CSS Offical-New-Logo2

operation paperclip

I was fluent in German when I was a toddler. Well, I was as fluent as a toddler could be. I learned German from my German grandmother and father who often spoke to me in German, the land of their birth and upbringing. Sometime later, when I was five years old, I received a lot of practice speaking German to strangers, because they were crawling through my home in Littleton, Colorado, on a regular basis.

From 1983 to 1985, I visited almost every night when I learned that my father was dying from asbestos poisoning. He explained many bizarre things that I had seen and heard as child. Over the next two parts of this series, I will share the content of the highly classified material that my father shared with me during that time on the topic of Operation Paper Clip, UFO’s, the secret space program and the existence of Extraterrestrials  (ET’s).

A Strange Childhood

I had a childhood that was different from many children and my beautiful mother had a marriage that was unique and at times was filled with loneliness.

Before I was born, my father oversaw the rewiring of the Combat Information Center (CIC) on the carrier Franklin D. Roosevelt. The FDR was the first ship in the U.S. Navy to be retrofitted for the installation of nuclear weapons. At the time of the installation, this was the most secure military mission in the history of the United States.

With regard to the mission, the crew and ship was stationed at the naval base in Jacksonville, FL. The installation of the nuclear weapons on the FDR was accomplished at sea. The nukes were operationalized on a mission which extended around the southern tip of South America. My father said this was done to try and limit the amount of “eyes on” surveillance the Soviets would have of the process. This mission was performed at a time before the use of satellites.

During the course of the mission, my father said that for three nights the small task force was followed by “glowing orbs” to the rear of the ship.  This will be an important variable as this story plays out in Part Two.

The mission, itself, from start to finish, took 18 months. During that time, my father and mother saw each other for exactly 10 days.

During the course of my childhood, my family was under constant surveillance. Our phones were tapped and our mail was read. We had visits from either the Secret Service or the FBI every six months. The routine was always the same. One agent would generally question the family while another agent isolated one of the family members, at a time, for interrogation. The questions that we were asked were always the same. Do you know what you father does for a living? Who have you told about what you have seen and heard? The interrogations were always accompanied by the use of a polygraph. For a long time, as a child, I thought that this was what every family went through as this became normal to me. These interrogations continued like clockwork until my junior year while attending the University of Denver as an undergraduate student. The FBI showed up, unannounced, at my dorm wearing suits and ties. I was embarrassed and incensed and I started yelling at them until they left. I never heard from them again. Although my father received a scolding with regard to my uncooperative attitude.

The Chronology of My Father’s Work

Following my father’s mission with the FDR, he was early retired by the Navy at 19 years and 6 months with full pension instead of the requisite 20 years required to receive a pension. In other words, the government could not wait to get my father to work on his new project.

My father was allowed to come home to the family and visit for a week, in Iowa, following his formal retirement, and then he left for Denver, Colorado. He purchased a home and began to work at Lowry Air Base in Denver. His work was disguised. His entire unit posed as civilian engineers with the 547th. It was there, that he encountered German scientists who had worked in the Third Reich. Occasionally, my father would bring one or two of them home and they would work on what appeared to be blueprints. During these visits, I would get to speak to the men, often in German, and then my mother would take the kids to the park or the movies. Security personnel, in plain clothes, would accompany the party to our home. Later, the project was moved from Lowry Air Force Base to Martin Marietta located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains 15 miles due west of our home.

So, what did my father work on during this time? His work centered upon vertical take-off craft. I do not mean the harrier jet, I mean like what you see in the movies. My father worked on anti-gravity technology that would enable a craft to achieve escape velocity from the earth’s atmosphere. Because my father’s role kept expanding, he was able to see the project beyond the compartmentalized view that was imposed to prevent any one person from learning to much.

After my father’s work was concluded with the Nazi scientists, he went to work at Sunstrand Electric in Westminster, Colorado. There he worked on advanced satellite technology that would be used to track outbound and inbound space vehicles. My father’s expertise did not extend into this area, but his service was invaluable because he knew how to organize study groups, action groups and help the process grow to final implementation. In short, he took on the role of a non-technical project manager.

