/, Main, War/Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Yesterday, and despite being a speed reader, I spent almost three hours reviewing a mountain of material that I have been sent by people from around the country. About half way through my review, I had an epiphany. I began to see the interconnections between events unlike I have ever seen before.

Previously, some of the material stood out as stand alone information. However, as I moved from one item to another, I began to connect the dots like I have never done before. Please allow me to provide for you the dot connections followed by a comprehensive analysis of what is coming in a more precise manner than I have previously reported.

DOT CONNECTION #1: Secretary of State, John Kerry, Signs the UN Small Arms Treaty In Violation of the US Constitution

The above photo of Kerry signing the UN Small Arms Treaty reminds me of Neville Chamberlain’s infamous quote about having “peace in our time” after he signed the Munich Accords with Hitler just prior to World War II. Inside of these “accords” contained the seeds for World War II.  Inside this UN treaty lies the destruction of American culture and society as we have known it.

The clear intent of President Obama’s administration to disarm the American people should be very concerning to all Americans who know and appreciate their knowledge of world history. According to the University of Hawaii’s Democide Project, there were 19 genocides in the 20th Century. Everyone of them was preceded by gun confiscation. President Obama is a Harvard man and, as such, should we not assume that the President has some working knowledge about this aspect of history.

DOT CONNECTION #2: Humvee Vehicles Needed to Fix Walmart Plumbing Issues

UN Vehicles Being Transported to Texas

The following video shows Humvee vehicles in a Texas Walmart. Additionally, UN vehicles have been photographed as they are being shipped into Texas. Texans, prepare to defend yourselves!

The following video presents the aforementioned information beginning 5 minutes into the presentation.

This action commenced in April of 2015 and continues through today. In fact, The Common Sense Show has been reporting on the sightings of UN military vehicles in this country, in significant numbers, for longer than a year.

DOT CONNECTION #3: The American Military Is Being Systematically Being Disarmed

Not only does the Obama administration plan to disarm the people of America, they are systematically disarming the military as well while, at the same time, beefing up the foreign troop presence on United States soil.

As UN vehicles continue to deploy into the United States, we are witnessing the systematic disarming of the American Military. DAHBOO 777 first published the following account of the American military disarming itself by putting what everyone thought was excess military equipment into mothballs at underground munitions storage areas such as the one featured below at the Red River facility. The reason that it is quite clear that this is a disarming is that if a rapid deployment of this equipment were ever needed in time of war, the grid lock that would result at a facility like this or any other storage facility constructed in this manner, would prevent the timely and proper deployment of men and equipment.

DOT CONNECTION #4: We Now Have the Lens of Historical Perspective

DAHBOO 777 first published the above featured video on March 2, 2015. At the time, I wasn’t initially that suspicious of this activity. We were reducing our military operating size in the Middle East and subsequently, at the time, this seemed like an outgrowth of this activity. Please keep in mind this video was published almost a full month before the public revelation of Jade Helm 15.

The first time that most had heard of Jade Helm is when the following photos were released from a March 27, 2015 Ft. Lauderdale Special Operations Forces dissident extraction drill in which the following photos were captured by concerned local citizens.

The the country was quickly introduced  to Jade Helm maps and the infamous and mysterious logo.

There is a reason why Obama is downsizing the military at a time when we are facing the strong possibility of going to war with China and Russia. This action by Obama is highly suspicious. Further, the military movement of equipment in this country is unprecedented and has been covered, in detail, on this site for the past six months.

The strategy seems clear: Reduce the size of the military, disarm much of the military as we see with Red River and as you will take note of in the next section, there is a growing foreign troop presence that is very well documented. Further, these events have caused me to view Jade Helm in, yet, another light. What Jade Helm also accomplishes besides dissident extraction and the implementation of martial law, is the mobilization and control of most of our domestically based military under one central authority, Jade Helm. If I wanted to neutralize the American military prior to a take over, this is exactly what I would do.

DOT CONNECTION#5:

THE CONTINUING AND INCREASING FOREIGN TROOP PRESENCE IN AMERICA

On August 29, 2015, I received a very disturbing email from a reader.

