//America Is An Occupied Nation As Record Numbers of Troops Are Taking Up Positions

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

In the past 36 hours, my email has exploded with new information regarding massive troop and military hardware domestic deployment. There is a huge uptick in citizen reports regarding nefarious activities which relate to civilian internment inside of FEMA camps.

Pastor Williams Speaks Out

In an ominous email sent to both myself and my colleague, Paul Martin, Colorado talk show host, Randy Yarbrough, sent a summary of a communication he recently had with Pastor Lindsay Williams.

Guys,
Talked to Pastor Williams this morning.  He is concerned with: 1) currency reset sometime between now and the end of the year.  2) The town he lives in Fountain Hills, AZ. (EDITOR’S NOTE: FAR NORTHEASTERN SEMI-RURAL SUBURB OF PHOENIX) has a large number of retired military.  A general made the comment that many of them would not be in the city past Sept 1st.  No word on where they would go.  3) His elite friends have been urging him to leave the country or at the least have a “safe” place to go to.  4) He is not doing radio for the time being ,but said to stay in touch and he would call me if he had new info.
That’s about it.
Randy Y

___

To conclude that something big is about to go down would be putting it mildly. Should we, as Pastor Williams intimates in the abovementioned communication, prepare to leave the country by Labor Day, is open for debate. However, for the first time, many of us are left wondering if there are safer places than America.

National Guard Civilian Internment Training At Mock FEMA Camp at Ft.Drum

In a training activity at Ft. Drum, approximately 60 soldiers from the 102nd Military Police Battalion’s Headquarters Detachment practiced detaining American citizens simulated detention center. Should we be surprised? Training activities include biometric scanning of detainees, searching for contraband and dealing with unruly prisoners. The activity also consisted of constructing a makeshift detention facility from very sparse detention resources.

New FEMA Camp In Lima, Ohio

In Lima, Ohio, a FEMA detention camp has appeared almost over night as this was brought to my attention by Kristie Caton as she revealed the emergence of suspicious activities in her community in the following email.

Hi Dave,

I go to your website every day.  When I first heard about the FEMA camps I had to investigate especially since I heard there was one located in my home town of Lima Ohio. I have read articles about it being in one of the prisons (we currently have Lima Correctional Institute, closed, and Allen County Corrections). I know several people that work there.  In fact I did ask one employee if anything weird has happened there. This person stated (well trusted) that the state has put a new entrance to the closed state hospital that is located between both the prisons on same land. The state spent millions of dollars on the entrance alone. They also said that there was a crew working on the inside getting it in shape but the drills kept breaking supposedly so they stopped. (EDITOR’S NOTE: ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT THE STATE OF OHIO SUSPENDED RETROFITTING OPERATION BECAUSE A FEW DRILL BITS BROKE?). My question is why all that money for a hospital that hasn’t been open in decades and why give up???… But recently with the Jade Helm going on I decided to look up that area on a satellite image (which I have done several times in the past) to my surprise for the first time ever. The map showed Lima Clown College/FEMA Recruitment Center.  The only thing that surprised me was it actually showed up on the map. Of course I took a picture (attached) then I decided to look up the name on the internet (attached) it comes up with that name for Movie Theatre. Hum…….so then I decided to reserve lookup the phone number for that “movie theatre” because I didn’t recognize the area code. It said Puerto Rico (attached)  just wanted to share my find because I know a lot of people have questioned where exactly the Lima FEMA camp is located. Im pretty sure this is the location of it. I will keep you updated as new things surface here. By the way I recently noticed that our Wal-Mart’s now have cameras on the roofs and several on many of the light posts facing 4 directions.  I haven’t seen any military around not even with a tank plant in our city either and I do know for a fact that military and civilians work there.

More Trouble In Michigan

Less than a week after loud explosions and livw 50 caliber machine gun fire, courtesy of Jade Helm, Michigan is back in the news again.This time, Port Huron, MI. is the scene of the latest and invasive intrusion by Jade Helm forces. This time, a building was damaged in a military drill on the city’s main street.

