/, Main, War/JADE HELM MIA AS ISIS IS STREAMING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER
JADE HELM MIA AS ISIS IS STREAMING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Members of ISIS are streaming across our Southern border into the United States. Judicial Watch, WND and now my best sources at the Border Patrol are confirming this fact.

Since July of 2014, I have been in semi-regular contact with two Border Patrol agents when wanted me to report on the true happenings on the border and how both the public and the agents are being endangered by DHS and their ever-changing policies related to the lack of protecting America’s southern border. This article speaks to the fact that two confidential Border Patrol informants have shifted their concerns from the illegal border crossings by Central American immigrants carrying deadly diseases, to ISIS members planning to carry out their terrorist agenda with massive deadly intent.

Border Patrol Agents Covertly Speak Out

On July of 2014, I was traveling to San Diego for vacation and had a chance encounter with a Border Patrol officer in a convenience store in Yuma, AZ.

The agent was very open and admitted that his fellow officers were angry beyond words at the Obama administration for allowing the unbridled immigration of groups like MS-13, the assassins for the Sinoloa drug cartel, into the country. He told me that his co-workers were being exposed to illegal immigrant-carrying diseases without protection and that the Border Patrol morale was at an all-time low.

I subsequently gave the officer my business card, promised not to use his name. In our first short five minute telephone conversation, 10 days later, he told me that Border Patrol officials were contracting drug resistant TB, Scabies and bacteriological pneumonia and that his fellow officers were even laundering their work clothes at their work site so that the danger to their families would be minimized. Nearly 10 days later after my initial report on this matter, members from many of the Independent Media outlets were receiving similar information from other confidential sources.

In October of 2014, this agent and his partner informed me that DHS was confiscating their rifles, thus, leaving them nearly defenseless in the face of well-armed Mexican drug cartel incursions. And it is not just the drug cartels that the Border Patrol fears, they have caught members of ISIS at the border as early as last fall. And this is coming at a time when members of the Border Patrol are simultaneously being systematically disarmed by DHS in the face of this latest threat. Almost one month later, in November of 2014, News Channel 4 Tucson Investigators confirmed what my Border Patrol sources had been telling me in October when the investigators uncovered the fact that some U.S. Border Patrol agents are indeed being disarmed by DHS. The result of this action by DHS is to leave all Americans more vulnerable than they were before. WHY IS THE BORDER PATROL BEING DISARMED?

The ISIS Invasion Has Begun

WND reported in October that Judicial Watch sources said four “Islamic terrorists” were captured in Texas, just 36 hours apart.

It was about at that time that Duncan Hunter (R-CA) confirmed in a TV interview that jihadists with the Middle Eastern group ISIS were caught coming into the U.S. from Mexico. Hunter said his information came from the Border Patrol, the same as myself.

Previously, I reported that the Judicial Watch report stated that ISIS reconnaissance, through the use of their drug cartel coyotes,  were gathering intelligence on high priority ISIS target sites at various regional universities in the Southwest as well on the White Sands Missile Range; government facilities in Alamogordo, New Mexico; Fort Bliss; and the electrical power facilities near Anapra and Chaparral, New Mexico.

It is a well known fact that last summer that the Border Patrol was not allowed to arrest and detain MS-13 gang members. Today, that prohibition has been extended to suspected members of ISIS.

Last night, I appeared on Jennifer Meadows show on WNJC – 1360 in Mississippi. The concern expressed by the hosts over Jade Helm was noteworthy. Ms. Meadows gave this interview such a high priority that they suspended all of their commercials during my appearance on the WNJC show. In fact, I am doing 1-2 interviews per day on mostly mainstream radio stations which formerly would have had nothing to with anyone from the Independent Media. Jade Helm and the ISIS threat is changing all of that. People are afraid and for good reason. However, not all mainstream media outlets are willing to embrace the truth as I found out this morning with regard to KRTH radio in Houston.

