/, Main, Martial Law/2016 Will Bring Multiple False Flags, Gun Confiscations, Dissident Roundups, Financial Collapse and Martial Law

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

right when gov is wrong

I absolutely loathe Facebook. When I go on Facebook to post something, it is a personally nauseating and revolting experience. It is something I liken to walking through a cesspool of filth and squalor. Then why do I do it? Because in order for the truth to be known, it is necessary to engage the enemy where they are at so we can spread the truth who and what is truly running this planet.

einstein and facebookMy persistence in posting on Facebook has serendipitously paid off. A few days ago, I was posting an article on mind control and its likely relationship to what happened with the 2,000 people rioting at the Kentucky Mall. Over 150 Facebook groups have graciously added me to their list and I had posted about 15 posts on this topic, when Facebook pulled the plug on my posts and on my account. I have no ability to post on New-Ager and New World Order Supporter as well the grandson of David Rockefeller, Mark Zuckerberg’s site.

The article on mind control was very well researched and included documentation from reputable scientific research sites such as MIT which included how changing the frequency modulation of an electronic signal can alter one’s mood state and “fake” voices can even be implanted inside someone’s head and make them believe it is real. I linked this research to the mall event in Kentucky and Facebook yanked the post almost immediately. I was aware that Facebook was pulling posts for any expression of opposition to Muslim immigration into the United States without proper screening under the United Nation’s Refugee/Resettlement Program. This censorship and banning of my post by Facebook really caught me off guard.

From the following paragraphs, the readers will see why 2016 will witnessing the ushering in of multiple false flag events using psychotronic weaponry similar to the article that I recently wrote on mind control. The strategy is simple; Agitate people to the point of violence and this will provide the excuse to subjugate the American people, with the military. In the eyes of many sheep, this action would be completely justified in the eyes of many Americans who are willing to sacrifice liberty for security.

Why the Post on Mind Control Was Banned By Facebook

The Internet is abuzz with a nationally run commercial which shows the Army dressed up in riot gear. EVERY AMERICAN should be asking the following question: Why is the following  U.S. Army commercial running nationally which clearly shows the U.S. Army performing riot control and crowd control tactics?

This could only be a domestic operation as the U.S. Army does not have an international mandate to carry out such activities in foreign countries. The U.S. may train foreign military and policies entities, however, they do not execute the activity on their own volition.

The United States has witnessed the militarizing of the police. We saw local police dressed up in riot control clothing in places like Ferguson and Baltimore. Thus And if the U.S. army is performing domestic crowd control then is this not martial law?

riot control police baltimore

So it is in Baltimore and Ferguson, it is also the same in the latest U.S. Army recruitment commercial

riot-control army

In a 30 second commercial where the U.S. Army could be portrayed in a thousand different roles, why are they focusing on an image that could represent martial law? Another creepy harbinger in very strange times.

Shocking: Martial Law Preparations Confirmed

These two launched the political career of President Obama. Ayers bragged he would have to kill millions in re-education camps.

I have covered, on multiple occasions, the intent to stage false flag terror attacks using embedded ISIS cells into the country as a pretext to implement martial law and to seize our guns and subsequently remove any hope of self-defense. Along these lines,  I have covered everything from the Civilian Inmate Labor Brigade, PDD 51, REX 84, the Army Manual on Resettlement, the Larry Grathwohl warning about how the Weathermen Underground hatched these plots which would culminate in the deaths of 50 million Americans, etc. By the way, the Weathermen, leaders of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorne launched President Obama’s political career from their Chicago area home.

Below, Alex Jones does a masterful job of summing up many of these in which Alex Jones ties together the elements of one of the most diabolical facing America today. In the following video, Alex Jones details the this administration’s insidious plan to put it’s own citizens under martial law in order to strip them of all rights. The government is even issuing subliminal propaganda via the Ad Council who claims it does not know how a news cast mentioning martial law in the midst of an outbreak ended up in an AARP ad.

