economic Armageddon.

Solely based upon the condition of the megabanks, it is a foregone conclusion that these bank customers are going to lose their assets. Since the U.S. only takes in $2 trillion dollars per year, where is the money going to come from to cover the derivatives debt? The interest on the derivatives debt is exploding faster than we can pay the interest on it. This one set of circumstances is enough, on its own, to collapse the U.S. economy. This could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. However, we have a lot of straws sitting upon the backs of the American camel.

1. The national debt.

2. The national deficit.

3. The stock market bubble.

4. The MERS mortgage fraud which has stolen an estimated 13 million homes.

5. The 1.5 quadrillion derivatives debt.

6. The record low Baltic Index which speaks to the health of the global economy.

7. Record consumer credit debt.

8. 5o million Americans on food stamps.

9. Shadow Stats which states that 23% of Americans are unemployed and underemployed

10. A weakened military as we sit upon the edge of World War III at a time when Obama is downsizing our military and firing its leadership base.

11. Increased foreign reliance of food imports (20% of the total).

12. The FCC is trying to gain control over the Internet in an attempt to silence the opposition of the independent media.

13. Food inflation which some estimate to be at about 18%.

14. The media is owned by six corporations who have helped to create this problem.

15. Christians and their religion are now under attack while other religions are being glorified in contrast (see Rocky Mountain High School, Ft. Collins, CO).

Yet, there is nothing wrong to the millions of sheep which are still enthralled with the mainstream media and their false doctrine based upon elite servitude.

For millions of Americans, it is time to go through a personal debt and personal resource allocation. It is time to get one’s spiritual house in order. It is time to reorganize your life in order to meet the challenges of the new reality which is upon us. It is time to lock arms with fellow Christians who refuse to comply with illegal orders, laws and executive orders.

No one organization has all the correct answers about what to do with one’s resources because America is in uncharted waters. However, there are some common sense things that can be done that you can do to help improve your chances of survival and that will be the topic of the most requested article that people want me to write on which asks the question “What should I do with my (spiritual, physical and financial) assets?

By | 2017-10-26T22:07:24+00:00 February 20th, 2015|Activism, Featured, Main|74 Comments

1. […] via The Megabanks Are Ready to Crumble: Are You Prepared? | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. […]

2. RJ February 20, 2015 at 6:26 am

Dave, what about NOT so maga banks?? I dumped Bank of America long ago, have some $$ in PNC here in the East, NASA Credit union, & a small 5 branch local bank–Very well rated. PNC was ok in the 2008 mess & so was the small 5 branch bank….but that was then & this is now!.. How do I stand with any of these??
    I am buying can goods – bathroom tissue – Mtn. house 22* – etc.. not sure where to buy gold ….or where too keep it? If people put it in the bank…could you get it out?
    I read your post Daily & I agree with you!.
    RJ

3. Steve February 20, 2015 at 6:31 am
  4. Mike F. February 20, 2015 at 6:42 am

The man’s letter shows he does not think for himself. Talking to a Bank of America VP about the condition of the financial system is like asking the fox about how safe the hens are. “Oh, safe indeed! Don’t worry at all. Bring me your little chicks!”

The bottom line is that anyone who does not care enough to think for themselves will not see the dire straits we are in. The problem is not lack of information; it is apathy and feafulness.

5. W February 20, 2015 at 6:43 am

Wow….Wow….Wow. Dave it is unbelievable that this individual could possibly listen to his bank president. The banker is probably compartmentalised; but common sense would tell me if he told you the truth that bank would be out of business in a couple of days. The wolf in sheeps clothing will be knocking on that individuals door in the near future. Truly sad how these people just don’t get it. Dave with comments such as these your shoulders must be the size of an entire football teams front line. God bless my friend .

6. Robbie41 February 20, 2015 at 6:49 am

Hello to you Dave, The one person here in your good article here, has a very rude wake-up call coming to him.. Just ,,,,Like….WOW.. how can you not see it coming. I see a pattern here, ever since the OCT 19, 1987 stock market crash, I notice a seven year stretch between crashes in the stock market. So will this Sept 11,2015 be another day that continues the seven year cycle? Well just have to wait & see..Also notice that the event’s are getting MORE Precise & Intense, with each passing seven years.. Just think of the Possibilities.. If YOU prepare, YOU shall not fear..The Shemitah.
    1. Black Monday October 19th 1987
    2. Black Tuesday Sept. 17, 2001
    3. Black Monday Sept. 29, 2008
    4. Black Friday Sept 11, 2015 ( Elul 29 )
    FOOD, WATER, & MEDICAL SUPPLIES.. —-PRICELESS..
    I did MY homework, & tried to find the TRUTH, How about YOU..
    May the good lord Jesus look after you & your family, stay safe & may GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS..
    BEST Wishes & REGARDS ROBBIE..

7. Lorri February 20, 2015 at 6:55 am

Very well written. But they will still just go BAH BAH.

