/, Main, War/Civil War Is Inevitable
Civil War Is Inevitable

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

civil war coming

As previously covered on The Common Sense Show, there are secret UN locations all across America with stockpiles of the traditional UN white vehicles, millions of body bags, as well as permanent and impromptu detention facilities that are prepared for the coming Civil War. This is not a case of abject paranoia, but a matter of simple common sense. There is something terribly wrong inside of America.

The prima fascia evidence of an impending UN takeover resulting in an inevitable UN takeover is embedded within the UN Small Arms treaty. History demonstrates that it is common practice to disarm those, in advance, who are the targets of a planned genocide.

Take a good hard look, America, at what is going on around you.

Government Officials, Not the People Are Inciting the Coming Civil War

"Patriots are the enemy".

“Patriots are the enemy”.

When Vice President Joseph Biden spoke to the AFL-CIO referred to patriotic Americans as “barbarians at the gate” and called upon all union thugs to “stand up” against American taxpayers who have been Taxed Enough Already.

Carving Up the Military Like a Thanksgiving Turkey

The former commander of AFRICOM who tried to rescue Chris Stevens as part of a military coup to expose the administration's involvement in gun running to terrorist to promote regime change through drug and child sex trafficking. He was fired by Obama.

The former commander of AFRICOM who tried to rescue Chris Stevens as part of a military coup to expose the administration’s involvement in gun running to terrorist to promote regime change through drug and child sex trafficking. He was fired by Obama.

The primary defense of the American people from a tyrannical government is a military who will not obey the unconstitutional orders from an out of control President. However, Obama is purging the military like no president has ever done. Bush fired two Generals. Obama has fired hundreds of command level officers. Why? Because the military leadership is the key to the coming civil war. Who will the military support? Will the military support an out of control administration who would use foreign military assets against the people? Or, will they support the people that they are sworn to defend?

Obama has the Russians and the Chinese military coming into the country because our military cannot be trusted to do what needs to be done when the economic crash occurs. They are needed to confiscate the guns. Obama knows that the military is conditioned to protect the people. He is hoping that he can change the entire structure of the military and thus, change its mission through changing its leadership.

I personally do not think Obama can change the rank and file of the military. I think he can only have a minimal effect on the leadership of the military. If Obama’s purge of the military is anything but for the purpose of commandeering its services for the upcoming civil war, I would really like to hear another explanation, because, for the life of me, I cannot see another purpose to Obama’s house cleaning of the military. .

The People Are Being Pushed to the Brink: Raping People of Their Assets Prior to the Crackdown

In a recently proposed resolution, House Resolution 488, Congress states point blank that Social Security “was never intended by Congress to be the sole source of retirement income for families.”

The official 2015 annual report of the Social Security and Medicare Board of Trustees is telling the American people that their Social Security is about to be stolen right out from underneath them.

“Social Security as a whole as well as Medicare cannot sustain projected long-run program costs…”, and that the government should be “giving the public adequate time to prepare.”

As previously documentd on The Common Sense Show, there are almost 100 million American of working age who are not employed on a fulltime basis. As both John Williams of Shadow Stats and Joseph Meyer of Straight Money Analysis have said The Common Sense Show radio program, the number of full-time working Americans.

These real numbers tell the truth.

These real numbers tell the truth.

Please look at the dates on the Shadow Stats chart. The economy has been in freefall for quite sometime.

NO COUNTRY HAS EVER SURVIVED THESE KINDS OF ECONOMIC NUMBERS WITHOUT A REVOLUTION!!!

Did I forget to mention that one in six Americans are on food stamps?

No Housing Shortage for Dissidents

Work has been considered by some to be kind of a home away from proposition.

Last summer, The Common Sense Show, spent an inordinate amount of time documenting the supplement, impromptu facilities being constructed in such a manner that they could be converted to FEMA camps.

The conditioning of the sheep.

The conditioning of the sheep.

We are entering a dangerous period of time for Christians, one in which we will see the metaphorical feeding of the Christians to the Lions.

This photo is what started the controversy of guard towers being needlessly built on public structures. From the air, the guard towers stick out like a sore thumb.

Schools constructed in a prison design are appearing all over the country.

