ww3

One of my best sources has issued the most stern warning that I have ever received.

You are going to awake on a lazy Sunday morning and realize that the world as you knew it, could be changed in a moment. Appearing on the The Common Sense Show about 6 months ago, Steve Quayle said “What is coming is no longer coming, it is already here”. Truer words were never spoken.

World War III

World War III is upon us. Perhaps, there will be a temporary respite and the hostile forces will withdraw like what happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis which took place during the JFK administration.However, I am not optimistic based upon what I have learned in the past 72 hours.

Many times, the collective words of the Independent Media has stopped planned false flag attacks by the globalists through exposure of the event (eg H1N1 scare of 2009). Today, my words and nobody else’s words from the Patriot community will have any impact except to warn the general public to prepare as best as they can. IF there is going to be a war, we the people have no say in the manifestation of World War III or the cessation of hostilities which could prevent a war. On the present course we are on, World War III is going to happen. Below is a conversation I just had with my very best ex-military/intelligence source who is still very connected.

“…Dave, whatever vacations you have planned, cancel them. When you leave for work work in the morning, take supplies with you and a way to protect yourself.”

I asked, “Why, what is going on?”

“There are plans in place under The Continuity of Government (COG) that will close roads, bridges and highways and shut off access to cities. There will shoot to kill orders for violators. When the war starts, you will have a 60-90 minute window, if you are lucky, to do some limited travel and then you will then be confined to the area that you are in. And that is assuming that you are not in a targeted area in which case your preparations will not matter. The notion that there will initially be FEMA camps open that will feed and house you until the crisis is over is false. You won’t be going to the high school gym to sleep and be fed. THIS COUNTRY HAS NO CIVIL DEFENSE PLAN IN PLACE TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENS. COG exists to not save American lives, but to  help the government and other key personnel to survive during war or a natural disaster as well as to prevent a counter-revolution in times of war, or anticipated war with key corporate-banking-government officials as the target of the people, paramilitary groups and rogue American troops who have defected. You know that I am correct because you have covered UWEX 16.

COG is designed to neutralize any organizing efforts from the people, local law enforcement and various military units who are not going to be on board with what is coming. The COG could be rolled out first, but that is not likely because it would tip off the Russians that war is imminent and that would trigger a Russian or Chinese first strike! So, I think we have 60-90 minutes once the decision is made to go to war to get home and there you will be trapped

You have done a great job warning the public to be self-sufficient. However, most have not heeded the warnings from yourself and others. You will have to be able to defend yourself 24/7 and I hope your alliances are in effect because you cannot go it alone. Our country has never experienced anything like what we are about to experience…”

I have not been able to sleep since I had this conversation. This conversation is very similar to the one that Paul Martin has had with his best source.

This Is Not the Lone Voice In Wilderness

If I suffered from cognitive dissonance, I would dismiss what has been written to this point as one point of view from an anonymous source. However, there are multiple well-placed sources saying the same. For example, Paul Martin of Revolutionradio.org contacted me yesterday and stated that Putin had moved tactical nuclear weapons into Estonia and Lativa. Russian troops are mobilized on the Polish border. I wrote to Steve Quayle and asked if he was aware of this and he said “Yes”. I contacted two other sources and they had slightly different versions, but essentially the facts were confirmed.

Additionally, as I began to inquire from previous sources about their awareness of these events, I learned why we are back in Iraq. We are not chasing ISIS (lol), we are are installing tactical nuclear weapons with modified missile shields. This was a clear signal that we are planning on attacking Syria AND Iran. This, in part, is what has set Putin off when he demanded NATO vacate Eastern Europe or be attacked. Further I learned that Vietnam’s military has upped their level of readiness. The Chinese, on their artificiality constructed Islands in the South China Sea, have gone on high alert as have the North Koreans. This is why the US and the South Koreans have been engaged in massive military drills over the past six months. Further, we are arming the South Koreans to a high degree. When war breaks out in either Syria or Eastern Europe, China and North Korea are expected to make their move as well.