The Media Censors Are Still At Work

Yesterday, I received two emails and one confirmation from KRTH radio, based in Houston that they wanted to interview me on the deception which is accompanying Jade Helm. The original email is listed below. Please note the stunning detail contained in the email which should give every American concern about Jade Helm. The KTRH documentation accompanying their invitation reads like the sum and substance of one of my articles.

After reading the KRTH radio invitation, I was shocked about how far the mainstream media had crossed over to the truthful side of the fence. Also, the readers should make note that the email implies that Jade Helm related forces will be involved in such domestic activities such as the Baltimore riots. I was stunned at the detail and knowledge expressed in this email and I expected an interview that I would want to share far and wide. Yet, I know all too well that when we are dealing with the dinosaurs from the MSM, we need to proceed with caution because they are, in large part, conditioned to obfuscate the truth by promoting the notion that there is no such thing as a conspiracy.

Ten minutes prior to the start of the interview, the producer to the morning show at KTRH called me and told me that my interview was cancelled and when I pressed him as to why, he refused to say why, citing program changes. I could safely sum up this experience in one phrase, censorship from the mainstream media.

Recently, I wrote an article detailing how the Independent Media is overtaking the MSM in the rating wars. My experience with KTRH radio in Houston reinforces why the ratings of the MSM are in the proverbial toilet. I would not have had a problem with the cancellation if they had replaced me with someone comparable on the same topic. That did not happen as KTRH is running from this topic and one can easily speculate as to why.

____

KTRH Radio/Houston

Saunders, Cliff <[email protected]>
8:02 AM (21 hours ago)
to davehodges

Cliff Saunders here at KTRH Radio in Houston. I hope all is well.

Looking to see if you can help me out with a story I have assigned…

National Guard trains for civil unrest, rioting

This comes on the heels of concern over Jade Helm:

Concerned citizens confronted county and military officials Monday in Texas over the planned Jade Helm 15 training exercise that has ignited fears of a military takeover.

Elite forces from all four branches of the military will take part in the July 15-Sept. 15 operation in seven states across the southwest, where role players will stand in for hostile and less-hostile forces.

Meanwhile – the White House dismisses talk of Texas takeover; Guard to ‘monitor’ U.S. troops

So this is going to be about Jade Helm, and about why even though some think the military training is important to handle things like Baltimore riots, that some have concerns (like ulterior motives). I talked to Gary Franchi, but he can’t help me with a live interview tomorrow morning.

I was hoping you could come on Houston’s Morning News with Matt Patrick tomorrow at 7:15am for a few moments to talk about that.

Please let me know, and if you are available at 7:15 (Central)– the number we can call you at.

Thanks.

Cliff Saunders

Reporter

Newsradio 740 KTRH

iHeart Media Houston

(713) 212-8740 – Newsroom

_____

My KTRH experience reinforces the notion that all of us need to get our news from multiple sources. If individuals rely simply on the convenient MSM, they could be getting a sanitized version of the truth. And the emerging truth is that ISIS is streaming across our border, unabated and the Border Patrol, is powerless to do anything about it. Therefore, I feel compelled to ask, where is Jade Helm when you need them?

Conclusion

Mainstream media censorship aside, we have a major problem on our southern border that is ready to explode. Any President that is not willing to respond to the ISIS threat, is guilty of treason. Then, again, we who operate outside the shadows of the MSM, already know that.

Last week I issued a warning to Texans in which I encouraged them to be ready to defend themselves. Unfortunately, I need to expand this warning to the entire Southwest. When we look at the type of terrorist targets identified in the Judicial Watch documents, none of us in the Southwest should feel safe. When ISIS strikes, more than likely this summer, it will look and feel like the TET Offensive, from the Vietnam War, in that the targets will be widespread and varied and will happen in unison. People of the Southwest, prepare to defend yourselves

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:39+00:00 May 1st, 2015|Featured, Main, War|35 Comments

1. Truth Be Told May 1, 2015 at 6:06 am

Great Work Mr. Hodges. Your work has paid off. We in Texas here are now awake and ready. Infact, you made the local news yesterday. Please see link below.