Schools constructed in a prison design are appearing all over the country.

The American Gestapo Is Armed for Civil War

DHS and every other federal agency has been acquiring billions of rounds of ammunition. Are we sending DHS to Afghanistan, or are the American people going to be the target in an unavoidable civil war. I know there are some who will want to argue with the assertions in this article. Therefore, I thought I would provide some more photos that the cognitive dissonance crowd can argue with.

You are the terrorist and DHS has been practicing.

You are the terrorist and DHS has been practicing.

DHS bullet proof checkpoint. "Papers Please"

DHS bullet proof checkpoint. “Papers Please”

Who are the massive amounts of DHS acquired bullets for?

Who are the massive amounts of DHS acquired bullets for?

Jade Helm Forces Have Been Deployed and Are Awaiting Orders

People have written to me and asked me what has happened to Jade Helm. The Jade Helm deployment of men and material is complete.

Ft. Lauderdale dissident extraction drill executed on March 27, 2015. These images should haunt all Americans.

jade helm big springs

Hank Brown's photos of continuing Jade Helm military movements AFTER the 9/15 end date. The photos were taken in Louisiana.

Hank Brown’s photos of continuing Jade Helm military movements AFTER the 9/15 end date. The photos were taken in Louisiana.

Citizen discontent over Jade Helm.

Citizen discontent over Jade Helm.

Conclusion

In isolation, maybe these factors don’t warrant the conclusion that a civil war is inevitable. However, when these factors are considered in unison, it is apparent that the coming civil war is at the doorstep of America.

Do these images belong in a free society? Or shoud we all be a little concerned?

Don't wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

Don’t wait for the collapse of the dollar because it will be too late.

By | 2017-10-26T22:04:31+00:00 November 7th, 2015|Featured, Main, War|28 Comments

1. grayfox114 November 7, 2015 at 6:49 am

Just out of curiosity, what ever happened with all the Wal Mart to detention camp talk and photos? Seems that you could not go to any alternative site without being bombarded by the pictures and comments about these…..I’m sure they didn’t get torn down, what gives?

EDITOR’S NOTE: THE FINAL CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN WRITTEN. JADE HELM 15 IS GIVING WAY TO JADE HELM 16

2. Tom November 7, 2015 at 7:22 am

I’m surprised at the suggestion that civil war is your only recourse. It would already be finished if “we the people” simply STOP our willful participation in every single layer of their plans.
    The only success they have is to get us to do evil against one another. So far they have done a much better job at this than we have. Time to stop our participation!

EDITOR’S NOTE: IF THEY DO THAT, TPTB WILL STARVE THE PEOPLE AND PERPETRATE A VARIETY OF FALSE FLAGS.

3. Wiley Prepper November 7, 2015 at 8:49 am

The American balloon can’t hold any more hot air… It is full of lies, deception, and corruption. Everything is getting ready to pop. They are intentionally bringing down America… in order to implement their global agenda. However… they underestimate the American people… We will not roll over… Keep fighting Dave.

4. Grams63 November 7, 2015 at 9:15 am

Last evening I attended a birthday dinner. I could barely contain my anger as I looked around at all the people laughing and having a good time, acting as if it’s just a great Friday night out or that “it can’t happen to them” attitude. This morning I recv’d an e-mail from a friend who stated “WW3 is drawing near” and then “have you run across any job opportunities?” Seriously, I responded, What Jobs?

I had to close my business of 10 years because of cost of goods and small business regulations by this administration. I took a part time job last year only to find it cost more to work than to pay into this S.S.Scam.

I have shared your information with a select few only to have them carry on with their high standard of living. I am fortunate my parents are on board with your beliefs although my home is divided and I am unable to discuss anything under my own roof without causing an argument. I am so thankful I did not bring a child into this evilness.

It was in March when I first began to follow your writings, right before the black helicopters began doing drills over our home and even practiced landing on our property. It was then my eye’s became wide open. Then I read about the Russians.

