/, Featured, Main/Soros Is Collapsing the Dollar and Setting the Stage for WW III
Soros Is Collapsing the Dollar and Setting the Stage for WW III

Soros has warned of risks which originate from the Chinese economy. This certainly gives the appearance that its debt-ridden economy resembles the United States in 2007-08, before the derivatives markets led to  a global recession.

In January, many leading  hedge fund manager said a crash landing China was a near certainty adding that such an event would worsen global deflationary pressures, deflate stocks and of course, increase the value of U.S. government bonds. George Soros subsequently moved about 40% of his portfolio our of tradition American investments and BOUGHT GOLD.  I always say that when living in a crashing economy, do what a prominent globalist does. In other words we should racing to the exits to buy gold, not the certificates, the real thing.

The Evil Soros Has a Long Track Record of Being Correct

Disturbingly, George Soros has repeatedly demonstrated that he has had both accurate and advanced knowledge of stock market and banking crashes in the past. In fact, Soros has a history of causing economic collapses with his preplanned money movements (e.g. Arab Spring). Subsequently, savvy investors keep a very close eye on Soros’ money movements and resulting holdings as Soros is the proverbial “Canary in the mine”. He is the world’s ultimate economic hit man and both bankers and politicians watch his every move with fear and apprehension. If you want to know what money venues to avoid, or embrace, tracking George Soros is your best bet.

Monkey See Monkey Do

soros fund management

With regard to one’s personal investments, a prudent steward of one’s own resources would want to not be where George Soros’ isn’t and to imitate Soros’ money movement with regard where George Soros does place his bets. Why? Because Soros is one of the principals that determines the “rules” for the rigged game of investments across the planet.

Soros’ money movements are significant for several reasons. First, he is now betting against both the U.S. Stock Market and three major U.S. domestic banks. Second, Soros, as previously stated,  has obtained a sizable gold portfolio which is something one would want to do if one were expecting, or causing a crash of paper currency (i.e. the dollar) to occur. Finally, and most significantly, Soros is betting against the solvency of the Federal Reserve by running from the three of the major investors (i.e. the three major banks) in the Federal Reserve. Maybe this is what triggered the secret G-20 meeting in Ireland this summer.

The announced Soros trend of dumping American investment vehicles in favor of gold has more history to it than what was announced on May 17th. According to a 2014 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, it was revealed that Soros sold his holdings in Citigroup, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America. Soros subsequently moved his money and took up new positions in gold and tech stocks associated with Chinese money movement. Soros has previously moved his money to RF Micro Devices, Nuance Communications, Marvel Technology Group, Nokia Corp., and Cypress Semiconductor. Soros also boosted his stake in Herbalife and took up a new position in Yamana Gold and AuRico Gold, and New Gold Inc. This previous asset shift by Soros sent shock-waves out among aware investors in the banking and stock market arena. Most of the investor crowd in 2014, ignored Soros asset dump and are soon going to have the their date with destiny. In the highly volatile 2016 move by Soros can scarcely be ignored. For many of you, if you don’t immediately make a move to convert your soon-to-be worthless bailed-in cash through the seizure of your bank accounts, you will not be able to afford the future price of Gold, nor you will not be able to find gold for sale.

IF YOU WANT ANY ECONOMIC STANDING AFTER THE CRASH, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONVERT YOUR SOON-TO-BE WORTHLESS CASH FOR PRECIOUS METALS

The Chinese and the Federal Reserve Will Eventually Die Together

It is interesting to note that JP Morgan Chase, earlier in 2014, has sold their property located at One Chase Manhattan Plaza skyscraper to Fosun International, a Chinese investment firm, for the bargain basement price of $725 million. This is only the latest in a series of New York real estate purchases by Chinese investors for properties formerly reserved for Federal Reserve members. This is a highly significant event that received only a couple of days of attention, but quickly faded from the front pages of the mainstream media. In a future article, I will go into more detail how in 2014, Soros was setting a trap for both the Chinese and the Federal Reserve and today, they are both in trouble.

For now, let’s suffice it to say that, in the long-term, Soros’ actions are helping to set the course for World War III because war is something that desperate nations engage in when they have no other financial options. America, China, Russia and their military allies are quickly approaching this moment.  World War III will be a war of destroying the old, so that the full brunt of the New World Order can be ushered in.

This should be the natural of this story, but there is more.

The Soros Agenda Is On Full Display

In the short-term, Soros’ economic hit-man strategies are designed to do what they have always done which is to collapse an economy. The collapse will follow a precipitating “false-flag” incident because this is always what the globalist have done in the past. And what form will the false-flag incident(s) come in? Nobody on this side of the Internet can be sure. However, we are safe in saying that it is a short list (the grid, the banks and their cyber security, etc.).

