/, Main, United States/Game Over: Dark Days Ahead
Game Over: Dark Days Ahead

CSS Offical-New-Logo2

dark days ahead

Steve Quayle "... it is here".

Steve Quayle “… it is here”.

Steve Quayle, appeared on my show last month and proclaimed in one sentence what is becoming the mantra for many in the Independent Media: “When we talk about what is coming, is no longer coming, it is here“.  When one looks at the economic reports and the prospect of World War III breaking out at any moment, truer words were never spoken.

The Most Recent Stock Market Report

Over 93% of investors lost money in the month of January. This figure was derived from data shared exclusively with CNNMoney by Openfolio, which is an app that follows individual investment portfolios and how they compare with other investors.

Behind the mounting fears about the crash in oil prices and turbulence in China dominated the stock market in January. Incredibly, the Dow lost 5.5% of its value, the index’s deepest monthly drop since the market” freakout” last August.

The typical investor fared even worse, losing 6.3% of his or her portfolio in January, according to Openfolio.

Revenue at S&P 500 companies was predicted to plummet 3.4% in the fourth quarter of 2015, which was significantly down from the 2.5% contraction in the third quarter, stated S&P Global. Tragically, revenue dropped 3% in the second quarter of 2015 and fell 2.3% in the first quarter of 2015. There is only one direction that this economy is going and it is down, down and down. The following S&P 500 chart speaks a thousand words with just one picture.

The S&P 500's growth rate has turned south.

Chipotle has steadily gone from being a high-growth success story to a corporation that sinking faster than a submarine with screen doors. The food chain has seen its revenue growth go from a high of 26.7% in the fourth quarter of 2014 to a plummeting 6.8% in the fourth quarter of 2015. In the latest round of projections, economic analysts think the company’s revenue could drop another nearly 16% in the first quarter of 2016. The company – which billed itself as a natural alternative in the restaurant industry, has now been hit with image-destroying health concerns regarding the discovery of tainted food.

Worse Than the 1929 Depression

America is afraid to use the word. This word has become 8th dirtiest word that you cannot say on television (in reference to the late George Carlin’s seven dirtiest words one cannot say on television). The word I am referring to is DEPRESSION.  By using the word recession, it does not seem quite as bad. Make no mistake about, America in the early stages of a depression which will culminate in an economic collapse unless something dramatic happens to stop it, such as a war.

From USA Today Money Report

When one compares the following numbers compiled by USA Today after analyzing the S&P 500 data, this is worse that what the country witnessed in 1929 before the collapse.

The Russell 3000 Index

Can you name just on thing that Obama has done to help the middle class or American businesses?

There are 11 companies in the broad Russell 3000 index, including a plethora of energy companies like Apache, General Electric (GE) and Internet giant, Yahoo, that have reported catastrophic net losses in the just completed calendar year, according to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. And if we think this collapse is going to have distinct boundaries on who, and who is not impacted, think again. GE owns ABC which in turn owns the ESPN’s… and on and on it goes. These ripples are quickly turning into tidal waves.

The news is so bad that the retail sector is looking for silver linings where it can find them:

Every single on of these corporations reported net losses of $4 billion in 2015. By comparison, Sears is looking like a winner because they only lost $1 billion

And this is supposed to be the good news?

The Backbone of American Retailers Are Taking a Beating

I watched in absolute horror as Fox News reported that Kohl, the darling of the retail outlets, was closing 18 stores this year. Kohls is one of the poster children for American economic, post-2008 recovery and they are losing their backside.

In a very impressive compilation of economic data, Michael Snyder  assembled data on the following retailers and the message is uniform and disheartening:

“Target has just finished closing 13 stores in the United States.

Best Buy closed 30 stores last year, and it says that more store closings are likely in the months to come.

Office Depot plans to close a total of 400 stores by the end of 2016.

Wal-Mart is closing 269 stores, including 154 inside the United States…”

“K-Mart is closing down more than two dozen stores over the next several months.

J.C. Penney will be permanently shutting down 47 more stores after closing a total of 40 stores in 2015.

Macy’s has decided that it needs to shutter 36 stores

The Gap is in the process of closing 175 stores in North America.

Aeropostale is in the process of closing 84 stores all across America…”

This is only a cross-sectional view of the economy. Consider what CNN/Money is saying:

“Investors yanked $2.9 billion from U.S. stocks last week, marking the seventh week of outflows out of the past eight, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Emerging markets, which have been in turmoil for months, experienced a 13th straight week of outflows of $1.2 billion.

Money is fleeing to safe haven government bonds. For instance, municipal bonds have enjoyed 19 straight weeks of inflows, BofA said”.

In other words, investors are taking their money away from the actual corporations that need the economic support through the Stock Market, and are giving the money to government savings accounts that are actually managed by Obama’s minions. Talk about jumping from the fire into the frying pan.