My son-in-law is a wild land firefighter based in Chelan, WA. As I’m sure you are aware the fires in Washington are some of the worst in the nation right now. I spoke with him last night after he came off of a 20 day shift. He has been battling the Wolverine fire which lies in a very remote part of the county only accessible by Boat or Helicopter. This is the same remote area that the U.S. Army Airborne division has been using to practice helicopter mountain training. (https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2015/jul/06/army-considers-helicopter-training-in-ncw/) While battling the fire and establishing fie lines around Holden Village, he and his crew came upon two Blackhawk helicopters on the ground in a remote part of the forest. He said that soldiers drew their weapons on his US Forest service fire crew and told them they couldn’t be in the area because it was a restricted Military zone.  He said all of the soldiers were in US Army uniforms, but two of them appeared to be Russian (wearing US Army uniforms) and in his opinion the Russian soldiers seemed to be in charge. My son-in-law challenged the soldiers stating they were there to save structures threatened by the fire and they would continue to do their job, at which point all the rifles in the company pointed at him. At this point he said he actually felt threatened for his life and he and his crew retreated going around the helicopter crew. This led to a discussion as to whether or not the US Army had been involved in possibly starting the fires which now burn approximately 135,000 acres.
Please withhold my name for obvious reasons.

This is not the only time we have seen, or heard of Russian troops in places where they should not be. As far back as 2011, Sherrie Wilcox sent to me a video of Russian soldiers training inside of DHS vehicles.

To one more of hundreds of documented incidents of this type, here are pictures of Russian commandos at Ft. Carson.

Please allow me to remind the readers that Steve Quayle, Doug Hagmann and myself have been on the front line warning about these events over the past several years. And through Agenda 21, America will soon lose control over 90% of its land as depicted below in a biodiversity map. Agenda 21 is synonymous with the United Nations.

The Impetus for the Take Over of the United States

All of these connected dots will coalesce along the lines of a catastrophe which would legitimize the use of UN aid in the form of blue-helmeted troops and their military equipment which is already being stored on US soil.

Most people would point to a false flag which would be needed to set the take over into motion. However, I do not think that a false flag will be needed. All the globalists have to do is let nature

take its course and let the economy collapse and the ensuing chaos would provide the backdrop to justify the placement of UN troops on the street. And these UN troops would be a buffer against a military that may not cooperate with the give away of the country by the current President.

DHS tipped its hand about the direction this was going several years ago when they acquired 2700 armored vehicles and over two billion rounds of ammunition. And let’s not forget that DHS has not only acquired ammunition and armored vehicles, they have been practicing. And who have they been practicing for? You are not going to like the answer to this question as depicted in the above target shooting poster created by DHS.

Don't wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

Don’t wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

By | 2017-10-26T22:05:29+00:00 August 30th, 2015|Featured, Main, War|41 Comments

1. […] Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States […]

2. Davidglo August 30, 2015 at 6:43 am

Good morning Dave. I wished I had my cell phone camera on Thursday of last week because we had several Boeing CH-47 Chinook helicopter’s fly over my house in West Michigan. I’ve never seen this before and it was actually “spooky” to see it because I know from experience that the military doesn’t fly these because it’s expensive to operate and they always have troops inside; many troops. I use to hand signal helicopters during my 5 year enlistment in the Navy and these helicopters are considered the “big boys” of the fleet. My guess is there were foreign troops on-board heading to Camp Grayling.