Bill Pawelec and my former News Director, Annie Deriso

Bill Pawelec and my former News Director, Annie Deriso

It was at Sunstrand Electric that my dad worked with electronic surveillance expert, Bill Pawelec. Bill would later be married to Annie DeRiso, my former director of news at The Common Sense Show. On the “About” page of my website, you can view Bill’s revelation, made to Steven Greer at the White House Press Corps, regarding the existence of extraterrestrials beings. Bill granted the interview before he died of cancer.

Bill Pawelec actually briefly knew me as a child as he visited my home. However, I do not remember Bill’s two visits. I reunited with Bill in 1993 after I was listening to Art Bell interviewing Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA. Vance’s revelations on Art’s Coast to Coast show were of a nature that I knew that he knew what my father had learned over a 30 year period. I reached out to Vance and was eventually contacted by Bill Pawelec who was also doing contract work for the CIA.

Nightly Revelations

In 1983, when my father received word that his developing lung condition was terminal, I began to visit him on a nightly basis. We talked about everything including the work he did for the government following his retirement from the Navy.

Our conversations took a bizarre twist when I asked my father two questions:

1. Who killed JFK and why.
  2. What was the truth behind UFO sightings?

I was never obsessed with the UFO question, but was fascinated by the Betty and Barney Hill accounts that I had read about as a child.

During the course of our conversations, I learned that every one of the Nazi scientists my father worked with believed that the technology that they were in possession of, had extraterrestrial origins.

In Part Two of this series, I will further develop the role that Vance Davis and Bill Pawelec played in the revelations that I would come to be a part of with regard to the extraterrestrial question and what it means for humanity.

I understand that these revelations will come as a shock to my listening audience as well as my readers. Except for the false flag plan, Operation Blue Beam, I have never written or discussed the subject of ET’s, until now.

What I will reveal will be the culmination of over 30 years of information gathering.

If any of you are wondering why I would wait until now to reveal what I learned about this topic, as a result of the work of my father, Bill Pawelec and Vance Davis, let me save you the time it will take you to construct an email. My mother was the beneficiary of my father’s pensions. Both pensions carried a strong stipulation as to my father’s national security oath. If he had been caught revealing state secrets, he would have been sentenced to life in prison at Leavenworth, sentenced to hard labor, no due process and would have forfeited all financial assets. After my father’s death, the only assets left on the table were my father’s two pensions. If I had spoken publicly about this prior to 2011, the year of my mother’s death, she would have forfeited the rights to his pensions.

The only person that I spoke with outside of Bill Pawelec and Vance Davis was Ken Anderson (former astronaut) and Jim Marrs in a meeting that was arranged by Bill Pawelec in 2005 at the Phoenix airport. This was a meeting in which Jim Marrs and I exchanged information on the topic of Operation Paper Clip that was reverse engineering of the scientific breakthroughs obtained by Nazi scientists.

In Part Two, I will reveal the content of what I have learned and what it means to humanity.

DONATE TO THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

Don't wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

Don’t wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

By | 2017-10-26T22:04:43+00:00 October 20th, 2015|Activism, Featured, Main|30 Comments

1. Goatman October 20, 2015 at 6:20 am

One question..How close was the storyline in the first X-Files movie to the truth?

EDITOR’S NOTE: NO IDEA. THERE MAY BE A SYNDICATE WHICH CONTROLS THE FLOW OF INFORMATION, BUT I HAVE NOT KNOWLEDGE OF THIS

2. jb October 20, 2015 at 6:28 am

Wow. At least you are on the good side I hope. God told me when I was young that aliens would figure predominantly in end times, and I have dreamnt of being in the underground bases. I did not understand being underground until recently. There were creatures there that were not friendly. But the scope and extent of it all (nwo, Satan, annunaki) is so much worse than anything I imagined. So much bad to fight and then add in the evil Muslim Obama and its intense. I am sorry, but to me the only good muslim is a dead one. What do they contribute to mankind? Nada. I look forward to the rest of the article.

3. Ohiogram October 20, 2015 at 6:57 am

Will you live long enough for us to see the whole article?

4. BelieveActs2 October 20, 2015 at 7:11 am

Hello Dave,
    I’m on greater alert now, to cover you in prayers. There are many who don’t want this truth to get out, but prayers impact the supernatural rhelm that even the fallen angel technology can’t touch.

I received a warning dream from the LORD, regarding “aliens” and the truth of these inter-dimensional entities. . . these are actually fallen angels/demons.