8. Jacques February 20, 2015 at 7:22 am

Peace be with you Dave. The pure peace of Christ. Thank you for the information. Intelligent Canadians are also watching. Yours in Christ, Jacques.

9. engineear February 20, 2015 at 7:27 am

1 day closer…

10. Craig A Mouldey February 20, 2015 at 7:40 am

It’s not every day I read a Dave Hodges article and get to laugh. Today, I laughed. I suppose it was gallows humour. It was Robert’s statement that ‘there is nothing wrong with the economy’ that did the trick. Because his banker said so.
    Robert, we need to have a little talk! First, how do you know your banker is not decieving you because he does not want to start a panic? Have you forgotten already what happened in 2008? And now we have a recovery without jobs? A recovery with plummetting commerce world wide as shown by the BDI? Robert, it is way past time to snap out of it. Starvation has visited North America before. Such chaos is happening today in other countries. Do you really think it can’t happen here again?
    Here is my advice to you: forget taking all your money out of the bank. It would take far too long to do it in tiny amounts to make any difference. At least they would red flag you and at worse, swat team you. here is what you need to do. Use their fake money to your advantage. Envision living in a society that is breaking down. Rolling black outs or no electricity at all. Short supplies of food and other necessary supplies. How are you going to protect your family from this? If you live in a city, how will you get water? How will you flush the toilet? Or heat your home? What will you eat? I have an out house. I don’t care if I have no electricity. I have a well with submersible pump and hand pump. I have a wood stove and a good supply of wood. I’m also surrounded by trees. I have a chain saw but it won’t run without gas. So, I got a one or two person cross cut saw designed to cut trees. See what I mean? You need stored food and other supplies to see you through a prolongued upheaval. And the means to grow some of your own.
    I urge you to wake up and at least do these things which in the not so distant past were considered normal daily events because the last place you want to be is at the mercy of government.
    Get it?

11. American mom February 20, 2015 at 7:43 am

1.) since when did Monica have her son Dylan returned?

2.) why would that reader query a bank VP? This is akin to asking Merck executives about vaccine safety, or Arne Duncan if Common Core is good for kids…

Listen to your wife who isn’t a Sheeple!!!! Collapse is coming, we just don’t know exactly when

EDITOR’S NOTE: DYLAN CAME BACK HOME IN SEPTEMBER

12. Widetracker February 20, 2015 at 7:49 am

Every-one has their own ” Freewill to Decide ” choose wisely.

Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

13. messenger February 20, 2015 at 7:50 am

You are wrong, simply because you are only half right. The economy will go south as in collapse, as you so capably forecast. The problem is even people such as yourself believe it will rebuild itself after a few years of depression era suffering. Not so, when it goes, it’s gone forever. A warning of the obvious is not fear mongering. The problem is the people who live in bliss have never been wrong simply because the collapse hasn’t happened, yet. Every sunset that comes and it hasn’t happened enforces their beliefs that it never will happen. Such is the mentality of the complacent majority in this soon to be gone place we call America. At least in Jonestown the rulers had to make the koolaid. The Complacent Majority are stirring the ingredients themselves.

14. hegelianga February 20, 2015 at 7:53 am

Your answer to this fellow is spot on. He is clearly aware of the facts and knows what it all means. Likely, he is having to cognitively and psychology balance the information out. I have been wide awake for a long time now, and sometimes it is overwhelming to act on all the information one comes across. At times, this will cause denial as the mind deals with this new reality which changes second by second. It is quite complex, but our subconscious and conscious mind are in their own dialectic. This probably will sound idiotic to some, but I hope it sheds some light on ones’s belief system among the truth seekers/anti-NWO types out there like me! Don’t take it personal Dave when you get these emails.

15. KILLCEN February 20, 2015 at 7:57 am

Dear Mr. Hodges

I have decided to backup you’re website as of recent,
    I hope you don’t mind. Just encase the FCC laws prevent
    people from accessing you’re website in the near future,
    I decided to mirror this backup, compressed with 7zip.

You can download a backup from one of the two links below:

This backup will allow you to view reports from The Common Sense Show right on you’re harddrive, even when offline!

Believe it or not, many alternative news websites, like this, have also been backed up and mirrors are floating around the web.

16. Insolvent by design-America February 20, 2015 at 8:14 am

The strong delusion of our Ponzi scheme lifestyles in Amerika has a firm grip on many. When I was first becoming unplugged from the corporate matrix in 2009 I was angry and in denial. I decided to look at the true underpinnings of how this country was founded and who those men were, I was shocked.
    I think if any of us knew the true extent of how evil things really are we could not handle it. If ever there was a time that this country was to fall it is this fall.
    As Greenday sings, “Wake me up when September ends. The innocence can NEVER last, wake me up ,when September ends.

