Military Psychiatrists to be Used to Send Americans Into FEMA Camps

fema 999

I receive several tips per day about impending events which are usually catastrophic in nature. However, there is occasionally one that carries much weight and seems highly credible. This is one of these times.

I just received the following email from someone who works in behavioral health in the military. His projections about what is coming are very concerning, to say the least.

Dear Mr. Hodges,

I work in the military, in behavioral sciences, which involves direct intervention with military personnel with significant mental illnesses ranging from PTSD to treatment for addiction.

In order that I might maintain my anonymity, I will not reveal the type of behavioral specialist that I am employed as and I will not identify my branch. Thanks for understanding. I would be prosecuted for revealing classified information in some of what I am going to reveal. I am so pleased that you have a background in mental health as you will be able to articulate this story correctly.

You have previously written on the topic of mental illness being used as a political tool to silence, incarcerate and eliminate all who might be in opposition to the gang of hoodlums who have seized control of our government, economy and social structure.

You must feel like a lone voice in the wilderness as I do not think this topic has received the coverage that it needs and deserves to.

Please let me elaborate on what you have previously expressed.

Please allow me to focus on the incarceration of political prisoners. We were told that the economy is not sustainable and we will soon see rampaging hordes of people running through the streets in search of scarce resources such as food and water.

Before this can happen, the DoD wants to incarcerate the most dangerous of these groups and that would be the veterans. Veterans are capable of mounting a defense as well as forming civil defense groups of regular citizens to resist the tyranny that is coming. We were told that America is attempting to covertly transition into a new form of government which will be geared towards maximizing survival of as many people as possible. The ideals of the Constitution are outdated according to what we were told. Millions will risk starving to death and/or becoming the victim of random violence.

The counter to these threats is to eliminate all opposition to the transition. Although we have not been told this directly, it is easy to see where this is going. The new mental health rules are set up to produce false positives in order that a patient will be falsely diagnoses and incarcerated. This includes what you have written about before.

I am speaking about veterans and general dissidents who will not accept the fragmentation of the United States and the dissolving our form of government. The establishment will use mental health as an excuse to incarcerate people.

One, it is disguised incarceration and the general population will not become alarmed because only mentally defective people are being locked up. Our instructor told us that they believe they can incarcerate 10 million people before the agenda is exposed. “Agenda is exposed” is fairly close to a quote. The eventual plan is to incarcerate as many as 75 million people.

The role of the behavioral units in the military will be to diagnose people with a disorder in which the patient must be confined for their safety and the safety of others.

Secondly, we would be sedating as many in the population as possible for stress related disorders. This will make the population more docile and easier to control.

Third, we were told that we would heavily sedate the new class of political prisoners so they cannot mount any resistance.  Dave, we already have about 1/5th of the country medicated on psychotropics. We are well on our way to accomplishing this goal.

I have read much of what you have written and I have concluded that this will be the new form of martial law.However, I believe that this will only be an excuse to get people out of the way who might pose a problem for what is coming.

Please republish some what you have written on the topic because we are there my friend. The move to increase the number of medicated personnel and confined “mental health patients” has already increased.

I know you have written about the Clergy Response Team. We have trained with members of the CRT in order to achieve a more orderly incarceration scenario.

I cannot tell you my status in all of this without revealing my position and I am certain that you can appreciate that fact.

By the way, Dave, one of the criteria for establishing mental illness is the ownership of a gun. I am not merely saying the PTSD sufferers will be denied gun ownership.  Already we are seeing patient questionnaires from doctors as about gun ownership.of their patients. The ownership of a gun will be linked under ICD to paranoid ideation. Please note that I said ICD, not DSM. This is because the UN is calling the shots on this criteria.

We were told that the trigger event will be both cyber-attack upon the grid and the interruption of critical resource shipments which will bring about Continuity of Government procedures.

My advice to everyone is to hide your guns and ammo and begin to store medicine and food.

Dave, please begin to once again spread the word because I believe that time is short.

I will be in touch again soon.

This parallels what Alabama talk show host, Joshua Coy, has reported about the goings on in No. Alabama, where transient mental health facilities are being constructed on private land while the owners are told to “stay away”.