3. iwitness02 August 30, 2015 at 7:09 am

Apostle Paul VIII

Hi Everybody,

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for Doctrine, for Reproof, for Correction, for Instruction in Righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Paul a Servant of God, and an Apostle [one sent forth] of Jesus Christ, according to the Faith of Gods Elect, and the acknowledging of the Truth which is after Godliness; in Hope of Eternal Life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began. This witness is True. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in Faith.
    But speak thou the things which are suitable to sound doctrine. Young Men likewise exhort to be sober minded, in all things showing thyself a pattern of Good Works: in Doctrine showing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, sound speech that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
    Put them [our Brethren] in mind to be subject to Principalities and Powers, to obey Magistrates, to be ready to every Good Work, to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all Meekness unto all men. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lust and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
    But after that [by] the Kindness and love of God, our Savior appeared, not by works of Righteousness which we have done, but according to His Mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Spirit; which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior; that being Justified by His Grace, we should be made Heirs according to the Hope of Eternal Life.
    This is a Faithful saying, and these things I will…that thou affirm constantly, that they which have Believed in God might be careful to maintain Good Works. These things are Good and Profitable unto men.
    God at different times and in various ways spake in time past unto the Fathers by the prophets,…hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed Heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; who being the Brightness of His Glory, and the express image of His Person and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself [Jesus] purged our sins, sat down on the Right Hand of the Majesty on High. [next to God]

Apostle Paul
    Mike

4. Arizona August 30, 2015 at 7:23 am

YOUR hero’s the police gangs will be the first attackers on line,going door to door attacking the citizens,KILLING them to take their weapons,many of GODS people have been shown,makes me wonder why you haven’t,LIKE the LORD said, there will more dead then alive soon,PROTECT(satans minions) and SERVE(satan),thats the story,america has worshipped satans minions,thinking it was them who were being protected,WATCH Zachary Wilkinsons visions from GOD…THREE DREAMS….learn the truth………….

5. […] Source: Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States | Dave Ho… […]

6. […] Read more: Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States […]

7. Prepper girl August 30, 2015 at 8:36 am

Has anyone done a study on the murals at the Denver airport, and published their findings? I would be interests in seeing that.! Did you notice in the one pictured above, there appears to be a comet or astroid racing across the sky ?? I find it very interesting that they are placing so many clues in the entertainment, gaming, and media. I’m certain that there have been many more that we’ve missed.

8. Mike August 30, 2015 at 8:48 am

Hi Dave I’ve been reading your articles for sometime now. I remember somewhere seeing a video on how the Chinese had a military bases in Canada and just south of Texas. I really see and believe that we are in big trouble. I want to help in someway but can’t even afford a gun. I’ve telling people for years about whats coming in this country but just look at me like I’m stupid or an idiot. Remember the good book said a barly of wheat for a penny. I have a guy in the National Guard come in a gun store that i was in that i was talking to tell me that he was ordered from a 7 day bag to a 3 day bag. He was in there buying a couple of guns for his wife saying that he is afraid for her safety that she could not be on base with him anymore. And yes HE WAS IN FULL UNIFORM thats what made me approach him. He would not tell me details but he did tell me to prepare guns, ammo, food etc. We all (citizens) to not delay anymore and just march on the WHITE HOUSE LAWN OUR HOUSE AND TAKE IT BACK. Surprise attack that’s what they are planning for us. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS DAVE CAUSE PEOPLE WE ALL ARE GOING TO WISH THAT THE VEIL WAS NEVER LIFTED. WE MUST ENDURE TO THE END

9. Widetracker August 30, 2015 at 8:56 am

Stand Invincible. – August 30 ( God at Eventide )

Life, earth-life, is a battle. A battle in which man will always be the loser unless he summons Eternal Life-Forces to his aid. Do this, and all that has the power to thwart you slinks back defeated.
    Say, in the little as well as in the big things of life, “Nothing can harm, nothing can make me afraid. In Him I conquer.” Stand invincible, face to the foes of life.

Please read: “The Way home or face The Fire”.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).

LLTK

10. bri August 30, 2015 at 9:06 am

dont be afraid of the numbers?..dhs has 1.6 billion of this and 2, 700 of that..listen, within 72 hrs, patriots inside dhs will have took over all the armouries, these weapons will be liberated by we the people…spartacus started out with a meat cleaver, and some kitchen knives, he picked up weapons for his growing army along the way, ..he smashed every army sent against him…it took 8 legions to finally defeat him…what I am trying to say is, dont let the odds overwhelm your thoughts, americans are always at their best, when the odds are stacked against them (remember the alamo)…..anyway when the shtf..who will stand up and declare it..IM SPARTACUS!!!!!

11. Ideas time August 30, 2015 at 9:32 am

I agree with bri.

I knew a guy two years ago in border patrol who told me that when TSHF the fist think he and his buddy’s will do is loose the uniform.