I was told by a secondary intelligence source that if I should lose my satellite signal on my TV, war is already underway and I would have 30 minutes to react and be in place in an area that I would want to be. I knew instantly what he meant as I have recently written an article that World War III will actually begin in space as all sides will try to take down the eyes and ears of their command and control and that means the use of killer satellites to take down the satellites of the other side.

The Paul Martin Interview

Based on the seriousness of the events and lateness of the hour, Paul and I decided to do a hurried interview that would be released early this morning. This was decided because we don’t know how much longer that we are going to have our communications available and working.

The following interview contains some stunning revelations such as UN Peacekeepers on American soil that are embedded into American society (e.g. Seattle area).

This article will close with the Paul Martin interview which was recorded in the late 10/8 early 10/9 time frame. The are stunning details in the unrehearsed unscripted interview. This interview also reviews the progression of threats coming out of Russia over the past 3 days. Updates will be provided so long as communications are functioning.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.    Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

Click on the image to begin the download process

This Movie Reveals the Greatest Threats to the American People- If the movie did not make it to your neighborhood, you order your copy of the DVD.

Order your copy by clicking here.

sqmetals

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “DAVE5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

The sane alternative to Facebook

unseen

Seen.Life-The Facebook alternative- no censorship, no spying–

By |October 9th, 2016|Featured, Main, War|39 Comments

1. pipes October 9, 2016 at 7:22 am

If you want a chilling example of “predictive programming”, watch the movie “The Fifth Wave”. It lays out the exact progression of attacks we are likely to experience.

2. Rick England October 9, 2016 at 7:25 am

Dave are you familiar with Rick Wiles and his daughter’s dreams/visions about America’s nuclear annihilation taking place in the Christmas season? They said they were at a Christmas party or something similar when the bombs started falling. Every year near the Christmas season I get a little uneasy wondering if this is the time. I’m wondering if this will just keep getting hotter until sometime in December?

Well it is really looking like this is going to be it this year.

Blessings to you and your family, I pray things go well for you. Without the Lord’s provision no one will survive. But from scripture we know some will.

Blessings again, in Jesus name!

3. shropster October 9, 2016 at 8:30 am

Go to Radio shack an get a radio with short wave capabilities that can tap into emergency networks. Do it yesterday.

4. Vladamir October 9, 2016 at 8:51 am

We aren’t going to take out your television satellites, we want you to keep watching it and killing-off brain cells as long as possible until you’re distracted by the bright flash out the window while watching Dancing With The Jersey Housewives or whatever riveting garbage you like. Now devour another bag of salty GMO corn abominations and go back to sleep.

5. Useless Eater October 9, 2016 at 10:21 am

“…if I should lose my satellite signal on my TV, war is already underway and I would have 30 minutes to react and be in place in an area that I would want to be.”
    Or, it might be a particularly inquisitive and rambunctious squirrel. LOL!
    In my bloated opinion, you might want to seek out more proof before doing anything rash. You should already be prepared. Bugging IN is a force multiplier when it comes to safety and protection. Being on the move in war time lowers the life expectancy of the lesser experienced by HUGE orders of magnitude.

6. Darren October 9, 2016 at 10:58 am

Dave…Great interview as always….I guess my ???? is this “For how long should one be prepared for?” 3 months?? Maybe 6 months or should one be ready for at least a year or longer with food and supplies? What do you think? Is it crazy to be prepared for that long??? Thanks again..God Bless…Darren

7. […] Source: Emergency Announcement: Where You Are At Is Where You Will Soon Stay- WW3 Is Almost Here – Dave Ho… […]

8. Vietkonggook October 9, 2016 at 11:27 am

If the satanists in power pull the plug and bring their world destruction, that would put it exactly 250 yrs since founding of America in 1776. Reminds us of the 1973 prophetic revelation of Rev David Wilkerson.

9. Jay October 9, 2016 at 11:42 am

The real question here is the time table which one would think is determined by motive. If all of the world leaders are on the same page at the U.N. and planning simultaneous war in order to kill off the population, then one would expect them to wait until all of their forces are in place with public posturing in the media in the mean time.

If on the other hand someone in the ranks didn’t get the message, or still thinks they are there to defend their country, then it could happen as soon as they feel sufficiently threatened to cause them to react in a defensive posture.

