/, Main, United States/Mr. President, Why Are There Still Chemtrails Over America?
Mr. President, Why Are There Still Chemtrails Over America?

chemtrails 2

Mr. President, you way you are for the people  and we should be “winning”. Mr. President, we can’t win if we cannot breath. We cannot win if we have early onset dementia.  We cannot win if all of children get autism. A huge contributor to these conditions is chemtrails. When are you going to do something about it, Mr. President?

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

By | 2017-10-26T21:56:09+00:00 February 9th, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|31 Comments

1. Vietkonggook February 9, 2017 at 2:26 pm

It appears these chemtrailings are part of the black ops of the Deep State . These needs to shut down. Any black ops under the guise of weather modification is poisoning the environment and weaponized to kill us.

2. Bob February 9, 2017 at 2:40 pm

You really think they’re letting trump in on any details about chem trails?

3. Steve February 9, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Today Febuary 9th in Phoenix was really bad! Started early and continued throughout day. Nothing has changed!

4. R February 9, 2017 at 3:30 pm

This still going on is very disturbing!
    More details he better pick-up on quick.
    If he starts to lose support from his die hard supporters it will be very hard to get it back.
    Ever!

5. Mark February 9, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Let’s ‘ground’ and disassemble all the chemtrail aircraft and organizations responsible for the ‘spraying’. All the pilots to the unemployment line.

6. old guy on Central Texas February 9, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Spraying crazy here in Austin Texas area last few days. Must be costing millions on fuel and the crap they are spraying on us.
    Who is paying for this? And why do they think they own the air I breathe?
    Bastards

7. Tony G February 9, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Good video Dave.

8. ronald February 9, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Dave thank you for bringing this up. the vaccines too, keep up the good work!

9. toejam February 9, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Right on the mark Dave. Unless the chem-trails stop Trump is a fake. Neo-cons are invading the Trump administration like snakes slithering from the gutter. Trump is still backing the Israeli taking of Palestinian land, what little is left of it. And the US and now Israel are still bombing Syrian positions under the guise of bombing ISIS killing civilians in the process. Both the US and Israel are still funding and arming ISIS and other Syrian rebels in trying to take down the Syrian government. Trump is a 100 percent Israeli backer in the Israeli taking over the entire Middle East over Zionist control. Trump, like the Obamanation before is him is moving more American and some NATO troops and tanks into Poland sticking more sticks at the Russian bear. Trump is NOT moving US troops out of Afghanistan. Why? Because 90% of the world’s heroin comes out of that poor country to enrich the mega Western bankers and turn the Western world and the Russians into addicts. China is also in the cross hairs of the Trumpi administration. As long as Chinese and Russian military assets are still on American soil training and doing their thing is another indication that Trump is a fake. The election of Trump may be the the greatest head fake in the History of American politics. Hillary Klingon crime boss was the Zionist-media backup plan. They win either way.
    There is the slim, very slim, possibility that Trump is obtuse on chem-trails. Also, millions of people in North America will be dying in the next few years from the radiation from Japan nuclear disaster. If the Trump administration does nothing and says nothing about this will be further evidence that Trump is a tool of the world wide insane Zionist cabal. That’s right folks. Both the American Right and left are clinically insane and both wings of this bird of prey are tools of the world wide Rothschildian-Zionist cabal. And the people will go to their places of worship loving it so.

10. Liz February 10, 2017 at 2:56 am

Chemtrailing like crazy over phoenix yesterday

11. Haggerity February 10, 2017 at 4:13 am

Why? Because most of the public hasn’t a clue what’s going on over their heads and, like other issues related to survival, safety, and well being, wouldn’t do what it takes to end it anyway!

12. Heinrich Mueller February 10, 2017 at 4:31 am

Ask viewers and listeners to observe and report on the flights of Air Force One across the skies to see if it makes a chemtrail, and then report back to the Common Sense Show with the results.

13. Linda February 10, 2017 at 4:55 am

Dave, I’m so glad you brought this subject up. I just got over the Chem trail flu. Here in the Midwest we’ve been drenched with them. I pray that Mr. Trump will put an end to the poisoning of America.

14. gene February 10, 2017 at 5:16 am

CHEMTRAILS, GMO,FOSSIL FUELS there is a long list the top one is WAR we are over there and that is their problem. We build up their forces to defend themselves from GREEDY war mongers who may be Satanist offending our good Lord JESUS. All you need is love and we can attain peace !