If this did't wake up the nation, then nothing will.

If this did’t wake up the nation, then nothing will.

What the above video did not include was the purpose and impact of Jade Helm. Under Jade Helm 15, the current administration was able to practice dissident extraction and martial law techniques of various types in conjunction with their foreign operative allies. Who will ever forget these images arising from the pre-Jade Helm 15 launch as would-be actor dissidents were extracted in Ft. Lauderdale.

Ft. Lauderdale dissident extraction drill executed on March 27, 2015. These images should haunt all Americans.

The martial enforcers, through Jade Helm 15, have prepositioned their assets to be brought to bear in a moments notice. And don’t forget, Jade Helm 15 troops had company, lots of company from the United Nations during the Jade Helm troop and equipment redistribution.

And what about the economy? It is only a matter of time with a $19 trillion dollar deficit and a $1.5 quadrillion credit swap derivatives debt.

Happy New Year?

By | 2017-10-26T22:03:36+00:00 January 1st, 2016|Featured, Main, Martial Law|19 Comments

1. Kris Szczepanski January 1, 2016 at 6:13 am

Good Article. I have also been censored but on Google+ and YouTube. I feel the same way as you about Facebook. Hardly ever go on there.

2. Taxdn2poverty January 1, 2016 at 6:14 am

The logical answer is to keep our military deployed overseas so they can keep killing innocent people in other countries instead of here on our own soil. That would keep us alive longer. what a mess

3. Steve ONeal January 1, 2016 at 6:41 am

If I read that correctly, Mark Zuckerberg is David Rockefeller’s grandson? Of course, Wikipedia does not mention this, nor its reference on his family. I would certainly be interested in your reference on this information, as I have liberal friends who are so proud of Zuckerberg’s grass roots achievements. It makes a little bit of difference when your grandaddy is one of the most powerful people in the world, not to mention the nature of the Rockefeller agendas themselves. Most decidedly liberal individuals are resolute centrists and often unwittingly gravitate towards accounts built around the principle that government or central corporate control we, in reality, identify as fascism, is the preferred state for our civilisation, not individual freedom. These same laureate liberals would not fare well under the logical asymptote of their political predilections, and this fact is the basis of their being classified as fools. Do, if you would, let me know where you discovered the details of his pedigree. Keep up the good work, S.O.

4. Cuspert Twillie January 1, 2016 at 6:49 am

3 choices:

1. Die by the sword fighting the beast.

2. Die by pestilence in FEMA (“iron lady”) camps.

3. Escape to the wilderness.

(Rough quotation from Ez 7:15-16)

I’m headed for Belize. You can get
    used sailboats for a song on eBay.

Or you can come w/ me, for
    free, naturally.

Your friend,

Cuspert

5. Robbie41 January 1, 2016 at 7:03 am

Hello Dave, Yes, This story is very TRUE. It all leads up to the date of March 26, 2016. Nibiru / Planet 7X is approaching fast. O.K. Folks you had better have your money out of your bank accounts BEFORE the end of this Month. It’s going to get very interesting.

NOW, I also sure hope you have a Years worth of Food, Water, Pet Supplies, Medical Supplies, Bathroom Supplies, Personal Protection Gear, & Cooking Supplies, & ANYTHING else you can think of, to SURVIVE ON for the ENTIRE NEXT YEAR of 2016. (And Well Beyond that for that Matter, WHY, BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT). Again, I Wish You the Very Best of LUCK.. Best Regards Robbie 🙂

6. MR. TRUTH! January 1, 2016 at 8:09 am

There once was a man from Mombasa ..(KENYA)
    Who lived in a very fine Casa
    He thought he was King
    and Loved the Left wing
    Al Qaeda, Hamas, and La Raza!!!