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to let you know there was a military drill conducted in Port Huron Michigan last night.  We are about an hour east of Flint and right on the Canadian border.  They damaged a building on our main street with the  choppers and then conducted a drill in the empty School Administration Building. Go to TimesHerald.com Port Huron and there are pictures and video of the choppers landing and the troopsmoving through the Administration building.  I heard the choppers going till at least 3:00 am this morning.  Very troubling.

There is more news from Camp Grayling, a known FEMA camp in northern Michigan.

Dear Dave Hodges,

My husband is an Army Reservist in Michigan. He is home this weekend after training at Camp Grayling. He know that I am writing to you but please don’t use our names. His unit is training in the processing of Americans into detention camps.He was told by his CO that they would be processing American actors posing as American citizens. Part of their training was the removal and disposal of dead bodies. My husband said he will not participate when the time comes to do so. Please keep getting the word out Dave you are making a difference

I wish every American soldier could read this email.

Concentrated Military Activity In Arizona

The first contact is from Quartzsite, AZ. Something to keep in mind, Quartzsite would be the site of refugees fleeing California from the LA Basin. This is something that was foretold over two decades ago, on the Art Bell Show when Michael David Scallian had visions of massive amounts of refugees setting up camp on the California-Arizona state line.

Hi Dave,
   My name’s Ern Cunningham and I live in La Paz county, AZ. I thought you might be interested in these photos my girlfriend took today. We were on our way to my work this Saturday evening in Quartzsite – we had just turned off exit 17 on I-10 at about 5:50pm when we spotted a group of military vehicles parked on an empty lot across from Love’s truck stop. They must have just finished parking when we spotted them, as we saw several uniformed men walking from the vehicles and gathering at the truck stop. Didn’t see any tanks or anything like that but I was still surprised to see this collection of vehicles. I’ve never seen them do this in Quartzsite before in the three years I’ve lived around here.
   We left Quartzite at 11:30pm and drove past Love’s again on our way out of town. The vehicles were still parked there but we didn’t see any people around, so they’re definitely there for the night.
   My girlfriend and I are in Quartzsite several times a week, so I’ll be checking to see if they’re still there later this week.
   Keep up the good work! I read your articles often. I only wish more people did.
   Photos are attached to this email.

Sincerely,
   Ern

More reports from the Flagstaff, AZ. area regarding massive troop movements.

Hello Dave!
…There has been quite a bit over the past couple months as would be expected with Jade Helm. I’ve seen many convoys of various types on I-40 and I-17 as well. Camp Navajo at Belmont between Flagstaff and Williams has had a lot of extra activity also. I don’t know if anyone else north of you has mentioned any of this but it is getting quite frequent around here. Thank The Lord Jesus I’m washed in His blood!
God Bless!

Massive Troop Movements in Virginia

I received three reports about this activity in Virginia from concerned citizens. The activities are unprecendented and highly unusual.

Mr. Hodges,

I was traveling on Interstate 81 in Virginia this past weekend and spotted this military convoy at a rest stop right before exit 264 on 81.  After getting back on the highway, I also encountered another convoy on the road… Use these pictures as you see fit.

Conclusion

None of this should be surprising in light of the following:

In February of 2010 the Internment and Resettlement Operations (FM 3-39.40) was leaked, a U.S. Army manual outlininghow to process detainees into FEMA camps.

In 2009 the National Guard posted advertisements for job as they were looking for Internment and Resettlement Specialists (31-E) to work in “civilian internee camps”.

he National Defense Authorization Act For Fiscal Year 2011, which was signed by Barack Obama on New Year’s Eve of 2011 and it allows for permanent detention without due process oflaw.

Civil Disturbance Operations (FM 3-19.15), describes the “operational threats of the civil disturbance environment,” the “general causes for civil unrest,” weapons deployment, the legal considerations of “control force operations,” the legal considerations of “apprehension, search, and detention,” and recording the “number of cadre and inmates injured or killed.”  The manual contains rules of engagement regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents,” which were made disturbingly clear with the directive that a “warning shot will not be fired.” This is a shoot to kill document.

