CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Now that you that you know, or should know, that your bank account is no longer owned by you, a prudent man would also realize that your retirement, 401k, your home and even your freedom is at risk. It is time for you to salvage what you can and then put what’s left of your resources towards surviving what is coming. Literally, your life depends on whether you begin to take your assets out the bank and begin to purchase life sustaining supplies as well as build an economic base designed to meet future requirements in a post-Jade Helm world.

This article will make more sense if you visit The Common Sense Show website and read the articles posted between November 16-20, 2014 and what you will discover will be the following:

1. Your bank deposits are no longer considered to be money.

2. The Credit Swap derivatives have priorty over all bank depositors in case of widespread bank failures. The FDIC will not know your name.

3. On November 10, 2014, the Federal Reserve, the FDIC and the UK banks practiced for widespread bank failure.

4. Drastic policies have been enacted which inhibit your ability to take your money of your bank.

5. Ultimately, the globalists will be coming for your pensions and 401 K’s in addition to the loss of your bank account

The Petrodollar is on the verge of collapse. Some are forecasting that the run on the banks could begin at anytime between now and October of 2015. I do not make financial predictions and attach dates to the predictions, however, given the volatility of the present market, I feel strongly that one might want to error on this side of caution.

The Death of the American Economy

There was an obscure story which ran three years ago which is receiving scant attention and yet, it is the banking story of the decade. It is the number one banking story in human history. It is the story which will destroy America’s banking accounts. It is the story that spells the beginning of the end of America’s financial empire. This is the end of the America’s financial empire and NOBODY is talking about it. What is that story? First, the prerequisite background.

Our Crushing Debt

Nearly every publication estimates the derivatives debt to be in the range of one quadrillion dollars to $1.5 quadrillion dollars. Conservative estimates tell us that this derivatives debt, that has been assumed by the governments of the world, is at least 16 times the entire value of the assets of Planet Earth. This generation cannot pay off this debt. Your children, grandchildren and even great-great-great-great-great grandchildren cannot pay off this debt. If the status quo were to remain in place this debt could not be paid off in the 25th century, the 30th century, nor the 50th century. My estimates place the interest on the debt to exceed the entire value of the world’s assets and the interest is increasing far faster than the governments of the world can service the debt. Who is the debt owed to? It is owed to the first movers, the owners of the central banking system. If you want an identifiable target, let’s call the debt owners of the planet the Bank of International Settlement (BIS) along with their henchmen at the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and their minions at the United Nations. The BIS is collapsing its own banking empire in order to usher in a New World Order which will be discussed later in the article.

The world’s economy has been dealt a fatal blow from which it cannot recover. No amount of budget, belt tightening will ever change this fact. the economy of every nation will fail including the United States and there is NOTHING that can be doneto alter that fact! We could literally be taxed at a 100% rate and the derivatives debt and the interest on this debt will continue to increase faster than the nations can pay the debt down.

Bank of America Case In Point

In an obscure, but well reported 2011 event, Bank of America announced it was shifting derivatives in its Merrill investment-banking unit to its depository arm, which has access to the Fed discount window and is protected by the FDIC. This was announced as a news blurb in the main stream media and was prominently reported in the Daily Bail.

This was the single biggest financial event in the history of America. It was bigger than the 1929 stock market crash and it was bigger than the beginning of the bail outs in 2008, but it did not received the banner headlines that it should have received. What does this mean? It means that the Bank of America’s European derivatives are now going to be “insured” by U.S. taxpayers and its two most important financial institutions, the Federal Reserve and the FDIC. What is even more distressing is that the Bank of America did not even seek or receive regulatory approval for this action. This action was simply acted upon on behalf of frightened counterparties. Under the Federal Bankruptcy Act of 2005, the counterparties derivatives debt receive “super priority” when it comes to the disbursement of FDIC insurance payments to failed banks. Where do the rest of us stand in terms of reimbursement for a failed bank? We, the account holders in our banks, are in last place. In short, when your bank fails, your money is gone.

