/, Main/Dave Hodges Interviews Steve Quayle on Jade Helm, Red Lists, the Attacks Upon the Church and CERN

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Steve Quayle was Dave’s featured guest on Sunday evening as Steve brought the audience up to speed on the true intent of Jade Helm, the overall demise of the Christian Church and what is really going on with CERN and the dire threats posed by this project as Satan’s minions literally are trying to open up the gates of hell.

Not only did Steve point out the dangers that we as Americans face in our near future, he educated the audience on practical and spiritual strategies for surviving the present challenges.

The riveting two hours of this interview are available at the following links. Please share this interview with your friends.

Listen to hour 1

Listen to hour 2

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:21+00:00 June 8th, 2015|Featured, Main|51 Comments

1. Doug June 8, 2015 at 6:55 am

Steve Quayle told us how he has been “fasting one meal a deal for the past 37 days”. In the first place, Steve, the Scriptures plainly tell us not to publicize our fasts. And secondly, fasting one meal a day is nothing to brag about. Remember, Jesus consumed nothing but water for 40 days! Now that’s something to brag about.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT SPECIFIC BIBILICAL PROHIBITION, SCRIPTURE?

2. mathew June 8, 2015 at 8:32 am

Can’t play last nights show from this page. Please post to youtube if you can. Thank you!

3. […] Dave Hodges Interviews Steve Quayle on Jade Helm, Red Lists, the Attacks Upon the Church and CERN […]

4. Too Wild June 8, 2015 at 9:00 am

Mr. Quayle made an observation last night which made me understand the peril in which we find ourselves. Specifically he mentioned that “they will come after the gun owners, not the guns”. I get it.
    Would you flesh out this thought in a future post? It appears we had better not be where we can be found. Jesus help us.

5. Jim June 8, 2015 at 9:07 am

“Overthrown” by Travis O. Dean

6. WeepforUs June 8, 2015 at 9:42 am

Dave, what an awesome interview that was. It’s a pleasure to hear Steve go on and on about these important issues we have in front of us. Steve’s got so much information that this interview needs to be really dissected to be understood. What I am really grateful for about Steve is that he understands who these people are (communists, satanists etc) that have taken over our beautiful country. God Bless you both.

7. SondraFuhri June 8, 2015 at 9:55 am

(The scripture about fasting)
    Matthew 6:16-18
    16″Whenever you fast, do not put on a gloomy face as the hypocrites do, for they neglect their appearance so that they will be noticed by men when they are fasting. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 17″But you, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face 18so that your fasting will not be noticed by men, but by your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

8. Daniel June 8, 2015 at 9:55 am

I tried both links…hour 1 and then hour 2. the page pulls up, but nothing is playing 🙁

9. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 08 June, […]

10. paul June 8, 2015 at 10:27 am

I have a nexus 7 tablet and your Sunday show or the archived would not play. Please put on YouTube, thanks.

11. Boc June 8, 2015 at 11:49 am

Thank you for the great interview with Steve! You and Steve are extremely knowledgeable as to what’s going on and I hope you’ll have him on again very soon!
    Thank you….

12. The Mighty Kevin 2 June 8, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Here’s the scripture Doug was referring to:
    Matthew 6:16-18
    Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

13. 1776 June 8, 2015 at 12:25 pm

Was able to listen to the first hour up until about the 6 minute left mark and it abruptly cut out and it says it’s no longer available..that’s very strange. Maybe just a slight error but kind of alarming with having followed the independent side of the news for a few months now. Please fix and update soon Dave. Also, I’m a former member of the military’s Special Forces. Won’t designate what it is out of fear of identification, I already use a lot of pre emptive anti tracking methods to view this material as it is for this same reason..feel free to contact me if you can from the email provided in this comment. Thanks Dave and God bless!

14. mitch June 8, 2015 at 12:28 pm

” broadcasted” ???? WTF it’s broadcast !!!!

