//What Are Your Odds of Surviving the UWEX 16 Concentration Camps?
What Are Your Odds of Surviving the UWEX 16 Concentration Camps?

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

Why aren't the Syrians being relocated to one of these camps? Is it because the American people would be out of striking distance? Maybe it's because the honored guests in these facilities are going to be Christians. One of the main emphasis for UWEX 16 is FEMA camp incarceration.

Why aren’t the Syrians being relocated to one of these camps? Is it because the American people would be out of striking distance? Maybe it’s because the honored guests in these facilities are going to be Christians. One of the main emphasis for UWEX 16, is FEMA camp incarceration.

I am in possession of insider informations which speaks to the emphasis UWEX 16, AKA Jade Helm 2, is going to be placed upon mass arrests and FEMA camp incarceration. Within 60 days, I predict the independent media will be obsessed with this information. In the interim, while there is still a chance to do something about this, crickets will chirp and valuable time will be lost.

I find it ludicrous how the country has been conditioned to laugh at any kind of  conspiracy theory, as if two evil men would never get together and conspire to do anything. The refusal of Americans to recognize these dangers, and dismiss them as merely wild-eyed conspiracy theories, speaks to how dumbed down our people have become due to a substandard education system and through the controlled corporate media in which only five corporations own over 95% of the entire media industrial complex.

The Trigger Event

Every act of civil disobedience, every act of revolution and every act of tyrannical genocide committed by government, requires a trigger event. For the Nazis, this trigger event included burning down the Reichstag building and blaming the Communists as an excuse to declare martial law. What will be the trigger event for the coming genocidal holocaust committed against American citizens? No one can say for sure. However, history has proven that government gun confiscations from private citizens are the chest pains prior to the heart attack. In the 20th century, there were 17 major genocides committed against civilian populations resulting in a death toll of around 60 million people. Every one of these genocides was preceded by gun confiscation which rendered the intended victims defenseless against the slaughter that awaited them.

It is widely known, that the Obama administration signed the UN Gun Ban Treaty. If he is unable to ram it through Congress, as he is tried before, he is very likely to codify gun control through executive order and he has recently threatened to do just that. When gun confiscation comes, it’s time for people like you and me to run for the hills because if you are caught and sent to a FEMA “re-education” camp, you are probably not coming out alive.

Control of communications is also a necessary prerequisite to carry out tyranny against a civilian population. We know that the globalists corporations control 95% of the establishment media. So, that goal has already been accomplished. However the one medium of communication exchange not under the control of the New World Order, is the Internet. In the same proximity of time that we will see gun control introduced into American society on a widespread basis, one can expect the Internet to be taken down and tightly censored as it is in China. The New American Magazine has reported that Obama has given the codes to the DNS servers, for the Internet, to the United Nations. If this is correct, we are not going to have to wait long for this insanity to unfold. And of course, should all else fail, I don’t doubt for a second that this administration will not hesitate to roll out a false flag attack as a prelude to the declaration of martial law and seize American guns under this pretext.

Are You Ready?

Are you ready for the coming tyrannical crackdown and the complete evisceration of our constitutional liberties? Have you taken the proper precautions that will ensure the safety of you and your family? It is not likely that very many of us have taken  any meaningful steps to maximize our chances for survival in what will prove to be humanity’s darkest days. Do you have what it takes to survive in a FEMA camp?

When the FEMA bus rolls into your neighborhood, are you prepared to deal with what lies ahead? Let’s assume for a moment that martial law is declared and you were not able to find a safe sanctuary. Subsequently, you are arrested by the powers that be. Your family will be separated by the authorities as a prelude to sending you to a FEMA camp, and that means that men will go to one facility and women will go to another. Children will have their own facility awaiting them.  In all likelihood, this will mark the last time you will ever see your family. How do I know this? Read the Rex 84 documents.