Here’s the link to this warning dream:

9-27-15 – WARNING DREAM: “Aliens” ARE Fallen Angels/Demons | believeacts2’s Blog

Blessings to you and your family.

5. Leon October 20, 2015 at 7:22 am

Interesting. Wheres part 2?

6. km October 20, 2015 at 7:45 am

Sorry, this isn’t news. If you understand and have studied scripture, you know that the fallen ones gave forbidden knowledge to the peoples’ of the world, and such was given to the likes of Von Braun, and the other so-called geniuses of science!

7. pj October 20, 2015 at 9:45 am

All this ET technology reverse engineering business is disinfo to spook the Russians and Chinese

8. DB October 20, 2015 at 10:09 am

Wow Dave what a childhood, for better or worse.
    I’m sad for your family that you all were deprived of your dad’s time and presence. Your mom must have been a saint, a real keeper 🙂

Is a book a possibility? Sounds fascinating.

9. Thankful in Ahwatukee October 20, 2015 at 10:16 am

Thank you for sharing this very personal story of yours. I know that you don’t take lightly sharing this kind of info with the readers. At first when I saw in the title of the article the word extraterrestrials I was surprised and frankly I thought, “now this” I changed my mind after reading the article. How different was Coast to Coast back when Art Bell was in charge. Now I feel like I am listening NPR, it is sooooo boring and inoquous. Thanks for sharing.

10. Philip October 20, 2015 at 10:33 am

Breaking news! Alternative news personality Dave Hodges falls to his death from first floor window. Still trying to confirm suicide note stapled to his back, which was riddled with 26 bullet holes.

Just kidding.

11. LoneWolf October 20, 2015 at 11:15 am

George H. W. Bush was born in Germany and was adopted in Germany by Prescott Bush. I don’t have proof of this. But a caller, an female American Indian called into Coast to Coast over a decade ago, and told Art Bell about this “fact”. A briefcase full of papers, which included much info on George H. W’s German birth and adoption. This was all uncovered/discovered buried on an Indian reservation – I can’t recall exactly what reservation. But Art Bell poo poo’d it and never brought up this subject again. I thought this was very strange. But wouldn’t surprise me one bit. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bush family had no knowledge of Bush Sr. being born in Germany either…
    God Bless you and yours. JESUS IS LORD – there is no other!

12. Sonny October 20, 2015 at 11:45 am

So what stopped you from writing about this stuff after 2011 until now?

EDITOR’S NOTE: FAMILY SAFETY IN REGARD TO MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY (ORIGIN).

13. Trill October 20, 2015 at 11:49 am

What is the truth about JFK’s death? Why was JFK killed?

14. pete October 20, 2015 at 12:04 pm

where’s part 2 for heavens sake?

15. Samantha October 20, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Dave, I have been following your articles for quite a while and appreciate the level headed “common sense” approach to reporting what has and is happening in our country. I had been wondering why until now you were spilling the beans on the UFO/ET connection. I of course was already aware of this since I do follow John B Wells program Caravan to Midnight and was very intrigued of your interview with him about this topic. Looking forward to Part 2!

16. Rick October 20, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Fascinating story, thanks for making it available. When can we expect to see Part 2?
    Again, thanks.

17. Dtayls October 20, 2015 at 1:26 pm

It seems to me that you will be able to post your comments within the purview of a deliberately planned long-term disclosure from private sources. I believe part of that long-term plan will be government acknowledgement at a time “they” choose of alien contact and possibly intervention, but not full disclosure.

18. Incognito October 20, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Look forward to seeing part 2. I don’t believe in UFOs because if they existed then the Bible would have said so. It is obvious that there are other worldly creatures that can’t be seen – Satan and his followers and angels, but their world is beyond our perception.