17. A VOICE February 20, 2015 at 8:34 am

Dave; I know what U mean. Members of my family & my church will kindly listen or read these ‘news reports’ – but if O’Reilly, or the other ‘spin doctors’ don’t agree – it is ‘Kool-Aid’ !
    My son is in the military (15yrs. now) – has high security clearance, yet firmly believes America’s Military cannot be over- taken by Russia, China, or North Korea – even if they unite attack us! I hope he is right, but__? … time will only prove what Scripture declares about the death of 2/3’s of the worlds population !

18. Pam February 20, 2015 at 8:49 am

Robert should subscribe to John Williams Shadow Stats publication. It would be well worth his time and money to read John’s opinion on the economy and where it’s headed. Of course your banker doesn’t want you to remove your money. Duh!!! I don’t know what else you can say to some people other than enjoy your life and what’s left of it.

19. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 20 […]

20. Philip February 20, 2015 at 8:57 am

Yeah (writing here to your correspondent), your BofA guy would never lie to you. That’s why his fellow bankers had to be bailed out in 2008 at a reported $20 trillion (including the largest recipient, Royal Bank of Scotland – a foreign bank! – in the amount reported at another alternative website of $585 billion, far more than the $5 billion in bad loans to the Russian Mafia!). At the time, I was assured that my bank, Washington Mutual with $60 billion on hand, was safe from the unfolding Armageddon. Think of it this way – your wife took out a $100 million dollar loan on your $200,000 house and has lost nearly the entire amount betting on whether Mossad sharks can copulate faster than aliens can build lunar shopping malls. Now she is working feverishly in the basement printing out new money which, essentially, has no value, to cover loan interest and bills as they come in (with occasional financial aid to your acquaintances so they’ll keep quiet about your scandalous behaviour), although even this money could not possibly begin to pay the loan principal. We could pursue this little allegorical tale further, but – hopefully – you’re getting the picture now.

21. The Geordie February 20, 2015 at 9:04 am

Since the $18 trillion dollar debt, the $240 trillion dollar unfunded liabilities and the $1.5 trillion dollar derivatives debt – Surely this is 1.5 Quadrillion Dave?

EDITOR’S NOTE: YES!

22. Ideas Time February 20, 2015 at 9:10 am

Sometimes you need a forest fire to burn out all the dead wood, blow downs and slash on the forest floor so new growth can occur. I sure everyone gets my meaning.

23. RICH99 February 20, 2015 at 9:19 am

I disagree !! This is STILL years in the making

24. Kathy February 20, 2015 at 9:26 am

Yep, the bank is going tell you that “shh, were going to collapse this Friday but don’t tell anybody. OK?”

25. WhiteNorth February 20, 2015 at 9:45 am

Dear Robert and Wife, It is very hard to see that there is an issue in the economy. We live our lives, have families and go to work and everything seems similar to the way it has been for decades. Just consider this, if a neighbor was deeply in debt would it be visible on the surface? Not really because there would be nice cars in the drive and the house would be great and all the trappings would indicate that your neighbor was doing just great. However, this is what debt can do. It can allow us to have all sorts of cash to do the things we want and live the high life. But everyone knows that there comes a time when debt must be paid off. I believe that what Dave says about the economy is basically true. However, it took a lot of investigation to come to that conclusion. The key to my realization was an investigation of what happened in the 2008 recession. There is a great documentary called Inside Job which outlines the causes of the recession. Check it out and then check out another I believe is called Park Ave. From there you can go and check out a video clip of Peter Schiff speaking at a mortgage brokers conference explaining that they were setting the stage for an economic implosion. In the main stream media the belief is that recession just come along willy nilly and no one can predict them. Well if you are doing some investigation you will find out that belief is not true. A lot of very respectable economists, traders, bankers, treasury department employees, scientists are all over this and trying to watch and warn about the impending crash. People in my company find it hard to believe, as well as, members of my family. However, people need to investigate on their own. If you do not believe that banks can just take money then just look up what happened at MFGlobal. There is so much evidence for the impending recession/depression that you will get to a tipping point and suddenly a light will come on and you will realize that the pillars of our economy are in no way stable, in fact it is more like a house of cards. Good luck on your investigation.

26. Truth Seeker February 20, 2015 at 10:07 am

For those who have eyes to see and ears to here!

——————————————————————————–

UP DATE ON THE DIVIDING OF ISRAEL and THE JUDGMENT OF AMERICA

More information to the Dividing of Israel and the Judgments on America.
    Please read the conformations at the end of this report…………PLEASE

——————————————————————————–

——————————————————————————–

March 17, 2015 election in Israel.
    March 20, 2015 USA votes against Israel and divides the land of ISRAEL….SUN ECLIPSE on this date.
    March 27-28, 2015 JUDGMENTS STARTS ON AMERICA in seven (7) days after the SUN ECLIPSE
    And judgments will last for Seven (7) months until September 28-29, 2015 on YHWH’s Feast of Sukkot….RED BLOOD MOON.

——————————————————————————–

——————————————————————————–

Please view the info below, about the Judgment of America when it rejects Israel. Please pray and test it, thank you.