Thank you for helping me understand we are being set up. Angels be with you,
    Grams ~

5. toejam November 7, 2015 at 10:21 am

Most Americans are sleep walking into chaos. Trump as touched on some of the issues that the other members of the Republican dog and pony show won’t touch.
    The proper definition of “Civil War” are those contenting for control of the same government. The war of Northern aggression against the South was not, repeat, was not a civil war. The South wanted to split from the Union and wanted to part of the Government in Washington DC.
    The upcoming so-called Civil War 2 will not be a civil war in the proper sense. It will be a war of survival, plain and simple, for the American people. Many Americans want no part of the cesspool on the banks of the Potomac. This will again be a war of different sections of the nation seceding from the corrupt central government. With the help of the Russians, Chinese and internal so-called minorities, America will be carved up like a Christmas goose.
    So-Called Social Security was defined by the Supremes as a flat rate tax of employees, an excise tax on the employers to be paid directly into the US Treasury to be spent anyway Congress wants to send it. This is based on two cases brought before the Supreme Court and decided on the same day in 1937. Period.

One more thing. Most, if not all the Ammo purchased by the Feds are hollow point ban by the Geneva convention for use in war. That should give anyone some indication what the thugs in Washington are up to.

6. Nomad November 7, 2015 at 10:29 am

Hey Brother,

I have nothing else to say on that one. I have been right there in your mode of thought for over two years. Savage is there as well. Be prepared.

Peace be with you all. Lets focus on planning for the future while keeping the others informed. I just think it’s too late for a great many.

Nomad

7. SWIFT November 7, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Wait until the shooting part starts. You will see a quick dispersal of “irrational exuberance “, on the part of the praetorian guard, regardless of nationality. Dying has that effect on people, especially when they are dying for a paycheck, instead of a cause. The coming Civil war is bound to be the most brutal in history and usher in a whole new era of blood letting. It should give new meaning to the term, TOTAL WAR.

8. juyti November 7, 2015 at 12:50 pm

The question to ask is “are there generals put in place by Obama to replace the 200 + fired generals? AND,,,,, can you or others get in contact with them to ask them about what their stance is on Martial law, NWO, freedom UN troops in America, etc?

9. Max November 7, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Now I totally agree with u on this topic of a civil war . I feel as u do that the government is trying to foment internal strife to justify martial law. This is really scary.what is also concerning to me is the complete lack of discernment in the American people. They haven’t a clue.

10. 395 November 7, 2015 at 9:05 pm

We know what’s coming because We know what they are doing and planning
    so the question is when?
    and its hard to know when because as that Lindsey Williams guy use to say is that they just take things one objective at a time
    and some times they alter their plans and stuff

11. Jack November 7, 2015 at 9:19 pm

And after we kill off a bunch of ourselves, the Russians and Chinese will come in and mop up.

12. NowTheScreamingStarts November 8, 2015 at 6:13 am

Comments like those from Greyfox114 are exactly what TPTB hope for. Unless something is blatantly in your face, black and white, “it ain’t so” or “see, it was a bunch of loonies squawking about nothing…”…it’s no huge secret 🔐 that WalMart has extensive relations with the DHS, (See Something, Say Something), but TPTB are not stupid, this ain’t AMATEUR HOUR for these folks. They KNOW the attention ⚠ span of MOST Americans is that of a squirrel so if dots are spaced apart far enough, most will never be able to connect them. There was a reason that these particular stores were all closed at the same time for the same reasons and it wasn’t union or theft or plumbing related, that I believe 120%. People need to start looking at the WHOLE forest. One more point I wanted to make, what are thoughts on movies like Red Dawn? Seems strange to do a remake of that movie when they did, perhaps to give the folks a false sense of “oh heck yeah, we ain’t got nothing to worry about..WE can definitely take back our country, if some stupid kids did it…”…Just a thought. Thanks again Dave. Signing out and stay safe.

13. NOWMON November 8, 2015 at 6:23 am

“That in which mercy can not rehabilitate-Justice will eventually annihilate” Karma will kill the killers and love the lovers afterwile !!!too their childrens children…You`re either on or off ,no middle ground.And all these fools who think they will control the world,when they reach the mountain top ,they`ll still only be at the bottom of the sky…

14. Lonemusketeer November 8, 2015 at 7:33 am

@wiley prepper–We as a people have already rolled over. A virtuous people would have already risen up. Now, their position is stronger than ours. The sheep are deluded.