Conclusion

There is no escaping this carnage. The only option to at least slow down this train wreck, is to start a war. And this is  precisely what we are witnessing with the phony peace talks regarding Syria. In a future article, I will expose the Kerry/Obama agenda with regard to the coming fake cease fire which will nothing but a thinly veiled effort to try to get Russia to lower its guard before their forces are attacked.

The only option left for the average American  is adaptation. The deck chairs of the Titanic are being rearranged. Will you reach the lifeboats? What do you need to do to survive the present economic holocaust? This topic is subject for another day. Suffice it to say that every America should store two years of food for each family member, convert their soon to be worthless cash to gold and silver, horde medicines, obtain and learn how to use guns for the purpose of self-defense, form alliances with neighbors and keep a copy of the Bible nearby.

Donate to The Common Sense Show

By | 2017-10-26T22:03:00+00:00 February 27th, 2016|Featured, Main, United States|28 Comments

1. Robbie41 February 27, 2016 at 7:38 am

Hello Dave, It’s now less than 1 month remains, Until Rev 12:1-2 are to be fulfilled. March 26, 2016 is not that far away now is it..?! Just keep looking up towards the SUN, & you will see & find-out the TRUTH.

2. DB February 27, 2016 at 7:41 am

Dave, I had to share a sad state of affairs from my own personal life in regard to your last paragraph.

I have two born again family members with families who both walk closely with the Lord. They both believe what I send them and tell them about what is coming (and I tell them it is this year for sure). I have been pleading with them to stock food and water, get their cash out of the bank and get a firearm for protection. I have also told them everything I know about FEMA camps (thanks to you Dave) and how they will split up the family, and once you check in you will never check out (my opinion). In spite of all of this Dave (and the rest of your CSS readers) they have done NOTHING. I can’t even get them to but a couple of extra items at the store when they get groceries!! One of them is pregnant, God help her!
    I think their afraid to make that first purchase because it send a message to our brain that all of this is real.

The remnant hear you Dave,AND THEN ACT ON IT. Folks, all we can do is warn our loved ones with the excellent information that Dave and others provide, and then pray for our blind loved ones.

I will get really personal here. The pregnant family member has several children and is married. I am very close to her. I have been asking myself will I offer her my food, my water? If I do, it takes away from my childen who I am responsible to provide for. I could care less about feeding my mouth, but my kids are dependant on me and I will, and am called on by God in His Word, to provide for them. I have a dear friend in Christ who is prepared for what is coming and he told me flat out if his family members come to his door they will be turned away because he has warned them and they have laughed at him. He said he will take care of his wife and children and nobody else.

This is a question we all have to answer in our own way and I felt lead to bring it up now. BTW, I am leaning heavily toward giving what I have to this family member and her family. That is where the Lord is taking ME. The rest of your readers will have to seek the Lord out to find out what He wants THEM to do.

God bless you all and we all thank you Dave for the sacrifices you have made to inform and warn us. May God protect you and your family!

3. Nothing New Under The Sun 2016 February 27, 2016 at 8:39 am

[…] Game Over: Dark Days Ahead […]

4. […] Source: Game Over: Dark Days Ahead | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show […]

5. friend in the fix February 27, 2016 at 9:59 am

A very good Video to watch. Great insights.

6. […] Game Over: Dark Days Ahead – The Common Sense Show […]

7. Shyebaby February 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm

WHO IS PEDDLING FICTION NOW MR.PREZ.? We can only DREAM OF SENDING YOU TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF OZ MR PREZ.

8. SWIFT February 27, 2016 at 1:20 pm

I can’t believe the DOW is still above 16,000, which shows investors do not look at the Baltic Dry index, the decline in heavy truck loads, and the submerged “emerging markets”. In late 2015, I heard Art Cashin say that the emerging markets might take up the slack in investing, being lost by China’s declining economy. WHAT? It seems Wall Street will grab a hold on any little news and put a positive spin on it, to drive a bull market. I’m waiting for such spin on headlines like: El Salvador exports an additional boatload of bananas in Q1 of 2016. Or, a new mica mine has been discovered in Siberia. Or, Samoa has increased the export of coconut oil to Japan. That’s how bad things really are.

