/, Featured, Main/Facebook Use Is Dangerous to Your Health: Censorship Is the Least of Your Worries

Mark Zuckerberg  censoring Donald Trump.

Mark Zuckerberg censoring Donald Trump.

Much ado is being made about the obvious, in which the allegation is being made by several prominent Patriot websites, that Facebook censors posts based on content and topic. My brothers-in-arms, where have you been?

I am a little taken back that these patriot websites cannot understand that their pro-Trump posts are being censored in lieu of pro—Hillary posts. This has been going on for a very long time and given the current political climate, should they even be surprised?

My advice if you want to post pro-constitutional material and/or coupled with legitimate observations from those who really think that the Constitution is just a *** damn piece of paper as stated by George W. Bush, you are going to get censored. Deal with it!

The bottom line is, if you are a Patriot website who espouses traditional American values, you know a view like where those with XY chromosomes actually go the MEN’s bathroom instead of terrorizing women and girls, you need to put your “big boy” pants on and realize that when you are on Facebook, you are in enemy territory. Facebook stands for every perversion of our culture and legal system that there is.

If you post that Hillary sells Uranium to the Russians to fund her Presidential campaign, you are going to get banned on Facebook. Deal with it! If you want something legitimate to be concerned about by those unwitting people who frequent Facebook, please allow me to give you a place to hang your hat instead of the obvious censorship.

Facebook’s Zuckerberg, The Self-Appointed Purveyor of Integrity and Morality

ZUCKERBERG NSA

FACEBOOK ALLOWS AN ASSASSINATE DONALD TRUMP PAGE, BUT WON’T ALLOW THE FOLLOWING?

IF you want to be banned by Facebook, post the following and widely distribute the material:

1. Anti-Clinton positions of any type including politics or her lifestyle proclivities.
  2. Advocating for the need to screen Muslim “refugees” settling in the United States.
  3. Any post which criticizes the national police state surveillance grid.
  4. Pro-Second Amendment posts.
  5. Pro-Trump posts.
  6. Anti-Free Trade Agreements
  7. Any financial analysis of what unrestrained illegal immigration is financially costing your country.
  8. Treatment of veterans.
  9. Any revelation regarding the Communist background of President Obama.

This is just a small cross-section of topics that I have been banned for promoting. Under an assumed identity, there were no restrictions with regard to promoting the positive side of the New World and the minions (i.e. Hillary Clinton) that represent them.

How Does Facebook Censor?

Facebook will deal with the above posts by banning the poster from two weeks to 30 days. Of their robots will stop the dissemination of your post at 10 posts per hour. I know of a website that measured this effect with their own robots.

The most obvious way is when one has a post that is getting traction and is espousing values associated with traditional America. In these instances, Facebook will simply pull the post. Facebook will also engage in more subtle forms of harassment all designed to make the post in question less appealing With regard to me, Facebook has started to refuse to give me control over which photo will represent my post. They force me to accept an oversized version of my website logo. The display is hideous and drives people away.

Rules For Thee but Not For Me: Facebook Is Criminal

obama internet 3Facebook is a clear member of the criminal elite. Facebook fails to pay its own fair share of taxes as a result of tax loopholes and deductions. With the last figures available, Facebook paid no income tax for the fiscal year 2012, despite reaping $1.1 billion in U.S. corporate profits. While Americans have just been subjected to higher taxes, billion-dollar corporations like Facebook, General Electric, Boeing and Wells Fargo have all been able to avoid paying any corporate income taxes, reports Citizens for Tax Justice.

IF Patriot Websites Knew About This, They Would Never Complain About Facebook: Facebook Exposed

Everyone seems to know about Facebook’s long association with the NSA. However, Facebook is also associated with clandestine organizations like In Q tel which is the communications arm of the CIA. Here is a short video which helps the viewer understand the origins of Facebook and who it truly serves and how and why this organization got its start.

to Let my hypothesize with some of you who have no problem giving Facebook any and all information about yourself because “you have nothing to hide.” What if Facebook is a big data mining device? It is, read your service agreement. What if this information in conjunction with other data is ever used to determine your loyalty to the government? It could, again, read your service agreement. What if this data would someday be used to decide who lives and dies based upon your threat matrix score? If you don’t think this is possible google the MIAC Report and all of a sudden, I start looking more like Paul Revere than a mentally ill conspiracy theorist because censorship from Facebook is the least of your worries. They sell your information to the Communist Chinese, NSA uses your data to enhance your threat matrix score and Facebook is careless with data and sets you up to have your identity stolen.

Conclusion

I don’t begrudge anyone traveling in to the Lion’s Den of Facebook in order to spread the word of freedom. However, you cannot go into enemy territory and not expect to be fired upon. So, put your big boy pants on and realize that this is what you are going to get.

In reality, when you use Facebook, you are not just risking censorship, you are ultimately risking your life.

