/, Main, Martial Law/Secret Military Maneuvers, Foreign Mercenaries, Civil War Drills- Will There Be An Election?

May 2016 11 003 (1)

Hey Dave!  Thank you so very much for your vigilant pursuit of the truth and to get the information out to all of us !!  God Bless you for that.  I was just giving you some FYI information.  Here in Wheatland, Wy we have seen a huge amount of what looks like military caravans in the area.  Was driving to Laramie, Wy on a back road and met a possible 75-100 vehicles of some sort in a few convoys!!  I will attach video below.

Also saw this truck with AMES on it.  Armed Mobile Emergency & Safety.  Do you know anything about these…government, military, UN Etc.  Have seen a couple more but no pictures of them.

Thanks again if you can help identify the truck pictures or a good guesstimate would be great also!     J

Secret military movements in Wyoming

Secret military movements in Wyoming

May 2016 11 002

Image result for Armed Mobile Emergency & Safety

For years, Ames has been the glue that would tie together several first responder agencies, intelligence operations and on-scene military. They have been used at critical shooting events. However, in recent years, my source tells me that they have been involved with coordinated drills with foreign troops in high profile activities such as Jade Helm 15 and now UWEX 16.  This is also happening in conjunction with the presence of foreign mercenaries in nearby Northern Colorado.  Ames is the perfect coordinating group from which to fight a guerrilla war against rogue American units.

Also In Nearby Northern Colorado

gurkha
Gurkha’s in training.
This was sent on 4/11/16
Dear Mr. Hodges,
gurkha 2

By | 2017-10-26T22:01:59+00:00 May 12th, 2016|Featured, Main, Martial Law|27 Comments

1. Aaron May 12, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I googled the PowerHawk P-70 and found http://powerinnovations.com/product-category/ames/

Looks like the perfect thing to roll in once the electrical grid is taken down

EDITOR’S NOTE: IT IS A SHELL CORP. NOTHING MORE-

2. Captain Ken May 12, 2016 at 1:28 pm

better to die fighting than live as a slave

3. Gene Maynard May 12, 2016 at 3:09 pm

I am convinced you are right Dave. God is our only hope, we must abide in Him

4. jjuiiiujjj May 12, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Probably just another drill they do in many countries. Won’t do us any harm in most cases. But we have to wait and see.

5. Michael May 12, 2016 at 3:18 pm

We’re are aware of “them” too.

6. Gene Maynard May 12, 2016 at 3:21 pm

I would love to be wrong but I believe a grid down scenario would serve them best. Then a six month delay with them just biding their time before they completely over run the country would be game over for us. I’m sorry but if we intend to base victory on our physical and military strength we are toast. Our only hope is repentance and a wholesale turning to God.

7. The Chauffeur May 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Hey Dave, let me tell you about these people… THEY are feared by Islamic terrorists, and with good reason. The Gerkhia knife they carry is designed for beheading opponents. If you ask to see the knife, they will gladly pull it out of the sheath and hand it to you. BUT, according to their rules, if the knife is drawn, IT must draw blood. SO, they will nick their finger with the knife and then place it back in the sheath. I have friends who have served along side of these men AND THEY are the real deal.

8. Clique777 May 13, 2016 at 3:39 am

It seems reasonable to believe that when these mercenaries begin their work that the American soldiers they are training with will become their first object, and maybe murdered. What better way to get rid of American soldiers they may find themselves fighting in a few weeks or months, the US soldiers who won’t fire on Americans. Believe me, the folks coordinating these activities certainly understand the risks associated with loyal American soldiers.

9. Toby T. Stevens May 13, 2016 at 5:11 am

As always, great article and thank you for the information.

I live in Minneapolis and have been noticing a huge number of brand new, unmarked white vans and SUVs with absolutely no plates or even a temporary permit. They are everywhere. Suspicious looking. I wonder what sort of technology they use to overcome being pulled over by local and state police, because, again, no permit is visible nor is any kind of identification markings.

God bless.

10. Karen May 13, 2016 at 5:55 am

Does anyone know who is operating the orange buses with the white tops that have a sign above the windshield that says,”Not in service”?

11. joe May 13, 2016 at 6:24 am

Kerry says , no borders, United Nations, New World Order ! This say it all about
    the Obama administration.

12. REBel May 13, 2016 at 7:19 am

It is a conceivable scenario !!! It seems that our own government may prove to be our worst enemy.

13. REBel May 13, 2016 at 7:19 am

14. Dick Carmack May 13, 2016 at 8:33 am

Those who want to control the world have several back-up plans. If there is an election Donald Trump with “royal blood” in his veins will be elected then will rule with terror unmatched, as the plans made for centuries finally come to fruition via an honest election. We will VOTE for our own enslavement (http://depressionbaby31.blogspot.com/). If circumstances dictate things are coming apart for the NWO, then a civil war will be launched via the attempted confiscation of American guns. I believe the civil war option is their last option as there is not much sense in destroying what you are trying to conquer and obtain.

