/, Main, Show Descriptions/On The CSS 6/21-Globalists Creating Food & Water Shortages/Deborah Tavares- 8pm EST

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Hours 1 and 2

Deborah Tavares, Stopthecrime.net.

Deborah Tavares, Stopthecrime.net.

Dave’s featured guest for tonight’s show is Deborah Tavares and she will be appearing for the first two hours of the show. Deborah will be covering the globalists attempt to steal water and food to create artificial shortages and use that as a political tool of manipulation. In particular, we will be discussing the artificially created California drought.

Hour 3

Katy Whelan, Health reporter for The Common Sense Show

Katy Whelan, Health reporter for The Common Sense Show

The health reporter for The Common Sense Show, Katy Whelan, will be discussing the good news of alternative health care.

LISTENING INFORMATION FOR THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

LISTEN SUNDAY NIGHTS FROM 9PM-MIDNIGHT (CENTRAL)

LISTENING INFORMATION

Listen live on Web Stream   http://64.27.20.5:1334/listen.pls

To Listen By Phone: 832-999-1763

To be a part of the show please call:   1-888-420-9890

Windows Media – http://www.gsradio.net/asx/star3.asx

Winamp – http://www.gsradio.net/live_media/star3.m3u

Real Player – http://www.gsradio.net/live_media/star3.ram

Mobile Devices – http://64.27.20.5:1334/listen.pls

Donate to the Common Sense Show

THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

“FREEING AMERICA ONE ENSLAVED MIND AT A TIME!”

© 2015 Copyright Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show. All Rights reserved. No article, or radio show archive may be reproduced, republish or redistribute in any form without the express permission of Dave Hodges and/or DH Communications. This prohibition does not include “normal sharing” between Facebook members, or email distribution lists. If prior permission has been granted to any outlet, then that agreement is still in effect.

By | 2017-10-26T22:06:14+00:00 June 21st, 2015|Featured, Main, Show Descriptions|7 Comments

1. Useless Eater March 1, 2015 at 8:25 pm

(First posted for a previous article on Dave’s sight. Seems an appropriate time for a repost. To the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies Show them song):

Come listen to a story ’bout a man named Jeb
    A poor Billionaire, barely kept his family fed,
    And then one day he was shootin’ at some food
    And up from the ground comes a bubblin’ pool,
    Water, that is, pure mountain spring water.

Now, the next thing you know ol’ Jeb’s a trillionaire,
    His kinfolk said “Jeb, move away from there.”
    So he loaded up his yacht with all the gold that it could take
    And sailed it on down to a place called “Paraguay”.
    America, that is, Deep South America.

Now Jeb had a plan to make them all thirsty
    A plan which includes artificial scarcity.
    He’d steal all their water and claim it was their fault
    Then come up with some to sell them from his ‘secret magic vault.’
    Sold! To the highest bidder, that is. Pure mountain spring gold.

2. iamawake March 1, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Great show Dave. I just wanted to verify what was said by your first guest about people disappearing into mental hospitals. It happened to my son a few years ago. He had flown to WI to attend a friend’s wedding. Someone at the Milwaukee airport thought he looked suspicious (6’3″, 30 yrs old, shoulder length hair) and notified security. I wound up getting a call from a Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Deputy telling me that by law my son would have to go to the mental hospital for 24 hours for observation.

He was taken to the mental hospital, met with a psychiatric social worker for less that 10 minutes in which he was “diagnosed” as paranoid, delusional schizophrenic and immediately started on 5 different psychotropic drugs. I live 1000 miles away from Milwaukee so I was on the phone non-stop trying to get any info I could. My son stated that he wanted me to have ALL info about his case but they refused to give him the necessary form and then stonewalled me because he was an adult.

He was there for almost 2 weeks before I reached a sympathetic nurse. She knew he wanted me to have all info so she got his chart and told me he had a commitment hearing scheduled for Monday afternoon. I told her to do whatever was necessary to let them know that I was going to drive to WI and that I would be there Monday morning to remove my son from their facility and that if I had any trouble there would be a lawsuit.

I was able to remove him, but I couldn’t have if it hadn’t been for the fact that he had friends visiting him every day and reporting to me. I was calling the staff at least 5 times every day and getting nowhere. It wasn’t ’till I reached the sympathetic nurse who was willing to help, threatened a lawsuit, drove the 1000 miles to Milwaukee and showed up with 2 friends who are both built like NFL linebackers on Monday morning that I got anywhere. They stalled me off ’till mid-afternoon but finally decided it wasn’t worth the fight. I am certain that if it hadn’t been for the combined efforts of my son’s and my friends and my own efforts that they would have kept him indefinitely as their guinea pig.

After he was released we had to fight for months and threaten another lawsuit to get his medical records. Then they had the nerve to send bills totaling over $40,000. I had to tell them what they could do with their bills. They finally stopped trying to collect when we threatened to sue for false imprisonment.

All I can say to anyone else who winds up with a similar situation is to fight like your lives depend on it–because they do.

3. flautistmaniac June 21, 2015 at 7:22 pm

I just wanted to give a little bit of hope to everyone. I was a victim of trauma as a kid. I endured a lot of things, but I got through it ok. Your body has a turn off switch, so when you realize you are about to die or experience extreme pain, you start to separate from your body. Death is not painful, survival is painful. Do not be afraid of torture or death or starving, your mind knows how to numb pain receptors. When enough pain receptors get numb you start to die. If you decide to survive, that is when the nerves turn back on to do the job of healing. So do not fear death. We will all be alive in Christ. And also, it is hard to be a victim, but it is much easier than being a perpetrator. Don’t let anger make a perpetrator out of you, for that is the most painful emotional experience, much much worse than any physical pain. May God bless us and be with us during these trying times.

4. Useless Eater June 21, 2015 at 8:17 pm

NAWAPA would be a solution worth looking into but I suppose listening to “Crazy Uncle Lyndon” would be akin to listening to “Crazy Uncle Ron” so we might as well throw the proverbial baby out with the literal dirty bathwater.

Right?

Right.

5. CT June 23, 2015 at 7:14 am

@flautistmaniac:
    GOD bless you for your words of encouragement for those going through this.

6. CT June 23, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Here is what’s being done for the people in the drought areas: http://ca.gov/drought/pdf/Weekly-Drought-Update.pdf
    Also, interesting how these maps are similar to the fabled Aztlan map.

7. […] On The CSS 6/21-Globalists Creating Food & Water Shortages/Deborah Tavares- 8pm EST (The Common Sense Show, June 21, […]