Imagine how a man who is deprived of everyone he has ever cared about, and at the same time this man has lost his house and all of his possessions, how will he survive? There are two primary dangers facing detainees. The first is bad luck. The second danger is the loss of hope. Victor Frankl, the renowned psychiatrist, who spent four years in Auschwitz, thought that the loss of hope was the number one factor associated with prisoner mortality in a concentration camp detention situation. How will you find meaning in your life when you’re separated from everything you’ve ever known and loved?

In the previous days as a history instructor, I used to have survivors of the Holocaust come and speak to my students. Subsequently, I asked all of these former death camp prisoners, what was the number one factor in their survival? Almost to a person, they stated the number one factor in their survival was luck. I was told that the Nazis would herd people to the showers which they knew was a death trap, and they were the next in line, but were turned away, because the quota had been met.  It just wasn’t their day to die.

If you are sent to a FEMA camp, there are things you can do to exercise control over the things of which you have influence. The Jews were a very resilient people and were able to manufacture their own subculture. There were those, however, that did resist as they ran from the relocation trains, and/or attacked their captors. In almost every instance, resisting the authorities at the time of arrest, was almost 100% fatal.

For those who arrived at the death camps, a vibrant subculture appeared as the people played cards and actors, musicians, comics, singers, and dancers all entertained small groups who came together for a few hours to forget their daily terror and despair. Singers and poets also perform their craft as well. And of course, people continue to pray even though it was against the rules. People formed bonds with each other, developed a level of affection and respect. In short, they replaced the loss of primary family associations with people facing imminent death every day. The lesson is clear, if you’re ever forced into a FEMA camp, pray for good luck and foster relationships among your fellow detainees and find pleasure in the small things over which you will have some measure of control.

Organized Resistance Within the Camp

What about organizing a resistance in the FEMA camps, would that work? The history lesson which can be derived, from this question, is not promising. In Treblinka, seven hundred Jews were successful in blowing up the camp on August 2, 1943. All but 150 of the inmates perished in retaliation for their efforts. Only 12 Treblinka inmates survived the war. In Sobibor, Jewish and Russian inmates mounted an escape on October 14, 1943.  One in ten successfully escaped, about 60 out of 600. The prisoners involved in the escape survived to join the Soviet underground.  In Auschwitz, on October 7, 1944, one of the four crematoria was blown up by Jewish workers, whose job it was to clear away the bodies of gas chamber victims. The workers were all caught and killed.

The lesson seems clear, if you allow yourself to be transported to a FEMA camp, you’re probably not coming out alive. Therefore, since resistance within the camp is largely futile, you have three options. One, do not get caught. Two, you can choose to acquiesce and hope your compliance and your search for meaning, within the experience, is successful. Three, you can try to escape.  To survive by going along to get along, requires a fair amount of luck to survive. From my perspective, I believe history teaches that mounting an organized escape effort may be the best chance for survival that an inmate has for coming out of the death camp experience, alive.

Will You and Your Community
Resist the Tyranny?

Despite the stereotype which betrays all Jews as willing and meekly going to their slaughter, is not totally accurate. There are plenty of examples where the Jews met force with force and refused to be subjugated. For example, on September 3, 1942, seven hundred Jewish families escaped from the Tuchin Ghetto, located in Ukraine. However, the Nazis hunted them down, and only 15 survived.

By 1943, the ghetto residents, in the famous Warsaw Ghetto, had organized an army of about 1,000 men, mostly unarmed and without military equipment. In January 1943, German soldiers entered the ghetto to round up more Jews for shipment to the death camps. They were met by a volley of bombs, Molotov cocktails, and a few bullets from the sparse number of firearms which had been smuggled into the ghettos. Twenty German soldiers were killed. The action encouraged a few members of the Polish resistance to support the uprising, and a few machine guns, some hand grenades, and about a hundred rifles and revolvers were smuggled in.

The Nazis returned with almost 3,000 crack German troops and eventually overcame the resistance and about 300 Germans were killed. Jewish losses were estimated at 15,000. Some Jews survived and some actually did escape, but not many.

Conclusion

In the above paragraphs, you can see why I get so upset when my government is actively practicing to mass arrest citizens while simultaneously housing them in FEMA camps. I know my history.