15. liberty May 13, 2016 at 9:45 am

Whether or not there is an election, time will tell. I have heard an interview with a man who received a prophecy in 2011, stating that Donald Trump will be the president. His prophecy states that God is going to use Donald Trump to rip the gates of hell wide open in this country and expose the globalist plans and reverse them. The prophecy says that we will returned 7 fold the resources and wealth that has been stolen from us by the globalists.
    I guess time will tell with that as well.
    One interesting thing to consider is that the prophecy also said that the opposition to Trump will be ferocious and universal in every quarter but the American electorate, but that it will all be for naught. We have at least seen some of that…every politico who has opposed him during this primary season has gone down, and now we see the same thing happening to Paul Ryan…the opposition to his reelection in Minnesota is gaining momentum…

16. Ronny Miller May 13, 2016 at 10:01 am

Woe, I hope that this isn’t true, but with a radical Muslim in the WH, anything is possible. He’s already appointed a Muslim 3 star General to the joint chiefs of staff who said that he wants to see Sharia Law incorporated into US code.

17. REM May 13, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Yes Dave the Gurkha soldier is a very formidable adversary. These young men of Nepal are raised to be warriors and the British have taken good advantage of their Warrior Ethos too. The Gurkha formations are the British Army’s equivalent of our American Ranger Regiment. They are lean and mean killing machines that are very well trained and equipped with the latest military hardware and support. We trained with these fellows in the early 80’s and let me tell you that we were hard pressed to defeat their continuous onslaughts but they are not invisible though. They are or would be an enemy to give extremely high respect and estimation too though and any commander worth his salt would be very wise to draw his utmost attention to and direct his every resource to closing with and destroying any Gurkha formation in his AO.

18. Jasper May 13, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Ghurkas are very efficient fighting machines, don’t try and take one on, you will lose

19. WARLOC May 13, 2016 at 12:36 pm

I am pretty close to LaPorta Will go recon this weekend!!!! Many Convoys on I 25 going North all week!!!!!! Guess from Fort Carson! As for the AMES I saw a all Gray and Black unit at Carls JR. Firestone Co. Monday am No markings on it just a very sinister look about it Sat hook up tons of low band no windows I should have gone in and not the drive thru asked some questions. Well SHTF I am ready

20. Ted I Lewis May 13, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Texas has them also. Nixed in with regular troops around Fort Hood. Will try to get pictures aroundFort Gates, part of Ft. Hood, as soon as possible. Things looking real shitty.

21. barbara Kuczinski May 13, 2016 at 3:46 pm

thanks for your reporting. I am praying that you are totally wrong. It’s what I do I war in prayer. I continue to prepare for the worst, but believe for the best. I love this country and find it heart wrenching that our young men and women would be placed in the situation of harming Americans on our own soil.

I also continue to pray for you “Front Liners” of the faith that continue to keep us informed. I am ever thankful for you, Skywatch, Gen 6, The Hagmann family, The Lakes etc.
    If nothing else, see you on the other side

22. Stan May 13, 2016 at 4:02 pm

All foreign troops: Out of my country.

All those who brought them here:

Out.

Now.

23. […] My friend and trusted colleague, Paul Martin sent me information on mercenaries operating in Northern Colorado, in an around the LaPorte,, CO. area. Weeks ago, I received this email from a person about UWEX 16 and I have to confess that I did not understand the message in the proper context I started connecting these dots. Gurkha’s in training. This was sent on 4/11/16 Dear Mr. Hodges,  My son is in a branch of the military that is part of the drill you write about called UWEX.  He has told us of foreign troops who train with the soldiers when they are fighting guerrilla war battles. He told us of a group of for-hire soldiers he calls berka or gerkas and soldiers from Singapore as well. He said they fight with the Brits and they are highly trained in guerrilla war strategies. My son said that they are using these soldiers to train to fight against American tactics and weapons in a guerrilla war Texas.   My son is freaked out because he said he will not fire on American soldiers or citizens. He says wont have to, the foreigners will do it for the government…  Paul Martin’s wife had an encounter with foreign mercenaries known as  Gurkhas. Although the spelling is different, I believe the above emailer is referring to what Paul and his wife are referring to. There are just too many similarities for their not to be a connection. They are a member of any of several peoples of Nepal noted for their military prowess. They are a a member of units of the British army established specifically for Nepalese recruits in the mid 19th century. They are the Spartans of the modern age, the ultimate soldier and that is all they train for. They are often compared to Russian commandos. And they are in Northern Colorado. They are trained to fight against guerrilla forces. To the south, in Texas, they are fighting against imaginary American military units that have gone guerrilla. Does anyone else see the connection?  And while you are thinking, do they also have air tactical which is apre-requisite to fighting a guerrilla war. My fellow Americans, there is not going to be an election and it is going to get very, very ugly. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/12/secret-military-maneuvers-foreign-mercenaries-civil-war… […]

24. Stephen Alessini May 13, 2016 at 9:25 pm

We’re ready for them, Dave. Keep up the good work. You are a true American patriot.

25. Max May 14, 2016 at 4:46 am

If they are really here armed and training it’s time. Take no prisoners.

26. Dennis Valenty May 14, 2016 at 3:14 pm

When the enemy gets to our neck of the woods I don’t care who they are. We will have more than 50 surprises waiting for them. They are just men they bleed like us . Remember when the fight gets down right dirty this is our home our land under God.