In response to this communication, I will be soon calling attention, once again, to the government’s intention to use mental illness as an excuse to incarcerate many Americans as a ruse to send them to FEMA camps, using different names of course, for  the final disposition of these people.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  FOR A SHORT TIME, COMMON SENSE SHOW READERS CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF THEIR PURCHASE PRICE. USE THE COUPON CODE “LABOR”.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by  CLICKING HERE

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “DAVE5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

The sane alternative to Facebook

unseen

Seen.Life-The lenss Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–

By |September 6th, 2016|Featured, Main, Martial Law|19 Comments

1. laura ann September 6, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Does this include roundups of vets and gun owners seventy and over? There are several vets near me who are on walkers and part time wheel chairs. They cannot drive as they are crippled and cannot work the cars gas and brake pedals. They own guns too so will resist from their sitting positions. Gov has records of all gun owners. These facilities will be crammed with people so we need to hide out telling no one. People can be bought for being an informer on anyone they know who is hiding and where they are. Scary stuff. It will be hard to trust anyone. Ditch these 501c3 churches now, they have informants and clergy response agendas. Quit civic clubs incl AARP, vets org., etc. (useless- waste of time)

2. […] I attended several classified briefings about how my outfit would be utilized if and when it came time to incarcerate millions of Americans, either for their own safety, or what amounted to being a political prisoner under the guise of treating mental illness. (Click to Article) […]

3. Jackie Puppet September 6, 2016 at 4:16 pm

This is why I don’t go to the doctor unless absolutely necessary. Although I’m a veteran, I hope to God I never have to seek treatment at any VA facility, especially after hearing what’s been going on with the VA over the past several years. Last time I did go to my doctor, for a referral, I wasn’t asked about owning firearms.

4. Of2Minds September 6, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Dave, Your source mentioned a “interruption of critical resource shipments”, could the “Dominoes” already be in play?
    ie: “Tremendous Ripple Effects” – Retailers Demand Bailout After Hanjin Collapse Paralyzes Trade

All the pieces are falling into place.

5. Savanna September 6, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Police whistleblowers are stating that UN representative have come to their precincts, and told them the Fed is now in control of their precinct-jurisdiction, and the Feds are under the auspices of the U.N. Why? Because something big is coming down. I sure wish I had a place to escape to with my loved ones.

6. John September 6, 2016 at 6:32 pm

I’m not hiding anything. Fully prepared to die for what I believe in. Are you?

7. Roberta Loy September 7, 2016 at 1:30 am

May I suggest that it is not just Veterans who are in danger of being labeled “mentally ill” these days, but Senior citizens like myself.

I almost wrote to you a month ago after being released from a 5-day stay at a local hospital for a wound treatment. Could not believe every chair/bed was wired for control with an alarm system which goes off if you move — can you imagine such ‘useful’ devices in Fema camps!

Since I personally went to the hospital myself for help, I was surprised when someone asked me how I was?
    I replied “Fine,” as I realized I was now in a place to get treatment. While there they decided to give me some digestive tests which I had no idea I needed — wasn’t even taking Tums! The long and the short of the story was that when I went to leave, instead of helping me with what I thought they named as ‘physical’ problems in my gut, I was told that I was in denial and needed to see a Psychiatrist!

Since I am a Certified Psychotherapist myself and now both authoring a book and working on getting my
    U.S. Utility Patented “Personal Defense Apparatus” life-saving invention manufactured, I was not pleased. They even wanted to contact my family living in Colorado — they have NEVER been involved in my health.

So here I am back home being labeled “In denial” all the while passing their one-hour dementia test given me. I will never go back to that hospital again. Went to a Health Food Store I had visited before and told
    them my story. They gave me an over-the-counter Enzymatic Therapy chewable tablet for the discomfort
    I have never had! Here’s their problem. I turned 80 in January this year and so now I am probably on the
    list of those to be labelled having mental problems. Took me 10 days to regain my sanity — sorta scary, eh!
    Elderly, beware. If you are still functioning at 80, there is probably something wrong with your mind! LOL

8. Michael J September 7, 2016 at 2:52 am
  9. Michael J September 7, 2016 at 3:13 am

List is broad and wide http://www.icd10data.com/ the average person has no clue that the medical system has been weaponized as a tool to be used against targeted segments of population.