Just how serious is the derivatives debt for the Bank of America? The Daily Bail reported that this was a “direct transfer of risk to the taxpayer done by the bank without approval by regulators and without public input . . . ”  The estimated total of derivatives debt tied around the neck of Bank of America is a little under $80 trillion dollars and is growing exponentially because of the interest payments. And yet, there is another shocker, JP Morgan Chase is receiving the same undue government benefit with $79 trillion of its  national derivatives debt guaranteed by the FDIC and Federal Reserve. What this means for you and me is that when Europe finally implodes and banks fail, U.S. taxpayers will hold the bag for trillions in insurance derivatives contracts, labeled as credit default swaps (CDS) which were sold by Bank of America and JP Morgan. This is when you will lose all control over your money and ultimately your life, if you are not prepared ahead of time.

As Plain As the Nose on Your Face

When the derivatives debt reaches the point where it causes our debt load to be so great that we cannot even service the interest, which is now $505 trillion dollars as per Michael Snyder, all financial institutions will fail. All governments will go into default.  If the Federal Reserve engages in “print money out of thin air policy” to cover the insurmountable debt, as they did with the bailouts in 2008, the resulting hyperinflation will make the German Weimar Republic seem like a prosperous economy. And do you think your money is safe because of the FDIC? Let me repeat, the FDIC, by law, must first pay the derivatives counterparties.

Since the derivatives debt exceed the world’s total wealth by a factor of at least 16, do you now understand how and why you are not getting your money back when EVERY bank fails in the near future?

Just the debt insurance that Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase have obtained from the American people totals nearly $160 trillion dollars. Before you accuse me of being paranoid, first explain how that debt can be paid? It cannot be paid back, ever! Why? Because the U.S. government only takes in about $2 trillion dollars per year. Since we no longer have any meaningful tariffs on foreign imports. Thanks to the free-trade agreements, the people of the United States have no way to pay back this money. However, the banksters are grasping for breath as they die on the vine. However, they will not go down without a fight.

They are delaying the inevitable crash which will take them down with us. So, they are trying to keep their heads above water by stealing your bank accounts, your pensions and 401K’s. When your money is gone and your life is destroyed, the one solace we can take is that Wall Street will follow us right into the gates of hell as they will not survive either, and this is all by design. The purveyors of the central banking system are as evil as they come. They have set into motion the derivatives scheme so as to destroy all civilization so they can remake this planet in their own twisted image of their conceptualization of a Brave New World (order).

Out of Chaos Comes the New World Order

Where Should You Put Your Money?

In a post collapse America, paper currency will be worthless, so you can abandon your “cash under the bed solution”.  So, you may ask, where do you put your money today in order to economically survive tomorrow.

You need to invest your cash into precious metals and I do not mean gold or silver certificates. If you are going to buy gold or silver, remember, that “if you cannot touch it, you do not own it”.

If you need a suggestion, I would strongly urge you to consider investigating what Renaissance Precious Metals has to offer. Renaissance Precious Metals is sponsored by Steve Quayle.

banner-sqmetal_left

Along the same lines, stay out of the Kmarts, Walmarts or any other slave labor mart. Do not shop in big box corporate stores. Buy local and only keep enough money in the bank to pay your monthly bills. Be careful how you withdraw your money. If you need a new home for banking, I would suggest using your local credit union and not Bank of America, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, etc.

Be very careful when you move your money and know that if  you make a mistake, you could go to jail. In an upcoming article, I will review how you can convert your soon-to-be worthless cash assets into tangible products of sustainable wealth and I will help you do it without going to prison.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:20+00:00 June 12th, 2015|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|37 Comments

1. Craig Mouldey June 12, 2015 at 6:28 am

Theoretically, all this mess could be fixed. Arrest the criminal bankers and their agents who have been gambling away the lives of the planet, seize all their property and establish a new money system based on hard assets. Of course this can’t happen because of this:
    Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    There is no time for idealistic wishes now. We have to face reality as dark as that is.
    Incidentally, I was able to get into http://www.deagel.com today. I went to startpage, searched for their web site and went there under a proxy.