10. JFY October 9, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Hi Dave:

I read and heard your emergency announcement with deep consternation.

As you know, if the grid goes down either irretrievably or in a contrived manner that can be reverted at the globalist’s choosing, the death toll will be almost too ghastly to contemplate. Nothing we could recognize as our current civilization will be left and as it is written, the living will envy the dead.

As you also know, with you having been in contact with the secret space program and probably being privy to more information than you would probably like, I’m certain that you’re aware that many of those machines must function with power sources that are inextinguishable for all intents and purposes due to the huge amounts of energy they require.

Those power sources have not been released to the public for over 100 years in spite of the intense and profound damage that act of supreme selfishness and self-interest has inflicted both on the planet as a whole and also to our civilization and species, because it would almost immediately wrest political power from the status quo and into the people’s hands through intense decentralization of the production of power, and the freedom that would bring. It would also level the petroleum industry and all the political and industrial control structure that is based on it.

Due to that cold, hard reality, the globalists have always threatened anyone who has known or figured out any technology related to the extraction of power from the universal substrate with swift death.

However, given the extreme situation that we find ourselves in at this moment as a species, it would behoove anyone that you may know that has access to this technology to find a way to disregard the risks and release it so that the species is not wiped out when our current power technology is shut down with the intent of having the people kill each other off in furtherance of the evil objecives of the globalist cabal.

I beseech you to goad anyone that you know who has access to this technology to release even a simple version of it that can cover basic necessities and be built in short order by most anyone so that our civilization can survive the coming tragedy, as time is extremely short.

If there is someone with the knowledge and moral fortitude to do so, they should release it immediately so far and wide that it can not be suppressed any longer. Our futuere depends on it.

11. Josh October 9, 2016 at 12:36 pm

There are advantages to attacking in the middle or just prior to the harshest of winter. Eliminating the power infrastructure leaves millions in the cold and dark, and makes it harder for supplies to be moved due to temps, storms, ice and snow, etc. I imagine more would die from freezing to death than hunger, thirst, or actual harm from nuclear weapons. The Russians and Chinese are far more likely to employ neutron weapons than the typical dirty nukes so they can recover the infrastructure intact and unpoisoned if/when they invade afterwards. The Russians and Chinese know who the nwo folks are and where their hide outs are, so I don’t think the nwo folks will survive the war any better than anyone else as they’re particular targets of the Russians and Chinese due all the misery they’ve caused the world. Just some musings.

12. Rob October 9, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Mr. Hodges. I have a friend who reads your work on a regular basis, and he will occasionally send me a link to some of your writings. I asked him a few months ago if he thought you were an actual child of the Almighty Father YAHWAH, THRU HIS BELOVED SON YAHWAHSHUA (Jesus the Christ). He replied that he most certainly did believe you are. However, I see you for what you truly are. You are a low-level serpent as described in the Book of Matthew chapter 13.

You have no way of verifying any damn thing you write. You do manage to sell many items on your site, and you promote known liars such as Quayle, Haven, and others. Dear people, the world, is not what you think it is. We live in a world of lies upon lies in every aspect of our lives. We eat the lies, drink the lies, spread the lies and we love the lie. People have become blind and do not see the lies or those that make the lie, which is right in front of there, face.

The vast majority of individuals have become so Naïve and Gullible that they will believe almost anything that the alternative media tells them. We all know the mainstream media is corrupt, do you believe the devils of this world will not corrupt the alt media? Mr. Hodges will NOT tell you to read your Bible and PRAY to your Father for the truth. There is no money in it for him! When Jesus the Christ returns, he will tread the winepress of the wrath of the Almighty Father. Read the book of Revelation.

Mr. Hodges, you will answer for your deliberate lies. Even as we speak, you are a tiny part of the beast system that keeps poor pathetic people in a state of fear and stupor. My name is Robert Hall; I am a lowly servant of the one true Creator and Father YAHWAH. I have a simple website called YAHWAHFATHER.COM. I sell nothing nor ask for nothing. My Father gives me all I need.