They want no part of it and they are just in it for the big pay they get.

I believe him and think if and when the attack starts people in the military and other agencies will quickly switch sides. The bosses giving the orders may be the first to go.

No one wants to be remembered as one who sided with the brown shirts.

12. […] Dave Hodges The CommonSenseShow.com 30 Aug, […]

13. mightyplumber August 30, 2015 at 10:07 am

About the comment or E-mail you posted above as part of this piece, I have lived in this area and worked for 25 years, in the Lake Wenatchee area which is roughly 16 miles as the crow flies directly south of Lake Chelan where the wolverine fire started, in fact, some of the homes that burned on the south shore were homes that I had plumbed years ago, the fire had burned close to a village called Holden village, so the Forestry decided to do a back burn on the south side, which was completely unwarranted, to try and “save” 12 or so cabins. This fire that they lit immediately took off as they lit those fires in hard southerly winds straight towards the Lake Wenatchee area putting over a thousand homes, mine included in danger. That fire is as of now, 6-7 miles south of us. The masses that live here were told that the fire spread this way(LIE) I happen to have close friends that have been working on that fire that were in the area when the forestry decided to do the back burn, that is the only reason I know. Also, this is the area that at the beginning of this summer we were told by our news paper ( the Wenatchee world) that the military would be doing air exercises over our area, not to worry about an unusual presence. They weren’t kidding, we’ve had fighter jets buzzing the tops of the trees at mach speeds, shaking homes, almost breaking windows, low flying Chinooks in groups in the middle of the night. Very low flying C-130’s in groups. Last winter when friends and neighbors gathered on fish lake for some ice fishin, the area was mobbed by Russians, they left all their garbage on the lake when they left, they exchanged no conversation with any of the other locals on the lake. There is suddenly a large community of these rude, arrogant people present, however obscure, we don’t see them at the local pub, restruants , farmers markets, ect. I have also observed, on occasion, a group of East Indian, or middle eastern looking men show up out of the blue, at our local pub, which, this is a really out of the way area, we’re a 40 min drive north of Leavenworth, we’re out in the sticks here, these boys weren’t preceived very well by the other patrons, I was there, although they kept to themselves, they didn’t stick around very long.

14. 11 bravo 2 August 30, 2015 at 10:23 am

To davidglo.

I live very near Camp Grayling. They have been hosting a multi-state, multi-national operation call Northern Strike this summer. As far as the 47s go, I have seen these for years up here. I’m not saying there’s nothing to worry about, but, this in itself is not remarkable. Last year someone wrote about hundreds of MRAPS parked outside the base on military road. I drove out there the very next morning and NOTHING. I visit Grayling at least once a month and talk to many of the soldiers there. I’m former army and flew around on those 47s as well as uh-10s and uh-60s. 2 summers ago I did witness an Antonov cargo plane flying sorties for a week, low n slow to and from the camp most likely headed to Wurtsmith AFB in Oscoda on lake Huron. In true murikin tradition no one but myself questioned anything. I traveled thru KY this spring and did notice an unusal amount of russian speaking people at various points, but not really military age looking folks. Enjoy the show.

15. Lani August 30, 2015 at 10:35 am

I would LOVE to be able to AFFORD night vision.

16. Incognito August 30, 2015 at 11:05 am

Dave, this is in regards to a previous article you posted about the photo of the train critics claimed was photo altered. Recently, I saw a train like the one in several photos of your article in Sugar Land, Texas. I noticed the train while driving near a rail crossing. A friend of mine remarked that the train is probably for animals. I can’t be too sure. Just thought I would let you know.

17. […] See featured article HERE […]

18. Dale August 30, 2015 at 11:40 am

The faces of treachery.

Secretary of State, John Kerry, and President Obama are “yucking it up” after setting up Americans up to be totally defenseless in the face of tyranny by obliterating the Second Amendment.