19. WhyMe October 20, 2015 at 2:51 pm

It must be a rather dull news day…There are reams of documentation, some bad, some good, over at http://www.Bibliotecapleyades.com., including some stuff about Bill Pawelec. A really good source is http://www.GizaDeathStar.com; Dr. Farrell has written many books about Paperclip, its precursors, and aftermath.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WITH ALL THE INTENDED HUMILITY. NO WEB SITE, NO PERSON, OTHER THAN ANNIE DERISO (BILL’S COMMON LAW WIFE AND MY FORMER NEWS DIRECTOR) OR VANCE DAVIS CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT BILL PAWELEC THAN I CAN. FOR YEARS, BILL AND I WERE THE BEST OF FRIENDS. ANYONE WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT BILL SHOULD ONLY SPEAK WITH THE THREE OF HIS ABOUT HIS FABULOUS LIFE. NOBODY ELSE MATTERS ON THIS TOPIC

20. Mrvic October 20, 2015 at 3:31 pm

This is my destiny

21. Trish October 20, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Can’t wait until Part 2!

22. Disabled Veteran October 20, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Thank you for sharing these personal experiences and about your family. Thank you for your courage. May God bless you for your efforts to save the Church and America!

23. Sgtbass64 October 20, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Talk about a cliff hanger… Dang. lol

24. astrolab October 20, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Thank you for writing this. These topics – ET tech and former Nazis – just don’t seem to go away. Constantly popping up. Looking forward to Part 2.

25. Hiker Dave October 20, 2015 at 7:48 pm

And guess what, Dave? Art Bell is back on the air! He just couldn’t stay retired. Bet he’d be REAL interested talking with you. I like George Noory but the company is running the show not him. That’s why John B. Wells split. No one tells Art or John what to put on the air.

26. Phil October 20, 2015 at 8:00 pm

fallen angel technology is not heavens gift to man. They have destroyed this planet they have destroyed each other they have killed you and me. What a price to pay for power that pours through our hands as water. What lasts beyond us? Without us why would anything be? Heaven’s throne has technology to, why would we speak of things to make ourselves great in our own eyes. It quietly waits.

27. Desert Rat October 21, 2015 at 8:28 am

Thanks for this Dave. I know its hard to speak the truth. All will be revealed, eventually. God bless you as you do your part.

28. wb October 21, 2015 at 11:34 am

ah yes, the threat of financial ruin. most people today will never know all the years the feds truly controlled so many. during the cold war years many families lived under the govt threat of ruin, prison, loss of everything, if they ever divulged anything concerning what uncle sam was doing in his efforts to bring about the global one world order only the bible ever fully warned about. today, with so few Americans now having served in the military and other agencies concerned with this, now treat such revelations as being the rantings of lunatics. they will never know the fear that went along with keeping these horrific designs so secret for so long. the American people are the ones living as mind controlled slaves to whatever the PTB determines to be the cause of the week. we dress, date, love, educate, perform, as hamsters on the wheel of life, too caught up in the helter skelter, hurry scurry world of illusion. very few at the end time will understand until it is too late, just how played they were. God is a very real being, not some fairy tale told to keep your children in line. i have a very big fear that few, if any, of the people of this present generation, will see the inside of the pearly gates. doing the right thing when it matters most seems to be the underlying argument and since most people would sell their children to be famous i wonder how it all squares up with God and Jesus as my bible says Jesus comes back this time sword in hand and not as any sacrificial lamb. the vast majority of Americans will stand their dumbfounded as every single time they had a chance to make a difference and failed to act will be played back at them. sadly, at the end, they will only weep as they prepared to be cast out into the darkness for all time, away from the very Father who only asked they be kind to one another and to acknowledge Him every once in a while. well guys, i hope all those mindless trinkets you gathered along the way were worth the suffering that you are about to endure. instead of Jesus and his mercy we decided to let that demon television rule our lives, Satan, the master deceiver, must be so happy with himself as it appears he is going to inherit this planet and all its people by default. the great deceiver though has been played, he is about to be deceived big time by the Lord. it appears even the devil forgot there was always a higher authority, one who has the luxury of waiting to the very end for it all to play out. for all you higher ups out there who took advantage of your people during this time need to learn a word real fast. the word is accursed. look it up. then you may just begin to understand your fate.

29. Jay in UK October 21, 2015 at 12:38 pm

The earth and the universe are subject to laws of physics altered to punish humanity in the wake of the Edenic fall (the earth is therefpore said to be “cursed” for our sakes, making life hard and full of travail. That means that humans are the highest beings indigenous to this universe and thus excludes the existence of superior alien creatures native to this universe… However, we know that fallen angels, being from another realm, can now operate in our universe, so they – and they alone – can be the only explanation for “E.T.”

30. Karen October 21, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Are you going to reveal who killed JFK and why?