According to the lessons of history, there can be no question that being sent to a concentration camp (i.e. FEMA camp) is an almost certain death sentence. We have seen that resistance at the point of arrest is futile. Armed and organized resistance which includes community involvement, produces long odds for survival, but some do survive. Resisting captors inside of the concentration camp, by any means necessary, is nearly fatal in every case. Acquiescing to authority, while one carves out a life under very dire circumstances, provides the best chance for survival. However, under these conditions, one’s survival is highly dependent on being lucky.

To the doubters, I would ask you this: If your government wasn’t planning to incarcerate millions, then why were the camps built? Why is there is legislation covering the camps? Why is UWEX 16 rehearsing these snatch and grab scenarios?

The best chance for survival if you are ever transported to a FEMA camp, is to avoid being caught in the first place.

Donate to The Common Sense Show

By | 2017-10-26T22:03:11+00:00 February 11th, 2016|United States|33 Comments

1. knobster February 11, 2016 at 6:16 am

Rule #1: Do. Not. Get. Caught.

Me and my group have plans in place. I never thought about praying for good luck – I’ll add that to my daily prayers! My fear is that the ‘trigger event’ will happen so rapidly that even though we are operating with our eyes wide open and ears to the ground we’ll still be shell-shocked for a brief time. I just hope and pray we are all able to get to the bugout location.

2. Taxdn2poverty February 11, 2016 at 6:50 am

Good morning sir, and thanks for the encouraging article. I am one of those that look at this situation in an entirely different light. With sailors crying after they are captured without putting up a fight with the weapons my taxes paid for, and Generals fainting when asked questions about the F-35, my fear of the military is at an all time low. Yes, I know they can bring on the diaper corps in great numbers and by sheer force of numbers do us in. But, on the other hand wouldn’t it be great to be hiding out in the woods, desert, mountains or wherever, while the people that make our lives miserable at every available opportunity, including most members of our families, are in the FEMA camps. Think about it, no more mortgages, no car payments, no utility bills, no daily commute, no bitching, moaning, and complaining by the malcontents, just fishing and hunting, albeit it in the stealth mode. No bag limit, no size limit, just the few survivors doing their thing in the wilderness. Yep, they’ll find us out there too, but it will be later, not sooner, and loads of fun while it lasts. Enjoy teotwawki folks, it is going to be great. However, all vacations come to an end, so make the bet of each moment. God bless and, game on. thanks.

3. DB February 11, 2016 at 6:59 am

Well said Dave!

I have thought long and hard as to what I will do if/when the FEMA camp situation comes to me. I have made my decision and will stick to it. May I suggest to everyone who read you that they do the same. Don’t wait for the knocking down of your door to make your decision, do it now while you have time to make a prayerful and thought out decision for yourself.

The more difficult subject is our children. Communicating all of this to them and giving them the burden of making this decision for themselves is heavy indeed, and complicated by their age and maturity. But it must be done for their sake. When the first shoe drops (like the banks closing or any false flag event) the decisions need to be made by then…in my opinion.

God bless.

4. […] Read original article herehttp://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/11/what-are-your-odds-of-surviving-the-uwex-16-concentrati… […]

5. Daniel H Benson February 11, 2016 at 8:54 am

About the end of the Oregon Standoff;

With the Oregon stand off ending in full surrender and in a news side note. Clearly things did not turn out the way those who planned this envisioned this to end. This brings me to some disturbing conclusions or lessons learned from these events.

In one sense what happened was a real embarrassment to the militia movement as a whole and did wonders for the govt. and became a who-hum moment for most of Americans.

Our Founding fathers wanted an armed people to have access the same military fire power as the Govt. had, so the people could overthrow a tyrannical Govt. The 2nd Amendment is about weapons on a par with the Govt’s; Muskets, cannon and grenades etc. In fact the patriot’s muskets in many cases were better than the one the British were using.