Like what we do? Please consider donating to The Common Sense ShowCLICK HERE

More Critical Reads You Need to See by Dave Hodges! Click Here!

Subscribe to My Website at: www.thecommonsenseshow.com

Check Me out On Youtube

Check out our radio show on Sunday nights which airs on Global Star Radio Network from 8pm-11pm Eastern. The following icon is located in the upper left hand corner of our

Next Guest: Kate Dalley, Fox News

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don’t wait until it is too late.  Click Here for more information.

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by  CLICKING HERE

______________________________

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, WHO ORDER FROMHEALTHMASTERS.COM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF DR. BROER’S BOOK, BREAKTHROUGH HEALTH, A $20 DOLLAR VALUE.  The offer is only valid with coupon code DAVEBOOK

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

_____________________________

The sane alternative to Facebook

unseen

Seen.Life-The Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–SIGN UP HERE

________________________________

The truth about history has been hidden…In Empire Beneath the Ice, author Stephen Quayle reveals why most of what you learned about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. Order your copy today!

By | 2017-10-26T22:02:00+00:00 May 10th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|21 Comments

1. GeorgeG May 10, 2016 at 6:04 am

Hi Dave.

I always appreciate your articles. Thanks for getting the truth out. Personally I do not worry about what happens to me. I know that when this old worn out body dies, I am going to spend eternity with Christ. In the meantime, I am going to continue voicing my opinion by whatever means necessary (including Facebook). We can not be silent no matter what the consequences are. Dietrich Bonhoeffer is probably one of the best examples in the 20th century of someone willing to oppose the evil of his government even though it eventually cost him his life. I urge everyone to read about his life.

Keep up the good work.

2. Marshal Scot May 10, 2016 at 6:11 am

Would facebook allow us to promote the book: THE CLINTONS WAR ON WOMEN by Roger Stone? Apparently Trump has a copy! Sincerely, Marshal Scot of “KANSAS”

3. Mike May 10, 2016 at 6:28 am

Dave, Thank you for this article today. I recently started a facebook page knowing all of this that you wrote above, but I felt compelled to warn those I care for about the tyranny that is at our doorstep. Ive managed to reach one person who was already informed, and the rest of the people have written me off as a nut. I posted on your site in the comment section 2 days ago that I didn’t care about what facebook does with my info, but after reading this today and admitting to myself that I’m just not reaching my loved ones, I have decided to delete my account. My people have been warned. What they do with the info is up to them. Thanks for all that you do.

4. km May 10, 2016 at 7:28 am

Called it Fed Book for at least 5 years now. That’s the problem here, Americans are just too slow understanding (why) these things are put in place, and available to the (global community)! Personally, I never was remotely interested in any social media as it’s called! It certainly wouldn’t be posting my whole life history and family members for the world to see – very dangerous!!!

5. Bill May 10, 2016 at 7:33 am

I know. Was in the computer industry for decades. I scold my friends that are still there pushing ‘the cloud’ and/or analytics. When I segue into the implications of technology in this corrupted information age, their eyes glaze over.

6. Daniel H Benson May 10, 2016 at 7:48 am

(We have been given to perfect dictators when the republic dies in martial law; on the right-Trump on the left- Hillary. So where is the truth and where is our hope)?

Control the media, what the people hear and see and you control the agenda and give a false sense of reality. Thus the masses can be easily manipulated when you have a info/ world perception that is based on lies.

I had an IT security friend of mine who gave me an example. This hub bub about locked I phones, and the Govt. could not crack it. Or the lost Hillary email stories. There is not a phone out there that can’t be opened and you send anything electronic, it’s out there forever and can be found. And low and behold all of a sudden, the emails are found and that phone was cracked open.

All this managed information is to give the public a false sense of security they don’t have. We all know so little about what is going on behind the scenes and I suspect even our reliable sources, even though giving what they believe to be real info, even unknown to them is purposefully tainted. How many of our so called secret sources does the Govt know about and allow these guys or feed these guys info know it’s going to get leaked and they use this for their own purposes.

If we really know all the truth, even we would be shocked and have to tell ourselves to put our big boy pants on. Like what has the (multiple) X-37Bs have been doing in space for a year at a time? And this is just one program they have purposefully leaked for our benefit to continue to live in the matrix. What else is going on that they are not telling us about?

No one can win a war without good intelligence. Since they own that in spades, the militia men need to understand, they will be the 1st to go. They know where you live and what you have. They will hit you in your sleep. You can have all the firearms ammo and food you need for a year and that can’t stop a drone with a mini-hellfire missile sending you off to your destiny as you sleep.

Actually the 2nd Amendment is no longer valid. It was intended for the people to overthrow their tyrannical govt. In 1776 everybody had access to the same ammo, powder, muskets, cannon and grenades. Today who has access to all the top level intel and toys the Govt has. So bad boy bad boys, what are you going to do when they come for you?