15. lee G June 8, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Dave, regarding evasive maneuvers during possible JH red list extraction. Suppose we have financial/market collapse, bank holiday, then alternative media internet shutdown, I would think that could be the cue for extractions while the msm is busy reporting on the collapse. You have talked of friend of a friend. Is this going to be something like living in Anne Frank’s house? What about creating IDs now?
    Thanks and great job!

16. pat June 8, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Keep cutting . on/off post to youtube maybe ?

17. BLKSTRM June 8, 2015 at 1:14 pm

@ Doug – here’s what he’s referring to…Matt 6:16 “And when you fast, don’t make it obvious, as the hypocrites do, for they try to look miserable and disheveled so people will admire them for their fasting. I tell you the truth, that is the only reward they will ever get.
    However, I do not believe that was Steve’s intent to be seen as a “better than thou”. Why is it, that from the whole conversation…that is ALL this person took from the segment! WOW!

18. marie June 8, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I couldn’t get the message up either last night or on this site. would like to hear it

19. marie June 8, 2015 at 1:45 pm

part 1 just came on after about 5 minutes. I thought I had shut it down. anyway. I have no doubt the tpp is about all those birth certificates that have been traded over the years to other countries, will be used as real people are picked up and sent to whatever country owns that slave. so ever baby born after 1970 are in trouble

20. Eileen June 8, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Tried to listen to the archive of SQ/DH program of 6/7/15. Can’t..tried 4 times. Any reason?
    Thanks.

21. Wildey June 8, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Dave I listened the entire 2 hours an wished other family members could have heard the interview with Steve. I like others cannot download the archive as it just keeps cutting in an out so please tell me where I can listen to a clean version. Also I totally agree with Steve an your assessment as to night vision but unfortunately the investment at this time is beyond my finances. With a decent gen 3 it will definitely cost more than 2k. Sure wish there were other alternatives

22. Helen June 8, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Can not play interview from this page. Can you please fix this? I had to work last night and missed the interview. Thank you.

23. capone June 8, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Hour 2 wont play. Bummer. Big fan of both you guys. Steve Quayle sent me one of his books for free a couple years ago. Steve IS the real deal! God Bless!

EDITOR’S NOTE: AGREE ABOUT STEVE- SERVERS WERE OVERLOADED- SHOULD BE OK NOW

24. tauf03 June 8, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Any other way we can hear this? It just won’t play for more than a few seconds?

25. Norbert June 8, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Dear Dave Hodges:
    So me and some 1800 other Canadians visit your website. I pray to God for more Canadians to wake up. As for Doug’s comment, you are behaving as a Pharisee: hypocrit. Biblically, you are not supposed to boast of your works, lest you show pride and arrogance. That is what Jesus was against and the Pharisees behaved as such. Steve Qualye and Dave Hodges are men of great humility and are the watchmen for our last days times. God bless you Steve and Dave. GOTT SEI MIT UNS. Thanks, Norbert.

26. Kay June 8, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I listened to this last night…and thankful to be able to listen again this morning because you both have so much insight you really can’t get it all in one listening session and I also took notes…thank you both so much for the time and research you both do to keep us who are seeking the truth informed while it’s still posible to do so…I pray God’s divine protection over you both and your families…don’t sleep much now but using it for prayer time…thank you so much for Truth…God Blessings !

27. Brave-Heart June 8, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Dear Dave Hodges,
    Thanks for all or your very interesting articles, and all the latest information from the interview with Steve Quayle. I wrote about some of the same topics in a new book called “OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT” based on Revelations 9 and the TRIBULATION HORRORS soon to come.

You can find similar articles on my website at :-
    http://www.outofthebottomlesspit.co.uk which I opened about 6 months ago based around the subjects of my new book which came out OCT 2014.
    Best Wishes,
    Steve

28. Shelly June 8, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Dave, I am not able to listen from this link either. Thank you for your good work.

29. factfiler June 8, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Ditto on Mathew. I can’t get this to play or download.

30. porky June 8, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Same here Dave..cant get to play..tried a couple different players…youtube?