Could it be anymore clear? And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:19+00:00 June 14th, 2015|United States|48 Comments

1. k2d June 14, 2015 at 5:21 am

Dear Dave,
    Thank you for all your hard work and important information! If it wasn’t for you I would have no idea that all this was going on. Could you possibly tell us if there is anywhere safe to go? Like another country….which ones would be safe? Or anywhere in this country? If you can do an article on that topic I would really appreciate it! Please be safe yourself. God bless you!

2. […] America Is An Occupied Nation As Record Numbers of Troops Are Taking Up Positions […]

3. […] READ THE ARTICLE HERE… […]

4. None June 14, 2015 at 5:55 am

A couple of nights ago around 4 am a large number of dark green maybe black D.H.S. vehicles were parked on h.w.81 and i-40 westbound,it was funny a number of them were standing around smokeing of all things…..lol. I for one don’t mind the training and prepositioning of equipment,I do want therm to be the best that they can be……..but one asks” what has changed” ? And who is “charly” ?

5. redbeardjohn June 14, 2015 at 6:01 am

It seems many actions are happening between now and September. I wonder where my nearest FEMA “recreation camp” in District nine, Kalifornia is?

6. microcarl June 14, 2015 at 6:17 am

Hi Dave,

About a month ago, I was driving through Batavia, Ohio, on my way home from work. It was about 2:30pm.

As I was making my way thru town, I heard the sound of Helicopters. When they finally came into view, I counted 9 (nine) Apache helicopters. They weren’t traveling at speed, like they were heading to some specific destination, nor were they just hovering – they were traveling in loose formation and moving about 2 to 3 miles per hour.

I am certainly no expert on armament but, one observation I had was that these military vehicles were loaded for bear! I’ve seen my share of military aircraft in the last 63 years but have never seen one that looked to be fully armed in U.S. airspace – until that day.

I have lived in this area just two months shy of 20 (twenty) years and I have seen chinooks, F-15’s and other military aircraft flying at speed to some destination, but never have I seen armed Apache helicopters and NEVER – of anything – at one time!

From my perspective, this over-fight of Batavia, Ohio and surrounding area by what looked like fully armed Apache helicopters was one of grandstanding and intimidation. And believe me, I felt intimidated!!!

Thanks for the work you do.

7. DaisyK June 14, 2015 at 6:45 am

I am concerned that the military is being told that “actors” will be playing the part of American citizens.

Is that so that the military will willingly round up REAL citizens thinking that they are just actors playing a game?

8. iwitness02 June 14, 2015 at 6:50 am

SATAN BOUND FOR A THOUSAND YEARS II

Hi Everybody,

Rev. 20: 1-6 : “And I saw thrones [great national powers, political organizations, financial institutions (e.g., corporations, trusts, mergers), religious associations, etc., which have oppressed and taken advantage of mankind; Satan has given them their rulership and has used them to forward his purposes during this present evil world; and he has immediately disowned any he could no longer use] and they [political, financial and ecclesiastical rulers] sat upon them and judgment [Greek, krima, sentence] was given unto them [was passed against them: they were to be deposed and overthrown by our Lord, never again to rise]: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded [symbolically; they gave up their natural hearts, minds and wills, took Jesus as their Head, and became members of His Body] for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped [served] the beast [papacy], neither had received his mark [creeds and faith] upon their foreheads [in their intellects], or in their hands [services]; and they [the Little Flock] lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years [here the period of the reign of the Christ, Head and Body, is clearly stated].
    “But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed [because of enjoying eternally the blessings of joint-heirship with Jesus] and holy [entirely separated from self, the world, the flesh, the devil and all things earthly, and entirely devoted to God] is he that hath part in the first [both in time and importance] resurrection: on such the second death [utter, complete and eternal annihilation] hath no power [because they will be immortal, deathproof, and hence also incorruptible, decayproof], but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign [as kings] with him a thousand years.”