7. Jerry C January 1, 2016 at 8:21 am

In light of all the plausible misery being planned against the U.S. masses at large, please forgive me while I try to have a bit of fun with some numbers, and give a somewhat light hearted but optimistic perspective on the upcoming events…

The following is a link is for those who wish to validate the numbers:

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service / Historical HUNTING License Data for the U.S.(not just deer hunting licenses)

Paid License Holders / Nationwide for 2015: 14,843,895

It’s said that the NRA suggests that there are an estimated 80 million gun-owners nationwide with each having at least one firearm. Other sources suggest even higher numbers.

I live in Topeka, Kansas, and only one mile for the geographical center of the city. Having said that, with only 7 to 10 minutes road time, I can be in the middle of an open field ripe with deer and deer stands… I know you’re saying to yourself, where is this guy going… well, I won’t bore you with all the numbers I crunched, but based on individuals I know personally as ‘gun-owners’ verses the people I know who have a state issued license for hunting, the ratio comes out to about 12 gun-owners verses 1 gun-owner WITH a hunting license.

Rounding that number ‘down’ to 10 in an attempt to balance the odds so as to not give the liberals, progressives, and commies a heart attack (before it’s time), that would arguably suggest that there are 148,438,950 gun owners in the U.S. overall… that’s probably a bit high… so, lets take that back down to just 100,000,000 gun-owners in the U.S.

Here’s where it gets a bit depressing…

Based on ‘worst case’ numbers, it’s being estimated according to some groups that obubba wants to bring onto American soil over 300 thousand Syrian ‘refugees’ (muslim terrorists) by the end of 2016. If you add that number to the number of Soviet and Chinese soldiers already on American soil stationed at U.S. military installations for “training” under NATO oversight, along with all the gang-bangers, illegal drug lords and their hordes, plus all the murders in prisons nationwide, and finally adding in the leo’s and military personnel who would be willing to obey obubba, let’s be very generous and go all the way up to 2,000,000 total potential enemy aggressors ready to advance against American citizens.

Now, if we have only 33% of the 100 million American gun-owners / citizens willing to take up arms against these obama backed enemy aggressors, that comes out to a ratio of 1 bad guy verses 16.66 U.S. gun-owners.

Look everyone, the bottom line is this – the vast majority of us U.S. gun-owners are simply not going to get a chance to participate in the up coming ‘turkey’ shoot – even if it’s to get just a single shoot off – ESPECIALLY if you take into consideration that the enemy aggressors fall under the ‘new’ hunting classification program of: ALWAYS IN SEASON, AND, NO BAG LIMIT.

There’s just not going to be enough bad guys to go around for everyone… most of us are probably just going to have to wait for the next invasion….

8. beef January 1, 2016 at 8:24 am

The military and local police agencies have swapped roles it seems.

Vote for Nobody
    Help elect Nobody
    Nobody will represent the people
    Vote for Nobody

9. […] 2016 Will Bring Multiple False Flags, Gun Confiscations, Dissident Roundups, Financial Collapse and …ow […]

10. Daniel H Benson January 1, 2016 at 10:06 am

Well said article!

Even the IMF’s own website stated just before the China vote on the SDR’s that they were ready to “Implement” the SDRs by the end of the 3rd quarter of 2016. Just before the election. And also said that depending on the circumstances, they could be implemented at any time. There is so much going on, at so many levels it’s mind boggling. They have planned for every contingency and every group or person that apposes them. This is the final countdown! But I love what Gabriel told David as he trembled at his vision of these times; “oh man of high esteem, do not be afraid, peace be with you, take courage and be courageous!” We are also told that we will do acts of great exploits. That yes there will be 4 great kingdoms of the earth and the last will not be like the others and will devour the whole earth and will persecute the saints for 42 months. But the Saints of the most high will receive a Kingdom and possess the kingdom, forever for all ages to come. Yes we will be on the run, in prison or killed, but what a blessed hope that awaits those who will preserve to the end.

11. Cee January 1, 2016 at 10:55 am

I see what you mean. I tried posting this on my home page and it was gone in an instant.

12. Nam Marine January 1, 2016 at 11:18 am

“They” can not confiscate our guns. They do NOT have
    enough people to do that. There are 340 million guns
    in America !