2. Denise May 1, 2015 at 6:36 am

Just a thought but since the military is now saying they will be rounding up role player dissidents, it would be a whole lot easier to round up actual “dissidents” because the average person will now think it’s just role players, nothing to see there.

3. Kathleen May 1, 2015 at 6:38 am

PLEASE read the ADL Exposé by Bill Cooper. It is NOT anti-semetic. It ties all of this together and clearly shows the crime syndicate connection which leads to ISIS, MS-13 and everything that has been happening to our country since the assassination of Abe Lincoln until today. We’ve been tricked by slogans and shamed into complacency.

If you want more

listen to his mystery babylon series. We need to stop fighting with each other and study the truth. Once they’re exposed we can hoepfully peacefully restore the country that has been torn in secret by Marxist Socialist Communist etc …

The biggest and oldest masonic lodge in the u.s. is in waco, tx. a lot of texas rangers belong. ms-13 and isis are their brothers. if you’re not one of them, you are nothing according to that sick doctrine.

4. piner May 1, 2015 at 6:44 am

Anyone remember the old Frank Zappa song “trouble comin everyday”? Seems like it is still relevant! A real president and a real congress would have taken care of the drug cartel and isis problem a long time ago with a nod to the military to clean our house of cochroaches at the border and into Mexico. But since we have multiple traitors in office, that is not going to happen. What if a private force of militia were to head down to the sleepy little isis village and take it out. There are plenty of ex military with the knowledge and expertise to pull it off. Maybe even find a couple of F16 pilots willing to empty their payload south of the border. Looks like it is time for some action before the last few pieces of the nwo puzzle are put in place. Or have I just had too much coffee this morning?

5. Sophie May 1, 2015 at 7:09 am

Affluent patriots can hire covert forces to quietly remove these threats and take them far away, before any formal engagement can occur. Or, they can wait until America is overpowered and then express outrage and agony. If an attack on the American people is underway, that is an underground war, which must be carefully met by as many effective means as possible.

6. messenger May 1, 2015 at 7:10 am

“Texans prepare to defend yourselves.” Well put, but it will never happen. Sam Houston and Colonel Travis are long gone sir. Two weekends ago there was a late evening localized thunderstorm here that knocked out one large transformer that deprived about 10,000 people of electricity in our county for one night and you would have thot it was the end of the world. Nine out of ten Texans, just like nine out of ten of each and every population group in this country would sell their souls, their wives, and children to the fema camp devils for a flashlight and a glass of water at the slightest of inconveniences. Alpha males where are you. Do our women have to lead us? thxsir4alluhavdone

7. Nam Marine May 1, 2015 at 7:14 am

I sure am glad I don’t live in Texas ! Our Sodomite-in-Chief and our
    Congress critters will do their usual……………………….NOTHING !
    Lock and Load Texans, the enemy is closing in !

8. Tony G May 1, 2015 at 7:25 am

Dave did you ever get on WGNO in New Orleans?

EDITOR’S NOTE: AS AGREED, WGNO CALLED ME AT 6AM (MY TIME) AND I ANTICIPATED THAT WE WOULD DO THE INTERVIEW AS PLANNED. HOWEVER, THE PRODUCER TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK IN A “COUPLE OF MINUTES”. 605 CAME AND NO CALL, FOLLOWED BY 610 AND NO CALL, BY 615 AND STILL NO CALL AND WHEN IT REACHED 620, I LEFT THE HOUSE FOR MY MORNING APPOINTMENT AS I HAD MADE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR TO THE HOST IN PRIOR COMMUNICATIONS, I HAD TO CONCLUDE THE INTERVIEW BY 630AM.