P.S.L.J. The Millennium
    Mike

9. Nam Marine June 14, 2015 at 7:01 am

Wake-up ! There are over 200 million firearms in the hands of Veterans and Citizens ! We outnumber “Them” about 30,000
    to one ! Their only weapon is fear. DO NOT let “Them” win !

10. Widetracker June 14, 2015 at 7:27 am

Face Today With Me. – June 14 ( God Calling )

Our Lord and our God. Make us all Thou wouldst have us.

It is not circumstances that need altering first, but yourselves, and then the conditions will naturally alter. Spare no effort to become all I would have you. Follow every leading. I am your only Guide.

Endeavour to put from you every thought of trouble. Take each day, and with no backward look, face the day’s problem with Me, and seek My Help and guidance as to what you can do.

Never look back and never leave until the morrow that on which you can get My Guidance for today.

Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

11. SP June 14, 2015 at 7:35 am

Flagstaff has been experiencing numerous training exercises since last summer including a joint exercise over the past two weeks. All types of aircraft (helicopters, jets, transport, surveillance planes) circling around, landing and taking off from the airport on a daily basis since last December.

12. Tejas Zipper June 14, 2015 at 7:57 am

The largest military base in the country-Ft. Hood – is in Texas.
    Any reports from that area?

13. petercrissgirl1972 June 14, 2015 at 8:16 am

This is in regards to the National Guard Civilian Internment Training At Mock FEMA Camp at Ft.Drum. I live near the NYS Preparedness Training Center in Oriskany NY.(division of DHS http://www.dhses.ny.gov/sptc/)…I am approximately 80 miles from Fort Drum and aproximately 9 miles from Griffiss (old AFB) which is now home to Eastern Air Defense Sector (EADS). Anyway, in approximately May 2013, small green and white road signs began popping up along main routes in the Utica/Yorkville/New Hartford area, along NYS Rt 840, NYS Rt 5 etc..) These signs either state “EMERGENCY DETOUR D or E”. Following either D or E leads the driver to the same convergence point, directing drivers to head up Rt. 12 North, which is the only 4-lane main route to Fort Drum. I have photos of these signs. Also, there has been increased helicopter activity in this area. Recently, on 6/9 and 6/12 from 8pm to 8:40pm, a Chinook flies from the direction of the NYS Training Center heading east. Also, on 6/9, my parents who live in Bridgewater, NY spotted a group of four helipcopters (they thought Huey’s or Blackhawks) and they appeared to have something attached, big enough that they could see from the ground, the shape of floats on a plane, but that was not what they really looked like…the B-Word. Even my uncle who is not awake said “Whar are those…B’s?”.

14. DaisyK June 14, 2015 at 8:17 am

It looks like the military thinks that they will be arresting “actors.” If so, couldn’t those about to be arrested say something like, “I told General _____ that I would not be able to act in this game after all. The reason is:”
    “My mother/grandmother is in the hospital and I have to see her, so I have to cancel my participation.”
    or
    “My boss said I have to work today. Sorry.”
    or
    My doctor started me on new medication and I have to go in first thing in the morning (later today) to get my blood checked to make sure I am not getting the wrong dose.”
    or
    “My wife was furious that I agreed to participate in this. It will traumatize the children.”

15. […] America Is An Occupied Nation As Record Numbers of Troops Are Taking Up Positions […]

16. MAN June 14, 2015 at 9:11 am

“They have us surrounded again, the poor bastards”- Gen Creighton Williams Abrams

17. civildisturbed June 14, 2015 at 9:12 am

It has begun. Like cancer it will spread.