But today the Govt. military equipment and UN numbers available, make owning even any high powered small arms not very effective against what the Govt. can be bring to a fight. Drones with enfrared, thermal, ground penetrating equipment can direct a mini-hellfire missile to any target above or below ground at any time. Air power alone is a real game changer.
    Without extensive, command and control coordination, that includes massive and good real time intelligence, they will isolate and overwhelm one militia group at a time. (This Oregon event was a great exercise for the Govt. to perfect it’s tactics against militias to do just that).

In reality the Constitution says we should be able to get any of the high tech equipment the Govt. has, but who can afford that?

Again our survival is not just beans bullets and band aids, but the grace and miraculous power of Christ and His Spirit in our lives. We must do our part, but at the same time fully rely on Christ! It’s not really about survival but obedience and faithfulness. That’s our part, survival is God’s sovereignty and good and perfect will. “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints.”

Dan B.

6. Kent February 11, 2016 at 8:57 am

My suspicions about all of this also includes serious weather and earth changes as well. This may be one of the reasons for camps like this in the first place. Many rumors(or not?!) are floating around about the passing of a large planet or planets or whatever it is, at some point in the nearer future.
    The Bible states that men’s hearts will fail for fear of what is coming upon the earth and the powers of heaven will be shaken. This would seems to me to indicate large earthquakes(going on now in the world) Flooding and many other things. The Bible says that nations will be in perplexity with the oceans roaring.
    I think all of this and more is building to a big event coming. If cities and lands crumble, extreme weather, where are people going to drive to get away from this?

7. HimSelf February 11, 2016 at 9:06 am

I am completely amazed at how the people in this country do not understand what is coming and coming this year. I will not submit to arrest because I will be executed. I would rather fight and die then surrender and die. It is coming!!! Say goodbye to everything you know.

8. old nam vet February 11, 2016 at 9:16 am

Thank You for the great info. So many forget over time what it means to resist and survive. It’s never about what you have to survive with, although things help, but what you are and become in the situation. I changed a great deal during my time in Nam and didn’t like myself much when I got back home. The pukes we met at the airport with their long hair and protest signs nearly set me off with my hate for them. anyway great article and the reminder of what we are as humans.

9. Nothing New Under The Sun 2016 February 11, 2016 at 9:32 am

[…] What Are Your Odds of Surviving the UWEX 16 Concentration Camps? […]

10. Too Wild February 11, 2016 at 9:37 am

Dave, what makes you think it will take 60 days to generate an emergency scenario? An imploding financial system is good an excuse as they can get. From my reading of events to date, a financial reset, debt induced, is imminent.
    Your article sent chills down my spine, and has taken me a moment to gather myself from a serious cold slap to the face. I heed your alarm. BTW,

Great show the other night on the Hagmann Report.

11. Forearmed February 11, 2016 at 10:47 am

That’s a pretty dire pronouncement Dave. WOW….

At my age, I cannot run let alone walk very far because of my physical problems, but I can certainly stand my ground and take a few of them with me. Quite frankly I would rather go to the “happy hunting ground” than live in squalor in a FEMA camp being directed like so many sheep by sick, sick wolves who are no more than cowards working for the government.

Escaping our large metropolitan region though is almost out of the question because there is only one freeway east and two north, which will be jammed with all manner of transportation sitting idle and out of gas.

Then there is the possibility of a large segment of our society going over the border into Baja where by rights the government should not be allowed to reach, forming their own Self Organized Collectives.

12. laura m. February 11, 2016 at 11:17 am

The key is: resist and never be taken alive. If you can head out and hide out, make sure you have a place with other like minded with supplies, food, etc. Best to sell house and rent so as to be mobile with no ties to ownership of property in or near city limits, unless it’s land way out in country.

13. sandi February 11, 2016 at 11:49 am

I have known about such camps. I unfortunately have no where to go. I would rather not live than be in a camp. I can not find like people as myself who will even listen.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Sandi Helman

14. Sarah February 11, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Thanks for all your great work, Dave; hang in there.
    I’d be surprised if MK-Ultra type torture isn’t planned for FEMA camps; the primary reason Gitmo is still open, kidnapped civilians have been subjected to MK-Ultra torture to create mind-controlled victims who will confess to any government crime.