MY WIFE SAID THAT RIGHT AFTER I LEFT, THEY CALLED THE HOUSE AT 625AM, WHICH WITH THE COMMERCIAL BREAK WOULD HAVE LEFT ABOUT 2 MINUTES TO TELL THE STORY OF JADE HELM. MEANWHILE, WHAT WAS THE HOST DOING ALL THIS TIME? HE WAS TAKING CALLS FROM THE LISTENING AUDIENCE WHILE HAVING ME WAIT. EITHER, THIS WAS A SET UP DESIGNED TO MAKE ME LOOK INCOMPETENT BECAUSE I COULD NOT TELL THE JADE HELM STORY IN 2 MINUTES AFTER WE AGREED TO A 30 MINUTE INTERVIEW, OR THIS HOST IS JUST INCREDBILY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE.I HAVE NEVER TREATED ONE OF MY GUESTS IN THIS MANNER AND I WON’T ENABLE THIS KIND OF UNPROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD ADVISE ALL OF MY MEDIA COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS TO AVOID THIS STATION AS WELL.

AMAZINGLY, THE HOST HAD THE NERVE TO EMAIL AND ASK ME TO GO THROUGH THE SAME THING THE NEXT DAY, HOWEVER, I DID NOT SEE AN APOLOGY ONLY A CONDEMNATION FOR ME NOT BEING THERE WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT AROUND TO CALLING! REGARDLESS OF THIS HOST’S MOTIVATION, IT DOES NOT MATTER, I WILL NOT BE GOING ON WGNO IN LOUISIANA. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS FOR TRYING TO PUT THIS TOGETHER, BUT THIS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE MSM IN DROVES. TUNE INTO MY SHOW AT 9PM CENTRAL ON SUNDAY NIGHTS WHERE WE TREAT THE AUDIENCE AND THE GUESTS WITH RESPECT AND OUR ONLY AGENDA IS THE TRUTH

9. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 01 May, […]

10. Judy May 1, 2015 at 7:46 am

Dave…your right on as usual. What makes me sick is guys like Rand Paul are up there touting that they want to “take our country back”! Where were they while all this was being set up and happening? They could’ve done something already…yet, they didn’t…my conclusion is they must be in on the take as well.
    Blessings dear Watchman…..

11. Poetwarrior May 1, 2015 at 8:00 am

Dave, thank you for the energy you have put into raising our awareness. We essentially have two camps in Amerika today … those that desire truth for the individual freedoms truth embodies vs. those who want to be on a winning team for the booty they will gain (illusion or not) … with the restriction of all resources by international corps and governments violence always ensues … through out history it has been this way …. now we have total world destruction on the table for everyone to share …. the last to know will be the first to be hurt … as a great mentor of mine asked … why are so many willing to die for their ignorance? … the war on ‘valued life’ is all too obvious now … those that chose wisely will survive … tyranny will vanish once it burns itself out … our main scientific advances for mankind are hidden but the ones we see are war/killing machines … chose wisely for your life hangs in the balance ….

12. Patriot Paul May 1, 2015 at 8:24 am

Dave thanks again for an excellent, informative article. We are in serious trouble. I believe in a month from now the President will have full control of the internet. This is all falling right in line isn’t it? The President gets control over the Internet, systematically cutting you and Steve Quayle and Alex Jones, et all. With the main players in real media out of the way it is all over for information getting out to the masses and thus all over for us, the people that need this information.

Did you happen to catch the AP story yesterday with a joint military exercise planned for June in Alaska? http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/military-plans-joint-gulf-of-alaska-exercise-in-june/32639496. With all your discussions and information about Alaska being where WWIII starts this also has to make me wonder what the heck is going on?

ISIS will be allowed to hit targets around the SW. The internet will be killed under the guise of security and “misinformation”. Cyber attack on banks to steal all monies. Jade Helm will then be put into place to invoke Martial Law.

13. […] JADE HELM MIA AS ISIS IS STREAMING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER […]

14. knuckledick May 1, 2015 at 8:39 am

If you sign a non-disclosure agreement with this government , you have done the same as Robert Johnson @ The cross roads with the devil..You have sold out your humanity for money { mon = one eye }.

