/, Featured, Main/The First Medical Kidnapping of An American Talk Show Host
The First Medical Kidnapping of An American Talk Show Host

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

The first medical kidnapping of a talk show host has taken place. Joshua Coy, the host of the Radio Underground talk show was medically kidnapped and held against his will for 3 weeks. If it had not been for his parents, he might not have survived. Listen to this incredibly bizarre and very concerning story below.

Listen to hour 2

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:46+00:00 April 13th, 2015|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|8 Comments

1. John Johnson April 14, 2015 at 4:15 am

This is stunning & accurate! Alan Keys is spot on!
    It was and has never been about leaving behind a legacy.. because there was never any intent to leave! In all probability, this will tie directly into the alleged training exercise called Jade Helm 15.

The cost to for such an alleged “training exercise” is astronomical and would not take place, at this time.
    However preemptive placement of control mechanisms, (large scale military personnel) as a result of the foreknowledge of an massive/catastrophic event, which would drive many 10’s of millions of people in the direction of a geographic location, would be put into place, beginning this summer.

“What if Obama isn’t looking to his “legacy”? What if the threat of nuclear devastation he helps to arm with this agreement (an America-hating Iran with nuclear bombs) is to be brandished, along with a related threat from ongoing terrorist uprisings on U.S. soil, to create the exigent circumstances needed to justify imposing martial law throughout the United States and a plausible excuse for demanding that Obama remain in office until the emergency passes?”
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/is-iran-deal-part-of-obama-3rd-term-scheme/#X6L46jBApmkfy9k0.99

2. amy k April 14, 2015 at 5:26 am

This was an amazing story! I have been in the hospital myself and observed some strange behavior, but some of this stuff Josh talks about gave me Goosebumps. I listened to his show for the first time with my sister on Sunday night before he was on this show and we absolutely loved it. Thanks to the both of you for all the information and education you get to the people, may the Lord bless you

3. Widetracker April 14, 2015 at 6:29 am

The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations
    One-World-Government Conspiracy and
    The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

4. […] via The First Medical Kidnapping of An American Talk Show Host | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. […]

5. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

6. mike April 14, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Dave, JADE HELM 15 is being promoted as a drill and sure it will be using “crisis actors” to play along to create a sense of realism; but I expect special forces embedded in the exercise will use this as a cover to illegally arrest so-called “political dissidents” and in particular those who know too much about things the public are not allowed to know. Having been privy to Military Intelligence briefings in South Africa during the revolutionary years before Nelson Mandela’s African National Council came to power I realized how political activists (and sometimes their protectors) were “disappeared” by special government forces. Two of my relatives were assassinated. As a result many “political dissidents” fled the country and found protection abroad. Similar under-cover “lightning strikes” will probably be used in the US this summer. Electronic telecoms for alerting potential targeted individuals to get out of the way before JADE HELM 15 begins is not clever – any people in the US that start warning others to get out of the way could also disappear during the drill. Can you promote a word of mouth campaign to start warning potential targeted “dissidents”? If most of the potential targeted “dissidents” go into hiding the planners might even postpone the drill or extend the duration and if that happens we know we were spot on in alerting potential victims.

7. Lizzie April 16, 2015 at 6:32 am

I thought I would let yall know that I have been a longtime listener of Joshua Coy’s show here in Huntsville, and it was on his show that I first heard about you Mr. Hodges. Now I am a regular listener of the common sense show. Alot of people really love Josh’s show down hear, and hearing our hometown boy on such a prestigious website as this one has been quite fun. We very much enjoyed the back and forth between yall when you came on 101, as well as the strange hospital incidents you both covered on your program. We look forward to what yall will do in the future.

8. bugout April 17, 2015 at 4:10 am

I listened to this interview and what I took from it was always be aware of your surroundings while in the hospital and keep your family close if you can’t understand what’s going on around you. Also, I want to hear this Coy guys show, when does it come on again?