15. Max February 11, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Dave you are correct…they have all these FEMA camps ready…why aren’t they being utilized for housing syrian refugees. The fact that they are not being used indicates that they will be used for political dissidents. I find our government is turning into our greatest enemy …just look at their conduct in Oregon…disgraceful!

16. FightBack February 11, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Dave, are you still hanging on to non-violence as a means to fight this tyranny and prevent oneself from being taken to these camps?

17. Old Boy Scout February 11, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Don’t get caught! When the time comes, there will be plenty of warning. The bus needs to be stopped before it gets near your neighborhood.

18. Marshal Scot February 11, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Was standing in line @ Dunkin’ Donuts this morning & a little girl & her dad were in front of me. The little girl turned around & saw me & she said to her dad, “It’s Clinton Body Count guy!” Cute huh Dave? …

19. Pontus February 11, 2016 at 8:43 pm

The moral of the story is to take the fight to those who want to round people up and send them to FEMA camps.

20. Shepherd February 12, 2016 at 12:46 am

[…] What Are Your Odds of Surviving the UWEX 16 Concentration Camps?  […]

21. pete February 12, 2016 at 4:16 am

What about walmart closing .what is your thought about that

22. DB February 12, 2016 at 4:27 am

sandi, go online and look for prepper groups in your area. Use the computer to find the people you need to find to make it out of where you are. Or arm yourself.

23. Grams63 ~ February 12, 2016 at 8:29 am

@ Sandi Helman

Type in one word in Hodges search engine “guillotine” and read the articles and watch the video’s. If anything you should get a good healthy boost of adrenaline to resist and never be taken anywhere by anyone.

You are not alone, We may not see our Angels but they are with us.

Dave your article regarding Saudi Arabia military vehicles in Woodbury, GA on 9/16/15 was right on task! Everyone should take the time to read today. Thanks!

Grams ~

24. laura m. February 12, 2016 at 10:29 am

Sandi, etc: Hubby and I have one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel! (retired now for almost twelve years) This is why we chose to stand and go down fighting with little hope to come out alive. Fortunately, I have known about globalism since late 70’s and we chose not to have a family. So glad now we made this decision because America’s future is zero. I know older couples who did likewise. Few seem to stand up for anything real incl all age groups. No one seems to care about anything important. Just look at the EU now, it’s fixin’ to go under Islamic control with a hellish future ahead. Are there real men here who will stand up that aren’t retired on SS or medicare? we need younger men to step up, not ones standing on banana peels. Violence is ahead, don’t be taken alive. Older folks can focus on logistics, etc.