18. Lynnie June 14, 2015 at 9:39 am

I live on the Oregon coast, near the CA border, in Brookings.
    Here’s what I’ve seen/heard recently:
    1)May 28th and 30th (both in mid-afternoon): Military jet activity overheard for about 10-15 minutes, as if they were doing maneuvers, flying in circles and back and forth (and very noisy!). I assumed they were from the Air National Guard base over in Klamath Falls, OR (about 250 miles ENE of us here). I was going to call them, but decided not to, after watching the video of the guy who got a visit from the local (?) FBI, after he inquired about activity in his area.
    2)June 11th: My husband, who is a Vietnam-era helicopter crew chief, saw Huey’s, about 5 or 6, in formation, flying over Gold Beach, OR, where he works. This town is 28 miles from Brookings. They were in formation, flying right along the beach, and they flew right over the small airfield (which is near the mouth of the Rogue River).
    3)June12th: Here in Brookings, we heard (couldn’t see due to heavy fir trees that we live in) either Marine or Army troop carrier helicopters – those Boeing troop carriers. He doesn’t know the exact name/designation of the newer ones, but recognized the sound of them. There were a number of them, judging by the noise they made here. We don’t know where they are based out of.
    Dave, we are a very small community here. This area of the S. Oregon/ N. CA coast is fairly remote. We have NO military presence here – fishing, logging and tourism is about it for our area. We’ve lived here 16 years and this is the first time we’ve ever heard those military helicopters!
    Given today’s date and everything going on now with JH15, I wanted to let you know what we’ve observed here, as we think it’s no coincidence.
    I will let you know if more happens here.
    May God keep you and your family as safe as can be expected, given your high visibility with all of this. Those of us regular readers KNOW you are the go-to site to get the word out.
    May God help us all now.

19. SWIFT June 14, 2015 at 9:56 am

In the spring, I read many writers predicting a long, hot, summer. Due to events at that time, I assumed it would be a long, hot, summer because of race riots/wars in our cities. They may happen yet, but it is increasingly apparent that the Federal Government is the bigger threat. The Federal Government’s threat is more inclusive, in that it is a threat to everyone, regardless of race,color or creed. The whole situation is sick! Sick minds have thought this shit up.

20. Arizona June 14, 2015 at 9:58 am

SO it looks like all those police gangs who are training with the military REALLY do plan to kill anyone who resists seeing his family RAPED AND MURDERED at the hands of americas HERO’S,shoot to KILL,well theres no chance the PATRIOTS will win,theres just to many who will fall down on their knees and try to KISS their hero’s ass, NEVER understanding their about to be shot in the head,OH,the LORD says the BLUE LIST and RED LIST are already be rounded up and murdered….and THE WAR HAS STARTED….maybe,everyone should HAVE LISTENED to Thomas Jefferson,instead of becoming GOVERNMENT butt lickers, like the entire nation of america is….

21. palladium June 14, 2015 at 10:16 am

As you are the most responsive and effective of all the internet commentators on these types of issues, I am passing along this info. Hope it helps.
    Artificially created food shortages and the current mass cull of poultry due to bird flu epidemic across US, with even eggs soon to be in short supply. Sure seems this could have been planned:
    Then this:

here is ftg from yesterday Portland Ore military train. First one I’ve seen that shows crates of ammo being hauled
    Thanks for all your work. Will send anything else that may be of interest to you.

EDITOR’S NOTE: MANY OF KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ARE LOOKING INTO IT- THANKS FOR THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

22. […] Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show. […]

23. Useless Eater June 14, 2015 at 10:48 am

Quartzsite making news again? Remember their SEVERE problem with tyranny and corruption a couple of years back? Sounds like a good place for cockroaches to scurry out of site to.

24. Purple Panda June 14, 2015 at 11:18 am

Ya, right at the point when you Lindsey Williams.. you completely lost me.

Hopefully everyone recognizes.. his pattern of BS…
    Just because he says he’s a pastor, maybe ordained as a pastor..doesn’t not make what he spews.. as truthful, accurate or reliable.