2. Rocky June 12, 2015 at 6:53 am

What would be the consequences if the governments of the world’s nations, forced by the peoples of these nations, backed by their militaries and court systems, prosecuted the BIS, IMF and friends for their heinous crimes against their debt slaves and forced these institutions and their minion central banks to disband and to forgive all debt to every single debt slave on planet earth?

Walt Disney once said that if you can dream it, it can be done.

3. Coach June 12, 2015 at 7:06 am

When you receive your precious metals, I would suggest finding VERY good place(s) (plural) to hide them. The reason for this is when HS or some other foreign entity comes knocking at your door, one of the FIRST things they will do is tear your place apart from top to bottom looking for weapons AND money.

Your MOST valuable asset is YOU and your loved ones. Do everything you can to protect this asset at ALL costs.

4. Casey June 12, 2015 at 7:14 am

Here’s the thing. While I agree with getting out of the banking system and 401k I have a hard time believing Jade Helm is all that. Even assuming tptb has every evil intent to go door to door and put people in FEMA camps these are the same people who lost in Afghanistan and Iraq. I don’t understand why anyone would think what failed over there will be successful here against a far better armed and resourceful populace. The arrogance of the criminal sociopaths running this show are incapable of recognizing their own limitations. Just my 2 cents worth.

5. JoeBob June 12, 2015 at 7:30 am

Is it just me? The perfect storm of catastrophe is just around the corner, and it seems to me no one “in my world” knows anything about it. People go about their business as usual. Walmarts are crowded, banks are open, ATMs work, supermarkets are full of food, the market is still up, MSM talks about a prison break, baseball and world cup soccer entertains us etc etc.
    Why the disconnect?? Somehow the message is not getting to the people (sheep?!) When SHTF panic will ensue so for the people with eyes to see…….get prepared!!
    People ask me where I get my news if I don’t watch Fox and company. I say Alternative news. You can tell by their looks that I may have said as well that I consult shamans.
    BTW how much can you prepare for the end of the world as we know it by buying gold/silver/food? Appropriately last night on TV I saw Mad Max beyond Thunderdome. Who wants to survive and live in that type of scenario? A good read is “One second after” by William Forstchen.
    And yet the beat goes on…..what time is out tee time? It gets really frustrating not being able to wake people up. I try to but there is little effect.
    So, this is why I now mostly prepare by getting my spiritual life in order. PTL!!!

6. […] Surviving the Jade Helm Era Depends On Taking Your Money Out of the Bank […]

7. White Slave June 12, 2015 at 8:20 am

Let me repeat, the FDIC, by law, must first pay the derivatives counterparties.

LAW? Excuse me, but BofA is committing FRAUD; the FDIC and the FED are conspiring to commit FRAUD. How the FED can tell me I owe them one red cdent is beyond me, since they have no Constitutional right to exist nor to encumber me with their stupid fiat currency and even stupider derivatives.

It is certainly going to be entertaining when the elites can’t pay their wet-ops henchmen once they have destroyed the financial system.

Maybe all the bureaucrats, military robots and internet trolls taking Uncle Sugar’s pay will finally get it: they are nothing but useless idiots who have sold their souls for 33 pieces of silver.

8. Da Fish June 12, 2015 at 8:34 am

I can’t get my money out of my company 401K plan unless i quit my job; any suggestions on what to do?
    J

9. […] Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show. […]

10. laura m. June 12, 2015 at 9:31 am

I draw money routinely out of the bank like this: Draw out 300 to 400 dollars in cash monthly, (more often if using atm) then get cash back buying groceries, and use debit cards for other things like gas cards. We don’t invest in gold or silver because in James ch. 5 and other ref. says gold and riches will be corrupted, etc. After y2k gold and silver tanked in value. Folks if you are needing floor covering, new appliances, heat pumps, other home upgrades write checks and legally withdraw money. If none of this is needed, buy prep supplies and use debit card. As for CD’s and money mkt savings in banks, that’s another story I need to figure out. Some buy muni bonds or land to park their assets. I just bought another AA rated tax free state muni last week.