Again what is our hope? It’s not in this world or it’s systems. Isiah 40 tells us this worlds powers and systems (yes even America and our Constitution), compared to God’s power, will, perfect law, righteousness and total control over all of creation are less than nothing, like dust on a scale or a drop of rain in a storm. God accomplished His will before America and he can do it after America is gone.

In Daniel Ch 9 Daniel prays for his people. Gabriel tells him that they have a time to repent. We know they did not and neither have we. The he tells Daniel everything he did not want to hear; tribulation, judgement and the man of sin is coming and will claim to be God and rule the earth for a short time. All the nations will come under that man’s power, including the good ole USA.

We must remember this is God’s plan of judgement. These things are regrettable but must take place. Having these things in mind, knowing the heart of God and what is to come, what kind of people do we need to be?

Should we be fighting and scraping for something that was good for a season but like the flower and our own life will one day be tossed into the fire, in the scrap heap of history? Should we not be proclaiming the Gospel of Christ? Should we not be pointing people to the coming kingdom instead of a system we have proven to be not worthy of?

Should we prepare and do all we can? Yes. Should we warn people? Yes indeed. But it’s not about survival, it’s about obedience, It’s not about this age that is passing away (this world -and it’s systems) and pointing to the one to come.

If we will get our priorities straight, we will become like Paul who found the secret to contentment. It was not in freedom, food, shelter or clothing or the lack there of, but in Christ. Nothing else matters. That is where the real peace comes that is where the real love comes, that is where are real hope comes. Jesus loves you and died for you. If you will die to self and follow Him, you will be forgiven of all your sins and inherit the keys to the true kingdom of God only found though Christ and His death and resurrection!

7. Time and Time Again May 10, 2016 at 8:45 am

Facebook should be called Jewbook since it’s owned and operated by a leftist, progressive hooked nose punk who just happens to have dual citizenship (US & Israel) not unlike 95% of the media owners in the US.

8. Toby T. Stevens May 10, 2016 at 9:43 am

Bravo!

9. Jimmy May 10, 2016 at 11:31 am

Don’t do “fakebook”

10. […] Source: Facebook Use Is Dangerous to Your Health: Censorship Is the Least of Your Worries – Dave Hodge… […]

11. David Giles May 10, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Dave I deactivated my FB acount. I know what you say is true but like you I figure the info I shared there was worth it. Most dont have a clue as you know
    be well
    David

12. guillaume May 10, 2016 at 2:30 pm

what about Global Research? they make a living off of Anti-Hillary facebook posts/comments

13. Mario May 10, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Hi Dave

Interesting article. I am Canadian. This week, all Canadians must fill the 2016 Census. It is the law or we go to jail if we refuse to fill out this form. The questions we have to answer are ridicules and scary. The government wants to know everything about us. Examples of the questions that are asked are where we live, how many people live at the stated address, if we rent or own a house, education, where we work and at what time, how long it takes to go to work, how we travel to work, heating costs, how much the house is worth, how much is the mortgage, etc. With all this information that I had to give away, the government can find me anywhere anytime. It took me an hour to complete the form using the internet. Some people like senior citizens do not have internet so they have to use the phone and they cannot reach anybody at the government office so they are stressed out.

14. Paul Vaci May 11, 2016 at 1:10 am

You hate the current model of social media?
    Think and contribute!
    The future of the web is for the future of our life.

15. Marcia Lowe May 11, 2016 at 3:40 am

I understand you can’t close your FB page. is that correct? Can anything be done to get rid of it!

16. Dawnski May 11, 2016 at 3:59 am

Faze book. . fazed the farce out of my life in 2013. I’m sure “they” still spy on me at geoengineeringwatch.org. . .I mourn their messed up mentality. Waiting to see HIS face. Reading HIS book. Come Lord Jesus.

17. Toby T. Stevens May 11, 2016 at 4:18 am

Zuckerberg is a false Israelite punk who’s “story” behind Facebook – made into a movie – is a total fraud.

He and his false Hebrew friends, so-called Jews, will have their day of reckon.

18. Paul May 11, 2016 at 5:36 am

Dear Dave,
    I enjoy your blogs and The Common Sense Show. However, one of your statements appears to be incorrect. I am referring to the third paragraph where you wrote “the Constitution is just a *** damn piece of paper as stated by George W. Bush”. While I am certainly no fan of the Bush family, and I personally believe that he has probably said things like that based on what his policies demonstrate, I have no proof that he actually said it. The Leftist, Doug Thompson of CapitolHillBlue.com is the originator of that comment. He has since retracted it and said it was untrue; please see http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/39233.

I am not writing this to lambaste you; we on the right just need to be “Right”.

As far as Facebook is concerned, I am amazed at how much personal information people post.

Thanks for all you do.