15. Jose from Ahwatukee May 1, 2015 at 9:17 am

Dear Mr Hodges,
    Congratulations for the outstanding journalistic work. I just want to add my two cents here regarding the rype of false flag that WILL happen this summer. You are leaning towards an attack from ISIS,which very well could happen. However if memory serve us well, please remember that since 9/11 every time there has been a “terrorist attack” a drill, or excercise of some sort has been in place. Remember the NORAD excercise on 9/11? “Don’t scramble fighting jets, because those planes are part of the NORAD excercise simulating hihgkacket jets.” Remember London on7/7? Same thing, “is part of an ongoing drill.” The Boston Marathon? Same damn thing, “it is just a drill” and the authorities were deceived by “real terrorist” that happened to know precisly the date and location of all those drills. Now, to the point here, part of JH15 will consist of military personel blending with the civilian population. So, the “terrorist” (ISIS) will take advantage of this and will launch their attack. The authorities won’t do anything at all because they will told “don’t worry, it is part of the drill. Those guys are ours.” And then when the attack is finish, they will claim that they were deceived,just like 9/11 and the NORAD excercise where the real highjacketed planes were confused with the supposedly fake highjacketed planes. Please consider this avenue. It is as valid as any other.

16. Ranger May 1, 2015 at 9:24 am

Until the Border Patrol Agents take a stand and do as their oath admonishes them to, and shot their superiors for illegal orders and threats to their lives, this is just another story of “I’m just doing my job and obeying orders”.
    Where’s the Military? Oh yeah, getting ready to shot Americans. Where’s the Militia? Oh yeah, they’re holding meetings and smoking cigarettes.
    The nation is done, finished.
    There are no Patriots today, just blind followers.

17. PattyHenry May 1, 2015 at 9:51 am

“Border Patrol Forbidden To Arrest and Detain Suspected ISIS Members Under Threat of Job Termination and Possible Arrest”

Wonder when the agents will “eliminate” the problems without anyone’s knowledge? I can’t see BP agents putting up with this.

18. Jerry May 1, 2015 at 10:30 am

If these border patrol agents knowingly allow enemies to cross the border, REGARDLESS OF WHO TOLD THEM TO, they are just as guilty as Obama and the other stalinists.

I do not feel “sorry” for them. They are “law enforcement” officers. Enforce the law. If they get fired, then raise bloody hell.

19. whodowetrust May 1, 2015 at 11:09 am

What would it take for Obama to be removed? When a nuke goes off in an American city would that have any effect or would they just allow him to declare martial law? We have been sold out and soon we will really feel the consequences.I’m looking up and praying.God help us.

20. toejam May 1, 2015 at 11:32 am

Correct Dave. Not only are ISIS assets and their Latino drug gang buddies (hiding behind children) coming unhindered across the Southern border but how many of these NWO assets are already situated across this land waiting for the signal to begin their dirty work. ISIS is the asset, armed, trained and funded by CIA and Mossad intelligence operatives, who are in turn assets of the world wide criminal Khazarian Mafia that controls major banking, major media and just about every thing else across the Western World.
    With the shackles placed on the Border Patrol by the Omama administration why in the hell don’t they just walk off the job. If they are not allowed to do their job why in good conscience are pulling down a pay check while pretending to do their job. If they were to walk off, that in itself would wake up many of the somnolent American people. There are many other government workers who set around pulling down a government check while doing nothing except make trouble for average Americans who could do the same thing.
    Maybe that would help wake up the honest but clueless rank and file journalists who pull down their paychecks from the big media lords who are part of the Khazarian Mafia.
    To continue to take pay from this treasonous government, when the scales fall from the eyes, is the same as giving consent.
    Omama, of course, is a treasonous sack of you know what who is nothing but a stooge and stool of the NWO Khazarian Mafioso.
    The current scions of the ancient Khazars from the Caucasus have the Western World in a death grip. This is why Khazars such as Billionaire Michael Bloomberg is spending untold millions on the various state legislatures to disarm the American people. These criminals want to preclude any possibility for any pushback. And if the awake American people are under some delusion that anything less than armed pushback will save their bacon, they are whistling Dixie past their own graves and those of their children!