Here is a word that is difficult for me to write. Do not judge me for this word, but test it like you should test any thing that a person says. If it does not come to past we will have more time. But if it does and you do nothing about it. Your blood will be on your head and not mine. I have been a Watchman on the wall since Aug.1978 when YHWH told me to tell His children that they will go through Hard times. Read Eze. 14 concerning what will happen when this comes to past. I did not get the word below, it speaks for itself. The only thing I received was concerning the Eclips of the Sun and the Blood Red Moons. Please view below. Please pray concerning this, only time will test it.
    I have other dreams that YHWH has given to me as a Watchman on the wall. I will send to anyone who desires to read.
    Time is short, please Pray and Prepare for what is about to come down.
    We may have little time to prepare.
    Please read!
    Rich Riding Sr.

Is this the timing of the destruction of the U.S.A.?

Prophecy or Word of Knowledge!
    by
    C. Morton Pate
    Feb. 17,1974

I, the Lord your God come quickly. As my judgment will be regarding your Nation, when it abandons Israel.
    Beginning 7 days there after and being complete 7 months there after.

The Tetrad in 2015
    Between Adar29/Nisan 1 (Mar. 20/21, 2015) and Sukkot, Tishrei 14/15 (Sept. 27/28, 2015).
    YHWH gave me the understanding of the above Prophecy/Word of Knowledge.
    The RED BLOOD MOON deals with Jewish persecution.
    The SOLAR ECLIPSES deals with the World.

Interpretation

On Adar 29/Nisan 1 (Mar. 20/21, 2015) [America will abandon Israel.] When that happens JUDGMENT will start in 7 days Mar.27-28, 2015 and last for 7 Months on Sept.27-28, 2015 On Sukkot
    I have been waiting for 40 years for the completion of this Prophecy/Word of Knowledge.
    Things do come to those who wait.
    Praise YHWH and His Son Yahshua

——————————————————————————–

——————————————————————————–

Conformation!

Kerry Tells European Envoys UN Action on Palestine Can Wait till After Israeli Election

Top U.S. diplomat warns E.U. ambassadors that Security Council action on Palestine will embolden Israeli hardliners
    Secretary of State John Kerry has privately told European Union envoys that Washington will not permit the passage of any U.N. Security Council resolution on the Middle East peace process until after Israel’s March elections, according to three diplomats briefed on the meeting.
    The move risks heightening U.S. tensions with the Palestinians, who have expressed growing skepticism over Washington’s ability to broker a political settlement with Israel that guarantees the creation of a future Palestinian state. It is also likely to subject European governments to increased domestic criticism over their inability to help advance the Palestinians quest for its own homeland.
    Speaking at an annual luncheon with the 28 European Union ambassadors, Kerry cautioned that any action by the U.N. Security Council would strengthen the hands of Israeli hardliners who oppose the peace process. Kerry left open the possibility that the United States might ultimately support some sort of U.N. Security Council resolution that didn’t prejudge the outcome of stalled political negotiations between the Israelis and Palestinians. He didn’t offer any details of what that kind of resolution would have to look like.
    “Kerry has been very, very clear that for the United States it was not an option to discuss whatever text before the end of the Israeli election,” according to a European diplomat.

——————————————————————————–

——————————————————————————–

What does it mean? (Commentary from HN News editor) This is Obama, the EU, Abbas, and all the nations “putting the squeeze” on Israel. There are currently three different resolutions that are being “floated” by the UN Security Council. This version is the most extreme, coming from the Palestinian Authority and Abbas. It will very likely NOT PASS. The US has stated that they will veto this version. The other version is the one coming from France/Germany. That one may or may not pass. The final one, the last one, the one they are “keeping under the wraps” and will unveil at just the right moment, is the one being sponsored by the US. This one they are saving until AFTER the Israeli elections.
    Why bring this one forward now, to the UN Security Council, the more extreme version coming from Abbas if the PA does not have a hope and prayer of it passing? Perhaps this is a way of “conditioning” and “programming” the people of Israel. There is a message in it: “You better vote for a left leaning government if you want to have a say in how the land is divided, otherwise it WILL be imposed upon you from the UN Security Council.”

So, they float this ‘version of resolution out there, and it doesn’t pass, it gets vetoed, its just too extreme. That is like a BAM from the UN Battering ram in an attempt to make a breach in the Israel wall.

Then the French/German version gets floated to the UN Security Council, sometime after the Israeli elections. That is like another BAM from the UN Battering ram; it doesn’t pass, the US vetoes it.
    Then finally, the US pulls out ITS OWN version of a Palestinian resolution, a third BAM from the UN Battering ram. And, because the wall has been weakened, the battering ram breaks through the wall, there is a breach, this resolution passes, there is a Palestinian state, the nations have divided the land of Israel. And then Yahweh’s judgment upon the nations will fall.

——————————————————————————–

——————————————————————————–

Please check the dates of this Alert to the above Prophecy/Word of Knowledge.