“Half of the truth is far more dangerous than a complete lie. When a devil tells a complete lie, the receiver of the lie has a far greater chance of seeing thru the lie. Devils in our world say half-truths. The only “Truth” that opens up all “Truths” is Jesus (YAHWAHSHUA).” Robert Hall

Mr. Hodges why don’t you debate a little nobody like me, have a little nobody son of YAHWAH on your show and let’s debate. Sir, what happened to your prediction of Israel nuking Chicago a few years ago? By the way, do you know who true Israel is? Nothing takes place in this world until YAHWAH Father says so.
    1611 King James Bible
    2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12
    9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13. Rob October 9, 2016 at 1:41 pm

John Chapter 14:26-27
    26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The devils of this world want people to be afraid. Why? Because they are afraid of the return of Jesus the Christ. They want you to ne scared and nervous, they feed off of your fear. They gain from you when you are in fear. It is a Sin and disrespectful to be afraid. What can possibly happen to you if YAHWAH Father be for you! Not a damn thing can harm you if YAHWAH Father desires you to be safe! Wake up Dear People.

14. C October 9, 2016 at 3:00 pm

In response to Rick England’s comment:
    That is such a coincidence! I have also spent every Christmas for the past 4 years with n overwhelming feeling that it would be our last! It has gotten stronger as time has passed. God has repeatedly given me VERY strong premonitions throughout my life, and this is one of the longest. I hope that the Lord calls us home soon so that we may “escape all these things” Luke 21:36

15. C October 9, 2016 at 3:25 pm

I just listened to the video interview- why is the prophecy of Isaiah 17 of Damascus (sounds like they are going to be nuked and destroyed for eternity) not referenced?

16. bucksaw October 9, 2016 at 4:11 pm

My best source is always correct. He,unlike all these military “sources” is not afraid to reveal himself. His name is Larken Rose. He is an Anarchist. He has more balls than any general or any other obedient gov’t servant out there. And he says it how it is. I suggest that you watch “Larken Rose National Security” on youtube. He says that STATISM kills. A.K.A. the belief that we need a ruling class. Stop believing in this superstition called government. Stop worshiping it. WAR is created and allowed because of statism. STATISTS BRING WAR TO LIFE. Don’t vote. Don’t join the military. Don’t pay taxes. Don’t fly the american flag. Don’t believe that anyone has the right to own you. All gov’t is ILLEGITIMATE. THE GOV’TS FEAR OF US FIGURING THIS OUT IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO WAR.

17. Dan Jones October 9, 2016 at 8:01 pm

It will be an EMP… Russia and China want our resources…

More End Time News At:

18. Diane October 9, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Excellent article Dave. Thank you for spreading the truth because the people of America need to know and not be taken by surprise.

19. Aluko Stephen October 9, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Thanks so very much for alerting us. The Lord will bless you and reward your efforts in Jesus name

20. michael October 10, 2016 at 3:48 am

Mr. Hodges, I just listened to your announcement. It is frightening to say the least. Please advise on how to prepare. I have little income but will do my best to prepare. Hope to hear from you very soon…

21. Windrider October 10, 2016 at 4:54 am

This is so hard to handle. Thank you for our heads up. God help us in Jesus name.

22. Tom Johnson October 10, 2016 at 5:18 am

The thing to watch is when certain politicians and the so-called elites disappear, meaning their bugout locations. Not if, but when this happens, you know the hammer is about to fall on the rest of us.

If they use nukes, it’ll be of the tactical variety, not the big boys most fear. They will also attack the grid. Not with an EMP, but with a cyber attack. Easier to fix when whoever comes in to ‘rescue’ us from all this planned destruction. The financial mess will disappear as a result of this.

As for the UN and other foreign troops here, between the rogue military, aka patriots, law enforcement, and the rest of us patriots, they won’t stand a chance. Hopefully!

I personally don’t think the elites want to kill us right away, they are sadistic enough to want to make us suffer first before we’re killed. More satisfying to them.

stay safe everyone and be observant of everything and everyone around you.

23. Dan October 10, 2016 at 6:28 am

The Continuity of Government (COG) is a plan that will enable our government to function in the case of worse case nuclear war.