25. wb February 12, 2016 at 11:13 am

talk about a defeatist article. Dave, you of all people should know better. better to get people organized and ready than spread the enemy’s propaganda for them. if the American people would do nothing more than accept the fact that surrender is not an option, this entire thing can be stopped before it even begins. why do people sigh and throw up their hands before any action is taken? have you not seen the people standing up in New York and Connecticut and refusing to turn in their AKs and ARs. those states know they simply don’t have the firepower to take them. the politicians care too much about re-election to put their asses on the line that way. do you honestly think people will easily be dragged off once they see their neighbors, friends, and family members being assaulted and rounded up? while the left has its supporters i suspect once this kicks off the vast majority of people will rally round the flag and fight back. thanks to websites such as this too many people are awake now. across this country tens of millions are making the decision to act if and when the time comes. government is very corrupt but there are still patriots in these organizations. these people will not simply follow orders and will be valuable assets when the time comes. the govt consists of people and people are vulnerable. if a person gets cut they bleed. congress would literally have to step down for any mass roundup to happen and most of these guys have families back home who will be among the first targeted in reprisal. many in the military will go along but only at first. once they realize the extent of what they are being forced to do i fully expect the mass switching of sides to take place. why do you think the feds are so worried about returning vets? these people know the tactics and weapons systems of the enemy. while many police depts, mostly those in big cities, may work with the feds to impose this tyranny, no fire fighter i ever heard of would side with them. add to that the millions of other govt workers that have guns, attend churches, and believe in the rule of law. thanks to you and others the American people now recognize the threat as being their own government. yes, the feds have superior weapons and they will have outside help. however, we have those same things in Afghanistan and at night the Taliban rules absolutely. besides, the numbers are not on their side. the only way they could win, and this would destroy what they aim to possess for their own wealth, is to use nuclear weapons. these weapons are extremely expensive and once used, gone from the inventory. they would have to used for maximum effect, making use on cities paramount. however, once again they would be shooting themselves in the foot as the vast majority of their supporters live in the cities. what should happen right now is this, keep hammering the people with the truth. this site is one of hundreds getting the truth out there. now is the time to double down. expose all these bastards on a daily basis. take to the talk show circuit, pass out flyers, infiltrate the churches and determine who can be counted on. some of our greatest supporters are truck drivers. these guys in one day could bring this country to a stop. even dictators and their armies have to eat and drink water to carry out their assignments. now is the time to find out where local law enforcement lives and to talk with them to see where they stand. just one person could print one story and hands these out. it may do nothing more than alert people to what they have overlooked. from these could come the most valuable thing of all, and something our side desperately lacks, leaders. if the American people would humble themselves before God they would instantly see their chances of success grow. i have been on this planet for more than 50 years and i have struggled the same way the rest of us have. the America i have known is fast disappearing. most young people today have no idea how many freedoms they have lost or what a great economy even looks like. it is up to people like you and me to keep hammering home the truth. the way i see, barring an actual event, once they shut down the internet people should start quietly heading out to their bug out sites. i would not worry too much about roadblocks at this point as the feds want the cities cleared of as many right wingers as possible. this will allow for an easier takeover. big cities are important because they have all the manufacturing facilities, hospitals, universities, and are natural highway choke-points because of their location in reference to the major highways. these will have to be subdued first. boston should serve as an example as what to expect in the opening days. feds will have to impose order otherwise their target subjects would have fled and gone into hiding. after the web goes down expect lights in various neighborhoods to go off once the snatch and grab teams arrive to gather up those on the list. communications, radio and tv stations, cell phone towers, all can be monitored and shut on or off on command. none of these services will work once a certain area is targeted. most grabs will be small scale at first and targeting those the feds deem as leadership types, along with the outspoken with large audiences. as they move from city to city expect a huge number of false flags so the feds can rachet up the demand for the sheeple to do something, anything to stop the violence. it is at this time we will see schools and hospitals, shopping malls and stadiums, to be attacked. imagine instead of one muslim sniper team, like in DC a few years back, with hundreds of such teams operating all across the nation. no one knows just how many terrorists are coming in but i suspect the number is massive. once established these cells will be used to panic the people into co-operation with the govt. beware having a big mouth during this period as what you tell someone will definitely get you killed. drones will be a big issue as will which side navy and air force comes down on. control of the skies is critical for the feds to maintain control since they will be so heavily outnumbered. while many will set on the sidelines, many more will become active as their people get targeted. no father or mother will stand by as their children are rounded up and taken. Americans already hate the govt and the powder keg is growing bigger every day. the feds underestimate what the American people can do once adequately pissed off. now is the time to gather your resources and make a plan. find those who think like you. prepare cache stashes for your equipment. buy as much ammo and firearms as you can afford and learn to use them. use the internet to spread the word and to organize. has the protestors in Oregon planned a little better and had larger numbers there this would not have ended as it did. most people like to keep their minds on their own problems and not get involved. sadly for these types they won’t have that option much longer. now is the time to preach the gospel to as many that will listen. get your preps organized, food, water, medical supplies, and the knowledge of how to use these things to survive. the most important thing of all though is this, learn to pray and have a daily session between yourself and God. keep up the good work Dave, without you this country has no chance. just keep doing what you are going and do not let the bastards win be forcing you into silence.

