/, Main, War/Red List News Audio Report- The Details for the Planned Russian Invasion of America

The Russians have planned a 7 pronged attack strategy against the United States for several years. Part of the plan was made popular and revealed by the movie, Red Dawn. However, recent geopolitical and military events make it clear that the Russians are moving forward with the plan. And nowhere is this more in evidence than it is in Central and South America where our former allies have totally abandoned us in favor of forming Russian alliances. This edition of the Red List News talks about what lies ahead with regard to the most recent Russian threat to America’s national security.

Donate to The Common Sense Show

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

___________________________________________

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don’t wait until it is too late.  CLICK HERE for more information.  NOW YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER BY USING COUPON CODE  DAVE5  WHEN ORDERING

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by  CLICKING HERE

______________________________

DETC Tactical provides the best, low cost gun accessories in the industry. It is the official Choice of The Common Sense Show. CLICK HERE to find out more.

_____________________________

The sane alternative to Facebook

unseen

Seen.Life-The Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–SIGN UP HERE

________________________________

The truth about history has been hidden…In Empire Beneath the Ice, author Stephen Quayle reveals why most of what you learned about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. Order your copy today!

By | 2017-10-26T22:02:25+00:00 April 2nd, 2016|Featured, Main, War|15 Comments

1. Denise April 3, 2016 at 12:08 am

Dave we have been saying the martial Law thing for years and all the foreign troop all over the USA and no one would listen even now, so sad but where is it safe, leave the U S. And go where? Even when the Pres went to Cuba having lived in Miami for 23 years and a first husband of Puerto Rican descent I told my x sister in law why he went to Cuba, to use it against us , 90 miles away, they dont believe me! Everything is common sense ya just
    have to take the time, do the research, and connect the dots and dont forget the nuts at Cern, opening thr gates of hell, but people are lazy and caught up in day to day crap and thats what the NWO Elites bank on! Thank God for Trump some are awake but they will rob him or try to harm him or his family. Kennedys speech was so telling thats why they killed him, people were not ready to hear, or believe that then but should listen to it again, it is all true!! We have to pray for Our Lords help but alas the country has pushed him out of eveything, the Godless are to blame and they are Everywhere and those of us who Our Lord has blessed with discernment tremble at viewing the Evil in every aspect of daily life. How can this be stopped? I feel it has gone to far, but still through the grace of God have hope. God Bless you and so many others for speaking the truth and spreading Gods word.

2. Tony Fields April 3, 2016 at 3:43 am

So, you’re saying basically, that our OWN leaders are conspiring against us? Why? For what reason would they do that? Makes absolutely no sense. What would they gain by killing their own people, then committing suicide. Can’t even wrap my head around this scinnerio.

EDITOR’S NOTE: DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT OBAMA WORKS FOR YOU? OR DOES HE WORK FOR THE CRIMINAL ELITE WHICH MUST FIRST DESTROY AMERICA ON THE WAY TO WORLD GOVERNANCE AND A ONE-WORLD-ECONOMY? BTW, CAN YOU EVEN NAME ONE THING THAT OBAMA OR CLINTON HAS DONE FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS?

3. laura m. April 3, 2016 at 6:08 am

No need to vote, or be involved politically from now on. Families must do what they can to protect themselves and get with community like minded folks. Patriot websites have informed many for years, yet no results have ever been seen other than putting out info. on preparing and survival. Patriots have utterly failed to turn the tide for decades, way before the internet. Folks I know have quit sending info out online and stopped getting newsletters as nothing will change things or wake people up anyway. America’s future is zero.

4. Marshal Scot April 3, 2016 at 10:46 am

Dave, Just a small correction. When the Samoza family ruled Nicaragua, they were an American lap dog. I was once acquainted with his son Julio. Julio was crazy as the proverbial bed bug….But what do you expect when you have a dad who tortures people to death! Sincerely, MARSHAL SCOT

EDITOR’S NOTE: THINK NORIEGA

5. michelle Gibson April 3, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I have seen all of this in dreams starting back in 2001 so I know what Dave is saying is going to go down.. If I had not had these dreams I probably would not believe it either.

6. spooner April 3, 2016 at 1:59 pm

I’ve suspected for over fifteen years that many immigrants from south and central america
    are involved in/with the U.S. military. Two I’ve spoken with talked of how they train and have to report once a year to train for thirty days.
    They said they’re not with the National Guard in any way and that they must be leery and suspect of the Guard when they are called up to full service.
    They said that they are not to discuss this any further as they then became suspicious of me for asking too many questions.
    Before the discussion got to this point, they spoke of their support of the Azland; annexation of the western U.S.A. with Mexico.
    Perhaps a generation or so of an Azland is deemed necessary before the North American Union is completed.

7. davidw April 3, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Tony Fields – This could get very involved but i will make it real simple. I’m sure you agree that the “Progressives” are trying to fundamentally change America into a Socialist government governed through the United Nations. A very simple analogy is that you cannot build a new house on the site of an existing house until the existing house is torn down. The ruling elite want One World Government and much of the world will welcome it with open arms. The U.S.A. will be the must difficult conversion. However, once the existing structures such as Family, Religion, Constitutional freedoms, ect are removed all that will be left are the drones.

8. Kathy Smith April 3, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your hard work and dedication to trying to wake, warn and inform the American people!
    You and the other alternative media folks are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all you do!