Soros may interject himself into this push of America towards total insolvency, by causing Cleveland to burn this July. Remember, the GOP coincides with emissaries meeting in they thought were going to be secret meetings in Ireland, and I have also learned that Australia will be another site of these “secret meetings”.

I was offered money to cover the GOP convention. I turned down the job. If I knew 9/11 was going to take place I would not position myself on top of either one of the two towers.  In short, I am not suicidal. This is what I believe Cleveland will be, a death trap in which blood will flow in the streets.

I have learned that Soros has booked $325 per night rooms for groups like moveon.org and Black Live Matter. Do I need to say anymore? You may be wondering why Soros would do such a thing?

Here is Soros choice for President. He will see her elected at any cost.

Here is Soros’ choice for President. He will see her elected at any cost. Clinton is clearly your “destroy America at all costs candidate”.

With the GOP in ruins, the run to the Presidency, would become a walk for Clinton.

Conclusion

The Soros moves to destroy the American economy and to destroy any financial power of the American middle class. not a stand-alone act.

There is a move to dominate water (e.g. T. Boone Pickens and Nestle) that has been well documented.

There is a move underway by Monsanto in which they are coming to dominate the food supply as they also are trying to control the root of all medicine by teaming up with the World Wildlife Fund to turn the entire Amazon into a gigantic GMO endeavor.

Obama has given himself control over all resources through Executive Order 13603. I am certain that we will soon see anti-hording policies created out of thin air by DHS and FEMA which will basically outlaw all prepping.

In the short-term, every American who intends on surviving what is coming needs to be prepared and to be prepared means starting RIGHT NOW!

Soon we will be entering the danger zone (July – October) and Soros has told you with his actions that he does not intend to allow America to have a short-term or a long-term presence.

Like what we do? Please consider donating to The Common Sense ShowCLICK HERE

More Critical Reads You Need to See by Dave Hodges! Click Here!

Subscribe to My Website at: www.thecommonsenseshow.com

Check Me out On Youtube

Check out our radio show on Sunday nights which airs on Global Star Radio Network from 8pm-11pm Eastern. The following icon is located in the upper left hand corner of our

Next Guests: Ted Broer on Police State Europe, Bob Griswold on surviving an economic collapse

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don’t wait until it is too late.  Click Here for more information.

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by  CLICKING HERE

______________________________

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, WHO ORDER FROM HEALTHMASTERS.COM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF DR. BROER’S BOOK, BREAKTHROUGH HEALTH, A $20 DOLLAR VALUE.  The offer is only valid with coupon code DAVEBOOK

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

_____________________________

The sane alternative to Facebook

ge

Seen.Life-The Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–SIGN UP HERE

________________________________

The truth about history has been hidden…In Empire Beneath the Ice, author Stephen Quayle reveals why most of what you learned about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. Order your copy today!

By | 2017-10-26T22:01:57+00:00 May 18th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|24 Comments

1. Marshal Scot May 18, 2016 at 5:12 am

UH-OH : TRUMP TO MEET WITH KISSINGER FOR FOREIGN POLICY ADVICE…”Face to face session comes after weeks of phone conversations”….The Washington Post reports this as a known FACT……Steve Watson /infowars.com May 17,2016 …Marshal Scot of “KANSAS”

2. bucksaw May 18, 2016 at 5:55 am

I decided to make a law today that abolishes the d.h.s. and f.e.m.a. Just so you all know,any of their declarations are now officially null and void. This law will be signed into effect by all my friends and family. I declare it to be legitimate.

3. DB May 18, 2016 at 6:05 am

It struck me after listening to your show Sunday how easy it is to go back to being “comfortable” in my thoughts. Comfortable meaning that I put aside thoughts of what is coming down the pike this year. If I’m not careful, I find myself not buying supplies, ammo, etc. Your show Sunday and articles this week have woke me out of my comfort zone and put me back on high alert. I wonder how many of your readers go through the same thing? It’s hard at times to keep on preparing because in my case it’s just me. I have no one encouraging me or reminding me to keep on preparing. Thank you Dave for being that person in my life that does not let me fall asleep on the job. My adult children will thank you when they have food to eat and water to drink when there is none available. That’s how valuable your ministry is to me…and I am sure countless others.

God bless you sir.

4. Michael J May 18, 2016 at 7:06 am

Hillary sure loves those “UN blue” suits as pictured with Soros.

5. Dennis May 18, 2016 at 8:55 am

I can’t wait for the new Texas gold depository to be finished. Physical gold and silver is the best safe haven but you still need a safe place to store it (not banks). BTW – I found APMEX to be a top notch gold and silver dealer.

6. David May 18, 2016 at 9:15 am

Please put the interview from Sunday with Kathy Rubio on YouTube, missed it and would love to here it.