What would you have our government do Dave ?

This came about after 9/11 and yes it is over reaching but not everyone can afford to take care of themselves and not everyone can own a gun. What about their families?

Not everyone can afford a bunker what about the people who will have no other choice but to rely on the government’s proteciton during a crisis ?

What about the people working 60 hours a week making ends meet have children and cannot afford to buy supplies that will last months or years?

These people will need the government for protection health care and substance during a crisis.

What constitutes a crisis ? Let’s worry about that when it happens and trust the American people will stick together and help each other and that includes the government.

Americans throughout history have always stood together during a crisis and this is the reason I have confidence we will continue to do just that ; Stand together.

24. Stale-mate October 10, 2016 at 10:42 am

Quite certain that Jesus clearly stated that when we see these things occurring , that we should raise our heads and rejoice! For our delieverence is near.Amen/so be it!

25. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Hey brother Dave,
    Back on January 20, 2009 YWHW spoke to me as crystal clear as I have ever heard His voice …..it was like I was just a listener to a conversation inside my own body……He spoke about Obama as I was looking at his Inauguration photos and he said,”””.. This man is different then all others, and he is in for the rest of time on this earth……””

On October 4th since I am not hearing anything from the Heavens yet…..I am still in this wilderness…….I have a renewed vigor back in my prayers that He is about to show up in my life again after 4 + years in this desert / wilderness……within the next 4 weeks I can expect Him back I was going to say
    Back on October 4, 2016 ……my dear brother in Christ sent me a YouTube video about a man who was ATTACKED BY TWO BEAR CUBS AND SURVIVED….I THINK IT WAS 2 I STAND CORRECTED……I DIDN’T KNOW WHY??? HE SENT IT BUT IT WAS A NEWS ARTICLE THAT POPPED UP ON HIS PHONE APP AND HE SAID HE FELT LED TO SEND ME……HE NEVER SENDS ME ANYTHING LIKE THIS……THIS MAN WAS ALIVE AND TALKING AND ABLE TO DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL…..A DAY OR TWO LATER WHEN I STSRTED HEARING ABOUT RUSSIA AND THE US IT HIT ME…… YWHW WAS SHOWING THRU THE VIDEO THAT RUSSIA REPRESENTS THE BEAR AND HE WILL ATTACK…..BEAR SPRAY DOESN’T ALWAYS WORK……AS THE GUY IN THE VIDEO SAID.

Hang on to your hats, buckle up your spiritual seatbelts and pull up your spiritual boot straps we are about to enter some crazy , insane days…..start loading up on SELENIUM…. YWHW HAS ME ON THIS…..I STARTED IT FOR MERCURY POISONING BUT NOW I THINK HE HAD A BIGGER THOUGHT IN MIND. ALL SUGAR BOTH NORMAL AND NATURAL IS OUT OF MY DIET..I THINK HE IS STRENGTHEN MY IMMUNE SYSTEM……ON A CANDIDA KILL / MERCURY POISONING DUE TO FISH…..FISH IS OUT OF MY DIET.

26. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Plus, I too have been thinking that the elite see that race wars and riots aren’t working, so they need something BIGGER……MORE OF A PUNCH…..WELL WW3 WILL DO JUST THAT…… PAUL MARTIN when he said. In your interview…..””….Dave, there isn’t going to be any elections…..”” I don’t mean this in a bad way but I tried to refrain from doing the happy dance because I have been getting a few answers to prayers but certain ones like health concerns on total healing and I know He can….and hearing Him or feeling Him ZILCH……and I keep thinking what is preventing me from having Him back near me…..after almost 4 1\2 years in this hot wilderness….I had to refrain from popping out of my chair when he said NO ELECTIONS…… because I knew deep in me that Me Beloved is VERY CLOSE TO COMING BACK……humbly I have my whole family to be concerned over who have no idea how close we are……it is going to take them by shock and awe.
    Talk about life being suddenly flipped upside down and inside out…..and out from underneath your feet.