This conformation came from a note from a person to Steve Quayle’s ALERT file. I don’t know who this person is but, he has comformed this Prophecy/Word of Knowledge given 40 years ago.
    Please judge this information, I did not received it myself only compiled the info for the people of YHWH.
    I recently watched the movie; a walk among the tombstone. with Liam Neeson. About half way through the movie, the main character, Liam. made a statement, “this is all going to hell in six months anyway”.
    I recently watched the movie; a walk among the tombstone. with Liam Neeson.
    About half way through the movie,. the main character, Liam. made a
    statement, “this is all going to hell in six months anyway”. The movie was
    released on Sept 29, 2014. six months from would be on the weekend for March
    28,29, 2015. The other particular thing was the end,where they made a zoom out
    scene where it showed New york city, with the twin tower still standing. I
    believe they are trying to tell us something. Please check it out and give
    your input.
    DAVID

From Los Angeles;’THERE HAVE BEEN TOO MANY CASES OF ADVANCE EVENTS BEING TELEGRAPHED BY HOLLYWOOD-SOMETHING TO BE AWARE OF’! SQ
    Oct 5, 2014
    PEACE WITH THE LOVE OF YHWH

27. Patriot Preacher February 20, 2015 at 10:17 am

Is this guy for real??? Does he really think a banker is going to come clean on their situation? The ignorance, the WILLFULL ignorance of the American people knows no end! We truly must concentrate on those who want to know the truth and leave the rest to their own rewards. These people who want to argue with no factual evidence are about to reap their reward. The truth is available to anyone interested if they care to look, which is why Odumba wants to control the net. Soon it will be very difficult to know what’s really going on, unless you have the LORDs disernment and a foundation from which to filter the info. People who will not put in the effort to learn the truth now, while it’s realitivy easy to find will have no basis to learn truth when it becomes more obscured. Thanks for all you do, Dave. May the LORD Jesus bless you and your family. Keep up the great work, don’t be distracted by these ignorant people who have itching ears that hear only what they want. WILLFULL ignorance deserves the fate they work so hard for.

LIVE FREE

28. Malcolm Reynolds February 20, 2015 at 10:24 am

“laughed at you and said anyone who reads this garbage should be put in a loony bin. ”

Let it not be lost on you Robert that your bank imbecile was talking about YOU!

29. Ron G. February 20, 2015 at 10:34 am

Hi Dave,
    This was a fantastic post. Cant wait for the follow up on what to do with ones assets NOW! You have written so many wonderful posts on this site!!!
    I just do not get that so many shepple are in gigantic de-nile that the U.S. and the world is on the edge of Economic Collapse. Honestly, I had thought that the Huge Weight of DEBT would have crushed us all, even by the late 1990s!! These financial wizzards ,…… ( how can Government be so smart in this single area alone???)….. have kept this GAME afloat and running for decades longer than I could have imagined but the climax, simply MUST be at hand! I really feel sorry for all those shepple that are blindly following T.P.T.B. (lies) over the cliff.
    Thanks & awaiting your follow up post!! Ron G. Mn.

30. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show […]

31. I can handle the truth February 20, 2015 at 10:50 am

Hi Dave,

I’m not sure any employee at the branch level is clued in to the severity of the problem. If he was, he would quit. Look at the panic for a seat on a life boat on the Titanic.
    99% of your readers and listening love you for your work. 1 Cor 15:58 is my life’s Bible verse, you can borrow it from time to time for situations like these.
    Stay Blessed

32. PetersPan February 20, 2015 at 11:10 am

Ahh..the letter that was allegedly sent to you..looks/sounds really hinky..and contrived.

33. […] Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show. […]

34. Brent H February 20, 2015 at 11:26 am

The biggest fear mongers are in D.C. and mainstream media.

1) The U.S. will be attached by terrorists in country “A” unless we invade that country and put military bases in it.

2) The U.S. will be attacked by terrorists in country “B” unless we invade that country and put military bases in it.

3) The U.S. will be attacked by terrorists in country “Z” unless we invade that country and put military bases in it.

4) The earth is going to burn up from “global warming” unless everyone pays a tax to Al Gore to save us.

5) Everyone is going to die from measles unless all the “anti-vaxers” are rounded up and forcibly innoculated.

6) The U.S. is full of citizens carrying “hidden loaded guns” who are all about to go berserk and shoot up the malls and schools, unless their licenses to carry are revoked, and handguns are banned.

35. Vedad Grozdanic February 20, 2015 at 11:35 am

Hey Dave, I just wanted to thank you for the work that you do.

I pray that all of the sheeple who have sent you those despicable e-mails will get their punishment, either in this life or in the next.

God bless you, man.

36. gibby62 February 20, 2015 at 11:54 am

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. In the end, you can only be responsible for presenting the message and not what people do with it.

37. D.C February 20, 2015 at 11:59 am

Hey Robert from MO. I hope you liked the “cool aide” from your banker, you don’t think he was really going to tell you the truth do you? While you were there did you ask him about all the dead bankers, nope didn’t think so!!