31. Anon June 8, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Dave, here is some scripture you asked for regarding fasting. Plus other scripture regarding storing up treasure.
    Fasting is to be seen Only by God:

“Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.” Matt. 6:16
    “So that you do not appear to men to be fasting, but to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.” Matt. 6: 18

Laying Up Treasure – other Scripture to pay attention to:

“But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matt. 6:19-21

“Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.” James 5:3

“How much better to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.” Proverbs 16:16

EDITOR’S NOTE: I THINK IT IS AN EXCEPTIONALLY WEAK LINK WHICH PROHIBITS ANY DISCUSSION- THE INTENTION IS FOR ONE TO DISPLAY HUMILITY IN THE HONORING OF GOD.

32. Brett June 8, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I also can’t hear it…I’ll check Utube…thanks. Alwas enjo listening to both Steve and Dave. God bless.

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE SERVERS WERE OVERLOADED- SHOULD BE OK NOW

33. Karl June 8, 2015 at 4:49 pm

RE: Doug: Joel 2:15: Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

34. […] Dave Hodges Interviews Steve Quayle on Jade Helm, Red Lists, the Attacks Upon the Church and CERN :Many from the audience commented that this was one of the most important shows ever broadcasted by The Common Sense Show in its nearly 8 years of existence. Read and Listen Now […]

35. Dalejrfan8 June 8, 2015 at 7:03 pm

https://youtu.be/J7eP83h0vk8. Might be worth checking into

36. KCK June 8, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Sorry to say, Dave, it’s not the servers. Hour one play 4 seconds and quits. Hour 2 doesn’t play at all. Time 11:02pm 6/8/15\\

EDITOR’S NOTE: TENS OF THOUSANDS HAVE LISTENED- MAYBE YOUR PLAYER IS NOT UPDATED

37. Julie June 8, 2015 at 9:50 pm

I finally got to hear both hours after multiple times. It was a great interview , I’ll probably neve get to sleep tonight at all….For five straight years I have been glued to politics with a deep fear this was where we were going, trying in vain to wake others but it’s as if they are completely brainwashed….Now here we are . May God have mercy.

38. toejam June 8, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Wrap your cell phone and other hand held electronics in tin foil.
    Micro waves with not penetrate and your devise will not be detected by the NSA and other criminals.

39. Crystal Starheart June 8, 2015 at 11:18 pm

Army Corps of Engineers Seeking ‘Civilian Workers’ Ahead of ‘Impending National Disaster’?

“By Shepard Ambellas | June 8, 2015

KENNEWICK, Wash. (INTELLIHUB) — A tip was sent to me by a reader via email Saturday documenting out how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is now soliciting civilian workers for “maintenance” positions ahead of what appears to be an upcoming and potentially ‘imminent event’ of some type.

Shockingly as listed in the solicitation numbered “NCFL156545791382984S” which is posted at USAJobs.gov the Army Corps of Engineers is literally calling upon skilled individuals amongst the civilian population in search of potential prospects rather than using already active Army personnel.

The “job summary” section of the solicitation strokes the prospect’s ego, reading:

“Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army’s mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.”

It’s also important to note that the position may extend up to “four years” and that “employees” will be required to respond to “disaster stricken areas of the US”.”

40. American mom June 9, 2015 at 4:45 am

Fasting is wonderful. In the Gospels of Essene it talks about fasting, drinking from the well of your own cistern…In India they practice a fast called Shivambu or Amaroli. It is a living waters fast of your own urine. Ancient practice.

We’re taught by TPTB urine is a toxic waste. This is a lie. Urine comes from the blood and has many minerals we can reingest. Taking your urine again and again is looping. It has cured thousands of people from disease and is healing. All preppers should research Shivambu. The liquid becomes clear and tastes like water as the looping proceeds.

I was horrified when my friend started this. After a time period I realized since we’re all taught lies, it likely is true. This is a fascinating topic. Look up ingredients in Murine et al. TPTB already sell this in a good amount of medicines when it is free.

41. 395 June 9, 2015 at 5:11 am

There is nothing in The Bible that says we are suppose to do everything we can to live as long as we can down here on earth!