7. Nam Marine May 18, 2016 at 9:23 am

Someone needs to end this turd !

8. Barack Baruch May 18, 2016 at 9:32 am

I try to tell people to get physical gold and silver, but nobody listens. I think Supertramp said it best:

The actors and jesters are here
    The stage is in darkness and clear
    For raising the curtain
    and no-one’s quite certain whose play it is
    How long ago, how long
    If only we had listened then.
    If we’d known just how right we were going to be.
    For we dreamed a lot
    And we schemed a lot
    And we tried to sing of love before the stage fell apart.

If everyone was listening you know
    There’d be a chance that we could save the show
    Who’ll be the last clown
    To bring the house down?
    Oh no, please no, don’t let the curtain fall

Well, what is your costume today?
    Who are the props in your play?
    You’re acting a part which you thought from the start
    was an honest one.
    Well how do you plead?
    An actor indeed!
    Go re-learn your lines,
    You don’t know what you’ve done
    The finale’s begun.

If everyone was listening you know
    There’d be a chance that we could save the show,
    Who’ll be the last clown
    To bring the house down?
    Oh no, please no, don’t let the curtain fall.

9. TOny G May 18, 2016 at 10:34 am

Taking down the grid takes care of everything. Watch the movie The 5th Wave. Excellent juxtaposition of what can happen in our near future.EMP, HAARP, etc.. The aliens can be compared to our government. Everything you talk about happens in the movie in waves. Interesting how the writer and producer pulled this off. It’s on DTV right now.

10. Leighton May 18, 2016 at 11:11 am

Truth!!!

11. Isaac May 18, 2016 at 11:39 am

How about the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers? Why just cover Soros?

Another thing, don’t take it personally, but you need to proofread your work if you want to be taken seriously:

“Remember, the GOP coincides with emissaries meeting in they thought [this doesn’t make sense grammatically] were going to be secret meetings in Ireland, and I have also learned that Australia will be another site of these “secret meetings”.

12. SickofThis May 18, 2016 at 1:24 pm

It amazes me how people like George Soros are still walking around, instead of having been put down already.

13. Wilbur May 18, 2016 at 1:55 pm

(1) Russia should issue an international arrest warrant for WWII WAR CRIMES and Nazi Collaboration committed by George Soros.
    (2) Russia should SUE George Soros for ALL his money to cover WWII REPARATIONS since Soros AIDED the Nazi War Effort.
    (3) Soros is FUNDING the riots and looting from #BLM and anti-Trump, TAKE Soros’ money to pay for REPARATIONS for the damages he is creating HERE ……. and JAIL him for DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

14. […] Source: Soros Is Collapsing the Dollar and Setting the Stage for WW III – Dave Hodges – The Comm… […]

15. Nurse May 19, 2016 at 1:29 am

I never leave a message but i have questions and have some confusion. It sicken my soul to think american military would follow a command to hurt and destroy fellow American at all cost. How can a military person turn on its own brothers and sisters were all Americans despite color, religion, beliefs, we were raised to love our follow American. I don’t care if your black we share a love of our country. She’s all we have to hold our values together. I could care less if ur black as an American ur like family we long for the same freedom and I don’t care about ur past you would cringe if u knew my skeletons if u love ur country and want your children to live in a free country I’ll fight next to anyone even an ex inmate as long as he loves the country and wants his and our children to experience the same freedom he had growing up.. as long as his love for usa is his pushing force I don’t care if he’s got a bad past. We all do but If we have that common goal of setting up the country for our kids that’s a goal we all share a fighting chance to keep her ( america) in a state that all people of all colors can find that opportunity to get the rewards of hard work, and learning and embracing hard work brings reward. Even if the wheels of justice turn slow we as Americans can set up a plan and country that our children will one day take control of and know what needs to be done to keep america great long after Trump is gone due to age. I don’t care about color as long as we love our country, respect others opinion and stand together black and white young and old each can learn from another and with that our knowledge and fighting for her will regain our independence and we say what we want for our country not politicians. We are a melting pot let’s remember whatever u are when u get out the pot you are one thing an American no color is seen we are brother and sisters our of mother country. So let’s work together merge our colors and if we can unite for the cause of ur children we will be unstoppable. My grand daughters are black they are gorgeous, smart innocent, and see no color i would die for them and if they were judged by there color I’ll be the first to defend them and i mean fight for them no matter what ppl who see color have a disadvantage that I feel sorry for them. I have friends that live in neighbor hoods that’s divided over color. These friends are like family I’ll be there for them because I love them. My son in law is black and I love him like a son. He’s got some problems in his life but he knows even if his mother won’t listen I’m always here to help. I want the best for him because i love and worry about him even if hes not with my daughter so what hes got a great gft in welding and he looses his way but im there to help h get things in order lol. Blacks and whites need to come together and stand against whatever we see thats dividing our races. To many good people worked hard for equal rights, they give total submission to the Lord and there extraordinary faith moved mountains and there life long work to make sure we all stand as one equally. If we don’t and we fight and have resentment in our lives then we have lost the battle before it starts. And in these times we need eachother yes black and white team up live together and fight for our children’s future. If I don’t see color then anyone can do the same. Don’t let the media harden our hearts. No matter what you say we are American. The elites want us to fight and cause chaos let’s turn it on them joint together with pray the Lord will see will win Defend our rights. Like a say anyone can shoot cannons and use weapons to wipe out people. But a real American doesn’t hide behind technology and guns a real man fights man to man so everyone has equal chance. Those that can’t and hide in there tanks and big guns are cowards. Put ur gun away and let man to man combat decide who wins. We the black and white Americans will fight like real men and challenge anyone who comes to take our property you have the chance to get it if ur man enough to to beat it.out.of us. Remember if soldiers try to bully us if black and white joined as one we will win. Don’t let media say we r divided we are Not. Sorry i.had to express who government is making us fight it’s a plan to decide us instead let’s join and defeat so our children and grandchildren can vote and let there voice put public servants in there place and that’s to serve american. Sorry I vented but I want to let whites and blacks know we must stand as one