15. cindy curran February 10, 2017 at 6:06 am

Good morning Mr. Hodges
    I just wanted o mention I was out walking my dog this morning after the snow that fell yesterday and lord and behold as the sun hit the snow you would of thought something sprinkled miniature diamonds on the snow for as far as the eye could see. Wasn’t like that when I was a kid so, more evidence that chemicals that are put in the sky are falling in the form of snow too. I still can’t wrap my head around that these people think they have the right to do as they please globally. No watch dogs through out the years obviously. Waiting for our new President to stop it all. Time will tell how his actions show regarding this crime on humanity.

16. Robert Gipson February 10, 2017 at 7:01 am

He’s been president for just 1 month!! Give him a chance. I’ve noticed that you have gone from investigative, well though out reports to now trying to push ‘Sensational Headlines” like this one. Keep it up and you will lose my support!! http://standthewall.blogspot.com/

17. HD February 10, 2017 at 7:52 am

It appeared that the chemtrails were a thing of the past as there were none in my area after President Trump took office. The climate change info was eliminated from the White House website so I ventured that the poisoned spraying of the U.S. was ended. Then they began the following Sunday. The perps are still doing this because they can at present, as they are flying under the radar so to speak.

President Trump, I realize you have a lot of irons in the fire, yet please put a stop to this travesty of spraying chemicals to harm life and limb.

18. Steve February 10, 2017 at 8:04 am

Completely agree with you on this Dave.

19. Abby February 10, 2017 at 10:08 am

Dave, have you thought about starting a petition? I don’t think we should assume he knows. Then send petition with some research to him.

20. Sybil lumpkin February 10, 2017 at 10:28 am

I agree with Dave president trump needs to stop the poisoning of America. If we have no healthy people we have no country.please make this a priority mr. Presidency.stop the Chemtrails NOW..lthankmyou. Sybil lumpkin

21. kw February 10, 2017 at 12:19 pm

We in western Virginia have had no spraying since the day before the inauguration. We usually have a ton of spraying.

22. Lorelei Vision February 10, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Does Trump even know about chemtrails?

There is so much on his plate, I often wonder if he is aware of these types of issues. And if he is aware, are they further down the list? Wonder what we can do, to help him deal with this issue. How can we get this issue to the forefront so he will deal with this issue? This is important, and it needs to be addressed. How can we be proactive and get this taken care of? He is one man, we are many – what is a viable solution? An e-mail campaign? A petition to the White House (don’t they have to deal with an issue if it gains over 100,000 signatures)? A march on Washington DC? Something else?

I believe regular citizens need to get involved and help bring these issues to the forefront. Trump can’t do everything, he needs all who support him to stand up and participate.

23. Mona February 10, 2017 at 1:15 pm

I REALIZE THAT THE CHEM TRAILS STORY IS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE BUT DONALD TRUMP HAS ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE FOR FOUR WEEKS , GIVE THE MAN TIME TO GET HIS FEET ON THE GROUND. I personally believe that their our many more important issues that should be dealt with BEFORE THE CHEM TRAIL ISSUE!

24. Betty Stulc February 10, 2017 at 1:17 pm

If you all want brain that gets it then just ask? I am here. Whether Trump is one of us is up for deep debate. I do see reduction of the swamp but that takes time and planning and old fashioned dredging. You all need to see the portrait on the wall. How can I say, they are still hellbent on removing us. It is that simple.

25. Frank February 10, 2017 at 3:14 pm

I only ask IF he truly has the power to stop this or is it part of an echelon of power overarching his power too? Who truly “owns” this planet ?

26. Charles Wick February 10, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Great info on your concern on ChemTrails. I send info to him every couple of weeks. I’ll print this off and
    FEDEX it to him. I like Mr. Trump. I think he’s looking out for our best interest. But now with WalMart playing games with their milk prices so they can corner the market – worldwide- and then grain, and foods
    will be gone. I believe the WalMarts are owned by the conglomerate of Rothchilds, Rockefeller’s and many
    other “FatCat’s”! I appreciate your info….
    Blessings,

27. Monika Bialas February 10, 2017 at 8:38 pm

They have these chemtrails in Europe as well. It’s a global thing – see UN Agenda 2030 and Agenda 21.

28. Stan February 10, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Amen.

29. Big bad bert February 11, 2017 at 4:35 am

I have to believe at this point in time the president is dealing with more pressing issues like sedition/treason in the courts and administration. I agree this is a serious issue and must be stopped immediately….get EPA….on the ball Mr. President!

30. Jonathan February 11, 2017 at 5:02 pm

I’m in New Hampshire…not one chemtrail since January 20th. We are currently getting pounded with a series of winter storms, the last of which was named “Niko”, which means “power of the people”.

31. tracy gallagher February 11, 2017 at 11:23 pm

I live in south florida and the spraying has increased 10 fold. More than ever.