I know the elections talk is to keep people distracted and asleep…… America WILL NOT BE GREAT AGAIN…….SORRY TRUMP. YOU CAN’T BUILD A WALL TO STOP THE OVERDUE JUDGMENT OF ALMIGHTY YWHW……HE HAS PUT UP With OUR FILTH FOR LONG ENOUGH…….MANKIND HAS SPAT IN HIS FACE LONG ENOUGH……. HOLINESS DAMANDS JUSTICE.

27. Tony October 10, 2016 at 2:38 pm

According to the Bible God’s word says 1Thes. 4:9-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME FOR THE RAPTURE TO HAPPEN, AMEN

28. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 6:17 pm

This election is in ONE WORD:: A Circus .

29. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 6:31 pm

They are also keeping everyone asleep with these elections as they roll out Martial Law , why???? Because they know war is coming and an economic collapse too…….we are heading into Ezekiel 38 & 39 BIGGGGGG TIME.

My family is fast asleep…….just living life…….no idea what is about to hit…..and hit hard.

30. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 6:46 pm

4 + years ago before this wilderness started i had quite a few dreams about Martial Law and section of cities blocked off. Russia is going to attack…no if , ans maybes Or buts…..you keep poking a bear with a stick he will attack you…..they are purvoking and purvoking Russia because the suicidal elite want war and the population reduced to their 500 million….they need to start killing us off ……..sorry can’t kill me till YWHW says so…..He could protect me from a nuke if He had to……how else did he protect 3 men in the fire In Daniel???

31. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 6:51 pm

The elite vaccines almost killed me already…..I have been to deaths door and back…..for about 2 years after the vaccine reaction Hepatitis B …..2 out of 3 shots…..the 3 Rd my doctor said would have landed me in a hospital bed…I am sure it would have killed me…..just how sick I was.

For 2 years give or take I felt as if I had the Angel of death beside me till the natural supplements began the process of slowly healing me.

You can’t kill me…….. YWHW controls that.

32. Ruth October 10, 2016 at 7:05 pm

8 years I have battled this

33. Vietkonggook October 10, 2016 at 11:20 pm

They only needed the necessary crisis to trigger the next phase which is WW3.

34. Neil Hounshell October 11, 2016 at 5:29 am

I BELIEVE THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH WILL HAPPEN FIRST.

35. Barry October 11, 2016 at 7:35 am

URGENT FACT!— World War 3 is on our doorstep and when it hits you will be exposed to WORLDWIDE TOXIC cell mutating radiation from the air, water and from the contaminated food you will eat! PROTECT YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE! You Need To learn about zeolite for radiation detox. See http://www.removeradiation.com

36. Ruth October 11, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Thank you Dave……I just did my grocery shopping today and I bought and will continue to buy extra things…….I bought some battles for fake candles….I have lived almost a week in winter without electricity……Ice Storm of 1998..that covered Eastern Canada and parts of Upstate New York/ US……cooking over candles……using oil lamps……..you have my thinking caps on!!!!

I am Massively seeking Him……I am trying hard to believe He is NEVER LATE AND NEVER EARLY BUT ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME.

37. Ruth October 11, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Batteries not battles…my tablet is writing for me…..

38. Grams63 ~ October 12, 2016 at 6:44 am

Many who live on the E. Coast just experienced first hand what life off the gird will be like with Hurricane Matthew. At best, 5 days without electricity, cable and the only radio station on weather band radio had mostly “stuck in stupid” (thanks Laura M) people calling in complaining about no electricity. Most suffered severe tree storm damage but while everyone was mandatory evacuated, gov’t set up martial law check points at every bridge, would not allow residents to enter their homes, curfew’s are in place all in the name of keeping everyone safe. COG is in place. Business are furious with the city for mandatory curfew’s. When re-entery was allowed, we were met with soldiers and had to give proof of residence. A Hardee’s fast food with a line a mile long and a gas station with people standing in long lines waiting for cup of coffee to brew, no ice to be found.

Anyone who thinks this is going to be a walk in the park better wake up, quickly. There is no way to prepare yourself but I would advise preparing to “cope” because ‘control’ is the method already being implemented.
    Grams ~