21. Johnny Kay May 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Any threat from ISIS is a fraud because ISIS was created by the United States, Israel, and England. Come on — this huge army appears out of nowhere, equipped with new US military equipment, and distributes videos of obviously fake “beheadings” through an Israeli/US website (SITE Institute, run by Israeli-American dual citizen Rita Katz). If there is an “invasion” by ISIS, it will be a hoax attack starring the same Israeli, American, and British soldiers who portray ISIS militants in the videos.

Indeed, any alleged threat from “terrorists” is a fraud because there is no terrorist threat, foreign or domestic, to the United States. The “terrorists” are created and funded by our own government and its allies. 9/11 was an inside job, as was Oklahoma City; the Boston Marathon “bombing” by “Chechen terrorists” was a hoax, as was the Sandy Hook shooting. Our own government — and the international corporate elite that controls it — is the real enemy.

The only threat to our southern border is the continued mass immigration of Mexicans, and they are being invited into the United States by the government as part of the plan — in the works for decades — to form a union between Mexico and the United States.

22. William May 1, 2015 at 1:35 pm

As you probably know Gordon Duff and other writers at Veterans Today are exerting themselves in denying that Jade Helm is anything other than a Boy Scout program. How would they know? Maybe they have resuscitated Jean Dixon. In any case I share your concern about the southern border and can not really grasp what Obama is up to. Perhaps the man really does have a mental problem such that the practical is not within his sphere. Keep up the good work and take care.

23. scienceofficer May 1, 2015 at 1:53 pm

this Jade-Helm is getting scarier by the day do to the almost absentee response’s from DOD its like there building a trap to spring on the patriots and positioning troops to round up and eliminate red list victoms of this department of human sacrifice.

very troubling after 9/11 and the documented hard facts we know the military had a part in the attack on American’s then what makes folks think they are not planning another false flag martial scenario for Jade-Hell? get ready food water defense communication and mobility now folks the federal Nazi’s are out of control they want civil chaos to pose there Order on the nation is in your face now!

24. roy May 1, 2015 at 2:04 pm

obama should be tried for treason, arrested and thrown in
    jail. He is a traitor. And so his entire administration.

25. iwitness02 May 1, 2015 at 2:10 pm

I witness also. I see the same thing. Prepare. Yes, I know. We can’t do it all. But do as much as you can. Pray our Lord will cover the short comings. Trust the results to Him. But earnestly try. Give our Lord every excuse to bless you, and yours. Serious times require serious effort. If you are still living without investing much time and labor into your situation, it will be very disappointing to you in the days to come. The optimism that can see no evil, really blows my mind. That’s not to say don’t have a positive attitude. That is to say, get busy, with a positive attitude. After all, our Lord is coming with the help we need. Be ready.

26. Boomer May 1, 2015 at 3:45 pm

It’s outrageous to read this article and here that border guards are being hounded for doing there job, but then i understand why this is happening. Here in Australia our border guards and Navy patrols get the same treatment from human rights groups all over the world for our strong stance on not letting illegal immigrents in. The one thing i agree with our government is the strong stance against letting illegal immigrents in,

We have a big problem with illegal boat people paying smugglers thousands of dollars to send them here in unseaworthy boats. These smugglers are getting rich off of people who are giving them everything they have to try and get here. Unfortunatley though not all of them are who they say they are as shown by an episode of a current affair shown last year. All people caught trying to sneak in are sent to detention centres and kept there until our government can work out who they really are. Then they are processed and quite a few are allowed to stay if they are truly exiles, this takes roughly 1 to 2 years to do. A lady who works at one of the detention centres in Western Australia was interviewed, she described middle eastern young men coming in with rolls of US currency nice clothes and new mobile phones. They got very aggressive when told they had to hand very the money and phones and quit often fights would break out over this.