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints
    Psalm 116:15

42. Dan June 9, 2015 at 6:52 am

It’s great news that the servers were overloaded. More people are starting to wake up.

43. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

44. Sailor Uranus June 9, 2015 at 10:32 am

The bible and koran were penned by devout Saturn worshipers which explains all the inconsistencies within the texts that has caused thousands of denominations to break off each religion. That said El Saturn is the Roman god of time originally derived from the Greek god Cronus from which we get the word chronology. Those in the know refer to the hundreds of denominations as the thousand points of light and they refer to the jealous god of time as the great architect therefore they know full well hes not the Creator god and that said billions of people the world over have been hornswoggled by this deception. Their is a reason the sabbath is Saturn-day, Christmas is Saturnalia and the church worships on Sun-day. Truth be told their unknowingly worshiping Saturn and his begotten son Zeus also called the Sun of God. (Malachi 4:2 KJV) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.

45. Big Bill June 9, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Steve Quayle has a lot of good stuff but a lot of really stupid stuff too. The stuff on CERN is just one example of the nonsense that he often posts. No, a particle accelerator can’t open up parallel universes or a gateway to hell.

EDITOR’S NOTE: AND YOU KNOW THEY CAN’T DO THIS, FROM WHAT SOURCE? PROOF?

46. Jacquekh June 9, 2015 at 4:25 pm

This two hour show was the most informative, informational two hours I’ve ever spent! Thank you ALL for your continued research, and your delivery methods in getting the most important information of our lives out to us! I’m forever grateful that you’ve done this, and trust me when I say I am now WIDE awake! I’m in Colorado Springs, right across from Ft Carson army base. So I’ve seen first hand the increased activity of all the choppers flying over my home. Plus, and this is just an observation, but we have going in right down the road, almost directly across from Ft Carson, in a very hard to get to location, right off I-25, is a new Walmart, along with a HUGE distribution center for SAMs, which I’m told is a first for Walmart, having an enormous ‘ distribution ‘ center right along side a new Walmart. It looks ominous, v e r y massive in size, within 1/4 mile of both interstate, and rail, and the ‘opening’ date keeps changing. Thoughts?!?

47. The Mighty Kevin 2 June 9, 2015 at 6:38 pm

I’m glad Steve Quayle mentioned the “yard farming” in the interview, because I was just thinking about that today. If I understand correctly it means carpet bombing a whole area with the intent to kill as many as they can. I remembered hearing or reading about it years ago only once, and couldn’t remember where from (he said he believes it was info from Greg Evenson). What I had heard was they intend to yard farm part of the southeast because there are just too many patriots there to deal with otherwise. They don’t realize that if they do it, many of those patriots will still be standing afterward (read Psalm 91).

48. Arizona June 9, 2015 at 8:37 pm

I hope you get to read this Dave,but heres what our FATHER says about CERN,….THEY don’t have a clue what their doing,and their about to open the door ways all over the universe,and every EVIL demon in the universe will come thru,and KILL the operators,leaving NO ONE to shut it down,flooding the planet with the worst demons anyone could imagine,HE said a lot more,but it would taker a hundred pages to tell you,OH,WHATS going to happen,AN angel came to my BROTHERS house and told him,HE’D better be out of Lousiana BY JULY or he’d be killed,interesting,maybe WAR,the TWO witneses told me WAR was upond us,that might be it…..OR,maybe the asteroid,LOOK in the western sky,the LORD told LISA,what you see in the distance will be upond you suddenly….just hints,THE LORD won’t tell me either….ALTHOUGH he did show me what HES going to do when they divide JERUSALEM,man oh man,GOOD BY AMERICA….they’ll be wishing they hadn’t done that……..

49. […] which will give way to several holographic images. As Steve Quayle and I discussed in our most recent interview, the HAARP type of technology now exists where entire battlefields can be projected and nobody […]

50. […] which will give way to several holographic images. As Steve Quayle and I discussed in our most recent interview, the HAARP type of technology now exists where entire battlefields can be projected and nobody […]