10. whodowetrust September 7, 2016 at 3:51 am

While this person may believe that number of citizens can be incarcerated, I highly doubt we would have the funds to maintain that many people for very long. If anyone doubts me, look into how much it costs per year to incarcerate one person in the current prison system.
    Of course the alternative is to make those that can’t “produce labor” vanish altogether.
    There have been a few rumbles about guards being told that if given the signal, they are to eliminate inmates but that has in no way been verified. One person said they quit being a guard after learning they might some day be told to kill people. I tried to verify but that person went underground and so that may not be true. Never the less, frightening that our government is so out of control that we might even ponder such things.

11. gene September 7, 2016 at 4:23 am

South Carolina had a pesticide that was tested in the air by plane killing all insects good and bad.were killed. Florida , had air spraying of naled illegal in Europe, to fight zika mosquetos . Humans will assorb these poisons,. We are not test subjects but will be affected by decisions made for all by whose authority ? VOTE these prople out of office as soon as possible !

12. Stephan Toth September 7, 2016 at 6:48 am

In Britain the government are using different tactics. However, these tactics may also be being used in the states.

The Government through the National Health Services are impregnating the population with RFID microchips. Here I am not talking about just one chip, I have so far identified 30 in my body. There are two types of chip they are using. The standard passive RFID that is the size of a grain of rice are inserted into the victims body during routine medical operations e.g when the patient is under anaesthetic. The second form of RFID device is about half the size of a grain of sugar and is implanted via injected drugs and vaccines. This second type of RFID device is a free radical that travels through the blood and eventually settles in a part of the body where it embeds itself in the tissue. Additionally, heavy metals and nanoparticles are injected into peoples bodies via medication and vaccines process.

This first step sets the person up to become a Gang Stalking victim.

The Government through the Metropolitan Police in London, and I guess other police forces around the country are setting up Gang Stalking teams are actively setting up community groups to keep an eye out for crime and report back to the central control via cell phones which are RFID read/write enabled. In the beginning, these shall we say socially conscious people believe they are really helping the police to create a decent and safe society. However, they are being hoodwinked.

Targeted Individuals:
    Any person that is considered to be a threat by the Government e.g. activist whether it be political, environmental, animal rights or whatever will be targeted by the Police’s Gang Stalking Teams.

How is it done:
    Gang stalking teams job is to harass and report on the target twenty four seven. They want the target to know that they are always being watched. As a Gang Stalking Team Member identifies the Target via his RFID reader, s/he reports back to a central control centre the location. To ensure that the Target knows that s/he is being targeted, the Gang Stalker relays a strong read signal to the any number of the Targets implanted RFID microchips. This signal can cause anything from mild to severe a burning sensation on the skin to stabbing pains and major cramps. In extreme cases the capacitor of the RFID microchip can be caused to over heat causing the cooking of the flesh around the chip and subsequent massive bruises on the sites skin.

Mind Control:
    Mind control is a fallacy of these attacks. NO, these attacks are targeted on the victims body akin to condition training where the trainer uses an electric shock collar.

Audio and Visual Hallucinations:
    Today, the government, using super computers can analyse a persons brain waves and transform these signals into common language. This means they can access a persons memories and thoughts. It also means they can communicate directly with the target victims mind as if they were standing in front of them. Using the techniques outlined in Mind Control, the controllers tell the Target exactly what they want them to do OR not do. If the target victim refuses to obey the controller, they get punished in some way as outlined above in ‘How it is done’. You see, this is NOT mind control, it is behaviour control. They don’t give a flying shite what you think as long as you obey them.

Character Assassination:
    In order to get these brainless do-gooders to act as Gang Stalkers the British Government through the Metropolitan Police use the old Marxist doctrine that says. If you cannot argue logically against the targets message (political or social) then destroy his/her credibility among his/her family, friends, community and any other audience s/he may have. The easiest way to do this in todays society is to brand the target victim as being a paedophile or other socially repugnant character. Having destroyed the Target Victims credibility the next stage is to financially and materially bankrupt them. This means contacting his/her employers suggesting that they get rid of this particular employee. The motive here is obvious, the company does not want to become scrutinised by the government. Finally, through magic whispers, alienate the Target Victim from his neighbours. Cause him/her to waste what money they have in protecting themselves from RFID and Microwave Attacks. The objective here is to eliminate the threat by literally turn the person into a street bum with no credibility or resources to live on.

