/, Main/Loretta Lynch Threatens To Prosecute Hodges, Hagmann et al for Opposing the Immigration of Unscreened Muslims

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Steve Quayle calls her Loretta Lynch(mob). I call her a domestic terrorist who is intent on destroying the Constitution. In the past 24 hours, I have been told by multiple sources that I am going to be prosecuted for anti-Muslim rhetoric by the Federal government.

I do not engage in anti-Muslim rhetoric. However, in the aftermath of several terrorist events (e.g. San Bernardino) I have unashamedly called for all Muslim immigrants to be screened for suitability to enter the United States. If they are unwilling to assimilate, they do not belong here. That means if they expect to bring their Sharia Law and intend it to be a replacement for the Constitution, as many do, then they need to be denied admittance. Further, all backgrounds of any immigrant needs to be investigated. If there is the slightest hint of terrorism or criminal activity of any kind, then they need to (a) be deported or (b) denied entry.

In the name of political correctness, I will not support any religious/political doctrine whose intention is to supplant any part of the Constitution. The American people do not owe their country to immigrants who do not add to the quality of American life. As the sign says, we have the right to refuse service to anybody.

My father’s immigrant family had to go through a seven year naturalization period. They had to pass tests on speaking English, the Constitution, and American History. Now, we labor under despots, like Loretta Lynch(mob) who expect Americans to sacrifice their rights and their safety in the name of her version of political correctness. And now my name is circulating on lists as I am listed as a target for the criminal intentions to prosecute me for expressing my First Amendment rights.

Is this a real threat? It is real enough that I have consulted with my attorney.

Loretta Lynch and Her Attack Upon the Bill of Rights

I was told yesterday, by no less than 40 people, that  Attorney, Loretta Lynch(Mob), has threatened to prosecute myself, personally, and other talk show hosts for revealing the truth about the Refugee/Resettlement Program which is bringing in hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants from parts of the world who traditionally hate Americans and mean us harm. Loretta Lynch(mob’s) FBI is not even allowed to investigate the background of even one immigrant. This is national suicide. Subsequently, Loretta Lynch should be immediately run from office.

The FBI states that approximately 10% of any Muslim population is radicalized and should be considered a threat to the national security of the United States. That means I don’t worry about the 90%, but I do worry about the 10% and I want to know which 10% I have to be concerned about.  As a result, I have repeatedly called for stopping the importation of Muslims who are not adequately screened for being a security risk. In doing so, I and my broadcasting brethren have drawn the apparent ire of Attorney General Loretta Lynch. She is threatening to jail any talk show hosts who darez to point out the obvious dangers associated with the Refugee/Resettlement Program.

To Ms. Lynch, I Say “BRING IT ON”!

The harassment has already begun. MY SUNDAY NIGHT SHOW WAS TAKEN DOWN OVER THE LAST 30 MINUTES  OF THE SHOW. I broadcast by satellite and we are heard by an estimated two million people between Global Star Radio Network, Superstations WMQM and WMVA, and their affiliates, along with TalkNetwork.com. Our equipment is sophisticated and these “accidents” don’t just happen. The very next day, while interviewing Michael Adams from Natural News, my broadcast partner, James White, was taken down four times AT THE EXACT TIME HE WAS ASKING MIKE ADAMS A QUESTION. There is no way that this was a coincidence.

When The Common Sense Show was small and unnoticed, TPTB left us alone. No More! Even my listen by phone option was taken out on Sunday night, which has nothing to do with the satellite. This was an orchestrated hit. The DOJ and Loretta Lynchmob are at the top of the list of suspects. The people that many of you depend on to bring you the truth are being attacked. In short, we are being targeted for exercising our First Amendment Rights  for telling the truth about the danger associated with admitting unscreened Muslim immigrants into the United States. This is an insane practice and it should be apparent that President Obama and Loretta Lynch don’t care about the safety of individual Americans.

I was sent this on December 16 2015. I have received 4 phone calls. This communication is beginning to get legs. “Loretta Lynch Threatens To Shut These Radio Shows Down! Heads up for those who listen to some of these radio broadcasts…

THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

If you go to the last link, you will see how we are being targeted I called one of my sources and asked him about this. He laughed at me and said “of course you, Hagmann, Quayle, Jones, Wells…all of you ____s are on their list and they have definitive plans for your demise….get real Hodges!”

If you listen to the Independent Media, get used to this. You are going to see shows disappear. You may even see talk show hosts disappear. These are the times that we live in.

Denise Simon Interview

Yesterday, The CSS interviewed terrorism expert, Denise Simon. The details are frightening about what is truly going on.

To listen to Denise Simon speak about how potential terrorists are coming into America, unscreened and unchallenged, this is a must listen interview. Denise Simon is one of the most respected experts on terrorism in the country.

Listen to Denise Simon by clicking here

Conclusion

If I can be persecuted for exercising my REASONABLY EXPRESSED FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, THEN NONE OF US ARE SAFE.

By | 2017-10-26T22:04:16+00:00 December 16th, 2015|Featured, Main|61 Comments

1. Robbie41 December 16, 2015 at 1:11 pm

As I have for a good long time here, I will continue to fully support the following people. Dave Hodges Alex Jones, Doug & Joe Hagmann, Steve Quayle, John B. Wells, Lisa Havens, All News Pipeline & Crew, The Power Hour with Joyce Riley. So Ms. Misfit Attorney, Loretta Lynch(Mob), you are nothing & go shove it lady..

2. Vinny December 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Keep poking at ’em Dave, you’re making headway. Things are looking like they’re about to get interesting. To all the people that are talking all this smack about all the guns we have and what they plan to do, I have one question. Are you going to leave your Family (and supplies that you’ve been hoarding) to go join forces with who knows, to fight whatever we might face, or are you going to choose to stay at home and wait for them to come to you? That’s the question!

3. Marshal Scot December 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Go get ’em Dave!

4. Taxdn2poverty December 16, 2015 at 2:25 pm

You probably already know, but Fox News has just announced the Government has admitted that more than 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees were already slipped into America since 2012, without the knowledge of the populace.— Well, before we have to visit you an hour on Wednesday afternoons only, in a FEMA camp: Proud of you brother, proud indeed! If the investigation is growing legs, it means you were getting traction. And that’s an excellent legacy.

5. A Patriot December 16, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Note to Loretta “let em all in” Lynch: After the Brown Shirts were done rounding up “threats” to the Nazi regime…the SS were sent out to kill those Brown Shirts!

Thank You and have a wonderful Kwanza 😉

6. Taxdn2poverty December 16, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Correction: That’s 100,000, not 10,000 Syrian Muslim refugees since 2012.

7. CatskillPatriot December 16, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Hi Dave,
    Insanity by Loretta LynchMOB. By the way, that was a great interview. The truth, nothing but the truth needs to get out about this!! Well, except all of those all so PC Tolerant most intolerant ones.

First Amendment Rights? Oh, that’s right, sort of like in Orwell’s Animal Farm, “All animals have equal rights, but some animals have more rights than other animals” or something close to that. The ‘tolerant’ people tolerate only one thing, their beliefs and thoughts: Everyone else who opposes has to just shut up or else. Those like LynchMOB are simply ridiculous. No, more like the SS and Gestapo, well if they had their way.

Dave, you are over the target. That is why you and others are taking the flack!! That is a badge of honor, despite the hassle.

Bring it on (without violence, which is the very last choice), “Go ahead, make my day”. If the MOB pursues this, could it be Hodges v LynchMOB at the 9 Supremes? That could be dicey.

Will be praying for you, as always.

8. Reversethedamagenow December 16, 2015 at 4:27 pm

“When it’s uncomfortable,
    When it’s unpopular,
    Even when it’s dangerous to speak the truth,
    Is the precise time when the truth should be spoken…”

The tyranny running rampant in our government, all branches & agencies, is beyond stunning and we are out of time. REAL CHANGE at ALL LEVELS & ALL POSITIONS is necessary until we find individuals that will uphold our Constitution. There are many in the current Administration who are guilty of treason. If the masses do not wake up & realize changes need to occur IMMEDIATELY throughout our government, our nation will cease to be a Republic. Sadly I think the hour is late but I continue to pray for awareness among the masses & God’s protection over the courageous & brave “watchman/truth reporters” like you Dave. God’s hand has been lifted from our Nation (which I believe is Babylon) but He will not abandon those who are faithful to Him & who continue to speak the truth when the lies are rampant & meant to manipulate & trick people into division & to prevent them from uniting against the real enemies – the Elite & Corporations. These groups have an unquenchable need for more power, money & status at the expense of 98% of the population.

9. Philip December 16, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Well, at least that traitorous bitch and accomplice to the Criminal-in-Chief has been reading at this site. May she know that we won’t take it any more, and from their bloody lying pyschopathic hearts may they draw the inferred conclusions.

10. Michael December 16, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Sir, I may NOT agree with your religion BUT as an American citizen and military retiree I am absolutely shocked about this. Apparently we DO NOT have Freedom of Speech in AmeriKa any longer. If this stands then I firmly believe that a massive Civil War will engulf this once great nation. Thank you FOR THE TRUTH ! ret us army

11. krzyzmo December 16, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Hey Dave,

I remember hearing or reading in the distant past that when the voices of the truth movement get taken down, the mission to take down the truth movement has gone hot. After that is accomplished, full steam ahead to WW3. Obviously the mission to suppress the truth has gone hot long ago, but the final chapter has yet to play out.

12. Jack December 16, 2015 at 7:51 pm

” MY SUNDAY NIGHT SHOW WAS TAKEN DOWN OVER THE LAST 30 MINUTES… Even my listen by phone option was taken out. This was an orchestrated hit. .. I am being targeted for exercising my First Amendment Rights for telling the truth”

Mr. Hodges, we are obviously living in a different country than the one we grew up in. In America you used to be able to speak your mind without worry of persecution. Evidently that is no longer the case. We are fast approaching tyranny that up until now we had only heard about, not experienced.

“In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell

13. Mar719 December 16, 2015 at 9:11 pm

A New Underground Railroad for the resistance seems to be in order. God Speed Mr. Hodges.

14. Pine 4 Better Daze December 16, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Dave, you need to see this from Hypeline.org—
    ‘VIDEO: Former Congressman DARES Loretta Lynch to Prosecute Him in Scathing Rant’
    (Congressman Joe Walsh to Loretta Lynch…)

15. Pine 4 Better Daze December 16, 2015 at 11:20 pm

There was also this 7/17/2015 report from FreedomOutpost.com—
    ‘DOJ Attorney William Killian Threatened Americans for Speaking Out Against Islam – Now Leads Chattanooga Jihad Investigation’

16. Philip December 16, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Dave, the Government threaded details of the 911 attacks years beforehand through their collusively-produced films. I don’t make this stuff up, and I derive no profit or fame from writing about this. This, and the rest of my experiences and understanding regarding this Government, would not allow me to back down from anything I have written. But I will point out here that I own no guns nor have any immediate plans to acquire any – and even if I did, it would be purely for self-defence and not in any way for the purpose of attacking anyone in authority nor anyone else. But what I do mean when speaking of what I will do, is to make known as boldly and explicitly as possible the crimes of this Government – and so importantly, the thinking behind those crimes. One last note – in future, I will restrain my use of invectives towards authorities to terms reflecting the truth we should all want to communicate – that they are not representing God’s ways with power that has its source in Him.

17. toejam December 16, 2015 at 11:46 pm

The three men witnessed at the San Berrnadino killing were most likely Craft paramilitary, the same assholes involved in the Boston bombing. The Muslim married couple with a the new baby were set up patsies. The were killed because dead people tell no tells. Gary North lays it all out.
    AG Lynch is out to lunch. She doesn’t know shit. She is told what to do. The global elite (that’s code for Zionists and their lackeys) are behind all this using these stone age Muslims for the take down of Western civilization to set up the NWO. Just as Barbara Specter admitted on youtube.

Eyewitnesses in San Bernardino: “Three Tall White Men”

By Gary North
    The Tea Party Economist
    December 16, 2015

18. Philip December 17, 2015 at 12:23 am

Hope you’ll pardon a 2nd posting here, Dave – if you are seriously about to be reproached by Loretta Lynch and her criminal cabal, I’ll stand with you with what I know. Just watch me. Maybe we’ll get a local police chief on murder charges also.

19. barbble blah December 17, 2015 at 4:37 am

Your name was specifically stated in the threat or was it generic/broad brush stroked.. stating “any or all ” talk show hosts?

20. Adam December 17, 2015 at 5:13 am

Dave you have the people’s support as well as the courts, Freedom of speech allows such opinions to be made. You should contact Oath keepers for your state as well as the bar association and know your rights and limitations, ask the people for your help and you will have it.

21. Rumplestiltskin December 17, 2015 at 5:52 am

This is now very pertinent; The Second reinforces the First.
    If the government tries to take our first amendment rights, then we are left with only one alternative, and that is to exercise our Second Amendment Rights while following our Declaration Of Independence where it says it is our right if not our duty to change a government which no longer serves the people.
    Patriots know that if any of you boys disappear, the war is on.

22. NoWorldOrder December 17, 2015 at 6:03 am

These are commie government terrorists. Instead of threats using lethal weapons, she uses threats of jail time as the weapon. Keep up the great work Dave. Many of us on your side.

23. Jay December 17, 2015 at 6:04 am

Most of Adolf Hitlers closest inner circle were some women / lesbians who were in charge of torturing and murdering Jews in the concentration camps. But I don’t think that even Nazi Germany had the degree of women’s liberation that we have today. It’s gonna be horrific this time around.

24. laura m. December 17, 2015 at 6:30 am

Lynch would have to sue Trump,Cruz, Pamela Geller, Ann Corcoran, Robert Spencer, myself, and numerous people I know who line up with Hodges about immigration and speak out against Muslim settlements on talk radio or their websites. Legally she can’t do anything.

25. Blessed December 17, 2015 at 6:35 am

I walk close to Jesus and know that God has me under His wings. I believe Obama and the Muslim invasion of the western world is our punishment for removing our Creator from our lives and society. With that said, I do also rely on all the mentioned alternative talk hosts for information of truth about current events. It is obvious we are in the last days and we need to look up to the clouds when Jesus calls our name to join Him. I rely on the truth of events. What will happen if these hosts are silenced. What then? How will we get the necessary information? This is not a rhetorical question, it is legitimate. Shortwave radio? Email? What and how? Is there a plan in place?

26. FRN December 17, 2015 at 6:49 am

I suppose I’ll be prosecuted, then persecuted, for reading and listening to your program!

27. Andrew E. December 17, 2015 at 7:03 am

No mention of Trump? How’s that?

28. nocomply December 17, 2015 at 7:06 am

Go ahead bitch….stick your hand in that bear trap.

29. Brenda December 17, 2015 at 7:45 am

Oh my goodness. It is starting. Mr. Hodges I so love your essays. Drop by drop step by step we are losing America. Thank you for being a voice.

30. HHimself December 17, 2015 at 7:49 am

To hell with the racist pigheaded psychotic bitch!!!

31. pj December 17, 2015 at 8:09 am

it’s those nazis in their flying saucers lol

32. TTS December 17, 2015 at 8:34 am

Loretta Lynch Squad and Barack Insane Obola should both be tried for treason and dereliction of duty.

They are both (obviously) muslim-extremist sympathizers, with obvious intent to destroy this country (but who in DC isn’t?) By the importation of these beasts and savages to America.

You are a brave man, Dave, and I stand with unto death.

May the God of Abraham – the only true God – keep all who love Him safe from our enemies. May a vast army of followers of Jesus Christ rise up quickly to defeat the devil and his minions through prayer, and by the sword if necessary. Amen

33. Phdinlogic December 17, 2015 at 8:44 am

These demonic whores … Too bad the First Amendment is in play here. Free speech is still protected.

34. Johneangel December 17, 2015 at 11:51 am

Your facing impossible odds in the natural realm. However you are more than conquers in Christ. Your battle is a spiritual battle! Turn your eyes to Jesus, trust Him to deliver you in all things! He loves with an everlasting LOVE! Let Jesus be Lord of all the kingdoms of your heart.

35. Brent H December 17, 2015 at 11:55 am

For Loretta Lynch(mob) to prosecute someone, there has to be a law in place for a talk show host to violate. If there is not law, then there can be no actual prosecution — only chest beating and threats. If Lynch(mob) was going to actually do it, she would do it, not be making threats through third parties.

Loretta Lynch(mob): you are a fraud and a paper tiger.

36. joyce December 17, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Who is this lynch? You are protected by the first amendment. It has not been abolished yet. This woman is a terrorist. Is she Muslim? Well there you go. The apples don’t fall far from the trees.

37. Bob December 17, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Not a hair on your head shall perish…and the gates of hell shall not prevail! the Lord is with you all and if God be with you who can come against you…Blessings

38. jack December 17, 2015 at 12:49 pm

If the cabal and billionaire philanthropist want 6.5 billion people gone, then how many of those people who will be exterminated will be Muslim, of course after they are used to achieve the eugenicist goal. That is the dialog that should be discussed with the Muslim community.

39. jb December 17, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Fight her with your Atty, but also prayer. We all begin to pray for her salvation and ask God to dispatch 100,000 warrior angels to thwart her every move by placing stumbling blocks, impediments, and resistance in her path. Who is she? I’ve never heard of her. Just another church of Satan inductee. We are all behind you Dave.

40. Miss Kris December 17, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Really. Not a word for the victims or their families but they will spend the resources we paid for to take away our first amendment rights. What phone numbers should I be calling. I’ll be on a phone campaign even if it’s a campaign of one. Off on a MLOA right now so I have nothing but time.

41. Braveheart1776 December 17, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Hello. My first time posting here. I hope everyone will excuse my French, but that black racist trash bitch has the nerve to threaten to wage an illegitimate campaign against Dave or anyone else who speaks out against Muslims or Islam, yet she didn’t care about the 14 people who were killed or the 17 others who were wounded in San Bernadino. She’s already made clear how she feels about we the people so I’m not surprised. My advice to her would be forget such plans or start watching your six. What comes around goes around. Dave, if you have any weapons, I would check them for maintenance if needed, check all magazines to make sure they’re fully loaded, etc. No way I would let feds or any other scum take me alive. But that’s just me. We’re all being forced into a situation none of us ever wanted. I’ll eventually face the same situation myself. It’s going to be either kill or be killed. Dave, I understand it’s your decision to make. But the word surrender is not even in my vocabulary, not with the things we’re all facing. MOLON LABE

42. Sam December 17, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Heads up, there is no legal or moral duty placed upon any Legal American citizen to obey illegal decrees or threats issued from public officials…they themselves need to be held to account…Lynched and the shameless mooslim Obozo regime has got it assbackwards.

43. lynchthelynch December 17, 2015 at 2:30 pm

We can throw grey death energy at her. While she is sleeping suck her aura energy out, then suck her inner energies out. Then visualize a black aura around her. Then throw grey death energy at her, psychic darts, thorns, etc.
    Preferably when she is asleep, as that is when a person’s psychic defenses are down.

44. samO December 17, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Just try it, Lynch. You’ll start a war!

45. WATER WALKER December 17, 2015 at 3:27 pm

DAVE,

WE ARE BEHIND YOU!

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW… WE ARE INTO MIGHTY INTERCESSION FOR YOU.

GOD IS THE ONE IN CONTROL…NOT THEM… GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY FOR YOUR STAND!

46. Sarah December 17, 2015 at 5:00 pm

The real problem if Lynch is after you is that we have no legal system; they’ll just fabricate something to take you out.I wouldn’t be anywhere anyone would look. I’m in CA, and I’ve had 2 phone threats from callerID CFR made in the middle of night outside of DC; and I’m nobody. I’d get out if I had the bucks to do it. I think things will be moving right along, now that Obama and the econazis sold out the US; psyop alien invasion, etc.
    I’ll keep praying for you, Dave, and thank you so much for all your great work for all of us.
    Small Change 9/11 producers named the global government 14 years ago – The International Zionist Criminal Cabal.

47. Max December 17, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Sorry to hear about your predicament with the Lynch mob….but to be expected as she follows in the footsteps of the incompetent obama minion holder. You are absolutely correct in that an attack on you is an attack on us all. I was a little disappointed in the Denise Simon interview in that I did not sense an urgency in her commentary. Also she seemed to want US intervention in syria. I am against because only sitting govt. which is Assad Can invite a nation in for military help. We dethroned daffy qaddafi and look what we got. The US govt. as constructed cannot be trusted

48. freedomfirst December 17, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Remove LOETTA LYNCH from office and put her in GITMO WITH THE TRAITOR ODAMA

49. Robert the Marine December 17, 2015 at 10:01 pm

She’s gonna be singing a whole different tune when the very towelheads she reps for come to butcher HER family.

50. […] Read the rest of the article at Dave Hodges Common Sense Show […]

51. Sarah December 18, 2015 at 9:12 am

Forgot this in previous comment; MK-Ultra torture at Gitmo was in the report on CIA torture given to Congress. The report was posted on voltairenetdotorg, but the link was hacked soon after posting.
    The only reason I know of to use Google is the ability to right-click and translate on voltaire and other non-English sites.

52. Panayiotis December 18, 2015 at 10:38 am

Quit complaining. Suck it up like a man! I told you to get out of that hell hole called USA.

53. Bob December 19, 2015 at 2:48 am

Dave, This for Lynch and her Islamic-pig-rubbing handlers: Lynch: one anti-Muslim-extremist word for you: “BACON!”. Now get your nappy-ass carcass back in your hefty-cinch sack burqa and get back to Mecca.

54. Valerie9162 December 19, 2015 at 4:34 pm

“Out of touch with the American people”??? Doesn’t anyone GET IT?? ……. What you’ve got, is an ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION OF MUSLIM TERRORISTS….Haven’t you seen the 12 or 15 members of the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization among the cabinet members of Obama’s so-called “advisory board”??…..it’s been said these “officials” carry alot of clout with our president. Hasn’t anyone noticed how sympathetic and politically correct this entire admin. is toward Muslims? How OBVIOUS DOES IT HAVE TO GET, THAT HE’S BRINGING THE VERY THING WE FEAR INTO THIS COUNTRY, AND WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OK WITH IT!!!!! NOBODY GETS A VOTE ON ANYTHING!!! WE HAVE TERRORISTS IN CHARGE FOLKS!!! WAKE UP!!

55. Valerie9162 December 19, 2015 at 4:37 pm

WHO does Loretta Lynch think she is??? She should be prosecuted for being a traitor just like her side kick Obama.

56. Snickerdoodle Jeff December 19, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Well Dave, I’ve guess you’ve done it now. Look what you’ve gotten yourself into.

Do you have plans, a passport, an escape plan ?

Are you going to flee to Canada,or Australia ?

Where are you headed to Dave ?

I know you don’t want to keep doing what you are doing knowing that the FEDS will be watching your every move.

Whatever you decide to do, you have a Merry Xmas, Dave.

57. Jay dee December 20, 2015 at 7:35 am

Put burkah (and a locoweed feed bag) on that lynch (night) mare……..yessssss masterrrrr (the famous Mr. Ed)

58. Attila December 20, 2015 at 10:59 am

Mr. Hodges,

I am naturalized, and I have served in the military just like my husband did and he retired. Here is the thing: first, non of the elected SOBs could pass the history tests of our country, they are clueless, none of them understand politics on the global level, and frankly when it comes to language skills, most in the government are illiterates and so is the majority of the population. Let me explain this: go online and search for the difference for Simple English and Standard English and when you see the difference for yourself, as subtle as it is, it will come to you all like a light bulb why we are all in this mess. None understand their games have destroyed nations and the cultural heritage belonging to the human kind ( we need to get off the race thing-it is a self destructive stupid thing to do ). Now here is cheering you up: hypothetically there could be folks out there who have a check list of all these monsters who have no respect for a living human being. Can you imagine that these people might not be patriots per se being interested in just saving our country, but getting rid of all the evil ones on the entire planet.
    So, no one should ever give up hope. You see, they can come and try to take your self defenses, your supplies, split your families, terminate life. What they can not do is take away hope. Your hope, your fighting spirit, is something they oh so desperately want and need to destroy. So, aside from the fact that there is trolls here from the psychological warfare departments, all of you got to understand that when hope is gone, everything is lost. Without hope, there is no strength in faith, and vice versa.