15. THE LAST BOYSCOUT November 8, 2015 at 9:23 am

There will be a Civil War for the SIMPLE fact that our COUNTRY is UNDER ATTACK! It is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! OBAMA wans to take over the COUNTRY with LITTLE BLOODSHED. The KILLING come LATTER with the INTERNMENT CAMPS!!! If you can’t be INDOCTRINATED into COMMUNISM / MUSLIM LAW then a body bag awaits!!!
    The Russian & Chinese are ONLY A FALSE FLAG!!! They are not part of the New World Order and are WEARY of it!!! However, they will be used as an EXCUSE to CALL for MARTIAL LAW & ALLOW OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS TO BE INSTITUTED!!! When that Happens THE PATRIOTS WILL HAVE TO ACTUALLY FIGHT WITH GUNS WHICH WILL BE THE ACTUAL CIVIL WAR !!! MUST REMEMBER THE SOCIALIST’S / COMMUNIST’S USE A LOT OF PROPAGANDA WITH A LOT OF MISDIRECTION, LIES, DECEPTION ETC. They are COWARDS IN A REAL FIGHT. THEY WILL USE OTHERS TO DO THEIR FIGHTING!!! LOOK FOR CUBAN TROOPS, MS 13, LATIN & MUSLIM TROOPS FROM COUNTRIES SUCH AS PAKISTAN, SYRIA, SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES, INDIA, SOME SOUTH AMERICAN & CENTRAL AMERICAN COUNTRIES PLUS MEXICO’S DRUG CARTEL!!!
    DON”T FORGET THAT CANADA HAS A NEW & COMPLETE SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT!!!! While most PEOPLE THINK I AM CRAZY I FEEL PITY FOR THOSE WHOM WILL BE CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN!!!

16. Jb November 8, 2015 at 10:21 am

I think civil war will break out. I too am amazed at people’s indifference and inability to accept truth. I only hope our military will side with us but they do seem cowardly. I have noticed that they have begun to build smaller Walmart “marketplaces” in south Carolina. Not sure what it means. It’d not even the united States anymore. It’s the citizens united now in a common cause. Better to die than live their way. Also the added benefit of taking out Muslims is enticing if they were to threaten you.. Those folks have been asking for it.

17. mumqueen November 8, 2015 at 11:46 am

I am a British citizen and I follow this site regularly. I can see that something is wrong. But also I wonder if the UK will be suffering something similar in the near future. We are often told that the UK and the USA are great friends and I’d have thought that if the US is going to have a civil war this will affect the UK and the rest of the world. But I don’t see any preparations over here apart from mass migration into Europe. Just a thought. Keep your chins up freedom-loving Americans.

18. Jakethepup November 8, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Anyone that still need convincing should read this:

Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch Announces the Launch of the Strong Cities Network at the United Nations General Assembly
    New York, NY
    United States
    Tuesday, September 29, 2015

19. pianoman November 8, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Why is Obama wanting to put Muslums in South Carolina? I believe it is because of gun control. The south has more guns than the north so I believe the Muslims will be used in the attempted confiscation of guns. They will be used for crowd control. Oh!!! there will be civil war when this happens. Obama wants Martial Law. Everything that’s going on with so many presidential candidates (more than any time in the history of this nation) I believe is just a smoking mirror to what is going on behind the scenes while all eyes are focused on this fake campaign. I know this to be a fact: My brother in law has a friend that made a trip to Texas and came upon a wreck of an 18 wheeler. When he past the wreck he saw signs laying all over the road that had Martial Law on these signs. I believe we have seen our last President.. Obama will call for Martial Law in 2016 and become King Obama and dictator. I hope I am wrong. Also…… google guillotines in America. Google plastic caskets in Georgia. We are being set up for the kill

20. teller123 November 8, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I am sure at some point there will in fact be war up close and personal. That should bring down some of the haughtiness floating around this country. I too go places and look at people wondering who is aware and who is not. It looks to me like most people are just living life as if nothing at all is wrong. Not sure how you do that if you hear any of the news stories even in the mainstream. Clearly people have lost their minds.