Now i believe these young men with rolls of US currency and new phones ARE NOT refugees at all but either members of terrorist groups trying to access our country or just young men trying to escape there country illegally. In recent times our country has
    moved the detention centres off shore to an island and are now turning these boats away From the mainland and to this island.

The Navy also runs patrols and has also sent some boats away because of who was on board. I fully support my government in there strict rules on illegals trying to come in and on the whole quite alot of Australians think the same. We have no problem with refugees coming in as long as they play by the rules and don;t try and sneak in illegally. Otherwise you have no idea who you are letting in, this is what’s happening in the USA now and it’ a DAMN SHAME your government is behind it.

27. Arizona May 1, 2015 at 5:28 pm

THE FATHER told me the events would be BACK to BACK soon,and one event would be right behind the other,and this would confuse many,ITS a distraction,from the main event,which will bring WAR,FOR 25 tears I know of,the BIG asteroid has been orbiting this planet,and they’ve done everything they could think of to bring their BIG gold,silver,nickel,and IRON BALL down,BINGO,CERN,what a great IDEA,they buried it and so the thing can’t be seen,BUT it will bring down the GOLDEN BALL,right where they want it too,in the ocean,sadly 70,000,000 people will lose their life that day,hey ITS THE GOVERNMENT AND WHO’S COUNTING,NOW THEY WERE WARNED BY top minds,DON’T DO IT,YOU HAVE A MACHINE THATS ABLE TO OPEN PORTALS TO OTHER DIMENTIONS,Rule of thumb here,YOU never give anything to educated IDIOTS that might bring harm on anyone,WELL that fell on deft ears,FOR SURE,the good news is the first to see the demons will be at CERN,the bad news is they’ll be in america in nothing flat,after they kill everyone at cern,YOU SEE, the big asteroid isn’t all america will be facing,WAR,FOREIGN MILITARY,DEMONS from hell,and everything that comes with it…THERES a shit storm of BIBLABLE magnaitude coming at america,hahaha,THE DEMONCRATES screamed WE WANT SATAN,NOT GOD,(did you think your wish might be granted) at their convention,WELL IT WAS,and the FATHER won’t lift a finger to help anyone who’s not a member of his family either..SO YOU SEE america GOT what it wanted ,so no one has anything to bitch about do they…………

28. RILO7 May 1, 2015 at 7:46 pm

“KEEP CALM, MARTIAL LAW IS HERE.” ~ Says the Queen.

Oh, and yes, please do “CHIVE ON”.

Time for some trendy new t-shirts………beat the curve.

29. […] "JADE HELM MIA AS ISIS IS STREAMING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER", The Common Sense Show – 5/1/2015 […]

30. TG USMC May 2, 2015 at 7:53 am

Hello Dave, my fellow friend of freedom. If this does not tell the blind and stupid, that this country is under an invasion, what the hell is keeping them asleep? Must be the WATER! God knows it’s not
    Chemtrails
    water treatment
    antibiotics in all meat
    TV
    Shame Stream News
    prescription Meds
    Vaccines
    GOVERNMENT
    and the list just keep going! But there are still many stories to cover, since they cannot get a FALSE FLAG right. And now, because of their failures, they woke up so many people!!!! But may I suggest going back to 2010 on youtube and type in border guard interview, that has a member of the HR office guiding him in what he says. His eyes tell the whole story. It was at the now non-working border station in Southern Ca. He then spoke of muslim’s crossing back then, fore they found prayer blanket’s left behind in our desert! Yes, they have been crossing for a while. BE PREPARED, STAY ALERT, STAY AMERICAN!!!
    God Bless Dave Hodges and family
    Jesus ROCKS!

31. […] a recent article this week Dave Hodges […]

32. messenger May 3, 2015 at 3:50 am

Ranger and Jerry: You hit the nail on the head and hammered it home. Our law leo at all levels are a total traitorous shameful lot indeed. Judy: You are soooo right too. The Rand Pauls out there want to get elected to fix it, when all they had to do was prevent it from happening in the first place. thanks

33. […] More at The Common Sense Show […]