9. James Bolton April 3, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Very good Lauram. Yes Americas future is zero but that’s not true of towns, counties and small communities. There is a way of
    surviving this if the proper planning is applied at the local level. I have been teaching it for some time.
    If interested please write me.
    PO BOX 241 Addy WA 99101

10. Jo April 3, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Tony Fields, you need to look up In Agenda 21/2030 – depopulation plan. You are asleep buddy. You have no idea how corrupt your government is. Totally. Start researching & stop listening to mainstream news. The government is working for the 1% not Americans. They are all rich lawyers with dual citizenship with Israel. Time you looked at reality. It isn’t what you think. Sorry pal. Look up the Rothchilds, Bilderberger, club of Rome, Jesuits, Vatican, NWO, mk ultra, project bluebeam. Voting is a joke as it’s all a puppet show. The Bilderbergers chose the president of their business. Washington DC isn’t part of the USA. It’s it’s own entity. Look this all up – it’s true. Step out of that matrix.

11. Sheila April 4, 2016 at 7:28 am

I first read about the upcoming prophecy of Russia attacking Alaska and due to being part of NATO, Canada will be drawn into it. This prophecy is by Billy Meier. If you want hope and solutions for the future you should be reading his 26,000 pages of work.

12. tandalayo April 4, 2016 at 5:54 pm

I said farewell to my country years ago. I just left Australia…now in Mexico…and in a month to Iceland..seeking a better, less corrupt country. Ben said back in1776…’it’s yours madam..if you can keep it’…so I say all the best..good luck to you all…I’ll miss my beloved Sierra Nevada and The Cascades..

13. Marcel Letourneau April 4, 2016 at 6:10 pm

You are quoting stuff right out of the Billy Meier information which Michael Horn sent you a couple years ago!
    Quit telling people you picked this up from your military sources when you actually got it from Michael Horn!

EDITOR’S NOTE: MICHAEL HORN NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AND IF HE DID, I DID NOT READ THE KOOKY ALIEN ABDUCTION NONSENSE. YOU ARE EITHER ILLITERATE OR IGNORANT. SHOW ME THE QUOTE. THE FACT IS THAT MY WORK PREDATES YOUR SLANDEROUS ALLEGATION BY 7 YEARS AND BY 2 YEARS ON THIS SITE. SO WHO IS COPYING WHO?

HERE IS WHERE YOU KOOKS ARE EXPOSED FOR BEING LIARS AND ENGAGING IN DEFAMATION. WHAT IS IT YOU SAID Marcel Letourneau? THAT THE MEIER WORK WAS PUBLISHED IN 2013. HERE IS PART ONE OF A 3 PART SERIES IN SEPT OF 2012. WHO IS COPYING WHO? SHAME ON YOU.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/09/25/231/ TITLE: THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING- 3 PART SERIES

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE FROM 2012 ON FEMA CAMPS AND THE COMING CIVIL WAR RESULTING FROM MARTIAL LAW AND THIS WAS PUBLISHED IN ADVANCE OF MEIER IN 2012

WOULD YOU LIKE ALL 13 ARTICLES THAT PREDATE THE MEIER ALIEN ABDUCTION NONSENSE WHICH HAPPENED TO INCLUDE THE RUSSIANS? OR, CAN YOU FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH MY SEARCH ENGINE? LOOK FOR SHERRIE WILCOX VIDEO THAT I PUBLISHED WITH HER PERMISSION AS PART OF A STORY OF RUSSIANS IN DHS VEHICLES (AND I HAVE NO DOCUMENTATION?)- HOW ABOUT THE FEMA BILATERAL AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY IN 2011 TO BRING IN 15,000 RUSSIAN SOLDIERS? DID THE US AND THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT PLAGIARIZE YOUR KOOKS AS WELL? DO YOU PEOPLE OWN THE INTERNET AND ALL IDEAS CONTAINED ON IT.

I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHO MEIER WAS UNTIL HORN PUBLISHED HIS DEFAMING ARTICLE ABOUT ME. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TOTAL CRAP AND I AM SEEKING A LEGAL REMEDY AGAINST HORN FOR HIS DEFAMATION, WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN HIM? I HAVE PUBLISHED ABOUT THE RUSSIANS SINCE 2006 ON FREEDOMS PHOENIX AND THEN WITH NEWS WITH VIEWS. I HAVE PUBLISHED ABOUT THE RUSSIANS, CIVIL WAR, ETC. MY WORK FAR PREDATES HORN AND MEIER BY YEARS. I USE VIDEO, EYE WITNESSES, GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS AND INSIDER SOURCES. TRY CLICKING ON THE BLUE HYPER TEXT LINKS…. THAT IS ORIGINAL SOURCE DOCUMENTATION. WOULD YOU LIKE TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR BIG MOUTH IS?

14. elajan April 4, 2016 at 10:06 pm

as soon as the “blame it on the jews mantra starts…I know that this is filled with those who are dumb…

EDITOR’S NOTE: I AGREE. SIMPLE MINDS SEEK SIMPLE SOLUTIONS

15. Henry April 5, 2016 at 11:55 am

I am looking forward to Part 2 and 3 of “The Russians are Coming.” Thanks for your wonderful work. But I have a different view of Donald Trump. He was very friendly with the Clintons, donating a lot of money to both their campaigns.and attending each others family weddings. And Clint Eastwood attended this years Bohemian Grove event. And Donald often flashes the triple six sign- a mark of the elite. I don’t trust him. I hope I am wrong but doubt it.