/, Main, Show Descriptions/Dave Hodges Interviews Steve Quayle On The Common Sense Show- Tonight 6pm (MOUNTAIN)

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Steve Quayle

Dave’s featured guest on tonight’s show, Steve Quayle

The media figure that needs no introduction, STEVE QUAYLE, joins Dave Hodges this Sunday, June 7, 2015,  for the first two hours from 6PM-8PM (MOUNTAIN);  7-9PM (CENTRAL). Steve will be discussing how the literal gates of hell are opening as well as the latest on Jade Helm and ISIS incursions into the United States. This show will go down as a classic interview. (See listening instructions below).

The Common Sense Show has changed show times. We are still broadcasting on Sunday evenings and we will be coming to you live at the following times:

Pacific 5pm-8pm

Mountain 6pm-9pm

Central 7pm-10pm

Eastern 8pm-11pm

IN THE THIRD HOUR, CATCH KATY WHELAN’S HEALTH REPORT AND ANNIE DERISO’S NEWS, THE NEW YOU WILL NOT HEAR ON FOX AND CNN!!!!!

Donate to The Common Sense Show

In large part, The Common Sense Show is listener/reader supported, we thank you for your kind donations which enables us to carry out our research, reporting and broadcast efforts.

How to Listen to The Common Sense Show

LISTEN SUNDAY NIGHTS FROM 7PM-10PM  (CENTRAL)

LISTENING INFORMATION

Listen live on Web Stream   http://64.27.20.5:1334/listen.pls

To Listen By Phone: 832-999-1763

To be a part of the show please call:   1-888-420-9890

Windows Media – http://www.gsradio.net/asx/star3.asx

Winamp – http://www.gsradio.net/live_media/star3.m3u

Real Player – http://www.gsradio.net/live_media/star3.ram

Mobile Devices – http://64.27.20.5:1334/listen.pls

THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

“FREEING AMERICA ONE ENSLAVED MIND AT A TIME!”

© 2015 Copyright Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. All Rights reserved. No article, or radio show archive may be reproduced, republished or redistributed in any form without the express permission of Dave Hodges and/or DH Communications.

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:22+00:00 June 7th, 2015|Featured, Main, Show Descriptions|15 Comments

1. TheCountess June 7, 2015 at 7:20 am

Do you have entire scenario on JH? I am asking for ‘all’ the details into the worst case. Like, who is currently a FEMA employee. Why WM stores, when handling people would be easier to just kill rather than detain? Bits and pieces are becoming boorish, though I am not condemning any information you have given thus far… it seems it is for ‘showmanship’, rather than helping. Do you have complete and thorough information that can be given in a nutshell?

2. mitch June 7, 2015 at 7:48 am

oh boy….the mutual admiration society…………………

3. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 07 June, […]

4. stephet88 June 7, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Patiently waiting for steve, praying for a very informative session!!!

5. Max June 7, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Dave and Steve……what will happen to UK when it all implodes here????? Will it be best going back Uk before it all or is the same going to happen there? Do they have equivalent to the camp over there?… I am over here at the moment but really nothing holding me back from going home. What is your advice please?..

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AM POSTING A JADE HELM APPLICATION, UK STYLE, ON TUESDAY.

6. Doug June 7, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Steve Quayle just told us that he has been fasting ONE MEAL PER DAY for the last 37 days! OMG, that must be a very grueling time for him!

7. Doug June 7, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Mutual admiration society is correct, sir. lol

8. Doug June 7, 2015 at 4:59 pm

How can Stevie get by on only 2 meals per day?! He must be starving!

9. mikki June 7, 2015 at 5:11 pm

If Steve, “MY point being one more time I’m gonna go buy a sneakers bar. On another note, Steve seems to be speaking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you calling believers to arms against the government. Night vision googles really, they only work well when you are the stalker. Seems someone is making money off of that pitch. Never forget, Satan knows the word of God and since the beginning, used it against mankind for his doing. I would like to here, Steve back up picking up arms against your fellow, man. Jesus didn’t. So tell me when Peter did and was admonished, why you have the right to confuse truth seeking believers. God condoned violence and death to those that were not in his image. The offspring with corrupted DNA Please inform a very confused man.

10. KILLCEN (Kill Censorship) June 7, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Dave Hodges on Agenda 21 Radio 06-02-2015 (mp3 format):

Will add this to the backup archive! Good job Mr. Hodges,
    you are waking up alot of people, glad to see you’re expanding
    you’re horizons within the alternative radio community!

All things common sense:

11. Cassie June 7, 2015 at 5:32 pm

ITunes keeps restarting or rather rebuffing…..very frustrating! Are you and Steve being attacked again? These commies are disgusting that want to take away our freedom and put the iron rod on us.

12. Arby June 7, 2015 at 5:47 pm

I have never seen a more consistently disrupted broadcast. It was nearly impossible to listen to because of it. The signal was constantly interrupted and it dropped every few minutes. What a pain.

EDITOR’S NOTE: TRY LISTEN BY PHONE AND THE ARCHIVE IS POSTED. SORRY YOU HAD TROUBLE

13. CT June 8, 2015 at 6:44 am

Dave:
    Thank you for the earlier time slot for your show.
    I was glad that I was able to listen to your interview with Steve Quayle. He mentioned how he often sleeps at his desk. I can understand that as there is so much going on and so little time. Next time, I will write down the “Qualyeisms” he peppers throughout his interviews. Anyway, even though these times are evil, Steve still admonishes that our hope is in Jesus Christ our Savior. I’m also glad that you had Pastor Dan on the show. Thanks also for Katy and Annie.

You all are in my prayers,
    CT

14. Jim June 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Arby – I was busy when the program was on, however I have a script that uses streamripper in Ubuntu to record it. I had a few volume changes through the program, but nothing major. ….Strange….just noticed, my script still uses the republic broadcasting 32k feed! Maybe I better update it to the IP Dave gives!