38. Marc February 20, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Hey Dave, thanks for all you do. It 1.5 Quadrillion debt and Bank of America is one of the first to collapse, they hold 100’s of Trillions in debt. They are a part of this HUGE Ponzi scheme. Of course the manager is not going to tell depositors the truth. Thousand to one he has his holding offshore… Or else he is a complete moron and shouldn’t be a manager of anything.

39. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

40. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

41. CheeryStarz February 20, 2015 at 12:26 pm

I have “educated” (PhDs/attorneys) family members just like Robert. I continue to spoon feed them and mostly encourage them to stock up on food, supplies, and strongly suggest that gold and silver are the best investments at this time.

Your posts have been spot on and I’ve followed you for about 2 1/2 years. Things are coming at us fast, heavy and ugly. Now the genie is out of the bottle I don’t see a way we can force it back in because the sheeple have trusted too much in the wrong people.

Thanks for all you do!

42. CT February 20, 2015 at 1:14 pm

This year Bank of America has closed five branch locations in nearby towns. They sold them to a local banking chain. The people in these areas that used Bank of America are not happy about it.

43. Bro. February 20, 2015 at 1:29 pm

In the month of November 2012 I had two things I believe the Holy Spirit revealed to me. Dream, There was a basket ball hoop and backboard laying on the ground, there was something attached to the hoop, I had a hack saw and I was cutting it off. Then I heard a voice say “what are you doing? I said I’m cutting this off. I turned to see who ask me the question and it was Putin. Beside Putin was a military man offering me a basket ball that was a different color or skin on it. I did not take it. Then I said these words “He blew out his knee. In my spirit I knew Obama blew out his knee. When you blow out your knee you collapse. Russia is behind it Dream. A horn went off in my head. I woke up and looked at my digital clock it said 3:02 in the morning. I week or so later my dog started barking, I looked at the digital clock it said 3:02 in the morning. I ask the Lord what does 3:02 mean. The Spirit told me to count the days from January until I get to the 302 day and it was October 29th. Of course the day of the stock market crash in 1929. I am not saying it will crash on October 29th or saying what year. I believe the economic collapse to be the next big event. Peace

44. Gypsylady February 20, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Dave, I’m looking really forward to your future articles advising us what to do. I have very little, and no investments, but would like to know how to wisely use what I have. My husband is one of those who is totally blind. He just squandered about half of our money for items that will yield no income. I’m desperately trying to salvage what is left. He bought a large piece of land at the beginning of the real estate bust, and the interest is draining us daily. For a spouse like myself who has no support, it feels like I am frantically treading water to keep from drowning. Any help is greatly appreciated!

45. Seen2013 February 20, 2015 at 2:02 pm

“I talked to my Bank of America Vice President yesterday and he told me you are a fear monger and a conspiracy theorist after I showed him articles you have written advising people to get their money out of the bank. He laughed at you and said anyone who reads this garbage should be put in a loony bin.”

… I’d say the e-mail’s author is naively trusting and more than a tad dense. I have my dense moments too, but I caught the shot across his bow and his wife’s bow.

Wow… And ouch.
    ” I talked to my Bank of America Vice President…”

So just showing information from Dave’s site was sufficient enough to sic the bank’s Vice President on the e-mail’s author Robert to simultaneously reassure and place his butt back into the passenger seat. Yeah, Vice Presidents got directly involved early on in the MERS scandal too over the bank of note…
    Robert, Vice Presidents don’t get involved unless the issue is major, and the sheer fact you were bumped up to speaking with the Vice President is abnormal protocol in and of itself…
    And, the books already has the taxpayer hook in it…

“he told me you are a fear monger and a conspiracy theorist after I showed him articles you have written advising people to get their money out of the bank. He laughed at you and said anyone who reads this garbage should be put in a loony bin.”

So, while or after the Vice President reassures you, he basically states you among others belong in the loony bin or otherwise known as reeducation centers, which if you follow psychological, it’s more about behavioral modification than anything else…

Frankly, I’ll take my cue from President Herbert Hoover the logistics coordinator during World War I who leading into the Great Depression and the drying up of credit expansion during his prosecution of then of today’s Too Big To Fail banks with racketeering President FDR suspended in the lead up to World War II. If Hoover succeeded, Bank of America wouldn’t exist neither would Goldman Sachs and others…

Dave, the worst part is that the Vice President basically just added the e-mail’s author Robert to the red or blue list under Operation BOA during the exchange, and he missed the designation on par to Senator Reid placing the Bundy family onto the watch-list and went over his head…

46. […] The Rest Of The Story Here […]

47. Rick Langley February 20, 2015 at 2:54 pm

HOLY FAMILY REFUGE: 2015 MESSAGES

Come Holy Trinity, Holy Family, and St. Michael with Your words only, 2/19/15

My dear son, this is your sweet Jesus of love and mercy and justice. My children are forcing God’s hand upon them because of their sinfulness and disobedience. As My Father and yours has told you, the justice of His hand is falling on America. It is being felt and will continue to be felt in many ways.