13. Ryan January 2, 2016 at 12:03 am

Facebook should be called Jewbook since it’s a leftist Jewish propaganda tool to be used on gentiles.

EDITOR’S NOTE: COMPLEX PROBLEMS ARE NOT ADEQUATELY DESCRIBED BY SIMPLISTIC ANALYSES. ARE THERE NO CHINESE INVOLVED IN YOUR SUBJUGATION? CAUCASIAN ATHIESTS? YOU GET THE IDEA WITHOUT ME LISTING EVERY GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, NON RELIGIOUS PERSON ON THE PLANET. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU DO HAVE ONE PLACE YOU CAN GO TO THAT WILL FEED THIS SIMPLICITY. TO EVERYONE ELSE, KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL, THAT IS THE SATAN’S BALL.

14. Mac January 2, 2016 at 12:05 am

Holy smokes is there anything else you all worry about? How do you a sleep, I guess you peer through the drapes and flinch at every flash of light that you imagine, take a break and take a breath you need a dose of reality folks, it isnt all that bad, there really isnt a bad guy around every corner.

EDITOR’S NOTE: SATAN DOES NOT TAKE A DAY OFF. DID YOU SLEEP THROUGH SAN BERNARDINO? THROUGH THE KENTUCKY MALL BRAWL? THROUGH JADE HELM? THROUGH WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA? THROUGH THE NEW CONGRESSIONAL BILL OUTLAWING ANY CRITICISM OF MUSLIMS? YOUR STATEMENT IS THE TEXT BOOK EXAMPLE OF DENIAL AND COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. IT CAN BE A COMFORTING PLACE TO BE UNTIL YOUR FRONT DOOR IS KICKED IN AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN EMPTIED.

15. DB January 2, 2016 at 7:50 am

To Mac,

It’s not that “we all” are sitting around worrying about everything that Dave writes. At least for me, I am trying to absorb all the truth I can so I can be prepared as best as I can for what is coming so I can protect my children along with God’s providential assistance too. Secondly, I use the information that guys like Dave writes to share with family and friends so that they might be informed too and prepare for their families. I also use this information to help my friends and family see that they need a Savior, Jesus. When I do worry about what is coming, I quickly give it to Jesus and He gives me peace because my life belongs to Him…not me.

16. Taxdn2poverty January 2, 2016 at 10:56 am

@Mac: Yes, you are correct, there is not a bad guy around every corner. Of course I live in a mostly civilized peaceful city. If I lived in Atlanta or Baltimore or any other large city I would definitely be expecting the worst around each and every corner. This week, even here in peaceful territory, for the second time in fifteen months, if not for a .45 strapped to my hip I would be dead are seriously injured. A man, a felon out on probation, decides to just enter my garage and attempt to slip up behind me just to attempt to rob me of a few dollars. One in thirteen people in this country are felons, and a million more added each year. Very soon, we are going to need a lot more ‘corners’ to hide them. Mr. Hodges gave you some very good advice, “Wake Up”. As for myself I’ve never been so relieved as I was at the stroke of midnight New Year of 2016 which allows me and another 828,000 licensed concealed weapons holders to ‘Open Carry’. What a relief. Thank you Texas Legislature and Governor Abbot.

17. Philip January 2, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Albert Einstein did not use Facebook in 1947. He was too busy poring over Nikola Tesla’s work.

EDITOR’S NOTE: HYPERBOLE, TO EMPHASIZE THE POINT

18. The Mad Patriot January 3, 2016 at 10:44 pm

For the millions of average Americans that can’t build a bunker, build a doomsday prep area, buy ammo by the 1,000s, what do you a suggest they do? There’s strength in numbers… We need every American that wants to make a difference to stand up united as one. Until that happens, nothing will change. So instead of filling the air with worst case scenarios and what ifs, we need to try to educate the American people on how to try to make things better… Together we can make a diffetence.