16. […] Soros Is Collapsing the Dollar and Setting the Stage for WW III […]

17. Max Mann May 19, 2016 at 2:34 am

If one could infiltrate and take this evil out, 75% of the problem would be eliminated. Wonder if this globalist prich’s doing life extensions as w/ that Dick Rockefeller and Kissmyassinger???

18. Elderly R. Staff May 19, 2016 at 3:17 am

Soros is probably a canary… How come we fall for this guy. He is a flop.

19. Hafsid Jalal May 19, 2016 at 3:44 am

Is there no Patriot willing to take out Soros, for the good of the world?

20. JOHN May 19, 2016 at 8:22 am

Donald Trump visited the United Kingdom at the time of Grove Hotel Bilderburg 2013. Same time Google made a big appearence.
    Further, he was given a sweetheart deal of the Turnburry Hotel and Championship Golf Course by Resorts International or Dubai Investment Corporation. at same time.Backers seem to be rather same song palyers
    The hotel and golf course are managed by Starwood Hotels. At that Bilderburg Meeting topics front and center were US entitlements and jobs, obligations. Do you think they wait till last minute with untold access to money, power and black intelligence?
    Many very well informed people look at Bilderburg as choosing USA Presidents. DO you not think it interesteing that Trump was in nUK at same time? Further Resorts International Dubai Investment Corp , Trust ect. act like the same people who funded O. I am certain that yes SOrois is a kind of mangaer but to assume he decides?

Now since you Mr. Hoges know that in terms of paying Social Security, Pensions, EBT, School Entitlement Programs for Minorities,VE benefits and Section 8 the US Gov will be unble to afford to pay all these in the very near future don’t you think it coincidental that the man who swims in the same pool of fish in 1980’s Barbarian At the Gate NYC Manhatten the world of huge money than most current average making 40-45,000 (middle Class LOL) and a man who manged various bankruptcies during the 90’s 2000’s would somehow be a shining independent candidate is well very, very rosy.

A man who is a specialist in Bankruptcy and Re-Finance. A performer in Television EWNtertainment cappable of breaking hars truths easily and with flare would be utilized to MNAGE THE BANKRUPTCY OF USA CORP. SOROS isn’t crying wolf.
    LOL
    Much has been said of the Perception Mangaement by USA Media.
    Yes, of course.

Further Mr. Donald Trump is a creature who has benefitted from the nexus of corporate and governemnt power starting with his father who built what is called Section 8 Housing in Bronx, Brooklyn I believe. Classically that is National SOcialism.

Now it is well and fine to want to have Saviors, to Believe in ideals but one has to see what is available in terms of information and the realities of current USA fiancial condition. I would think Trump fits the bill perfectly.

Love makes the world go round but money runs it.

21. Joozy May 19, 2016 at 10:31 am

I viewed the photo of Soros and Clinton with much interest from a psychological perspective. Interesting that he is not shaking her hand but rather he has her by the wrist. Hmmm. That particular “posture” is indicative of several different psychological indicators. A psychiatrist or psychologist could “read” a lot into this because it appears that it is a totally absent-minded act which may (or maybe not) be to emphasize control, aggression, ownership, power and/or authority overtly.
    You know that old adage about a picture and a thousand words!!

22. messianicdruid May 20, 2016 at 7:02 pm

If you are going to eat an elephant ( or donkey ) take one bite at a time.