The people in your country are starting to suffer very much. This is part of the truth of the suffering that will continue to wake up your country. If prayer is not stepped up and people do not proclaim Sunday as a day of the Lord, it will be completely destroyed except for the refuges and the new heavenly communities that are living in God’s will.

As My God and yours says, there is no more for you, My son, to say. It all has to be felt now. My Mother cannot and will not hold My God’s and your God’s hand back any longer. Our children have chosen to suffer rather than change their sinful lifestyles. All of Heaven is praying for all of America and now all of America must pray and prepare for the worst because of the sins of abortion and all the sins of the flesh. They have given satan permission to do whatever he wants. God will hold satan’s hand back from totally destroying all of America but the majority will fall into a third world country at its lowest level. Make sure you have food and water and have it blessed by a priest so it will not rot or spoil and be contaminated. Sorry.
    Love, Jesus.

48. Rapid February 20, 2015 at 3:00 pm

” Money Changers ” have been the curse of mankind since Biblical times .

REF. Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9

Quote Maurice Samuel , ” We **** are the DESTROYERS . ”
    ” We **** will always be the DESTROYERS , no matter what you do ! “

49. Psul February 20, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Hi Dave
    Me thinks we have a .gov shill posting on your site(Robert)…..God bless you and family keep up the great work

50. matt February 20, 2015 at 4:23 pm

yeah if you look at all the charts, graphs, indexes, and so on the economy is holding on by a single thread and it should have completely collapsed years ago but as long as our gov’t can print or electronically create money at the tune of at least 80 billion a month that will keep the whole thing going until they pull the plug and run into their D.U.M.B.S like the rats that they are!

51. SGT Chas February 20, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Since 1995 I have been screaming from the roof tops that what is now happening would, and I continue to be amazed at suicidal stupidity of the American electorate in large groups. One need only look at the rubes who still support the neo cons McCain and his ilk, to see that we are in a lot of trouble; as they will do anything to cover the bankster and their crimes post economic collapse: AKA WWIII with Russia.

52. Robcarr February 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Thanks for your excellent work Dave!
    You forgot to mention another straw….the ever growing student debt bubble.

53. somas wodi Anisahoni February 20, 2015 at 5:55 pm

you can lead a human to knowledge but you can’t make them think

54. Stevekerp February 20, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Hi, Dave –

Love your stuff and use it often. Fact is, we’re all on the “Titanic” here and changing staterooms or getting your valuables from the purser won’t make a difference. So I pull my “money” out of the bank – if the money becomes worthless what difference will it make? Or if I trade it all for silver rounds, will that help if the store shelves are bare? Will a Berkey water filter help if they shut off the water?

Fact is, this baby is going to Davy Jones’ locker – “Prepare to meet thy God!”

There is not a band aid big enough or a rowboat fast enough to escape what’s about to happen to this planet. The ONLY safe place is IN CHRIST. This is a fruition of a major spiritual crisis, not just economic malfeasance.

55. lynda February 20, 2015 at 6:22 pm

hey “truth seeker”
    your’e an IDIOT. stop listening to Zionist / Jesuit John Hagee

search for “The Blood Moon Theory DEBUNKED”

56. jimmydigital February 20, 2015 at 6:32 pm

Keep up the good work. As they say people drank and listened to music moments before the Titanic sank. So don’t be surprised.

57. watchman February 20, 2015 at 6:58 pm

For the comments above, Israel in scripture does not speak of israel the the land, only Jerusalem. From genesis to revelation YHWH speaks of the people-israel I.e. 12 tribes, not the british american zionist land formed by man in 1948.

58. tom's hanky February 20, 2015 at 7:11 pm

This was a great column. I can share the list and a couple great points with many on my swine list.

Thanks Dave. Great job on this one.

59. SoTotallyObvious February 20, 2015 at 7:25 pm

@Rich99. Still years in the making? LOL. How’s SEVEN years already?! For quick review of Paulson’s and GSach’s 2008 crime against Americans, view “The Flaw.” Uhm, “years in the making,” is like saying the ships with rotting produce off L.A. docked 6 months too early. That’s like saying tsunamis are really visible 10 miles offshore. That’s like saying…well… U get the pic…

60. The Truth Will Set You Sheep Free February 20, 2015 at 7:49 pm

This was one of your best articles Dave. You put all of the critical information in one smack you sheep in the face article. Ignore those few who try to bring you down because for everyone that disagrees, there are thousands whose eyes have been opened by your tireless work. Thank you and May the Lord Bless you.

61. Jorge B. February 20, 2015 at 9:38 pm

God is speaking to us but most do not want to hear…Get Good with God!