26. SWIFT February 12, 2016 at 12:04 pm

What are my chances of surviving UWEX-16 ? Better than average! I do not even have to know that I am under a threat. I merely have to think it, then I start shooting.

27. Dynoguy February 12, 2016 at 9:13 pm

very informative article,how ever about any plan seems hopeless,so I will say this,I will not be put in a camp by anyone,I will be killed,but when the smoke clears,their gonna say damn I hope not everyone is as rebellious as this old fart! Then they’ll gather their dead and wounded ! But I will be remembered ! God have mercy on our souls !

28. P February 13, 2016 at 7:55 am

Thank you for the article, practical advice, and perspectives.
    When dealing with the reality of the undeniable evil now being perpetrated against the American populace, we are also well-advised, I believe, to research the nature and behavior of psychopaths.
    This category of individuals, whether present in one-on-one relationship or in governmental organizations, use others for their own selfish ends and when they are finished, attempt to destroy (one way or another) whomever they deem useless as they move on to the next victim(s).
    Most psychopaths are successful. Why?
    They catch most people unaware, and they are superb con artists.
    I encourage people to read up on this lethal personality disorder.
    Besides a growing body of secular information on the nature and behavior patterns of psychopaths, the Book of Proverbs has a great deal to say about them under the categories of foolishness, wickedness, and evil. There is also great advice, there, on how to counter and/or withstand psychopaths, largely, by having nothing to do with them.
    If we cannot distance ourselves from them, however, it is wise to comprehend a predictable behavior pattern: the “con,” or, idealization stage (feigning love, care, concern), the devaluation stage (this is where it starts to go downhill and the psychopath uses any method necessary to hold the victim, even “trauma bonding”), and the discard stage (they are done with the current victims and move on to the next).
    A big part of the psychopath’s power is the difficulty most people have believing there are those who are truly evil. Victims continually try to rationalize the psychopath’s increasingly threatening behavior. “This can’t be!” “They seem like such NICE PEOPLE!” “Maybe they are RIGHT, and it’s ME who is wrong!” “Not in THIS country!” This is called cognitive dissonance.
    While the unaware are in this kind of brain fog, the time is well used by psychopaths to further their agenda via slick talk and subterfuge until the victims are in the “cage,” the door is closed, and then locked, metaphorically speaking. Or maybe not so metaphorically speaking.
    Education on the enemy’s tactics is the first step in countering them as much as an individual can.

29. BillyH February 13, 2016 at 10:24 am

There are some really well thought-out comments here.

May everyone accept JHVH’s Blessings daily and persevere until His Ending! That is the only one that really counts. The Battle of Armageddon is the last battle of all.

The best battlecry that I have heard is:
    “Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition”.

While the movies “Red Dawn” portray a foreign invasion, with the overwhelming weapons superiority of the military, it is very doubtful that the end will look like either of the movies.

The drone presence is the most disturbing of all to me. The operator/killers are no where near the Kill Zone when they push the ‘button’ on their PC. These machines have IR capability which prohibits any type of effective resistance after dark especially. If they mount the new gattling guns on them it would only take a 2 second round to destroy a large area and everything in it.

Am I despondent? NO! I have the Word from the Holy Bible to support me! All that I have to do is obey the Holy Spirit and all is SAFE!

30. wandakate February 13, 2016 at 12:36 pm

SANDI…What state do you live in dear? There are places to go and people. I am one of them. What kind of like-minded people are you looking for? Do you have family?

31. JD February 14, 2016 at 11:28 am

I listen to you almost every time you are on Haggman and Haggman.
    You say dont go to FEMA camp, so where do you suggest to go and should we consider a panic room in our own house with aquaponics system in it?

32. joyce February 14, 2016 at 2:32 pm

keep your eye’s focused on the lord. and know HE is in control.God did not give a spirit of fear. He will never leave us nor forsake us.Vengeance is mine says the Lord….keep the Faith..pass it on…see you when I get there…let everything that haith breath praise the Lord…and lol i read pass the ammo….