Is the news that slow that you have now use him as a resource

EDITOR’S NOTE: SOUNDS LIKE A CASE OF JEALOUSY AS IN “NOT INVENTED HERE”. IF 9 GUNS ARE POINTED AT YOU AND YOU NOTICE THAT ONE GUN WILL MISFIRE, DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE OTHER GUNS WILL NOT KILL YOU JUST THE SAME? YOUR COMMENT IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF FLAWED LOGIC OR IT IS THE WORK OF AN OVERPAID DISINFO AGENT!

25. Nickname June 14, 2015 at 11:55 am

If this is true this is outright BETRAYAL of our government. They are doing this because if we ever found out we would either rebel or no longer obey this government!
    You did not rebel when they put in that illegal Kenyan.
    The next move is to take everything you own from your property to your liberties and maybe give it to China for the debts.

26. toejam June 14, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Is this what we will be facing as the US military continues Jade Helm to it’s totalitarian conclusion.

“Let Us Salute the Flag
    On the Nobility of Motives”

27. Cate June 14, 2015 at 1:31 pm

This article and petercrissgirl1972’s comment just made something click with me, so I thought I’d share. I’m not sure how much it adds to what you already know. Up until about a year ago, we lived in the Syracuse NY area. Grew up there. During the year or so before moved, I became aware that I was hearing a helicopter circle around the area where we lived *every* night. Now, where we lived, it wasn’t unusual to hear one every so often – near wooded areas – kids partying. But not every night, including the dead of winter when the snow was too high for even the heartiest teen to party (and cops don’t search for partying teens every night anyway – something exceptional has to be up). It would always be sometime just past midnight – when most people are in their deepest sleep. My husband would always sleep through it. I kept bringing it up to him, and even though he always open to this type of stuff, he just kept coming up with one explanation after another. Which did not make sense. He finally asked, well what do you think it is? And I said, “I think they’re trying to get us used to helicopters flying around at night.” There wouldn’t be anything in the news explaining it and nobody asking what it was. So, anyway, it has to be connected to all this. And when it was happening, it was well before the Jade Helm stuff came up. If I had known of Jade Helm at the time, I would have had my answer right there. Thank you for all you do, Mr. Hodges.

28. TheRealMrPaul June 14, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I still lean toward the idea that all of this has to due with the processing of millions of refugees more than concentration camp style detention. Just imagine how you would need to handle simultaneous attacks across the nation and wave after wave of unprepared desperate people headed to safer areas. The security aspect alone is mind boggling.

I guess I better keep reading my bible because the world is awash right now in confusion and puzzles that I just can’t put together.

29. Nickname June 14, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Lima Clown College name marker and facility discussed here

30. iwitness02 June 14, 2015 at 5:04 pm

SATAN BOUND FOR A THOUSAND YEARS II

Hi Everybody,

P.S.L.J. The Millennium
    Mike

31. 2tugjug June 14, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Not fat from the Whitman afb in Mo we noticed low flying stealth bombers (not unusual) but what seemed strange (considering the discontinued wart hog) we seen a couple of plans (identical to the hog) flying horizontal w/the wings vertical (sideways) w/out the huge engines.
    Not ever being in the air-force or navy I still find this interesting – what are these planes, odd. maybe I missed something – again, they looked identical to the wart hog w/out the engines – in fact from our view point we really couldn’t tell what was propelling them? This could be nothing – I don’t know
    *I grew up not far from the now closed (since 72) Richard’s Gebaur AFB & knowing of the air shows around patriotic holidays (Blue Angels etc) also seeing the stealth bomber flying in/out of the clouds would at one time (in the past) seem awesome – now it seemed eerie!
    **Who would of thought, having a love for what one believed this nation stood for would make one a criminal of the State!
    **Far as your subject matter goes, yes, w/out doubt – the first Marty’r Steven actually had a glow on his face while being stoned to death – 2 angel’s took him (Steven) to the right hand side of the Father – Steven (as Jesus) asked the Lord to forgive them, for they know not what they’re doing – I often wonder if myself could (would) do the same knowing that the hangmen would be also (demonically) duped but, their is a human element to it too. There’s an evil & present dander engulfing the world today & it will only get worse!