62. Ed February 20, 2015 at 9:43 pm

So we all should know by know by now that the market is a legalized Ponzi Scheme and to be honest I don’t care if a bunch of lovers of money become poor people.
    Isn’t it written that they will throw their money into the streets?
    This has to happen.

63. toejam February 20, 2015 at 10:32 pm

E-mail send to a local newspaper.

I don’t know what Lee Enterprises’ relationship is to the 6 mega-media-corporations that control over 95 percent of all print and broadcast media in this country, but judging who the major stock holders are in Lee, it must be pretty cozy.

You might find this story of interest. The big six and all the other mega-corporations and their government lap dogs will be slapping themselves on their collective backs if their errand boy in the White House gets his hands on the inter-net via the FCC.

Just think, this government is so good at doing things that since 2001 this country has invaded 5 countries, and counting, leaving behind a trail of destruction, chaos and death. Because of the inter-net it’s almost becoming common knowledge that the US, NATO, Israel, along with Turkey and Saudi Arabia are behind ISIS, and those other peace lovers, with arms, finance and training. American’s have to be the biggest saps on this planet.

And get this. Not one. Not one single act of terrorism has occurred in the US, except those that were set up by the FBI as sting operations that some numb-skull falls for so the FBI can sing their own praises as to what a good job they’re doing. One sting was right here in the NW that suckered a former University student. And of course the corporate media is there to lap(dog) all this up as the gate keepers for the “Ministry of Truth”

The crimes committed by the US Government in the name of the industrial, military, big pharma (vaccines) and corporate media and other international corporations, both internally and overseas is almost beyond comprehension.
    And if the government gets their hands of the internet? Well, that future is not to hard to figure out.

This country and most of the rest of the world is about to fall into an economic black hole. Throw in social and racial chaos and anyone not asleep in their crib can see what the future holds. Will it happen this year or next. Who knows. But it’s coming down the pike.
    It’s because of the internet that more and more Americans are finding out the facts and realities of their future.
    The government doesn’t like that.

The Government Is About To Take Over The Internet
    February 19, 2015, by Ken Jorgustin

64. Lucky7t February 20, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Robert is a troll. There is no way he spoke to the Vice President of a bank and showed him these articles. First why ? Second that’s like showing a kid a lollipop and telling him he can’t eat it. Makes no sense and frankly I would guess he’s a troll and wanted a debate.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AM NOT SURE. AT B OF A, EVERYONE ABOVE THE RANK OF TELLER IS A VP

65. […] form. Your can read these stories here, here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here, her, here, here, here, […]

66. […] form. Your can read these stories here, here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here, her, here, here, here, […]

67. Phil February 21, 2015 at 8:58 am

If nothing else the national debt is a HUGE RED FLAG waving in the face of every American that this nation’s financial system is ripe for a collapse.
    This is a Shemitah year just like 2001 and 2008 and years before that as well. Nations and financial systems have collapsed in this seventh year of the remission of debt and a time of national shaking.

If you don’t’ believe me – fine, but do the research – it’s out there.

68. BOA February 21, 2015 at 11:41 am

I know for a fact that BOA (Bank of America) is about to cave. My husband is a recently ex-VP of Info Security that was just part of a masssive layoff. More to come.

69. Mike February 21, 2015 at 11:46 am

About that email who would go to a bank and ask anyone there if it’s safe to
    Leave money in their bank and expect a result other than what they got
    Some people deserve what they get.

You can lead Sheep to the information but you can’t make them accept it!!!

70. […] form. Your can read these stories here, here, here, here, here, here ,here, here, here, her, here, here, here, […]

71. […] form. Your can read these stories here, here, here, here, here, here ,here, here, here, her, here, here, here, […]

72. Woogie February 22, 2015 at 7:15 am

I read where if the banks go under, the Feds will print up more money to cover the losses since no one will be buying our debts. But, if 80 trillion is printed up for the banks, it is still robbery. The value of the dollar will plummet and hyper inflation will occur.

If it happens worldwide, all moneys will drop in value. I wonder because of that, how long before wages can increase to equalize the inflation? It has taken 7 years for Walmart to rise wages (next year) since they started to print monopoly money to keep up with inflation, while other businesses haven’t yet done this. I expect a world of hurt whether they print up fake money or take depositor’s money. In both ways, it is theft.

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A TRUCK LOAD OF MONEY TO BUY A LOAF OF BREAD.

73. Spirit & Truth February 22, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Mr Hodges. Well written Sir. I would put spiritual preparedness first and foremost. Our lives here on earth is very / temporary. One cannot escape the day they will die we are told, irrespective of what we do. That does mean we should not prepare and end up like the man on his rooftop who refused to be rescued waiting for God to personally rescue him from the flood. Life after death is eternal. The only way to prepare for life after death is spiritual preparation in Jesus Christ. Death in flesh is quick and than you feel no pain after the fact. Eternal life in the lake of fire prepared for the Devil and his angels is not fitting for the human soul. We need to be very focused on where we go once we die. Great work waking the sleeping sheep up. Many have become goats and may never be saved.