19. Tish August 30, 2015 at 12:41 pm

As far as the increased military presence goes, there have been a lot of black hawks and homeland copters flying over Nine Mile Falls, WA. The letter about the firefighters in Chelan begs the question if the 3 firefighters who died in Twisp fire was an accident. I’ve suspected all along that theses were set on purpose for Agenda 21 purposes or to get us used to the idea of evacuations to FEMA camps. I googled Twisp firefighters death no accident military involvement and a book titled “the Trumpet at Twisp” came up… Very interesting. I agree that the clues are in plain sight like at Colorado airport and illuminati cards. I have my own concerns about CERN, pope visit, and Tomorrowland concert in September. Something big is coming and we all need to be prepared for martial law very soon.

20. Salome August 30, 2015 at 1:17 pm

I am believing that most readers out here are aware of the increasing and mounting frustrations, and if the UN still has their blue helmets, they will make for a target rich environment and alleviate the stress and frustrations.

21. Bob August 30, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I’ve been seeing the white vans in Portland Maine for months, also see them with communication company name and microwave antennas, especially around the port. I’ll try to get a Photo and send it to Dahboo777

22. Truther777 August 30, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Dave the other day I was with a friend the other day in her in the car. As she was driving I saw this new church was nearing the end of it’s compilation. What stood out was this long structure standing out at the top of the church with a cross on top. It looked like it was still under construction. When I saw this it reminded me of the guard towers you have talked about and covered in your articles. This is what looked like and it brings me to a conclusion that these bell towers are actually guard towers. This is a Catholic Church that was just built. Old churches that have been built with a bell tower with an actual working bell in them. Now days the bell towers has no bell in them but a loud speaker that has the sound of a bell coming from it. I know this and maybe you need to look more into this because the corrupted Catholic Church plays a big role in ushering in the new world order. People say follow the money trail yea this is one that needs to be followed and it leads right back to the vatican and there worldwide agenda.

23. […] Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States […]

24. Philip August 30, 2015 at 5:03 pm

the military is either finally responding to David Paulides’ reports of Sasquatch kidnappings in the area, or they are up to no good with all their fires. Personally, I would probably be fine with a few Russian home break-ins if they got rid of the Sasquatches, but that get a bit dicey when you unleash raw foreign power like that.

25. tpejam August 30, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Obama has his not so secret army he told of creating on his campaign trail in 2008. This domestic army was to be as well funded as the US Military. Now that’s a lot of money.
    Obama’s domestic (brown shirt) army will comprise those from south of the border, Mexican drug gangs, inter-city barbarians, mind-less DHS idiots and advanced guard foreign military personal set in place to soften up and prepare for the main military invasion forces of Chinese, maybe Russians, among others all armed with billions of hollow point ammo rounds and military vehicles already in place.
    The capper on all this is the regular US army is being disarmed.
    Hang on folks, it’s going to be a very rough ride.

26. Porky August 30, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Notice the date behind Kerry in the first picture?.. Sept 24

27. A Friend in the Fight August 30, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Hi Dave,

We are covering you in prayers and our good Lord’s grace.

Very important videos worth your time to listen to by Glenn Canady on Before Its News dated Thurs Aug 20 at 9:28

Many many dots connected in the interviews contained in Canady’s report article. Incuding a link to the Denver elite Zionists via Denver- Denver Int’l Airport- FEMA camps, including details of the FEMA camp under DIA. Also an interview with Stew Webb and Jim Fetzer, both Vets and both put in prison for being the good guys spilling the beans on the bad guys. Great info in that interview. Also an interview with Rabbi Finkelstein that as Glenn Canady said “will blow your mind”. That it did and more…much more.

Please take the time to listen to what Canady has compiled. And finally dots connecting to dots. Info you can appreciate and use and send to Mr. Quayle and Doug and Joe H.

Thank you for your strength and courage. We are praying a shield of protection for all of the Watchers on the Wall. You my friend are for truth and justice. We appreciate all the dedication and TIME you take to help those in need.

28. A Friend in the Fight August 30, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Found this on Before Its News as the first top story today. This could help connect even more dots.

29. paul August 30, 2015 at 6:57 pm

my daughter from Ohio said she saw 20 people dressed in military uniforms not like her husbands the personal were all white and thought to be Russian . We’re traveling in white van with government plates and no markings on the van and all black windows. What a way to get used to the land you plan to occupie .
    Dave to loose is not an option this time. But not like Nazi Germany this time all must be cleaned up.