11. […] Dave Hodges TheCommonSenseShow.com 12 June, […]

12. Meg June 12, 2015 at 10:02 am

Good article. We should, for our own good and that of our family friends, boycott all big box stores. Start with a few at first. We must bring back individual “mom & pop stores”, local markets and other small businesses.

13. Mike June 12, 2015 at 10:15 am

BUY FOOD … forget about economic recovery !

14. Mike June 12, 2015 at 10:18 am

BUY FOOD … forget about economic recovery ! Jade Helm is not the problem. Planet X is the problem. Isn’t it time Dave … to address this issue ?

15. Jim June 12, 2015 at 10:26 am

Quadrillion is that 1,000,000,000,000,000 or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000?
    Really doesn’t matter, does it? Couldn’t pay either one off in the lifetime of anyone living today!

16. HS June 12, 2015 at 11:05 am

Dave, I would appreciate you addressing how all this “bankster” activity affects credit union patrons now and for the future. No one ever seems to talk about that.

17. […] Surviving the Jade Helm Era Depends On Taking Your Money Out of the Bank […]

18. […] See featured article and read comments HERE […]

19. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

20. wtf June 12, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Debt, derivatives, debt, millions, billions, trillions. Who efin cares? I am sick of hearing about this crap I had nothing to do with. I, personally, can’t wait for it to go bust. The whole thing is a scam anyway.

The day the dollar dies; my debt dies with it. Every contract for credit, in this country at least, is to be paid in federal reserve notes/ us dollars. When the dollar goes so goes my debt. Your debt too!

This is a great deal for at least 50% and possibility up to 90% of the people in this country. Sure, some of you have saving accounts or 401k’s but I doubt that many of you have more in savings than you have in debt. So rejoice, your burden will be lifted the day the dollar dies.

Every country whose currency fails, so fails their government. From the President to the dog catcher, they are all moot, finished, terminated. We the People, pretty much hate their guts and policies anyway. So, again I say rejoice, your burden will be lifted.

After the dollar dies, times will be hard but the difficulty will be distributed equally across everyone. Finally true equality. Just remember who brought the difficulties to your door and make sure they and only they are held accountable. Iceland jailed the bankers and corrupt politicians, we can too.

21. Nickname June 12, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Yes, someone is coming back to collect the debts. Do you think it was Christmas all year long for you overpaid bureaucrats, CEO’s, and unions?

22. Karen June 12, 2015 at 3:28 pm

5 big military helicopters just flew over my home in South Sanpete County, Utah. They were headed North. This is the first Jade Helm type activity I have witnessed.

23. GlenL June 12, 2015 at 3:44 pm

First, a little country humor. A man saw a boy with a new dog. Hey, where did you get the dog? I bought him. How much did you pay? Fifty thousand dollars. What!? Where did you get fifty thousand dollars? I had two twenty five thousand dollar cats I traded for him, replied the boy.
    My point in relating this story is that that fifty thousand dollar dog is at least as valid value-wise as the supposed quadrillions of dollars of derivitives so called debt. Nobody other than the original contractors are legitimitely obligated to pay those impossible obligations, a fact which an honest Supreme Court could determine if someone with standing were to bring such a case before them.
    I invite anyone to show me where I am wrong.

24. Elderlearner June 12, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Think about it! Where is everyone supposed to go, eat, sleep etc.? Half or more of our citizens are going to just stay in their houses and not move and the other half will just give up. Are the bankers going to take all the homes, all the grocery stores going to eat all their food, doctors just help each other? Fear is what to be afraid of, the world cannot eat or have their homes built without pawns. Don’t they like electricity, someone to pick up their garbage? THINK!