9. Philip February 27, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Last Friday morning, Alex Jones’ Prison Planet site featured a new video of former NSA Director Michael Hayden, in which this piece of shit disclaimed any foreknowledge of the upcoming 911 attacks, and continued to spew out muddled understandings of the event now. I posted what could only be described as brutally explicit comments about Hayden with reference to one of the many films which threaded details of the upcoming 911 attacks. The film, which I have mentioned at your site, is the 1998 “Enemy Of The State”, in which actor Jon Voight’s NSA chaqracter was born on September 11th. Other scenes in that film were threaded from the FBI’s activities in my own life. And bro, I have a lot more to say about that film and other films. I wrote at Prison Planet that it is inconceivable that Hayden’s curiousity, at the least, had not been stirred by the film, but actually I stated the obvious, that his NSA had been fully collusive in the film’s production! Anyway, Dave, within the hour, Jones pulled the entire Hayden article & video from his site. It is nowhere to be found, not archived or linked anywhere! I am not going to be concerned with the relevancy of my comments here to your article, and would understand if you don’t print it. But I am not going to let this incident go the way of so many blatant Government crimes nowadays to a quiet burial when they are caught. Have a nice day.

(As for your article, I can only reference former CIA economic analyst James Rickards’ videos and writings. he completely agrees with you and speaks of a minimum 70% collapse in the stock market, and pulls the curtain away from the Wizard of (the) Fed to reveal their shenanigans and admission that they are broke).

10. Sid February 27, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Remember when people used to dress respectfully when they went out ANYWHERE? Self respect was evident in appearance.

Maybe it’s just me
    but I see a lot of fake bravado in my town these days. Everybody has big intimidating trucks, thump thier bass without even being aware of disturbing others, loud exhausts are coming stock from the factory…
    Men walking with threatening gaits, wearing sunglasses inside stores, tatoos mean I’m tough, profanity used around people they don’t know in public… in front of children.
    Style over substance, 180+ channels on Dish TV… most of it either vanity, violence, sex, homosexuality in your face, or inconsequential distraction… like sports, engines racing, contests of ego, uninformed opinions spewed out, self obsession, subtley manipulative programming, rewritten history passed off as fact while other history is ignored… history we are now doomed to repeat.

The dividing before the conquering- is at hand.

11. uppin the pace February 27, 2016 at 8:29 pm

La voy Fini cum: Warned About Ambush in Phone Call

12. in the mix February 27, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Top 10 Reasons 2016 Should Scare You

13. Popping in with some Gum February 27, 2016 at 8:40 pm

CORRUPTION: Operations Wetlands Exposed

14. mama with some news February 27, 2016 at 8:46 pm

OREGON Biometrics: Urgent Message From A Local

Biometrics being used on highways and bye bye ways.

BLM tricky tactics

15. Edcs10 February 27, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Why will a war keep us from an economic depression? This is the part I don’t get. Will it accelerate a downturn at all?

EDITOR’S NOTE: DON’T YOU KNOW YOUR 1929-1941 HISTORY?

16. aussie February 28, 2016 at 2:12 am

Noah surly wanted to let others into the ark. Thats why God shut the door of the ark.
    Family and friends have been warned….its going to rain……

17. caedus February 28, 2016 at 6:08 am

@Robbie41 ….go away. And how did you predict that date? You should know that the Bible says NO ONE, not even the ANGELS IN HEAVEN, know the date of the end.

18. friendly advice February 28, 2016 at 6:43 am

In the Book of Esther there were 10 virgins. 5 wise. 5 unwise. The 5 wise ones DID NOT give up their oil to the unwise, so when the groom came, only the 5 wise virgins were taken by the groom BECAUSE they were ready. Those with food had better keep all they got for themselves…the unwise were warned but didn’t listen and prepare.

19. fearmongerer64 February 28, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I have 7 children and have warned them all. Only 1 is still a minor so it’s up to me to care for her when SHTF. A few of my other kids (30 yrs. or older) don’t want to hear. They claim it gives them anxiety attacks if they think about it. I’m barely able to support myself but when the time comes I will find a way and open my door for the ones that see. I cannot help and promote blind ignorance. Sounds cold…yes but, they were warned. They’re of the mind that mama wouldn’t do that…she’ll fix it. Boy o boy…they are so wrong.

20. Art February 28, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Hi all.Matt 1:1,for me,equals 40 Jubile years.l make the LORDS age at 20-21 in the year 17-18 and 40 ×50 years is looking like 2017-18.My opinion, it doesnt seem to float the boat for most people though.
    Art, Aust.

21. Art February 28, 2016 at 6:30 pm

MATT 1:1 for me equals 40 Jubile years.Our Lord was here on the earth in the year 17-18,40 50 year periods comes to ? You are all able to do the sums if you choose to do so.Art, Aust.

22. […] Game Over: Dark Days Ahead […]

23. Awake March 1, 2016 at 12:35 am

@caedus, Robbie41 is referring to what’s incoming, which is why he said to “look up”. The nemesis system is here, and is predicted to cause massive destruction on March 26. It may not be the time of the return of our Messiah, since some fools are hoping to survive this, but you never know.(see:mass extinctions, worldwide volcanic eruptions and earthquakes).

24. […] Game Over: Dark Days Ahead […]