30. DG August 30, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Dear Dave,
    I have been following your articles for quite some time now and, unfortunately, I think you are right on the money.
    what makes me think you are correct is if you have not seen Ken Peters, I saw the tribulation video, go to you tube and watch it.
    God revealed the future to Ken Peters in a dream in 1980 and saw UN troops along with other startlingly accurate things that already have come to pass! He saw the current $100 dollar bill with the strip in it and the big heads of presidents and the head moved over for the strip. Now remind you, He told of this vision only 1 time and it was on prophecy club and it was filmed in 2000, before the colored money and the money with the strip in it was conceived! he saw this money. When he described this money, I sat up and paid attention. I have watched that video presentation now at least 10 times and every time I watch it, it seems more of what he saw has already come to pass.
    I would say at least 2/3 of what he revealed has already come to pass and Knowing that God does not lie, what lies ahead for us is not good.
    I implore everyone in your audience go to you tube and watch Ken Peters “I saw the tribulation” video. It will shake you to your boots. Also watch Dimitri Duduman, a true prophet of God, his video testimony too.
    Thanks for being a watchman Dave.

31. jgu August 30, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Rense covered a memo back in 2009 or so, where Janet Napolitano asked Russia for troop assistance if economic martial law was required.

32. andrew August 30, 2015 at 9:55 pm

higher quality pics in the articles please. e.g. the alaska issue.

33. Jasper August 31, 2015 at 3:22 am

Dave, I am still of the opinion that these preparations are being made to contain a Biblical flood of people moving south-west from the north-east of the country. This will occur shortly after the imminent financial collapse and the severe winter brought on by global cooling.

34. Max August 31, 2015 at 4:18 am

Although these UN vehicles have been spotted in the south and southwest they have not been seen in NYC tri-state region. If they were it would cause a major uproar. If they attempt to go door to door with foreign troops it would be a big mistake. It would get real ugly fast.

35. […] Connected Dots Reveal that UN Military Forces Are Now Prepared to Invade the United States – What Jade Helm also accomplishes besides dissident extraction and the implementation of martial law, is the mobilization and control of most of our domestically based military under one central authority, Jade Helm. If … […]

36. FE August 31, 2015 at 9:39 am

The military is preparing for war from China and Russia on our land. Jade means China…..

37. Mark Brander August 31, 2015 at 9:58 am

Dave, here it is in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ through prophet Linda Newkirk.

A Message From Our Saviour (June 9, 2012)

“Treason from within: the Russian attacks on America!”

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! My Blessed Child, the alarm bells are sounding for this nation! Very great alarm bells! And, you, as a nation, are sleeping! For, a Trojan Horse has entered into this nation! You have widely opened your gates, and the Trojan Horse has entered in!

While you, as a nation slept, they worked; and still you are in the dark about their works. What is this Trojan Horse, and who are these, who have entered into your gates, whose works will have remained hidden?

I tell you that this Trojan Horse is the Russian Operation in your nation. Their true intents and purposes have remained hidden from you, the masses! And, their works have been in the dark; and sadly for you as a nation, the leader of this nation bowed to them! He broke to their demands and he opened wide the doors of your nation to these infiltrators.

Do not be naïve! The Russians, who supposedly came in for joint, military exercises, have not left; and their joint experiences have all been terminated, except for some very few.

Now, their experiences are known primarily to themselves and to a very few at the highest levels of your government. For, their collaborative efforts are to keep in power the one, who is in power over this nation. And, their combined schemes are to destroy this nation and to put it totally into the hands of your enemies. Do not believe that the Russian troops have left! They have only gone underground.

(end excerpt) more at http://revelation12.ca

38. wb August 31, 2015 at 10:48 am

if each of you would talk to just one person a week about this we could have an army bigger than any on the planet inside of 3 months. plenty of police, emt, military, gun owners, hunters, ex-military, are ready to band together. all it takes is one step at a time. extreme liberals and homosexuals are such small numbers they have no real power without the feds. the big danger here is what is obama willing to do with the weapons he already has? as long as he feels secure in DC the more dangerous he will become.