WIFI Is a Lethal Killing Machine Courtesy of DARPA

cell phone towers

Dave Hodges recently interviewed  dirty energy expert, Virginia Farver.

With the government admitting through NIH that cell phones cause cancer, you think that would be it and consumers could make their own decisions. However, as Farver tells it, the problem just got a lot worse. The government is sponsoring First Net. It is a communications system being implement all across the country. And Farver claims that the electromagnetic energy release is lethal.

This is a stunning interview that will make you lose sleep and hopefully your cell phone too.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’TFORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

Super Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

By |January 3rd, 2017|Featured, Health, Main|16 Comments

1. A. Patriot June 10, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Firstnet Hmmm…..Makes sense since those “towers” are what is providing internet, gps and cell phones! Satellites don’t exist so all phone/internet is under water cables and bouncing signals off the ionosphere! Sorry folks but Dave is not always on target with his research! Go ahead, search for an actual photo/video that is not a Computer Generated Image (CGI) of a satellite. We have been lied to from cradle to grave for over 500 years!!!

i·on·o·sphere
    īˈänəˌsfi(ə)r
    noun
    the layer of the earth’s atmosphere that contains a high concentration of ions and free electrons and is able to reflect radio waves. It lies above the mesosphere and extends from about 50 to 600 miles (80 to 1,000 km) above the earth’s surface.

A submarine communications cable is a cable laid on the sea bed between land-based stations to carry telecommunication signals across stretches of ocean. The first submarine communications cables, laid in the 1850s, carried telegraphy traffic.

Oct 29, 2015 – So, the Russians are at it again, snooping around the undersea communications cables that connect the continents. These fiber optic cables carry 99 percent of all transoceanic digital communication—phone calls, emails, web pages, you name it. (www.wired.com)

2. Larry Wallace June 11, 2016 at 8:15 am

Revelation 6:8 ” And I looked, and behold a pale horse: And his name that was on him was Death, and hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”
    Pale in the Greek language is Chloros: meaning green. ( the green movement, UN Agenda 21). Power was given not unto him but them ( Globalists). Fourth part of the earth (Eugenics) Sword: war, Hunger: GMO’s, and with the beasts of the world. Beasts: ungodly men. The apostle Paul said ” I fought with beasts at Ephesus. Get ready His judgment on the ungodly is soon. Your redemption draweth nigh!

3. Joozy June 11, 2016 at 10:08 am

So, do the powers behind these clandestine acronyms think that they are in no way effected even though it is all aimed at the general populace? They are part of the populace, right? Do they think these pulses, microwaves, etc., etc., do not go through them, their homes, cars, kids, phones, laptops, etc.?! Do they have armor, tin foil hats, what?!
    Where are they going to go to be protected….into the holes they’ve dug in the ground? I would think it might be worse “down there”.
    Where does all this lead, ultimately other than millions with cancers, tumors, depression and mental illnesses? I’ve got lots more questions, but sure would like to get answers to these, first.
    I have a friend who works at CO State U. I’ll ask her what she knows….I’ll bet she knows nothing.

4. Leslie June 11, 2016 at 4:48 pm

How do the elite protect themselves from this? There must be a way…

5. Jasper June 12, 2016 at 10:19 am

The elite protect themselves by not eating products that contain the nanotech virus that will be activated by the cell towers.

6. royko June 12, 2016 at 12:25 pm

I believe the government intentionally is ignoring the biological harm the cell phone and wifi radiation is causing. They limit any discussion to the heating effects of the transmitters. I believe the government has been manipulated by the multi-national communications companies.

7. Babe Truth June 12, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Yes, they will be underground in a DUMB.

8. Spartacus June 13, 2016 at 6:28 am

If you are evil, you will do evil, even if it kills you also !!!!!

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
    scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
    frog asks, “How do I know you won’t sting me?” The scorpion
    says, “Because if I do, I will die too.”

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
    the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
    paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
    but has just enough time to gasp “Why?”

Replies the scorpion: “Its my nature…”

9. Krowbarh January 4, 2017 at 6:27 am

Good talk, the captcha must be working on this particular page. I come from a heavy radio background. These towers that most call ‘cell towers’ are really not cell towers. They are more like high-powered weapons capable of directional delivery. Think simply…Your cellphone is able to communicate with a tower with like a watt of power & NO external antenna so why do we have towers capable of producing hundreds of thousands to over a million watts of power? Real cell towers are limited to 400 watts by FCC which is way more than needed. You can even be right next to these towers & have NO SIGNAL. Not cell towers, microwave weaponized towers with a directional triad phased array that might even have amplifiers on them too.

10. laura ann January 4, 2017 at 9:42 am

WIFI started in 2004, cell phones further back, so when are the mass die offs to happen? I know people addicted to cell phones (most are smart phones) and we’re still here, it’s wifi 8 hrs a day w/laptops and/ or 18 hrs of cell phones attached to people’s bodies, texting every second except to use the bathroom, feed the dog, or eat a meal. I’m assuming mass die offs of younger people maybe within ten years, as they started using WIFI, cell phones as kids?. Older retirees may not be at high risk as many started in late 50’s on (me).

11. lloyd January 4, 2017 at 9:58 am

So, Dave, what else is new? I’ve been under attack for the past 6 years, with my wife and 2 dogs killed by induced heart attacks by EMR. I’ve asked them to kill me outright instead of gradually like Andrew Breitbart but it has to look like ‘natural causes’. I can’t even access your post. I get ‘Not Available’.

12. lloyd January 4, 2017 at 10:09 am

I ask them? They hear everything I say, see everything I do.Steal whatever they want or don’t want just to frustrate me, control my sight, touch and hearing so things ‘disappear’ as I can’t see, or feel them, at first, then later what I and my daughter are searching for is found right where we had searched. They even have a Mossad agent, a Jew, with control of a genie for really stealing whatever they want or even distorting the walls or doors of my home. Don’t believe me? I could care less what you believe! My daughter would confirm what I state here. If there was no genie involved, my fridges and freezers would be bulging with what has disappeared completely.

13. Lorelei Vision January 4, 2017 at 11:24 pm

The elite will protect themselves through the advanced longevity technology they’ve been perfecting.

14. rather not January 4, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Cell phone companies all over the US are paying churches a rent to have a cell phone tower on the property for a contracted period i.e. years.
    Think about the financial control over churches who want to object to something once the contract is in place.
    Also, think about those companies having banking information for those churches to pay on the rent, but having that info, also means you know where to take the money from the churches in the event of a hack etc.

15. rather not January 4, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Wifi everywhere means surveillance, location, activities, and ability to intercept peoples information transmitted over the network.
    Use a VPN or other encryption? Some networks refuse to allow encrypted traffic not approved.
    I agree, they want global networks for global surveillance, control, political control, social control, breaching communications for those you don’t want speaking.

16. rather not January 4, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Cell Phone towers in Third World Countries –

The people in those countries are so poor, they get extremely covetous and want the gadgets the U.S. and Europe have.
    The networks are there all over even in South Africa and Mozabique as of 2012.

Another thing to consider; the towers could control or send a signal to the health care chips they intend to implant.