25. Country Codger June 12, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Hi Dave,
    I want to add that I have trusted Steve and his family for years now for gold and silver needs.

You cn use whomever you want but you can trust only a few. Good luck and God bless.
    CC

26. gayla June 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Casey, that makes sense. I sure hope you’re right. Of course this very same site wrote articles about all tptb’s advanced tech that they will use against us. But everything has an Achilles heel. Just have to find it is all.

27. Honeybee June 12, 2015 at 6:25 pm

To Da Fish: take the biggest withdrawal or loan that you can and leave as little behind as you can.

I realized that I couldn’t affect change through my vote. So, I quit my job and withdrew my 401(k) sans taxes & penalty. Sold my house in Denver. Paid off all debt, bought an RV. I now have a lesser paying job where I pay less taxes; I no longer contribute to the corruption. I actually am living below poverty level. I work at the RV park on the weekends for reduced space rent, etc. No more Starbucks, no more shopping sprees, etc.

It’s a lifestyle to be certain.

A person just has to want to quit

28. carmover June 12, 2015 at 6:28 pm

OK, tell me this. If a person is on the “Red List” or against abortion, believes in traditional marriage, one man and one woman, is a true believer in Christ, does not trust the government and all the other definitions of a “domestic terrorist,” what good does it to store up tons of food, gold and slver and whatever else, if the globalists will be knocking at your door to take you away to a FEMA camp? Us Hagens are shore goin to not go easy. Jesus saves. Trust Him.

EDITOR’S NOTE: ONE CANNOT AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT THEY ARE ON ANY WATCH LIST BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR FULL CRITERIA. PREPARE TO SURVIVE AND TO THRIVE

29. Game Over June 12, 2015 at 6:57 pm

The end is near…let those who have an ear hear.

30. The Mighty Kevin 2 June 12, 2015 at 7:10 pm

To those who don’t buy gold or silver because of James 5:2: this scripture is taken out of context.

1. Think about it – the previous verse says “Your garments are motheaten.” Does that mean you shouldn’t wear garments, and go nude?

2. Gold and silver were money at the time that was written. Do you think that means you shouldn’t have money?

3. It’s talking about people who became rich at the expense of others. The very next verse starts talking about not paying your laborers and killing the just.

Money isn’t inherently evil, it’s the love of money that’s evil. Money is a tool.

31. In the boonies June 12, 2015 at 9:04 pm

To Glen L..Ever heard of the new bail in? It’s not bail out anymore. They call it bail in. Taking the money from within.(their patrons) And do you seriously think that if the USA crashes that we will still have a Supreme Court?

32. Nam Marine June 13, 2015 at 12:58 am

I, like many people , are getting direct deposit for our Social Security
    and VA benefits. You can no longer get checks !
    It is NOT by choice !

33. Lori b June 13, 2015 at 11:41 am

Bobby Darin – Simple Song Of Freedom – LIVE!: https://youtu.be/sA3Cc5-Tqfw

34. ThoughtfulCynic June 14, 2015 at 11:38 am

Derivatives are not debt, although they can be leveraged bets, and each derivative carries counterparty risk. The derivatives offse,t to some greater or lesser degree, on the books of each bank, so it’s almost certain that the bank does not have exposure of the gross notional amount of its derivatives outstanding.

Doesn’t mean that the banks aren’t insolvent, or that a hiccup in the derivatives markets won’t bring them down, but calling the gross derivatives amount debt that the bank owes is not accurate.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WE CAN ARGUE SEMANTICS, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS BEING SACRIFICED IN THE NAME OF THE CREDIT SWAP DERIVATIVES DEBT. PERHAPS THERE IS COMFORT IN HOLDING ON TO YOUR DICTIONARY WHILE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS REDUCED TO RUBBLE. PERHAPS SEMANTICS SHOULD GIVE WAY TO ACTION. TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANK!

35. […] Note – Dave Hodges article, Surviving the Jade Helm Era Depends On Taking Your Money Out of the Bank well worth your time and may save you some […]