The saying “Russia is playing chess and Obama is playing checkers” not only applies to them it also applies to us. Our government more than sold us out and while we have been completely perplexed at how they keep ignoring the Constitution all this time I finally have my answer. If you’ve heard the US isn’t a country it’s a corporation you might want to investigate that further. That’s how they ignore the Constitution and do whatever they want. Our beloved Constitution was shelved in the 30’s unbeknownst to all of us. The government and all its agencies are corporations and they are doing business as such while we have been none the wiser. We do have recourse since none of us, as individuals, signed or agreed to these corporate contracts, rules and regulations.
    I would urge everyone to find and listen to Anita Whitney on Youtube or visit her site at ANTICORRUPTIONSOCIETY.COM. This explains a whole lot and gives us legal recourse to start fighting back against vaccines, fines, fees, permits and all the other illegal atrocities being shoved down our throats. Yeah there are risks involved but some people are winning and of course the bankers are behind it all.

21. John Reagan November 8, 2015 at 6:02 pm

HMMVV and MRAP are Made in the United States, and from various reports/sources, a number of countries also use these American Made products, as well as those forces doing UN Peacekeeping Missions, which includes US Armed Forces which are Peacekeepers and… we supply other countries that have no military vehicles.

Remember Occam’s Razor.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WHEN OCCAM’S RAZOR SAYS “UN” ON IT, WE SHOULD PAY CLOSER ATTENTION

22. Dino November 8, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Treaties and Article 1 Section 7 Clause 2 and Links
    [Draft‏] Matthew Tucker
    11/01/15

Continue writing|Delete

Outlook.com Active View
    A BREAKING NEWS CRISIS!!!!

Play video
    Comment and Narration of article titled BREAKING: OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED FINANCIAL-AID AS A FOREIGNER by Dean James http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/01/11/breaking-obama-college-rec…
    00:08:54
    Added on 10/28/14
    177 views

[email protected]

The Constitution is the Law of this Land and they all Swore and Oath to Protect and Defend it! By their Oath Supreme and Federal Courts included, they are ALL FORBIDDEN to “Warring Against the Constitution” these are blatant Violations to their Sworn Oath and an Open Act of High Treason and they are also guilty of Mis Prison of Treason for providing aide and comfort to a known Criminal Fraud USURPER who has no Legal Lawful or Constitutional Power to do anything he has done (or is being Criminally allowed to do to advance the NWO Agenda) and is being Deliberately and Criminally ignored because they allowed him as whores to the New World Order themselves to allow Obama to illegally USURP the Office of President…., They all need to be IMMEDIATELY Mass Arrested!!

23. Dino November 8, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Constitution is clear….Article 1 Section 7 Clause 2 below (the Origional) not the illegally re written version you read, As long as a FRAUD USURPS the Office of President Congress and the Senate can make and pass no laws and if they do as they have done since 2008 and are still doing today acting as though what they are doing is Legal….. Its all NULL and VOID and have no power to enforce anything nor do they possess the power to RATIFY!

They are Actively, Knowingly, Deliberately and Criminally in bed with our Enemies providing to them Aide and Comfort and Assisting them with this Overthrow of our Nation and people they Swore to Protect and Defend! THIS IS CLEARLY A NOOSE AROUND THEIR NECKS AT THE GALLOWS!

Neither the President (including a Criminal USURPER), Congress, the Senate, Supreme Court Justices, Federal Judges, nor the States, nor their Govenors and Mayors even through Laws Bills Amendments, Mandates, Executive Orders, and Even through Treaties, THEY STILL DO NOT POSSESS THE POWER TO Supersede, Bypass, Over ride, or USURP the Constitution, the Bill of Rights or our Sovereignty. They are all FORBIDDEN to”Waring Against the Constitution” to which they are all BOUND Article 6 Section 3. They are all operating OUTSIDE the Constitution in clear violation to their SWORN OATH giving themselves powers and authorities “they do not have”, making Contracts and Agreements with Foreign Governments and Enemy Agents for which “they have no Legal, Lawful or Constitutional power to make” (also in violation of the Logan Act) and are allowing these enemies to “Control Them” to overthrow our Nation for nothing but power and greed no matter who they hurt to enslave our Nation our people and the world into a Perverted Criminal Nazi NWO. They all Bow to a known proven Criminal Fraud USURPER as President (Just being Criminally ignored), provide aide and comfort to our enemies put our Allies into harms way, and have allowed our enemies to compromise our Government from within which makes them all Criminal Felons guilty of Sedition, Treason, Mis Prison of Treason, Conspiracy to Overthrow in addition to many other charges. They all need to be Immediately Mass Arrested and imprisoned for life and/or Hung at the Gallows….. We do have laws against Treason and we need to use them. They were not written just to give us something pretty to read on a rainy day!
    Globalist 10 point plan to take down America….. its Treason and they all MUST be arrested! They are nothing but Public Servants gone ROGUE! http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/03/the-globalist-ten-point-plan-to-destroy-america/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-globalist-ten-point-plan-to-destroy-america

The following are two of the greatest lies the globalists continue to push upon the American people. Those lies are: “Treaties supersede the U.S. Constitution”.and: “A treaty, once passed, cannot be set aside”.
    HERE ARE THE CLEAR IRREFUTABLE FACTS: The U.S. Supreme Court has made it very clear that:

1) Treaties do not override the U.S. Constitution. 2) Treaties cannot amend the Constitution. And last,3) A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others. When you’ve read this thoroughly, hopefully, you will never again sit quietly by when someone — anyone — claims that treaties supercede the Constitution. Help to dispell this myth.”This [Supreme] Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty.” – Reid v. Covert, October 1956, 354 U.S. 1, at pg 17.

This case involved the question: Does the NATO Status of Forces Agreement (treaty) supersede the U.S. Constitution? Keep reading.The Reid Court (U.S. Supreme Court) held in their Opinion that,
    “… No agreement with a Foreign Nation can confer power on the Congress, or any other branch of government, which is free from the restraints of the Constitution. Article VI, the Supremacy clause of the Constitution declares, “This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all the Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land…’

“There is nothing in this language which intimates that treaties and laws enacted pursuant to them do not have to comply with the provisions of the Constitution nor is there anything in the debates which accompanied the drafting and ratification which even suggest such a result… “It would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, as well as those who were responsible for the Bill of Rights – let alone alien to our entire constitutional history and tradition – to construe Article VI as permitting the United States to exercise power UNDER an international agreement, without observing constitutional prohibitions. (See: Elliot’s Debates 1836 ed. – pgs 500-519).”In effect, such construction would permit amendment of that document in a manner not sanctioned by Article V. The prohibitions of the Constitution were designed to apply to all branches of the National Government and they cannot be nullified by the Executive or by the Executive and Senate combined.”

Did you understand what the Supreme Court said here? No Executive Order, Presidential Directive, Executive Agreement, no NAFTA, GATT/WTO agreement/treaty, passed by ANYONE, can supersede the Constitution. FACT. No question!

Wether its the Treaty, NDAA, TTP, Obama Care, Gun Control and the recent rulings of the Supreme Court:

They are criminally in bed with and are allowing themselves to be controlled by foreign Governments and Enemy Agents in bed with England and the Vatican the Bilderbergs NWO, George Soros, Rothchild’s, Rockefeller’s, and openly support a New World Order Agenda that is TREASON against the very Nation they SWORE TO PROTECT AND DEFEND and “Making War Against the Constitution”, America and the American people …. see Davis vs Weschler, Miranda vs Arizona, Sherer vs Cullen, Norton vs Shelby County, Cooper vs Aaron. ANYONE of these Judges, Congressmen, Senetors, anyone throughout our entire National Security Appirattis are all FORBIDDEN to “War Against the Constitution” without Violating the undertaking of their Sworn Oath to support and uphold it Article 6 Section 3 to which they are BOUND! Everything they do in Violation to their Oath and the Constitution is NULL and VOID!

Davis vs Wechsler, 263 US 22, 24……. “Where Rights Secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would Abrogate them”!

24. Dino November 8, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Article 1 Section 7 Clause 2 ……………. Of the Constitution ….. The Origional Constitution of our ForeFathers….NOT….. the Illegally created and re written USA CORPORATION Constitution 1871 created illegally and forced upon the people without their knowledge and consent by King George and his whores in the 41st Congress. Article 1 Section 7 Clause 2 was deliberately re written because the New World Order Left does not want you to know these things and here below is the origional:

No laws of Congress are valid

“Congress can pass no law while a usurper pretends to occupy “the Office of President. ”The Constitution provides that “[e]very Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States ” (Article I, Section 7, Clause 2). Not to a usurper posturing as “the President of the United States,” but to the true and rightful President. If no such true and rightful President occupies the White House, no “Bill” will or can, “before it become a Law, be presented to [him].” If no “Bill” is so presented, no “Bill” will or can become a “Law.” And any purported “Law” that the usurper “approve[s]” and “sign[s],” or that Congress passes over the usurper’s “Objections,” will be a nullity. Thus, if Obama deceitfully “enters office” as an usurper, (Which he did with the Criminal Assistance of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reed and the DNC and others already proven just being Criminally ignored) will be rendered effectively impotent for as long as it acquiesces in his pretenses as “President.””

Furthermore, Obama Could not be Removed Except by Force. As a USURPER posturing as “the President,” Congress cannot even impeach Obama because, not being the actual President, he cannot be “removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” (see Article II, Section 4). In that case, some other public officials would have to arrest him—with physical force, if he would not go along quietly—in order to prevent him from continuing his imposture. Obviously, this could possibly lead to armed conflicts within the General Government itself, or among the States and the people. (This must happen there is no other way)

ALSO, Bear in mind, that as an imposter Commander–in-Chief of the Armed Forces, “he will be entitled to no obedience whatsoever from anyone in those Armed forces and Law Enforcment. Indeed, for officers or men to follow any of his purported “orders” including law enforcement will constitute a serious breach of military discipline—and in extreme circumstances even charged with “war crimes.” In addition, no one in any civilian agency in the Executive Branch of the General Government (s) will be required to put into effect any of Obama’s purported “proclamations,” “executive orders,” or “directives” (Viera, J.).

The Constitution weather they chose to ignore it “is the Supreme Law of this Land” and they are BOUND to it Article 6 Section 3 and are all FORBIDDEN to “warring Against it”….all they do is NULL and VOID not to mention they have been Criminally DeFacto since 1871! Everything that has been done since 2008 is also NULL and VOID as well as everything that has been done since 1871! Because it, the installation of their Criminal USA CORPORATION, the Criminal and Deliberate re writing of our Constitution, and the selling of our Birth Cirtificates on the Open Stock Market was done Deliberately, Criminally to Deceive and Defraud the American People and FORCE THEM into a British & Vatican, Illuminati Controlled Debt Fraud Slavery (Maritine) System wthout the KNOWLEDGE and without the CONSENT of the American People…..2 things required to make any contract legally binding! It was an act of High Treason and they had no Legal Lawful or Constitutional power to do anything they did……its NULL and VOID and EVERYTHING they have done to advance their Criminal Satanic Nazi New World Order since 1871 (which are also Criminally Subversive Open Acts of High Treason) behind the backs of the American People ie., the passing of Laws, Bills, Amendments, Executive Orders, Mandates, and Treaties are also NULL AND VOID! Hence, the Origional 1776 Constitution of our Fore Fathers is STILL LEGALLY IN PLAY and very much alive!
    What this Criminally DeFacto Tyranical Government is keeping from you…..

The Crown Temple……. Secret Society of the Third Way Order

Just because they wish to ignore the Constitution in order to advance a Seditious Subversive and Treasonous NWO Agenda against the very Nation and People they Swore to Protect and Defend does not DISAPEAR the Constitution…… The Constitution has always been there and weather they wish to acknowledge it or not are all still very much BOUND TO IT! They are all Psychotically Criminally Insane and need to be Arrested and removed immediately by our Military. By their own Criminal Hands and by their Ciminal Actions alone since 1871 they have NULL and VOIDED everything they have done!
    THE U.S. MILITARY DOES HAVE LEGAL JURISDICTION TO ARREST OBAMA!

Citizens Mass Arrest

How we were defrauded……….detailed timeline!

Source Documents

Judge Anne Von Reitz Blows the lid off of the Great Fraud
    Understanding the Corruption in the Courts

25. Dino November 8, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Anything they do to deliberately deceive and defraud the American people voting behind closed doors and on the weekends and Holidays even though the majority of the people do not want the things they are deliberately shoving down our throats because they are Criminally in bed with the enemy to push a Treasonous NWO Agenda (for which they need to be immediately arrested and removed from office with total loss of all pay and benifits) Operating totally outside the Constitution in major violation of their Sworn Oath (Waring Against the Constitution) and the Logan Act, and other major violations, giving themselves powers and authorities to do thing for which they have no Legal, Lawful or Constitutional Authority or Power to do, making Contracts and Agreements behind the backs of the American people for which they have no power or authority to make………………. its all NULL and VOID! These Public Servants every single one of them are Knowingly Criminally operating OUTSIDE the Constitution in an attempt to Disarm the American people and Overthrow these United States.

Supreme Court….. Obama Fraud!

Obama admits he was born in Kenya

Barack Hussein Obama Is A Traitor.

DNA Prove’s Obama is a Foreign Citizen and No Relation To Stanley Ann Dunham
    DNA Prove’s Obama is a Foreign Citizen and No Relation To Stanley Ann Dunham

BREAKING: EVIDENCE EMERGES FBI PROTECTING USURPER OBAMA SOETORO SOEBARKAH

THE U.S. MILITARY DOES HAVE LEGAL JURISDICTION TO ARREST OBAMA!

Chemtrails, Here is your PROOF 100% Real “MUST WATCH”

BREAKING! DEBORAH TAVARES: Mind Control Weapons Being Used On The Global Population

California Water Shortage is a lie! Apart of New World Order Agenda21 Subverssive Seditioin TREASON
    Stealing Water For Profit & Power By Creating Shortage – Deborah Tavare

Millions to DIE – “Primary Water” Restricted – Deborah Tavares

Revealed; The Men Who Own and Run the U S Government
    Daniele Ganser: Most Wars are Resource Wars based on False Flags

Daniele Ganser addresses False Flag Operations
    In this interview from April 2014, Daniele Ganser addresses False Flag Operations within the latest 100 years, mainly carried out by the US, the Empire of recent time. Dr. Ganser points out that the one thing fueling wars and conflicts is resources, oil first and foremost. Through wars the powers that be have maintained a development where the Cold War is back in it’s “hottest” form. The means have been like the ones used by Goebbels in the Nazi Reich. Dr. Ganser interviewed by journalist Tommy Hansen.

James Holmes+Black Bloc=Black Ops: Further proof of a False Flag Terror Attack against the 2nd and 1st amendment

Mass Shootings Only Obama’s First Step

What this Criminally DeFacto Tyranical Government is keeping from you…..

26. SIIB November 8, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Please write about UFO incident on Rancho Cucamonga ca NOV 6 2015
    at 18.30pm . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgszZjlG8Z8 Thank you.

27. Wiley Prepper November 8, 2015 at 8:27 pm

@Lonemusketeer – You make a good point. Instead of saying the American people will not roll over… I should have said… the American patriots will not roll over.

You are not alone. People that used to think I was crazy… are now listening. Most of my friends know that something is deeply wrong within our country. Our youth are even begin to wake up. The families I know… will come together and fight to protect property and freedom. Many patriots may be walking quietly… but they are still carrying a big stick.

28. Useless Eater November 10, 2015 at 7:46 pm

You are close, toejam, but here is the real scoop (but first I am compelled to say that I at least admire your willingness to think outside of the box…):

You are correct about the War Between the States not being a true “civil war” by definition, but not because two or more factions are fighting for a single government but, rather, because there were not two warring factions both WITHIN the same country fighting each other. The states were each considered separate, sovereign nations, allying themselves with each other – just like any other regular war.

It was, in reality, a War of Nations.

This next war that everybody is describing (which may, or may not occur) will truly be a civil war because it will likely be US citizens fighting against US citizens, both groups (or more) being allegiant to the same corporate entity fighting each other; that entity being The United States.

If you want to learn more, go to pacalliance/pacinlaw (People’s Awareness Coalition) and read The Red Amendment.