Note; from my study’s (including many eschatology scholar’s) the Church (yes, you too, if your Blood Bought) are out of here before Daniel’s 70th week begin’s – this means your (our) children & grand children also goes Home – listen, the Bible is very clear of this (rapture) doctrine – Mark Hitchcock (a pastor, theologian & attorney) well, he (pastor Mark) proved his case w/a well known bible answer fellow – also bible Doug meticulously cleared this up on an episode of vftb/Dereck Gilbert. Dereck (understandingly) chooses to rest the case but there are many scholars who’ve (hands down) made the case for the pretrib doctrine.
    ****No, I do not expect this to be posted – BUT, this is serious & could cause many to loose a eternal crown @ the bema seat – please look into this – there are only 5 gifts (crowns) and it’s Eternal – this is very serious stuff in the eye’s of the Lord. It’s not a salvation issue, just serious.

Love ya brother

what’s more
    important,
    pleasing man &
    mammon or pleasing
    Him?
    I know, I’ve
    pleased man
    long enough

…Heb 13:6…

32. Wily June 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Forgive me, this is off topic & Dave may of covered this – c/out ‘Technocracy’/Technocrates via the Trilateralist – please check into this – so people can put there finger on all the chaos!
    *most likely Lucy’s trust have done much funding in this too!
    Be careful – if He be for you, then who can be against (w/success) you – you have many prayer warriors, never, never forget that!

God Bless
    you all @ CS!

33. John June 14, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Quartzite is right on the boarder and it looks like their leaving the vehicles there as a pre stage for maybe road blocks? I have heard that there are other vehicle drops going on all over by boarder highways some that are country and not around towns but would make a good exit area. Anyone else heard or scene this?

Also I live in Northen California and have scene multiple Chonockd flying over to what appears adrop area. Drove by two guard bases today’s and they were loaded to the gills with guys parking lots full! I would expect a big announcement soon. Also I wish somebody would get video proof of a general making that statement. Something on the record.

34. Starheart June 15, 2015 at 2:19 am

They have had Homeland Security Agencies, including US Border Patrol personnel, with Military backgrounds, already doing night time burglaries on politically targeted individuals in Washington state. They are operating above the law and immune from prosecution for their criminal, covert black operations and targeted crimes here at the Canadian Border. They are allowed to torture your pet, while you are gone and even burglarize your safe deposit box without any prosecution from their psychopathic and sociopathic criminal acts.

There is no place safe in this country to go anymore and nothing you can keep safe from these Criminal Homeland Security Agencies Pathological Predator Personnel, Affliates and Contractors.

They opened he Satanic Gates to the US Miliary, and Col. Michael Aquino, as well as the Nazis who entered this country under Project Paperclip years ago to continue their Mind Control research and experiments on citizens here.

The US was lost years ago.

35. […] by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show: […]

36. Patches June 15, 2015 at 10:28 am

His name is: Gordon Michael Scallion. Just FYI.

EDITOR’S NOTE: STAND CORRECTED

37. Patches June 15, 2015 at 10:32 am

Just FYI. There is an old Walmart store that has been closed for some time in Evergreen, MT (NW section of MT). Rumor has it is being bought out – for possible FEMA camp?? If anyone has more specifics, please share.

38. STL June 15, 2015 at 10:32 am

Jade Helm, Now look at the news here http://rt.com/news/267241-china-us-drills-agreement/. Why? would the US and China Announce this now, this seems very telling when information appears indicating Chinese troops will be involved when the Collapse of the US Economy comes… Interesting

EDITOR’S NOTE:HMM…. THERE WOULD HAVE TO BETRAYAL FROM THE INSIDE. WONDER WHERE THAT WOULD COME FROM?

39. ac130 pilolt (ret.) June 15, 2015 at 5:24 pm

I live in northern California and the jade helm op is effecting us to we have fully loaded and armed black hawks and even old soviet t-34′ s in country plus to add none of the ‘american soldiers” speak english they speak russian and german

40. […] The Common Sense Show, by Dave […]