Decent person to mass murderer in three days:
    Barrie Trower an ex-CIA operative and expert in RFID mind control, in his YouTube video ‘Cooking Of Humanity’ claims that he could turn a normal decent person into a mass murderer in just three days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojdEH0nzos

The Slow Death:
    Obviously, the government cannot go around simply killing large numbers of the population without having some form of public outcry. To address this problem, the British Government through the Metropolitan Police and other forces / branches have come up with the slow death. By manipulating the gain on the RFID microchips capacitor, they can literally cook the surrounding flesh. By using this technique on RFID microchips implanted into or around vital organs including the brain, they can degenerate the health of the organ until it becomes diseased and fails. Alternatively, if they want to speed up this process and they can get a willing Gang Stalker to do the dirty work, they can use Microwave Ovens with the door safety mechanism disabled to slowly cook the Targeted Victim from the inside out. Of course, during an autopsy the verdict will be death by NATURAL CAUSES. Of course the Gang Stalker carrying out the attacks over a long period of time has no regret or remorse as to his/her actions because they have been brainwashed or conditioned as explained in the section on Character Assassination. They honestly believe they are doing some form of social good.

Secondary Objective:
    Apart from behaviour control through punishment outlined above the secondary objective of the Gang Stalkers Controllers is to recruit more Gang Stalkers for even more illegal/immoral work. Blackmail has always been a covert government tool to get people to become all manner of agents. Prior to the legalisation of homosexuality, gays in foreign government positions or military or who worked in sensitive areas of weapon manufacture were targeted. Today, after the character assassination program outlined above, the governments aim is to recruit the Targeted Victim into Gang Stalking Teams. Once implanted in to a team, the Targeted Victim undergoes a well thought out psychological program in order to build up trust and reliability. They really do need to have total confidence that the Targeted Victim will be an obedient and compliant operative. Using RFID microchips in the brain, the Government can destroy the brains centre that determines the difference between right and wrong. Once this has been done, they have a total sociopathic tool to do their bidding as and when they wish. This sort of DISPOSABLE TOOL has been used to great effect in America to bring in public outrage against mass murders in schools. Without exception, all of the surviving attackers have claimed that they were told to do the killings by the voices in their heads e.g. It was God telling them to do it.

The only way to seriously cleans your body of RFID microchips is to periodically have a full body MRI Scan. It is reported that the strong magnetic field generated by these machines fries the chips antenna and capacitor. The risk for the Targeted Victim is that if the RFID chip is near or attached to a vital organ or major artery, there may be complications that may even result in their death.

MY CONCLUSION IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO THE PROPAGANDA THAT IS DISHED OUT AGAINST OTHER MEMBERS OF THEIR COMMUNITY. THEY SHOULD NEVER ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BECOME PART OF GANG STALKING TEAMS THAT ARE USED TO HARRASS OTHER INOCENT PEOPLE.

13. Benjamin J Rose September 7, 2016 at 7:18 am

excellent article

14. Benjamin J Rose September 7, 2016 at 7:21 am

excellent article and why can i not share this story on face book,everytime i come to this site it says share this story , choose your platform but nothing……

EDITOR’S NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM

15. Inherent Chaos September 7, 2016 at 7:36 am

As much as I don’t want to admit it, everything is pointing to the fact ‘something is about to happen’. I am a skeptic, laugh @ things like this…not anymore.

16. laura ann September 8, 2016 at 6:26 am

Roberta: eighty is the new 60, 90 is the new 70. I am the new 50. check website: hospicepatients.org about stealth euthanasia which they have been doing for sometime. learned this from a former hospice worker.

17. JK September 8, 2016 at 9:34 am

All we have to blame is ourselves……..
    Shame on US

18. Dan Jones September 8, 2016 at 3:26 pm

America is coming to an end…

More End Time News At: