/, Main, Martial Law/Who Will Be Sent to the FEMA Camps? Are You On This List?
Who Will Be Sent to the FEMA Camps? Are You On This List?

If Wesley Clark has his way..

Who Will Be Sent to the FEMA Camps? Are You On This List?

There are several-dozen criteria that DHS will use prior to arresting you and sending you to a FEMA camp for final disposition. Are you on this list? Details are in the accompanying video.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.   Don’t wait until it is too late.  Click Here for more information.

This Movie Reveals the Greatest Threats to the American People

Charlie (Gary Heavin) and Brandon (Spencer Neville) team up to fight government overreach and protect their Constitutional rights in Forewarned LLC's new movie, AMERIGEDDON (2016).

The blockbuster movie, Amerigeddon, to be released. Click here for a list of theaters

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN GET FIVE PERCENT OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER BY USING THE COUPON CODE “DAVE5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by  CLICKING HERE

______________________________

The sane alternative to Facebook

unseen

Seen.Life-The Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–

By | 2017-10-26T22:00:50+00:00 August 5th, 2016|Featured, Main, Martial Law|19 Comments

1. Ruth August 6, 2016 at 3:15 am

Guaranteed I am already on their list…….even though I am in Canada but hey folks where all one big Country…….North American Union……FEMA is up here too.

I love Steve Quayle, Dave Hodges, Doug Hangman and Joe……

2. Ruth August 6, 2016 at 3:23 am

NWO……NEWS FLASH…….JESUS CHRIST / YESHUA WINS AND THAT MEANS I DO TOO…….I AM A FOLLOWER OF YESHUA AND NOT ASHAMED OF IT. YOU CAN KILL ME BUT I STILL WIN IN YESHUA……YOUR JUST SENDING ME HOME……SO I WILL THANK YOU FOR THAT…….THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME…….IT IS A BATTLEFIELD IN MY life .

3. Ruth August 6, 2016 at 3:34 am

North American Union you might as well say is Going Communist…….church persecution is coming. ……..are you prepared to give your life for Jesus Christ? Might as well settle that question now……..are you prepared for rape, torture, death……that is what Communist do to political and religious prisoners……just read history…….the Gulags in Russia……!

4. asdsswer August 6, 2016 at 5:54 am

Not likely me. I am an ordinary person with nothing of real value. I pay may taxes. That is all they care about.

5. Kathy August 6, 2016 at 6:13 am

I think this list speaks for itself, especially the part about believing in Bible prophecy. This probably means all us of listening to the truth is slated for this fate. So, what does a person do other than vote, pray and prep. What else can we do?

6. REM August 6, 2016 at 7:14 am

I guess that I am on that list Dave. My motto is ‘Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God’.

7. Lena Toledo August 6, 2016 at 7:51 am

This comment printed. So I will try to re-post my first comment to see if it posts. I stated that we, the true believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ were told that no weapon formed against us will prosper, therefore, we just need to pray about the truth and carry out our duties as messengers for Father God we are the salt of this earth and beacon in this dark depraved world. As long as the Holy Spirit is present in this dark and depraved world and universe we will continue to be victors. So let us come against all demonic fears in the Mighty Name of Jesus! See if this prints out.

8. Lanie Bailey August 6, 2016 at 7:57 am

Katie, Schizophrenics are NOT the dregs of society as you alluded to, it broke my heart as I am the mother of a schizophrenic!!!

9. mike hebert August 6, 2016 at 8:08 am

Dave I feel like you just described about 80% of the American population.

10. Rom W. August 6, 2016 at 8:12 am

Now is the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their country.

11. Useless Eater August 6, 2016 at 9:08 am

I am 100% certain that I am NOT on a list slated for FEMA Fun Camps. Damned proud of that fact, too. Worked hard for that obsolescence. I am far too dangerous to be played around with.

12. Rob August 6, 2016 at 10:00 am

Dave, your short and concise 8 to 10 minute messages daily are just wonderful. They are respectful of everyone’s time .

13. toejam August 6, 2016 at 5:36 pm

The great writer and Nobel prize recipient Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn said his monumental book “The Gulag Archipelago, that if the Russian people had brought out the pitch forks instead of hiding under the stairwells, they would have nipped the Bolshevik rounds ups in the bud. The American people are much better armed then the Russians that were hauled off to their Gulags. The American version of the the Russian Gulags are the FEMA camps. Resistance is the only answer is what Dave says here is true. Many Americans may lose their lives, but it won’t take long to put fear into the hearts of minds of the American versions of the Russian Bolsheviks. It’s either dying on our feet fighting this tyranny as true Americans or dying in the American Gulags on our knees waiting for the shot to the back of the head. Toejam knows, even to his advanced age, the road he will take.

14. Clique777 August 6, 2016 at 5:44 pm

You should know the folks who will be implementing the FEMA camp roundups are almost 100% certain of using cloaking technologies that make them invisible to the human eye. I’ve been experiencing it since early March, 2015, and there’s no question in my mind that this technology is already being field domestically in San Jacinto County, Texas. I will state so under oath and provide the evidence I have tending to prove its existence.

15. Stephen Alessini August 6, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Dave, you have described half the American population. I hope they have a lot of FEMA camps if they think they’re going to round up that many people. Keep up the good work and watch out for cars with tinted windows and no license plates when crossing the street.

16. Floydmoist Blancmonge August 6, 2016 at 11:43 pm

The “government” are the domestic terrorists. They must be eradicated. This enemy has been seen before in Russia in 1917. In fact they are the same enemy that has been thrown out of many countries over 109 times throughout recorded history for their usurpation, their “communism”. They are as old as the Bible itself. Because they are the authors and actors of the Old Testament. They are the children of Satan, born of his seed, rejected by God Himself. They are a fallacy, and they have again fooled the world into believing they are at the right hand of God, taking the Holy Land by force, using the United States and other countries to displace the original inhabitants to further their own gains in building their kingdom from which they wish to rule the whole world – Greater Israel.

Using their shabbos goyim such as Hillary Clinton, John Insane McCain, Obama, etc. they hide behind the scenes in their castles of wealth counting coin while blood runs in the streets. But we see them. We’ve always seen them. And we point them out. But many of you are asleep, and our protestations awake you angrily from your slumber, and you deny us because their conditioning, their “sleeping pills” still affect you. You call us racists, haters, anti-semites, nazis – all THEIR words. It is THEY who you should be spitting that venom toward. We have tried and tried to warn you, yet you resist.

We are ready to fight for our people and Nation. Join us or not, you will see that we are right.

We are Nationalists,

17. stowe August 7, 2016 at 2:16 pm

where is that FB alternative?

18. Wesson August 8, 2016 at 1:58 am

I am a legally, heavily armed American. Nobody is sending me anywhere against my will.

19. Rhonda Black August 9, 2016 at 2:22 pm